Kevin Jonas BUILDING MY GRILL

9bde114c738611e180d51231380fcd7e_7
Around the web

Joe follows all 5/5 of One Direction + One Direction on twitter, and all of them, except for Liam follow him back.
    Nick follows none, but gets followed by Zayn and Liam.

They should do something together.

• SubwayToVenus

Nick follows none, but gets followed by Zayn and Liam.

They should do something together.
    I knowww, 1D guys like Joeeeeeeeeee <3
    Plus,
    Everyone loves Nickyyyyyyyy

Liam doesn’t like Joe.

Shut up Megan, you are such a cougar.

If you had the pussy power to have Nick J. You would be a proud cougar too. ;)

• SubwayToVenus

Liam doesn’t like Joe.
    Lol, how do you know? He never said anything.

Lol, how do you know? He never said anything.
    ————————

I heard he did.

• SubwayToVenus

————————

I heard he did.
    Sure.

Sure

K

SubwayToVenus said:
    Nick follows none, but gets followed by Zayn and Liam.

They should do something together.
    I knowww, 1D guys like Joeeeeeeeeee <3
    Plus,
    Everyone loves Nickyyyyyyyy
    —————

Liam doesn’t like Joe.

lmfao, poor Joe. I think Liam only said he had a crush on Miley to get closer to Nick, same with Zayn. That’d be the coolest threesome, Niayn.

Liam doesn’t like Joe, because he said once he disliked toy story.

that zayn’s cover is sooo funny, I love how he tries to sing with nick’s crappy voice.

Shut up Megan, you are such a cougar.

If you had the pussy power to have Nick J. You would be a proud cougar too. ;)
    ——————————-
    I can’t. My young and fresh vagina doesn’t has your wrinkle power.

• l?veislouder

Nick follows none, but gets followed by Zayn and Liam.

They should do something together.
    ———————–
    I feel like Liam and Nick could be good friends. They seem to have similar personalities.

Has Nick ever mentioned One Direction..? I don’t really recall, it would be call if they became friends.

• Marian

What is the thought process that goes into these pictures they post? Do they pose? “Here, Danielle, take a picture of this so I can Instagram it!” “Hold still Kevin, place Elvis in your lap so I can Instagram it!”

Kevin Jonas is so irrelevant it makes me suffer from secondhand embarrassment for him. Why does he even bother with Twitter?
    ——————————-
    What. A. Fucking. Bitch.

• SubwayToVenus

Nick has never mentioned 1D But Zayn and Liam follow him :) and all the 1D boys except for Liam follow Joe and Joe follows all of them, I hope they do something together!

• SubwayToVenus

———————-
    LOL YOU’RE TRYING TO KILL ME.

l?veislouder said:
    Nick follows none, but gets followed by Zayn and Liam.

They should do something together.
    ———————–
    I’ve noticed that too. Now imagine how extremely adorable it would be if the two of them were baking cupcakes on a friday night. That strikes me as something Nick would do too.

Nick mentioned that Gotye and The Civil Wars are influences for this album they are working on.

i love this couple.they be together for 3 yrs in dec.2012.now that is true love,my friends.love their dogs,too..

SubwayToVenus said:
    Nick follows none, but gets followed by Zayn and Liam.

They should do something together.
    I knowww, 1D guys like Joeeeeeeeeee <3
    Plus,
    Everyone loves Nickyyyyyyyy
    —————–
    LMAO, They’re only following Joe because Joe followed all of them first. If Nick followed them too, he’d also get followed by all of them.

• AcidPinkLemonade

Don’t lose a finger.

kevin jonas is my favorite.i wish i can meet him in person,but i live in texas.

Mar 21, 2012 @ 02:48 pm

——————–

They’ve been together for around four or five years tho.

• SubwayToVenus

—————–
    Actually Zayn and Liam follow Nick and he doesn’t even follow any of them, so it has nothing to do with that. Shut up.

• SubwayToVenus

OMGGGGGGG I’D DIE. TOO MUCH CUTENESS TO HANDLE.

Dont even bother. Kevin/Danielle/Kanielle haters make the least sense of anyone in this fandom

• SubwayToVenus

Danielle annoyes me she looks like a freakin horse.A too skinny one at that.On top of that she won’t allow Kevin to have children.Have you ever thought why he picked up and moved to New Jersey after already buying an expensive house in Texas.Where he also has no realatives now.That girl could get away with anything and he still smiles(emphasis GIRL,NOT WOMAN)It makes me sick.
    They’re 25, they don’t need to have children RIGHT NOW, they’ve only been married for 3 years so just stop.

