Justin Bieber BOYFRIEND LYRICS

justinbiebercoveralbumboyfriend

Lyrics UNDER!

VERSE 1
If I was your boyfriend, I’d never let you go
I can take you places you ain’t never been before
Baby take a chance or you’ll never ever know
I got money in my hands that I’d really like to blow
Swag swag swag, on you
Chillin by the fire why we eatin’ fondue
I dunno about me but I know about you
So say hello to falsetto in three two
PRE HOOK
I’d like to be everything you want
Hey girl, let me talk to you
HOOK
If I was your boyfriend, never let you go
Keep you on my arm girl, you’d never be alone
I can be a gentleman, anything you want
If I was your boyfriend, I’d never let you go, I’d never let you go
VERSE 2
Tell me what you like yeah tell me what you don’t
I could be your Buzz Lightyear fly across the globe
I don’t never wanna fight yeah, you already know
I am ‘ma a make you shine bright like you’re laying in the snow
Burr
Girlfriend, girlfriend, you could be my girlfriend
You could be my girlfriend until the —- world ends
Make you dance do a spin and a twirl and
Voice goin crazy on this hook like a whirl wind
Swaggie
PRE HOOK
I’d like to be everything you want
Hey girl, let me talk to you
HOOK
If I was your boyfriend, never let you go
Keep you on my arm girl you’d never be alone
I can be a gentleman, anything you want
If I was your boyfriend, I’d never let you go, I’d never let you go
BRIDGE
So give me a chance, ‘cause you’re all I need girl
Spend a week wit your boy I’ll be calling you my girlfriend
If I was your man, I’d never leave you girl
I just want to love you, and treat you right
HOOK
If I was your boyfriend, never let you go
Keep you on my arm girl you’d never be alone
I can be a gentleman, anything you want
If I was your boyfriend, I’d never let you go, never let you go
Na na na, na na na, na na na
Ya girl
Na na na, na na na, na na na ey
Na na na, na na na, na na na ey
Na na na, na na na, na na na ey
If I was your boyfriend

• AcidPinkLemonade

Live.Love.Learn. said:

These lyrics are horrific. Ugh
    ==================================
    swag swag swag on you girl

If Justin doesn’t deliver the lyrics you guys want, then wtf are you standing around for? There are singers, pretty much 80% of them not on the “fame pedestal”, that sing lyrics that will make you sit and listen and love, plus their musical talent is amazing. It’s almost like you guys are job hirers and you are focused on this crappy applicant that will never amount to the expertise you desire.

Swag swag swag, on you
    Chillin by the fire why we eatin’ fondue…

swag swag swag on you girl
    =====
    Swaggie

Lol seriously? I’m a Belieber and I expected MUCH better. This is just ,,,, um no comment.

• LoveToLove

same old shitty lyrics without meaning… keep writing songs like this bieber and you’ll be forgotten

• LoveToLove

one direction > justin bieber

_______

I agree.. I think they both write somewhat kiddie lyrics but one direction knows how to write in a way that sounds formal and mature instead of using shit like “swag”

What the heck are you talking about? How much does One Direction actually write their own music? They probably only wrote the “Beautiful” word for their song “What Makes You Beautiful”!They are not known for their music writing skills.

• lola

haha 1D hasn’t wrote any of their songs. Maybe a verse or two in WMYB, but that’s it

If this are actually the lyrics, the I’ll chop my ears off. I don’t ever want to listen to this song.

this lyrics are terrible like I said selena don’t inspired something meaningful. this is lame

AHAHAHAHHA, I only can remember people calling Nick Jonas’ lyrics stupid and with no meaning.
    Because
    Swag swag swag, on you
    Chillin by the fire why we eatin’ fondue
    I dunno about me but I know about you
    So say hello to falsetto in three two

is oh so meaningful.

I’m not going to judge this song, until it actually comes out,, When you look at just the singers lyrics, of course it sounds dumb!but with actual music and beat and the singing combined, thats when you know if you like it or not!!

The people who are saying it sucks, were probably never going to like anything that comes from Justin anyway, so i dont even acknowledge they exist!!

ilovezayn said:
    one direction > justin bieber
    this ^

Jonas Brothers >>>>>>> One Direction >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Justin Bieber.

—————
    Nobody’s saying the song won’t be a hit, cause it will. We’re just pointing out how RIDICULOUSLY DUMB the lyrics are, with or without music.

Bye Bye Justin

What is swaggie?

