Miley Cyrus ‘Just Gave My Dog A Facial!’

skinnymiley-3
rghrehrehe
Ao2Kx2rCMAAOe39

Just gave Lila a blueberry facial :) doesn’t she look purrrrttttyyyy!!!

Miley doesn’t want to star in another romantic movie with Liam: ‘No, that’s separate from my bill. That’s how we met and that’s the way it stays. We keep it very separate.. We have three dogs, so that takes up most of our time. The only time we leave the house is to go to the pet store or the park.’

More pix of your Queen HERE & HERE! SO SKINNY!!

Around the web

• SmellsLikeTeenSpirt

Wtf how do u give a dog a facial….and since when do dogs need facials??

My thoughts :/

• MileyElvisLove

The fact that someone in the Miam post just commented about how all she cares about is her dogs, and then she posts something about Lila not 5 minutes later :p But she looks absolutely gorgeous in these pics <33

she’s not skinny

• AcidPinkLemonade

SmellsLikeTeenSpirt said:

There are chemicals in those that could be harmful to animals :/
    ========================
    MTE. As big of an animal-lover she is, she should know that. Hopefully the makeup she used is non-toxic.

• hotbody

and everything about her look is flawfree imo, except the hair

• MileyElvisLove

Does anyone know where I can get some good Gif Icons of Miley :)

oceanUP said:

miley will be such a good mom hopefully she becomes pregnant soon!

WTF? are you insane bitch?

Mar 25, 2012 @ 01:25 pm
    Hunger Games beat Twilight!!! whoop whoop!!
    I watched “Twilight” the other night, years after seeing it in theatres only once, and I was stunned at the horrible acting. Honestly, I was never too critical of the movies, but what the actual hell was that “acting”? It was so bad.

MileyElvisLove said:

Does anyone know where I can get some good Gif Icons of Miley :)
    ===
    there was one community, but i can’t remember it.. sorry. :/ try to gooogle miley gif icons or search at tumblr. hope it helps :)

AcidPinkLemonade said:

SmellsLikeTeenSpirt said:

There are chemicals in those that could be harmful to animals :/
    ========================
    I bet she knows it. I don’t think she would use something toxic btw

paps,dogs,liam,yawn….

• l?veislouder

I think if it was a blueberry facial, it was natural. I don’t know much about facials (especially ones for dogs), but Miley is very for animal rights. She wouldn’t do anything toxic to them.

• hotbody

is The Hunger Games good? i’m looking forward to seeing it, but i’m still not sure :)

l?veislouder said:

but Miley is very for animal rights. She wouldn’t do anything toxic to them.
    PREACH IT

She looks unhealthy-skinny now. wth is going on

Mar 25, 2012 @ 01:44 pm
    hotbody said:

—————
    nope.books suck.movies will suck too.

Mar 25, 2012 @ 01:44 pm
    hotbody said:

—————
    nope.books suck.movies will suck too.
    ===
    really? but everyone says it’s so goood

• gorgeousselena

ewww! manly face, hideous hair! poor miley with all that make up and she still looks like that… yikes!

dumb bitch.

• gorgeousselena

how she dare to go out looking like that?, seriously that hair is hideous i guess she really loves that people make fun about her…. and lol liam always looks totally boring and annoying with her! poor miley!

Mar 25, 2012 @ 01:43 pm
    l?veislouder said:

How do you know? what if she was wacked out on Salvia or weed?

HEY CHLAMYDIA IT’S HERE EVRYBODY!!!! *VOMIT*

• sexonfire11

her mommy tish looks so good ,i can believe she gave birth to 5 kids and still look so good
    miley looks nice but i hate the hair (i miss that look http://mileycyrus-photos.com/photos/d/7102-2/MileyCyrus-Teen-Choice-Awards-2009005.jpg
    liam is hot as usual
    Claudia is bitching as usual

If you feel so sorry for her why you just don’t gtfo and go to do something productive with your life hoe

She looks gorgeous in the darker dress. I wish Miley would see that she’s becoming a hermit. I really think it’s cause of being in the public eye and all the crap that gets said about her. Maybe she should move back to Tennessee and record there.

