Frankie Jonas FRANKHAWK

frankhawk

Pictured @ a birthday party in Toluca Lake.

Smart Ass,No Not me.

I am sorry but he looks very annoying,He is turning out all wrong. He needs to lose weight.

Never compare him with Joseph Jonas,No one in the freakin family is like him.

He is probably a Little Spoiled brat.

• Panda34

Mar 26, 2012 @ 10:23 am

He’s just a little kid lol

I hope he is not trying to copy Joseph Jonas,Ugh!that would be terrible.

He is 10 years old he is not a little chid any more.

CHILD!

Is it just me or does he look like Gibby from iCarly?
    ==
    OMG!he totally does!

Y’all should hear the songs of sky ferreira!!! :)

He’s trying to be like Joe!

He is 10 years old he is not a little chid any more.

Iz you serious????

He looks like a douche

LOL I THOUGHT IT WAS A CONDOM TOO

• Anony

Is it just me or does he look like Gibby from iCarly?
    __

They got him started on the purity ring thing I see. Smh.

Anyway… Did you guys watch THG?

• SubwayToVenus

Justin’s song is not number one on itunes, I can’t even find it! We are young, Glad you came, Stronger, Set fire to the rain and Part of me are the Top 5. Seems like everyone finally realized how stupid that song is. Oh btw, Frabkie’s adorable haha

where do the jonas live in california or new jersey?i’am so confusing.

SubwayToVenus said:

Oh rite, cuz we are young and glad you came have suuuuch deep meanings…

• SubwayToVenus

Oh rite, cuz we are young and glad you came have suuuuch deep meanings…

Well I didn’t say that, but I don’t know why fans were saying that it was number 1 already when it is not.

i know kevin live in new jersey,but nick,joe,frankie all live in california.

How is Boyfriend doing on Itunes?

i know kevin live in new jersey,but nick,joe,frankie all live in california.

So?

where do the jonas live in california or new jersey?i’am so confusing.

Kevin lives in New Jersey with Dani. Joe has an apartment close to the W in LA, and he has an apartment in New York. Nick has an apartment at the W and also one in New York.

How is Boyfriend doing on Itunes?

Have you even read the other comments? Lulz

• Ijustneedyounow

am i the only one that thinks the dude in this video looks kinda like joe jonas?^^

• SubwayToVenus

I don’t trust, Subway. She is not a Bieber fan by any means.

Check it yourself.
    http://www.itunes.com and go to itunes charts, you dumbfuck.

But they say beautiful words with their accents! <333 haha

YES, THEIR ACCENTS, OMG <3 I don’t have a british accent :( but it isn’t an american accent either, LMAO.
    —————–
    are you really british tho? Where are you from? Tell us your story

Mar 26, 2012 @ 01:23 pm
    SubwayToVenus said:
    I kind of liked some songs by Westlife too…
    “I Wanna Grow Old With You” is under my list of potential wedding songs :’)
    If I marry Nick Jonas though, that will have to go =X lmao

Loveislouder = ass kiss

But they say beautiful words with their accents! <333 haha

—————–
    are you really british tho? Where are you from? Tell us your story
    Haha poor subway has told her story a few times.

Mar 26, 2012 @ 01:26 pm
    Loveislouder = ass kiss
    How so? Tell more more.

I have “We Are the World (25 for Haiti)” on repeat. This is a real song :)
    I find that song somewhat depressing.

OMG DOES ANYONE REMEMBER BLUE? LMAOOOOO I liked their songs though
    LOL, yes.

Mar 26, 2012 @ 01:27 pm
    I have “We Are the World (25 for Haiti)” on repeat. This is a real song :)
    I find that song somewhat depressing.
    Its topic is, but it is meant to be an uplifting song. I love it. Everyone’s voice goes together so well.

SubwayToVenus said:
    I hate boy bands, Jonas brothers and Backstreet boys are the only boy bands I’ve ever liked.
    Do the Jonas Brothers qualify as a ‘boy band’, though? They can’t dance for shit, lmao.

How are you?

Good?

No, not even. I admit, I’m not too educated in NKOTB (other than them having a bunch of hits… LFO anyone? No? Okay =/), but BSB and N*SYNC were pretty bomb. They were great.
    Din’t one of the members from LFO die?

• l?veislouder

Yes, this generation of artists, very much, need multiple chances to become successful, they couldn’t do it the first time they had a chance,lol. I know who Adam Levine is, and Maroon 5. Kelly and Carrie…..there doing well for themselves.
    Or their first chance didn’t work out. Let’s use Jonas Brothers for example. Their first chance was Columbia Records, who dropped them. They didn’t make it with their first chance. Hollywood Records was their second chance, and their careers boomed after that. Sometimes you need a second chance, and it’s not because “they couldn’t do it.” Sometimes it’s because circumstances just don’t work for that time. You don’t succeed, you try again.