————————
    They really do. No one knows Danielle, and she’s never spoken publicly, so no one can have an idea of what her motives may be. I believe she really does love him and she’s with him for good reasons. I think we’d see a lot more of her publicly if she had ulterior motives. Obviously, she’s got to be enjoying her new (not so new anymore, but you get my point) lifestyle, but anyone would be happy to not only find love, but to get luxury along with it. I’m a Kenielle supporter, and no one has any logical reason to not be.

• JoeHoe15

Can Kev get any hoitter? WHOA!!! Favorite photo of him!!! :D

do kevin still have a house here in texas?

Mar 21, 2012 @ 02:54 pm
    SubwayToVenus said:
    —————–
    Because Nick is more popular. Joe is kissing their asses, that is why he got followed. If Nick was an ass-kisser too, Harry, Louis and Niall would follow them too.
    LOL Joe’s never even talked about them publicly and he followed them after they met at an event for this radio performance. I think you need to learn the definition of ass-kissing.

I highly doubt Dani is intelligent enough to be that manipulative or scheming. She strikes me as being a fairly uncomplicated individual. I think she and Kevin suit each other very well and as for kids, they’re both still very young so there will be plenty of time for all that. Dani seems happy to satisfy her maternal instincts with yappy lapdogs.

He said she didn’t want to don’t you pay attention and it sooo obvious she could careless about him.There are milllions of people who noticed it.She is living the good life thats what she wants,just like her annoying little brother who sucks off of him for support or uses his brother Joseph.If Kevin had NO money SHE would’nt be there.

——————–
    If Kevin had no money, they wouldn’t have even met, because Kevin wouldn’t have been able to afford the vacation they met on. And uh, where does it say that Kevin said Danielle doesn’t want kids? Because last I checked, they just weren’t ready to start a family yet, and that seems more plausible than “oh, Danielle doesn’t want to have kids.”

Actually I don’t know what you are talking about.I have heard some very bitchy things about her and her snotty rich group.I don’t get how you think she is not capable.She has also not shown respect or nicity’s to Kevin on twitter.

On top of that she wants to be rich,she is used to having a certain life and would’nt want to leave that.That’s how she had such a low paying job because she didn’t have to support her self.Same as that bitchy older sister of hers who married some one financially savoy.They want the money.She doesn’t have to love him.Besides she LOOKS sooo fake.

l?veislouder said:
    WRONG POST! :D
    unless you’re talking about anon’s photo.
    ——————
    I am.
    Well, it is photoshopped. Or her teeth are really that pink.

Mimi and Claudia sitting in a tree.

What song did Zayn cover?

Hey Kevin/Joe.

What song did Zayn cover?
    —————-
    Nick’s Who I Am.
    Subway posted the link at the beginning

• kaylin

KEVIN GOT SO EFFING HOT.

[icon here]
    than the pressure to be perfect.
    haha clever.

• l?veislouder

Well, it is photoshopped. Or her teeth are really that pink.
    I was talking about her skin and how it’s blemish free. I know it’s a lot of make-up, but I like the look; it’s beautiful.

He said he wants children and they said he was pushing for it and she said NO!She thinks they should wait till a more settled time. Quote

Thak you :)

So Zayn is Nick chick…

———————–

LOL

niall said that the boy laugh at him because he is a belieber but when they met joe jonas liam was jumoing around like a 5 year old. So i think liam likes joe. Jonas Brothers and One Direction should be friends or do a tour together i’ll die if that happends

—————————-
    And I love how you blame their lack of baby-making on Danielle. “She won’t allow Kevin to have children” bullshit. Why wouldn’t she allow that? What purpose would that have? You obviously seem to be one of those fans who believe Danielle only married Kevin for money, so wouldn’t a child only help ensure her getting money in the form of child support? Honestly, how oblivious can haters be?

is danielle really a bitch?

Nick can have Liam and Zayn.
    Joe can have Harry, Niall and Louis.
    Kevin can have Louis and Liam’s girlfriends.

Kevin Jonas is the sexiest one now. When did that happen?

SubwayToVenus said:
    —————–

when did they got married?

Kevin Jonas is the sexiest one now. When did that happen?
    ———————

Um it never happened….

——————-
    lmfao, that would be hilarious xD
    I mean, obviously Liam is a little more out there, but I feel like that’s only with the guys. On his own, he’s pretty reserved and quiet, which is very Nick-like. I think they could get along well.

They got married in November 2009, but they started dating like two years before they got married.

Joseph is the best he shouldn’t follow people who don’t give a crap about him and are crappy anyway.

• l?veislouder

Nick can have Liam and Zayn.
    Joe can have Harry, Niall and Louis.
    Kevin can have Louis and Liam’s girlfriends.
    ——————
    And then I can have Liam when he’s single ;D

Actually Garbo is also marrying his longtime girlfriend in a month. Joe is going to be the groomsman and Ashley Greene is supposed to be bridesmaid.

