• SubwayToVenus

Maybe Selena had a year without rain because all the rain was over at Niley life.

Lmaoooooo

• SubwayToVenus

she didn’t write the song..she sang it. You think artists always write their own music? Look at the credits before you blab your stupid ass!

That’s even more pathetic though, if you’re going to chose to sing a song that you didn’t write then at least make sure it’s not the stupidest song to ever exist.

Mar 20, 2012 @ 04:24 pm
    who the hell is the 4th girl? shes irrelevant!
    Her name is Rachel Korine, the director’s wife, and as she plays one of the girls in the group, I’d say she’s pretty relevant.

Lmaoooooo
    xD

selena don’t pay attention to nick freaking song.

• SubwayToVenus

so so so so sick of you, sick of all of your little lies, so so so sick of you, sick of all the girls by your sideeeeeeeee, it feels to let you go fucking nick jonas, I’m way too good for you , I’m moving on to the next one (I don’t know which one is more popular though, if Twilight or the swag boy)

• AcidPinkLemonade

SubwayToVenus said:
    Woo that shall be interesting. I wonder what Nicky has to say about the whole mah boyfriend got swag and ya dontttttt
    ==================================
    It hasn’t been confirmed if these are the actual lyrics but here you go: http://jusgohollywood.tumblr.com/post/19640570799/official-lyrics-for-boyfriend-x

why the hell are all disney girls obssessed with that damn duck face?

• l?veislouder

She didn’t. The girl doesn’t write her own songs.

She certainly asked someone to “bash” Nick on that song, which happens to be the most ridiculous song I have EVER heard of.
    Oh yeah, she definitely has people pen the message she wants to get across. She said that when she was saying that “Ghost of You” was the song she most related to on “A Year Without Rain”, that the writer and her talked about what inspired it.

==================================

LMFAO OH GOD PLEASE TELL ME THOSE ARE THE ACTUAL LYRICS!
    I got money on my hands that I’d really like to blow.
    CLASSY AND VERY DEEP.
    Swag swag swag on you gurl.!!

they destroyed that car that looked like a classic muscle car but the scene looks cool.

• SubwayToVenus

I would have liked someone to film selena while discussing Nicky Jonas.
    I honestly believe Nick laughed his ass off with those lyrics.

tham selena must it complain about nick a lot to justin

That’s real cuz they are posted on his official site. Click on the 3rd “Open” link:

I got money in my hands that I’d really like to blow
    Swag swag swag, on you
    Chillin by the fire why we eatin’ fondue
    I dunno about me but I know about you
    So say hello to falsetto in three two

0_0

• SubwayToVenus

“Mah new boy looks way better than you and has more swagger than you”
    “I got money in my hands that I’d really like to blow, swag swag swag on you”

WHO ARE WE FOOLING?
    BEST.COUPLE.EVER

“Mah new boy looks way better than you and has more swagger than you”
    “I got money in my hands that I’d really like to blow, swag swag swag on you”

WHO ARE WE FOOLING?
    BEST.COUPLE.EVER

LMFAO

you know what annoyed me the crap a lot of selena she destroy miley and nick with her little bashing then she knew that they love each other but she didn’t care, then she does know nick still cared she still stays with him while she knew nick loved miley, you know staying with him is another way of keeping nick and miley apart by not breaking up! and then she comes and sing like she has this right over miley when she the one who came in between them all the time!! and then miley and nick write a song about before the storm and she makes her writers write a song about rain because it related to nick and miley songs, how annoying is that of selena she like a pest that wont go away! and then she has the nerve to complain! and be sarcastic about bobing her head to before the storm! you were the storm that broke them up selena!!

I got money in my hands that I’d really like to blow
    Swag swag swag, on you
    Chillin by the fire why we eatin’ fondue
    I dunno about me but I know about you
    So say hello to falsetto in three two

0_0
    That sucks, because I did actually have a bit of hope for this song. Justin made it sound sweet, about a guy caring about a girl enough to be a good boyfriend. These lyrics sound like a real letdown =/

• AcidPinkLemonade

SubwayToVenus said:

“Mah new boy looks way better than you and has more swagger than you”
    “I got money in my hands that I’d really like to blow, swag swag swag on you”

WHO ARE WE FOOLING?
    BEST.COUPLE.EVER
    ———————————
    Those are the actual lyrics, they’re on his website.

hello Mimi!

———————————
    Those are the actual lyrics, they’re on his website.

LMFAO I just thought Justin was really going to try to make good music, flop flop flop.

• AcidPinkLemonade

l?veislouder said:
    ============================
    MTE. He’s supposed to be trying to break out of the teeny-booper image.

