Justin Bieber COMPLEX BLOODY Pictures

justinbiebercomplex-6
justinbiebercomplex-4

On his music plans: ‘There’s no point in doing this if I’m not going to be the best. I give up a personal life. I give up my friends and family to pursue what I love and to make my fans happy. Why would I give up so much to be just another singer? I feel like it’s my responsibility to be the greatest I can be.

If I start making terrible music, I don’t expect people to like me. If I’m making great music and there’s no reason for people to dislike me, that’s when it’s going to make me upset. People just need to take a chance and listen. If they don’t want to take a chance, then I don’t know. That’s going to be the biggest problem, to make them feel like it’s cool for them to like my music.’

On his relationship with Selena Gomez: ‘There’s no way to hide the relationship completely, because then it would be unfair to us. It’s like, ‘You take this car, and I’ll take this car, and then we’ll meet up at the spot. Then, you go in this door, I’ll go in this door. We’ll end up crossing ways. You get back in this car. We’ll cross over, do a James Bond. You go through the kitchen. I’ll go through the back area. Then we’ll meet in the dressing room and see each other.’ At that point, it’s not even a relationship. You’re just hiding from everyone. That’s unfair and unhealthy, man.’

He apparently doesn’t like paparazzi: ‘I’ll be covering my face and it pisses me off so much when people say, ‘Get over it, Justin. You’re famous. People are going to take your picture. Suck it up, you’re rich..’ It’s like, ‘Yo, I just got off an eight-hour flight. I’m tired and my eyes have bags under them. I’m not trying to take pictures. I’m not going to come to your house, wake you up, and start snapping your picture.’’

Oh yeah, and I think Justin must know it will never be cool for many people to like his music. He just has to make sure, or someone in his camp has to make sure, all his music is available in as many formats as possible so that all walks of life have access to them in the way that they please.

• SubwayToVenus

I can’t believe how big headed he is. YOU MAKE TERRIBLE MUSIC DUDE, your music is crappy and it has been done before by several guys like you. I honestly wouldn’t dislike this guy so much if it wasn’t for his ugly personality, I hope his new album flops just like it should.
    And by the way, thos pictures are disgusting and unnecessary.

selena said the samething on her magazine interview so yeah they are talking about nick , tham this girl bitch more than miley ever did and miley dated nick longer than selena! wow selena is annoying! now she has her kid boyfriend fighting his battle too.

your music is crappy and it has been done before by several guys like you.

Just like the Jonas Brothers, right?? @SubwayToVenus, they sang crappy love songs too, so just as crappy as Justins music!!

• SubwayToVenus

Actually I’ll respect your opinion if you think Jonas Brothers’ music is crappy, but Justin’s music is NOTHING like Jonas’ music he doesn’t even play an instrument, it’s all bubblegum pop songs and you know what? guys like him, who can’t be humble for just one second, they don’t last, so enjoy him as much as you can right now.

… The thing is the Jonas bros were actually good so..

Everyone is saying that Justin said all that stuff about hiding their relationship because of Selena and Nicks relationship? How do you know that for sure? Cause Justin had to hide his relationship with Jasmine Villegas while they went out for a tiny bit! Maybe he got sick of that and is now saying he doesnt want to hide anything with Selena! Not everything is about Selena and Nicks relationship!

I don’t give a fuck about reading mag articles so I’m only going by hearsay, but unless she said “Nick Jonas had us get into two separate cars” or something like that, she isn’t without a doubt talking about him. Besides, she was seen with him . . .

@SubwayToVenus, so when Justin is playing the piano when he performs “Down To Earth” or when he plays the guitar when he performs “Never Let You Go’ or “favorite Girl” Are those not considered instruments? Or is it only usuing instruments when the Jonas Brothers perform? Cause i need to know the rules on that!!

• Ladyy

I look at Nick as a Gentlemen. No disrespect towards Justin but to say “There’s no way to hide the relationship completely, because then it would be unfair to us.” No one asked for him to hide his relationship because that was the VERY LAST thing they were doing (the groping & make out sessions made that all too clear.) But I’m going to say the most “obvious” that they’re young & in love so nobody should be mad & blah the f_cking whoop de doo blah. Get a room Bieber..It’s been a year now & that sh_t went from cute to annoying a while ago. And wtf are these pics about?

