Jonas Brothers Shorty Award WINNERS

shorty3
shorty2
shorty1

A Bustin Jieber: Madonna /the Jonas Brothers: Paul McCartney and Lady Gaga and many more;)

one direction fans please gtfo.

I am so happy for Justin Bieber right now!! Somebody tweeted Madonna (since Madonna is doing a one day on twitter question and answer thingy) Anyway, Some guy asked Madonna what she thought of Justin Bieber, and her reply was “I am a big fan, I really love it when he raps”

Justin Bieber just tweeted how happy he was to get recognized by Madonna.. Might not be a big thing to you people on here, but like he said on twitter, as an up and coming artist to get noticed by someone as big as her is awesome!

lol
    someone is jealous….

whatever… Jonas Brothers are the winners!

yaayy they won!! can’t wait for new music

aheem…
    Estupidas beliebers fans…
    Amiga, ¿Te perdiste?.

• TakeItAndRun

Live.Love.Learn. said:
    This award is irrelevant though. It means absolutely nothing. No1 currr

Ofc, cuz they didnt won ;) lol

Congratz JB! <3

———————————-
    stfu this a Jonas post moron

Yay!!!!! Hopefully next comes #1 music…..

KEVIN…YOU GOONIE…I could totally see Joe shouting that when he was little. I STILL LOVE THESE BOYS! Well at least Kevin and Joe.

• SubwayToVenus

Haters get the fuck out, we know this is an irrelevant fan voted award, but this proves how they still have dedicated fans, 1D fans were pressed all over Twitter, Jb have been in a 3 year break and they still won. Their fans miss them. Sit down.

• SubwayToVenus

I hate how some 1D fans are so pressed at the Jonases when Joe actually said they’re so talented and fun. And 1D like the Jonases too, I don’t know what the fuck is their problem.

People are meeting Joe left and right tonight at that charity event. I’m stuck on Ocean UP FML!

• TakeItAndRun

SubwayToVenus said:

THIS! <3

SubwayToVenus said:

Why is relevant to talk about 1D in your comment .____. they’re good guys. At least if you wanna compare use Justin Bieber – you know, the guy who is the real JB (yeah right)..anyway that’s good for them. I rather see them everywhere again than Justin’s cheesy ass songs. I’ve never really care that they were making good teen music till her appeared.

• SubwayToVenus

No, don’t get me wrong! I REALLY like 1D, I bought their album, they’re so sweet and cool, but some fans are just annoying as fuck.

• Live.Love.Learn.

Lol I’m not the least bit pressed though. I’d honestly never even heard of this award until now…if people rlly are getting upset over it, they need to stfd cuz it isn’t even that serious ._.

Ramblr Box?@RamblrBoxR

Secret – “When my daughters aren’t around – I steal their Ipod and enjoy listening to Joe Jonas – I am a 58… http://tmblr.co/Zt3mevIdccnc
    LOL this is funny!

SubwayToVenus said:

Oh lolo sorry i didn’t want to sound bitchy haha <333 hehe i know everybody has annoying fans :)

Yah!They won and if it is sooo irrelevant. Then why are you soo upset about it. Don’t rain on there long awaited parade.

I’M SO HAPPY (:

• SubwayToVenus

Well they are, because these were fan voted awards and they have all been voting for a loooooong time. And it doesn’t matter if it’s serious or not, it’s not like 1D have won a freaking Grammy tbh, so it should mean something, I’m just saying, this proves they still have fans who love them. It’s not fair to be bitchy about it.

JONAS BROTHERS FTW<3

• Didi

coooool!

jonas brothers are back!

jonas brothers are back!

jonas brothers are back!

It doesn’t matter what age you are if it’s good music,that’s it.That’s what they are creating.Alot of adults,including those in the major music industry listens to the boys.No one forced them to.I think the music is generational.That one of the first things I thought when I heard them.What bothers me actually is little children listening to it as it is not really made for that group but at least THEY don’t have crappy lyrics,so I guess its okay.

The boys are back ! : )

Congrats but I expected to win even though I didn’t vote

Mar 26, 2012 @ 10:06 pm

Congrats but I expected to win even though I didn’t vote
    I didn’t vote either. Glad they won.

Mar 26, 2012 @ 09:43 pm
    Mar 26, 2012 @ 09:42 pm

Mar 26, 2012 @ 09:43 pm
    Mar 26, 2012 @ 09:42 pm

——————
    You’re a true idiot.

Don’t be so immature. Just because you say it 3 times,10, times or 1,000,000 times doesn’t make it true. Ok you may not be a fan but there are still alot of people who are. I don’t like Justin Bieber or One direction. I prefer Jonas. Can we all just like whoever we like without the need to try to bring someone else down?

