Spring Breakers CASTING EXTRAS

selena-hot-tub-62

Source: Seeking Extras for SAG FILM Spring Breakers shooting in St.Pete with Selena Gomez, Vanessa Hudgens, Ashley Benson, and James Franco. Film revolves around Spring Break situations. Looking for ‘spring break’ college types.

Especially looking for men and women who are comfortable in swimsuit attire and full of energy. Must look 18-25 and be at least legal 18+ to work on the film. We are specifically looking for a large number of extras to shoot on March 21st at the beach. The film stars James Franco, Vanessa Hudgens, and Selena Gomez

Please e-mail and attach a clear photo of yourself. *Swimsuit photos a plus! PUT IN SUBJECT LINE*: Name/ Male or Female/ Age PUT IN BODY of E-MAIL:* Your Phone Number/ E-mail/ Sizes. Send info to springbreakersparty@gmail.com.

selena’s crying scenes are very believable. she never overdoes it. watch the quinceanera episode of WOWP or ramona and beezus

• javi g

@subwaytovenus don’t joke about that. but seriously if selena’s character gets raped thats mean that this movie is a drama. i seen the best movies out there that characters in the movie get rapped and they come back and kill the bastard i hope she gets to do that.

im not watching this movie. ew

i swear if oceanup posts that stupid picture of selena semi nude and her ridiculous belly i will cut a bitch.

*again

Selena gets raped in this movie? What the heck?!

• l?veislouder

I can’t imagine Selena portraying a rape scene accurately. I’m trying to, and I keep seeing her “Alex Russo” laugh occurring in her struggle, which makes the “rape” less believable.

• Valeria

Can you be in the movie even if you are not 18 but with your parents approval?

• SubwayToVenus

She’s quite a good actress though..

• Miley_Jonas

Tempting, but no. I like wearing clothes.

• SubwayToVenus

Tempting, but no. I like wearing clothes.

Lmao

• l?veislouder

She’s quite a good actress though..
    In comedy scenes/roles. Even her crying scenes haven’t been convincing in my eyes, and a rape scene is so much more than that. Maybe she can do it, but in my mind, it’s not going through.

Hey calm down… I have not read the script I know as much as you guys. I just stated that what has been said about the movie and from scenes we have witnessed, I envision the rape thing. Not a spoiler, probably won’t even happen. To me it would make the movie that much more of a contender at Film Festivals and even in theaters. I think This could be a FUCKING amazing step for all actresses involved into being awesome.

Mar 19, 2012 @ 02:06 pm
    l?veislouder said:

She’s quite a good actress though..

We weren’t there for her four+ hour audition at Harmony’s house so what do we know. All I know is that Selena was able to convince him that she could bring his movie and the themes to life.

• SubwayToVenus

Yeah a rape scene would be totally strange, only Dakota Fanning can pull it off at such a young age, but, let’s see.

I wonder where this and james franco? it will appear at the end of the movie?
    the star appears homies and funny ….

• Miley_Jonas

The only time Selena was EVER good at acting = first season of wizards. And she’s one of the worst singers out there, so what do people see in her, idk…

do u get paid

do u get paid

of course -_-

Mar 19, 2012 @ 02:18 pm
    Miley_Jonas said:

Must be a sad existence living in that Hate bubble you call your heart. To her fans she is everything they need. Sorry you have the sick drive to open the posts that you know you will not like. Maybe you secretly do love her but are trying to convince yourself she is the evil, untalented person you know you yourself are.

• Miley_Jonas

Hate bubble? I said that I don’t think she’s very talented. Which… she isn’t. And all they need? How pathetic are her fans? Like seriously, if celebrities, people you don’t know, are all you need in life, then you need to find a new life.

Mar 19, 2012 @ 02:29 pm
    Miley_Jonas said:

I have seen many many of your hate posts. This one is just another of the myriad of little hatreds you seem to have for Selena. Her fans don’t expect her do be any more than she is they are happy with her acting and singing. If I really had to elaborate on that for you to understand, then I guess you are as fucking stupid as your usual comments.

• l?veislouder

^this. Fans needs to understand that statements that are less than praising does not automatically mean they are hate comments. Some people find Selena lacking talent, and I’ve found that these people have more of a life “hating” than fans who make a celebrity all they need in their life.

Mar 19, 2012 @ 02:36 pm
    l?veislouder said:

If the person has posted many hateful things about a certain person then No this little comment is not just a non-praising statement. I would not have addressed it if it was her first.

