Selena Gomez Spring Breakers Flawless

137Instagram

More pix HERE! Photo Credit: Edge.

stop with the irrelevant post already!! GOD!!! i feel like I know everything thta is ging to happen just by watching this stupid pictures…the movie looks good but you are making people get tired of it even before it is even supposed to be news!!

Oh, you guys didn’t hear?

im already sick of this movie ._.

They look sisters in this pic

• l?veislouder

OMG this movie looks sooooo interesting ha yeah riight this looks like shit ooh Selena Gomez playing a girl that goes to spring break and parties til she gets arrested see I already know what happens with all these pics that get posted this movie will not be big because there is no A list celebrity in it. And plus everything is getting leaked and please Selena Gomez fan don’t bother replying cause I really don’t care enough to even read it so I won’t:) and I’m not trying to bash Selena I just think she shouldn’t of done this movie but I guess….
    lol that’s not actually what happens in the film. Good job. And James Franco is not an A-lister? Please, tell me more about how much you know.

• scarlettxo

and o ew at selena in that first pic she looks like a 12 years old boy ew

and o ew at selena in that first pic she looks like a 12 years old boy ew
    Come up with something new.

• captivatedbyyoubabylikeafireworkshow

scarlettxo said:
    and o ew at selena in that first pic she looks like a 12 years old boy ew
    ————————
    how do you no what a 12 yo old boy’s body looks like are you a pedofile lol

She does have a weird boney body she looks better with clothes on though she’s a pretty girl but she should’ve really toned up for this movie she already has the boobs then maybe ppl would actually wanna go see this movie lol sorry sel

• SubwayToVenus

STOP OCEANUP.

UGH!

This is why we have skinny models. See, people don’t want to see non skinny people.

Selena already has a BMI of maybe 18.8.

everything we saw on pics already was on the plot. what we don’t know is what james franco character will want they do. the movie is comming 1 year ahead, nobody will remember these pics

We’re getting a sneak peek of the movie.

• miranda k

i’m sick of this OU …this movie is shitt i hate it …and why they don’t change there cloth ewwwwwwww

Mar 24, 2012 @ 10:49 am
    miranda k said:

——————

there are a thing called scroll down.

• TeamStelena

I can’t wait for this movie, but OU, you are seriously getting boring with all these posts.

• BrokenArrow

Oceanup is making everyone sick of this movie and they’re still filming it. Pretty sure that’s their intentions after still continuing to post them after everyone complains hahahaha

lol mte

I think selena gained weight to appear hotter in the movie, her legs look great, the breasts have grown, she should have done this with the guidance of a personal trainer but she is lazy.

• jesusofsuburbia

I wonder how is this movie going to turn out as like……. is it like LOL or So Undercover?

Mar 24, 2012 @ 10:56 am
    BrokenArrow said:

——————–
    cuz people enter and comment. we have to boycott these post as a protest

Mar 24, 2012 @ 11:01 am
    jesusofsuburbia said:

———————————-
    No no no. Google Harmony Korine and you will know

This shit wont even make it to Blu-ray DVD.

Harmony latest movie (he is a very strange dude) 0_0

• AcidPinkLemonade

l?veislouder said:

Mar 24, 2012 @ 02:42 pm
    i like loveislouder. sometimes she gets a little too know it all but shes smart and generally nice.
    Yeah, I don’t deny that. I am an insufferable know-it-all. But I embrace it. We all have faults, and if that’s my fault, I got off pretty well. It could be worse. I could be cold, mean, and heartless. At least that’s not me at all :)

Thank you for the nice comments though :)
    ==============================
    I’m a bit of a know-it-all myself. It doesn’t sit very well with a lot of people, especially my peers.

those movies look creepy and even scary.
    i know she wants to branch out but i thought comedy was her niche.
    and its weird, that its an indie film and the director chose 3 it-girls from the teeny bopper crowd.
    comedy is her niche… and when she makes a comedy film everyone bashes her because she sticks to that.. when she chooses something different… you question it! can the girl ever do anything to please you people?

• l?veislouder

It doesn’t sit well because it makes people aware of how much they don’t know when compared to others. It’s not the know-it-all’s problem, it’s others. Don’t let it get you down, girl ;D <3

Mar 24, 2012 @ 04:22 pm
    mimi said:

they get arrested on their bathing suit too, they must smell jk! lol but the movie looks really crappy!

Dear mimi I mean this in the most heart felt way. It seems that many many many people have tried being nice to you and that didn’t work so. Tough love tells me to say… Mimi your are a fucking dumb cunt. We Know you hate Selena because she is not MILEY. Now get over it and become a human being. Thank you for you time. HAVE A NICE DAY!!!