• l?veislouder

you know what annoyed me the crap a lot of selena she destroy miley and nick with her little bashing then she knew that they love each other but she didn’t care, then she does know nick still cared she still stays with him while she knew nick loved miley, you know staying with him is another way of keeping nick and miley apart by not breaking up! and then she comes and sing like she has this right over miley when she the one who came in between them all the time!! and then miley and nick write a song about before the storm and she makes her writers write a song about rain because it related to nick and Miley songs, how annoying is that of selena she like a pest that wont go away! and then she has the nerve to complain! and be sarcastic about bobing her head to before the storm! you were the storm that broke them up selena!!

• SubwayToVenus

REMEMBER THE TIME WHEN YOU SAID YOU WERE OUT WITH YOUR BEST FRIEND, BUT IT WASN’T THE BEST FRIEND THAT YOU KNOW I THOUGHT YOU MEANT!!

who the hell is the 4th girl? shes irrelevant!

• SubwayToVenus

Woah, the summer’s not hot without you, woah the summer won’t start without you, the temperature is 99 and it can get much hotter so come on over Romeo and vamos a la playa! – Selena Gomez.

• SubwayToVenus

I can’t believe Selena actually wrote “he has more swagger than you” Someone please assasinate her.

• gorgeousselena

That’s definitely what she does. Also, I used to leave posts up to see if people wrote back to me, and for a while, Claudia used to leave comments on posts only when they were on pages 3, 4, 5, etc. probably to avoid anyone talking back to her and disproving all her points. So sad.
    omg you creepy bitch! you seriously scary me as fuck! excuse for having a life, i know how jealous you can be of people who have a life and dont need to be here all day every day like you, thats sad! not our fault that you have the most miserable, boring, pathetic and low life! sooo sorry for not spend all my day here you idiot and make comments in old post, posts that i missed for you know having and living my life! but of course you cant understand that since you cant even has a life, sorry my bad! its sooo difficult for you to understand that! you dont have any idea of what im talking cause clearly you never missed a post since you are always here, always! sooo pathetic!

Cant wait!

• Crystal

guns?? what kind of spring break is that??
    ——————————————
    The movie is about 4 friends robbing places to fund their Spring break.

am i the only one who thinks that in the first pic nessa looks like shes masturbating???

• l?veislouder

Claudia says my nerves are touched because I reply to everyone. She leaves four long-ass comments in a row.
    Claudia says I have no life. She leaves four long-ass comments in a row, detailing my supposed life.
    Claudia says she has a life. Yes, it consists of Miley’s asshole, Selena’s asshole, and now apparently mine. Maybe she has vacation homes in each spot? She clearly couldn’t afford the vacation homes her idols have, so she’s probably jealous.

lol Claudia thinks she wins, when she can take her horrible English-speaking mouth and shove it. <3

• thisloveisours

i love jelena better then that guy who name freaking nick jonas(yuck).

stay pressed :)

• BrokenArrow

l?veislouder said:

looooool. She’s just too dumb to realise that.

• l?veislouder

looooool. She’s just too dumb to realise that.
    ——————————-
    lol she really is.

• l?veislouder

lol speaking of “Spring Break”, apparently girls are acting less wild because they’re afraid they’ll be filmed and the videos will be put on YouTube and Facebook. sooo… I guess this movie is going to be kind of outdated haha

Mar 20, 2012 @ 08:08 pm
    l?veislouder said:

I was in South Padre last year and there were plenty of very naked girls around.

i want to ask some question?
    when is your birtday?what month?and what year?

—————
    I’m sure there were. I was just listening to Chelsea Handler speak and she was reporting on the story.

• l?veislouder

I don’t think he actually likes Miley as much he likes Hannah Montana. I think he likes Hannah Montana more! Hannah Montana probably is kind of like his dream girl, but Miley is not Hannah Montana since she acts wilder than her. Selena is more of a fashionista icon, but she’s not 100% totally comfortable dressing the way he wants it since she also likes to be casual once in a while! Nick is always searching for a perfect lady based on his dream girl, but is never happy of what he is having. Too bad though because he’s losing all of them! I can’t wait for him to write a book about his life love stories so we’ll know who’s the actual person he loves the most for real! The book may become a bestseller! Lol!
    ———————
    Did you seriously suggest that Nick had a thing for Hannah Montana, like he had feelings for her? ………what the fuck is even life? I’m gone. I just can’t even with this.

• Alterego

Gotta love niley

• Alterego

Why is Vanessa always trying so hard to be “sexy”?
    Its becoming awkward to watch.

guns?? what kind of spring break is that??

i love jelena better then that guy who name freaking nick jonas(yuck).

• Stephanie

Hey guys please check out my jewellery line Free Spirit Jewellery :) http://www.freespiritjewellery.bigcartel.com with some items inspired by Selena Gomez and Taylor Swift:)

It’d mean a lot to me! and pleease let me know what you think at http://www.twitter.com/stephanyemmett :)

NEVER SAY NEVER!!