One Direction > Jonas Brothers > Justin Bieber

in terms of total package: talent, looks, charm, personality

• LoveToLove

_______

One direction wrote taken, everything about you, and same mistakes in their album I’m not hating on bieber at all I think the kid’s talented I’m just saying if you’re gonna be claiming that people compare you to MJ and that you want to be different than just the next boy singer don’t write shitty lyrics like this

also this

One Direction > Jonas Brothers > Justin Bieber

in terms of total package: talent, looks, charm, personality
    agreed

• mileyishbic

I laughed. Terrible lyrics.

• fuckbieber

ugh. that’s terrible. Trust me, this Album is going to be the LAST successful one. not because its good, but because his fans will buy it.

Bieber always seemed to me like a spoiled little brat, with no talent, rude and condescending.

He’s rude to the media, to his fans, and peers.
    He’s always having photos taken with him and selena mooching on the beach…bleh.

Unlike One Direction and jonas Brothers, who have talent and treat others with respect, and dont use their girlfriends to keep promoting himself.

• heyyou!

the words ‘Jagger’ and ‘swag’ are being over used.

Live.Love.Learn. said:
    One Direction > Jonas Brothers > Justin Bieber

in terms of total package: talent, looks, charm, personality
    Are you telling me that three kids (because Louis and Niall can’t) than know how to sing are more talented that 3 kids who can sing, compose, write and play their own music?

He’s rude to the media, to his fans, and peers.
    He’s always having photos taken with him and selena mooching on the beach…bleh.

Justin is more famous than selena lol he the one helping her!

lol yeah because fucking every fan you come across is respectful. rating your fans at signing is soooo respectful. liam is the only one who is respectful and goes out his way for fans. and they obviously can’t use their girlfriends for fame/promotion…they’re no bodies outside the fandom. and harry being with caroline brought a hell lot of buzz in the media so…..

this!

How much did they write? Not enough to be first on the list of writers. Like people have been saying, they’ve probably contributed one line or verse.

• SubwayToVenus

That awkward moment when 1D was nominated against Adele for a Brit….but they won. Whoa. The ironyy

The grammys are way more serious than the Brit awards though and I hope that doesn’t mean you believe they’re more talented than Adele..

• scarlettxo

oh yeah this is so going to have the same impact as michael jacksons thriller *sarcasm* liar such horrible lyrics

• SubwayToVenus

AND, Adele said “Duffy I love you, I think you’re incredible, Jonas Brothers I love you as well” when she won :)

Who is One Direction??? I see them everywhere and i looked up their most popular video and it was umm…. lame?

Lol right?!

It doesn’t matter what the lyrics are. If Justin is singing it, his fans will love it, just like the rest of his songs.

“Baby, baby, baby, oh. Baby, baby, baby, no.”

“I should be playing in the winter snow, but Ima be under the mistletoe.”

“You smile, I smile. Whoahhhhhhhh.”

Now let’s look at this one, “Girlfriend, girlfriend, you can be my girlfriend. You can be my girlfriend until the world ends”

His lyrics are pretty much all A-B rhyme scheme, and the lyrics themselves are simple and seemed very rushed.

He doesn’t write the majority of his lyrics, or come up with album names from personal places. They’re all based on his image, and they are all uplifting phrases to try to make him seem like Jesus incarnate or something. “My World,” “Never Say Never,” “Believe.” It’s ridiculous.

Oh, and Michael. Jackson. My. Ass. The only reason Justin is being compared to him is because the majority of his fans that are comparing him to Michael weren’t even alive when Thriller came out.

And don’t even get me started on that Buzz Lightyear crap. So much for turning 18…

• Anon

Anon above me, if you were alive in ’82 gtfo ou, this is a site for teens!

• Wendy

what is all this crap?
    these lyrics do seem to be lame if they are the real ones

about the talent:
    Nick J is obviously the most talented
    and don’t shoot me for this but in my opinion

Bieber is behind him
    oke his lyrics are lame but exept for that he’s mutuallly talented as NJ

then it’s obviously Kevin and Joe J becuase they can write songs

about how they treat their fans, i can’t judge because i haven’t met any of them and gossip is and stays gossip: you don’t know what is or what isn’t true

btw give bieber and 1D the chance to learn how to write and they might get better as the JoBros ;)

in my opinion, right now, it’s: JoBro’s>Bieber>One Direction

@kristin6410, no I’m just saying if you ‘move on’ you never really been a FAN. Fans stick with their idols FOREVER! If you liked them & you don’t anyomore you can say you LIKED them, not that you’ve been a fan.

First of all, where does it say this is a site for teens?

