Justin Bieber ‘Love’s A Different Story Now’

139Instagram

Justin Bieber told Elvis Duran: ‘When you’re 13, that’s when you’re first trying to figure out what it means, that’s kind of a puppy love. Now, being 18 and trying to figure out what it actually really means is a totally different story.’

Ryan: I know that Selena is traveling to film Spring Breakers, is it? Justin: Yeah, she’s doing it now. She’s poppin, it’s having so much fun with James Franco and others, is well excited. Ryan: You read the script it? Justin: Yes, she shows me. Ryan: And you also want to read, as the man of her life, ultimately want to know what she is doing. Justin: Yes Ryan: If James Franco is making a movie with Selena, you will want to read about it. Justin: Yes, I have to know what is happening. Ryan: Yes Justin : Yes But it is good, the movie is pretty wild, especially for her. She is excited to take on this challenge and she left the comfort zone, because she made ​​many films from Disney and the program was for children, but that is for the older and she’s super excited. Ryan: What are you doing to pass the time while she is away? Justin: I’m working, working all day, is what keeps me busy.

Elvis: I do not want to get involved in your personal life, but you said recently that you and Selena are finally at a point where you do not need to hide things as simple as going out to dinner, because of the paparazzi. But I do not because you want to hide the dinners or create a big secret. To what extent have you been to hide it? JB: We never really hide, except maybe at the beginning. But I just do not like rubbing people’s faces in and be like “Here we are walking on the beach.” I hate it. I hate the fact of walking on the beach and people watching me. Like I just want to be enjoying the breeze and have paparazzi sticking a camera in my face.

MOAR UNDER!

• mouse

mimi said:

Is he saying he not sure what he feel for selena if is love or she just comfortable because she can relate to his work?
    ___

He don’t know WTF he saying

These pics was already posted. Justin sound controlling with that read script thing.

• Live.Love.Learn.

WTF is the grammar in that novel? Cringing..

• jt

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

• jt

….

• Anony

I use to be like “Leave them alone, Let them be, They’re in love, People are just jealous” Now I’m like “WTF ever, this shit ain’t cute no more than it was a yr ago”

At 13, I knew what love was. Only if you’re immature do you not know what it is. Honestly, most people in my junior high did know what it was. What you don’t know is how you will be in a few years. But honestly, most people haven’t changed that much………

• Panda34

• jt

haters gonna hate. js
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

They aren’t wrong.
    But that whole I didn’t know what love was at 13/14 and now I’m really in love because I’m adult is annoying.
    Y’all aren’t adults yet
    By law, yes they are.

l?veislouder said:
    Interesting choice of words, mentioning the beach. That’s where their biggest “scandal” stems from.
    What scandals? I don’t think Jelena has done any scandals as yet! I am still waiting for something bigger! I doubt it if it will ever happen/come! The scandals you’re referring to–if they are really scandals–can’t even be considered as scandals! Miley had so far staged the biggest scandals among her peer group, nothing in comparison to what they are doing!

oceanUP said:
    are there any pix with miley showing off her thong? it’s weird that is one thing she seems not to do..
    What could be worst than showing your shaven brazilian cut vgg!??!

• l?veislouder

• SubwayToVenus

BUT I SEE YOU WITH HIM SLOW DANCING, TEARING ME APART, CAUSE YOU DON’T SEE, WHENEVER YOU KISS HIM, I’M BREAKING, OH HOW I WISH THAT WAS MEEEEEEE,

• oceanUP

Justin : Yes But it is good, the movie is pretty wild, especially for her.
    LMAO. If your boyfriend says that, you know you’re boring as.

You ain’t no Miley Cyrus, bitch.

THE NEW SONG SUCKS

DON’T MAKE ME LAUGH, YOU HAVEN’T EVEN BEEN 18 FOR A MONTH, LMAOOOOO. He’s a joke.

• l?veislouder

Mar 26, 2012 @ 02:15 pm
    love that song <3

• Ranii

FUCK SPELLING.

• SubwayToVenus

Didn’t he turn 18 like a month ago? What a dumbass.

• Nony

Didn’t he turn 18 like a month ago? What a dumbass.
    __

Barely -__-

Condescending Wonka @OhWonka
    Oh you have swag? I bet that looks great on a resume.

