Taylor Swift Dianna Agron + Tim Tebow?

taylor-tebow-picture

On Sunday afternoon, Taylor Swift and Dianna Agron went to see The Hunger Games at Arclight Cinemas, before dining at Unami Burger, reports NY Post. Both stars have recently been romantically linked to NFL quarterback Tim Tebow. Tebow has invited both Swift, 22, and Agron, 25, to his second annual Tim Tebow Foundation Charity Golf Tournament on April 14 in Ponte Vedra, Florida.

Do YOU think Taylor and Tim are a good match?!

Tay was also on the cover of IN ROCK Magazine!

that makes no sense

The stories about her dating Cory in different media outlets weren’t legit, because she was with John Mayer att. Unless she was dating both?

——————-

Just because she was with them in just one or two dates, it doesn’t mean they dated. She is allowed to have male friends.

you have obviously never listened to taylors music if you think she’s a virgin loool
    Taylor is not ready to spread those legs of hers. I can’t see her laying on a bed and getting fucked.

LOL, if Taylor is not a virgin, she probably lays there on the bed thinking of a song to write or reading a book.

Mar 26, 2012 @ 03:07 pm
    thisloveisours said:
    if you think she’s a virgin listen to other side of the door and sparks fly, they are about the same guy too
    Hmm, I didn’t get the “not a virgin” vibe from “The Other Side of the Door” that I got from “Sparks Fly”; what makes you think that song proves she’s not a virgin?

OMG LMAOOOOOOO HAHAHAHAHA
    EVERYONE LOVES NILEYYYYYY
    lmfao that commercial makes me laugh all the time xD

• SubwayToVenus

Why would Tebow leave Taylor? the absence of sex won’t be a reason for him or her (I think). It’s most likely that Taylor will get bored in their relationship.

For the same reason everyone but Taylor Lautner did..?

For the same reason everyone but Taylor Lautner did..?
    lol, and what would that reason be?

• SubwayToVenus

lol, and what would that reason be?

Only God, Joe Jonas/John Mayer/Chord Overstreet/Cory Monteith/Lucas Till, Taylor herself and all of the other guys she has dated know.

lol, and what would that reason be?

Were you too lazy to type all names of the men Taylor has dated,lol? Only 5? I thought there were more guys.

• SubwayToVenus

There were, but honestly she has dated so many guys I can’t even remember now! Oh, Jake Gylenhall, and the list goes on, plus all of the guys she has written all of her songs from her first album.

John Mayer doesn’t count, he leaves everyone. Isn’t Chord Overstreet her childhood friend? idt she dated him.

• thisloveisours

ewwww tebow is ugly as well as annoying, taylor can do better

Taylor never dated Cory, she was with John Mayer at that time..

Ia

Mar 26, 2012 @ 02:59 pm
    thisloveisours said:

ewwww tebow is ugly as well as annoying, taylor can do better

for you everything that count is look?

When Taylor finally gives her virginity to some guy, I wonder if she will be thinking of all those men she dated in the past.

• thisloveisours

Tim and Taylor would be the most driest couple in the world.

they wouldn’t last 5 seconds, taylor and way too open minded and free for him!

Taylor most likely isn’t a virgin, lol.

• thisloveisours

Mar 26, 2012 @ 02:59 pm
    thisloveisours said:

ewwww tebow is ugly as well as annoying, taylor can do better

for you everything that count is look?

i dont like his personality either which is why i said annoying. better?

Taylor didn’t dated Chord and Cory

• SubwayToVenus

I wonder if she is in fact still a virgin, I mean, Enchanted is an amazing song but it is scary as fuck that she wrote to Adam Young the day she met him! he’s ugly tbh, so she must have been desperate and seriously..

ewwww tebow is ugly as well as annoying, taylor can do better

for you everything that count is look?
    Looks are all that matter to her. If the dick looks like a raging pimple, she wont fuck it. jk.

• thisloveisours

• thisloveisours

Mar 26, 2012 @ 03:06 pm

Taylor didn’t dated Chord and Cory

She was dating John Mayer at the time people thought she was with Cory, so she did in fact not date him. He was just a cover up to hide the relationship with John.

• thisloveisours

Mar 26, 2012 @ 03:06 pm

Taylor didn’t dated Chord and Cory

that makes no sense

cool they went to see The Hunger Games i hear shes a fangirl she’s even read the books yay more Mockingjays

• l?veislouder

Marissa! Did you see the unf picture I posted of Zayn?!
    Yes! *narrows eyes*
    Lol jk UNFFFF x10000000000000
    LOVE LOVE LOVE THAT PIC. I SWEAR HE COULD BE A MODEL. HE’S SO GORGEOUS <3
    He really could; he’s beautiful <3

Nick and Miley are over! They don’t love eachother anymore, my God! Get over it please!!

• Live.Love.Learn.

o_O

• l?veislouder

Girl please, that is impossible, June the 20 Miley tweeted, Liam is not my bf!! We were kissing for a scene, not a bad job huh? and she uploaded a picture and put, meet my new best friend :) same day she sang BTS with Nick.
    I keep this picture for occasions like this:

Miley and Nick may have been talking around that time, and being friendly, but I think Miley really felt they were no longer right for each other. What was the date of that tweet, the one about letting go because she loved him? Can you find that out for me? Because then it can solidify my theory that I’m thinking.