DREAM OUT LOUD :)

• Ladyy

I always see Selena fans go ape shit talking about how famous she was before Justin but fuck all that. Yeah she was famous & all that cool shiz but she was NEVER mentioned this fucking much. I can’t watch TV or come online without there being something about Selena & Justin. I got half a mind to cut myself from all technology (if it was THAT serious for me). They haven’t stopped talking about this movie since she started filming. What other movie has been talked about THIS MUCH? Everyday there’s a post about it.. WTF -__-

• gorgeousselena

You haven’t been on the site for a week, but you go back to all the posts you missed to check up on me? Now look who has a sad life. You always say you’re done with me, but then you comment again because clearly, I can touch nerves. Even with your lack of skill in English, at least I can still get my point across to you at how sad your life is. These friends of yours, if they even exist, why don’t you tell them of your obsession with Selena, and we’ll see how quick they are to still be your friend. I would be terrified to have such an obsessive bitch like you as a friend; you’re scary as fuck.
    And I’m sorry if you can’t get a guy to stay with you without chaining him to your basement pipe, but that’s not my fault, nor is it Miley’s. Sorry your “boo” isn’t as buff or sexy as other people’s boos, but having good men comes with being a good person, something you are not.

But go have dinner and fap off to Selena, boo! Don’t let me spoil your good time ;D <333
    no you idiot i came back too see the post and see whats going go, and like other people say you are in every post comment over and over again, most people notice that you has no life at all and all you do with your miserable life is being here all day every day, how sad and pathetic is that huh? lol and do you really think a disgusting creepy like you with such a miserable and low life can touch nerves on me? hahahahaha you are such a joke! i guess a lot of people can touch nerves on you since you reply to every person! but clearly you ignore when people say if you dont have a life! cuase its not normal that you are all the freaking day, you are such a weirdo loser! and so funny people notice that and think its clearly a joke that you dare to say that you have a bf and that you are engaged yeah right! a lot people make fun about your miserable and imaginarie life! i clearly think the things you say about my real bf is maybe what you do with “your fiance” lol you know chaining him to your basement pipe, thats the only way you can be a fiance or a bf, seriously it must be sucks to be like you! i almost feel sorry for someone like you with such a pathetic, miserable and poor life! and btw you idiot stop telling other people what you are, you are and obssesed bitch who spend your day in a gossip site for teenagers and you stupid freak are the one whos scary as fuck! its not normal that someone who is in college, has nothing else to do that being here and comment over and over again, seriously you are such a creepy bitch! you suck disgusting freak!

nick is follwing selena on twitter.so stop lying.go check your eyes.

• gorgeousselena

She does make a good point though. That ugly ass picture of yours is pretty much on every post. In some cases 40 + times…
    I guess your fiance must be out with his real gf a lot.
    this! so fucking true! poor pathetic loveislouder a lot of people think shes a creepy and obssesed loser with no life who all she does with her miserable life is being in a gossip site, sooo sad!

• kristin6410

guns?? what kind of spring break is that??

they rob a bank to get money or something like th at.

• gorgeousselena

lol We’re in XXI century, we have internet access everywhere it’s not like you have to be in just one place to comment in a gossip site.

Pretty much.
    iPhone says hi to all :)
    lmao if you are not in one place that even worse, how pathetic can be your life if you are doing other things, but still feels the need to come to this site and leave comments, i mean that fucking boring and really miserable is your life, that you can life your life and do things that normal people do, you know like juts living and stop being here all day? hahahahahahahahahaha seriously cant even with you such a weirdo and demented freak….

hahahah selena is annoying as fuck! the girl always trying to ruined every song miley and nick write to each other, by relating her writers to write something about miley and nick song, she was just bitter and she wanted in one way or the other, selena should and let them be happy and try to bring them together instead of doing what she was doing to keep them apart!

• javi g

i don’t get people here discussing stupid songs of selena’s album who cares about for who she wrote it about like some idiot here says its irrelevant and apparently is a new word for that idiot. no offense to the idiot

You haters are actually obssessed with Selena
    GTFO this post!

jejejejej selena is so annoying she was bitter because he was thinking of miley when he kissed her lol. It’s her own fault it was right on her face but she stay with him to keep them apart!

• l?veislouder

omggg dead, and now I’m going to be attacked by the Selena fans.

l?veislouder said:
    omggg dead, and now I’m going to be attacked by the Selena fans.
    I don’t think so……..It looks like there’s more pathetic Miley fans here slashing on Selena’s post! These people/ haters can’t release their anger and nasty comments anywhere else except in a Selena’s post (not even in Miley post), I guess!!???! No wonder gs is so so needed in Selena’s post for major defense! Lol!

You haters are actually obssessed with Selena
    GTFO this post!

Actually I like her, but right now her music is amusing me a lot. Let me be happy.

that song is not for nick.please stop with nelena or niley thing it sooo 2007.
    justin treat selena right,not nick.nick need to get over all his exes.they don’t want nick back.

