Miley Cyrus PILATES PERFECT BODY

sgrewgjkregnrekg

Perfect body Miley Cyrus leaving pilates class in West Hollywood. FameFlynet.

feeling happier and healthier than ever :)

Miley is definitely still considered a lower tier actress, because for movies she only really has two so far.

The more I look at the pictures the more i see Miley being way too thin. She is a big boned girl and the hip bones are jutting out way too much. If I am right I hope someone on her team intervenes. The one thing in Hollywood that is hard to find is a good support system.

Most celebrities, models etc work really hard for those slim, toned bodies. Would I like to look like them YES would I like to watch what I eat and exercise every day NO WAY!!

“i feel ugly and horrendous i feel like a failure” – Eat a pie. It’l make ya feel betta.

• captivatedbyyoubabylikeafireworkshow

nothing tastes as good as skinny feels

• captivatedbyyoubabylikeafireworkshow

———————–
    If I say the same thing about a big girl then i would be called a judgmental hater,being fat is overhyped in your country

• Lilpixie77

I know its not of my business!! but may I say, That trying to be like miley wont give you happiness!! you dont know if she’s really happy with herself even with that body you dream to have!! do your best to be healty but dont try to fit in somebody else beauty image!!! if you believe you are worthy, everybody else will believe the same!!

Awwwh boo! dont feel insecure! im sure u are beautiful just the way u are! its not about how ur flesh looks, its whether your spirit is right or not…lol :) stay encouraged, keep your head up!

you do NOT want to look like her. That kind of skinny isn’t even cute. I’m sure you’re perfect the way you are. Every one is different, and every one is beautiful in their own way

miley looks gorgeous althought she skinny she still have great curves!

after looking at these pictures i laid down on the floor to do sit ups and i just broke down and started crying because no matter how much i work out i cant get skinny like miley , i feel ugly and horrendous i feel like a failure

—————
    selena?

maybe you should do pilates I heard that what makes star tone up!

• l?veislouder

to everyone who thinks that Miley is getting too skinny, look at the damn tank straps; they are too skinny, giving the illusion that Miley is boney and stick-thin.

look at the whole picture instead of just her shoulder region, and you’ll see she looks just fine. in fact, she looks perfect. this is the best she’s ever looked, body-wise, and she should stay right here, exactly as she is.

miley looks so sexy she has great curves but she looks so sexy with long hair, she needs to bring it back and let that hair lose

im not selena ,I dont know why i have to be so ugly why cant i be pretty like miley and have a perfect body like her :'(

——————–
    I feel ur pain!!! Im 16 nd have a Selena-type body, no curves/boobs/ass/very very skinny but not in a good way (dnt get me wrong tho, i love the girl)and just looking at Miley makes me sad. She has the most perfectly defined waist, the best toned body (not too fat or skinny) shes tall, and besides her body, shes just gorgeous in general
    WAAAAHHHHH

So I guess Miley read OU last night. She is not parked in the handicapped spot today.:P

You are right though, if we look at the whole picture we see Cheyne and then Miley looks almost fat.

• l?veislouder

—————-
    -_____________- Miley doesn’t look anywhere near fat.

i hate my body it has no shape , i have horrible skin too.Miley has perfect eyes perfect body great legs gorgeous bf shes rich and has the perfect life

I wonder if Miley is the girl the director is playing with for a role. There is a blind item that says a young starlet is being given the run around and was told she could have the part maybe if she lost some stupid amount of weight.

• l?veislouder

———————
    send the link? I’ve been pretty good with figuring blinds out.

she looks FABULOUS! Love that she’s working out everyday and getting fit instead of emaciated. She looks slim and toned, seriously inspiring!!! :)

• damselchelle

Hot bod. She puts in work.

Mar 21, 2012 @ 09:41 pm
    l?veislouder said:

———————
    send the link? I’ve been pretty good with figuring blinds out.

She was the first person I thought of with the timing and her firing team members and rapidly losing weight.

what movie ? what are you guys talking about?

• l?veislouder

hmm… I actually wanna say Ashley Tisdale for this one.

Mar 21, 2012 @ 09:57 pm
    l?veislouder said:

hmm… I actually wanna say Ashley Tisdale for this one.

Could be but There were rumors that Miley read for Spring Breakers. Harmony is twisted enough for something like this. She was in Nashville when Selena flew there to audition.

• l?veislouder

———————-
    For some reason, OU wouldn’t let me edit my comment, but I wanted to say that a lot of guesses said Ashley Greene, and I think that’s a good guess.
    As for Miley, Harmony, and Spring Breakers, it fits with Harmony’s twistedness, but Selena had the role long before this blind was posted, so the times just don’t add up. Harmony is definitely twisted enough to jerk people around though, I agree with that.