He would look perfect if it wasn’t for th scruff. :/

• SubwayToVenus

Huh, when did Miley ever say Nick was the love of her life last year? Um never. You are delusional.

Well last time I checked Miley said at her concert “It’s about two people, they’ll always gonna come back together, no matter what, no matter what anyone says or the bad people that try to keep you apart, it’s about a Jonas brother” in 2010 when she had already been dating Liam for a long time. In 2011 she said “If you ask Nick he’ll stay, is not that easy” she also said she felt 7 things just like the day she wrote it, and she had been dating Liam for like 2 years, seems to me like Miley wasn’t over Nick last year.

• Live.Love.Learn.

Soo we’re talking about Niley??

• l?veislouder

Marissa! Did you see the unf picture I posted of Zayn?!

SubwayToVenus said:

Not being over someone does not mean that that someone is THE LOVE OF YOUR LIFE, just saying.

I keep this picture for occasions like this:

WTF are people doing talking about Niley? This is a post about Taylor/Diana.

• BrokenArrow

I miss taylor curls

I should be reading for my history exam tomorrow, but here I am :) wasting my time.

2010 was not last year, and her stage performances are just for show. She’s with Liam and loves him, get over it. :)

Tim Tebow and Taylor Swift, i want them to date or Taylor Swift and Jordan Staal, cute couple.

SUBWAY, one of my facebook friends said you can see a ‘star’ underneath the moon right now, and that star is supposed to be Venus :) At least you can see it from the southern hemisphere..

• SubwayToVenus

When Miley says this about Liam, call me, also when she writes 312553 songs about him, call me too.
    “I was so in love. Do you know what i’m talking about? The kind of love where the sun could shine or not shine all day long and you wouldn’t care. The kind of love that makes you want to jump in the pool in December. The kind of love that makes you want to dance in the rain. This was the most magical journey of my life and it was a total rush.”

• Live.Love.Learn.

Marissa! Did you see the unf picture I posted of Zayn?!
    Yes! *narrows eyes*
    Lol jk UNFFFF x10000000000000
    LOVE LOVE LOVE THAT PIC. I SWEAR HE COULD BE A MODEL. HE’S SO GORGEOUS <3

• Live.Love.Learn.

For the record, I’ve always been a Niley fan, & still hope they one day get back together. Unlikely, but stranger things have happened..

—————-

Miley has only put out an album since dating Liam, it was Cant Be Tamed, she wrote Stay about him among other songs. Probably one of her best songs. So, shut up. She said Liam was her first true love.

WTF are people doing talking about Niley? This is a post about Taylor/Diana.
    Look at every last comment on every post. It’s always a niley comment. NOw, stop complaining.

• l?veislouder

Okay, so that tweet was posted June 10. We know Nick and Miley had that jetski moment/Georgia trip in June. I think there was an attempt at trying, I really do, but something just didn’t work. And it hurts me to think that, because I always believed Miley would’ve done anything to make it work with Nick, but I think some disagreement came about, and Miley realized they were no longer the same people they once were, and they were no longer good for each other.
    Miley herself admits she’s a lover, and I believe that too. I don’t think this realization would’ve made her bitter and want to drop Nick completely, which is why they were able to write and perform “Before the Storm”, and still be friends. But I think she did move on from the relationship aspect and found herself smitten with Liam, this new, hot, Australian beau.

Sad for Niley, and sad for the part of me that loves their love, but I think that’s what happened =/

Live.Love.Learn. said:

o_O

• SubwayToVenus

Well I’m in the other side of the world, but I’ll go out and watch :)

• SubwayToVenus

Wait, I also think that happened, I always said to me it was her who called its quits in 2009, I was just disagreeing with the dates. And I’m not denying she loves Liam, but I don’t think, based on facts, she’ll ever love him like she loved Nick.

l?veislouder said:

That’s very cute and I appreciate your effort and whatsoever, but have you seen the way Miley looks at Nick when they performed Before The Storm? I doubt she was thinking beforehand that Nick wasn’t good for her.

.dsdnsasd,a

—————

Yep, among other songs “Stay and Permanent december” while she wrote 20 songs about Nick.

Nick dumped Miley! That’s all there is to it, really simple guyyyss

SubwayToVenus said:

Well I’m in the other side of the world, but I’ll go out and watch :)
    Don’t forget the subway. I’d take it for you, but we only have ‘MyTrain’ here, so it’s not as pretty…

• l?veislouder

You never love two people the same way. Her love for Liam will always be different than what her love for Nick was. That’s a guarantee.

But I do know for sure that Miley and Liam’s anniversary is June 25, 2009. That graffiti wall is proof enough.

THIS.

The only song that we know for sure is about Nick is 7 things, when she was like 15, so stop.

—————

Too bad Stay is 10000 times better than all the songs she wrote for Nick put together.

THIS!

• SubwayToVenus

LOL, no Miley said on her book, she wrote all of her songs from Meet Miley Cyrus and Breakout about Nick. And, based on facts we assume that she also wrote Take me along and Scars about him.

• l?veislouder

I’d look at someone I shared so much with the same way. She loves him, that’s a fact. But sometimes love, sadly, just isn’t enough. I’d look at someone that same way if I loved them and couldn’t be with them too. Sometimes things just don’t (or do, whichever way you look at it) work out.

l?veislouder said:

She always have to celebrate her anniversaries on June, lmao. Awkward.

has*

Miam fofever!

• Gearsarealwaysturning

I hope miley and liam get married and have cute little kids.