COME!
    yay! Can I sleep at your place?

Yeaaaaaaah, guys aren’t as cute as in the US though, but some are pretty fine.

Mar 26, 2012 @ 01:20 pm
    How are you?

Good?

Sure?

• l?veislouder

Din’t one of the members from LFO die?
    Did they? I hadn’t even heard.

• l?veislouder

Yeaaaaaaah, guys aren’t as cute as in the US though, but some are pretty fine.
    But they say beautiful words with their accents! <333 haha

Good point, but…lol

• SubwayToVenus

I kind of liked some songs by Westlife too…

• l?veislouder

I have “We Are the World (25 for Haiti)” on repeat. This is a real song :)

The Jonas Brothers never needed a tv show to be famous they already were famous when they got their tv show

Good point, but…lol
    lol :)

But they say beautiful words with their accents! <333 haha

COME!
    yay! Can I sleep at your place?

Yeaaaaaaah, guys aren’t as cute as in the US though, but some are pretty fine.
    I’ve got Aussie boys all around me, I don’t need anything else.

Din’t one of the members from LFO die?
    Did they? I hadn’t even heard.
    Yeah, someone from the group was really ill then died.

OMG DOES ANYONE REMEMBER BLUE? LMAOOOOO I liked their songs though

Liar, boyfriend is #1.

Liar, boyfriend is #1.

Ou, won’t let me post the link, I fucking linked you to itunes official website and We are young is number one are you kidding me?

SubwayToVenus said:

Oh rite, cuz we are young and glad you came have suuuuch deep meanings…

it depends of the country… it’s been number one for hours in Australia.
    I think I might move to your country, though, people seem to have a slightly better taste in music.

• SubwayToVenus

The iTunes Store is much more than just a music download store. It also has thousands of movies, TV shows, music videos, and more. Below, you can browse the top 100 in each category.
    SongsAlbumsTV ShowsMoviesMovie RentalsFree AppsPaid AppsMusic Videos

Wild Ones (feat. Sia)
    Flo Rida
    Buy Now on iTunes

Call Me Maybe
    Carly Rae Jepsen
    Buy Now on iTunes

If I post the whole link OU reports I’m spamming.

1. Boyfriend
    2. We Are Young
    3. Somebody That I Used to Know
    4. Wild Ones
    5. What Makes You Beautiful
    6. Glad You Came
    7. Call Me Maybe
    8. Eyes Open
    9. Starships
    10. Stronger

• SubwayToVenus

it depends of the country… it’s been number one for hours in Australia.

It is one of the reasons why I love England, well I didn’t know it depends on the country but Boyfriend is not even on my 100 list, and I’m looking at the damn page right now, lol.

• Panda34

Mar 26, 2012 @ 11:01 am
    They got him started on the purity ring thing I see. Smh.

lmao!!!!

I checked Itunes on my phone and Boyfriend is #1.

SubwayToVenus said:
    lmao I thought YOU were actually saying that.

1. Boyfriend
    2. We Are Young
    3. Somebody That I Used to Know
    4. Wild Ones
    5. What Makes You Beautiful
    6. Glad You Came
    7. Call Me Maybe
    8. Eyes Open
    9. Starships
    10. Stronger

Guess that anon is right and it depends on the country, I am looking at a whole different list but then again I live in England, maybe that is why.

• SubwayToVenus

lmao I thought YOU were actually saying that.

Lol, no I copied and pasted from itunes.

• SubwayToVenus

I checked Itunes on my phone and Boyfriend is #1.

I am checking itunes right now and it’s not even in the Top 100 :/

Ijustneedyounow said:

at some points he does.

SubwayToVenus said:
    it depends of the country… it’s been number one for hours in Australia.

Oh, I was looking at my own iTunes, and it’s number one, but seeing the link you posted, it’s weird it hasn’t appeared there yet.

I am checking itunes right now and it’s not even in the Top 100 :/

Guess it depends on the country. haha

Australia:
    1. Boyfriend
    2. Call Me Maybe
    3. We Are Young
    4. Starships
    5. Earthwuake
    6. Bangarang
    7. A*s Back Home
    8. Wild Ones
    9. Throw Your Hands Up
    10. Fight For You

I don’t know why I said “haha”.

• SubwayToVenus

You can buy it though, I mean it is avaible but it’s not even in the Top 100.
    We are young, Glad you came, Stronger, Set fire to the rain, Part of me, Call me maybe, Good girl, Drive by, Turn me on, What makes you beautiful, International love, Someone like you, Take a hint, Good feeling, Paradise and Domino is the Top 20 on itunes for me right now, lol.

