Selena Gomez Cosmopolitan Spain Cover

selenacosmospain-1

Selena Gomez is a success since the 15 years since then and never gave a false step. With an extraordinary maturity, actress and singer has revealed what are your projects and how his life alongside Justin Bieber. At age 19, his songs occupy a place around the world and his film career is growing rapidly.

After a memorial award in 2011 with Selena Gomez as host, the Europe Music Awards wants to know which artists will perform and present categories in the 2012 ceremony to be held in Frankfurt! How about we see Selena again? At the end of the year she will be returning to his musical career, then it would be a great opportunity! VOTE HERE!

• l?veislouder

Mandy was not in show business on stage anymore. Selena if she is in the public eye will most likely find her way to staying young and fit when her metabolism slows to a normal rate. Necessity drives us to do what we need.
    ————————
    That’s a possibility, just not definite. If it were, Kirstie Alley wouldn’t have failed with all her diets. But we’ll see what happens.

EW. she shouldnt be modeling for this magazine ._.

• SubwayToVenus

What happened to Mandy Jiroux? why is she no longer friends with Miley?

miley is the trashy talentless attention whore, not to mention ugly as shit
    Still looking in the mirror, are you?

miley is a giant stuck up bitch who fights with everybody, that’s why she ain’t friends with mandy anymore. miley and mandy hate eachother now. miley can’t even get along with her own family so she moved out.

Mar 21, 2012 @ 04:14 pm
    l?veislouder said:

————————

Not even in the same ballpark. Kirstie Alley was a heavy child and worked hard to be thin. For her to fall off the wagon when the fame dwindled was not a stretch.

• BrokenArrow

LOl at you ,nope they are copying miley movie concert!

rotf. You need to get out of Miley world more often!

@scariettxo or who ever the fuck you are if you don’t like her why you click ana posted if you have a crush on her say it i find bisexuals and lesbians interesting.

• l?veislouder

What happened to Mandy Jiroux? why is she no longer friends with Miley?
    they just drifted. nothing happened. they’re still nice and civil with each other.

• l?veislouder

I see someone modelling one of probably what was over 100 different poses. Whether or not she chose to be sensual in this particular picture would be a bit of a stretch to call. The photographer is usually barking orders to keep moving and smile, frown, show me anger and many others. This was just the picture the team picked because they saw the emotion they wanted on the cover.
    ————————
    And as it’s Cosmo magazine, it would be reasonable to assume they wanted “sensual” on the cover, and there ya go: sensual-face Selena.

• SellyismygirlCrush
  • BrokenArrow

Why you comments as anon? As if we didn’t know you’re MileyIsASkank

• SellyismygirlCrush

How do u know thats loveislouder anon?

Mar 21, 2012 @ 04:24 pm
    l?veislouder said:

————————

Okay if it makes you feel better about yourself then I guess it’s a sensual face. My self I just see a beautiful girl.

Mar 21, 2012 @ 02:44 pm
    SellyismygirlCrush said:
    How do u know thats loveislouder anon?
    cuz i found her! i saw it and i was excited cuz i was like omg thats loveislouder! now we know what she look like!!

scarlettxo said:
    EWW!! so horrible and disgusting!! she lip syncs lol poor talentless sel cant even sing live lol shes so fade and look at her, she looks like a man lol ricardo gomez in a drag disgusting trashy talentless attention whore
    =———
    now we have 3 instead of 2!!

They hate each other? Thats a pretty strong word to use unless you really know what happened (or what it didnt happen) between them which I bet.

And you shouldnt post useless comment like that, it only makes you seem unconfident in yourself.

• BrokenArrow

The fact that’s she’s trying to be sexy makes me feel uncomfortable. She looks super pretty tho.

• BrokenArrow

how did you find her? lol

she can’t sing and she can’t dance lol. she looked ridiculous and she seem so weird on stage like she don’t know what to do! what was the point of this, this was months ago. lol at them trying to copy miley movie lol copycats!

“I aim to be a confident woman” lmao.

• LoveToLove

she’s so gorgeous! just beautiful young girl

I think though that she needs to eat healthier and exercise now that she’s young cuz by the looks of photos she eats crap and is naturally skinny.. but naturally skinny girls most of the time are not like that when older ESPECIALLY if they don’t take care of themselves when young

• BrokenArrow

lol at them trying to copy miley movie lol copycats!

