Kevin & Nick Jonas HOT INSTAGRAMS

b92bb398721a11e1b9f1123138140926_7
6dc44e40721c11e180d51231380fcd7e_7

who have flirt eyes.he can not stay with one girl.

he is a player just like joe.both need stay single for the rest of their lives.

men i have alot to say about nick.
    1 he is not boyfriends type
    2 he have wander eyes
    girls wish you alot of luck with nick.he can break your heart.

• BrokenArrow

the second picture is super cute

Nick and Joe are not womanizers or players. They have dated like 5 girls on their lifetimes and believe me, that’s no neir to the amount of girlfriends that youngs, richs and good looking guys get.

• Marian

Nick needs to rest a little, he works too much. With 8 shows every week and now writing music at night and doing appearances on shows and interviews. Look at the picture, He can’t even keep his eyes open, besides the fact he’s gettin skinnier…

• l?veislouder

Womanizers and players don’t date girls, and that’s the difference. Obviously people will notice if they are hanging out with the same girls night after night; no one really bats an eye if Joe is with a woman at a bar. It’s all he does these days.

———————————————-
    so what if Joe is having fun?? if i had the life he has i would do it too. Gosh, it looks like he’s not allow to enjoy of his youth without being judge.

WHY THE FUCK are you saying this?? youo don’t even know him so shut the fuck up!!!!

• l?veislouder

I think one can have fun without seeing how many girls he can bag in one night. That’s just my opinion.

————————

Oh please. All we see is him hanging with girls that are friends and his male friends, doesn’t mean he’s dating all of them. You need to get your head out of your ass once and for all. You and Subway are annoying as fuck.

Mar 20, 2012 @ 02:13 pm

——————————

Nick is more of a player than Joe.

Joe misses Miami.. I wonder who is in Miami. It couldn’t possibly be Brooke Josa… *sarcasm*

l?veislouder said:

—————-
    So now he can’t have female friends because people like you say he’s “banging” them. Stop acting like a Judge when you still even aren’t a lawyer.

• l?veislouder

I didn’t say he was dating all of them, but you’re seriously naïve if you think he’s not swapping spit with a few of them. Sounds like you just don’t wanna see Joe in any light other than “God” and that’s not my fault, so don’t take it out on me, honey. You’re the one with the attitude here, not me.

• l?veislouder

I said “bag”, not “bang.” Yes, there is a difference. Perhaps you should not try to prove people wrong when you can’t even read properly.

————————–

I never said he hasn’t hooked up with one of them, I don’t know NEITHER DO YOU know it all. So stop assuming and making him out to be this std infested whore.

• l?veislouder

lol I never made him out to be this STD infested whore either. You’re the one assuming shit here, buddy. I just know how Joe acted way back when, and it’s not a stretch to figure he’s acting the same way now that alcohol can legally be involved. Sorry to break it to ya, but that’s just Joe.

l?veislouder said:

——————————
    i don’t give a shit if i misread that word because english is not my main lenguage. The point here is that you are judging Joe for what you think you know, when in reality you don’t know anything about him. And neither do i, that’s why i don’t judge him.

———————————–

Sure you do, lawyer.

• l?veislouder

——————————
    And you don’t know me, so you don’t know if I know anything about him or not. Good point you just proved.

• l?veislouder

Sure you do, lawyer.
    Thanks for the complement ;)

SO BASICALLY NICK IS DOING ALL THE WORK ONCE AGAIN..

——————

From what you have said, you don’t know nothing at all. You even think he’s 5’10, so there goes your legitimacy.

I’m having fun arguing with Loveislouder.

Love these boys :)

and awww, Elvis! My dog looks like him, except she’s
    black and a little smaller. But she curls up the same way.

SO BASICALLY NICK IS DOING ALL THE WORK ONCE AGAIN..
    —————————

The other two are useless so…

what is nick and joe writing now? I fucked the older lady she taught me some moves and how to please a girl. that’s why i like them older with some wrinkle blah blah blah.

joe now am free from the mouse let me fuck and fuck all the model i can get, because am a player the ring made girl melt for me trying to break my promise and it was all a lie what a fool all you are!!! yeah yeah yeah

that’s what they are writing how to fuck around and live the life lameeee!

All this back and forth fighting about Joe and Nick in here, and then there is Kevin looking all sexy

SubwayToVenus you are genius! Haha. I get so excited when I look through the comments and see you there. Haha.
    It’s kinda refreshing to see someone with a level head for once. Not to mention, someone who isn’t all hot and bothered, because the Jonas won’t stick his dick in some random fan girl’s vagina. Haha.

