Miam PERFECTION MEETING

miamperfecitonmeeting

come back, miley

• parathereal

totally agree with the annons i love her and i still do but what the hell happened to you

WHY DID THE JONAS BROTHERS DELETE ALL OF THEIR YOUTUBE VIDEOS? I mean, most of them at least. Like, where’s Jack Sparrow, and the dinosaours, and the Frankie J show, and Nick and Joe rapping the album countdown :(
    WHYYYY
    *le cries*

dinosaurs*

• scarlettxo

Miley at her worse is still better than Selena at her bes x kisses

Miley should start paying more attention to the way she looks like. She is like too much don’t give a fuck about everything. It’s quite rt from the other side but still, she looks terrible these days. :(

scarlettxo said:
    Miley at her worse is still better than Selena at her bes x kisses
    Now you’re just delusional. She looks terrible. If she thinks she looks good, she seriously has some trouble, cause she just doesn’t take care of herself anymore.
    If you think she looks good, then you clearly don’t care about her either.
    There was no need to bring Selena into this, to be honest.

shes gotten so skiiinnnnnyyyyyyy

omg, she’s starting to look like a monkey too! FUCK YOU LIAM. She looks like fake Hannah int the BOBW tour.

LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

• kristin6410

I agree miley used to look so good back then with pretty clothes and eerything but if she doesnt wanna dress up and just dress down then watever…im just being mileyy

Miley is a bitch.

• SubwayToVenus

Skinny as fuck. She’s starting to look unhealthy.

• Dany

i don’t like her anymore =(. she was so sweet, beautiful and everything and now……she changes in the opposite. maybe the press had right and liam is not good for her.

When she stepped out on Saturday night, Miley Cyrus dazzled in a coral silk chiffon Jenny Packham gown and what looked like a very special accessory – the diamond sparkler she had already revealed on Twitter.

“I am sooo obsessed with @jennahipp nail foundations!” Cyrus, 19, wrote Thursday in a posting meant to show off her manicure but sure couldn’t disguise that ring on her left hand.

The sizable rock has generated talk that she and Liam Hemsworth are taking their relationship to the next level and getting engaged. But, are they? Reps did not return requests for comment.

The two of them (Miley & the sheep lover) look like they have their fingers in the ass of the bowling ball in the middle, with a smug grin; and the bowling ball seems to like it, cause she’s smiling. lol. Also, lmao that Miley’s hips are wider than the sheep lovers. And yes, folks, she doesn’t give a crap anymore except for her paying public, which is becoming less and less. Why should she, she has all those kids allowances in her bank account and lhao.

Miley at her worse is still better than Selena at her bes x kisses

selena has nothing to do with this.
    miley vs selena fights are like so 2009!

• l?veislouder

Mar 25, 2012 @ 09:35 am
    how tall is miley? she looks tall
    She’s 5’5. She’s definitely wearing some high heels in this picture, because she normally comes up to just under Liam’s shoulder.

• SubwayToVenus

Miley at her worse is still better than Selena at her bes x kisses

Lol, no, they are both beautiful, but honestly Selena never looks bad.

• urluvismydrugg

I don’t like her hair

Wtf? Why is everyone hating on her? I seriously think her hair is perfect. Did anyone see her at the Oscars? She looked so beautiful and elegant. I’m not too crazy about the jeans she’s wearing in this photo but whatever. She can wear whatever she wants. It’s not us to make that decision.

• Amaya???

Omfg what happened to her. She used to be my favorite singer/actress and I just wanted to be her and I loved the way she dressed and her hair used to be beautiful!!! But now I don’t really like her! Everything about her has changed I’m not saying thts a bad thing cuz she did grow up but I mean look at what she’s wearing ewww and look at her short blond hair! I used to lover her old style and I LOVED her long brown hair! Seriously what happened?!

Miam ???