Here comes selena fans trying to make excuses with her because she don’t seem as nice as she acts around them, because selena is just an image disney made not the real selena, for selena actions we can see she is not as nice as her disney image invented of her!

• SubwayToVenus

omggg dead, and now I’m going to be attacked by the Selena fans.

We got more swagger than them guuuuuurl

• kristin6410

I want niley back soo much ughh #hopeful

stop with the miley saga.miley will never going to climb to the top anymore so is jonas brothers.

that song is not for nick.please stop with nelena or niley thing it sooo 2007.
    We already know nick treated selena bad according to her, and justin is a better boyfriend than nick because she can manipulated justin as she pleases! He is a child! selena is the one who destroy niley and she knew what she was doing because of her comments that she no longer wanted to be her, and the comments about him still loving her then why the fuck you stay with him selena, yeah to keep them apart to destroy them in which you accomplished, you destroy what they had with your lies and your interference!

• kristin6410

Lol look at selena pushing her boobs together to make them look bigger xp

• SubwayToVenus

I GAVE IT ALL FOR THE LONG RUN, CAN MILEY SAY THE SAME THING? THIS IS GOODBYE AND GOOD LUCK, I DON’T EVEN WANNA BE HURRRRRR

Why don’t you just wait until the actual song comes out to judge if its a letdown or not! I mean, you cant always tell from the lyrics until its put together with actual singing! I mean, sure, some of the lyrics are a bit out there, but some are not that bad! Alot of head honcho music producers out there are saying on twitter are saying this song is a smash,(their exact words), so there must be something good about it!

all of you guy are so rude when it come to selena post.

• SubwayToVenus

Someone’s been manipulating marijuana for too long.

• SubwayToVenus

THOSE ARE PROBABLY THE WORST LYRICS OF ALL TIME, if that song sells then I will definitely go for a singing career, who knows maybe tomorrow I’ll make millions out of a song concerning bananas.

Agreed. Translate this to real life outside of the net and they are catty, airheaded, stuck-up stubborn brats.

selena did not destroy the relationship between miley and nick.niley was always fighting over stuff.so don’t blame this on selena.selena was the new girl in town in 2007.selena did not know nothing about niley.
    nick has the eye who like to look at the other girls.have you see the way he was hugging emily osment on the send it on?

Can everybody shut the fuck up about Niley and Nelena and just move on? Holy fuck it’s so annoying. Both couples are dead and never coming back so leave it at that!

Mar 20, 2012 @ 04:32 pm

——————-
    She is the nicest girl ever! But she is human. I dont care if she bash Nick because is their relationship not mine. Case Nick writes a “much better” kinda to her I will don’t care too, because they have lived it and they have the right to sing their feelings if they want. You just pretend you know everything but you know anything.

• BrokenArrow

omggggggggg hahahaha

Kingsley ? @kingsleyyy
    It’s about to happen. I can tell.

Kingsley is predicting Niley 3.0

• Sparkles

Why does everyone do the stupid “duck face” in pictures? If you think that it’s sexy or whatever, it’s not.

• SubwayToVenus

Lol, nope. Much better is about Taylor Swift and Camilla Belle.

• BrokenArrow

——————-

it’s mimi what do you expect?

And let me guess, all Jonas Brothers lyrics are just perfect, right? Give me a fuckin break, most of their lyrics are the corniest thing i have ever heard, and don’t say you aren’t a Jonas Brothers fan, cause everyone that has anything bad to say about them, you defend them to the fullest and act like theor gods gift to music!! PLEASE!! Lets see if their comeback will be everything you wanted, then come back and talk to me!!

• l?veislouder

You know, bananas are my favorite fruit. I like banana ice cream, banana milkshakes, banana smoothies. I just bought Chunky Monkey ice cream. I’d buy your banana song, girl!

• SubwayToVenus

I do love them, they’re not my favorite band nor the band that I love the most, but out of all the people OU posts about, they’re def my favorites. Anyway, maybe they have some stupid songs floating around, but nothing compared to what I just read.

They were fighting because selena keep on harrasing and calling nick, she took advantage of miley and nick busy schedule while she wasn’t that busy to go running behind nick while miley was away, when niley broke up in december miley wrote 7 things and it clearly said you like her but you love me, which means selena was the reason for them arguing! selena betray miley and took advantage of schedule to go visit nick pretending to go for demi and she really was just trying to get to nick, selena is very sneaky and mischievieous!

• l?veislouder

This isn’t a new school in a new town, this was teen Hollywood. To suggest Selena had no idea about Nick and Miley’s relationship is ridiculous.

• SubwayToVenus

Thanks! My 1st fan. I promise I won’t dissapoint you on this one, thanks for your support.
    I’ll give you a hint..
    “Banans are awesome, can’t you see? they’re yellow like the sun, and they got swag, you can eat them and do dirty things with em , who said bananas aren’t worth it? buy bananas buy babyyyyyyy”
    Still working on it though.