Australia fans, Joe is headed there tomorrow.

• SubwayToVenus

Well sorry for claiming it wasn’t number 1, I thought itunes was like a world wide thing. Guess Justin will never make it huge in England, it was obvious anyway, you can find his album at the “Female artists” section on discs shops. I swear to God.

SubwayToVenus said:
    lmao. Gotta love England.

• Ijustneedyounow

my country seems to ar least have a bit of a taste in music…boyfriend is not even in the top 20
    but beeing #1 doesn’t make a song good, those crazy obsessed tweens would buy the cd if it concisted of a recording of justin biebers farts -.- so sad

Australia fans, Joe is headed there tomorrow.
    really? How’d you now? Where in Australia? By tomorrow you mean ‘today’? haha, it’s already the 27th here.

• SubwayToVenus

lmao. Gotta love England.

I have seen this more than once in London.

poor Frankie, he got too many of his dad’s genes :(

• SubwayToVenus

Where are you from? Here is not even in the Top 100, lmao.

SubwayToVenus said:
    lmao. Gotta love England.

I have seen this more than once in London.
    can’t see it :(

why is ‘We Are Young’ on the top of every country’s chart, I swear to god it’s like the worst song ever.

Australia fans, Joe is headed there tomorrow.
    He’s taking a flight tomorrow. He has a show Thursday in Brisbane, it’s already confirmed.

Mar 26, 2012 @ 01:25 pm
    OMG DOES ANYONE REMEMBER BLUE? LMAOOOOO I liked their songs though
    I’m blue da ba dee da ba dye?

• skyaintThelimitx

Nothing compares to the Joe Hawk. Hands down. :)

female cousins or sisters?
    What?

—————-
    are you really british tho? Where are you from? Tell us your story

Yes, I was born in London, I lived there until I was 5, my father used to work as a Rugby coach, but I mean like serious, here in the UK Rugby is the main sport and he was offered a whole lot of money to coach some irrelevant team from NJ and my mothers’ brother, I mean my uncle had moved to NY a few years before so we moved there, we didn’t mind to be honest, we brought my grandpa and granny with us. I lived in NJ for almost 8 years and we moved back here to England last year when my dad decided he had enough money to get by for like a long time, lmao. I guess they were trying to introduce rugby into catholic schools here and stuff and he’s a well known coach, so yeah, here we are again. Anyway, while we were living there we would come and visit often.

l?veislouder said:
    But they say beautiful words with their accents! <333 haha

—————–
    are you really british tho? Where are you from? Tell us your story
    Haha poor subway has told her story a few times.
    why would you make a poor and lonely anon cry? YOU MEAN PERSON.

• SubwayToVenus

“I Wanna Grow Old With You” is under my list of potential wedding songs :’)
    If I marry Nick Jonas though, that will have to go =X lmao

LMAOOO, I used to love Uptown girl, hahaha.

• mouse

As if the “honor roll” stops one from being a dumbfuck -__-

___

No, maybe you should because being smart doesn’t save one from stupid moments as you’re clearly having now

l?veislouder said:
    Mar 26, 2012 @ 01:25 pm
    OMG DOES ANYONE REMEMBER BLUE? LMAOOOOO I liked their songs though
    I’m blue da ba dee da ba dye?
    that’s another band, but that song is epic, hhaha

• SubwayToVenus

Haha poor subway has told her story a few times.
    Yes. Fml, lol.

• l?veislouder

why would you make a poor and lonely anon cry? YOU MEAN PERSON.
    I AM SO SORRY!! hugz for you? :'( *opens arms*

mouse said:

As if the “honor roll” stops one from being a dumbfuck -__-

___

MTE!!

—————-
    are you really british tho? Where are you from? Tell us your story

Wait, are you 13 then? Lol, I know you’re not, but you suck at maths :)

OMG DOES ANYONE REMEMBER BLUE? LMAOOOOO I liked their songs though
    I’m blue da ba dee da ba dye?

LOL, no. Sorry seems to be the hardest word was their best known song.

• l?veislouder

“I Wanna Grow Old With You” is under my list of potential wedding songs :’)
    If I marry Nick Jonas though, that will have to go =X lmao

LMAOOO, I used to love Uptown girl, hahaha.
    I don’t think I’ve heard that one, but the title makes it sound cool. I’ll get in it :)

• SubwayToVenus

Wait, are you 13 then? Lol, I know you’re not, but you suck at maths :)

No, I’m 17, and sorry I meant to say that I lived in London until I was 8, I don’t know why I said five, lmao.