Those question marks were supposed to be hearts but anyways MIam <3<3<3

she needs nick BIG TIME … and the ape man needs someone his size literally

• l?veislouder

To all the anons who are saying “omgg I used to love her and now she’s changed!”… would you love her again if she dyed her hair brown tomorrow and wore a nice outfit? -______- one less-than-perfect outfit/hair color doesn’t mean the girl has changed forever and went over to the dark side or some shit -__-

Mar 25, 2012 @ 01:57 pm
    hotbody said:

I actually wish Miley can be what she was in April-June 2009. Everything about this time was wonderful (from the boyfriends, to Niley 2.0, to the hair, to the outfits, to HMTM and to everything you can think of..)
    YES!!! THIS!!

That awkward moment the anon implies I’m not a Niley fan when I am.Who cares what loveislouder or anyone else says. Niley was the best and I’d like them back too but with the OLD Miley not this ridiculous new one,the wise,old and an honest one not one who plays gaqmes with guys hearts and shows onstage she still has Nick in her heart and mind but then for some unknown reason stays with the ape. They all deserve better than for her to be playing those games. She lies to herself,liam Nick and everyone else. I want the old Miley back and then Niley.
    That awkward moment the anon implies I’m not a Niley fan when I am.
    ________

Well it doesn’t show : (

That awkward moment the anon implies I’m not a Niley fan when I am.
    ——————–
    wait so you claim to know nick and you’re a niley fan,why? what do you know or think you know? and you’re a nileyfan? it really doesnt seem like it.

• BrokenArrow

She’s happy doing nothing but following that ape around.

That’s rude.

so it seems that miley owns an ape and many dogs :DDD shes got everything she needs :DDD

Mar 25, 2012 @ 02:13 pm
    BrokenArrow said:

She’s happy doing nothing but following that ape around.

That’s rude.
    Well too bad,sometimes the truth isn’t pretty.

• BrokenArrow

I don’t really think there’s an old miley or a new one.
    You keep accusing her of changing like if that’s a bad thing. Everybody changes or are you gonna say you haven’t changed since you were 12 lol at you if you haven’t.

• BrokenArrow

Well too bad,sometimes the truth isn’t pretty.

Too bad an opinion is never the truth :)

• jesusofsuburbia

Oh my God she’s lost so much weight!! She looks soo skinny :L

• l?veislouder

I’m a Niley fan, meaning I support their happiness (as individuals). I supported their time as a couple, but that doesn’t mean I’m going to pine away for them to get back together. Miley is happy and in love with Liam now, and it’s selfish of anyone to not support that and want them to break up. It’s not right to not support love and happiness. I supported Niley love, and now I support Miam love.

• hotbody

goodnight ou!

Liam is disgusting always was and always will.

I agree, but I’d go even further and say from January to June, 2009. It wasn’t until she went away to film the Last Song that she changed. That’s when Liam convinced her to get off Twitter. If that summer and later was so great for her, then why did she seem so miserable?

• l?veislouder

She did change though :(
    They’re all making these comments after this one outfit though. And I think she just grew up. A little too much for some people, but that does tend to happen from 14 to 19. =/

• l?veislouder

That awkward moment the anon implies I’m not a Niley fan when I am.

hahaha o my gosh. love miley but she looks like a hill billy here!!!!

• hotbody

hotbody said:

She owned 2009. Singles, movies, she released like 3 cd’s (with HM included), tour, her show skyrocketed, appeareances, MILEY, MILEY; MILEY.
    But also the critics started to be hard back then :/

I WANT NILEY BACK !!!!!! *hides cause she knows loveislouder is going to do another speech about how niley is over* by the way i love her icon <3 :DDD

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

she needs nick BIG TIME … and the ape man needs someone his size literally
    ————————
    Please Nick Jonas is gay.
    __________________

well at least he’s not an ape : ) ) ) )

She looks too skinny and this haircut makes her 10 years older. No hate js.

how tall is miley? she looks tall

• SubwayToVenus

Me too :(

FUNNY how you say Nick is gay when Liam had a penis shaped cake.