Claudia, why do you hate Miley? just wondering

dumb bitch.
    Don’t talk about yourself like that :)

• :)

she looks beautiful ?

• Clauber

REALLY??
    Wow, that really is a significant change.

REALLY??
    Wow, that really is a significant change.

• SmilerEtLovatic

yup the camera! wtf! haha. the only thing that actually made me SO pissed of was THE ENDING. i was waiting for you to mention it! the conversation between katniss and peeta at the end gave the whole meaning to the way they both feel and to everything that happened during the games, the ending in the movie made it like peeta KNEW it was all acting and that now he doesn’t want to forget when in the book he gets angry that it was all an act and he walks away. totally changed the meaning of the story.

• SmilerEtLovatic

twilight sucks. hunger games rocks. and harry potter will always and forever be the best thing ever invented. period.

miley and the ape are not only not engaged but that ring is not new and it’s also not real! people are so stupid.

• l?veislouder

this is quite cool, looks like you are a devoted fan :)
    Definitely :) it’s the only thing I would ever consider tattooing on my body. I love it <3
    Meeting Daniel was the highlight of my 2011 :)

• SmilerEtLovatic

Carly said:

I have this theory that Claudia and mimi is the same person, with multiple personality disorder. They’re just too alike, the extremist views, bad spelling & grammar. Gah.

YES YES THIS IS WHAT I THINK

• SmilerEtLovatic

Meeting Daniel was the highlight of my 2011 :)

:O i’m gonna cry

• BrokenArrow

When i think Claudia can’t be any more pathetic she comments and prooves I’m wrong.
    No even with all the make up in the world she could hide her dsgusting self.

• Carly

Smileretlovatic OMG how could I forget? The ending had me fuming, I sat in my seat for about 10 seconds thinking, really? A lot of thing annoyed me, like how katniss instantaneously found water, that’s not how it went down -_- but the ending made it look like peeta was playing along with Katniss when he was actually in love with her and pissed at her betrayal. The whole ‘I don’t want to forget’ threw everything off. I feel sorry for people who haven’t read the books. I was SO exited for the confrontation and it didn’t happen, fml. Josh was such a good actor <3 when he was telling katniss to run I got goosebumps.

• BrokenArrow

Twilight sucks imo. I don’t even like the books. Bella is the worst fictional character I’ve ever met.
    THG and HP are one of the best boks I’ve ever read.
    I’m afraid i was too ecxited for THG that i was expecting too much. The movie was incredible tho.

• Carly

I think Josh looked waaaay hotter when he was all rough and dirty, with his hair down his face as opposed to when he was groomed and in suitable attire lol

• SubwayToVenus

Is everyone here?

• SubwayToVenus

Carly said:

This.

GO TO THE NICK POST!

It might be sound stupid but that meant High School Musical to me *glittery lolz*

• SmilerEtLovatic

Carly said:

yes i also got goosebumps in that part <3 and i was also waiting so much for their fight in the part that NEVER FUCKING HAPPENED. i really don’t get why they would think the movie would be better if they changed it. the book was perfect and that ending kept you hooked

• Live.Love.Learn.

I don’t give a fuck, as a devoted fan of the hunger games series, I was disappointed as fuck. It just wasn’t dramatic enough. The volunteering scene didn’t live up to my expectations. I wanted gut wrenching emotion. And the cornucopia, DAH FUCK? That just looked stupid, foreal. And when they where killing eachother, it wasn’t gory enough, although I suppose that’s how they got their 12A rating. And the kiss… Should have been hotter. The interview, IDK… And when rue was dying, she just got fucking stabbed or whatever and she’s talking away like she doesn’t feel jack shit, lol wut. My imagination was better than the movie lmfao. Although I did enjoy it, it could have been better. And by GOD that camera work. SMH.
    =====
    OMFG LET ME LOVE YOU. MY CREYSSSS. I AGREE WITH THIS WHOLE FUCKING THING. ESPECIALLY THE PART ABT YOUR IMAGINATION BEING BETTER THAN THE MOVIE. LMAOOOOOO <3

You know for the sweet love of god people can were rings without being engaged besides i swear i remember seeing her were that befor and IF they are god help liam and start counting the days to see who wins miley or kim.