Forever in my heart.

l?veislouder said:
    “I Wanna Grow Old With You” is under my list of potential wedding songs :’)
    If I marry Nick Jonas though, that will have to go =X lmao

LMAOOO, I used to love Uptown girl, hahaha.
    that’s like their most famous song, a cover

She was 13 when she moved back. She’s been there for a while now lol

No, actually I was 15 when I moved back, she’s right, I suck at maths, LMAO.

How am I having a stupid moment? Please, entertain me.

Subway, i thought you were 20?

She was 13 when she moved back. She’s been there for a while now lol

No, actually I was 15 when I moved back, she’s right, I suck at maths, LMAO.
    Lmao I know, I read the story too quickly and missed the “we moved back last year” part, so I tried to erase my stupidity. IT DIDN’T WORK,
    OBVI! lol

• SubwayToVenus

Subway, i thought you were 20?

Lol, no I’m not even 18, I’ll be 18 in exactly a month :)

MTE!!

Look, you really need to stop agreeing with yourself. It’s quite embarrassing.

l?veislouder said:
    “I Wanna Grow Old With You” is under my list of potential wedding songs :’)
    If I marry Nick Jonas though, that will have to go =X lmao

LMAOOO, I used to love Uptown girl, hahaha.
    are you kidding me? it’s got freaking claudia schiffer on the video!

OBVI! lol

Lol, that’s okay honestly I don’t even remember myself how old I was when I left england, I do know I lived there for 8 years, and moved back here like a year and a half ago.

Mar 26, 2012 @ 01:38 pm
    SubwayToVenus said:
    Subway, i thought you were 20?

Lol, no I’m not even 18, I’ll be 18 in exactly a month :)
    Our birthdays are 10 days apart c[=

SHE’LL SEE I’M NOT SO TOUGH JUST BECAUSE I’M IN LOVE WITH AN UPTOWN GIRLLLLL

l?veislouder said:
    She was 13 when she moved back. She’s been there for a while now lol

No, actually I was 15 when I moved back, she’s right, I suck at maths, LMAO.
    OBVI! lol
    ——————-
    I was wondering what the dot meant..

Our birthdays are 10 days apart c[=

the 16th of april or the 6th of may?

l?veislouder said:
    She was 13 when she moved back. She’s been there for a while now lol

No, actually I was 15 when I moved back, she’s right, I suck at maths, LMAO.
    OBVI! lol
    ——————-
    I was wondering what the dot meant..
    lol, yeahh =X haha

Mar 26, 2012 @ 01:40 pm
    Our birthdays are 10 days apart c[=

the 16th of april or the 6th of may?
    16 of April :)

Stop with the stupid obnoxious comments.That says alot right there.By the reference to the 60’s or better yet the 50’s or 40’s or 30’s even yes there where wrong things.If your so smart though you would know that history HAS always had wrong things.As far as comparisions go.Your wrong.It is ten times worse today than EVER before.

• Don’tGiveAFuuu

MTE!!

Look, you really need to stop agreeing with yourself. It’s quite embarrassing.

LMfao, you’re both anon

THANK YOU! Fucking hell man.

16 of April :)

Nice, you’re going to be two decades old, lol.

THIS SONG OMFGGGGGGGGGGGGG

can’t see it :(

OU disables the links. Hurry up.

Geez subway is such a liarrrr hate this girl, i mean its totaly not true justin is on famale artirts section -.-

• JoeHoe15

He’s a grown up young man. :’)

Australia fans, Joe is headed there tomorrow.
    Oh, Brisbane :( thank you anyway :)

can’t see it :(

OU disables the links. Hurry up.
    LMAO, you’d think it was only one someone put there as a joke, but it was a whole lot.

• SubwayToVenus

LMAO I just posted a damn picture of it.
    It was all over Tumblr and google “Justin Bieber Female Artists” you’ll find the same picture.

I have seen this several times in many discs shops, people don’t like Justin Bieber here, get over it, why would I lie about such a stupid thing?

Yea rite subway of couuuuurse the store managment placed those there… Its obvs it was a damn hater just like yorself… In fact that must’ve been you

I thought that too, but if you look at the pic, there are like 20-30 of them.

I can’t look at Justin Bieber the same, after his ~nudes wich weren’t him leaked, but the guy looked like him SO much.

Actually the boys were never dropped.

SubwayToVenus said:
    lmao. Gotta love England.

I have seen this more than once in London.
    Woah, music is so cheap in England.

Not really, but if it helps you sleep at night..

• SubwayToVenus

LMAO, what the fuck. It wasn’t me and I highly doubt a hater would pick up all of those damn albums and put them there, I have seen it many times. I’m telling you Boyfriend is not even in the Top 100 on itunes here. I have lived in the US too many years to know people have a shitty music taste, get over yourself.

Not really, but if it helps you sleep at night..

