• captivatedbyyoubabylikeafireworkshow

Normal? Luca is italian for Luke, and Cruz means cross in spanish.
    ————————
    haha thats true but at least it does not sound as crazy as Bronx Mowgli lol

• Grammar Nazi.

Hope her baby dies.

• captivatedbyyoubabylikeafireworkshow

Grammar Nazi. said:
    Hope her baby dies.
    ——————
    y?

• kristin6410

Hope her baby dies.

thats just cruel and unasked for

• kristin6410

congrats Hilary! i like the name luca awwh

• DJDangerIsSexy

Hope her baby dies

That is a rude, crude, vulgar and disgusting thing to say.

• DJDangerIsSexy

And congratulations to Hilary and Mike on their healthy baby boy.
    Minutes to make
    Months to wait
    Years to enjoy :D

Hope her baby dies.
    __________________
    what’s wrong with you? :O

• captivatedbyyoubabylikeafireworkshow

That is a rude, crude, vulgar and disgusting thing to say.
    ——————-
    Is she a miley fan?

• DJDangerIsSexy

Is she a miley fan?

What do childish fandoms have to do with wishing a person baby would die?

• captivatedbyyoubabylikeafireworkshow

What do childish fandoms have to do with wishing a person baby would die?
    i dont know, maybe shes just jealous and frustrated that miley is not so successful and respected as hil so shes lashing out on the innocent baby

your comment is very disrespectful and uncalled for, why would you say that! oh cuz your probably a immatured little kid. smh -_-

• DJDangerIsSexy

And that right there is what’s wrong with the world.

congrats but seriously why is hilary duff on here? she hasn’t done anything special since lizzie maguire which was AGES ago. and she’s getting old now

• DJDangerIsSexy

Right… I’ll go tell my sisters that at 24 (same age as Hilary) they’re old… And does that mean that at 19 I’m, what? Middle aged?
    Which would make the average age of users on here the younger intelligent at all of 12?

Cheaper By The Dozen 1 & 2
    A Cinderella Story
    Raise Your Voice
    The Perfect Man… Just a handfull of the movies.
    Most Wanted
    Dignity
    Best Of Hilary Duff… The albums since LM ended.
    Numerous charities.
    Elixir & Devoted, bestsellers with a 3rd installment on the way.

What is with all the weird baby names? Lol.

What is with all the weird baby names? Lol.

I actually like Luca Cruz; when I was a kid I always wanted a little brother and to name him Luca or Lucas.

• @ArgWithJoe

I’m so happy! She was my first idol and i will love her forever. Congrats Hilary Duff! ?

Congrats Hilary , So happy for her =)

• SubwayToVenus

Aww, congrats Hilary <3

• ParisianChic

Awwww yay! Luv hurrrr <33333

• mimi

I can’t believe she had a baby am happy they are both healthy and doing well. I love her movies!

LUCA CRUZ is a name spanishhhhhh, woah so cute!

• BrokenArrow

awwwwwww

• AcidPinkLemonade

One of the most level-headed former child stars out there. Congratulations! :)

• jt

congrats hilary!!!!!! :D

• captivatedbyyoubabylikeafireworkshow

Congratulations Hil, finally a celebrity baby with a normal name, yay!

Selena’s Nicole is next <33333
    So cute, they’ll be like the next Justin&Britney, Nick&Miley, Zac&Vanessa when tey grow up!

Lucole<3

captivatedbyyou… said:
    Congratulations Hil, finally a celebrity baby with a normal name, yay!
    —————
    Normal? Luca is italian for Luke, and Cruz means cross in spanish.

• Live.Love.Learn.

Live Love Learn, I bought Up all night…
    ====
    Yay :)

Do you like it?

• SubwayToVenus

====
    Yay :)

Do you like it?

Well it’s not my style at all, but I do like, Taken, More than this, I wish, Same mistakes, One thing and Moments. I don’t know who is who anyway! I mean I don’t recognize their voices, lol.

I’m so happy her and her husband <3
    I used to watch her on her show on all the time.
    Can’t wait for her third book and new music!!!

• Live.Love.Learn.

===
    Watch some of their live performances. I recommend the X Factor ones & you’ll catch on. They all seem the same at first, but they actually have pretty distinguishable voices lol

• SubwayToVenus

===

Okay, I will :)

• Grammar Nazi.

Oh hey. Thanks whore xD
    How have you been?

• xAskTaylorx

,,,

• xAskTaylorx

Live.Love.Learn. said:

Who’s the second?

==============

I’m replying to the second. =}

• Live.Love.Learn.