Mar 21, 2012 @ 10:05 pm
    l?veislouder said:

———————-

But the timing would have been perfect. There were still two parts unfilled and it even says sorry this is late on the BI dated Feb. 21 Miley lost the voiceover around the same time.

• SubwayToVenus
  • l?veislouder

—————-
    Oh, I thought you meant Miley was fighting for the role Selena already had. Hmm, I don’t know… To have Selena and Miley in the same movie would’ve been funny/awkward to say the least.

OMG this is freaking flawless. Christina Grimmie Safe and Sound. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d8OOj5z9zeg

Mar 21, 2012 @ 10:15 pm
    l?veislouder said:

—————-

But it said she had been pestering for a long time so Selena may not have been chosen for sure yet, when she first went for it.

R M
    H M o il
    L a i n ey
    o n l n
    l n e i
    a a y e
    h

• l?veislouder

———————
    Usually when actors fight to work with a certain director/producer/writer, they’ll take any role offered, so Selena may have had her specific role and Miley was just fighting for any role in the movie. “Beggers can’t be choosers,” basically. The thing is, if this were about Miley wanting to be in Spring Breakers, it wouldn’t make sense, because the movie is almost half done, so wouldn’t Miley be exercising to be in it for nothing?

That was supposed to be
    Lola
    Hannah
    Miley S
    Ronnie
    Miley C

Mar 21, 2012 @ 10:25 pm
    l?veislouder said:

———————

But think about the time Miley went off about thin. She fired her manager or whatever and now she could be thinking she has to to get more work.

• BrokenArrow

She never said it’s better to have curves than being skinny. And FYI being curvy doesn’t have anything to do with your weight. Seriously Claudia do you ever use your brain?

If she continues with this there’s a big possibility of getting anorexia.

• BrokenArrow

omg i think i read claudia’s novel in another gossip site lol

• BrokenArrow

I don’t get it. People complain about everything. She’s fat then she’s too skinny.Do something for your own body and leave her a lone.

She did.

Not trying to bash her or anything but i find it sad that she ranted and raved on twitter and interviews about how she loves her curves, then she went and lost loads of weight. Also how she smokes now after saying she would ‘never’ do that to her voice… stand for something Miley,jeez!!!

• Sofi

She looks thiner than before, but she looks so good

• BrokenArrow

She did.

When did she said “it’s better to have curves than being skinny”. I dont remember her saying that.

• gorgeousselena

miley is seriously sooo damn stupid, pathetic and fake, she tweeted that is better to have curves that being skinny, like if being skinny was a bad thing, and now she lose soo much weight that is not healthy at all! i think she can has weight issues! and she always wanted to be super super skinny, and when she tweeted about being proud of your curves and she even dare to post a pic about an anorexic girl, she clearly wasnt as skinny as she wanted to be, so she feel better saying all that crap, but shes exercise every fucking day like crazy, (well after all she doesnt has anything else to do, since her career is over lol) and now its not like she can say that since she falls into that category you know being skinny now, not that is bad to be thin. but after you talk so much crap about it… it just doesnt make u look too confident about what u preached, it make you look like the biggest hypocrite, fake and stupid bitch who as usual say one thing and does another, seriously she posted so many tweets saying over and over again flaunt ur curves and be proud of it, thats why people can never respect her and always make fun about her, she embarrasses herself! and i now i seriously think she definitely has weight issues or as usual shes just desperate for attention! pathetic attention seeker…

Her body is looking more disgusting every day. Eat something!! It’s obvious that she is working out daily & not eating. Her hip bones are sticking out so far & her waist is so tiny. That is not healthy at all!!

ewww scary as fuck
    you know who looks scary as fuck selena, she skinny with no ass and no boobs but she has huge stomach, and huge fat face now that is scary!

I think miley looks great, at least she has a toned body while selena doesn’t!

• gorgeousselena

too bad anon you fail you just describe manly miley lmao!

It’s true. I’ve NEVER been a fan of Miley, but I can give her credit in saying that her body was in good shape before, like on her tour, but this is just too skinny. Look at her hip bones and how they protrude away from her body when she’s WALKING. Imagine how she would looked if she sucked in her stomach. It would be creepy. She is a bit of a hypocrite of how she used to rant and rave about “I love my curves! No man wants bones. I’d rather look like a woman than a man.” kinda thing. And if she loses a good 10 or 15 pounds more- hell, even 5 pounds.. -she can easily be seen as being anorexic. But it’s not like she was that great of a role model, anyway, so, it’s her life.