You are so ignorant, you don’t even know.

• SubwayToVenus

Woah, music is so cheap in England.

Actually Justin’s album is cheap, not all albums are 3 pounds, I bought Up all night last week and it was like 15 pounds.

Justin Bieber > Nick Jonas

My iTunes Top 10
    1) Boyfriend
    2) We Are Young
    3) Somebody That I Used to Know
    4) Wild Ones
    5) What Makes You Beautiful
    6) Glad You Came
    7) Call Me Maybe
    8) Eyes Open
    9) Starships
    10) Stronger (What Doesn’t Kill You)

No one seemed to have posted America’s lol

• SubwayToVenus

I feel bad for you guys.. your itunes charts sucks and reminds you people know nothing about music, at least in mine there’s two Adele songs in the Top 10 <3

Oh how I wish I could go back to the 60s and lived through that generation of music.

Mar 26, 2012 @ 12:24 pm
    l?veislouder said:

My iTunes Top 10
    1) Boyfriend
    2) We Are Young
    3) Somebody That I Used to Know
    4) Wild Ones
    5) What Makes You Beautiful
    6) Glad You Came
    7) Call Me Maybe
    8) Eyes Open
    9) Starships
    10) Stronger (What Doesn’t Kill You)

No one seemed to have posted America’s lol
    ====================
    1. Boyfriend
    2. We Are Young
    3. Somebody That I Used to Know
    4. Wild Ones
    5. What Makes You Beautiful
    6. Glad You Came
    7. Call Me Maybe
    8. Eyes Open
    9. Starships
    10. Stronger

^ ?

All the oppression agaisn’t women and the racism isn’t worth it.

• SubwayToVenus

We are young is number 1 on mine and number 2 there, wow.

80’s and 90’s <3

• SubwayToVenus

Omg today I was going to college by bus and Love you like a love song started playing and everyone knew the lyrics and was like enjoying it, LMAOOOO

All the oppression agaisn’t women and the racism isn’t worth it.

To me it would be.

• l?veislouder

lmao, there’s an article from Elvis Duran on Facebook (he’s a radio host on z100) about him talking with Justin, and it says: “Elvis chatted with him about his new song “Boyfriend” and what its like to be a real life celebrity boyfriend of Selena Gomez!”
    That’s like two jabs in one: 1) “real life” as opposed to a fake one; 2) “celebrity boyfriend” because the celebrity “it” guys are all she dates =X haha

80’s and 90’s <3

80s too. 90s.. eh. I was never into boybands.

1. Boyfriend
    2. We Are Young
    3. Somebody That I Used to Know
    4. Wild Ones
    5. What Makes You Beautiful
    6. Glad You Came
    7. Call Me Maybe
    8. Eyes Open
    9. Starships
    10. Stronger

^ ?
    ahh sorry, didn’t see it. I was looking for WMYB and thought it wasn’t there. Sorry!

Mar 26, 2012 @ 12:30 pm
    All the oppression agaisn’t women and the racism isn’t worth it.

To me it would be.

Then youre dumb as fuck

Mar 26, 2012 @ 12:30 pm
    All the oppression agaisn’t women and the racism isn’t worth it.

To me it would be.

Then youre dumb as fuck

• SubwayToVenus

OMG I just looked and Selena’s Love you like a love song is 48 and Hit the lights is 96, she has two songs in the Top 100 and Boyfriend didn’t even make it, LMAOOOOOOO

• SubwayToVenus

Starships is number 9 in America and number 60 in the UK, and this is why I love England, I fucking hate Nicki Minaj and her music.

Then youre dumb as fuck

There is still tons of sexism and racism in our world. It hasn’t gone away. So at least at that time something was right with the world.

Not nearly as much as back then.

• mimi

Where are you from? Here is not even in the Top 100, lmao.
    In the us justin is not #1 we are young is #1 he is not even on 100 on itunes

There is something wrong with your brain.

Not nearly as much as back then.
    Yeah, there was racism. There was sexism. There was anti-homosexual attitudes. The only difference between then and now is that more people can communicate on broader spectrum than then. We still suffer those things. Just more people know about it today.

Fact is, it was better then. People weren’t over crowded, people weren’t greedy, people weren’t rude. The majority of life was good. There were few things to “fix”, unlike today when *everything* is broken.

• mimi

hahahahahaha

In the us justin is not #1 we are young is #1 he is not even on 100 on itunes

Here he isn’t on the top 100 either but according to everyone he’s number 1 there, lol.

In the us justin is not #1 we are young is #1 he is not even on 100 on itunes
    That was clarified already.

Who THE hell IS man.

You are so ignorant, you don’t even know.

You don’t make sense.

Someone has a very SMALL LIMITED EDUCATION. As well as a SMALL MIND.

