Selena Gomez HUNGER GAMES Viewer

3333
tgiegehr
09InstagramBenzo

From Hannah B: She was in a rush to get out but was nice enough to take a quick picture. Her and Ashley Benson had just gone to see The Hunger Games in downtown Saint Petersburg, Ashley didn’t want to be in the picture but seemed nice enough. Selena was sweet as always :)

+ a letter Selena wrote to fans in Tiger Beat!

• BrokenArrow

I’m so sick of hearing about this movie.

• hanna meth

ew ashley, i wish selena would get away from here. also, a lot of people are excited about spring breakers, honestly to be it sounds SOOOOO stupid. but people like it because of ashley, selena, vanessa and franco. honestly, it has a horrible plot. my bb selena, i wish she did choose this. but who knows maybe it’ll be good, but right now i’m doubting it.

• hanna meth

i wish selena would get away from her*****

Who says Selena doesn’t like Miley? Maybe they are just too much different to be friends.

Mar 26, 2012 @ 12:37 am

…because it would be like ‘hey that’s mileys boyfriend’ It would be even weirder if Selena had a crush on Liam.

Selena boyfriends/flings: Nick Jonas, Kevin G. Schmidt, David Henrie, Taylor Lautner, Justin Bieber
    Selena crushes: Shia LaBeouf, Logan Lerman
    Conclusion: Selena likes small men therefore she is more likely crushing on Josh than Liam.

• AcidPinkLemonade

“So this the guy that’s dating the girl my first love was in love with” – Selena.
    ================================
    Did she really say that? -___-

• gorgeousselena

her smile is adorable ;) her friendship with ashley is amazing, love it <333

• gorgeousselena

and as usual shes soo sweet with her fans, shes the best!

any of you have already tried this D box thing?
    you can’t have a heart condition or be pregnant
    look dangerous
    What is that?

Why the fuck is she laughing? This is not exactly a funny movie…

Everybody masturbate then go to bed.

D box are these chairs they are sitting. They simulate the motions of the movie

Mar 25, 2012 @ 11:03 pm

Why the fuck is she laughing? This is not exactly a funny movie…

—————
    because the chair is moving

Mar 25, 2012 @ 10:55 pm

any of you have already tried this D box thing?
    you can’t have a heart condition or be pregnant
    look dangerous
    What is that?

How awkward I mean Selena doesn’t like Miley.. I know that doesn’t mean she can’t watch the hunger games but I just find it awkward because it would be like ‘hey that’s mileys boyfriend’ It would be even weirder if Selena had a crush on Liam.

• MileyLoveYou

Where she said this?

• damselchelle

———————————————

LIAM. 20 points for Gryffindor!

i’m sick of seeing anyone from spring breakers on oceanup. ugh.

ugh i hate springbreakers i am so irritated by it -.-

that’s so cool of her to go see the hunger games :) i loved that movie. i saw it twice. planning on seeing it again next weekend!

I wanna see the hunger games so bad!!!! Anybody wants to take me?!?!

any of you have already tried this D box thing?
    you can’t have a heart condition or be pregnant
    look dangerous

Mar 25, 2012 @ 10:33 pm
    I wanna see the hunger games so bad!!!! Anybody wants to take me?!?!
    Go by yourself.