SubwayToVenus said:
    Lol, nope. Much better is about Taylor Swift and Camilla Belle.
    ========
    Can’t you read? I wrote Case Nick writes a “much better” kinda

========
    Can’t you read? I wrote Case Nick writes a “much better” kinda

I wish I could understand your comments but I’ve been noticing lately that either english is not your 1st language, or you’re two, or you’re a caveman who bought an Ipod.

• l?veislouder

Lol, nope. Much better is about Taylor Swift and Camilla Belle.
    ========
    Can’t you read? I wrote Case Nick writes a “much better” kinda
    It’s hard to read correctly and take in the intended context when the writer isn’t using correct English. English may not be your first language, but that doesn’t mean we’ll automatically get your point.

I’ll give you a hint..
    Still working on it though.
    “they got swag” is mah fav line, gurl! You gots a numba one hit comin yo way!

Kingsley ? @kingsleyyy
    It’s about to happen. I can tell.
    Kingsley is predicting Niley 3.0
    I wouldn’t be surprised if it happens, mainly because the Jonas Brothers are having a reality show in New York! Miley would be a great add-on. It may help bring all of them back and the Niley couple to relevant! Lol!

Kingsley ? @kingsleyyy
    It’s about to happen. I can tell.
    Kingsley is predicting Niley 3.0
    I wouldn’t be surprised if it happens, mainly because the Jonas Brothers are having a reality show in New York! Miley would be a great add-on. It may help bring all of them back and the Niley couple to *be relevant! Lol!

• SubwayToVenus

“they got swag” is mah fav line, gurl! You gots a numba one hit comin yo way!

Yeah you know I’ve been trying to get ouf of my comfort zone you know, making something new and refreshing. I got a huge idea for the music video, it’ll involve bananas and naked babies. Very rock n roll.

• gorgeousselena

lmao at the same pathetic, delusional and ridiculos miley fan spend all her miserable day talking about selena! cant stan that nick dumped miley for gorgeous selena and he wrote a rose garden and build one for her in valentines day! get over and deal with it losers well if creeppy miley is still so damn obssesed with nick i guess her delusional stan still are so obssesed with niley!

oh, look who’s here!
    (I haven’t even read this comment, and I am rolling my eyes)

• l?veislouder

You should use strawberries instead of bananas. Make it a twist, an unexpected shocker, and the banana’s natural enemy! You’ll have all fruits on your side ;D

selena did not betray niley it all in your head.

• gorgeousselena

poor retard mimi cant stan that miley sucks and fade, shes sooo over just and ireelevant attention whore! and too bad nick dumped miley for selena and he did a lot of more things for selena! oopsie! oh and i see the low life and the stupid, pathetic and little liar @loveislouder is here as usual cause her life is so miserable that shes have nothing else to do that being here all her day, sooo sad! she has no life at all, no friends and just and imaginarie bf, such a creepy a freak loser! it must be sucks to be like her! a college girl instead of having a real college experience is here in a gossip site for teenagers, all the time and all days, how pathetic and really miserable can be that? damn i seriously feel sorry for that creepy bitch!

You are all a bunch of fucking idiots. Simple Miley is and always was a real cunt. Nick was controlled by his father and never stood up for himself so he was a fucking lame little twat. Selena was a young girl that fell in love with the same guy every girl her age was in love with. She is just copying every little girl out there. I get they are not worth your time so MOVE THE FUCK ON.

• Crystal

——————————————
    Oh praise Jesus!!!!! THIS was AMAZING!!!!

both couple is no more,this leave it like that.

• SubwayToVenus

OH. MY. GOD You are GE NI US, I’ll totally do that, I mean such a deep message, bananas vs strawberries like they’re trying to get the bananas down, but they can’t cause bananas got swag!

ARE YOU MAD?

*standing ovation*

Nick building a Rose Garden for Selena

• gorgeousselena

anyway bye bye pathetic and delusional losers! say all the bullshit you want! at the end of the day selena is rocking the world with a lot of upcoming projects, and miley sucks, she fade shes more than over, she has nothing! people cant even respect her, and just make fun about her… sooo sad and funny hahahaha! continue with your miserables lifes comment over and over again here meanwhile sel is living her dreamn and rocking the world…. bye you low lifes and miserables and pathehitc losers! *cough*mimiandloveislouder*cough*

Nick build a Rose Garden for Selena

once again selena is not a copycat.

• SubwayToVenus

Nick built a Rose garden because he’s just so amazing and dreamy and he’s such a gentleman <3. YET YOU’RE MAKING OUR POINTS CLEARER. Selena is bitter and trashed Nick because she was never going to be Miley, not because he was a bad boyfriend.

Nick build a Rose Garden for Selena
    I didn’t know rose gardens came in boxes, Claudia.