• l?veislouder

Even if she can pull it off (which I don’t think she can, but that’s beside the point), I don’t think this direction is her calling, and before the stans jump on me, I don’t say that as a bad thing. Look at Jim Carrey and Adam Sandler; they do wonderful in comedies because they are comedy actors. I believe it was Adam Sandler who was in a serious role and people and critics gave him crap for it. Some things work better for people, and for actors like Jim, Adam, and Selena, the comedy genre seems to be their calling, not drama.

• l?veislouder

Maybe other comments have been hateful, but this one alone was not. That’s another thing fans need to do; separate statements from feelings. Everyone on here gives me crap for “not making up my mind” on certain celebrities, saying they “can’t figure out if I like them or not.” This girl may not like Selena, but her comment was separate from her feelings for the girl. It was on her acting and singing ability. The fact that I (and others) think Selena has a terrible singing voice is completely unrelated to our feelings on Selena herself. It’s the same thing as a fan of Selena saying her voice sucks. They may be a fan, but they still don’t like her voice, therefore, the two opinions are separate.

Mar 19, 2012 @ 02:46 pm
    l?veislouder said:

I have seen a lot of your comments and yes you do seem to be able to differentiate between your feelings for a person and their abilities, but when the person always tends to comment in the negative about a certain person, the general feeling of anything they write would convey in this case hatred. Sorry but that is my opinion. I agree that everyone has different tastes when it comes to music and even ability to act. That makes sense though because they are an art form and all art is subjective. Pigeon holing Selena or any other actor to a certain genre, because that is all they have done is wrong in my opinion. I think until they do the other genres we have no clue as to whether or not the person is capable. If fans of Selena or Miley or Ashley Benson like what they do and how they do it, is it right to say they are wrong in believing in that person?

can people who lives in the uk be part of the movie? / send the email?
    If you’ll be in Florida within the next two days, sure.

don’t have to be so fucking cocky. :|
    and oceanUP. who the fuck card about this film. irrelevant.

————————-

I agree. You just need to compare her interpretation of Cordelia and Grace in Monte Carlo. She was born to interpret Cordelias type. Emma Stone know it and she’s doing pretty good on comedy genre

don’t have to be so fucking cocky. :|
    and oceanUP. who the fuck card about this film. irrelevant.
    I wasn’t being cocky, I was being reasonable and logical. You’re assuming, which is stupid to do, considering tone is very hard to interpret over the Internet.
    And as people are commenting on their articles, obviously people care. If you don’t, you can click Mr. X up there and get your condescending ass out of here to do something useful with your time.

• l?veislouder

I only saw that movie once, at the premiere, so I don’t remember it all too well, but wasn’t Cordelia the serious one who kept her bitchy attitude throughout the whole movie? Grace was the one who was kind of comedic, wasn’t she? And I don’t know why Emma Stone was brought up, but I do love her comedic roles, but she was amazing even in “The Help” as the writer. She’s a fantastic actress.

• l?veislouder

Well sure, they can believe in the person; that’s part of being a fan. But if the person in question comes out not being very successful in what their fans had belief in them for, there’s nothing wrong with a fan saying, “It wasn’t your best.” They obviously still love them and will support them (unless they drop them for failing, in which case, I wouldn’t call them a fan), but they’re being honest. No fan wants to see the person they support keep trying and failing at something; they wanna see them succeed in their capable areas.

Mar 19, 2012 @ 03:15 pm
    l?veislouder said:

Wait your comment still seems to be condemning Selena for her singing. I have been to two of her live performances and I was right by the stage for the last one and she sounded great. She plays to the audience and has fun with them. She puts feeling into the songs that evoke it and I was very impressed.

Her “Alex Russo” Laugh is her real laugh

To be an extra, no you don’t

l?veislouder

It baffles me that you have so much disdain for Selena because of one simple act your friends told you about. To me it sounds more like what the other person just said. You are simply hating Selena because she without any real effort necessary makes Miley look bad. Maybe you should look over your notes and maybe make a new call on Miley. Maybe just maybe Miley is not the Supergirl you have made yourself believe her to be.
    To me, it seems like you can’t believe someone can discuss someone they don’t love without hating, and without it having anything to do with someone they like. As I said before, if I disliked Selena solely for her drug use, I would be a hypocrite for not disliking Miley and Demi. But that’s not my reason, and my reason has nothing to do with Miley. If you don’t want to believe that, that’s your choice, but it would make sense: you believe the lies and ignore the truth which disproves the lies you so want to believe. Have fun with that.

lol really? “I believe what you say is true, but you’re not reliable.”
    That’s all you needed to say, hun. bye.
    I thought Selena would get hight before you say anything. But there are people that don’t believe it and I understand why these people don’t believe you. You aren’t the one that convinced me, I still not sure of this, just because you said.