Mar 26, 2012 @ 01:43 pm
    16 of April :)

Nice, you’re going to be two decades old, lol.
    I know :'(

You don’t make sense.

Well maybe if you look up the word “ignorant” in the dictionary then it will make sense.

You guys didn’t even live back in te 60’s , what are you all talking about. You can ask your parents how life was back then! No sugarcoat.

I agree with the IGNORANT Aspect.

my childhood is coming back :’)

My parents are young.

You don’t need to live in the 60s to know that it was better than the 2000s.

Tell me what you think they say and it also depends on the person.I met a couple who were teenagers from the fifties and I have heard comments from people back then,as well as growing up with alot of that around me.They all say the same kind of thing.IT WAS BETTER,THEY DON”T LIKE TODAY.They by the way were of many different descents too

• l?veislouder

Sex and the City is on. I’m a happy person :)

You don’t need to live in the 60s to know that it was better than the 2000s.
    people will always complain. Just wait forty years and see it yourself.

You don’t need to live in the 60s to know that it was better than the 2000s.

I’m sorry, I dissagree. There’s SO much more opportunities nowadays, there are more positive changes than negative ones and you are an idiot if you can’t see that.

What the HEll is Killer tofu,supposed to mean.

My Childhood was awesome but later on in the early 2000s (as a teen) it wasn’t bad but now the shit these kids are growing up on I can only smh

What the HEll is Killer tofu,supposed to mean.
    Terrible breath :)

They are all senile.

ARE YOU AFRAID OF THE DARK? God, this show was just EPIC.

There was once a time where children could go out and play and where parents didn’t have to worry about them being abducted, where teenagers had people like Marilyn Monroe to look up to for body image purposes and not all the twigs you see in the media today causing girls to spiral down into depression, anorexia, binging and purging, etc and where child obesity wasn’t at an all time high because kids would go go outside and play not stay inside on their computers and playing video games. The times are always going to change for the better and for the worse and there’s always going to be difficulties in the world but in the 60s life didn’t seem that bad.

Actually you are wrong there are not positive changes, your the one sugarcoated.Things started escalating down fast from the mid-60’s.History in many ways has proven that.This is called a degenerated time frame.Even the general world has said,This is a dying culture.They back teh did not have also all the hunger and terrorists problems like they do today.

• mouse

ARE YOU AFRAID OF THE DARK? God, this show was just EPIC.
    ____

^THIS^

Yeah, back then, we just killed people we didn’t like.

• Ladyy

You gain some you lose some.
    We lost respect but gained opportunity

They are not THAT old stupid and the way you talk is disgusting.PROOF.You wanted someone from thay generation to comment and they did.Now you are making up stupid excuses for your self and your blatant ignorance.Today is shit,in comparision to yesterday in so many ways.Just like your MOUTH.EXAMPLE

What? Who are you talking to?

why Mrs and Mr jonas don’t give up on this purity ring?

Sounds better.We did not gain opprtunity,we gained stress.They did a survey about woman then and woman today.They found that woman have so called MORE opportunitys today.(Which I don’t agree with)and less happiness.The reverse was in that of yester year more happiness,less stress I mean More opportunitys.

less opportunitys.End quote.

Mr and Mrs. whoever they are don’t get the point that they don’t care.Giving someone a Symbolic ring is not meant to be superfical.They don’t care though,they want to do it because they think it’s fun.There is no point and now he is going to ruin it again.Way to go,NO

There is something wrong with your brain.

Everything is perfectly fine with my brain.

Mar 26, 2012 @ 12:41 pm

There is something wrong with your brain.

Agreed

In the 60s or at least the later 60s everyone started mellowing down with weed.

subwaytovenus,i love your icon of katy perry.

Justin Bieber > Nick Jonas
    ahaha, you gave me a good laugh :)

There is something wrong with your brain.

Agreed

There’s no need to act like you’re two different people to try to get your point across.

90s > 60s

• mimi

In the us justin is not #1 we are young is #1 he is not even on 100 on itunes

I don’t know what chart they are looking at, but I heard the song and to be honest can’t have you and before the storm is so much better than this song!

Is that girl next to him actually wearing makeup? Like how old are you..

• mimi

In the us justin is not #1 we are young is #1 he is not even on 100 on itunes

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

There is something wrong with your brain.

Everything is perfectly fine with my brain.
    *Shakes head* no, no it’s not.

Actually, you are incorrect. We are two different people.

90s > 60s

The 90s were only good television wise.

Honey, these Jonas B’s songs have nothing to do with Boyfriend nothing at all, you surely are old enough to stop starting fighs over something like this.

Actually, you are incorrect. We are two different people.

Yeah.. sure you are.