• gorgeousselena

Nick build a Rose Garden for Selena
    love that pic! but pathetic and delusional miley stan who are just a bunck of miserable low life cant stan that nick dumped miley for selena and he did more thing for her than for miley! and cant stan that miley sucks, shes just and irrelevant attention whore and selea is living her dream rocking the world…. stay pressed losers not sel fault that miley fade and living in the irrelevant land!

One thing is for sure, all of these celebs will be glad when the day comes that they don’t have to deal with the likes of you cretins.
    Are your lives really that pathetic that picking on Selena, Miley or Nick is the only way you can feel good about yourselves?

STOP THE AGUEMENT WHO IS BETTER BOYFRTEND OR BAND.SOME LOSE SOME DON’T.

• SubwayToVenus

I didn’t know rose gardens came in boxes, Claudia.

LMAO

Leaders, show us how to love each other, it could help us to recover … <3

Mar 20, 2012 @ 05:07 pm
    SubwayToVenus said:

No I think the real point was just that NICK was a TOOL and who better to put together a rose garden than a tool.

• l?veislouder

And you spend your days fapping to Selena. lol such a great life you have, I’m so jealous.

I think Nick has been divided between Miley and Sel and he could never make any of them happy. He likes different qualities on each one and he wants a mix. So everyone should move on

• SubwayToVenus

I hope you ache ache acheeeeeeeeeee

• SubwayToVenus

He def made Miley happy though.

Mar 20, 2012 @ 05:10 pm
    l?veislouder said:

Wow aren’t you just a pompous cunt.

It is a Rose Garden. HD pic

• l?veislouder

Wow aren’t you just a pompous cunt.
    Not as much as Claudia, that’s for sure.

Mar 20, 2012 @ 05:13 pm
    SubwayToVenus said:

He def made Miley happy though.

If he made her happy then WHY THE FUCK DID SHE DUMP HIM?

He def made Miley happy though.

Before dating Selena

• SubwayToVenus

Have you guys noticed that Miley’s 7 things guitar melody it’s actually the same one used for Hello Beautiful? I was trying to play Hello beautiful and I noticed speeding it up it was 7 things I was playing. Curious data for you all, and Niley is so meant to be.

Kevin married young to get the fuck away from his dads control. The Jonas Brothers were not what you believed them to be.

• gorgeousselena

last comment! seriously cant understand that a person spend all her time and all her day comment over and over again in a gossip site, thats not normal, i mean day after day, how pathetic and miserable can be her life? and yeah right she has a bf and shes engaged lmaooooo best joke ever! oh no right right shes only here when shes boring and she has nothing else to do! then shes always boring and she never has nothing else to do…. poor loveislouder she seriously has no life at all, no wonder why she think celebs are her friend since she has no real friends….. hahahahahahahaha bye bye now! good luck with your pathetic and miserable life! continue here meanwhile selena is living her dream, working with oscars winner and rocking the world! thats also for retard mimi and the same delusional miley stans!

• l?veislouder

If he made her happy then WHY THE FUCK DID SHE DUMP HIM?
    Relationships aren’t always that cut-and-dry. Feelings aren’t black-and-white, and break-ups aren’t always at the fault of only one person.

• SubwayToVenus

If he made her happy then WHY THE FUCK DID SHE DUMP HIM?

She didn’t dump him, HE DUMPED HER, Miley said it herself, anyway it was mostly a mutual decision but it was Nick the one who called it’s quits. “I wanted to punish him for leaving me” “I don’t understand why you’re leaving me”
    “Filled with sorrow, filled with pain, knowing that I am to blame for leaving your heart out in the rain”

Mar 20, 2012 @ 05:17 pm
    l?veislouder said:

If he made her happy then WHY THE FUCK DID SHE DUMP HIM?

Holy fuck what are you the relationship GURU? Glad you have it all figured out.

• SubwayToVenus

Hello beautiful, it’s been a long time since my phone has rang and you’ve been on that lineeeeeeee

• SubwayToVenus

Holy fuck what are you the relationship GURU? Glad you have it all figured out.

She is actually, I just mentioned her THE LOVE GURU.

Mar 20, 2012 @ 05:18 pm
    SubwayToVenus said:

If he made her happy then WHY THE FUCK DID SHE DUMP HIM?

No Miley dumped him for the third time and he said fuck it and didn’t go running back to her for a fourth.

• l?veislouder

lol you just say the same shit over and over again because it’s the only thing you think has any merit and can hurt me. News flash, bitch, it doesn’t. You don’t know me, you don’t know my fiancé, and you don’t know my life. I work, I have my shit in order, and I’m here because I can afford to be here. Obviously I’m not out on the street and commenting here. You’re clearly still living with your parents though, fapping away under their roof. I’m sure you wouldn’t have that luxury if they knew what an atrocious, homophobic, hateful bitch they raised. I know I would disown a child of mine who acted the way you do; any decent person would. You’re disgusting.