• l?veislouder

I understand why people don’t believe it too. The only difference between you and I is you just get a feeling Selena smokes which makes you believe that, and I have actual knowledge that Selena smokes which makes me believe it.

Well seriously in all your posts that I’ve seen, you have never had anything other than the weed and her hiding it to make you dislike her so much. Excuse me if I am missing something but that seems pretty petty and yes JUDGMENTAL. It sounds like you have a preconceived view of Selena and that is enough for you to bag on her when ever possible. You make me believe the thing about Miley Shading Selena in her Fan club so that only her fans can see it. Now I am wondering if Miley has the same issues as you do and she hates Selena because her clean cut persona makes Miley look bad. When in reality it is Miley’s poor choices that make Miley look bad. Sorry just my opinion.

The reason I believe Selena get high once a time is because I believe everyone in Hollywood does, but I don’t think she does it often. I just don’t think she is a saint.

• an

too much crazy people attacking you today… so lame.. seems like a point of view is only valid when you have nice things to say.. how about growing up peopleeee?

And out of Hollywood too. I already did two times but I don’t pretend do again.

an said:
    nobody is attacking. we are discussing

• l?veislouder

You just said the essential point: Miley made her choices, and she made them of her own free will with or own mind. She doesn’t blame Selena for that because (first of all, it’s never crossed her mind to because that’s not an option because it’s stupid) there’s no logic in doing so. Selena and Miley just have nothing in common, and that’s why they’re not friends (though giving this image of “we get along” and dating her first love didn’t do Selena any favors). Other than feeling slightly hurt and used because of that, Miley has nothing against Selena. In Miley’s mind, it’s “she does her shit and I do mine.”
    As for the first part of your post, I’m sorry if I’ve never made a full list all of the reasons Selena is not at the top of my “favorite people” list, but I’m sure if I did that, you’d just call me a hater. All my reasons stem from the fact that Selena is shady and dishonest, and it’s simple to just go with that and use the weed as a prime example than to go through every reason. No matter what I do though, you’d have a problem with it. So can we accept that we have different views and have voiced them, and will now move on? Because to be honest, this conversation is very dull, and having it over and over again when everything’s been said is making it even duller.

(replying to this) – Mar 19, 2012 @ 09:27 pm
    an said:
    That’s usually how it works =/
    But the attacks could be worse. The only bad thing is that this conversation is dull, because I have to repeat myself over and over again to explain the same things I’ve said for quite a while now (even before I found out Selena smokes), and repeating myself is annoying.
    But thank you for your defense :)

So now you know exactly what Miley thinks? So that would mean you must be Miley then. That would make a lot of sense. Miley has thrown shade at Selena on Twitter and that makes me think YOU or Miley does HATE her.

(replying to this) – Mar 19, 2012 @ 09:27 pm
    an said:

Coming into every Selena post knocking most things about her makes it an issue. I do not go on Miley posts to knock Miley and would not have said anything here if the comparisons were not alluded to prior.

Gorgeous.

Mar 19, 2012 @ 09:41 pm
    I don’t need to be Miley to know exactly what she thinks, I just need to have common sense, something you clearly have none of. Also, I’ve said many times before that I don’t hate Selena. I’ve hated one person in my entire life, and why would that be a celebrity who has never done anything intentionally cruel towards me? You annoying little adolescents throw the word “hate” around like it’s nothing, when it’s the most vicious and wasteful emotion to feel. You can go and waste your time hating, since you seem so in tune with the feeling, but I’m going to sit here in my neutrality and enjoy my life. *sips tea*

No problem your psychological assessment is almost complete. Go on tell me more>>>>

Mar 19, 2012 @ 10:27 pm

Mar 19, 2012 @ 09:41 pm

Your constant need to counter anything anyone says that’s different, from what you believe to be true, kind of blows your whole NEUTRAL thing right out of the water. Your inept attempt at sounding like what you know is right and the only way to think is startling.
    How long have you been this insecure and needed the constant self re-assurance that makes you feel whole? Your jumping on every question with an answer even though often your answers are wrong, shows you to be an “I’ve Been there and done that” kind of person. I guess being friends with people for elongated amounts of time is hard for you right? People basically get tired of your “Know it all” attitude. People probably find you to be even somewhat obnoxious. You are not alone many people have that affliction. You are the only one that can fix it though. First you need to acknowledge it and then work to remedy it. Have a nice day.:)

Diverging from the fight to get back on topic.

