Ella’s Wish To Meet SELENA GOMEZ

Mar 21, 2012 @ 02:21 pm
    gorgeousselena Look, I don’t know you and for all I know you may be a sweet kid that loves Selena, but please do not lump my thoughts with yours. I do not condone hatred of any kind and what you and this other person do is clearly pure hatred for Selena or Miley.

• gorgeousselena

too bad its miley the real copy cat, she cant even has her own style and she loves copy everybody style! and what numbers? cause cbt flopped! lmao continue living in the past loveislouder when miley was someone! shes such a irrelevant attention whore! and go and do something, like living you know? go and have a real experince college instead being all day and every day here you are so weird… it must be suck to be like you!

funny how this selena’s post comments are 50% haters… 50% discussion about mimi/claudia lol it’s always like that, i guess selena wont last that much in the business (acting/singing).. she should be a face model though.. she’s pretty

• gorgeousselena

lmao retard mimi make another account? just when i think she can be any more pathetic! and too bad no matter what she say miley always will be the biggest attention whore, the disgusting trashy hoe, miley gives herself that bad reputation!

• gorgeousselena

this video is adorable! love selena so much<333

mimi,where are you?

who here will watch bully when it come out next friday?

• SubwayToVenus

———————-
    oh i know she thinks shes all that but oopsies shesNOT she fade and no one cares about her anymore haha and she looks like a oversized toddler ew

LMAO, mimi

Mar 21, 2012 @ 01:13 pm

selena is always advertising the tinniest thing she does attention whored!

Selena did not post this on the net Make a Wish did.
    Seriously that fact that certain heartless FUCKWADS can come into a post like this and make it about their issues for Selena makes me SMFH. Some of you are about as humane as a rock.
    I hope Ellie gets better and beats the cancer. She seem like such a sweet little girl and this is unfair that it has to happen. Thank you Selena and any other person who takes time out of their busy schedules to help.

Mimi is now Scarlettxo if you can see that, then you are dumb.

• scarlettxo

selena is always advertising the tinniest thing she does attention whored!
    —————————
    THISSS!! shes a pathetic attention whore she mad cause she fade!! disgusting attention whore, cant even keep anything private cause she fade!!

• SubwayToVenus

Am I the only who thinks Mimi and Claudia are the same person?

• Ellen

I like Mimi too, not for criticing Selena(because i like her), but for defending Miley.

The story behind Claudia and Mimi:
    There was once a girl named Miley Gomez, she was a fan of both Selena Gomez and Miley Cyrus. One day she climbed off a tree and fell, thus hitting her head. Ever since that fateful day, her personality split into two.

thank ellena.are you will go to see the movie bully next friday?

• SubwayToVenus

The story behind Claudia and Mimi:

I think it’s quite like the story of Dr.Jekyll and Mr.Hide, you know, Mimi and Claudia are alter egos.

• l?veislouder

Am I the only who thinks Mimi and Claudia are the same person?
    —————————-
    A lot of people used to think that, but Mimi is somewhat logical and has valid points; it’s her execution of said points that’s the problem. Claudia is just a bitter hater. I used to think Claudia had to be a troll too, but the way she attacks other people as well as Miley tells me otherwise.
    And this Scarlett person sounds more like Claudia rooting for Miley than Mimi. Same insults, same words. I thought they were just making fun of Claudia on another post, but Claudia isn’t even here and Scarlett’s going off. I guess we have another hater in the mix: Claudia, Eliza, Mimi, and Scarlett. yay -__-

• SubwayToVenus

—————————-

Lol, Mimi makes no sense, she’s as retarded as Claudia to be honest and I still think they’re the same person, can’t picture if they’re 2 or they’re just trolls, Scarlett is def Mimi! Whatever, Claudia’s long ass paragraphs are the most annoying thing ever. Was there ever a direct Mimi vs Claudia fight on here?

Mar 21, 2012 @ 01:41 pm
    l?veislouder said:

Am I the only who thinks Mimi and Claudia are the same person?
    —————————-

So because mimi likes MILEY her shit is the stuff you find acceptable?:/

So because mimi likes MILEY her shit is the stuff you find acceptable?:/
    ———————–
    When did I say I find her shit acceptable? She still says mean things about Selena, and she’s way too obsessed with Selena’s actions and “proving” Selena copies Miley, so much so, it’s unhealthy. However, she does have valid points on Selena’s singing ability (she’s not pleasant to the human ears and doesn’t have stage presence), Miley’s numbers being higher than Selena’s (whether you like Selena or Miley, numbers aren’t able to be argued), and Selena does have a tendency to wear things and do things after Miley does. I don’t condone her cruel words or actions towards Selena, but all feelings aside, she does have valid points. As I said, it’s her execution of these points that’s the problem, not what she means to point out.