• SubwayToVenus

I could comb across the world and see everything and never be satisfied if I couldn’t see those eyes

• SubwayToVenus

Lol, I love how you are actually denying what Miley said herself on her freaking book.

LMAOOOOOOOOOO HAHAH.
    I love you <3

• l?veislouder

Holy fuck what are you the relationship GURU? Glad you have it all figured out.
    Yes, I would consider myself experienced in the relationship department. I’m still learning everyday, but I think I know enough to not be naïve like some people here. You haven’t experienced true love or a real relationship if you think a concept as complex as love can be black and white.

Mar 20, 2012 @ 05:23 pm
    l?veislouder said:

Holy fuck what are you the relationship GURU? Glad you have it all figured out.
    Yes, I would consider myself experienced in the relationship department. In still learning everyday, but I think I know enough to not be naïve like some people here. You haven’t experienced true love or a real relationship if you think a concept as complex as love can be black and white.
    Oh contrare I have no problems with mixed marriages. I do know that a spoiled brat that has tantrums when she doesn’t get her way can really throw a damper in a relationship though.

Mar 20, 2012 @ 05:22 pm
    SubwayToVenus said:

Oh I see, it was written by Miley so it must be the truth. Miley had so little to do with writing that book, who knows how much is true and how much is filler to make it more interesting.

• SubwayToVenus

Tonight I walked into Claudia’s bedroom and she was visibly upset, she was telling loveislouder she’s in a bad mood, but she didn’t do nothing, they started screaming and wake the neighbours, now everybody’s out for blood, loveislouder didn’t want to confrontation and because of Claudia that’s what she got.

• SubwayToVenus

LMAO, Okay so you are saying that you know better than Miley or the people who wrote her freaking book according to you? Sure.

——————————————
    Oh praise Jesus!!!!! THIS was AMAZING!!!!

*hands in Nobel prize*

• SubwayToVenus

I’m pretty sure you must know Miley well by the way you are talking.

• l?veislouder

I wasn’t asking about your personal life :)
    And marriages, unfortunately, do not equal love.

More than you will ever know!!!

Mar 20, 2012 @ 05:29 pm
    l?veislouder said:

I wasn’t asking about your personal life :)
    And marriages, unfortunately, do not equal love.

Please decipher this for me? It makes no sense what so ever to me.

• SubwayToVenus

More than you will ever know!!!

Lol sure Miley’s bff.

Never said I was her friend, although I guess they would trash talk her too.

• SubwayToVenus

Never said I was her friend, although I guess they would trash talk her too.

Then let me correct myself, lol sure Miley’s closest enemie.

• gorgeousselena

yeah yeah you working, you go to college, you are engaged but still all you do is being here all fucking days even on weekends lmao how pathetic can be that? since last week i dont came here and now in every post i see your stupid comments, sooo pathetic! you cant even has a life you creepy bitch! and too bad no one can be more disgusting than you, ewww the way you talk you are such a disgusting freak! and you dont know me you idiot! so i couldnt care less about the things that a disgusting creppy like you can say! and any decent person? oopsie too bad you dont what that means…. so you failll you disgusting bitch! now in done with you! and since i actually have a life im going to dinner with my friends thats what normal people do, living, having a life no spend days talking shit in a gossip site for teenagers and even more sad since you are in college…. you sucks bitch… bye! good luck with your low and miserable life, opsie you cant even has a life, sorry my bad! lol

Mar 20, 2012 @ 05:31 pm
    SubwayToVenus said:

More than you will ever know!!!

Lol sure Miley’s bff.

Just remember this Loyalty is earned through mutual respect. If you mutually respect your friends they are more likely to mutually respect you.

• SubwayToVenus

I go to college and I comment here often too, that doesn’t mean anything to be honest, just because you go to college doesn’t mean you’re some kind of slave.

• SubwayToVenus

That doesn’t have anything to do with what you’re talking about.

• SubwayToVenus

Omg Claudia, your english, you’re such a troll, I bet you’re a creepy 5 year old who stole a notebook from an older sister/brother.

• BrokenArrow

I have this feeling that gorgeousselena stalks OU and don’t comment to pretend she has a life, cause obviosly she can’t do more than one thing in a day.

• l?veislouder

yeah yeah you working, you go to college, you are engaged but still all you do is being here all fucking days even on weekends lmao how pathetic can be that? since last week i dont came here and i every post i see your stupid comments, sooo pathetic! you cant even has a life you creepy bitch! and too bad no one can be more didgusting than you, ewww the way you talk you are such a disgusting creepy! and you dont know me you idiot! so i couldnt care less about the things that disgusting creppy like you can say! and any decent person? oopsie too bad you dont what that means…. so you failll you disgusting bitch! now in done with you! and since i actually have a life im goint to dinner with my friends thats what normal people do, living, having a life no spend days talking shit in a gossip site for teenagers and even more sad since you are in collede…. you sucks bitch… bye! good luck with your low and miserable life, opsie you cant even has a life, sorry my bad! lol

Mar 20, 2012 @ 05:37 pm
    SubwayToVenus said:

That doesn’t have anything to do with what you’re talking about.