SubwayToVenus said:

Didn’t he turn 18 like a month ago? What a dumbass.

fellow anon said it first, you lose, Subway.

when you look me in the eyeeeeeeesssssss

• Happy

SubwayToVenus said:

Didn’t he turn 18 like a month ago? What a dumbass.

fellow anon said it first, you lose, Subway.
    ____

There’s no win or lose because we’re all thinking it

• Roflmao

Gearsarealwayst… said:
    “boyfriend” is the most stupid song since “friday”.

I’ll second that.
    ___

Third it

Gearsarealwayst… said:
    niley? move on. #yolo
    >:C
    You don’t know what you’ve got yourself into, girlie. Just wait for Subway and her loyal army of anons to come and get you.

• mouse

“boyfriend” is the most stupid song since “friday”.
    Over exaggerated.
    _

Truly

• Gearsarealwaysturning

“boyfriend” is the most stupid song since “friday”.
    Over exaggerated.
    ===
    I will think about what i said chillin by the fire eatin fondue. :D

0:22 BOOB HUNTER! :D

• CheSeagull

“She’s poppin”

I didn’t know people still said “poppin'” …Jesus Christ.

0:22 BOOB HUNTER! :D
    Are they seriously signing albums with PINK sharpies?

• AcidPinkLemonade

Those paragraphs are so jumbled.

Jelena holding hands.
    lmao, we need to teach Justin the parts of the body.

” To what extent have you been to hide it? JB: We never really hide, except maybe at the beginning. “. JB? JB?!? ? FAIL ?
    JB means Jonas Brothers since 2005.

Mama mia

• Ladyy
  • Don’tGiveAFuuu

Jelena holding hands.
    lmao, we need to teach Justin the parts of the body.
    ___

Clearly -_-

I’m hungry. :(

Niley vs Nelena
    Miam vs Niley

• Gearsarealwaysturning

“boyfriend” is the most stupid song since “friday”.

I’m hungry. :(
    Then go to HUNGRY JACK’S :DDDD

• Anony
  • SubwayToVenus

Nick touching Miley’s butt.

LMAO

You’re meant to hold her hand Nick… too cute.

Gearsarealwayst… said:
    “boyfriend” is the most stupid song since “friday”.

I’ll second that.

“boyfriend” is the most stupid song since “friday”.
    Over exaggerated.

• Gearsarealwaysturning

niley? move on. #yolo

• mimi

omg miley songs written by her when she was 14 is better than this song boyfriend!

Roflmao said:

Gearsarealwayst… said:
    “boyfriend” is the most stupid song since “friday”.

I’ll second that.
    ___

Third it
    I second the third comment.

Boyfriend is the best song of all times.

• Gearsarealwaysturning

Gearsarealwayst… said:
    niley? move on. #yolo
    >:C
    ===
    subway is a good girl.

Gearsarealwayst… said:
    “boyfriend” is the most stupid song since “friday”.
    Over exaggerated.
    ===
    I will think about what i said chillin by the fire eatin fondue. :D
    how dare you, swag swag swag on you ¬¬

• EarthChild

Is it just me or does Boyfriend sound really similar to Justin Timberlake’s “Girlfriend” ft. Nelly.

• mouse

Roflmao said:

Gearsarealwayst… said:
    “boyfriend” is the most stupid song since “friday”.

I’ll second that.
    ___

Third it

Fourth

• Gearsarealwaysturning

I missed ou.

===
    subway is a good girl.

I am indeed.
    But… LONG LIVE NILEY, UNTIL THE STORM TEARS THEM APART.

• Gearsarealwaysturning

Boyfriend is the best song of all times.
    ===
    a masterpiece. The lyrics are awesome =)

Gearsarealwayst… said:
    I missed ou.

Why did you leave??

Niley vs Nelena
    Miam vs Niley
    NILEY <3 those hand-in-hand moments are worth everything.

• Yeahh

SWAGGIE ON ALL YOU BITCHES

Gearsarealwayst… said:
    I missed ou.

Why did you leave??
    Taylor?

• SubwayToVenus

Boyfriend is the best song of all times.

Why did you leave??
    Taylor?

LMFAOOOOOOOOOOO

The worst song I have ever heard was “Let Me Smell Your Dick”. It’s a real song.

Can we move to the Taylor post? I don’t like Bieber ones..