That’s right, like Nick always have said “we have the best fans in the world” :)

Jonas Brothers 2012!

I don’t think One Direcion are not talented, they’re just not my kind of music. Their sound is way too romantic for me, lol. And even though I’m happy JB won and not them, I don’t think is right to diss them, because everyone has a different taste in music.

I thought the second pic was a real video :(

SubwayToVenus said:

SubwayToVenus(interesting name)I keep thinking your icon is you?

My icon is Katy Perry! SubwayToVenus is a song by my all time favorite band the Red hot chili peppers, I was listening to that song when I created this account.

I’ve always wanted to know where that name came lol once i asked you and you didn’t answer :/

• SubwayToVenus

Sorry! Well now you know :)

I am sorry but this is a total travesty/JOKE.
    If the category was for best teeny bopper group from 3 years ago, I could see it.

loloz

Strange that Joe & Nick have both been on twitter, but haven’t even acknowledged this. Sad, but really don’t think Nick’s heart is into the Jonas Brothers anymore. Here Justin Bieber shoots right to number 1 (eww) w/his new song and I just feel like by the time they’d finish their album it’ll be too long a wait. Would love to see them shoot to number 1 someday. Just to prove everyone wrong.

The fans still love THE JB and there are MANY of us. It’s the media who always wants to try to try tomke it seem like fans of this group or that havemoved on and the mags feature all of the newer people but so what! I don’t want any of the newer people! That’s right The JB won. The REAL JB. Get over it.

Sorry 1D didn’t win. 1D can’t sing worth shit. It’s becaue there young, good looks, and British. I’ve tried giving them a chance and i’ve never said DA FUCK?! So many times in my life. Quit hating.
    Jonas is the SHIT. ;D
    —————–
    this

Nick Jonas said:

We feel so blessed
    —————-
    Because you are blessed Nicky.

Someone is upset that 1D-shit didn’t win
    This award is irrelevant though. It means absolutely nothing. No1 currr
    —————–
    And yet you keep commenting on it and bothered to come on this post at all. hmmmm,guess it does mean something.

Mar 26, 2012 @ 09:42 pm

Mar 26, 2012 @ 09:42 pm

They are soooo irrelevant!!!

Jonas Brothers are DUNZO!!!!!

They are OVER!!!

Mar 26, 2012 @ 09:42 pm

Mar 26, 2012 @ 09:43 pm
    Jonas Brothers are DUNZO!!!!!

They are OVER!!!

Mar 26, 2012 @ 09:43 pm
    Jonas Brothers are DUNZO!!!!!

They are OVER!!!

Mar 26, 2012 @ 09:43 pm
    Jonas Brothers are DUNZO!!!!!

They are OVER!!!

Mar 26, 2012 @ 09:44 pm

Mar 26, 2012 @ 09:43 pm
    Jonas Brothers are DUNZO!!!!!

They are OVER!!!
    ————————–

• SubwayToVenus

SubwayToVenus(interesting name)I keep thinking your icon is you?

I think the Jonas Brothers are the only ‘teen artist’ that don’t mind the younger fans, and I think that’s extremely cute. They’re just happy making music and getting people listen to it. They love all their fans equally. Well, so does Selena, but she’s just irrelevant in the music industry.

:) congrats Jonas brothers!!! <3

WHEN JONAS BROTHERS COME BACK WITH THEIR NEW ALBUM, AND TOUR, NO ONE WILL BE TALKING ABOUT ONE DIRECTION OR JUSTIN BEIBER ANYMORE!!!!!!!

aw i missed them<3 Congrats Jonas brothers! (:

Subway, the more I read your comments, the more I belive you’re the most awesome person on this site. I arrived one hour late to the Beatles discussion, but you were truly amazing replying to those trolls.

• SubwayToVenus

Aww thanks bb

• b

Live.Love.Learn. said:

This is really surprising…was it rigged by Papa Jonas or?
    You are so annoying.

TWO CAN PLAY THAT

• Nick Jonas

We feel so blessed.

• yourallfreaks

Jonas is the SHIT. ;D

congratulations to the jonas brothers…

Obviously they are not irrelevant since their fans got them this award. But it does seem like no one’s in charge anymore. Like who is managing them? Their Dad’s not around. Are they w/Hollywood records still?

Mar 26, 2012 @ 10:13 pm
    Mar 26, 2012 @ 09:43 pm
    Mar 26, 2012 @ 09:42 pm

Mar 26, 2012 @ 10:13 pm
    Mar 26, 2012 @ 09:43 pm
    Mar 26, 2012 @ 09:42 pm

Mar 26, 2012 @ 10:13 pm
    Mar 26, 2012 @ 09:43 pm
    Mar 26, 2012 @ 09:42 pm

Mar 26, 2012 @ 10:13 pm
    Mar 26, 2012 @ 09:43 pm
    Mar 26, 2012 @ 09:42 pm

• xopretty00

They are soooo irrelevant!!!