But I must say how hilarious I think it is that while Demi, whom I absolutely adore, and (probably) Miley has issues with weight, I’ve never EVER, personally, seen Selena stress or mention of body image. She’s thin and has an athletic body type, but her body isn’t as toned as Miley, and she doesn’t have the curves as Demi, and she’s never been hung up about it. That’s the difference, and what I like about Selena. When she says her fans are beautiful the way they are, she doesn’t try to change herself, unlike Demi and Miley. They need to believe in themselves a little more.

That was supposed to be
    Lola
    Hannah
    Miley S
    Ronnie
    Miley C
    ———————–
    I love this characters :3

_____________________________________________

fucking this. thank you.

• scarlettxo

too bad anon you fail you just describe manly miley lmao!
    ——————
    i saw a picture of you and your ugly and fat!! you pathetic attention whore, you so obsess of the flawless queen miley cause she better than wholena (selena lol!) so you fail!! miley was only showing people to love their curves, and now shes trying to stay in shape and be healthy, so you fail big time loser!! and miley neer fade thats why she still talked about and invited to many shows, so you fail again bigtime, poor pathetic claudia you wish wholena (caus she already fade no one talks about her lol!) was on mileys level! lol you make me laugh, have fun with your ricardo gomez in a drag talentless idol lol

• l?veislouder

—————————–
    Not like this whole novel dedicated to Miley is gonna stop you from calling her fat in other posts (oh look, you already did!). You’ll say anything bad about Miley just to say it; there’s no honest bone in your body. I’m sure you’d rather lose your house and everything in your life before admitting anything positive about Miley, which is honestly really sad on your part. What else can we expect from you though? You’re just a bitter hater.

• l?veislouder

nothing tastes as good as skinny feels
    ——————-
    That’s disgusting. Blogs dedicated to that revolting phrase and attitudes like that are a reason girls develop eating disorders and have horrible body images, and for you to encourage that is so opprobrious of you.

• Anon

Mar 22, 2012 @ 08:31 am
    gorgeousselena said:

Oh so claudia stalks miley’s twitter account, but she’s not obsesssed with miley -.-

• jesusofsuburbia

lol i literally hate those sunglasses.

• l?veislouder

jesusofsuburbia said:

lol i literally hate those sunglasses.
    ——————
    as opposed to metaphorically hating them? lol

zzzzzz boring… wake me up when you get a life

• Zoey

Saying that this is a perfect body makes me sick. Has Demi not taught you anything. This isn’t a good body, it’s disgusting. Stop trying to promote eating disorders to a site meant for teen girls.

• sahina91

hey claudia, i found your facebook again. after looking at your picture, i don’t know what you’re banging on about.

and btw, i ain’t stalking you like you’re stalking Miley because i have a life.

so go follow you’re own advice you stupid hypocrite (since you don’t know the flippin meaning to it)

THIS.!

Is it possible Miley is thinking of trying demi’s pity party PR to get out from under the rock her team helped her get under? Or is she maybe doing something really dumb and trying to prove a point. If she is losing weight to look like the girl she posted to get a point across, then she definitely needs a sane person to help her.

To these anons who said they looked like selena…..
    Im feeling ugly too, i wished i looked like selna, at least shes not fat like i am

When she heard The Director was working on a NEW BLOCKBUSTER
    New Blockbuster = Diretor has had a previous blockbuster
    Harmony works with indie movies, none of them was blockbuster and don’t think nobody would consider Spring Breakers a blockbuster so far.

Spring Breakers definitely isn’t a blockbuster

• thisloveisours

does miley have any other friends besides cheyne lately? lol they are like siamese twins

• thisloveisours

i agree

She is not perfect because there is no such thing as perfect. You are a horrible site because you are obviously biased towards Miley. She is no healthy she looks almost to the point of beig sickly thin in comparison to how she looked last year. It was reported she did whatever she could to lose wait and that is NOT healthy. She smokes which is NOT healthy.

@captivatedbyyou go eat nutrlla ;)

Miley is pretty and has a great body but she doesn’t has sex appeal. That’s why the CBT failed and the large majority of her fans are still girls

• gorgeousselena

how the fuck AN U SAY SHES TOO SKINNY LOOK AT SELENA LIKE IF THATS TO SKINNY THEN I WONDER WHATS NOT. LIKE ALL GIRLS HAVE OUTER BEAUTY WHO R U TO SAY THEY DON’T

SHE LOOKS DISGUSTING!!!! TOO SKINNY!!!

• oceanUP

claudiaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

• threelittlebirds

maybe i should start taking pilates..her body looks amazing!

• Alison

uhh she should NOT be wearing those sunglasses. js. I love her though.

omg she looks sick , she looked better before

Miley looks gradually like Cheyne Thomas who is soooo thin

• SubwayToVenus

Snap, she needs to stop, she’s getting WAY TOO skinny.

she looks pretty. but “healthier than ever”? lol no

LMAO. Put a sock in it. She looks amazing.