• SubwayToVenus

I don’t think so. It depends anyway, but I strongly disagree, Stay is a love song, a cheesy love song, she has written songs about Nick where you can actually feel her pain. I was having a Niley fest here with some anons, why the fuck did you start talking about Liam? I don’t give not even one fucking fuck about his ugly looking face.

She also said she wouldn’t smoke on her book, I wouldn’t trust her book if I were you.

I don’t think so. It depends anyway, but I strongly disagree, Stay is a love song, a cheesy love song, she has written songs about Nick where you can actually feel her pain. I was having a Niley fest here with some anons, why the fuck did you start talking about Liam? I don’t not even one fucking fuck about his ugly looking face.
    ——————

You are wrong. Stay >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

• Gearsarealwaysturning

Guys, get over niley. Yolo, remember.

Mar 26, 2012 @ 05:18 pm

THIS!
    That’s a matter of opinion. I think “Stay” is actually very bland, compared to her other love songs.

subway dont be so agressive :|

• SubwayToVenus

Then with that criteria, don’t believe her when she says Liam is her true love. ;)

l?veislouder said:

if you see the gif subway posted http://28.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lji7fk5eBg1qeisd4o1_500.gif her face is actually like that :( at the end it’s like an ‘it really sucks’ face.

subway dont be so agressive :|

I’m not! but that anon started talking to me and telling me to “get over Niley” when I was happily singing here, I don’t really give a fuck about Liam, it’s not rude, it’s the truth.

——————
    this.

SubwayToVenus said:

No, I don’t believe her book, in particular. Since she has said so many lies in it. I do believe her love for Liam because it shows. Hope they get married and have lots of ape looking babies.

Nick is the past, when she was 13, Liam is the present.

Subway, are you Miley Cyrus?
    I used to think loveislouder could be Nick, but not anymore, lol.

• SubwayToVenus

Well you should, according to Miley “She never regrets what she says”.

• l?veislouder

Exactly. It’s heartbreaking. Break-ups aren’t always so cut-and-dry, and when so much love is still there, like that, it’s the worst. I’d look like that too. In fact, I’d cry! lol, it’s sad, but I would.

• SubwayToVenus

Subway, are you Miley Cyrus?
    I used to think loveislouder could be Nick, but not anymore, lol.

Ah, you’ll never know.. haha

Well you should, according to Miley “She never regrets what she says”.

lol

You guys care more about Niley than Miley or Nick. js

Seriously, if you guys think she’s still a virgin after dating John Mayer and Jake..then you guys are naive.

• SubwayToVenus

The other side of the door has nothing to do with sex what the heck.

• SubwayToVenus

STANDING OUT IN THE RAINNNNNNNNN, KNOWING THAT IS REALLY OVER, PLEASE DON’T LEAVE ME ALONE, I’M FLOODED WITH ALL THIS PAIN KNOWING THAT I WILL NEVER FUCKING HOLD YAAAA LIKE I DID BEFORE THE DAMN STORMMMMMM

love it <3

SubwayToVenus said:

You always know how to get me on a good mood.

Are those the actual lyrics? geez

love it <3

Me too. It’ll NEVER get old.

• SubwayToVenus

You always know how to get me on a good mood.

<3<3

Are those the actual lyrics? geez
    It’s “knowing that it’s really over”, yes.

• SubwayToVenus

“I was so in love. Do you know what I’m talking about? The kind of love where the sun could shine or not shine all day long and you wouldn’t care. The kind of love that makes you want to jump in the pool in December.The kind of love that makes you want to dance in the rain. It was the most magical journey of my life and a total rush”

• SubwayToVenus

I bet she was singing the “Maybe I should give up” line.

• SubwayToVenus

ISN’T IT GREAT THAT YOU KNOW THAT, I’M READY TO GO WHEREVER YOU’RE AT, ANYWHERE, I’LL BE THEREEEEE, ALL YOU GOTTA DO IS CALL MY NAME, NO MATTER HOW CLOSE OR FAR AWAY, ASK ME ONCE, AND I’LL COME, I’LL COME RUNNING

RIP Niley 2006-2009 Loveislouder, Subway and Niley anon won’t forget you. <3

I KNOW I FOUND THE PIECE THAT’S MISSING, I’M LOOKING AT HIM :( :(

Are those the actual lyrics? geez
    It’s “knowing that it’s really over”, yes.
    Oh, well, that’s heartbreaking.

• SubwayToVenus

FACE TO FACE, EYE TO EYE, YOU’RE STANDING THERE, FEELS GOOD ON THE INSIDE, I DON’T MIND, I DON’T CARE, YOU’RE STANDING THERE, SEE ME FOR THE FIRST TIMEEEEEE <3

I’d sell my mom to just go back to that year.