Mar 20, 2012 @ 04:22 pm

you know what annoyed me the crap a lot of selena she destroy miley and nick with her little bashing then she knew that they love each other but she didn’t care, then she does know nick still cared she still stays with him while she knew nick loved miley, you know staying with him is another way of keeping nick and miley apart by not breaking up! and then she comes and sing like she has this right over miley when she the one who came in between them all the time!! and then miley and nick write a song about before the storm and she makes her writers write a song about rain because it related to nick and miley songs, how annoying is that of selena she like a pest that wont go away! and then she has the nerve to complain! and be sarcastic about bobing her head to before the storm! you were the storm that broke them up selena

=—————-

Seriously? This is so 2008.

• anonmus

Joe has been taking some GREAT pictures. He really has an artist’s eye. And I loved the song Nick tweeted. I love what the songs about. I can’t wait to hear their writing on the next album.

Give Kevin some love!!!

Mar 20, 2012 @ 04:25 pm

that’s what they are writing how to fuck around and live the life lameeee!

Irrelevant, once again. Funny how you think you have the audacity to judge someone you’ve most likely never met in person. You see pictures of Joe clubbing, big whoop. If I had the means, I’d be doing just what Joe is. Having a good time, drinking a few glasses, going out with friend’s. In Joe’s case they just so happen to be girls from time to time, and wow, guess what?! Some of them are models! Never thought that would happen. Those girls are hot and yes, Joe is a guy, so yes, he will hang out with hot chicks.

• SubwayToVenus

Thank you bb, we’ll make the world roll, people like us.

• l?veislouder

I LOVE HOW LOVEISLOUDER THINKS THAT SHE KNOW EVERYTHING, WHAT A DUMBASS.
    ——————–
    You are a sad anon that cannot work a keyboard properly. Your argument is invalid. Have a nice day.

• Monster27

I came in here to post just for Kevin <3. Yay! lol

• Anon

l?veislouder said:

——————————

——————***

I LOVE HOW LOVEISLOUDER THINKS THAT SHE KNOW EVERYTHING, WHAT A DUMBASS.

I think Nick looks really good in this pic

• Ijustneedyounow

Mar 20, 2012 @ 04:21 pm

Omg imagine if you were Nick Jonas girlfriend and he wrapped those arms around you omg
    I just totally got goosembumps while reading this^^

• JonaticSwifty

UNF

• xAskTaylorx

Lol at how stupid people can act sometimes. XD

IKR? There are some immature people on here

It’s hard to keep your head on straight when you’re famous. Gorgeous women throwing themselves at you, your every flaw under a microscope of cameras constantly. You can’t help but lose perspective and make mistakes. I’ll take living in small town America anyday than being famous.

• oceanUP

mileyjonas forever!!

• Ijustneedyounow

those arms… damn *licks lips*

I want a nice songs about miley! and a diss song for selena talking trash about you!

Elvis is my favourite Jonas Brother.

aw elvis

STOP WITH THE NILEY STORY NEVER COMING BACK,AHHHH.

Mar 20, 2012 @ 01:36 pm

—————-

Miley is the past, it’s all going to be about Delta and Megan.

If this was 2009 I’m sure there would be. Except it’s 2012 now sooo..

he always sing about girls,he need to play song about why he break girl heart.

• SubwayToVenus

oceanUP said:
    mileyjonas forever!!

LMAO I LOVE YOU

• SubwayToVenus

Lmao, your boyfriend isn’t doing his job properly, you’re very upset.

SO BASICALLY NICK IS DOING ALL THE WORK ONCE AGAIN..
    —————————

The other two are useless so…
    ——————
    But they are good looking so… who cares?

l?veislouder said:

——————————
    ———————
    I don’t know you. And i certainly don’t wanna know you. Was the last part sarcasm?

• SubwayToVenus

Anon’s boyfriend has a tiny dick.. or he’s just refusing to get in bed with anon..

• l?veislouder

Mar 20, 2012 @ 03:39 pm
    SubwayToVenus said:
    Oh whatever. I’m just gonna have fun TyP!Ng l!K3 Di$ CuZ iGot SwAq…#YOLO
    That was so time-consuming. Maybe I should use that as an example of how time-consuming arguing with anons is. Time-consuming, and unproductive. Yep.

• SubwayToVenus

Oh whatever. I’m just gonna have fun TyP!Ng l!K3 Di$ CuZ iGot SwAq…#YOLO

Cuz anons are in denial gurl, leave them alone, their so whatever

NILEY FOREVER

• SubwayToVenus

NILEY FOREVER

PLEASE DON’T LEAVE ME ALONEEEEEEEE!!