I hope that everyone who read this article and immediately sent in their Facebook profile pictures to the email address know that this is a SAG production; meaning that in order for you to be an extra in this movie, you need to be a member of SAG. For those of you who don’t know what that is, SAG is the Screen Actor’s Guild, which is the union for screen actors.

No SAG, no chance for this one.

• mahjong fortuna gratuit

Wow, what a video it is! Actually good quality video, the lesson given in this video is really informative.

—————
    Okay, I’m sorry, I’ll “change” my feeling on Selena. I’m “neutral with a slight edge towards negative feelings” about her. Is that easier on you? Does that make more sense to you? And I feel that way because of what I know. You seem to be really mad about my “been there done that” attitude, as if you want to be in my position to know for sure if what I say is true. In laymen’s terms, that’s called jealousy and envy, honey. And the only way to fix that is to either accept your life for what it is, or go and do the things I do to result in knowing what I do (though I highly recommend the former, because living your life to keep up with mine is just sad).

I feel so bad for haters. You guys need to get lives, wow just wow.

• l?veislouder

Do you think Selena fans thinks she never got hight or drunk just because we didn’t see it? lmao, you are dumb! And not, I don’t want she publish a video getting hight and somehow making apology to drugs so the weak minded fans will do the same.
    lol clearly some people do believe that, as this website shows, so maybe you’re the dumb one for not seeing that and then calling me out on it.

I feel so bad for haters. You guys need to get lives, wow just wow.

• l?veislouder

OMG really? I mean really?
    it is better for a 15, 16 year old girl to dress inappropriately, smoke drugs openly and be as you put it honest. Well lets just say as honest as she knows how to be. Than it is to be aware of the young people that follow and look up to her and be mindful of what they can learn from you? WOW!!!!!
    I think it’s better not to do drugs at all. Miley’s open drug use can be used as a model of what not to do (as can Charlie Sheen). Good role models aren’t all that’s needed; “bad” ones are needed in the spotlight to show what happens when you get involved in that kind of lifestyle. Miley, while not able to be a good role model in terms of drug use, can be use as a great person to look up to in other aspects, such as an advocate for animal rights, charity work, and just being an all-around good person. Selena can be use for the same things.

• l?veislouder

I love how you tend to avoid or skirt around statements that prove your shade or weird habits. You are a psychologists dream. Denial is not a river in Africa…:\
    Such as? I dislike Selena, but she has good aspects as well as negative ones. What am I denying?

• l?veislouder

So wait if a “FRIEND” didn’t leak the video then would that not mean Miley would have been doing stuff you are against without telling her fans? Although I truly believe the leaks of Miley’s stuff are part of her not so smart team.
    Miley doesn’t have to hold a press conference and announce “I do drugs” for the world to know she does drugs. She hasn’t held a press conference for smoking cigarettes, yet we know she does. And let’s use Charlie Sheen again: Charlie Sheen never had to come out solely to say “I do drugs” for the world to know the guy fried his brain. I’m not saying Selena has to make an announcement, but I think it’s nothing short of a lie to have this image of “I’m a good girl and I do nothing wrong, I date the ‘it’ boys and get hate, what’s wrong with my life?!” when she does indulge in “scandal”-worthy events.

Smoking weed once a time is “scandal”-worthy events? And when did she says “I’m a good girl and I do nothing wrong”? I see you are just blaming Selena for Miley errors.

Mar 19, 2012 @ 08:43 pm
    l?veislouder said:

But why is it necessary for Selena to come clean about her illegal acts? If Miley was not caught by Paparazzi smoking we would not have known. If Selena has done what you say and to me it would be her choice and none of my business, then why has she not been caught by paps smoking or had a friend leak a video? Either she has a much better ability to choose friends and when to indulge in illegal acts or maybe she does not do it as a daily ritual, if at all.
    Charlie Sheen is so not even in the ballpark of what we were discussing but while you have brought it up. Charlie has been an EGOMANIAC his entire life. He has always been surrounded by fame and it took it’s toll on him. Besides he is an old man and his life is his own.

