Embarrassing Nick Jonas Fan Meeting

nick-jonas-08522

From Alyssa: I met Nick Jonas on Sunday March 18, 2012, and I did what I think no other fan has done before. The picture above says it all. After Nick signed my tour booklet, and took the letter I wrote him, I asked him for a hug. As we were pulling away from a hug, my camera strap got stuck on his coffee cup and hit it

out of his hand. I was so embarrassed, but he handled it very well. I was like ‘Oh gosh!’ I don’t even remember if I said I was sorry, but I was. When I looked up, he looked at me, smiled a bit, and said ‘It’s okay.’ There’s now a stain in front of the theatre. This is the exact moment my camera strap was knocking the coffee out of his hand.

Wow thats embarassing…. But thats okay. he wont even remember this girl’s face ten minutes later.

aww, well did you at least offer to buy him another one? I don’t care how much money he has I would’ve said here Nick buy another one please I’m so sorry and I’ll have your firstborn child. That’s the decent thing to do!

• l?veislouder

You know as soon as they got in his private car Nick started whining like a little bitch. Dammit! I need my latte! You know I’m grumpy without my latte! Driver! To Starbucks! Stat!
    ————————-
    Considering they’d be getting into his private car about five hours after this happened, I think he would have forgotten about it by then.

• Nick Jonas

My shoes didn’t get stained, everything is BLESSED!

Thank God it’s only a spilled drink. I thought it would be something truly embarrassing like someone “accidentally” touched his man parts.

Nick Jonas said:

My shoes didn’t get stained, everything is BLESSED
    That’s our sweet Nicky

• Nons

Haha, that’s what I thought at first.

OMG is this new?!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

• l?veislouder

OMG is this new?!
    No. Delta doesn’t have bangs anymore, and as she and Nick are on opposite ends of the world, the last thing I’d expect to see is a picture of them together.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

———————-

Whatever, true love waits.

That’s our sweet Nicky

Sweet poisonous dolote.

smooth

is that the real nick replying?

• Nick Jonas

I am not a ‘dolote’.

wtf is a dolote?

nick is that you reply?

dont talk about that witch deltass please

Ok….she took pics of the spill. Well that’s not weird at all. omg lol

• Nick Jonas

Yes, I’m the real Nick Jonas. I won’t be on for long.

nick is that you reply?
    I no think it real Nick reply. It ou comment person make u think it him for lafs

why? stay on.

Haha, you really love your shoes.

Yes, I’m the real Nick Jonas. I won’t be on for long
    I love you. You are a genius and I admire your body and your mind. hahah oh well if you’re not really you it’s still true so at least I said it

dont talk about that witch deltass please
    —————

LOL

I used to pretend Internet chatbots were my middle school crush. It was freakin’ awesome. I wanna pretend it’s Nick Jonas just because I . . . can.

I’m gonna sound like a hypocrite, but it’s not like it’s impossible for it to be Nick Jonas–just SO unlikely!!

Nick people arent always nice on here. I know cuz sometimes I’m not! But I’m always nice to you!!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No, people it’s not Nick.

No, people it’s not Nick.
    —————
    oh…..well are you Nick and if not can I pretend that you are?

haahahhah THIS is why they say not to touch him!

• Elriclove18

I didnt even read the article as soon as I saw the pic of the splattered coffee on the floor the first thing I thought was ‘Omg dont tell me somebody threw up while meeting him…I mean thats far worse than the girl fainting in front of zyan!..how embarrassing’ lol but then I read it and just sighed of relief for the girl xD

• Anonymous:)

Mar 22, 2012 @ 11:23 am
    thisloveisours said:

Anonymous:) said:
    This girl tweeted that when she was waiting for Nick by the stage-door, the security kept emphasizing that they weren’t allowed to touch him anywhere “inappropriate”. She went on to say that apparently there was an incident earlier. LMAO
    If I met Nick I’d probably take advantage of him, too, so I’m not judging.

she should write a post to ou and tell us if nick is #blessed !!!!

The girl’s twitter is:
    She tweeted about it on March 20th

• l?veislouder

@loveislouder you still have a place in my heart <3 I must go now. Bye sweetie.
    ——————–
    be still my beating heart, my love <3

• Nick Jonas

i love all of you girls!