I hate when ocean up as “do YOU think ” like really do you need to make the you huge -_-

RIP Niley 2006-2009 Loveislouder, Subway and Niley anon won’t forget you. <3
    2012 is the year of the Dragon, the year of the end of the world and the year of Niley :)

lmao, poor OU :(
    poor ‘you’ :(

• thisloveisours

umm…

SubwayToVenus said:

I’d sell my mom to just go back to that year.
    Woah, that was by no meaning just ‘puppy love’.
    I’d buy your mum, then we can make it happen ;)

I’d sell my mom to just go back to that year.
    _——————–
    *dirty thoughts*

• SubwayToVenus

SUDDENLY MY CELL PHONE’S BLOWING UP, WITH YOUR RINGTONEEEEE, I HESTITATE BUT ANSWER IT ANYWAY, YOU SOUND SO ALONE, AND I’M SURPRISED TO HEAR YOU SAY, YOU REMEMBER WHEN WE KISSED, YOU STILL FEEL IT ON YOUR LIPS, THE TIME WHEN YOU DANCED WITH ME WITH NO MUSIC PLAYING, YOU REMEMBER THE SIMPLE THINGS, WE TALKED TIL WE CRIED, YOU SAID THAT YOUR BIGGEST REGRET, THE ONE THING YOU WISH I’D FORGET IS SAYING GOODBYEEEEEEEEEEEE

• SubwayToVenus

WITHOUT YOU AROUND SO UNCOMFORTABLE IS HOW IT FEELS, EVERYTIME YOU’RE NEAR, TROUBLE DISSAPPEARS UNDER THE GROUND, BUT WHEN YOU GO TOO FAR SILVER CLOUDS START HANGING AROUND, AND I KNOW WHYYYY, TRIED TO RUN BUT I KEEP ON COMING BACK, FULL CIRCLE AND I, CAN’T JUMP THE TRACK, CAN’T LET YOU GOOOOO

subway, ‘sing’ full circle

nevermind, you read my mind

The only way Niely will get back together is if Nick grew a dick instead of having a stick for a dick.

• l?veislouder

Oh, well, that’s heartbreaking.
    It is. It’s a sad song. It’s what makes me believe their relationship and love was real and unique.

• SubwayToVenus

SOMETIMES I WONDER IF EVERYTHING CHANGED, HOW WOULD WE MAKE OUT? AND NOW SUDDENLY THUNDERS AND EVERYTHING’S CHANGED, THERE’S THIS BIG DARK CLOUD HOVERING HOVERING HOVERING, YOU ALWAYS SAID THAT WE’D MAKE IT THROUGH, TROUBLING, STUMBLING, FUMBLING, FOR THE WORDS TO SAY THAT I’M LEAVING YOU, I’M LEAVING YOU, WE GO THROUGH THE MOTIONS LIKE EVERYTHING’S SETTLED, BUT IT’S INSIDE OUT, AND IT MAKES US UNCOMFORTABLE STILL HOLDING ON WHEN THERE’S ALL THIS DOUBT HOVERING HOVERING HOVERING, AND MAYBE WE’RE JUST OLDER, JUST A LITTLE OLDER CAUSE THE FACT THAT THIS IS OVER THE FACT THAT THIS IS OVER WITH YOU’S HOVERING

Sub, I just remembered the thunder crashing in “Before the Storm” :'(

l?veislouder said:

Oh, well, that’s heartbreaking.
    —————
    That should make everyone believe THEY’RE OVER. They even say it on a song, what more proof are you waiting for?

I do not think taylor so pretty as some think, not think she’s flawless, she and normal, nothing unusual in her beauty
    just saying, nothing against it

Sub, I just remembered the thunder crashing in “Before the Storm” :'(

:( :( :( WHEN MILEY WRITES ALL THOSE FREAKING SONGS FOR LIAM WE’LL GET OVER NILEY BB

Sub, I just remembered the thunder crashing in “Before the Storm” :'(

How could you say that D:

• l?veislouder

I know they’re over. That doesn’t mean I don’t support their happiness, nor that I didn’t support their time together as a couple in love. I don’t pine away for them to get back together, but I still think they were cute.

• SubwayToVenus

I WATCH YOU LEAVE, YOU WALKED AWAY TONIGHT AND I’M LETTING GO FOR THE LAST TIME, AND THROUGH THE TEARS I SAY GOODBYEEEEEE SO BREATHE IN, BREATHE IN, BREATHE OUT

this is sooooo 2009

• BrokenArrow

err I don’t get how important Miley’s love life can be for some people :P

You guys care more about Niley than Miley or Nick. js

And Beliebers bought Boyfriend. Let people be.

Mar 26, 2012 @ 05:25 pm
    Subway, are you Miley Cyrus?
    I used to think loveislouder could be Nick, but not anymore, lol.
    lmao, no. I’m too open to be Nick Jonas.

Mar 26, 2012 @ 05:27 pm
    Gearsarealwayst… said:
    this is sooooo 2009

Well you always hated Niley :p

Look, I don’t care who Miley dates. I don’t care if they’re 5 years older, or younger or whatever. But Liam just doesn’t seem like the right guy for her, and we have the right to say it, because it is OUR freaking OPINION. And as much as you believe she loves him, truth is, he doesn’t show he feels the same way about her. He never smiles when with her, and it’s not because he doesn’t know how to express emotions. Look at Nick (I know it’s a really biased example right now, but whatever), kid is shy as hell, was always too self-concious to smile or talk in public. But yet, you always could see him happy next to Miley. Same with Justin Gaston, it could be as PR as you like, but he showed some love.

• Gearsarealwaysturning

I like “stay” because I love to think is was written for Melissa, nicks secret girlfriend by the time. LOL.

• SubwayToVenus

THIS. Miam makes me miss Justin Gaston.

• l?veislouder

I bet she was singing the “Maybe I should give up” line.
    I’d lose it if I were her and had to sing that.

You guys care more about Niley than Miley or Nick. js

And Beliebers bought Boyfriend. Let people be.
    lmao.