Second of all, I never said I was alive then. I’m 23. All I’m saying is that the kids who compare Michael to Justin weren’t alive to witness Michael in his prime. Neither was I, but I know from watching Michael’s videos that Justin will NEVER be anything close to Michael Jackson. Just like how people are comparing 1D to The Beatles. I don’t have to have been alive in the 60’s and 70’s to know that there is no comparison.

• peaceandloveintheworld

NOOO 1D AND Jonas Brothers fans don’t fight!!! I love them both to death, I loved JB first so I can honestly say, how much I love 1D.. Jonas brothers are more talented! They sing, write every song on their albums, produce most of their songs and they can somewhat act. One direction is very talented and they can sing very well but they still have to prove themselve in the writing and producing department. And I love them both equally so……… it’s the truth! And 1D still have time to prove themselves JB have been around a bit longer.

• Ladyy

Lmfaoooo, I can’t right now.. Most of the comments are about 1D and the Jobros… I’m thinking if it wasn’t for the beliebers it will show JUST how irelevent Justin is becoming. And I’m starting to believe it’s because of his relationship not even because something new has arrived. Or maybe ppl are just tired of him.

You guys are missing one key component. Justin Bieber is actually a talented singer. (Or at least he used to be before puberty). He can sing any crappy lyrics and make them sound & look good & people will still buy it. But yes, these lyrics are absolutely ridiculous.

==========
    tis true

I hope you kids are joking. The Jonas Brothers are the most talented thats for sure.

• ITS TRUE

SubwayToVenus said:

Like I said, you aren’t changing my opinion, and I’m not changing yours. We’ll just have to wait and see what happens in the years to come.

Fair enough. I think Jonas Brothers’ 5th album will be out by the end of this year, so we’ll see :)

ITS TRUE

• BIEBER UGLY

BIEBER SUCKS IS UGLY

IM EXCITED FOR NEW ALBUM JONAS , NOT JUSTIN BIEBER

1D are talented too, just not as talented as Jobros

1D AND JUSTIN ARE PLASTIC POP

Why you guys hating ? I mean are you guys writing the song ? No . Quit complaining and wasting your time hating off someone who’s obviously making it somewhere unlike you guys . Why waste your time on someone you don’t like ? Your just looking pathetic and wasting your time . So I suggest you guys move on with your life and stop hating cause it ain’t gonna get you no where .

Lmfao ohmygosh hahahahahahah.
    Is Justin forreal with these lyrics???
    This song is Grammy worthy my friends, for sure.
    Hahahahahah.

• kristin6410

sorry justin but it seems really bad but i will listen to it and give you a chance to somehow make this awesome :)

• kristin6410

@anon fans dnt stick with there idols forever like in ten or twenty years im sure i will not be looking up miley things and see wat shes been up to. But i can say im a fan now o.O

• b clux in da house

• bclux

If you say you used to be a Jonas fan & ur not anymore, you clearly never been a real fan ;) js

• damselchelle

Not all four Beatles thought the same. Actually they all thought very differently and all had different personalities which made them great. John particularly despised the Beatles after the band broke up and all the propaganda they had going. Plus it was hard to get a good comment on him about a a band. For example, when he was asked about Led Zeppelin, he wasn’t very kind with his comment and wasn’t a big fan. While Led Zeppelin is now another legendary band. Of course maybe if he didn’t pass away by this time he wouldn’t be as judgmental but you never know. While George on the other hand made a comment in 2000 I think about how he hated turning on the radio and hearing the top 10 songs. He just found it complete trash. And again he wasn’t a big fan of the Beatles when he left the band. But that could also be because it was mostly Paul and John’s band and he never really got much of a chance with his songs. And Paul was always the one to write the poppy and radio friendly songs and Ringo is just easy going and like what Nick had going for him.

Anyways this is probably a novel by now. I just love the Beatles so.. LOL.

——————————————

Truth be told! I couldnt have written it better myself. Paul and John had some major creative differences. That is why you will often times find a Beatles fan who is either team Paul or team John. There were politics in the band, like any other. It wasnt always strawberry fields and yellow submarines. (See what i did there?) ;)

• kristin6410

i hate when ppl say that -_-
    just bc ur not a fan anymore doesnt mean that person was a fake fan it just means they moved on … sigh

If someone from my family handed me these lyrics and said “see I’m going to be a songwriter”, I’d try to stifle my laughter, and then I’d throw the lyrics away when his back was turned. This songwriting is horrendous and sounds like it’s written by a 12 year old.. Swag swag swag. Maybe Ocean up is pulling everyone’s leg.