Mar 24, 2012 @ 04:57 pm
    l?veislouder said:

Actually, being a know it all is fine, as long as, the know it all KNOWS when to shut up. Having knowledge and helping people when it is really necessary means your knowledge is an asset. When answering or correcting, any and every question or statement the person comes across as being condescending and obnoxious. If the person you are trying to correct or help feels you are any of these your knowledge then becomes useless, because the recipient has a feeling of disdain towards you whether you are being nice or not. JMHO

if you people thought korine was a woman you people are either A.stupid B.don’t have a computer C.never seen an indie film. wow i think ocean up shoudin’t post pics of and indie film because of some people lack of brains meaning not educated enough to know who harmony korine is or how good his movies are. but they know who snooki is. this is the problem with the new generation.

I’ve never heard of Hormony Korine before. When I saw the name, I just assumed it was a female. I obviously don’t watch indie films.

captivatedbyyou… said:

I have a feel this movie is gonna be an epic and sel will get some big nominations for her role
    L-O-L now i know why i never take seriously your hater ways hahaha

~
    Oh, and what generation are you from?

L-O-L now i know why i never take seriously your hater ways hahaha

LMAO

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

~
    Oh, and what generation are you from?
    He’s from 1590 and come to OU

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

~
    Oh, and what generation are you from?
    He’s from 1590 and come to OU
    LOL

NEMI!

NEMI!

those movies look creepy and even scary.
    i know she wants to branch out but i thought comedy was her niche.

• Amandac

No, I’m just as annoyingly vocal in person as on the net. I don’t front. Nice try though. Maybe you can predict my outfit next? How about my career and life goals? Have a nice day, doll.

OHh I’m sure you don’t front… Ha your on this site commenting 24/7 get a life. I don’t always come on but when I do there you are with your smart ass comments. People can have their own oppinion And I never said anything about predicting your future wtf are you talking about?!?!? Btw I’m having a great day as it is I don’t need your blessings for one:)

• l?veislouder

lol no, I’m really not on here 24/7. I check this site frequently, as I check my Facebook, Twitter, and Tumblr frequently, but just like those other sites, I am not on here 24/7. You must have missed the couple of posts where some users (and anons as well) were asking “where is loveislouder?”, since you have such an active life and whatnot. If you’re not here, you don’t know shit, and since you don’t know me, you don’t know anything about me. Again, nice try, and good luck assuming other aspects of my life. I’m sure you’ll be just as successful in those endeavors :)
    And I will bless your day just as much as I like. *blessing blessing blessing all over the place* :) <333

Loveislouder is the HBIC beatch!!!!!!!!!! <333

• l?veislouder

Loveislouder is the HBIC beatch!!!!!!!!!! <333
    *sending blessings your way as well* <3 ;) lol

• l?veislouder

Mar 24, 2012 @ 02:42 pm

Thank you for the nice comments though :)

• AmandaC

K.

• mimi

“Kids” is the most scarring movie I’ve ever seen, and I don’t mean that in a bad way. That movie really stuck with me, and I appreciate seeing it everyday.
    Harmony does make some good movies (even if they are out there). He’s a filmmaker, set out to make films, not win awards or create box office smashes. Everyone here is “predicting” its flop or lack of nominations when Harmony isn’t even going for that. It’s an Indie film for a reason.
    thank you!
    & for those complaining about why dont they change clothes… because they are filming a movie! which is supposed to depict a certain time frame! Obviously they arent going to have a hundred wardrobe changes for something that is supposed to be based on what? a week? thats usually how long spring break is. & the only reason you are all sick of this movie is because oceanup is constantly posting pictures of it. Get off oceanup and there ya go!
    Complaining about selenas body is A.hilarious since she is super skinny anyway and b.hypocritical … I bet the ones calling her fat are the same ones telling demi to stay strong!! LMFAO and then Vanessa is chunkier than any of the girls there!!!

• l?veislouder

• gorgeousselena

selena is sooo pretty! cant wait for this movie !!!

Indie film my ass. Vanessa Hudgens and Selena Gomez are the antithesis of indie.

• amandac

Omg loveislouder Stfu already please you always have something to say but I bet if someone told you off in person you wouldn’t say anything back. You are one of those girls/people who acts all tough over the net but won’t back it up. And BTW I’m 20! I never comment on here but you have been getting on my nerves. Grow up women.

James Franco is not A list more like B and I agree this movie just looks stupid.

• l?veislouder

I will survive!

• aberlyNably

??????? ???????????

??????? ?????????, ????????????????.

??????? ????????

Paintcad ??????.

?????? ? ????????? ????????

I thought Harmony Korine was a woman lolz

I thought Harmony Korine was a woman lolz
    LOL I did too. haha

• l?veislouder

As I said, the recipient’s problem. Knowledge is knowledge, and sharing it is sharing it. The person may feel like I’m being condescending, which is easy to misinterpret on the Internet where tone isn’t easily deciphered, but that doesn’t mean I was, in fact, being condescending. That’s where the recipient should try to put feelings aside and take the knowledge/advice as directly as possible, and with a good attitude. Assuming the worst doesn’t benefit anyone.