• SubwayToVenus

miley will be such a good mom hopefully she becomes pregnant soon!

LMFAOO

Mar 25, 2012 @ 02:57 pm

But High School Musical didn’t last 10 years… How old are you, if I may ask?

• SubwayToVenus

Omg same here <3<3

SubwayToVenus said:

miley will be such a good mom hopefully she becomes pregnant soon!

LMFAOO
    That bitch it’s crazy for say that!!!!!

• l?veislouder

lmfao “how dare she to go out looking like that?” as if Miley committed some heinous act. More like how dare Claudia be so hateful and judgmental when she doesn’t even know Miley.

Claudia, why do you hate Miley? just wondering

Why do you try to reasoning with her? just wondering
    ==
    hai anon. because i want to know.. i have never seen her saying something different that how ugly miley is and i wonder why she does that
    Because she’s a hateful, bitter person who can’t be civil or reasonable if her life depended on it.

• Live.Love.Learn.

=====
    Nowhere near as good as the books, but yeah it’s really good.

100x better than Twilight, if that helps at all. LOL

hotbody said:

hotbody said:

Claudia, why do you hate Miley? just wondering

Why do you try to reasoning with her? just wondering
    ==

She’s a sad dissatisfied with her own life person and she spends her time hating on her in hopes to boost Selena Gomez’s career (?) like that makes any sense…but anyway you just should stay away, trust me nobody want to hear her poor use of “totally obssessed with me freak irrelevant hoe your idol suck blah blah i’m slaying with sooooooooooooo many projects” just leave her. Someday she’ll understand…nah probably not.

• Carly

Claudia, bitch you need to get laid. Pronto. Your hormones are inflicting your general unpleasantness everywhur.

Don’t talk about yourself like that :)

I’m not. I’m talking about Miley.

Oh. Because calling her dumb bitch obviously makes you 100x smarter right :)?

MILEY HEMSWORTH <3

Carly said:

ROFLLLLL!!!!!!

*waits for loveislouder to write a huge paragraph with inside info on miam*

• hotbody

thanks to the anon and l?veisloude for the answer.actually i thought she has changed or something, but she’s still the same person she was a year ago

and

Live.Love.Learn. said:

=====
    Nowhere near as good as the books, but yeah it’s really good.

100x better than Twilight, if that helps at all. LOL
    ===
    i’ll probably watch it, but twilight was not so bad. i mean the movie was bad, but the books were pretty much nice

• Carly

• xopretty00

She’s so thin now. I can’t imagine this being healthy. :S

• SmilerEtLovatic

Mar 25, 2012 @ 01:36 pm
    MileyElvisLove said:

i guess that was me hahaha, or did somebody else said that too?

Mar 25, 2012 @ 02:15 pm
    *waits for loveislouder to write a huge paragraph with inside info on miam*
    Not happening, sorry. Here’s some popcorn for your troubles.

miley cyrus >> miley hemsworth
    not that i don’t ship them, but miley hemsworth is just a no for me.

• Live.Love.Learn.

I agree. I did like the book, but the movie was blehhh. Not terrible, but just not that great either. The HG movie did disappoint me a lot because of how much I enjoyed the book, but it was still good.

I like this Carly girl already;)

100x better than Twilight, if that helps at all. LOL
    ===
    I agree. The movie was atrocious, but the author’s writing wasn’t terrible. Never better than Harry Potter though, but it didn’t absolutely suck.