Beiber is going down. His 15 min of fame are almost over. And then Selena moves on to someone in one direction since they are the next big thing here

if only those pix were real..

• thisloveisours

justin don’t get enemies because of selena stop talking shit about nick, selena is not liked nobody likes her and you only know one side of the story, also nick didn’t love her probably why he didn’t want to be seen with her, he had no problem with delta. another things don’t go into a bitter war that selena has because she jelouse of miley.

how do you know it wasn’t disney who made them hide the relationship? taylor said on ryan seacrest that it was their people who made them hide their relationships. as far as not hiding delta now nick is not with disney anymore so he can do what he wants and hang out with who he wants

we all know he is talking about nick why are you all making excuses he never talk about this until he dated selena!

• thisloveisours

Ladyy said:

a+ perfect comment

• Marge.

don’t hate on justin, you don’t know how he said what he said. sometimes interviews like these change up people’s words.

Sad that the people on here are unable to see the theme of the Photo shoot. Justin has fought his way from nothing to world super stardom with many people trying to put him down along the way. The shoot shows he felt pains from fans and haters yet still kept going.
    About the relationship, Who knows if it is about Nick, The sad thing is that so many jump to believe it is. Maybe Nick and the control Papa Jonas had over the boys is why everyone so easily thinks it’s about Nick. Selena could have had another boyfriend that we don’t know about, especially if the tactics of hiding it were true. Everyone on the set of WOWP hated the dude so I think it’s not Nick. Maria Canals Barerra worked with Nick in CR and seemed to like him.
    This interview was really one of the best yet of Justin on his new venture into mainstream adult music.

• Papa J

It wasn’t Disney it wss me!! I wanted money from my boys that’s all I cared about if the fan girls found out they had girlfriends they would go on strike I couldn’t have that I’m just a money hungry father/manager!!!

Why is he so obssessed in get on Michael Jackson level? He isn’t that talented. This obssession will destruct him when he see he can’t.

horrible photoshoot, i don’t know if anyone could find this cute or sexy…

Mar 19, 2012 @ 12:33 pm

—————
    why would he talk then if selena is his first serious gf and the first he goes on public events with? i don’t think is about nick, it must about people that think their relationship is very exposed

• skeet.

you know it’s sad to hear yall saying some of this shit about justin. if you knew how these kind of magazine interviews worked you would see that they twist up words to make headlines. the way he said these things aren’t the way yall interpreted them. lay off the hate for a while, you don’t even know the kid.

I would not be surprised if they just interviewed him to get the chance to talk to The Justin Bieber and then made up a bunch of hooey based off of previously successful gossip to get the attention of the 11-21 crowd.

• skeet.

SubwayToVenus said:
    And by the way, thos pictures are disgusting and unnecessary.
    ____

he isn’t big headed. and his music isn’t crappy. have you heard the new music yet? no so stfu. you’re so into the jonas brothers, and that’s not a bad thing, i like them to. but they did music that other guys had already done also, you didn’t hate on them about that either did you. some of their music was crappy as fuck too, but they evolved and grew up so their music got better. same thing is gonna happen with justin.
    his personality is fine. he’s a really nice and fun guy, do you know him personally? no, exactly. you only know what he shows and how these damn magazines mix everything up. you didn’t hear him say what he said so what gives you the right to judge it right away.
    his new album isn’t gonna flop, because its better then the last one.
    oh and by the way, the photo shoot had a theme, that’s why the pictures are the way they are.

• SubwayToVenus

And as for the whole “private relationship” comment, you know what’s unhealthy Justin? that your girlfriend gets fucking depressed because your fans send her the most cruel death threats, that you can’t be able to go on a dinner without everyone photographing you cause unless you like that, hiding a relationship when you’re under the spotlight it’s what’s best. If Nick was hiding his relationship with Selena it was because in 2008 he was HUGE and everyone was freaking out about it, and his fans used to be like your fans too, and he was avoiding all of that shit, whatever, your heavy PDA is coming to bite Selena in the ass.