• BrokenArrow

lol Liam is not a smiley person, If you search pictures about him you’ll se almsot 90& is about him not smiling. Even when he’s not with Miley.

• l?veislouder

Nick, Liam, and Justin are also three different people. You can’t compare their actions to each other. It comes down to simple fact that can’t be disputed: if Liam didn’t love Miley, he wouldn’t be with her. Simple as that.

• SubwayToVenus

I don’t think Miley’s enviroment loves Liam either, when she was with Justin, they would all hang out together, Tish, Billy, Noah, Miley, Brandi, everyone was in love with him, same with Nick, even Trace the douche has said that he would never lay a hand on Nick because he loves him. No one seems happy with Liam, and that’s because he’s obviously a jerk.

Mar 26, 2012 @ 05:27 pm
    Gearsarealwayst… said:
    this is sooooo 2009

Well you always hated Niley :p
    ===
    I dont hate “niley” I just find their fandom incredibly annoying. I mean, they were young and in love. They gave everything but it wasnt enough and now they dont wanna communicate. Maybe it was just too little too late.

• SubwayToVenus

Sadly, it doesn’t always work like that.

• Live.Love.Learn.

These novels though lol

• Gearsarealwaysturning

Well, miley isnt a saint either. She likes her cakes penis-shaped. I does not surprise me her boyfriend is a douche. :p

Jojo lmao xD

Gearsarealwayst… said:

Mar 26, 2012 @ 05:27 pm
    Gearsarealwayst… said:
    this is sooooo 2009

Well you always hated Niley :p
    ===
    Are you Jojo?
    Gosh, this place is full of undercover celebrities

• l?veislouder

Sadly, it doesn’t always work like that.
    No, it doesn’t, but as they’ve broken up twice before, I believe if one of them wasn’t happy, they wouldn’t be together.

C:

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!

l?veislouder said:

Sadly, it doesn’t always work like that.
    —————
    It’s all Papa J’s fault. He broke them up the first time. Then he insisted for them to reconnect, cause it’d bring publicity to their new album. And then, just when they were more than reconnected, he decided Nick needed to be single again. HE’S EVIL.

Gearsarealwayst… said:

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!
    bbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbb!!

• Gearsarealwaysturning

Lets talk about another couple that will never happen again, please. Niley bored me.

Gearsarealwayst… said:

NELENA.

• l?veislouder

As much as I don’t like Papa J, I actually believe he had nothing to do with Nick and Miley’s relationship at all. It could be because he knew the band needed Miley, at least at that point, because they were still just starting out, or maybe he wasn’t that money-hungry yet. But I don’t think he had any involvement in their break-up.

Gears, how about Brad and Jen? lol

NELENA.
    Oh, good one!

but lmfao at that meme xD

Guys I was just trolling because I was bored. I don’t like Miam either, irdc who Miley dates either, tbh. As long as she doesn’t date a guy way older, like Nick did, I’m okay.

• Live.Love.Learn.

I have nothing to contribute to this conversation. Awksss =/

Nelena was actually not too bad. If it had been a ‘real relationship’, they would’ve made a cute couple.

Oh, good one!

but lmfao at that meme xD

OMG LMAOOOOOOO HAHAHAHAHA
    EVERYONE LOVES NILEYYYYYY

Mar 26, 2012 @ 05:47 pm
    Claudia’s gonna pounce and attack, and rip you a new one for not believing Nick dumped Miley for Selena, and that all his rose garden shit was real lol

• SubwayToVenus

YOU DON’T HAVE TO LOVE ME FOR ME TO BABY EVER UNDERSTAND, JUST KNOW ALL OF THE TIME THAT WE BOTH HAD AND I DON’T EVER WANNA SEE YOU SAD, BE HAPPY, CAUSE I DON’T WANNA HOLD YOU IF YOU DON’T WANNA TELL ME YOU LOVE ME BABE, JUST KNOW I’M GONNA HAVE TO WALK AWAY, I’LL BE BIG ENOUGH FOR BOTH OF US TO SAY, BE HAPPY

MILEY AND NICK WILL GET BACK TOGETHER ON JUNE. Miley will go to NYC to promote LOL on may, she’ll go and see Nick, they’ll ‘reconnect’, she’ll go back to LA, break up with Liam, go to do promo in Europe, come back and date Nick, on June 11.

• SubwayToVenus

TURN RIGHT INTO MY ARMS, TURN RIGHT YOU WON’T BE ALONE, YOU MIGHT FALL OFF THIS TRACK SOMETIMES, I HOPE TO SEE YOU AT THE FINISH LINE, I DID ALL I COULD AND I GAVE EVERYTHING, BUT YOU HAD TO GO YOUR WAY AND THAT ROAD WAS NOT FOR MEEEEEEEE

• AcidPinkLemonade

Breakout was Miley’s best album, imo.

AcidPinkLemonade said:

Breakout was Miley’s best album, imo.
    I agree.

• l?veislouder

:'( that’s always the saddest break-up. Not when feelings fade, but when life’s circumstances are just against you :(

• SubwayToVenus

LOOKING AT THE LETTER THAT YOU LEFT, WONDERING IF I’LL EVER GET YOU BACK, DREAMING ABOUT WHEN I’LL SEE YOU NEXT, KNOWING THAT I’LL NEVER WILL FORGET THAT I WAS BEING SUCH A FOOL AND I STILL DON’T DESERVE YOU, DON’T WANNA FALL ASLEEP CAUSE I DON’T KNOW IF I’LL GET UP, DON’T WANNA CAUSE A SCENE BUT I’M DYING WITHOUT YOUR LOVE, BEGGIN TO HEAR YOUR VOICE, TELL ME YOU LOVE ME TOO, CAUSE I’D RATHER JUST BE ALONE IF I KNOW THAT I CAN’T HAVE YOUUUUUUUUUU

AcidPinkLemonade said:
    Breakout was Miley’s best album, imo.