If you’re talking about LOL, i’m sure that if critics said the movie is ‘predictable’ or ‘nothing original’ is because it is.

• SellyismygirlCrush

BrokenArrow said:
    _

I don’t see how she’s ‘trying to be sexy’ imo she’s just standing there with her hands on her hips.

• BrokenArrow

well, i do :)

lol at them trying to copy miley movie lol copycats!

LOl at you ,nope they are copying miley movie concert!

well, i do :)
    —————
    It’s written in the English article that Selena was told when she was 15 to smile more because when she didn’t smile, she “looked sensual” (that’s how it was written, taken directly from the article), so that implies that she is trying to look sensual (sexy) in this picture, as she’s not smiling.

As for that anon claiming to have found me: it’s not me, but I’ll go with it; she’s pretty lol

she’s so gorgeous! just beautiful young girl

————————–
    She is naturally thin, but as you said, that usually doesn’t stay your whole life, and as Selena’s mom isn’t thin (I’m not hating, you stans, it’s just a fact; she’s not thin), it’s in Selena’s genes that she may gain weight if she doesn’t eat healthy and work-out on a regular basis. She’s lucky to have this body now if all she does is eat junk food, but it’ll catch up if she continues on this route.

Mar 21, 2012 @ 03:55 pm
    l?veislouder said:

well, i do :)
    —————

• SellyismygirlCrush

Ugh w,e it’s cosmo wtf would you like her to do? They may have asked her not to you know the photographer gives directions right? and theres a pic where she is smiling, they just didnt use it for the cover

Mar 21, 2012 @ 03:57 pm
    l?veislouder said:

she’s so gorgeous! just beautiful young girl

————————–

• MileyIsASkank

the only disney girl who doesn’t make me nauseous

• MileyIsASkank

miley is the trashy talentless attention whore, not to mention ugly as shit

Miley is a trashy whore, she was the one who was grinding on man who can be her father….. GROW UP.

miley lip syncs selena never does u fucking retard

Shut up faggot.

Wow, I am not into Selena’s music and acting career but at least I know what the word respect means.

• scarlettxo

• ParisianChic

She looks beautiful obvs<33 but she looks kinda fake……whatever now I am gonna get attacked by Selena stans……

• kristin6410

Pompous means kind of obnoxious, show-offy. I wouldn’t deny that, but as you said, it’s not as though I’m parading around horrible, mean stories.

u are obnoxious honestly but i like that about you. i wish i was more like that im the shy person that doesnt speak lol

• SubwayToVenus

you mean pink the singer ?

Yep.

• kristin6410

miley lip syncs selena never does u fucking retard

miley does not lip sync if she did that one concert where she forgot the words. that would not have happened. i dnt think selena lip syncs either or she wouldnt sound as bad.. she would sound more like her CDs

• kristin6410

wheres gorgous selena i hope she died

you shouldnt wish death upon anyone no matter how mean or cruel they are

• sexonfire11

Mar 21, 2012 @ 06:08 pm
    SubwayToVenus said:
    you mean pink the singer ?

Yep.
    oh ok sorry iam just little Distracted it was miley selena but suddenly its pink lol:p

• l?veislouder

lol thank you. Yeah, it’s not always really a bad thing. At least I’m open and speak up for what I believe in, and I don’t back down when challenged.

FLAWLESS

• kristin6410

your welcome. i need to more like that TEACH ME? xp

your welcome. i need to more like that TEACH ME? xp
    —————
    lol you kind of have to force yourself through it. That’s how I did it. I had to ignore the urge to hold back, and I kind of faked the confidence in myself and my opinions until it became the truth; “fake it ’till you make it”

• justthat

that’s why she never care about who hate her, caring about who love her is taking all her time<3<3<3 every day passes, i love her more:x I used to think that she’s fake ‘cuz i don’t know any teen star is as sweet as her!!

• captivatedbyyoubabylikeafireworkshow

kristin be comfort with who you are, guys like shy girls better then obnoxious showy bitches

——————
    Because it’s easier to push shy girls around than girls who are confident in who they are and what they say. It’s better to be a woman in control of herself and have confidence (and one who doesn’t care what guys like) than allow yourself to be shoved around through life.