Miley is a bitch.

No whore, she’s HBIC that’s different. ;)

liam always looks red and sloppily dressed.

• wanderer

ughhh…she’s so tan..why? why? and the hair doesn’t look good either.

Me too :(

FUNNY how you say Nick is gay when Liam had a penis shaped cake.
    _________
    I never said nick was gay : ( Nick is my inspiration i love him

• gorgeousselena

ewwwww she looks sooo damn ugly, almost scary lol! wtf with that hideous hair? and her manly face is gross

• gorgeousselena

Miley at her worse is still better than Selena at her bes x kisses
    lmao thanks for such a funny joke hahahahahaha! you are such a joke stupid mimi! too bad selena is one of most desirable women and miley is a fugly and trashy whore with manly and potato face!

• SellyismygirlCrush

eh

gorgeousselena said:
    _________
    go fuck yourself bitch you and your idol are both bitchesssssssss : ) ) ) ) i hate selenaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

gorgeousselena said:

Miley at her worse is still better than Selena at her bes x kisses

Why so much hate? Do you really want to live a miserable lonely life the rest of your days?

Mar 25, 2012 @ 11:07 am
    Dany said:

I agree on the first part and duh liam and denika cheyne none of them have been good for her

this was at the marriott. She got kicked out of the pool area for drinking. They literally grabbed her and pulled her out. … after she was stumbling and shit during the day. Not to put her on blast but she was ‘late for her private jet’ so she wouldnt take a pic with me. so, karma. After the servers refused her service she went and brought down her own liquor in her purse an security found out and confiscated her purse and she flipped out. still love this dumb old bitch I just wish she gave her fans more credibility.

0.0 i wanna cry…

• SmilerEtLovatic

her face will always be pretty, but that’s not enough. ew, she looks horrible, i’m sorry. idk what’s going on with her head but she’s ruining everything. her style is not fashion anymore, her hair is fucking ugly, her tweets are all about paparazzi and her fucking dogs, and i HOPE her new album is not a country album. COME BACK MILEY :( WHERE ARE YOU?

Mar 25, 2012 @ 12:31 pm

Miley at her worse is still better than Selena at her bes x kisses
    HA!!! This is true. Even though I don’t like Miley so much anymore I still like her more than selena

SmilerEtLovatic said:

Comments talking about how ugly she looks doesn’t help either. I miss Miley – i mean the real Milez but i don’t thing the right way to miss her it’s tlaing shit about her looks and body this might hurt her and make things worst.

Guys,she probably was always this way but we just didn’t know and maybe it wasn’t quite as bad before but she did say over a yr ago that maybe one day she will show her fans her real self…well maybe this is her real self. SURPRISE!

• SmilerEtLovatic

THISSSSSS

• BrokenArrow

gorgeousselena said:

lol she will ever look better than you, it’s time to accept it and leave the girl alone.

• Sassyfrass

Did anyone else read the script for LOL? I did and it sucked.
    *spoilers*
    *spoilers*
    *spoilers*
    She has a male best friend who’s in love with her(but she doesn’t notice, surprise!), and instead she goes after their jerk mutual friend who doensn’t really like her. He sleeps with someone else, drama, drama, drama, nd she finds out she’s actually in love with her best friend.

• BrokenArrow

I don’t really see how ugly she looks here. I think she looks ok. It’s just her hair that looks weird and makes her look weird. I think short hair is not for her. Well, at leat no tha short cause she looked good with her hair like this

omg her constant complaints about paparazzi are sooo annoying. She said they’re murderers. WOW no Miley they’re not. They’re photographers working taking pics doing a job just like you. I liked the chilled out friendly sweet girl who made the best of it and smiled to them and talked to them and treated them like human beings. I’m sure theyre not all bad people. She’s making things worse for herself and being a damn fool.