• yeahitsernesto

nick,what is your favorite band?

A sample of Delta’s new song is out. I’m sure her fans in Australia are going to like it and make it a hit, but I can’t picture it being anything that’s going to sell big here in the USA. She has a nice voice, but it’s so blah.

Mar 22, 2012 @ 01:12 pm

Shut up about her. No one cares. No one is interested. Leave.it.alone. My God!

Shut up about her. No one cares. No one is interested. Leave.it.alone. My God!
    LMAO

I was there and it happened before the show. I felt so bad for her but it was all cool. But after Nick went inside Big Rob walked a long way back to Starbucks right away to get him another one. In a way thats kinda diva-ish of Nick if he asked him to get him another one but its whatever… its Nick Jonas <3

Well it’s probably part of his job and since Nick was already inside what else was there for him to do? I haven’t seen them together in awhile. OHH I get it. Big Rob pays girls to spill Nick’s drinks and grab his genitals so Nick can see how much he still needs a bodyguard and therefore Big Rob gets to keep his employment ahh very sneaky of Rob huh?

Ya, it is his job and Nick probably didn’t even really care that much. He seemed chill about it and I think he is too down-to-earth for that kind of stuff. But haha Big Rob was back last week and now he left again. I got a picture with him. He really does take care of those Jonas boys <3 He even helped Danielle’s grandma through all the fans, it was super cute! He is always there for Nick, Joe, Kevin, and the family

And that’s why we love Nick, because he wouldn’t get all worked up about a coffee and be REAL and just live his life! <3333333 :*

lmao, he didn’t have much left anyway

• thisloveisours

that would be really embarrassing poor girl!

About Delta.
    wth ,can you stop? No it’s not.

Mar 22, 2012 @ 11:03 am

I loges you too, haha. You sound cute. :)

—————
    ahhhhhh I’m dying.

• SubwayToVenus

NICK LOGES ANOTHER GIRL AND CALLED HER CUTE?! WHAT HAPPENED TO OUR LOVE?! I GAVE UP LIAM PAYNE FOR YOU!

KARMA IS A BITCH YOU HOME WRECKER!

• Anonymous:)

If I met Nick I’d probably take advantage of him, too, so I’m not judging.

wth ,can you stop? No it’s not.
    ——————-

rofl

I loges you too, haha. You sound cute. :)

I have to get working my love,have a beautiful day!!!

• Nick Jonas

@loveislouder you still have a place in my heart <3 I must go now. Bye sweetie.

If I met Nick I’d probably take advantage of him, too, so I’m not judging
    ————–WHAT!? lol what’s her twitter? aww poor Nick gets treated like a piece of meat

• thisloveisours

Anonymous:) said:
    If I met Nick I’d probably take advantage of him, too, so I’m not judging.

she should write a post to ou and tell us if nick is #blessed !!!!

HA! yes! That’s a post I’d love to see

• Ijustneedyounow

Mar 22, 2012 @ 10:13 am

OMG is this new?!
    oh gosh she looks so terrible it makes me lol :D

Aw, that’s unfortunate.

actually nick was going into the theater to do his Broadway performance

nick is probably think I really wanted that drink, thank god is not beer in there lol./

she should have said am so sorry can i buy you another one and then get a date with jejejej.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

• mimi

awww It was a simple accident am sure he understand but I bet he wish he had his drink lol.

he’s so tiny!!!!

Lesson learned: Learn how to use your camera strap in all situations!!!

• Nick Jonas

How do you change the font color on this site?

We type in a code, and then the post. If you wanna prove you’re Nick Jonas, you should figure out how to do it yourself and then you’ll seem smart and people might quit calling you “not really Nick Jonas”.

I promise: It’s very, very easy!

Nick Jonas said:

How do you change the font color on this site
    Idk Nicky but I loges you do you loges me?

About Delta.

• Nick Jonas

I loges you too, haha. You sound cute. :)

Haha. I can’t tell if these people talking to “Nick” are just going along with the joke for laughs or truly believe this bullshit.

• SubwayToVenus

LMAO, poor girl

• SubwayToVenus

Are you guys kidding me?

I loges you too, haha. You sound cute. :)

If you were really Nick, you would the “Nick smiley face”

: )