Mar 21, 2012 @ 05:38 pm

LONG LIVE TO PINK SCREW SELENA.

Are you high?

I like it better than the US cover

l?veislouder said:
    ——————
    ——————–
    MOTHERFUCKING SLOW CLAP
    I mean, u never want to be someone you’re not, but u should always aim to gain confidence and self esteem, bc if you’re strong, nothing any one else says is gonna matter.

• sexonfire11

toxic shit!! yes iam very mean thanks 4 reminding me

• kristin6410

I need confidence and self esteem lol. @captivatedbyyou. Its nlt that i want a bf bc i have one just not like a shy person ppl take advantage of. @loveislouder ok fake it till i make thanks!

• l?veislouder

i feel like captivated by you always makes those mean comments. i dont kno wat pompous means so i cant really agree or disagree… o.O loveislouder does have a big mouth but its the truth not like made up mean things you kno?
    ———————

• l?veislouder

Pink may have talent but as a person she fucking sucks. The woman personifies the word BITCH.
    —————–
    You say that like it’s a bad thing. I think Pink gives good meaning to word bitch. She’s a woman in control of herself, and if that’s a bitch, I’d love to be a bitch.

• SubwayToVenus

OMG STOP WITH THE SPAM.

Mar 21, 2012 @ 05:43 pm
    sexonfire11 said:

toxic shit!! yes iam very mean thanks 4 reminding me

No I was not trying to be mean in any way. I personally think that OceanUp and maybe a few plants create a toxic atmosphere which in turn keeps people coming to the site. The plants will provoke when things seem to be dying down. You are probably a great person IRL.:)

i found l?veislouder!!
    —————–
    l?veislouder!!@ if that girl was u then your super pretty even prettier than selena lol:P
    lol oh, that’s sweet, but no, it’s not me :(
    maybe I should go with it though haha

• SubwayToVenus

—————–
    Lol, no. She’s awesome, she stands for her beliefs and she doesn’t care what her haters think.

• threelittlebirds

They photoshopped her mole out.

wheres gorgous selena i hope she died

Mar 21, 2012 @ 05:46 pm
    l?veislouder said:

—————–

So what have you met Pink also? She was really fucking obnoxious when I met her and she seemed to think she was entitled to whatever she wanted.
    Maybe she has calmed down after the baby , but before she was a BITCH and not in a good way.

miley lip syncs selena never does u fucking retard
    ‘———
    One thing miley never does is lip sync selena is the one who will lip sync since she can’t sing and run out breath without doing nothing on stage!

• sexonfire11

you mean pink the singer ?

COOL I GUESS.

• ParisianChic

@scarlettxo Claudia, you have multiple fucking personalities! And in all f them you sound like a mother fucking fool…

• SubwayToVenus

I think she’s still friends with Gaston. I liked Justin to be honest, and I’d rather see Miley with Justin than with Liam, lol, but whatever, I was just wondering whatever happened to them and their friendship.

———————
    But you just said necessity drives us to what we need. My point was if that were true, Kirstie would’ve succeeded as well, no matter what, whatever she was a heavy child or not. Some people just can’t achieve thin-status, nor are all people built for that. Demi was very thin not too long ago, but her body can’t be that way anymore. Selena could very well gain a few pounds and just not go back to what she is now. Not saying that’s bad, that’s just what may happen. On the other hand, yes, she can fight to stay how she is now. But without proper diet and exercise, she will end up looking like her mom.

• BrokenArrow

I’m so pissed i’m not going to the theater to watch THG tomorrow -.-

• BrokenArrow

I remember Mandy tweeting something like if she reached x amount of followers she was going to post something about Miley. I remember i unfollowed her lol.

——————–
    Selena’s face portraying a certain emotion on a magazine has nothing to do with how I feel about myself, and it’s not like Selena can’t be sensual and beautiful; the two aren’t opposites. If that were the case, photographers wouldn’t be fighting for models to be looking sexy. She is a cute, pretty girl, but she’s also sensual-looking here on this cover.

Mar 21, 2012 @ 04:29 pm
    l?veislouder said:
    ———————

——————–

Holy fuck,,, You are relentless. I said OK you can have your way…. My god are you annoying.

• SubwayToVenus

They seemed to be very good friends though.

• l?veislouder

lmao, really? that’s funny.