THIS.

This song is so Niley :(

• l?veislouder

Breakout was Miley’s best album, imo.
    I agree.
    I agree as well. Over or not, Nick and Miley are the best song inspirations for each other.

• SubwayToVenus

HELLO BEAUTIFUL IT’S BEEN A LONG TIME SINCE MY PHONE HAS RANG AND YOU’VE BEEN ON THAT LINE, ‘VE BEEN MISSING YOU, IT’S TRUEEE, BUT TONIGHT I’M GONNA FLY, YEAH TONIGHT I’M GONNA FLY, CAUSE I COULD GO ACROSS THE WORLD AND SEE EVERYTHING AND NEVER BE SATISFIED, IF I COULDN’T SEE THOSE EYESSSS

Subway, can you be my Niley guru? Be my mentor?

• SubwayToVenus

SHE WAS ALL I EVER WANTED, SHE WAS ALL I EVER NEEDED AND MORE, SHE WALKED DOWN MY DOOR, THEN SHE WENT AWAY, LEFT MY HEART IN TWO, LEFT ME STANDING HERE, SINGING ALL THESE BLUES, YEAHHHHHH, YOU LEFT WITHOUT A SINGLE WORD, NOT EVEN SORRY, IT MIGHT’VE HURT WORSE TO HEAR YOU SAY, I’M LEAVING GOODBYE, BUT YOUR SMILE STILL MAKES MY HEART SING, ANOTHER SAD SONG, CAN’T FORGET IT, WON’T REGRET IT, CAUSE I’M STILL IN LOVE WITH YOUUUUUU

• AcidPinkLemonade

============================
    TURN RIGHT. <3

Love is a drug, but the drug won’t take me higher.

• SubwayToVenus

YOU KNOW WHEN THE SUN FORGETS TO SHINE, I’LL BE THERE TO HOLD YOU THROUGH THE NIGHT, WE’LL BE RUNNING SO FAST WE COULD FLY TONIGHT AND EVEN WHEN WE’RE MILES AND MILES APART YOU’RE STILL HOLDING ALL OF MY HEART, I KNOW, WE’RE INSEPARABLEEEEEEEE

• SubwayToVenus

Subway, can you be my Niley guru? Be my mentor?

“What don’t kill a heart, only makes it strong”

oh boyyy stalker Sarah is trending on twitter

• SubwayToVenus

FILLED WITH SORROW, FILLED WITH PAIN, KNOWING THAT I AM TO BLAME FOR LEAVING YOUR HEART OUT IN THE RAIN, AND I KNOW YOU’VE GOT TO WALK AWAY AND LEAVE ME WITH THE PRIZE TO PAY, BUT BEFORE YOU GO I WANTED TO SAY, THAT I’M SORRY FOR BREAKING ALL THE PROMISES THAT I WASN’T AROUND TO KEEP, IT’S ON ME, THIS TIME IS THE LAST TIME I WILL EVER BEG YOU TO STAYYYYYYYY, I CAN’T MAKE IT ALIVE ON MY OWN BUT IF YOU HAVE TO GO THEN PLEASE GIRL JUST LEAVE ME ALONE CAUSE I DON’T WANNA SEE YOU AND ME GOING OUR SEPARATE WAYS, I’M BEGGIN YOU TO STAY IF IT ISN’T TOO LATEEEEEE

*DOESN’T KNOW WHY THE SONG DIDN’T WIN A GRAMMY, DIES*

I Want to watch a movie, recommend me 1? :D

oh boyyy stalker Sarah is trending on twitter

LMFAOOOO

I just had a Subway sandwich. Yummy!

D:

oh boyyy stalker Sarah is trending on twitter

Again?

Mar 26, 2012 @ 04:10 pm
    oh boyyy stalker Sarah is trending on twitter

LMFAOOOO
    Apparently, she met Justin. This definitely calls for twitter trending -___-

Gearsarealwayst… said:

I Want to watch a movie, recommend me 1? :D
    Submarine. Or Restless, 500 days of summer, I don’t know :)

oh boyyy stalker Sarah is trending on twitter
    ==
    that poor girl.

• AcidPinkLemonade

Apparently, she met Justin. This definitely calls for twitter trending -___-
    ===============================
    She did, she took a picture with him.

SubwayToVenus said:

Subway, can you be my Niley guru? Be my mentor?

not fair! I want one too. What does a ‘niley guru’ do?

Gearsarealwayst… said:

I Want to watch a movie, recommend me 1? :D
    Submarine. Or Restless, 500 days of summer, I don’t know :)
    ===

Mar 26, 2012 @ 04:10 pm
    oh boyyy stalker Sarah is trending on twitter

LMFAOOOO
    Apparently, she met Justin. This definitely calls for twitter trending -___-
    Teenies are just afraid he’ll be HER Boyfriend.

oh boyyy stalker Sarah is trending on twitter
    Hey, at least she made a name for herself, and is now twitter trending topic worthy.