And just because you said a friend said she smoked weed with Selena it doesn’t mean everyone has believe you. You are only a web user that doesn’t like her. I believe she get hight sometimes but you aren’t really a reliable source.

Mar 19, 2012 @ 08:48 pm
    Or Selena and Miley have nothing to do with each other. That seems more likely. *shrugs*

l?veislouder

• l?veislouder

Miley wasn’t “caught” by paparazzi. She walked outside and smoked a cigarette in public. Miley chose to make that public, not the paparazzi. They didn’t go barging into her house, she walked outside to them.
    As for Selena, she does choose who she surrounds herself with better than Miley. Miley tries to see good in everyone; Selena (and Justin) really only smoke with those who have something to lose as well. Anna had everything to gain in releasing that Miley video. Those who Selena smokes with are celebrities themselves, and aren’t filming shit.

• l?veislouder

lol really? “I believe what you say is true, but you’re not reliable.”
    That’s all you needed to say, hun. bye.

Mar 19, 2012 @ 04:04 pm
    Hi loveislouder :D
    hello :)

• SellyismygirlCrush

9, 2012 @ 03:54 pm
    l?veislouder said:
    I don’t like Selena’s singing. If that’s condemning her, so be it, but it’s no secret I don’t like her singing. I try to be as neutral about it as I can, but when you don’t like something, you don’t like it.
    And that’s your opinion, but I’ve seen her performances on Ellen and such, and I find her singing terribly off-key, and just not pleasing to my ears. That’s my personal opinion on it.

_

I absolutely love the girl but I agree with this. Stick to acting girl!

Mar 19, 2012 @ 04:07 pm
    SellyismygirlCrush said:

I absolutely love the girl but I agree with this. Stick to acting girl!

But if the girl can sell better than gold each album and her fans love her music then why should she stop? She makes fans happy when she is able to travel to them and music makes that happen. I just seriously don’t see what the problem is. If she only sold 50,000 albums then maybe.

selena can’t sing as much as she come here to tell people other wise!

===============
    WHO are you trying to impress selena EVERYONE with good ears know for a fact you sing off key all the time, you don’t have the lungs or the emotion to sing songs.

I love Selena but her fans enjoy her concerts because they love SELENA not she singing. They don’t care how she sound the will be excited and sing on top of their lungs because Selena is there.

• SubwayToVenus

Alive?

My mum is in Africa right now with #MileyCyrus. helping install wells in kenya and giving kids hearing aids. amazing

ahahhahaa sure Selena sings horrible omg ._.

Mar 19, 2012 @ 05:00 pm

——————————————–
    Liar, Miley isn’t in Africa. But I think she is going there soon with Brad Pitt brother

Mar 19, 2012 @ 05:00 pm
    That would explain why Miley had such a hard time going for a walk around her neighborhood; she wasn’t there! -____-
    Miley just tweeted about the paps; she isn’t in Africa.

i think selenas an average actress. i dont see why people say she’s amazing or the best in disney. but maybe i cant distinguish good acting, idk.

(replying to this) – Mar 19, 2012 @ 05:34 pm

It just the Monte Carlo scene I didn’t like.

Mar 19, 2012 @ 05:49 pm

——————-
    She has the lead role in the unique Disney Show that won two Emmy Awards. That say something. Of course this is the writing too, but they wouldn’t win if her acting was bad.

——————-
    Everyone else’s acting, as well as writing, producing, etc is taken into account as well, though they won for a children’s program; I don’t wanna say it’s not as impressive, but childrens’ minds are less complex to reach than an adult audience. As long as the right messages are there, it’s pretty simple to guarantee a win, and that’s not all on Selena. It’d be like saying Jennifer Stone is the reason for the win. That Emmy is a team effort, and even if Selena were mediocre, it still would have a shot.

Mar 19, 2012 @ 06:32 pm

——————-

I disagree
    Selena and David were the min characters and their abilities were very much the reason the show did well. The show had a wider range of viewers and fans, from 4 to 90. For it to be the first and only Disney show to win twice is in itself a big deal.

——————-
    =============
    the emmy was for the writers and selena wasn’t even famous as miley was, that emmy was for the writers not selena, selena made the show selena will had been huge like miley and she wasn’t!

Mar 19, 2012 @ 06:32 pm

——————-

Wow you really don’t like Selena I guess eh? It looks like you try to make it seem like you are neutral but wow. Why would you waste so much time arguing with people if you dislike her so much?