Actually, it had everything to do with what I have been talking about. Hollyweird is like no other place on earth. Look to stars that have had long long lasting relationships with friends and you will know who cause problems for themselves.

Mar 20, 2012 @ 05:40 pm
    BrokenArrow said:

• SubwayToVenus

What are you trying to buy me? I still don’t get your point.

• SubwayToVenus

#ThingsBetterThanNickiMinaj Niley vs Nelena arguments.
    LMFAO I TOTALLY LAWLED AT THAT TWEET.

Mar 20, 2012 @ 05:44 pm
    l?veislouder said:

Mar 20, 2012 @ 05:40 pm
    BrokenArrow said:

I guess your fiance must be out with his real gf a lot.

• BrokenArrow

I noticed that too. But even if she doesn’t comments when she does she writes novels that equals all the comments of the people she’s complaining about :P

Are you Mandy Jiroux? Her brother?

• l?veislouder

I guess your fiance must be out with his real gf a lot.
    Or in his recording studio, which to be honest, is his real girlfriend. You know him so well, though, girl! Girl, you want an invite to the wedding? ;D

• SubwayToVenus

Actuall you’re all anons so we don’t know for how many time you’re on here, probably more than us , only that we can’t prove it.

Mar 20, 2012 @ 05:51 pm

Are you Mandy Jiroux? Her brother?
    Nope I will say that on the set was where I saw what I know. I saw friends fired more than once because someone had a bad day.

lol, so true.

• SubwayToVenus

Are you Mandy Jiroux? Her brother?

She’s a troll.

Miley unfollowed Nick when she noticed she followed Selena too

• BrokenArrow

I guess your fiance must be out with his real gf a lot.

Miley unfollowed Nick when she noticed * he followed Selena too

Miley unfollowed Nick when she noticed she followed Selena too
    He’s following Miley and not Selena now though.

Mar 20, 2012 @ 05:53 pm
    this as well.

Pretty much.

SubwayToVenus said:
    That doesn’t have anything to do with what you’re talking about.

Ooopppssss! Do you think Miley probably need to learn this? “Loyalty is earned through mutual respect. If you mutually respect your friends they are more likely to mutually respect you” so that majority of her fans can show some respect to others too! Boohoohoo! I don’t she has a lot of friends because she basically has offended most of them anyways!!!

SubwayToVenus said:
    That doesn’t have anything to do with what you’re talking about.

Ooopppssss! Do you think Miley probably need to learn this? “Loyalty is earned through mutual respect. If you mutually respect your friends they are more likely to mutually respect you” so that majority of her fans can show some respect to others too! Boohoohoo! I don’t think she has a lot of friends because she basically has offended most of them anyways!!!

Mar 20, 2012 @ 05:55 pm
    Miley unfollowed Nick when she noticed she followed Selena too
    He’s following Miley and not Selena know though.
    Last I heard (a week ago) Nick was still following Selena, as well as Miley.

Pretty much.
    iPhone says hi to all :)

• SubwayToVenus

Last I heard (a week ago) Nick was still following Selena, as well as Miley.
    _
    I don’t know, I checked today just because I was bored and he wasn’t following Selena.

He’s following Miley and not Selena now though.

He is following BOTH yet.

• l?veislouder

Last I heard (a week ago) Nick was still following Selena, as well as Miley.
    _
    I don’t know, I checked today just because I was boring and he wasn’t following Selena.
    I just checked now and he’s following her.

_

You was a bit blind, because he still follow her and she isn’t on the top of his list, it means he didn’t unfollowed her

• SubwayToVenus

I just checked now and he’s following her.

My bad then.

Girlfriend, girlfriend, you could be my girlfriend
    You could be my girlfriend until the —- world ends
    Make you dance do a spin and a twirl and
    Voice goin crazy on this hook like a whirl wind

• SubwayToVenus

mah new boy used to be a model, he looks way better than you! mah new boy gets it how to get me his love is deeper, he’s a real keeper, ya knowwwwwbang bang bang i’m breaking i, stealing all my love back giving it to him

• l?veislouder

Duck faces aren’t cool. Fires are though. Thumbs up to cool fires.

I guess selena got an abortion? again

This movie looks like one big ass FAIL.

Mar 20, 2012 @ 04:03 pm
    SubwayToVenus said:
    She didn’t. The girl doesn’t write her own songs.

• AcidPinkLemonade

============================
    You should see the lyrics to JB’s new song “Boyfriend”.

selena is not at the robbery?

============================
    You should see the lyrics to JB’s new song “Boyfriend”.

• SubwayToVenus

She didn’t. The girl doesn’t write her own songs.

• kristin6410

lol i love that picture of justin and selena ^^