I think jelena has been quite discreet lately. Their last inappropriate touching was at the hockey game, right? and that was a long time ago.

• skeet.

hey SubwayToVenus stfu you don’t know anything about justin or about selena. stop acting like you do, all you’re doing is embarrassing yourself.

• Ladyy

It’s pretty much biting both of them in the ass

His ego is big.

Why was this necessary? LOL.

If you hated justin so much why are you even here commenting about all the stuffs he has done? You think his music crappy and shit, he makes million out of it. Sale his album for charities, helping others and actually make a change for so many kids out there while you’re just sitting there on your computer bashing about someone you don’t even know personally. I see nothing wrong of him wanted to be like His idol Michael Jackson, everyone has dreams and goals. And if you don’t have those, you have no motivation to be better. He was once busking on a street and now his selling big Arenas, why can’t you just give him a chance. Judging him all you want, and he may not last but in the end nobody is ever going to be last. Sometimes what we see it’s not what it looks like, and maybe justin is big headed but he still has good sides, last time I checked nobody’s perfect and celeberities are human and they make mistakes. So who are you to judge him based on what you read on the internet or some crappy news. You don’t even know him so stop being cold against someone you don’t even know

Who cares if he doesn’t have muscles? Music is about the MUSIC not how they look or how muscular they are. You probably are just a teen kid who likes musician based on their “looks” if you don’t. You wouldn’t care about how justin looks or even how he has small dick, it’s not like you’ve seen it. Justin has 18 million followers so its clear that people don’t give a shit about how he looks, so take your sorry ass kid and go masturbate over your nick jonas poster cause you’ll never be old enough to fuck them…

• Ijustneedyounow

Mar 19, 2012 @ 02:21 pm

Mar 19, 2012 @ 02:18 pm
    SubwayToVenus said:
    ——————————-
    clearly it is not a perfect relationship if only one part is satisfied and he knew it because he promiss her the “2010 YEAR OF NO FEAR”

Um.. what?

what is this supposed to prove? jen stone even said this before nick OR selena…so is this a “love triangle” now^^

LOL THIS,

• JB

*skeet

you really didn’t have to say all that, but much love. thank you.

• SubwayToVenus

skeet to be honest, what you wrote down there is PURE CRAP, you’re making it seem as if he was a soldier fighting in Vietnam and getting shit for it. Seriously, he’s just a regular pop singer making money and enjoying life, he doesn’t get it as harsh as most of the people so your whole pity act is just a pity act. I never said he doesn’t work hard, I just said he’s full of himself, the fact that he compared his fandom to Kurt’s is just making him look worse, so if me saying he’s full of himself will lead you to write a fucking novel, then you should consider your priorities in life.

LMFAO

• Ijustneedyounow

lol look at that dudes arms and than compare them to justins :D i think my 7 year old brother has more muscles than him rofl
    and lol at jutins stupid attempt to bash nick :D this little boy should grow some hair on his small dick before he tries to play with the big boys^^

• miranda k

ewwwwwwww what the hell is that !!!!

Was this photo shoot supposed to be attractive?

jonas brother never be on top.they got knock down with all the new singer.jonas have a long time to get where they was at in 2008.they need to work at it.

Damn I didn’t even have the energy to read that book that person wrote up there

I would prefer 1000x be hated by my boyfriend’s fans than to feel I’m not good enough to be recognized as his girlfriend or that he is ashamed of me. Doubt it was to protect HER, he was just protecting HIS CARREER

• SubwayToVenus

The fact that you need everyone to know about your relationship just shows how insecure you are, I rather have a perfect relationship between ME AND MY BOYFRIEND, than a public relationship that looks like it’s perfect but it isn’t because 12.153415345 people apart from me and my boyfriend are also a part of it, and witness every move I make.

I rather have a perfect relationship between ME AND MY BOYFRIEND

——————————-

——————————-

Um.. what?

I totally agree with you! People need to realize that Justin and Selena are human beings before they are celebrities! I would love to see these people who say they should keep things private, to try doing what he said, having to take two care, one go through the front door and one through the back door, they wouldnt last a week!