• Bloomx

“and how his life alongside Justin Bieber. At age 19, his songs occupy a place around the world and his film career is growing rapidly.”

That confused me – I thought they were speaking about Justin for a second. And in the next paragraph, they use “she.”

Mar 21, 2012 @ 04:39 pm
    Bloomx said:

Take any Spanish text with a lot of he/she and run it through Google translate. You will quickly understand.

• BrokenArrow

They seemed to be very good friends though.

i think they were still friend when she tweeted that :P

loveislouder i know thats you!! dont lie cuz i found it and i know its you! you are so pretty so dont be ashamed! its you and your pretty!!!!!!

• BrokenArrow

lmao, really? that’s funny.

yeah,miley fans were curious and started following her to see what she was going to post lol.

———————-
    It has nothing to do with “having my way.” You’re just not understanding the point that one can be sensual and beautiful. I don’t know why you have a problem with me seeing “sensual” being portrayed on Cosmopolitan.

• BrokenArrow

I’m sure loveislouder knows how she looks and can say if it’s her or not lol.

—————
    lol okay, thank you.

• gymnastlovee95

wheres GEOURGOUSSSELENA? funny how she only comments on MILEY posts.

selena looks soo prettyyy. xx.

————————-
    Translating languages results in a lot of grammatical errors, especially a latin-based language (Spanish) to a non latin-based language (English), because Spanish uses masculine verbs, adjectives, nouns, etc more than feminine, so there’s a lot of places where Selena will be referred to as a “him” or “he” like in the article.

• captivatedbyyoubabylikeafireworkshow

ahh i hate these stupid magzines they totally edited out sels natural beauty, sel does not need any enhancement shes naturally beautiful and @subwaytovenus mandy left miley coz 1) miley is a scandalous negative influence 2)miley prefers dicks over chicks shes like clinging to liam like 24/7

• SubwayToVenus

Don’t be stalking loveislouder , only I can stalk her tbh.

• SubwayToVenus

@subwaytovenus mandy left miley coz she found miley is a negative influence

Mandy is no Virgin Mary, I doubt she would ditch Miley because of that.

• gymnastlovee95

Mandy and Miley aren’t friends because th-

NO BODY KNOWS. We will never know, we don’t know the true story and we most likely never will! :/ so all the people making up lies you’re simply wrong. Nor Miley or Mandy have ever talked about their friendship drifting so how’s it possible to find out lol. Its too bad though, i loved their videos.

Mar 21, 2012 @ 04:51 pm
    captivatedbyyou… said:

ahh i hate these stupid magzines they totally edited out sels natural beauty, sel does not need any enhancement shes naturally beautiful and @subwaytovenus mandy left miley coz she found miley is a negative influence

Uh oh now you did it… l?veislouder is going to pounce on you and pound you into the pavement until you see things her/his way. Good luck

————————

• l?veislouder

Mandy is no Virgin Mary, I doubt she would ditch Miley because of that.
    —————-
    Not only that, Mandy is five years older than Miley. I’m 19, and the day I let a 14-year-old (my brother’s age) influence me is the day I should probably have my license taken away, because I obviously can’t handle myself -___-

Omg hahahaha “el nuevo orgasmo”

• SubwayToVenus

LMAO, sorry bb I laughed.

• captivatedbyyoubabylikeafireworkshow

——————————-
    aw thanks i pray OU could put on an ignore function then we all can be freed from that pompous bitchs ugly icon and grumpy self-important comments

• l?veislouder

LMAO, sorry bb I laughed.
    I did too, but I laugh at fart jokes too. It’s still immature :)

——————–
    I wasn’t aware we were now talking in the third person now :)

Mar 21, 2012 @ 05:03 pm
    captivatedbyyou… said:

——————————-
    aw thanks i pray OU could put on an ignore function then we all can be freed from that pompous bitches ugly icon and grumpy self-important comments

OMG you just made me fall off my chair. LOFL. I would definitely vote for that feature.

• kristin6410

@loveislouder is that really you?? Honest

@loveislouder is that really you?? Honest
    No, it’s not, but I guess now that it’s posted, people are gonna wonder. I guess it could’ve been worse; the girl is pretty lol

Mar 21, 2012 @ 05:08 pm
    kristin6410 said:

@loveislouder is that really you?? Honest

No, she described some of her features a few weeks ago and that girl has none of what she described.