Mar 19, 2012 @ 07:04 pm

——————-
    =============

Sorry to burst your bubble, but Miley was only more famous because her show included music. Hannah Montana had to forms of media and the music industry is much more relevant than a Cable TV channel for fame. Miley as an actor especially on HM was about as horrid as could be.

• l?veislouder

I guess you completely missed my sentence of “even if Selena were mediocre”, meaning I thought her acting on Wizards was more than mediocre, which is good. But you’re just so quick to judge, aren’t you?

=============

says you! miley did what the writers ask and to be honest miley cries better than selena! and when she not doing her shocking and she is talking serious miley is a good actriss! specially when she had serious talk with her father and her friends! you all focus on the exxagerated joking version in which she obviosly was suppose to act like that!

Nobody said the Emmy was only for Selena, but she and David had a big part on this especially in the movie. And it had a big adult audience. I know all the team is responsible, but you want exclude the acting in the main role just because you don’t like Selena is dumb.

I really doubt it.

• Happy

(replying to this) – Mar 19, 2012 @ 04:26 pm

Mar 19, 2012 @ 04:07 pm
    SellyismygirlCrush said:

I absolutely love the girl but I agree with this. Stick to acting girl!

________

You don’t have to have the ability to sing great you just need catchy music & Selena has awesome catchy songs. Now Selena in the beginning COULDN’T sing but she got voice lessons & her voice got better. But I love her acting & I think she should’ve stuck to that. There are many actresses that can sing their ass off, that doesn’t mean they’re rolling onto the bandwagon of music..

No not really quick. You have a lot of posts on OU and they speak for themselves. Yes I am able to see the shade in the post you quoted and your shade started with it’s a children show. Are you really that pissed at Selena because your friends told you she smoked weed? Why would it even matter to you I mean if you dislike her like a said before then why do you always argue with people so much on posts about Selena? It really is something deeper psychologically speaking.

Mar 19, 2012 @ 07:39 pm
    Happy said:

(replying to this) – Mar 19, 2012 @ 04:26 pm

Mar 19, 2012 @ 04:07 pm
    SellyismygirlCrush said:

I absolutely love the girl but I agree with this. Stick to acting girl!

________

Selena has wanted to sing and act from when she was a kid. She was given the chance and she took it. Through the music she gets to go out to meet her fans, where as acting does not give her that. I can be honest and say as a fan of hers I am very glad she chose to take the chance and sing.

well, tbh wizards should have won for selena’s acting, because the show was lame af sometimes. who watched that, being over 13? i dont watch disney anymore but i liked good luck charlie better.

yeah but she said she wanted to be taken seriously as an actress and she’s doing disney music and becoming known and succesful as an autotuned bubblegum pop singer more than an actress. just saying. she’s steering off from what she supposedly wanted to be. she’s a tween idol/icon(perfume coming out) more than she’s a serious actress which she said she wanted to achieve.

Mar 19, 2012 @ 07:47 pm

Uhm she is currently filming a movie that is so far out of her comfort zone, that it caused that she had an anxiety attack after one scene. She has already done her voice work for Hotel Transylvania, she has 13 Reasons Why, Hot Mess and The Sky is Everywhere being prepared. at least two of which are even her own production companies films. If that is not trying to be a serious actress then I fail to see what would constitute it.

• l?veislouder

I don’t argue, I discuss. Talking with people who have opposite opinions doesn’t mean it’s arguing, at least not on my end. And if my problem with Selena was her drug use, don’t you think I would dislike Miley and Demi for the same reasons? It’s Selena’s lies and fake image that turn me off to her, as is my reaction with anyone who lies. But regardless, Selena is just not the kind of person I would willingly interact with if we went to the same school or something. There are those people you just don’t click with because there’s nothing there; that’s why Miley and Selena aren’t friends, and that’s why I wouldn’t be friends with Selena either.

Mar 19, 2012 @ 07:53 pm
    l?veislouder said:

So again why is it that you seem more fascinated with conversing with people that have opposite views about Selena? From what you just said, she is not someone you would associate with, so why is it your mission to sway others to your way of thinking about her? Just seems somewhat Masochistic to me.

well doing disney music is not helping her “respectable actress” image :P and she’s now more known for her singing than acting, how’s that helping her acting career?. she’s like hilary duff. except hilary was good at singing and huge on her own like miley, not because of her bf.
    but honestly i dont think sellena’ll ever be a serious actress, she was on disney. some people in the us may take her seriously because they think she’s amazing at acting, but for example no one here does except her little fans. just being honest.