I made this yummy orange juice, it took me forever just to get a glass. Then I let it sit on the bench for about an hour and now it’s all bitter and disgusting :(

I feel so stupid.

• Live.Love.Learn.

You can’t compare the Brit awards to the Grammys.
    It’s like saying, One Direction won a VMA, or a KCA.

From what I understand, the Brits are a big deal in the UK.

There’s no such thing as good music any longer. “swag swag swag”? I was expecting better.

• SubwayToVenus

From what I understand, the Brits are a big deal in the UK.

I’m from the UK and yes they’re big, but they’re nothing compared to the Grammys.

• Live.Love.Learn.

You really need to stop reading between the lines and just take things for what they are. I never said that, nor do I think that. Is it a crime to point out the irony in a situation? Ugh. Nor did I say half the things the anon was claiming either. I’m done discussing this tbh.

• Live.Love.Learn.

Aren’t those fan voted awards?
    Yes, but Adele has a hugeeeeeeeeeeeeeee fan base at the moment. She is immensely popular. Her album was released last year, and is STILL on the top of the charts. So winning against her was a huge achievement. Just being nominated in that category was a huge deal actually.

Live.Love.Learn. said:
    You can’t compare the Brit awards to the Grammys.
    It’s like saying, One Direction won a VMA, or a KCA.

From what I understand, the Brits are a big deal in the UK.
    —————-
    But the public votes, so it doesn’t really count, does it?

Live.Love.Learn. said:
    Aren’t those fan voted awards?
    Stop saying that it was hard for One Direction to deal with Adele, calling her huge is not nice.

@Live.Love.Learn, I totally agree with you, you cant compare Jonas Brother success with One Direction, just because Jonas Brothers have been around way longer then 1D, But i think 1D will acheive way more than the Jonas Brothers in the same amount of time JB has been around!!

Just like Justin Bieber, Jonas Brothers have been around longer than Justin too.. Jonas Brothers have won 47 music awards since 2008, and Justin Bieber won 32 music awards in just like a year and a half! So please, stop with all this Jonas Brothers is better than everyone crap!! Yes, they WERE successful, and i actually liked their music, but come on, everyone of these musical artists have success in their own way! Why all the competing?

• SubwayToVenus

I’m sorry but when we all told you Jonas brothers lost to Adele, you said, well 1D won a Brit award against her and that doesn’t mean anything because those were fan voted awards, Grammy winners are chosen by critics not fans and to be nominated is an honour. Whatever, I like 1D, I’m just stating that the Jonas brothers are overall more talented, or at least for now. Let’s see.

I feel so stupid.
    drink it drink it drink it

I also think that we should wait until the single officially comes out before we seriously affirm wether we like the song or not. I also think that Justin Bieber’s lyrics are not really deep in general if I look at Baby, for example. But the beat was catchy and Somebody to love was his greatest song (in my opinion) because the melody was really good (well, Usher did help but yeah.. still) So we shouldnt be so judgy when the whole song hasnt even come out yet.

Now you’re just trolling O.o
    SMDH.

haha a Brit? Seriously? If fans could vote Jonas and Bieber would have won Grammys. 1D won a brit because fans could vote. Can’t be such a big deal if its fan chosen. It’s harder if its chosen by strict critics who are obviously going to go with Adele.

This is Jonas Brothers vs One Direction, take you Bieber talk to some other post.

• SubwayToVenus

Justin Bieber has been around since 2009 so it’s practically the same, Jonas brothers have been around since 2006 but became huge in 2008.

• Live.Love.Learn.

Baby, that’s what makes you beautiful… how is it going in California?

• SubwayToVenus

Guys, let’s not argue anymore, we need 1D fans and Jonas fans together so we can destroy Bieber…

Wow well Im sorry if I had an opinion about the PICTURE of JUSTIN BIEBER where we see the TITLE of HIS single.

Live.Love.Learn. said:
    Too bad there won’t be 2013.

• Live.Love.Learn.

I totally, entirely, agree with you.
    Thank you! <3

directioners and jonas fans united against Bieber!

1D fans don’t need to worry about Bieber…HE’S NOT GOING ANYWHERE. (not even coming from a fan, just a realistic person) Worry about the new Jonas album because it’s gonna slay! When its released its going to be One Who? Worry about the next boy band that comes that’s better looking. bye

• Caroline

You guys are so sick, that you even used the word DESTROY (an artist) Wth

• Live.Love.Learn.

