Miley Cyrus ENGAGEMENT RING?

mileycyrusengagementring

I am soo obsessed with @jennahipp nail foundations! It looks so chic & classic!

This pic remind me to Jennifer Aniston

• classicalmusicplayer

YAY!! I think that her and Liam truly love eachother. We know it’s not a PR bc they gave been together for so long. And Niley will never happen.

If it is then I’m thinking Usher didn’t jelp Liam pick it out like Miley asked O.o

• Belle

Hmm…. can’t really tell if it’s just “costume jewelry” as in something she bought herself or received as a gift, or if it really is an engagement ring. well if it is, congratulations to her and liam!

It’s not an engagement ring she had that ring for like forever!

K

• Joanna

Just because she has a diamond ring on her finger doesn’t mean that she’s engaged. It could be costume jewelry. Miley seems to like jewelry, so there’s no surprise that she has a ring on her RING finger.

she has boyish hands… which i find strange. still a cute girl tho

It looks costume-y to me. Diamonds are more clean cut and they don’t glare like the picture. My guess is it’s glass and not symbolizing an engagement. But, hey, I don’t know!

You can see the teeth holding the stone on the ring in place on the top, real diamonds are never held on like that! It’s fake

• Hannah M.

Hey ya’ll it’s the america’s sweetheart tennessee ol’ goodie gorl in da house! Yeee-haaa!!!!

– “Mommy, Hannah’s getting married!!!!!!!!”
    Shut up, you’re 12.
    I’m sexy and i know it

it’s embarassing how obvious it is that she wore that ring for the photo to start the ‘engagement’ stuff. agh. cringe-worthy.

P-p-p poo poo poker face ra ra ra ra

• xAskTaylorx

Hannah Montana died in 2010-2011. Sorry anon.

xAskTaylorx said:

Hannah Montana died in 2010-2011. Sorry anon.
    ——————–
    No she did not! *hides hannah’s cds and cries in a corner*

You guys are dumb, if a guy bought me THAT as an ‘engagement’ ring, I would dump him right there.

—————
    LOLOLOLO

first selena now this gurl? SMH

first selena now this gurl? SMH

mimi,can i ask you a question,was the hug from miley and selena was real or fake on the set of send it on?

miley if you please come on oceanup?

• Miley C.

miley if you please come on oceanup?
    —————–
    I’m always here. I’m loveislouder d’uh!

do you think the hug between miley and selena is real or fake?and are they still good friends?

all what happen in 2009.did miley say hi to selena at the never say never thing?

Liam doesn’t really strike me as the type to buy a ring like that. Maye it’s the promise ring Nick supposedly bought her two years ago or she bought it for herself and is telling Liam next time he’s in town…

thank anon for answer my qusetion.

what going to happen if they all come together?miley,demi,and selena.

It dose remind me of jens ring and hand but if not she has been wearing that ring for a looooong time really cool out!

• xAskTaylorx

It’s an engagement ring! Shes getting married!! So excited for her and Liam! -_____- Maybe it is a special ring from her mom or grandma? Who knows!

what going to happen if they all come together?miley,demi,and selena.
    I think they have a really good relationship but now that they don’t work in the same channel they can’t be as much close or see each other like before, Now they have new responsabilities for their careers and stuff but i don’t think they don’t like each other they seem really nice chicks :)

• DJDangerIsSexy

I doubt it…
    And I’m just trying to figure out what’s up with the weird shaped sillouette.

• Suzy dOLL!

its the shadow of her holding her iphone to take a picture :) congrats miam!!!

It’s her phone and her hand wrapped around it. Thats what she’s taking the pic with

- “Mommy, Hannah’s getting married!!!!!!!!”

– “Mommy, Hannah’s getting married!!!!!!!!”
    Shut up, you’re 12.

• LoveToLove

i hate her hands they’re so ugly

Are you sure it isn’t Jen hand?

• SubwayToVenus

I doubt it.

LoveToLove said:

i hate her hands they’re so ugly
    .____________________.

• xAskTaylorx

– “Mommy, Hannah’s getting married!!!!!!!!”

=============

Haha!

• LoveToLove

.____________________.

_______

sarry, just stating my opinion

• Just a little late

Seriously Mimi and gorgeusselena Miley and Selena never fought, at tca 2008 Selena said that there’s nothing between Miley and her and that they’re on an ok level…on 2009 on the set of send it on they hugged and looked happy on 2010 in an interview Selena said that Miley is her friend..and anyway they’ve never been the best of friends

• mimi

You forgot selena was the one who ruined it! miley didn’t go after zack efron when she came to disney and try to date him behind vanessa back did she? but selena sure did that with nick! Instead of stayin faithful to a friends she decided to betray her and flirt with her boyfriend behind her back!

• threelittlebirds

even if it was an engagement ring, it looks pretty cheap.

