Miley & Brandi Candid, So Undercover Pix

freee
0554248994mbv
018

Via MileyCyrus.BZ. Also PLEASE mail Miley some FREE gluten products!!

• Still Anonymous

Lol @ people being mad at Miley for asking for free stuff. I’d be asking for free stuff too if I thought somebody might give it to me. No need WASTING money. Just Saying.

And the point of Miley’s tweet wasn’t even to get free stuff, it was to find gluten-free stuff. I can guarantee you Miley is willing to pay for it, she’s just saying that she can’t find any yummy gluten-free stuff. It is hard to find. Gluten is in A LOT of things. That’s why people who are allergic to it can barely eat anything. It’s hard finding gluten free products. I’d tweet and ask about it too.

My mum is in Africa right now with #MileyCyrus. helping install wells in kenya and giving kids hearing aids. amazing

• BrokenArrow

I like miley’s hair in this movie

2 lesbo incestous mooching sisters singing to cause all those kids to lose their hearing so that they need hearing aids and putting all those Kenyan plumbers out of work. What a shame.

Mar 19, 2012 @ 01:47 pm
    Why are we even supposed to care about a movie that Miley doesn’t even seem to want to be associated with? She didn’t even mention it at the THG premiere only LOL.

———————–
    A girl on twitter that always has exclusives on Miley said Miley hates So Undercover. Problably she didn’t liked the final result.

• l?veislouder

Mar 19, 2012 @ 01:47 pm

———————–
    Even if this were true, Miley would be under contract to promote the film; it’s part of the deal. The reason she isn’t promoting it yet is because the film’s not due for release any time soon, therefore, she has no obligation to say anything, and if she does indeed hate the film, she won’t be saying anything sooner than necessary.

• SellyismygirlCrush

I would like companies to send me shit to! I’ll tweet them!! @hopefulinsanity ;p

miley looks so hot with long hair she should let it grow!

who cares, she’s so over.

who cares, she’s so over.
    lol, no she’s not and I’m not even a miley fan.

She wants to keep her “bad girl” image so she can curse, isn’t it obvious?

• SubwayToVenus

Miley needs to release her new album ASAP, no one seems to care about her anymore and that is because these movies kept being delated and she hasn’t done anything in a long while, anyway she did deserve the break though.

She said gluten free, not free gluten, OceanUP.-.-

How sad is it that someone with as much money as she has to be begging companies to send her free fucking stuff? Shit like this makes me dislike the people that use there celebrity to make normal people feel like shit. If you or I asked for free stuff from these companies because we were starving, they would not even look at our requests.

• sally

ubwayToVenus said:
    —————
    miley Cyrus makes news if she just went out or attend some show
    check any teen web or read any magazine there is smth always about her .. forget that ocean up always post about her! so how is the hell no body cares?!!

• sexonfire11

and its sad how you take every word celebrities say srsly…!!! maybe she was joking maybe there is smth we don’t know!!!
    who cares if she beg 4 free stuff-__-“

Mar 19, 2012 @ 03:01 pm
    sexonfire11 said:

who cares if she beg 4 free stuff-__-”

She did the same thing with the dog treats and toys a few months ago. Sorry for voicing my opinion.