—————–
    December 17, 2009 was their wedding date.

December 17, 2009 was their wedding date.
    ———————–

I was close to that date. :D

———————
    lol I’d kill to be the wedding planner for that wedding. I’d arrange Joe and Ashley to walk down the aisle together, and I wouldn’t hear it from anyone to change that. That’d be priceless to see xD

Kanielle married on Dec 19th, 2009

l?veislouder said:
    Nick can have Liam and Zayn.
    Joe can have Harry, Niall and Louis.
    Kevin can have Louis and Liam’s girlfriends.
    ——————
    And then I can have Liam when he’s single ;D
    No. Liam is Nick’s property now. But you can join them, I remember them fighting for you the day of the epic post.

What are you talking about? Liam LOVES Joe. Niall said that when the boys met Joe , Liam was jumping around. Get your facts straight. And yes, I wish they would do something together.

l?veislouder said:
    —————–
    December 17, 2009 was their wedding date.
    It was December 19. Happiest day for Kevin, one of the worst for Nick. Gotta love brotherly love.

——————————-

Omg ikr. lmao

• ThatboyisaMONSTER

Nick did speak about one direction in a mag interview once; it was posted on here, i don’t remember much but i remember it saying that he had listened to the music whilst over in the UK and he said he’d work with The Wanted and One Direction.

when did they meet? o_O

• ThatboyisaMONSTER

found it;

What do think about the resurgence of boy bands? I think Europe has never let it go; it’s never been out of the spotlight there. America is taking on the European mentality. There’s a band called The Wanted that I think is fantastic. I loved their music when i was over there in March or April this year, and I saw their videos and was like, ‘These guys are great.’ I’m all for them making a transition over there. As far as One Direction goes, and Mindless Behavior and all the other bands, I’m all for it and if there’s ever an opportunity to work with them, that’d be great. At the end of the day, I love pop music and always have. There’s something to be said about a great pop song. It’s great to see that people are into it.

difference is, one direction have met Joe, not Nick. If some of them are following Nick it’s just because he’s Joe’s brother, I doubt they even know who he is.

———————-
    Best day of my life :’)

hahaha

—————–

They know who the Jonas Brothers are, one of them called them legends.

ThatboyisaMONSTER said:
    found it;

—————
    when was this?

it’s so sad how Nick says how AMAZING the wanted is, but they totally trashed him and hi brothers.

• ThatboyisaMONSTER

ThatboyisaMONSTER said:
    found it;

—————
    when was this?

last november time.

Sad how every Kevin post gets derailed onto talk of his brothers, Demi or Miley

• ThatboyisaMONSTER

of course they know who he is; Zayn did a cover of one of his songs, liam’s a fan, sorta.

What is Kevin doing.Doen’t he buy a grill it seems like alot of waste and time.He could get hurt.

thank for ansewr my question ya’all guy are the best.

HOT, great neighbourhood.

ThatboyisaMONSTER said:

Liam and Zayn are the only ones following him though, I doubt the rest know who he is.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

At some award show I guess. But Liam is a huuuge fab of Joe and the boys :)

• damselchelle

ThatboyisaMONSTER said:

————————————–

Wait what? Its highly unlikely they didn’t know who the Jonas brothers were before they met them. I mean, unless one of them lived under a rock. You know what i’m sayin’?

• ThatboyisaMONSTER

ThatboyisaMONSTER said:

i’m sure they do; especially as they’ve talked to Joe, they’ve heard of The Jonas Brothers so there for they obviously know who Nick is.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

• l?veislouder

Selena’s skin looks so flawless in that picture. I want her make-up/skin/secret whatever! I love it!

i couldn’t fin a pic of joe and brooke :l

• SubwayToVenus

Are you guys here?

————————
    Such as…?

Mar 21, 2012 @ 03:24 pm
    l?veislouder said:
    WRONG POST! :D
    unless you’re talking about anon’s photo.

Brooke Josa @Brookejosa
    #NeonExplosion Courtesy of Joe http://twitpic.com/8xbhjh

WRONG POST! :D
    unless you’re talking about anon’s photo.
    ——————
    I am.

than the pressure to be perfect.

Kevin looks really hott, but he is not using the proper safety gear!!

• SubwayToVenus

Kevin looks fine in the 1st picture.

I thought he was building his girl.

• l?veislouder

their cake is adorable! lol. I thought it was actually Macy and Riley for a second, and then I took a second look. so cute <3

Unfff he’s h-o-t!
    Danielle is a lucky bitch, she has that ass all for herself…. ugh, i’m turning green of jealous

The next married will be Nick with Megan.

The next married will be Nick with Megan.
    —————————————–
    Shut up Megan, you are such a cougar.

STFU about Nick&Megan. This is a Kevin post