I will survive!
    OMG I LOVE THAT SONG AND YEAH YOU’LL SURVIVE NEVER GIVE UP!!!!!!

• mimi

Dear scary cat that hides under anonymous, I know who u are you can go and fuck yourself, It is no secret I don’t like selena singing and this movie looks fucking gross and can place my opinion anywhere i fucking want you don’t like it you can go fuck yourself sincerely yours mimi!

Mar 24, 2012 @ 05:12 pm
    mimi said:

OH M G that was by far the most coherent statement you have ever posted on OceanUp. If you really wrote that yourself without the aid of a grown up, I am very impressed. Hats off to you… Yeah there is a little sarcasm in this.

Imma surviver!

• gorgeousselena

lmao poor loveislouder a lot of people are realizing that shes a pathetic and a freak loser with no life at all who spend all her miserable time commenting here 24/7 sooo damn weird! i almost fell so sorry for her, i mean seriously its not normal that all she does is being here in a gossip site for teenagers when shes in college, how pathetic and really sad is that? and that demented bitch has to argue with everybody cause she think her opinion is the truth or the only one that are valid! hahahahaha and that weird loser think she knows everything when she doesnt know a shit! but i think everybody needs to leave her alone, i mean her life already sucks so much, shes doesnt has any friends, she even has an imaginarie fiance, she think celebs are her friends, and she is proud to say that her mother was the girlfriend of a bodyguard, i mean like seriously? lmao what a compliment, LOOOOSER! it must be sucks to be like that weird and demented bitch!!

mimi obviously needs a life!

• gorgeousselena

@loveislouder btw you idiot you are still soo mad cause selena will be hannah? sta mad loser cause theres nothing you can do about it! sooo just move on you fucking moron and deal with it! lmao so damn jealous cause sel is going to play hannah in one of her fav books, seriously bitch dont you fell so damn dumb to sill dare to say that when jay asher you know the person who create the character say selena is perfect for that role and hes so happy and totally excited to work with her, dumb and retard alert! soo stay pressed you idiot! lmao

montecarlo was comedy? i havent seen it it seemed more corny and dull than funny though.
    i really wanted to see selena in 13 reasons why, but i guess it got cancelled, or it’s only going to come out in like 10 years, because we know nothing about it.

Mar 24, 2012 @ 05:36 pm

I thought Monte Carlo was pretty cute. Nothing super special but cute. I enjoyed it enough though. 13 Reasons Why is possibly the first film that Selena’s production company will be making so, doing something like Spring Breakers is really smart. This gives her a chance to dig deep into herself and pull emotions and experience things she has never acted out before. This can also if it goes over well in the Indie world give her and her abilities some real credibility.

• l?veislouder

Mar 24, 2012 @ 05:36 pm
    It was a “family-fun flick”; so yeah, kind of comedic. It was okay, but I was happy I didn’t pay any money to see it.
    As for “13 Reasons Why”, it would’ve been a good branch out movie for her, genre-wise, but that is one of my favorite books, and she could never pull off Hannah. The depth in Hannah’s character is so beyond Selena’s ability. She’s a comedy actor, and she should stay there, where she excels.

• Priorapab
  • l?veislouder

Did you suddenly switch to talking in the third person for that line? lol
    By the way, it’s pretty pathetic and really sad that you waited for this post to die before replying to me. Were you afraid my replies would be too much for you? I think so, since that’s always the case with you. Sad… tsk* tsk*

Why is everyone in this cast so damn attractive?

• captivatedbyyoubabylikeafireworkshow

I think this is HK’s most famous movie to date because he has Selena and Vanessa Hudgens in it. He at least has that under his belt.

That was sarcasm, right?

I really hope you weren’t serious saying that this movie will be epic and get big nominations
    It’s a shit movie about girls robbing a bank during spring break..
    Yeah sounds like an epic movie and sounds like it will get golden globe nominations.. Not. This movie will be a flop just like selenas other movies and non of these girls can act there all average. The only good actor in it will be James Franco

I’m so tired of this movie … every other place in the jonas materials, 1d, demi, miley, are putting things on irrelevant” set” of spring breakers, is’ getting boring and some people do not see more vain film because this is getting boring, and my impression or the movie is so desperate for attention that call for girls to disclose photos?

• javi g

not all harmony korine’s movies get awarded but i think the only award this movie might aimed is for the mtv movie awards because is an action/comedy film and usually mtv movie awards nominate those kind of films and i don’t think this movie will flop depends how it cost most indie films cost 1 to 10 million and if this movie makes like 15 or 20 total i woudint be consider a flop. i could be wrong

If you think the movie will flop or you’re tired of it just STFU ! All yall do is complain

• EarthChild

• scarlettxo

You can watch spring breakers online once it comes out on watchmovies.net (no spam)