• kristin6410

Captivatedbyyou is mean and ur complaining about loveislouder wow just wow

like what? I don’t even remember saying anything =X lol

• Notyou

Damn she looks good:)

• kristin6410

@loveislouder yeh she coulda put a ugly girl lol. @anon ooh ok

?veislouder said:

like what? I don’t even remember saying anything =X lol

You mentioned your weight and that your nose was not as small as you would like it. there was something else but can’t remember.

—————-
    I don’t remember saying my weight, but yeah, I do remember the nose comment. The other thing was probably my boobs haha

• kristin6410

In the picture it looks like selenas trying to hard. But she doesnt look like shes 15 so thats a plus exspecially being on that magazine

Mar 21, 2012 @ 05:11 pm
    kristin6410 said:

Captivatedbyyou is mean and ur complaining about loveislouder wow just wow

I didn’t really find Captivatedbyyou’s statement to be overly mean, but Sorry I just get the feeling loveislouder is a little to pompous for my liking. She/he reminds me of the kid that got beat up a lot in school for having a big mouth. Sorry but that is what I see.

34dd is my bra size I’m 5’5 at 130 pounds dark hair light skin dark eyebrows big brown eyes with long eyelashes guess who?;)

• Selenator

Content policies

According to the rules on the English Wikipedia, each entry in Wikipedia to be worthy of inclusion must be about a topic that is encyclopedic and is not a dictionary entry or dictionary-like.[86] A topic should also meet Wikipedia’s standards of “notability”,[87] which usually means that it must have received significant coverage in reliable secondary sources such as mainstream media or major academic journals that are independent of the subject of the topic. Further, Wikipedia must expose knowledge that is already established and recognized.[88] In other words, it must not present, for instance, new information or original works. A claim that is likely to be challenged requires a reference to a reliable source. Among Wikipedia editors, this is often phrased as “verifiability, not truth” to express the idea that the readers, not the encyclopedia, are ultimately responsible for checking the truthfulness of the articles and making their own interpretations.[89] This can lead to the removal of information that is valid, thus hindering inclusion of knowledge and growth of the encyclopedia.[90] Finally, Wikipedia must not take a side.[91] All opinions and viewpoints, if attributable to external sources, must enjoy an appropriate share of coverage within an article.[92] This is known as neutral point of view (NPOV).

———————-
    Obviously, don’t do anything you’re gut is telling you you’re really not comfortable with. But if it’s just butterflies, fight through them. You’ll get there eventually :)
    good luck, hun!

• gorgeousselena

as usual she looks so flawless and stunning, gorgeous pic ;)

• gorgeousselena

no wonder why shes one of the most desirable women, shes soo gorgeous and sexy!

———————————-
    It was more annoyance for talking too much, and because I had a Hermione-ish air about me to show off what I know. It never got violent though.

• Lovesucks

The single entered the U.S. Billboard Hot 100 chart in the week of February 25 at number twenty-four, the week’s highest debut[1] and the highest debut of Pink’s career (later topped by her 2008 single, So What[2]). In the week of March 4, it climbed to number thirteen, becoming Pink’s eighth top twenty single in the United States and her highest peaking single since “Just like a Pill” (2002). Its peak on the Top 40 Mainstream airplay chart, however, did not match that of most of her previous singles. “Stupid Girls” remained on the Hot 100 for sixteen weeks, and it reached the top twenty on the Pop 100 and appeared on the Adult Top 40. It received airplay in nightclubs, peaking inside the top twenty on the Hot Dance Club Play chart. “Stupid Girls” was certified Gold by RIAA on February 13, 2008.[3]

The single was a bigger chart hit elsewhere—it reached number two on the Canadian Singles Chart, and on the Australian ARIA Singles Chart, it entered at number four and is certified gold for sales of over 35,000. It was ranked number thirty-ninth on ARIA’s top 100 singles of 2006 list.[4] It also peaked at number four on the UK Singles Chart, becoming Pink’s highest charting single in the UK since “Feel Good Time” (2003). It reached the top ten in most countries in Europe.