And for some of them to say Nick Jonas did that to protect her? How do they know that for sure? Maybe he wanted it to look like he was single, everyone thinks they know him personally, maybe he was being selfish and wanted the attention to be just on him, not on him AND Selena! I dont know and honestly i dont care.. That relationship has been over for a while now,, People really need to shut up about it now! I just hate people assuming they know for 100% fact Nicks intentions on why he wanted to keep their relationship hidden like he did!

I mean, think about it this way, do regular couples take two different cars to go the same place? Not too much!! Do regualr couples go in opposite doors to meet up with eachother? And i think thats what Justin meant by what he said, he knows he doesnt have a normal life, so he is trying to have a normal life as much as he possibly can just like everyone else.. whats wrong with that?

Mar 19, 2012 @ 02:18 pm
    SubwayToVenus said:
    ——————————-

Um.. what?

He has to be careful comparing his album to MJ and JT..

at the end of the day his music is awful, nothing original, different, or creative about it.. You need to be careful comparing him to MJ and JT, his music is childish, he’s the next Aaron Carter. His fans are already leaving him for 1d and others. He’s just a fad, a manufactured marketing product, did you ever see MJ with his own toothbrush.. NO! Because MJ was an ARTIST, who actually put effort, feelings and emotions into his music. I bet Justin doesn’t even know what a “vibrato” is. As for his dancing, get real, please. Tell me why believe took about 3 months to make? BECAUSE IT WAS RUSHED. Ugh. I don’t want live on this earth any more.

LMAO, Ily.

• SubwayToVenus

What does that have to do with anything??

LMAO, Ily.

People obviously don’t remeber Chesnee Hawkes, Jesse Mccartney, Aaron Carter, etc.

What does that have to do with anything??

use your brain

Can’t also forget all the boy bands that came before One Direction and Jonas Brothers either,, for instance, Nsync, Backstreet Boys, NKOTB, do i need to go on?? Where are they now? Hmm, same predicament, it seems!!

obviously, but NKOB are iconic.. The rest can go.

obviously, but NKOB are iconic.. The rest can go.

Oh i know!! NKOTB was the best boy band ever!!My mother was a fan, and she told me when she was a teenager, she had their posters all over her wall.. and she still would listen to their songs when i was growing up!! They weren’t bad to listen to at all!!

• Me-Me

i’m not a bieber fan, i actually really don’t like him, but he looks good in here! don’t get the point of the pics though…

I WISH THIS WAS REAL.

I HATE JUSTIN FUCKING BIEBER!

LOL

Nice dig to Nick Jonas. As Justin matures he will realize that your relationship shouldn’t be what people are talking about, it should be your talent. It’s more professional in the adult world to keep your private life private. Justin groping his girlfriend’s breasts in public and giving someone the finger in Disneyland, shows the maturity level he’s on. Doesn’t matter. His fans are moving on to One Direction cause he’s busy fondling Selena, and when he’s an adult he won’t be around, anyway.

the interview is qt but the pics are kinda disgusting. and will probably incite many people to be jerks and say “i wish it was real” and whatnot

Nick * cough* Jonas

He is deft referring to the relationship Selena and nick had. I’m glad sel found Justin! As a girl no one deserves that kind of relationship. Good job Justin:)

lol wow selena been talking shit about nick to him, he just critized him lol selena still bitter!

• lacey

@anonymous, people are already saying they wish it was real!! It just shows their immaturity! I wish Ocean Up would post the video of the behind the scenes for this photoshoot, where they show the fighting.. but the pictures are a little disgusting! I dont fully understand the concept of the whole thing, but i did enjoy the interview, where he opened about his relationship with Selena and why he doesnt want to hide their relationship!!

what was the point of that video?

• IbeKpoppin4realz

BSB is my fave boy group still is kinda. Well, American based anyway.

• lacey

oops, they did post the video.. lol

=-=

Miley the queen of teens has been on the spotlight a lot longer than justin or anyone of her age group, and has dealt with a lot of hatred the media, there were one point that jonas fans, selena fans and demi fans all picked on miley and did she get down nope everyday she went out she never put her head down when the papz photograph her and follow her, lately it has bother her because they hit her mom and they are getting snory with her and saying bad remarks, and of course liam don’t like papz but to be honest miley has handle fame better than all of them and has complain a lot less than anyone else!