Carly said:

==
    it’s probably one person, who’s just trolling lol

• Carly

People are throwing a fit over Miley losing weight, it isn’t a fucking democracy, the bitch can do as she pleases. le can’t be tamed ~

HEY CHLAMYDIA IT’S HERE EVRYBODY!!!! *VOMIT*

Hahahaha!
    Chlaumdia is so disgusting she’s so hideous inside and out and not to mention her username is an oxymoron cause her idol Selena doesnt even look gorgeous in her icon Hahaha

HEY CHLAMYDIA IT’S HERE EVRYBODY!!!! *VOMIT*

Hahahaha!

l?veislouder said:

100x better than Twilight, if that helps at all. LOL
    ===
    i don’t know what to say, because i was never a potterhead (right, this was the name?) but after reading all the twilight books there was a strange feeling in me that din’t left me for a long time (it was good tbh) and after harry potter there was nothing. i guess it’s just me.:/

Carly said:

===
    gorl are you a smiler? or a fan of her? you seem cool

Live.Love.Learn. said:

===
    let’s hope i’ll like it :D

• SmilerEtLovatic

claudia can say all she wants, because it would be stupid to tell her she’s wrong. even if she is a life-less bitch…

• Carly

• gorgeousmiley<3

100x better than Twilight, if that helps at all. LOL
    —————–
    There’s something about the twilight series that I love so much too. I wasn’t crazy about the first movie but I came to love it. I can never get enough of those books and movies and I don’t feel that way about any other series.

—————-
    cornucopia? oh well,guess I’ll never know cuz I’m not interested in thg

• BrokenArrow

I think they games should have been more dramatic. In the end they didn’t even looked as bad as i thought they’d look after all they went through. And i feel like the scenes were not related to each other.
    But I don’t think Peeta acted like he already knew. If you see the way he looks at the end when He sees Katniss reaction after she noticed Gale and her family in the crow you can tell Peeta just realized it was all acting.

REALLY??
    Wow, that really is a significant change.

• watchyourback

oceanUP said:
    peta should flour bomb her

I should flour bomb you bitch

• watchyourback

oceanUP said:
    peta should flour bomb her

I should flour bomb you bitch

• oceanUP

peta should flour bomb her

• oceanUP

miley will be such a good mom hopefully she becomes pregnant soon!

• SmilerEtLovatic

her dogs are all she cares about now

100x better than Twilight, if that helps at all. LOL
    —————–
    when i’m bored i always go to read a twilight book, i still love them

How could Miley not think that ring would cause all kinds of rumors? On THAT finger. And she hasn’t denied any of them. Even though People magazine has noticed and
    has written about it. If she is engaged, she probably might not have been able to say cause it might effect ticket sales for the movie. (Girl fans for Liam and the Hunger Games)

• Carly

No one understands my distaste for Harry potter. I find it atrocious, just horrid and repetitive. Overrated like hell. The books are just so fucking unnecessarily drawn out, ugh.

• Carly

• l?veislouder

I read and finished Harry Potter first, and that longing feeling stuck with me. After Twilight, it was just another book series finished to me. Harry Potter was my childhood and lasted 10 years for me, books and movies. It meant a lot, so I guess that’s why I love it and it means so much.

100x better than Twilight, if that helps at all. LOL
    —————–
    when i’m bored i always go to read a twilight book, i still love them
    —————
    I’ve seen them Idk how many times and have read them about 4 times. ebay has each dvd in a special edition 2 disk for about 12.99 free shipping. One day soon I’ll buy them all

Mar 25, 2012 @ 02:33 pm
    Carly said:
    You are clearly in the minority, feeling that like.

• oceanUP

happy to see that mimi and claudia are back!!

l?veislouder said:

===
    this is quite cool, looks like you are a devoted fan :)

has written about it. If she is engaged, she probably might not have been able to say cause it might effect ticket sales for the movie. (Girl fans for Liam and the Hunger Games—————-
    —————
    she wore that ring before,like last yr,it’s not new,and it’s FAKE! That is NOT an engagement ring! That looks like it came from a bubble gum machine.