Mar 19, 2012 @ 08:01 pm

I would really like to no roughly where here is. I also find it strange that you can speak for everyone where ever here is. I see huge crowds come out for any thing she has done as far as greeting fans is concerned. South America, Europe, Canada and other countries she has not made it to yet seem to want to see her. You are right though music is definitely an easier way to gain any form of fame. A movie or TV show has a set audience. Music if it gets airplay has virtually a world wide audience. I agree that Disney and the stigma attached to it will be hard to shake, but Selena seems to have the right plan to do it. JMHO

• l?veislouder

oh baby id love to argue back with you but i’d much rather have an argument over something thats important in life. other than celebritys who don’t know you exist. <3
    seeming as you comment on every post on here, i think you should get the fuck out with your annoying comments. everyone gets pissed off with you because you think you know everything. as soon as someone attacks you or knows something more than you know you start arguing. i am clicking the x at the top of my screen anyways now seeming as oceanUP is shitty. and +1 to loveislouder for making it shitty. :-). ——– Hahahaha! Oh I love you, I love you, I love youuuuuuu! And @loveislouder; miss. Knows-it-all says whaaaaat! Doing something useful with your time? You really are the perfect person to say that, aren’t ya :d but hey look, there are two new posts girlieee! Go tell’em all!
    Seems someone is just upset someone knows more than her and voices it. Sad, isn’t it? Yeah, it really is.

Hi loveislouder :D

Right. Right. And my name is James Franco and I’m here on OceanUP!!!!!1111112111!!

can people who lives in the uk be part of the movie? / send the email?

• thisloveisours

where is james franco? does he only have a small part in the film?

Mar 19, 2012 @ 01:05 pm
    thisloveisours said:

where is james franco? does he only have a small part in the film?

There is almost two weeks left of filming, so James probably is going to be in most of the remaining shoots. The girls and there adventure from planning to committing the theft to traveling to the beach to partying to meeting with the wrong crowd to Brit, Cotty and Candy being arrested and other things were shot first. Now the gritty and emotional aspects of the film are being filmed.

Mar 19, 2012 @ 12:48 pm
    can people who lives in the uk be part of the movie? / send the email?
    If you’ll be in Florida within the next two days, sure.

Mar 19, 2012 @ 01:05 pm
    thisloveisours said:
    where is james franco? does he only have a small part in the film?
    He plays the drug dealer that busts them out of jail. From the looks of the scenes, they’re working on the spring break aspect of the film, not the robbing, drug-bust aspect.

is there an aspect of them humping dudes?

Mar 19, 2012 @ 01:19 pm

is there an aspect of them humping dudes?

To be honest no one knows. I think Selena’s character being the most naive possibly gets raped by James’s rival after the hot tub scenes. That is why James is able to convince the other girls to kill him. JMT

whoa they wrap up filming in 2 weeks?

• l?veislouder

Oh, well, thanks for that spoiler.

• SubwayToVenus

Selena gets raped in the movie? What the hell.

• SubwayToVenus

I wouldn’t mind gettin raped by James Franco though.

• DueleDrerfard

Yes, and further more if you desire update alerts from this site then you must subscribe for it, it will be a better for you Jackson. Have a good day!

• DueleDrerfard

Hello, thanks for all the viewers, I will upload many more movies in coming days, admin

What Selena lies? She never told she never smoked weed. She just don’t tape herself and publish it in the web to look like a badass. Nobody need know it. Y’all just bitter because she can protect her image and your favorites can’t do it then you blame everything on Selena.

Mar 19, 2012 @ 08:07 pm
    l?veislouder said:

You make it sound as though I go lurking for fans of Selena as if on a mission to sway fans away from supporting her, which is not what I do. If people are following a false image, I will say what I know to be true to show that the fake image they’re following is not accurate. If people choose to follow that still, knowing what I’ve said, then so be it. I’m not gonna sit on their asses until they change their minds; that’s too much work for me to care about.’

Sorry, but that was a complete contradiction. You just said if people had what you believe to be false ideas of some things about Selena you will try to get them to see your point. Explain if I’m wrong.

I’m starting to dislike selena so much. She’s been annoying me lately.