& 1D’s second album as well. Yup, we’ll see =)

• SubwayToVenus

Too bad there won’t be 2013.

Shut up!! I want a Jonas world tour in 2013.

one direction shuld colaborate with the jobros for their next album!
    Imagine, new Jonas music and a song with 1D!

You guys are so sick, that you even used the word DESTROY (an artist) Wth

I was just joking dude, I wasn’t serious. Chill.

• Live.Love.Learn.

Too bad there won’t be 2013.
    ====
    Hai troll xD

Caroline said:
    You guys are so sick, that you even used the word DESTROY (an artist) Wth

Live.Love.Learn. said:
    Too bad there won’t be 2013.
    ====
    Hai troll xD
    highlow

• SubwayToVenus

I can’t wait for the 5th Jonas album, I have never been this excited about an album ever. MTV has been promoting them a lot lately on Twitter, so I’m excited <3

• Caroline

I totally, entirely, agree with you.

let’s just put it this way
    boy bands/groups > Justin Bieber
    this^

If a guy wrote/sang this for me… I would no longer give him the time of day OR make him my boyfriend.

This song sucks.

One Direction > Jonas Brothers > Justin Bieber

in terms of total package: talent, looks, charm, personality
    Jonas Brothers > One direction > Justin Bieber
    In terms of everything sales, touring, lyrics and musical composition.

I got money in my hands that I’d really like to blow
    Swag swag swag, on you

WOW

Live.Love.Learn. said:
    We’re talking as a whole.
    In One Direction SOME can sing, SOME can play instruments, and they wrote SOME of the lyrics.
    Jonas Brothers SOME are multitalented, SOME can sing, SOME can play instruments, ALL can write.

Read through what you wrote and realise you’re defending a band with the same arguments you’re attacking the other.
    ======
    Um no. That’s not what I am saying at all. I’m saying they can ALL sing. Liam, Harry, Niall, Louis, and Zayn can ALL sing. They all co-wrote the songs. So yeah, I’m gonna stick with my original argument. Nick is the face and the talent of the JB. He carried their career, basically. Whereas 1D is an equal contribution of talent.
    lol, you don’t get it. You’re saying One Direction is more talented because few of them can play instruments, and they’ve written a few songs.
    Then you say Jonas Brothers are not as talented, because not all of them can play instruments? REALLY?

@Live.Love.Learn.
    It’s not about being a ‘pressed Jonas fan’, it’s about not being a blinded 1D fan.

I’m sure some teenies back in 2008 said that the Jonas Brothers were more talented that the Beatles, is it true? Is someone telling her that the Beatles are one of the best bands in history a ‘pressed Beatles fan’. HELL NO.

Look outside One Direction, kiddie.
    ====
    How old are you? You talk as if you’ve lived soooo much longer than I have & are sooo much more knowledgeable. & if that’s the case, you probably shouldn’t be on a gossip site for teens. Just saying.

I am certainly not blinded. I’m not ignoring the JB’s talent. I think Nick Jonas is one of the most talented musicians of our generation. However, I do still think 1D is better as a group than the Jonas Brothers. & using your logic, am I necessarily wrong? :P

• SubwayToVenus

I don’t know what your problem with Jonas brothers is Love Live Learn, but Jonas brothers are more talented than 1D, and we all know that, when 1D play at the Grammys with Stevie Wonder, then we’ll talk. Jonas brothers are super talented, don’t get me wrong, 1D are talented too, just not as talented as Jobros.

• SubwayToVenus

And Jonas lyrics kick 1D and Justin’s lyrics ass to be honest. ANYWAY, I like 1D and I’m glad they took Bieber’s place.

The Jonas Brothers have met Elvis Costello, have sung with Stevie Wonder and to Paul McCartney.
    One Direction have met Joe Jonas.

I just checked out the site Huffington Post(entertainment section) and the headline reads “One Direction the next Beatles??” And lets jsut say the people commenting are not saying nice things about One Direction.. They are offended that they would compare them to the Beatles!

I’m not saying 1D said they were the next Beatles, but thats what the media wants to put out there! And thats why i hate the media, they did the same thing with Justin Bieber, and thats why he gets alot of hate! I just hope the media doesnt ruin it for One Direction!

You should see some of the comments, calling them gay, and they will never last as long as the Beatles or ever be better than them,, DAMN MEDIA!!

—————-
    I think any group that has ‘one of the most talented musicians of our generation’ as a member wins.
    One Direction are good, a lot better than most boybands, better than The Wanted, better than Justin Bieber, just not better than the Jonas Brothers.