“Stupid Girls” was nominated in the category of Best Female Pop Vocal Performance at the 2007 Grammy Awards.[5]

The single was praised by Harry Potter author J. K. Rowling on her official website. She wrote, “‘Stupid Girls’, is the antidote-anthem for everything I had been thinking about women and thinness.”[6]

is that video snippets of a concert DVD or something? I heard rumors she was making one but haven’t heard anything about it since.

Mar 21, 2012 @ 05:23 pm

Fingers crossed. Hollywood records has said something about it. I will be the first in line. I loved her and the band live. Joey was hilarious.

The single’s video was directed by Dave Meyers and premiered on MTV’s broadband channel Overdrive on January 26, 2006.[7] Meyers and Pink shot the videos for “Stupid Girls” and “U + Ur Hand”, the album’s third single, before the decision was made as to which would become the album’s lead single. Pink described the video as “sick and twisted and insane” and said of Meyers, “He has an insane imagination. I don’t think everyone else is going to laugh, but just know that we all did.” Pink did her own stunts for the video.[8] According to Barry Weiss, president of Zomba Music Group, executives at Pink’s label were reluctant to release the song as the album’s first single until the video “hit a chord” with them.[9] They decided to release the video before issuing the song to radio, and 8.6 million people downloaded the video when it was made available on the internet. Zomba’s senior vice president of marketing Janet Kleinbaum said that radio programmers “went online to download the audio from the video in order to get it on radio”.[9]

Some of the negatively portrayed characters in the video are parodies of young female celebrities such as Mary Kate Olsen, who provides the basis for the Boho-chic dressing style of the girl who visits a Fred Segal clothing store.[10][11] The redheaded girl who accidentally hits pedestrians with her car is a parody of Lindsay Lohan.[10][11] The scene in which Pink washes a car in a bikini is a parody of similar scenes in the video for Jessica Simpson’s “These Boots Are Made for Walkin'” (2005)[10][11] and a 2005 Carl’s Jr. television commercial featuring Paris Hilton.[11] The digital video shots showing Pink in bed with a man parallel those in the Paris Hilton sex tape 1 Night in Paris.[10][11] The scene where Pink portrays a blonde coming into a bathroom throwing up food in order to be skinny (portraying bulemia) is reported to be portraying Nicole Richie.[12]The man portraying 50 Cent in the video is actually 50 Cent’s own cousin. Towards the end in the video, a middle-aged woman with leathery skin appears next to a hot pink Honda S2000, which is exactly the same car driven by Devon Aoki in the film 2 Fast 2 Furious.[13]

The video debuted on the U.S. MTV Total Request Live countdown on January 31 and peaked at number six; it remained on the countdown for fourteen days, until February 23.[14] The video was retired on the Poland version of MTV’s Total Request Live, and it won the MTV Video Music Award for Best Pop Video in August 2006 (see 2006 MTV Video Music Awards).[15] When she was receiving the award, Pink parodied Paris Hilton by talking in a higher pitched voice and acting overly excited. Nicole Richie co-presented the award.[16]

• sexonfire11

nonymous said:
    Mar 21, 2012 @ 05:11 pm
    kristin6410 said:

Captivatedbyyou is mean and ur complaining about loveislouder wow just wow
    yup,she always talk shit. dont get her point

Mar 21, 2012 @ 05:32 pm
    sexonfire11 said:

nonymous said:
    Mar 21, 2012 @ 05:11 pm
    kristin6410 said:

Captivatedbyyou is mean and ur complaining about loveislouder wow just wow
    yup,she always talk shit. dont get her point

I think I remember some very toxic shit from you fire. I am sort of coming to terms with the fact that on OceanUp there is rarely sound friendly discussions. Maybe the site and it’s dynamics cause the caustic atmosphere.

• sexonfire11

selena looks pretty

• kristin6410

• kristin6410

yup,she always talk shit. dont get her point

i dont either lol

• sexonfire11

ar 21, 2012 @ 02:22 pm
    i found l?veislouder!!
    —————–

LONG LIVE TO PINK SCREW SELENA.

Mar 21, 2012 @ 05:38 pm

LONG LIVE TO PINK SCREW SELENA.

Love this girl so much!!!!

• SubwayToVenus

She has great boobs tbh.

• WTF oceanup

idgaf bout Selena, but “grammatical errors” annoy TF outta me. So, correct yourself. So change that shit from his to HER. Dammit! lol

• Selena237