• Amanda Rose

Wowwww deft talking bout nick ha.

If Nick had done this, we never would have seen him with Selena. She and Nick were seen plenty together. There was no denying nor hiding there. I honestly think she dated another guy in Hollywood and we never saw them together, except maybe at events, but not together.

Besides that, Selena’s car situation is not unique to her. Plenty of other people go through it and Justin could easily be generalizing.

Um sweety, Justin once upon fort night, lost nearly 80,000 followers because he got a haircut. If that isn’t the definition of shallow I don’t know what is. His fans were hooked for his looks and high note voice and now that his voice is almost gone what’s next really, nothing but looks.

He better get better at playing instruments and learning how to write music. Cuz there is nothing really.

dead this^^

justin never said he was the kurt cobain of his generation… that was a made up by a website. he can be arrogant and doesnt seem to know his limits but he wouldn’t go that far. he said here there can only be one michael jackson and that he has a long way to go. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I_1u2njgw5U&feature=fvsr that is humble imo.

websites make up a lot of stuff. just like justin wanting to remake grease with miley cyrus. it wasn’t true. the kurt cobain thing was apparently accepted as truth because people love to hate on him, but there’s no proof tho.

• SubwayToVenus

@SubwayToVenus, I just need to make one point! And i really don’t want to start an arguement with u, cause its such a waste of time! In one of your comments you said Justin Bieber is rushing his album out in 3 months, and thats why its going to suck! Since i know you don’t have him on twitter, cause its a tad obvious you are a hater! You would know he’s not even done his album yet! Hes releasing a SONG next week, but hes not done his full album!

So maybe before you make any kind of statement when you really don’t know the facts, you should either do your research or get your facts straight!! Thanks!!

Too bad that wasn’t me. I never said he had to hurry his album, lol.

There is so much anti Beiber feeling in the adult world, cause of his arrogance over not a lot of talent and an adult voice change that didn’t go so well. Once his teeny girl fans move on, male adults would be too ashamed to buy his music. And adult females would feel dorky.

i miss the old justin
    like in 2010
    at the beginning specially
    his voice was perfect and he seemed so sweet.

this performance of “baby” was perfect!

SubwayToVenus said:

@SubwayToVenus, this is your comment, its more to the bottom,, do you need me to repeat it again? You said “Tell why believe took about 3 months to make? BECAUSE IT WAS RUSHED..

• Harry’s girl

@SubwaytoVenus:
    I see where you’re coming from, although my dislike for JB cannot compare to yours. I still agree. ahahaha

People can paint him to be as humble and as arrogant as they like. When you become a celebrity,as big as he is, so young, it’s like you sell your soul because these people are controlling your life that you don’t even know about. I pity him really.

• BrokenArrow

this pictures doesnt look real imo

i loved justin but he needs an attitude check. he was an ass when he was on disney and he called a girl “tubs” and acted like a jerk. idk i wonder what his REAL personality is cuz he seems to have two very markedly different sides.

idg why hate on this what is he supposed to say? im fading, im nothing but a teen fad, my music sucks? seriously? he try to be positive.

• DJDangerIsSexy

Not hating on the biebs, but seriously. Do they expect ANYONE to believe he would last more than three seconds in the ring with either of those guys?
    Not hating, just saying.

People all here talk shit about justin I don’t even know anymore I never grew up listening to jonas justin or all of those teen stars, I’m happy that my parents gave me Nirvana, Queen, The Beatles, Santana, Tracy Chapman. But I know all of them are great, they have their own talents. I may NOT be a huge fan but that doesn’t give anyone one of you the right to judge justin or anyone, you never walked in his shoes. So what he’s grabbing his gf’s boobs? It’s not like he’s a 10 year old who can’t do anything YES he has fans but is it easy to hide everything when the world has eyes everywhere, no matter what you do. Bad or good poeople will always judge? He may make crappy music or stuff but I believe he’s not bad. I saw his movie and he’s a talented kid and I grew respect for him, so it’s just sad how people always say bad stuffs about him when he has given up so much for everything. Everybody has ambitions and egos and it doesn’t make you a big headed for trying to be better or trying to be the best. All my life I’ve been judged and it hurts I never had friends cause I’m not like normal people, I’m being called ugly, I see how justin’s dream came true. I’m still not a fan of him or his music but he’s an amazing and inspiring kid, and the rest of teen stars as well. Jonas justin 1D or whoever they are, they are amazing and wonderful in their own ways. They’re just living their dreams and being hated for that? They may not be a soldier or everything but they still work hard and fly all around the world in one day and giving up their personal lives which is not easy. Whitney died all around the world talking about it, hundreds of soldier die in afgan each day. Who really cares? That’s just how it works this is the world we live in don’t blame on the kid