How have you been?
    Pretty good!! I got 1D tickets today! OMG!!! How about you? & uhh why are you trolling? lmao

• Cheap Nike Shoes

Most temporary jobs help with http://www.onlyshoes2u.com buying some of the things that students need as well as giving the student?Cheap Nike Shoes

• Dottie

hi

• Live.Love.Learn.

I’m replying to the second =)
    Lmao I’m always on though :o
    Where have YOU been? :)

• Grammar Nazi.

It’s dead in OS XD. OMG I’m getting 1D concert tickets when they come out on saturday! When are you going?

• Live.Love.Learn.

====
    Lawl I see. I love how I was the only who saw through your trolling; I miss you! D:

The very first date, which is in DC. May 24th I think. & oh shit, you should try for them tomorrow in the pre-sale because they are gonna sell out FAST. I can give you the code. The DC pre-sale tickets were gone in literally like 2 minutes :o

Lizzie Mcguire had a baby

• xAskTaylorx

Two older users are back! Where have you bitches been?

xAskTaylorx said:

Two older users are back! Where have you bitches been?
    —————–
    Wering dat striper pole bb! D’uh someone have to pay the 1D tickets!

• Live.Love.Learn.

Two older users are back! Where have you bitches been?
    ==
    Who’s the second?

Live.Love.Learn. said:

Two older users are back! Where have you bitches been?
    ==
    Who’s the second?
    Hey do you now if 1D will release an album before the 2013 tour :/?

congrats and i wish them the best

• Live.Love.Learn.

Hey do you now if 1D will release an album before the 2013 tour :/?
    Idk. They haven’t officially announced anything, but they did mention that they’re going to start recording a second album soon, so I’m assuming they’ll release it before then. It would be weird to sing just old songs in 2013 lol

Live.Love.Learn. said:

Hey do you now if 1D will release an album before the 2013 tour :/?
    :) i wish that the physical version of the yearbook edition come here soon :D oh and thanks for the info ;)

• Live.Love.Learn.

=====
    Here where exactly? It was available in the States via their merch site I think, but it may have sold out. They have it on Amazon too though :)

& you’re very welcome =)

Live.Love.Learn. said:

=====

& you’re very welcome =)
    **********
    Thanks!!!! I will have to wait. I heard that the album will come here – South America – this month and in Argentina came March 14th according to Sony’s twitter so i dunno i really really hope i can own the yearbook edition :) awww thx u!

• Live.Love.Learn.

It hasn’t been released yet in South America? :o It’s only a matter of time! I don’t know if Amazon ships internationally, but it might.

I’m sure they’ll release the Yearbook edition along with the regular album though, so you’ll be fine. Good luck XX

• SubwayToVenus

Live Love Learn, I bought Up all night…

• Grammar Nazi.

Luca is a really pretty name & I believe it’s Italian & a boy name lol. I’m not sure if it’s a common name for girls, but it does sound very pretty. Luca Cruz <3

Congrats Hilary :)

YOU FUCKING BITCH

• DJDangerIsSexy

@Grammar Nazzi

What the Hell is your problem?

• Live.Love.Learn.

YOU FUCKING BITCH
    Oh hey. Thanks whore xD

• Grammar Nazi.

Oh hey. Thanks whore xD
    How have you been?

Luca Cruz is a stupid name. Poor kid, Mommy and daddy have regular names and he doesn’t.

• Yay

Congratulations Hilary!
    I am so happy for you and you picked a beautiful name for your baby! It is unique but still nice and not as random as some other celebrity names.
    Can’t wait to see photos and what he looks like when he grows up. :)

She has been my Idol since I was ten and still is. I am so happy for her! Especially because she always managed to stay grounded and looks natrally pretty.

Awww! Congratulations Hilary :)

• classicalmusicplayer

YAY!! Can’t wait 4 pics!

• l?veislouder

I’m so happy for her <3

congrats..

congratulations to hilary and her husband on their baby luca.welcome to the world,luca.

Is it pronounces Luka? because last time I checked that meant stupid in spanish :/

Nevermind! His name is italian for Luke. :)

i think you’ve confused “Luca” with “loca” which means crazy.

Aww Congratulations!!! So good! :)

captivatedbyyou… said:

That is a rude, crude, vulgar and disgusting thing to say.
    ——————-
    Is she a miley fan?
    ——————-
    You’re so pathetic, bitch. And what’s your trauma with miley? She get you preggo and leave you or what lolo

I know YOUR problem maybe you are just jealous and frustrated that you will never be as succesful and respected as miley so your lashing out on this post a irrelevant and uncalled inmature comment.

• xAskTaylorx