Nelena was a real relationship, whatcha talkin’ about?

• SubwayToVenus

Jonas Brothers Best Band is TT, They won a Shorty award for best band :)

hehe

Jonas Brothers won best band at the Shorty Awards.

SubwayToVenus said:

I love how he really pays attention to the girl (how cute is he, really?), and then he’s like, wo, gurls, you so fah-nny!

LETS TALK ABOUT…JEMI #TRUELOVE

SubwayToVenus said:

Jonas Brothers Best Band is TT, They won a Shorty award for best band :)
    Today? What ere the Shorty Awards, anyway?

Shorty Awards are in New York.

Of course they had to make a Jelena version ¬¬ http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aN5vWuapbFQ

• SubwayToVenus

Directioners say “1D is the best band” Niall Horan says “Legends, Jonas brothers are legends” Jonas Brothers Best Band. LOL SO TRUEEEEEE. I love Niall.

He actually giggled.

so asdjasd. ?

SubwayToVenus said:

Are these Shorty Awards fan voted? How come the won without any new work?
    And, did Niall really say that? When?

Shorty Awards are some crappy and irrelevant awards for twitter users.

SubwayToVenus said:

Jonas Brothers Best Band is TT, They won a Shorty award for best band :)
    Kevin Jonas won Best Actor. Yep, very legit.

• Gearsarealwaysturning

is this “shorty” award important?

Shorty Awards are some crappy and irrelevant awards for twitter users.

Stop lying, they are on the same caliber as th Grammy’s.

• SubwayToVenus

Shorty Awards are some crappy and irrelevant awards for twitter users.
    Yet an irrelevant band with a 3 year break won it over any other band.

Are these Shorty Awards fan voted? How come the won without any new work?
    Yes, and they’re not very reliable.
    -Best Actor: Kevin Jonas
    -Best Music: Demi Lovato
    -Best Mom: Denise Jonas

And the ones created by the community:
    -#Hero: Nick Jonas
    -#hottieoftheyear: Joe Jonas
    -#lovatics … REALLY?

(replying to this) – Mar 26, 2012 @ 05:48 pm

I already see the Niley fans tears when Miam get married.
    They will cry for a whole month! So they get over it and will be: they will get a divorce then niley can get together.
    Then Nick will get married and they will be: he just got married because he is tired of wait for Miley. That girl look like Miley.
    Then Miley will get pregnant and they: maybe is Nick’s baby?
    And every time Nick or Miley release a album they will analyse each lyric to find the words “storm” and “stay”, “rain” and declare it a “niley song” as excuses for their reveries
    Don’t get mad Niley fans, u know that’s true :)

—————-

Niley fans should get a real boyfriend, in real life, you know what i mean? REALITY lol

lol

• Live.Love.Learn.

Kevin Jonas won Best Actor. Yep, very legit.
    Lmao

• SubwayToVenus

I already see the Niley fans tears when Miam get married.
    Then Miley will get pregnant and they: maybe is Nick’s baby?
    Don’t get mad Niley fans, u know that’s true :)

—————-
    LMAO I ACTUALLY LAUGHED HARD.

• SubwayToVenus

Kevin Jonas won Best Actor. Yep, very legit.
    Lmao

Still, fans voted ;)

Mar 26, 2012 @ 06:06 pm

Are these Shorty Awards fan voted? How come the won without any new work?
    Yes, and they’re not very reliable.
    -Best Actor: Kevin Jonas
    -Best Music: Demi Lovato
    -Best Mom: Denise Jonas

And the ones created by the community:
    -#Hero: Nick Jonas
    -#hottieoftheyear: Joe Jonas
    -#lovatics … REALLY?

Denise Jonas won an award too? LMAOROFL

I already see the Niley fans tears when Miam get married.
    Then Miley will get pregnant and they: maybe is Nick’s baby?
    Don’t get mad Niley fans, u know that’s true :)
    I could actually see this happen..

SubwayToVenus said:

Kevin Jonas won Best Actor. Yep, very legit.
    Lmao

Still, fans voted ;)
    They only won for 300 votes. I bet teenies spent whole days voting and voting.

I missed the niley talk (crying)

Mar 26, 2012 @ 06:10 pm

I already see the Niley fans tears when Miam get married.
    Then Miley will get pregnant and they: maybe is Nick’s baby?
    Don’t get mad Niley fans, u know that’s true :)
    I could actually see this happen..
    Miley already said ew when asked about marrying liam u dumbasses

Miley already said ew when asked about marrying liam u dumbasses

She never said “ew”. Stop making up crap. rme

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Miley already said ew when asked about marrying liam u dumbasses

She never said “ew”. Stop making up crap. rme
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xuYZkVMitPo 0:22

Joe looks cute :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xuYZkVMitPo 0:22

2009? Possibly 2010? This is 2012….

• DJDangerIsSexy

Australia fans, Joe is headed there tomorrow.
    really? How’d you now? Where in Australia? By tomorrow you mean ‘today’? haha, it’s already the 27th here.
    He’s taking a flight tomorrow. He has a show Thursday in Brisbane, it’s already confirmed.
    Oh, Brisbane :( thank you anyway :)

Okay, how am I just hearing about this now?
    Where in Brisbane and how can I get tickets???
    PLEASE TELL ME????

Taylor Swift really isn’t that cute.