———————
    Yeah, I’ve seen direct fights with them. Both of them call each other “delusional retards” because, you know, no one can have a civil disagreement with logic anymore, we all have to jump to name-calling, which proves nothing. -_____-

• SubwayToVenus

——————–

Lmao I’d pay to see a Mimi vs Claudia live fight on here.

you stupid ass holes this was a video from make a wish good god where is the hart of this nut jobs. mother fuckers

Mar 21, 2012 @ 01:51 pm
    l?veislouder said:

So because mimi likes MILEY her shit is the stuff you find acceptable?:/
    ———————–

So you’re saying that, if I find Miley’s voice to be very nasally and extremely annoying, like nails on a chalkboard, it’s okay for me to trash her then? If I think Miley couldn’t act her way out of a paper bag and always plays the same basic lovesick sad sack character, it’s fine?

To the petty people on here not even taking the poor little girl Ella’s plight into account and just finding the post an opportunity to bash Selena and Miley I say you are sick individuals.

Nobody can’t do nothing these days. Everyone thinks that they want attention or publicity. She has a lot of work and she STILL do this amazing things for people. Leave her alone

—————-
    Oh my goodness, really? Can you not fucking read? Are you going to have me say it again?
    I said that her trashing Selena is not okay, but her points on Selena wearing the same outfit after Miley does or Miley outselling Selena have merit because they’re not negotiable; numbers cannot be argued, and Miley wearing something first cannot be argued. Are you going to have me say it again? Because if you can’t understand what I’m saying, then there is no help for you.

Mar 21, 2012 @ 02:13 pm
    l?veislouder said:

—————-

No you failed to understand my point. My execution of my thoughts were spot on. So this should make my comments no matter how mean or irrelevant OK.

• gorgeousselena

this! but stupid and weirdo loveislouder always complain about me and not in mimi, right cause mimi likes miley, damn that bitch is such a hypocrite loser! and the things she say ” she’s not pleasant to the human ears and doesn’t have stage presence” that totally apply to her talentless idol! cause miley voice is really horrible, annoying, nasal and cant even sound like girl! not to mentioned she looks totally ridiculous on stage trying so hard to be a rockstar, miley cant even dance she has such a weird and awkwars moves lol and miley loves copy everybody style you idiot, that why even the media think shes a wannabe and a pathetic copy cat! and i remember she and brokenarrow always attack an anon who say always right and complain about mimi and she say why you only complain about mimi and not gs? and shes doing the same exact thing! and even on this post when selena made that little girl so happy, and make her wish come true! and of course no one of them say anything to mimi!

• l?veislouder

What Billy did was he took the real emphasis off the divorce and blamed the show. The same show that allowed his family to stay living in the lap of luxury. Of course people of limited means are going to first laugh and then lash out at what he did and said. To me this is not really hate as much as like I said ridiculous. If a family chooses to put their 11 year old daughter on TV, then it was their choice. The fact that Billy is not new to fame means he should understand it more than a new to the business and lifestyle person should.
    ———————
    No one wants to accept they may be at fault for something as horrible as a divorce. Yes, he should have foreseen some consequences fame could bring his young daughter, but I don’t think it’s fair to say he could have foreseen a divorce and then agreed to it anyway. Even so, it’s not right of people to get involved in the divorce proceedings of a relationship that’s not theirs. I, as a my parents’ child, didn’t/don’t even want to be involved with their divorce, so I can’t understand why someone who doesn’t even know the family would want to be involved.

Mar 21, 2012 @ 04:12 pm
    l?veislouder said:

I see what you are saying and I am sorry you had to go through that, but if Billy didn’t bring the situation to the public for it’s scrutiny, it probably would have gotten very little hate. People were more pissed at him for what seemed like grandstanding for publicity, with his album dropping three weeks later than anything.

Selena Gomez is perfection.

—————————–
    I agree, he probably shouldn’t have said anything, especially since he and Trish asked for privacy, as every celebrity couple going through a break-up does, but I think it still would’ve received scrutiny. It was the Cyruses after all. He just shouldn’t have given them any ammo to work with.