• SubwayToVenus

One Direction have met Joe Jonas.

Let’s not be harsh though, 1D also sang with Robbie Williams :) They’re pretty cool and they’ll have a nice and succesful career but comparing them to the Jobros is just crazy.

====
    I’d like it if you didn’t twist my words so much, because I certainly never said that. At any rate, all of the 1D guys are better singers than Joe & Kevin. That’s my point. & I was saying they were better in terms of TOTAL package; I never claimed they were soooooo much more talented than the JB. I think their charm & personalities contribute a lot to people’s liking of them. That’s my point.

the jonas brothers are sooooooo talented that they couldn’t even win a grammy, lmfao

seriously? i saw it a day before yesterday! they are amazing!

all three of them are awful, go listen to some real music.

• SubwayToVenus

Yeah well, when you’re in the same category Adele was nominated you’re pretty much going to lose your nomination. They could kick Justin’s ass with their eyes closed. Justin has nothing on the Jb.

You know who they lost to? They lost their Grammy in 2009 to an artist called Adele.

• taylorsromeo

lmao

• Live.Love.Learn.

Ugh I seriously don’t have the energy to reply to all of these posts. It’s my opinion. You aren’t going to change it. 1D has only been around for a year & they’ve already won a Brit against Adele, which is a major accomplishment. In a few years, I’m sure they’ll have many more accomplishments. Then we can compare. It isn’t fair to throw the JB’s achievements around right now, because 1D hasn’t been around for long yet. In my opinion, they have the potential to be around for a while. Kay thanks.

I like the One Direction more than Justin, let’s be real tho… One Direction have a long way to go before they are a threat to Bieber.

• Live.Love.Learn.

They lost to freaking Adele. At least they got nominated. How many brother bands, boy bands or disney artists do you know that have ever been nominated for one?

Live.Love.Learn. said:
    You can’t compare the Brit awards to the Grammys.
    It’s like saying, One Direction won a VMA, or a KCA.

• ilovezayn

one direction > justin bieber

• Chantizzllleee

I could not agree more. They sing better, their lyrics contain more then the word “swag” and they’re better looking. And Bieber is starting to act extremely cocky and it’s making me sick.

• bieberlicious

justin bieber > one direction you messed up the signs ;)

• AcidPinkLemonade

This is just one song on the album, who knows what the rest will be like. However, I do think his team are over hyping the album and all of these comparisons to MJ are annoying and farfetched.

Tumblr_llx1hd0phg1qb3zhdo1_500_large

• paulinaxxxx

nahh

THIS SONG IS STUPID, I BET PEOPLE WILL BY IT= MONEY IN JUSTIN BIEBERS POCKET= HE SHOWS OFF!

• SubwayToVenus

& 1D’s second album as well. Yup, we’ll see =)

Anyway, we shouldn’t compare tbh, 1D is a POP boy band, they dance and stuff, Jonas have a more rock style, you know they focus on instruments and stuff. So they have different styles tbh.

These lyrics are horrific. Ugh

Don’t any of you have to study, go to school or just do something more productive?

SubwayToVenus said:
    & 1D’s second album as well. Yup, we’ll see =)

lmao, just when I thought it was truce.

• SubwayToVenus

lmao, just when I thought it was truce.

.. I don’t get this comment.

1:33 Most disturbing thing Nick Jonas has ever done.

• Salope

Dont you guys have, I dont know, a taste in timeless music? Seriously, are you going to listen to Justin Biebs, Jonas Brothers and One Direction in 20 years? As for me, definitely not. Im all about U2, Googoo Dolls, Jimmy Eat World.. It really pisses me off that the radios play all the same club-by meaningless songs

ilovezayn said:
    one direction > justin bieber
    marry me…

Salope said:
    ———————–
    What are you doing here, then :)

I like more indie music, and punk/rock, and some old stuff as well, but I also like some Jobros songs, they’re my only reason to be here. What’s your excuse?

• SubwayToVenus

I listen all of those timeless bands too, actually my favorite band are the Red hot chili peppers, I just love listening to the Jonas brothers right now and whatever happens in 20 years it’s uncertain, so I won’t bother right now about something I’ll do in 20 years.

• Live.Love.Learn.