LOL it doesn’t matter how irrelevant the awards is; they got the majority of the votes. But, seriously, even if they had lost who cares. People are always so pressed about the musicians they like. Someone is always saying “blank” is irrelevant. Even if they are, so what? Would that make you stop liking their music. It should matter whether an artist sells 100 or 1,000,000 albums because it has nothing to do with how talented they are or whether you enjoy their music. Some of the most talented people in the world don’t even have record deals.

• crazylady

this post died so I’m wasting my time typing but I know. I don’t know why people are so obsessed with relevancy.

• JoeHoe15

LIKE A BOSS! :D

Wasting so much of your valuable time calling them irrelevant. Posting it over & over again. You’re never going to get a fan to agree with you. So why waste your useless existence? They got an award voted on by tons of loyal fans. Don’t let it eat away at you. Move on.

i don’t mind 1d but their fans are the new beliebers just recycled jonas fans are as loyal as a cat and onto the next new thing

jonas brothers have long way to go.they not back yet.nick still doing the broadway until july.so all of you have to wait until 2013 to get a new tour and a new cd.

• HECKYEAHJOBROS

I am sorry but this is a total travesty/JOKE.
    ME: I GUESS YOU ARE A 1D OR 20STM FAN, WHAT A STUPID BITCH, GET A LIFE :)

Live.Love.Learn. said:
    Someone is upset that 1D-shit didn’t win
    This award is irrelevant though. It means absolutely nothing. No1 currr
    ME: IS NOT IRRELEVANT, THIS AWARD IS FOR THE BEST OF FACEBOOK, TWITTER, YOUTUBE, TUMBLR AND MORE. YOU ARE MAD JUST BECAUSE 1D DIDN’T WIN. I FEEL SORRY FOR YOU, I LIKE 1D BUT JONAS BROTHERS ARE WAY BETTER THAN 1D AND THEY DESERVE IT.

JONAS BROTHERS WIN 2011 Y 2012 YES THE BETS BAND IN TWITTER THE BEST BAND IN THE WORLD

CONGRATS TRUE JONATICS

JONAS THE BEST

1D LOSER JAAJAAJ

This award is Irrelevant though. It Means absolutely nothing

They are soooo Irrelevant!

HAHAHAHA OK

LOST ONE DIRECTION, NOW THEY ARE IRRELEVANT

JONAS BROTHERS THE BEST

YEAAAAAAAAH BUDY! JONAS BROTHERS IS THE BEST BAND IN THE WORLD :)

so it should mean something, I’m just saying, this proves they still have fans who love them. JONAS THE BEST .. 1D SUCKS

JONAS BROTHERS WINNERS IN 2011 AND 2012 YES

I’m just saying, this proves they still have fans who love them

JONAS BROTHERS WINNERS IN 2011 AND 2012 YES

I’m just saying, this proves they still have fans who love them

JONAS BROTHERS WINNERS IN 2011 AND 2012 YES

I’m just saying, this proves they still have fans who love them

• HARRY HOT STYLE

JONAS BROTHERS SUCKS ID WIN

WTF this post. LMAO

• GeorgijBajbak

?????? aurea: ????? ??????.

Nick Jonas said:

We feel so blessed
    —————-
    Because you are blessed Nicky.
    ________

know it sound sttupid but i want this two to be nick jonas and miley :DDDD niley freak in the house :DD

i dont like when jonas fans (jonatics) and 1D fans (directioners) fight because i love both of them : ) ) ) ) fighting stupid justins fans is really fun but jonatics and directioners shouldn’t fight dont forget liam payne is a jonas fan kind of :DDD and joe and nick said they where cool guys

I am sorry but this is a total travesty/JOKE.

I am sorry but this is a total travesty/JOKE.
    lol are u mad? stay fucking mad.

• Live.Love.Learn.

This is really surprising…was it rigged by Papa Jonas or?

Someone is upset that 1D-shit didn’t win

don’t compare the id, band to the jonas brothers, JONAS BROTHERS R BY FAR, THE BEST GROUP IN ANY CATEGORY, ONE DIRECTION, IS A FAD, THEY’LL DIE DOWN NEXT YEAR OR TWO, THE JONAS BROTHERS ARE STILL A STRONG BAND, WE LOVE YOU FOREVER AND ALWAYS JONAS BROTHERS, WILL ALWAYS BE NUMBER 1.

• Live.Love.Learn.

Someone is upset that 1D-shit didn’t win
    This award is irrelevant though. It means absolutely nothing. No1 currr

Welp…

SubwayToVenus(interesting name)I keep thinking your icon is you?