• BrokenArrow

Claudia is just a disgusting hater. I think mimi is not as bad as her, if mimi was as horrible as Claudia she would have made fun of Selena’s mom when she lost the baby or something like that, cause that’s something that claudia would do.

At first I could have sworn the dad said “it feels like the penis of the world has come down to slap you” I had to rewind a few times, I was so confused

——————-
    I believe I remember her making fun of Miley’s parents’ divorce. Correct me if I’m wrong, but if she would do that, she’d definitely make fun of the miscarriage too =/

Mar 21, 2012 @ 03:12 pm
    l?veislouder said:

——————-

Lets be honest though. Almost everyone made fun of Miley’s parents and the divorce after Billy Ray did that (Hannah Montana ruined my family) piece. He brought on ridicule and Miley made him recant it.

———————
    As a product of a broken home, I never made fun of the Cyrus’ divorce, and no decent person made fun of it. I believe Billy Ray had a point with “Hannah Montana” getting into his family, but even if it didn’t, it’s not something to make fun of. No matter how it came about, it’s not something you make fun of. And I’m being honest as you asked us to.

Mar 21, 2012 @ 03:52 pm
    l?veislouder said:

———————

oh my god, HOW old are you?! do you seriously spend all day insulting on a gossip site? get a life and grow up, haters like you just know how to be stupid by themselves

• scarlettxo

lol always a attention whore selena, and ew look at her trashy disgusting outfit!! haha stupid trashy whore!!!

• scarlettxo

Too bad cbt did better than all of Selenas albums put together!! you delusional retard loser!! mad cause flawless mile slays selena and the what lol typical pathetic selena fan cant stand the fact selena will never be as good as miley, anyways selena off to work on her soon to be flop movies so she is going to be gone forever in irrelevant land while miley makes a big comeback haha retard loser claudia

———————-
    No, because if you’re trashing someone, that’s bad execution of your points. If your only point is that someone is is worth trash-talking, there’s no merit in that.

And look who’s back -___- talking about hypocrites and such.

• gorgeousselena

as usual sel doing amazing things for others, she definitely has a heart of gold<3

• justthat

agree!! Although,i’m a fan of Selena i’ve doubted it sometimes ‘cuz she is too sweet but not anymore i find her truly honest to what she does:x

—————
    This is a valid point executed properly. There was no bashing of Claudia, just pointing out what is wrong in a civil manner without any name-calling. This is what I’d like to see more of.

So Basically then gorgeousselena, l?veislouder and Claudia/mimi/scarlettxo are trolls that spend way too much time on OU. They all believe their comments are the truth and nothing but the truth. Kind of funny, yet sad at the same time really.

————————-
    Uh no, I don’t spend my time on here bashing celebrities. I talk with others and keep my comments as neutral and unbiased as I can. That’s the difference between that hate group and I.

Mar 21, 2012 @ 02:38 pm
    l?veislouder said:

————————-

Sorry, but the way you stated that Claudia had valid points with numbers, bashing Selena by comparing her with Selena made me feel like you were happy about who is better. To me that seems like a form of hatred. I apologize if my feelings were false.

• ceeeral

Mar 21, 2012 @ 01:11 pm
    i want to ask my follow peeps a question?
    when is your brithday?what month?what year?
    March 2nd, 1995

Sorry *comparing her with Miley*

—————————
    Claudia never has valid points. All she ever does is say that Miley is a horse-face; a whore; an irrelevant attention-whore; calls her a man in drag; says everyone thinks she’s a joke (which is not true); etc, all making up things or using opinions (mostly hers) as though they are fact. Mimi, while not too much better, at least uses facts to support her rants.
    I don’t condone either of their hateful actions and words, but there is a slight difference with how they go about their Internet privileges.

I may be a fan of Miley’s and not a fan of Selena’s, but that doesn’t mean I think everything Miley does is right and everything Selena does is wrong. I do try to remain as true to myself as possible when I have feelings on what Miley or Selena do. It’s not a matter of who I like more, just which actions I’m comfortable with.

• BrokenArrow

lol Claudia stalks OU.

selena looks just as big as thelittle girl lol.

• SubwayToVenus

Cutiessssss

• scarlettxo

selena looks just as big as thelittle girl lol.
    ———————-

• BrokenArrow

selena looks just as big as thelittle girl lol.

when you get older, mimi you’ll wish to have sel’s genes to look young lol

i want to ask my follow peeps a question?
    when is your brithday?what month?what year?

Mimi changed her username? lmfao

selena is always advertising the tinniest thing she does attention whored!

i love mimi that person was soo cool to me.