In the us justin is not #1 we are young is #1 he is not even on 100 on itunes

Mimi, shut up. I’m looking at the damn chart now, and despite not wanting it to be true, “Boyfriend” is number one. Also, I don’t believe you live in the U.S., so maybe that’s where your issue is; it’s not #1 in your country (which surprises me, because South American fans are all over Jusin and Jonas Brothers), but it is #1 here.

*Shakes head* no, no it’s not.

Says the person who has a double personality and can’t even comment back to my well thought out comment.

90s > 60s

The 90s were only good television wise.

Bitch please what about bsb, nkotb and all those other boybands?

We are two different people, dumbass.

• l?veislouder

She’s only comparing them because she thinks “Boyfriend” is supposed to be about Selena, and as “Can’t Have You” and “Before the Storm” are about Miley, they’re automatically better in her eyes.
    (They are better songs, but it has nothing to do with Selena and Miley.)

No we’re NOT! Justin is still pretty famous

Bitch please what about bsb, nkotb and all those other boybands?

Don’t have any real talent and were used for their pretty faces.

We are two different people, dumbass.

Yeah? Well how are you going to prove that?

The 90s brought you the internet! Dumbfuck!

(They are better songs, but it has doesn’t to do with Selena and Miley.)

Agrred theyre better songs… Mimi is dumb as fuck tho

And cell phones!

No we’re NOT! Justin is still pretty famous
    I wasn’t saying you’re over Justin as in you’re done with him, I was saying you’re all over him as if you can’t get enough. Context clues are your friends, buddy.

Actually, you are incorrect. We are two different people.

Yeah.. sure you are.
    I’m the one who made the statement about your brain. Another person agreed with my statement. We are not the same person.

The 90s brought you the internet! Dumbfuck!
    WIN!

Bitch please what about bsb, nkotb and all those other boybands?

Don’t have any real talent and were used for their pretty faces.
    Just like 1D. Mhmm.

L<3veislouder gets more and more annoying every post -.-

Just like 1D. Mhmm

Bitch please what about bsb, nkotb and all those other boybands?

Don’t have any real talent and were used for their pretty faces.

Go visit a beatles fansite then… Ou celebs are just as you described

The 90s brought you the internet! Dumbfuck!

And I’m sure all our lives would be much better without the internet. And is that the only insult you have? Calling me a dumbfuck? Not a smart thing to say to an honor roll student.

———————-

You must be joking…. that or you are a dumbfuck.

Mar 26, 2012 @ 12:59 pm
    L<3veislouder gets more and more annoying every post -.-
    ----------
    Why, because I make valid points you can't argue against? Go and be annoyed then. Here's a cookie: http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-94XK-zMZLFI/Tk5ekLtwDgI/AAAAAAAADs4/dEjtNbQsvXc/s400/Cookie.gif

• Ijustneedyounow

Aww haha he’s adorable.

Is it just me or does he look like Gibby from iCarly?

• entertainmentlove

playaaaaa

• DJDangerIsSexy

Australia fans, Joe is headed there tomorrow.
    Oh, Brisbane :( thank you anyway :)

Okay, how am I just hearing about this now?
    Where in Brisbane and how can I get tickets???
    PLEASE TELL ME????

*Shakes head* no, no it’s not.

Your comment wasn’t well thought out. None of our comments are well thought out. Stop pretending, you’re the one who agreed to my statement.

Reminds me of the JoeHawk!

• Anony

The 90s brought you the internet! Dumbfuck!
    WIN!
    ___

^THIS^

fucking ugly

So loveislouder thinks 1d is better than bsb -.-

Then why are you so defensive?

Just like 1D. Mhmm.

Yes.. exactly.

I am talking too the person Who started this problem,obviously.

• l?veislouder

You must be joking…. that or you are a dumbfuck.
    I’m sorry, when it was announced that 1D was the first U.K. band to ever debut at #1 on the U.S. charts with their debut CD, I assumed that they were, in fact, the first. My bad.

l?veislouder said:
    In the us justin is not #1 we are young is #1 he is not even on 100 on itunes

—————
    It is number one in Argentina, Brazil and Chile. And maybe in more countries that I didn’t check. What is this world turning into? :(

Lol at this anon pretending she’s different people. Get help sweetie.

Go visit a beatles fansite then… Ou celebs are just as you described

I’d rather stay right here.

I am talking too the person Who started this problem,obviously.
    You?

Mar 26, 2012 @ 01:02 pm
    So loveislouder thinks 1d is better than bsb -.-
    Tell me where I said that, because I don’t recall ever saying those words. Go on, I’ll wait…

You don’t even make any fucking sense. And the reason you didn’t reply is because you don’t know how to reply to that you “dumbfuck”.