Oh, I get it! He’s re-enacting what his buddy, Chris Brown did to Rihanna. I can’t figure out though, which role he’s assuming; looks like Rihanna, but uglier.

Ok, now are we supposed to layoff the bullying or not? I’m so confused now!

wow. Its actually sad seeing how judgmental some people are. You act like you know the kid. I’m sorry, do you live with him? are you with him everyday? Exactly. You just feed off all the bull that you read in magazines. If anyone is “Shallow” or “Big headed” it’s all of you jerks. I actually don’t like his music at all, but i at least don’t judge on what i dont know.

@SubwayToVenus it surprises me how little you really know of Justin, yet you’re so quick to judge him based on what you read. I doubt you’ve hung out with him before, or have met him, So how would you really know what he’s like. smh

all jonas fan will forget who they are in 26 year.

lost two followers on tumblr
    my existence in life is pointless

also,
    William Levy

• AcidPinkLemonade

He’s so focused on being the best. That’s what this should be all about. What happened to helping kids believe in themselves?

• NICK JONAS FIGHT JUSTIN JAJA

NICK JONAS FIGHT JUSTIN BIEBER … NICK JONAS WIN

by the way, the pictures are disgusting.

NICK JONAS FIGHT JUSTIN BIEBER … NICK JONAS WIN

by the way, the pictures are disgusting.

NICK JONAS FIGHT JUSTIN BIEBER … NICK JONAS WIN

by the way, the pictures are disgusting.

“my existence in life is pointless”

Create fake accounts and follow them, then talk to yourself. That should make you feel better.

Loser!

• BELIEBERS SUCKS

@ SubwayToVenus SAYS THE TRUTH, JUSTIN BIEBER MUSIC IS TRASH, JUST REPEAT AS BABY BABY 18 TIMES HAHA

BELIEBERS SUCKS

“my existence in life is pointless”

Loser!

ty
    i love you too!

“What happened to helping kids believe in themselves?”

I want him to focus on being the best a-hole. So far he’s fulfilling all of my expectations. As for helping kids believe in themselves, you shouldn’t have to need millions, whether it be users, followers, or dollars. Kids should believe in themselves for what they do, not for what an artificial marketing punk does to take their allowance. If you are a parent, then please re-enforce that ideal in your child. Thanks.

• Happy

________

Amen!

• Happy

He does do ALOT for charity so God bless him. However no one can see past his hand on Selena’s breast & up her ass to appreciate that big heart of his.. Sooo maybe that should give him some hint & even if they calmed down it’s a little too late. The dry humping has done it’s damage. Oh, & him being a teen isn’t an excuse anymore..

• Stephanie

Hey guys please check out my jewellery line Free Spirit Jewellery :) http://www.freespiritjewellery.bigcartel.com with some items inspired by Selena Gomez and Taylor Swift:)

It’d mean a lot to me! and pleease let me know what you think at http://www.twitter.com/stephanyemmett :)

NEVER SAY NEVER!!

DREAM OUT LOUD :)

everybody is laughing about this.the way that justin diss nelena.i think it true nick do go to different car.he always hiding his relationship not last delta.he open for delta but not selena.

• LoveToLove

I like the kid and all but if you want to make good music like you are stating then do a completely different album than the first two cuz in my opinion your previous album s ongs and lyrics are meaningless.. except for down to earth the rest are immature lyrics that don’t really touch people… try something more deep like coldplay for example

and also his first two albums totally contradict what he said about not wanting to be like the “next” artist… change your shit up and you’ll succeed cuz I trully think he’s talented

• thisloveisours

nick hiding the relationship is what protected selena from all the hate from jonas fans, she’s an idiot if she can’t see that

• SubwayToVenus

his new album isn’t gonna flop, because its better then the last one.