• l?veislouder

Withholding information is still a lie. Enjoy being lied to :) at least my “favorites” don’t lie to the people who pay their bills.

Mar 19, 2012 @ 08:10 pm
    l?veislouder said:

OMG really? I mean really?

• SubwayToVenus

Yes that is somehow true. Let’s wait and see, but I agree.

===================
    She didn’t try yet tho

Her crying scenes on MC was exagerated, but a good director could correct it.

Mar 19, 2012 @ 03:27 pm

Her crying scenes on MC was exagerated, but a good director could correct it.

Was that really supposed to be a crying scene though? To me it seemed more of a “Fuck me how the hell could I have screwed up this vacation so much. It seemed more of a frustrated and angry thing to me, which I think she did really well. It felt believable. Her tantrum as Cordelia was funny too.

lol selena fan i said selena is very famous and loved but for being a tween/teen icon. most her fans are young. my cousins cousin is 12 and loves her. ive seen fans like on imdb claiming shes the next anne hathaway and going to transition and have a serious and respected acting career and i dont see that happening at least as long as she continues to be an autotuned and barely talented singer and “make” disney music (i say it like that because she doesnt write or produce anything) that is making her more famous than her supposedly amazing acting skills. lets see how she does with her new movies, maybe i’m mistaken.

Mar 19, 2012 @ 08:22 pm

I as a fan hope that she surprises you in a good way. All I ask is that if you are going to care either way you give her a fair chance.:)

Hot Mess is a comedy, let’s see how it comes out. And 13RW is a drama too hope they cast a good director. Next year is decisive for her carreer. She has the media by her side then she doesn’t need be excelent, she just need be competent. Jeniffer Aniston always flops but they never go hard on her.

Mar 19, 2012 @ 03:32 pm

I agree with this. To me it seems like a pretty wise move to be a media darling rather than a troubled youth. I am so hyped for next year. The Sky is Everywhere is a super fun story line too, I hope that gets done right.

• Charlot

l?veislouder I seriously got only one question for you; don’t take it personally or anything like that and puhlease. Don’t go answer me with a text that’s worth a bible, like you kinda always do. But do you even have like.. A life? Cause I almost can’t find a post here in OU that you haven’t spammed with your comments like aaaaall over the place.

Hahahaha! Amen to that;)

Who cares today is the day we know who is A

Wow I don’t like selena but calling her fake just because she didn’t fucking record herself smoking weed from a bong and laughing obnoxiously while high it’s just wrong. People need to cut with the bs. Miley is honest but what she did was wrong. why are you blaming selena for not doing the fucking same? People are so hypocritical.

and i don’t hate selena, btw. if i did, i wouldn’t be writing such long paragraphs about her. i enjoy her work at times but i think she’s overrated and her fans annoy me, so i’m having this discussion- plus im really bored and have nothing better 2 do lol

• l?veislouder

Yes, I will say my point of view and explain why I feel the way I do. But you were saying I go lurking for those people who disagree and hound them with what I know and I won’t stop until they change their mind. I’ll discuss how I feel, but if they’re adamant with their feelings, I’m not gonna sit there and fight a losing battle. That’s what I can’t be bothered to do.

Mar 19, 2012 @ 08:28 pm

Mar 19, 2012 @ 03:08 pm
    don’t have to be so fucking cocky. :|
    and oceanUP. who the fuck card about this film. irrelevant.

• l?veislouder

Miley didn’t film herself either. Why are you blaming Miley for what her “friends” did?

Mar 19, 2012 @ 08:30 pm

• l?veislouder

Let me ask you a question in return: do you have a Facebook? Do you check it everyday? This is the same thing. I have a few sites that I check regularly, and OceanUP happens to be one of them, and a smartphone makes it that much easier to check them. However, I am not on all the time, as SubwayToVenus was on last night, defending Nick Jonas on some post and wondering where I was to assist her. Where was I? At drunk karaoke with friends. I spend my time with friends and work, and when I check my sites, whether it be on my phone or computer, it’s because I have the time to do so. I don’t know why it’s everyone’s business to question why I have that time (it’s really not; they just want to use it as something “against” me), but it seems crazier that people care so much about why I’m “always” on here than the fact that I leave comments here a lot. I have opinions, so I voice them. Again, I don’t know why it’s such a big deal, but I guess it’s other people that don’t have anything better to do than to question my motives and actions.

And I’m sorry if this is a “bible answer” you weren’t looking for, but things need explaining, and that requires long answers.