BrokenArrow said:

Tbh i find her GORGEOUS here and i hate the bullshit FANS are saying. This it’s not helping

Mar 25, 2012 @ 01:09 pm
    SmilerEtLovatic said:

She def should care more,not obsessively but just to look like she cares. Not wearing a bra and the smoking,drinking,penis cake licking is awful and makes her look real trashy

• SmilerEtLovatic

exactly, not just the way she looks but her personality. all she cares about are her dogs and liam. and if she does a country album. ugh. where’s the girl from the wonder world tour?

• SmilerEtLovatic

YES YES EXACTLY! it is so fucking annoying. it’s like she’s a total different person. i don’t know if something is happening to her or what

• SmilerEtLovatic

but she’s not gonna see this and i think it is important for her to know what her fans think about it. because changing you personality, music and style is changing yourself. and your fans became fans of what you delivered before, if you change to something completely different, they’re not gonna like it of course. she should now, if she even cares…

What happen to her career? Its totally in the toilet!
    ——————–
    She’s happy doing nothing but following that ape around. I think one day he will get sick of her once and for all and want to be taken as a serious actor and look for a serious more mature gf. I like Nick’s work ethic.He’s such a hard worker and alot of serious,respected people in the business have been noticing it.

• SmilerEtLovatic

i actually think the real her was the rebel one, when she started to break out in 2010 after being the perfect innocent disney girl everyone wanted her to be, idk what’s going on now…

idk why this photo makes me feel so angry, GOD, she used to be soooooo gorgeous, one of the most beautiful girls out there, and now?

• SmilerEtLovatic

exactly what i think

—————
    This is so true. I don’t see how people who have been fans for yrs can keep giving her the same defense. She’s like a different person now. I don’t even see or hear much of the girl I was a fan of at first so I don’t even bother defending her anymore.

SmilerEtLovatic said:

I think she always was REAL. At 12 she was real being sweet and innocent cuz she was and at 18 she was rebel and controvertial cuz she was. She always were real, just that she had a different reality in every phase of her life. But now i have to be agree that she’s too confortable with the trophy girlfriend image…what happened to the best selling artist and to the more young multiplatinum singer in history?

ew and she thinks liam is so hot? his legs are skinnier than hers yet he’s bigger on his top half! hahahaha just ew

—————
    I won’t giving up on her in a rough time. That would be too bad. I think that maybe the people saying “i was a fan at first” never really tried to understand her – they were just in love with Hannah Montana.

I think no,even though you make sense. She is too easily influenced by other people. A person isn’t going to be with a guy (justin gaston) who talks about the bible alot and she talks about it alot too and say in her book she will never smoke and mention the dangers of it, to turning around in the complete opposite direction and cuss,smoke,do drugs,drink. It’s liker she’s almost a complete opposite of everything she ever said and did before. That’s not natural or normal,that’s a problem.

• hotbody

===
    Liam looks good, what are you talking about gorl

• hotbody

===
    well, she’s growing up you know? and she’s changing. were you the same person three or four years ago? because i think your answer will be negative =) &after everything is her life and choices..

• entertainmentlove

Miley looks black.

i would like her to do a country album. her voice sounds good in this and similar music styles. at least it’s music, unlike most of that electro rubbish being in the charts lately :P

• scarlettxo

Lol, no, they are both beautiful, but honestly Selena never looks bad.
    ——————————-
    LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL did you see her when she went on a fishing trip with justins family? not only that but

EWWWW, WHAT’S WITH HER HAIR????!
    Blonde was always a no no for her, but SHORT blonde hair with brown-ass roots it’s just horrible. PLUS, an ape as a boyfriend? Gosh, this girl is rolling downhill.

I don’t like her style anymore :(

What happen to her career? Its totally in the toilet!

she needs nick BIG TIME … and the ape man needs someone his size literally
    ————————
    Please Nick Jonas is gay.

• SubwayToVenus

She did change though :(

• SubwayToVenus

————————
    Please Nick Jonas is gay.

Liam wishes.

liam is gay? he had a penis cake after all..