I love Miley, but her hands are ugly. 0_o

• mimi

—————-
    I think when a guy is involved in between two girl there is always friction miley is very forgiving but selena seems bitter to me because she could never be miley in nick’s heart and she could never replaced her, then there is miley who probably think selena took advantage of her befriending her and talking on the phone behind miley back to get to nick and flirt with him. I think miley at the time is sincere but selena was flirting with nick right in front of miley and that is disrespectful and bitchy of her, I don’t buy the image disney is selling of selena goody goody image, just because of selena actions and twitter comments and interviews she is very sarcastic, she like taylor s in the bitchy way! I actually think miley is nicer than selena just because from what i have seen in miley, a girl who forgive a girl for backstabbing her and then when nick broke up with selena, selena went to miley that just makes me think miley is very forgiving person and a lot nicer than selena!

• Hmmm

I honestly don’t get those people come here just to say that Miley has ugly hands. People don’t get to choose how their hands would shaped like.

one ugly ring

This can’t be right. Don’t Tennessee trailer trash get pregnant first, then Daddy comes out with his shot gun, and then they are engaged?

Don’t think it’s an engagement ring.. I mean come on Liam would buy a way better engagement ring then that.. I think it’s just a ring that Miley bought herself she is obsessed with jewelry.

How can a pic about Nail Polish turn into a girl getting engaged, Gosh? If Liam has pop the question I think Miley and him would confirm it..there will be no guessing and I don’t think Miley wears fake jewerly So calm down people, this all started from somebdoy asking her if it is on twitter

I’ve seen this ring in her hand like forever, and if it really was an engagement ring, well it look REALLY cheap.

• Happy

That’s Miley fucking Cyrus, if you think her ring will be as simple as this round diamond you’re clearly not from this world. I personally couldn’t see her with something so simple & cheap looking..

• gorgeousselena

i hate her hands they’re so ugly
    yeah and manly ewww!

She has been pictured wearing that ring on different fingers several times. It’s not an engagement ring! Just b/c it’s the only ring that happens to be on her hand in that picture every one freaks out thinking it’s an engagement ring. Trust me, when it’s an engagement ring, we’ll know. She’ll probably buy it herself & it will be like 5 carats.

• gorgeousselena

poor retard mimi shes the only one who think selena was the bitchi, too bad everybody knows that miley was the bitchi and she start the feud with the video cause she cant stan that nick dumped her for selena! miley is biggest fake and hypocrite bitch ever! thats why she doesnt have any friends cause she even suck as a friend, and everybody prefer selena over miley! and of course a delusional loser like you think its fake the goody goody imagen that selena has, cause you think its impossible that someone be so sweet, adorable, down to earth, nice with everybody and focused on things that really matter, but whatever selena is such an amazing friend, thats why taylor says shes like her little sister and demi say selena was always with her even when demi was the one who change in their friendship,and what about miley? right shes the one who lose so many friends, poor bitch!

Lol no her fingernails don’t look chic, they look downright dirty and gross.

She could be wearing a ring pop, and OceanUP would consider it to be an engagement ring.

• gorgeousselena

No that’s you claudia. And just cause Miley doesnt go after every big star and follow them around like a puppy means she has no friends. And no, not everybody prefers selena over Miley that’s why there’s selena haters, cause obviously they dont prefer Selena lol. How often you dust your useless brain off?
    im talking about celebs you idiot, damn you are so dumb! lol and yeah miley even sucks as a friends, she lose so many friend, and clearly jonas, demi, taylor, justin prefer selena over disgusting miley and miley is not even friend with mandy anymore and also not longer friend of her hm costars, nobody cant stan her poor attention whore miley! lol btw you should answer your own question, oopsie i forgot you can even have a brain, sorry my bad!

umm she’s only 19, she’s way too young to get married and start a family. she’ll be the youngest married celeb in hollywood right now. that’s lame and stupid, she’s not even mature enough. she’s an adult who stills acts like a stupid ”rebellious” teenager.

• BrokenArrow

• BrokenArrow

You know when someone is such a pathetic hater when that person hated on Miley’s christmas tree, made fun of Miley’s parents divorce and now hates on Miley’s hands. Yeah That’s Claudia.

• BrokenArrow

I didn’t know Mimi was a mind reader.

i want miley and selena to be amiga por vida.

Mar 22, 2012 @ 07:29 pm

I think it was fake and that Miley has hated how Selena has always been revered as such a sweetheart and she lets it get to her too much.

i miss the miley and selena use to hung out with demi.i’am crying inside,because i want selena,miley,demi to have dinner together.

thank anon for answer my question.

i want miley and selena to be amiga por vida.
    ************
    They get along really well but they’re not bffs

i want all three to come together like it was before jonas brothers came in the picture.