@loveislouder indeed so, but with good reason. To each is own.

Hunger Games beat Twilight!!! whoop whoop!!

Hunger Games beat Twilight!!! whoop whoop!!

she is way too skinny now. She is starting to look anorexic.

• SmellsLikeTeenSpirt

There are chemicals in those that could be harmful to animals :/

I used to love Miley b/c she had some curves & looked more like a normal girl than most of Hollywood, albeit a very fit normal girl. Now she’s starting to look like all the other skeletons in Hollywood, just skin & bones. Do yourself a favor, go get a burger, girl.

What a group of mindless idiots in this post. No comments on who their standing next to. That is Mohammed Ali, a historic figure for human rights, a great sports legend, and an American who stood for his rights and the rights of others when he refused to be drafted into the Army during the Vietnamese War. And all your posts are so shallow, and not concerned about his advanced condition. If you all are a reflection of the youth of today, you should be ashamed of yourselves. I’m just wondering if he even knows who these two are, and whether they charged him money for the picture. Wouldn’t surprise me.

wow, she looks so different :O her FACE is really skinny, nothing else, but it does make a huge difference :( I used to love her big and adorable cheeks..

She’s a bit hairy now, and her eyes are darker than usual, almost black! Same with her nose.

she’s starting to look like sarah jessica parker. Poor Miley, once a horse, always a horse :c

well not diggin the short hair and ombre hair doooo. but she still looks pretty and i love her. and i love liam. and i love her and liam together. lucky biotch haha

she is hairier because she is losing a lot of weight so its her bodies way of protecting itself… look it up… its coming in anorexic/bulimic people.. just saying

Miley is turning into a adult and permanently losing all the kid cutesy. She will be a pretty woman.
    How fast time goes!

• ParisianChic

Wtf how do u give a dog a facial….and since when do dogs need facials??

• SmellsLikeTeenSpirt
  • mimi

—————-
    gs your are jelouse because miley can find hot looking guys while selena can only fuck kids! miley is gorgeous and she has dated the hottest guy of all disney girls, jelouse,jelouse because selena can’t get a real man like miley can!

You know someday, somehow, people are going to find out which user you are if they haven’t already. Who knows. Maybe people actually do like the entertainment you bring and will let you keep on having fun under this account.

How fast time goes!
    too bad she now looks 40, by the time she actually is, she’ll look 70 :/

• mimi

I just went to see the movie and I was what the fuck is wrong with the camera man it was it was shaking so much, and I thought that it was more emotional when the little girl died, I was like that’s it, they did miss a lot of stuff but it was pretty good considering they had to put the book into under 2 hours, but I hated the close ups I thought like can they stop shaking what is wrong with the camera man lol. I did see people cry in a few scene and the dogs they were suppose to be more and the dog made me jump when it came out lol.

• mimi

aww miley looks gorgeous I love that miley is happy with liam they make a hot looking couple!

• mimi

100x better than Twilight, if that helps at all. LOL
    —————–
    when i’m bored i always go to read a twilight book, i still love them
    —————
    —————
    twilight last book is awesome they better do it right for the last movie oor i will be pist!

• Clauber

REALLY??
    Wow, that really is a significant change.
    This!

hotbody said:

Claudia, why do you hate Miley? just wondering

Why do you try to reasoning with her? just wondering

• sexonfire11

:57 pm

its funny how you love everything just bcuz its related to selena and hate everything related to miley … sad life

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

• AcidPinkLemonade

I tried to like Twilight but I just can’t. Bella irks the crap out of me.

hotbody said:

Claudia, why do you hate Miley? just wondering

Why do you try to reasoning with her? just wondering
    ==

Don’t talk about yourself like that :)

I’m not. I’m talking about Miley.