Lmao..no. 1D does not dance…..at least not like strict dance routines…they basically just twirl and jump around on stage in random manners like idiots. They’re really spontaneous and aren’t put together.

lawl… hush

I’m not really a Jonas fan anymore but I’ve got to admit, they’ve done well for themselves, getting respect wise. They performed with Stevie Wonder including at the Grammys where they were also nominated for a Grammy, they honored Sir Paul McCartney with Paul choosing them to perform for him and him calling them the next Beatles (which Paul was far off with though tbh), they have gotten much respect from President Obama multiple times, and Ringo Starr just loved Nick when he performed Who I Am at the Grammy nominations. Why they stopped making music together there for awhile, I don’t know.

actually in 20 years that music with be timeless for somebody, so really, your taste in music does not define everyone elses.
    You are not the standard…

Live.Love.Learn. said:
    See, subway, this is what I meant with my comment about the truce.

• SubwayToVenus

K, whatever. You obviously dislike the Jonas brothers , so the argument is not worth it :)

Came back from eating a subway sandwich in honor of SubwayToVenus.

• SubwayToVenus

See, subway, this is what I meant with my comment about the truce.

I really thought they dance!

Came back from eating a subway sandwich in honor of SubwayToVenus.
    pfft, I went to Venus just for her.

• SubwayToVenus

‘m not really a Jonas fan anymore but I’ve got to admit, they’ve done well for themselves, getting respect wise. They performed with Stevie Wonder including at the Grammys where they were also nominated for a Grammy, they honored Sir Paul McCartney with Paul choosing them to perform for him and him calling them the next Beatles (which Paul was far off with though tbh), they have gotten much respect from President Obama multiple times, and Ringo Starr just loved Nick when he performed Who I Am at the Grammy nominations. Why they stopped making music together there for awhile, I don’t know.

Also Chris Martin from Coldplay said he really thinks they have potential to be the global band of the future :)

L.L.L supports a british band and Subway supports an american one. You could swap homes some time.

• SubwayToVenus

Came back from eating a subway sandwich in honor of SubwayToVenus.
    pfft, I went to Venus just for her.

Haha <3

• Live.Love.Learn.

See, subway, this is what I meant with my comment about the truce.
    All I said was 1D can’t dance…if anything, I just weakened my own argument of them being talented lmao but I admire that they are just regular people, and not a fabricated, typical boyband

pfft, I went to Venus just for her.
    ———————-

But did you go to Venus in a subway, that is the real question?

• SubwayToVenus

Lol, true! But I also support many british artists so I’m not sure, I do admit I miss New Jersey a lot, but London is home <3

Are you talking about this?

Stephen Colbert: “So who’s going to be the biggest band in the universe, you or U2?”
    Chris Martin: “The Jonas Brothers.”

It was obviously sarcasm, harsh sarcasm.

• Live.Love.Learn.

I dislike Joe. I’m indifferent to Kevin. & I actually like Nick. But yup, I’m done with this argument too :)

I wish John Lennon and George Harrison were still alive. I would love to hear what they would have to say about the Jonas Brothers. I feel like it would not be very nice things knowing them.

• SubwayToVenus

Are you talking about this?

Chris Martin: “The Jonas Brothers.”

It was obviously sarcasm, harsh sarcasm.

No he wans’t being sarcastic, he laughed and then he said, no, really, they do have potential.

• Bloomx

the “swag swag swag” part had me in stitches. I seriously can’t stop giggling..

How do you know where I’m from? O.o
    But nahh, I love my home & I couldn’t imagine living anywhere else. Besides, now that 1D is touring here and stuff, I’m perfectly fine.

• SubwayToVenus

If Paul and Ringo like them , why would John and George hate them? Maybe they could care less about them, but John wasn’t necessarily a hater.

ilovezayn = poser

pfft, I went to Venus just for her.
    ———————-

But did you go to Venus in a subway, that is the real question?
    Did you eat your Subway sandwich in Venus?

• beenthere

well, I personally enjoy lyrics which actually has a meaning to it, and includes words that are actually in the dictionary. Seriously this is lame, but they will probably rape it on the radio. And did he really compare him with MJ?!?! Is he really going there, does he want hate or what??? Justin Bieber is a mainstream brat and MJ is legendary. I’m seriously mad about this.

Anyways this is probably a novel by now. I just love the Beatles so.. LOL.

• ONEREPUBLIC.

WHAT MAKES YOU BOOTYFUL, OH OH.

• Anonyme

Yeah me too, I hope these words are not going to be too trendy…

• 1233

They already are.

ilovezayn [174.91.42.121] said:
    one direction > justin bieber
    Accurate.

Who cares what John Lennon thinks? He’s dead…

MY COMMENT LOL

Who cares what John Lennon thinks? He’s dead…

Bro, you have no idea what you’re talking about.