• l?veislouder

-_____- at least England has two Adele songs and no Bieber in their top. They can help me hold out some hope for humanity.

Mar 26, 2012 @ 01:03 pm
    l?veislouder said:

You must be joking…. that or you are a dumbfuck.

Yes, because Backstreet Boys is a UK band. I’m sure twitter helped with One Direction’s Guinness Records *sarcasm on th guinness part* though.

Just like 1D. Mhmm
    BSB,N’SYNC,NKOTB, did not need television shows to become successful, like shit loads of artists today (maybe not shit loads, but a lot)

• Don’tGiveAFuuu

The 90s brought you the internet! Dumbfuck!

As if the “honor roll” stops one from being a dumbfuck -__-

Mar 26, 2012 @ 01:05 pm
    Don’tGiveAFuuu said:

The 90s brought you the internet! Dumbfuck!

As if the “honor roll” stops one from being a dumbfuck
    -__-
    _____

BTW it doesn’t

—————-

If your life would be so much better without it, why are YOU on it?

Then why are you so defensive?
    I’m not defensive. You just see it as being defensive, but I’m not.

l?veislouder said:
    Hip hip hooray for England.

• l?veislouder

In the music industry, artists need second and third chances, and that comes from TV shows (words from Adam Levine, lead singer of Maroon 5, just in case you didn’t know). And in case you forgot, without TV shows, we wouldn’t have Kelly Clarkson or Carrie Underwood.

Franklin Jonas is better than Justin Bieber.

As if the “honor roll” stops one from being a dumbfuck -__-

Are you stupid or something? Honestly. Read what you type before you click the submit button.

• l?veislouder

Which is why I said they broke records in a way no other band has before. I wasn’t comparing BSB and 1D, just pointing out that 1D does have talent.

• mimi

(They are better songs, but it has doesn’t to do with Selena and Miley.)
    Boyfriend is about selena justin confess on it in a radio show before you talk maybe you should do some research and the lyrics of can’t have you and before the storm are better than boyfriend honey!!!! AND AM TALKING ABOUT SONGS ABOUT GIRL LYRICALLY! DING DONG!

He says is for Selena(0:55) and for all girls

Your welcome.

If your life would be so much better without it, why are YOU on it?

Because over the years I’ve unfortunately became obsessed with it and now I’m stuck. And you know your life would be better without it.

• SubwayToVenus

BSB WILL ALWAYS ALWAYS BE BETTER THAN 1D, DON’T EVEN COMPARE THEM WTF.

I’m not defensive. You just see it as being defensive, but I’m not.

Sure you aren’t.

You are really stupid with airs of wanting to seem intelligent.

Damn, I want to go to bloody England so bad.

• SubwayToVenus

Damn, I want to go to bloody England so bad.

COME!

• l?veislouder

You are really stupid with airs of wanting to seem intelligent.
    Or you realize you’re messing with someone who’s smart enough to point out specifics. I wasn’t comparing BSB and 1D, and you thought I was, and now that I’ve proven I wasn’t, you’re in quite a pickle. You can just admit you jumped to conclusions, we can shake hands, and be on our way. Your choice.

female cousins or sisters?

“Mar 26, 2012 @ 01:00 pm
    l?veislouder said:
    Just like 1D. Mhmm
    I don’t remember BSB, NKOTB, N*SYNC, etc coming in third in a talent contest and breaking Billboard records in a way no other band ever has. Mhmm.”

STFU

STFU
    lol someone mad.

shit >>>>>>>>>>> BSB, NKOTB, N*SYNC

The next Joe Jonas.

• Panda34

Wow he looks just like their dad lol

Joe doesn’t have a girlfriend

Joe lives with his girlfriend and Nick lives with Elvis.

Then gtfo

• SubwayToVenus

Bsb sold 13 million albums in one week why are we even comparing them to 1D or discussing stuff, they had like 12452 number one songs.

shit >>>>>>>>>>> BSB, NKOTB, N*SYNC

Pretty much.

Mar 26, 2012 @ 01:15 pm
    shit >>>>>>>>>>> BSB, NKOTB, N*SYNC

Then gtfo

Someone didn’t read my comment.

They all sound the same to me.

SubwayToVenus said:
    Damn, I want to go to bloody England so bad.

COME!
    yay! Can I sleep at your place?

I’m not defensive. You just see it as being defensive, but I’m not.

Sure you aren’t.
    How are you?

Is frankie holding a condom in the second pic?

• SubwayToVenus

How is Boyfriend doing on Itunes?

• SubwayToVenus

How is Boyfriend doing on Itunes?

Have you even read the other comments? Lulz

I don’t trust, Subway. She is not a Bieber fan by any means.