Haven’t heard it, but it reminded me of ‘I Just Had Sex’ LMFAO.

• Gearsarealwaysturning

===
    subway is a good girl.

I am indeed.
    But… LONG LIVE NILEY, UNTIL THE STORM TEARS THEM APART.
    ===
    Niley is dead. Forever. They dont even talk to each other anymore. They probably avoid every type of contact. Miley is gonna marry liam and move to australia to live like the hippie she is surfing all day raisin koalas.

===

Oh no you didn’t.

• Gearsarealwaysturning

=D

that makes no sense

LMAO

• SubwayToVenus

“Party on your pussy” could beat that.

• Gearsarealwaysturning

I left because after the “night owls” shit, ou became a place full of clique bitches that I hated and it was not fun anymore. Im here because im sick lying in bed incredibly bored lol

Justin Bieber es feo.

Gearsarealwayst… said:

All the bicthes left. You should come back.

• Gearsarealwaysturning

in my opinion “i just had sex” is a good song.

it looks like selena is boring him ._.

From -1 to -5

I rate “Just Had Sex” -2

“Part On Your Pussy” -1

“Smell yo Dick” -5

i loved how you guys randomly posted the Niley links, i almost never ship celebrity couples but they were too adorable to not to.

Scooter Braun ? @scooterbraun
    alot r asking. #1 on itunes is not enough to get BILLBOARD #1 single. we need to sell at least 400,000 first week. so gift and #BIEBERBLAST

They are so greedy! smh

“Let me be your dirty fucking whore” beats all those songs, js.

Every post turns into a Niley post lately. <3

• ParisianChic

he knows how many people say hes gay….now why would he put out a single called boyfriend??

Scooter Braun ? @scooterbraun

They are so greedy! smh

Now, dont take this as me defending what his manager said, cause im not even a fan of Biebers, but my friend told me the reason he said that was because Justin never went to #1 on Billboard before, so he is wanting this to be his first time!! Whats so wrong with that? Im sure its every singers goal to acheive that!!

congratulations to justin bieber on winning the shorty awards.YAYY…

• Live.Love.Learn.

Looks like Subway’s caught the 1Direction Infectionnn

“Take a dump on my stool” beats all your songs. It’s a country western song, sung by Taylor Swift when she was 16.

• dhiegonator

OMG ITS DHIEGO FUGA
    I LOVE HIM
    PLZ DATE W/ ME

why every teen star says that now?
    way to diss their first boyfriend/girlfriend.

I call BS!!

They aren’t wrong.
    Y’all aren’t adults yet

This shit again -___-

Holdig hands on the beach is nothing but holding ass & breast is Mr.Bieber

lol

• mimi

Holdig hands on the beach is nothing but holding ass & breast is Mr.Bieber

Oops Holding*

• jt

hello

I am so happy for Justin Bieber right now!! Somebody tweeted Madonna (since Madonna is doing a one day on twitter question and answer thingy) Anyway, Some guy asked Madonna what she thought of Justin Bieber, and her reply was “I am a big fan, I really love it when he raps”

Justin Bieber just tweeted how happy he was to get recognized by Madonna.. Might not be a big thing to you people on here, but like he said on twitter, as an up and coming artist to get noticed by someone as big as her is awesome!

It was Nsync’s song ft Nelly.JT just sung lead.

THE NEXT “WE ARE THE WORLD” BITCHES :’)!!!!!!!!!

• l?veislouder

Mar 26, 2012 @ 02:33 pm
    Condescending Wonka @OhWonka
    Oh you have swag? I bet that looks great on a resume.
    lmao, love it! xD

Subway is a joke.

when you look me in the eyeeeeeeesssssss
    Don’t tell me that I’m ugly.

• JustSaying

when you look me in the eyeeeeeeesssssss

_

And tell me that you love me

• Happy

when you look me in the eyeeeeeeesssssss
    Don’t tell me that I’m ugly.
    __

-__-

Subway is a joke.

How?
    __

They don’t know, they’re just talking shit
    -__-

I know, they’re like “Subway this, subway that” and I’m like “Why you’re so obsessed with me??”

• Nony

Holdig hands on the beach is nothing but holding ass & breast is Mr.Bieber

Oops Holding*
    ___

I wonder if they just don’t get it or maybe they’re just pretending the ass grabbing pics don’t exist