Did you eat your Subway sandwich in Venus?
    ————————————

No, in pluto.

Bro, you have no idea what you’re talking about.

It’s true. Dead people can’t think because they are dead.

WTF

It’s true. Dead people can’t think because they are dead.

Did I say what I wish he thought about them NOW? No I didn’t. I said IF he was still alive. So shut the fuck up and stop trying to be a smartass.

SHUT UP ANON!

I wish I knew what*

———————-

I’m not going to shut the fuck up because I’m not talking. John Lennon is still dead jfyi.

Thanks brosef. Like I didn’t already know that. Obviously you’ve never had an imagination before.

————————-

I have a wild imagination.

• SubwayToVenus

Omg what’s with the spam?

I have a wild imagination.

Doubt it.

Doubt it.
    ——————

Don’t.

Don’t.

I am.

Ok big time rush wanna be bitch…. Even boyfriend by BTR has better lyrics then this bullshit.

wow can you conversation can get any lamer?

I am.

who?

and whats with the freaking spam

who?

You.

WTF

You.

Who is You?

Lol pressed Jonas fan again? *sighhh*
    Well first, they can all sing. & if you don’t know that, you obviously don’t know them well enough to judge anyway. A few of them can even play instruments. Plus, they wrote a few of the songs on the album.

Tbh Nick is the only multitalented one in the Jonas Brothers. Joe can’t sing that well & his lyrical content is blehh too. Nick can sing, play instruments, and write lovely songs. Kevin can play the guitar.

So as a group, I do believe 1D is more talented than the Jonas Brothers. Plus, I think they have way better personalities & are just generally nicer.

I’m a fan of both and literally laughed at that. 1D is in no way nicer than The Jonas Brothers. Don’t be fooled, they are probably complete ass holes in real life. And are 90% obviously annoyed with fans unless they are HOT. Jobros are humble and complete sweethearts. Every Jonas cares, but only Liam cares for directioners.

Guys pleaseeee!! you cant write something like “One Direction > Jonas Brothers > Justin Bieber” Of course the Jonas Brothers are better. Be realistic. These three boys sing, compose, play instruments, act, etc. so you cant say One Direction is better than the Jonas Brothers.

1D guys dont write their songs, just read the credits.

I dont hate 1D or Bieber… in fact I like some of their songs, but they dont write them , rarelly they cowrite em.

So please inform before saying something.

Who is You?

Me.

Me

Thanks

Live.Love.Learn. said:
    Lol pressed Jonas fan again? *sighhh*

—————
    We’re talking as a whole.

its funny how all the anonymous are the same person

Thanks

You are welcome.

@Live.Love.Learn.

Look outside One Direction, kiddie.

its funny how all the anonymous are the same person

I don’t know about you but I don’t care about what John Lennon thinks and don’t care about what he thinks at the same time.

Hum well I could have send you a constructive reply but I dont understang your comment, you gave me two options that are exactly the same.

LOL AT EVERYONE THAT SAYS THE JO BROS ARE BETTER THAN 1D GET OVER IT THEY AREN’T EVEN TOGETHER ANYMORE LOL

You are welcome.

No problem.

——————-
    and you can say this because you’ve lived with each and every one of them from the beginning, right? lawl

let’s just put it this way
    boy bands/groups > Justin Bieber

Sorry I just realized my horrible grammar in the comment, let me rephrase.

I don’t know about you but I don’t, care about what John Lennon thinks and don’t care about what he thinks at the same time.

lmao at everyone fighting over 1D and jobros on a bieber post. No one cares about him anymore, haha. Finally.

Child, you make no sense.

• Live.Love.Learn.

We’re talking as a whole.

======

Live.Love.Learn.? Do you even know what you’re talking about? How the in the world does 1D has an equal contribution of talent. Liam’s voice is just amazing and Louis is okay. Now their talents isn’t on the same level any maybe that doesn’t matter, but they all are talented vocally in some way. Is that talent spread through their music evenly? No! How is it an equal contribution when on 45 minutes album the obvious least best singers only get solos for about 3:00 of the whole album. Harry is the face of 1D, that’s why they made him louder in the USA Up All Night…Buy you’d never admit to that.

• jonas12

ohhh shit its produced by Mike Posner! I now know this is going to be awesome…well it’s by Justin so it was going to be amazing anyway.

Child, you make no sense.

Read with a pause after the first “I don’t”. That’s what the comma is for.

FIIIIRST!!! WUJU!!! GReat song…looks awesome!!

———————-

Aren’t those fan voted awards?