This isn’t about me liking the Jonas brothers, I did not even mention them, so it is you bringing them up right now, not me, do you think the Jonas brothers are the only musicians I like? I talk about them on here because it’s the only band I like OU posts about it, they are not even my favorite band, so this is not about me liking the Jonas brothers right now, this is about me disliking how big headed Justin is, he KNOWS his music is mediocre and nothing special, yet he considers himself a HUGE superstar, he compared himself to Michael Jackson, he said he felt he was the Kurt Cobain of his generation, you know what that means? you know what Kurt’s daughter answered? “My father killed himself because he felt he was the Justin Bieber of HIS generation”, and now he’s like “I don’t make terrible music” when actually he does. And don’t even get me started with the JB, when they were compared to the Beatles they were always answering “That’s insane and crazy” cause it was, so Justin should learn to be a little more humble and stop putting himself into a high pedestal, and I repeat, this is not about me liking other bands or artists. This is about me wathcing how coky a person can be.

Justin tweeted the interview then he endorsed this.

• SubwayToVenus

How am I embarassing myself? And I’m glad I don’t, all I see are mad fans sending Selena death threats via Twitter and Justin grabbing her ass and boobs in front of EVERYONE, that isn’t healthy either.

• SubwayToVenus

Are you commenting from your cave? what’s wrong with your english? you don’t make sense at all.

justin take selena out of the country,not nick.nick take her golf and dinner.but not justin.he take her all over the world.
    JUSTIN,YOU ARE THE BEST BOYFRIEND THAT SELENA HAVE.thank for making smile and laugh.

• skeet.

all of you on here just hate on justin all the time.
    he doesn’t compare himself to michael, michael is his idol. that’s who he wants to be like, that’s the career he wants to emulate. he’s never even thought that he was even a bit like michael.
    the whole kurt Cobain thing, he compared his fandom to that, not his music or anything else. just his following.
    justin isn’t big headed or full of himself, he just comes off that way to you all. you don’t know him personally, you don’t know what he’s really like, do you? he’s as humble as it gets, he knows what he has and he does everything he can to not lose it. he tries to connect with his fans and to put out music that they are going to like. he’s 18 years old, don’t fucking expect him to put out some deep as shit music when he’s still just a teenager. he puts out music that people around his age can somehow relate to.
    this new album, believe, it’s a lot more grown up then my world. you’ll see when it comes out, that is if you even give it a chance and listen to it.
    you know he works hard, he works really hard, and he gets tired of it all. he gets tired of the fame, and the responsibility it puts on him. he’s made a hell lot of mistakes, but who hasn’t. he’s growing up and you’re watching him do it. it’s not easy and you all seem to think that it is.
    do you have any idea what it feels like to have people you don’t even know, and that don’t know you critize your every move?
    do you have any idea what it’s like to want to keep a part of your normal day to day teenager life, and not be able to?
    he doesn’t want all those damn photographers to follow him around, but does he have a choice. no he doesn’t. because even if he decided he didn’t want to be famous anymore, he would still be followed around. because he’s justin bieber. he can’t go back anymore.
    and you know what, it’s even more unhealthy to not want anyone to know who your girlfriend is. you think he actually enjoys some 50 year old men follow him and his girlfriend to dinner? no, you wouldn’t either but you know what, you have to go out. because if you stay inside all the time, and hiding, you’ll go insane.

look yall, i know i just wrote a novel, and honestly i don’t care if you bother to read it or not. but don’t judge him, when you don’t know him. that’s all i’m saying. no matter how much you think you do, you don’t. you honestly don’t.

• Happy

I think Justin or someone working with him or even Selena wrote this -____-

• JB

lol you didn’t have to do or say all of this, but thanks girl.

What do girls see in this kid… Can someone please tell me…

HAHA JUSTIN BODY AS LONG AS GUYS HAND. THE SECOND TO LAST PICTURE WHERE HE IS GRABBING HIS HAND. HAHAHA