• Gearsarealwaysturning

I feel bad for sarah. I hope someday we all forget her face and she can move on and have a nice, normal life. = )

• SubwayToVenus

, AND I FOUND OUT, NOTHING COMES WITHOUT A COST AND LIFE’S JUST A GAME WE’VE LOST, DO YOU HAVE A BETTER THOUGHT? NOW YOU’RE GONE, NOTHING EVER FELT SO WRONG, A MOMENT SEEMS TO LAST SO LONG, DO YOU HAVE TO FEEL SO STRONG?SEE IT TURNING RED, LIKE A BULLET THROUGH THE CHEST, LAY ME DOWN TO REST, IT’S A LOVER’S FINAL BREATH. NOW I DIE, KISS YOUR TENDER LIPS GOODBYE, PRAY TO GOD WHO HEARS MY CRY.

Apparently, she met Justin. This definitely calls for twitter trending -___-
    ===============================
    She did, she took a picture with him.
    Oh, I believe it. But it’s so common for her to meet celebrities that I figured people wouldn’t freak out about it like this.

Gearsarealwayst… said:

Gearsarealwayst… said:

I Want to watch a movie, recommend me 1? :D
    Submarine. Or Restless, 500 days of summer, I don’t know :)
    ===

I think she wants to be a pap, so don’t feel bad for her. She’s going to be the world’s most famous one too!

• SubwayToVenus

Subway, can you be my Niley guru? Be my mentor?

not fair! I want one too. What does a ‘niley guru’ do?

I inspire and encourage true Niley love.

Gearsarealwayst… said:

Then she’ll be stalked.

Sarah has met Justin before.

• SubwayToVenus

Stalker Sarah has been a stralker for SO long, I saw a picture the other day of her with Justin Gaston at that Halloween party where he dressed up as Nick, LMAO

SubwayToVenus said:

Subway, can you be my Niley guru? Be my mentor?

not fair! I want one too. What does a ‘niley guru’ do?

I inspire and encourage true Niley love.
    Nope, that’s not what I’m looking for. I need a Niley teacher. I’ve begun to like them after spending my time here, lol. But I don’t know anything about them, except they looked cute together.

SubwayToVenus said:

lmao, he looks more like kevin.

• SubwayToVenus

Omg girl, you should’ve said that before! I’ll teach you everything about it, what do you want to know firstly? Niley moments? Niley quotes? Niley dates? Niley songs?

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

SubwayToVenus said:

I feel so ignorant, lmao. What’s the elementary knowledge?

LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO REMEMBER THIS?

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

• SubwayToVenus

I feel so ignorant, lmao. What’s the elementary knowledge?

First of all, http://gossipteen.com/2009/03/04/miley-cyrus-%E2%80%9Cmiles-to-go%E2%80%9D-nick-jonas-prince-charming-chapter/ that will tell you almost everything. After reading that, come back to me and I’ll tell you about NILEY 2.0 and which “hug” she’s talking about.

Google Chrome won’t work for me :( How am I meant to contribute to the Niley-ness of the post from Firefox?

LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO REMEMBER THIS?
    didn’t get it?

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO REMEMBER THIS?
    didn’t get it?

He tweeted that when Miley and Nick were spotted together.

Mar 26, 2012 @ 04:20 pm
    SubwayToVenus said:
    If you go to the last page of Sarah’s Flickr, you can see how young she was when she started stalking. So, first off, that’s sad on her part. Now, onto Justin dressing as Nick… that’s even sadder.

• SubwayToVenus

You need to look up for Prince Charming, Miles to go. You need to read it from bottom to top, and you’ll know almost everything about Niley, but that doesn’t say anything about Niley 2.0 or BTS or anything, so read it and I’ll explain what happened after that.

• SubwayToVenus

Lmaoooo, I know, I don’t even know how she does it.

SubwayToVenus said:

I feel so ignorant, lmao. What’s the elementary knowledge?

First of all, http://gossipteen.com/2009/03/04/miley-cyrus-%E2%80%9Cmiles-to-go%E2%80%… that will tell you almost everything. After reading that, come back to me and I’ll tell you about NILEY 2.0 and which “hug” she’s talking about.
    Thank you, miss. :)

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

OMG HAHAHAHAHAHAHA LMFAO

—————————
    haha, no. Wrong anon, I know everything. It’s just you can only post photos and gifs from Google Chrome :( I’m just like any other ordinary user right now.

“You should have seen the sappy smile on my face when I hung up the phone that first night. I was mush. I slept holding the phone close to my cheek as if it would keep him close.” – Gosh, that’s adorable.

—————————

Oh I thought you were the anon who asked me to be her guru, lol.

Super legit
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Super legit
    hahaha, what’s wrong with Nick and Joe’s eyes? lmao.

• SubwayToVenus

Omg I remember when I went to see this movie to the theatre and everyone was like, awwwww

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

HEY, SUBWAYTOVENUS:

Well, we’re not assuming that Justin Gaston is going to be too pleased to hear this, but Miley Cyrus has come forward to say that her current boyfriend Liam Hemsworth is her first true love.

Miley has also dated the youngest member of the Jonas Brothers – Nick Jonas – but apparently that wasn’t true love:

“Nick and I were so young. We really did have a genuine love, but it wasn’t like this. We met when I was 12. I didn’t know who I was.”

hahaha, what’s wrong with Nick and Joe’s eyes? lmao.
    It’s all that bong smoking with Miley…

Taylor and Tim actually are a really good pairing. I’d ship them hard ;D

LMAO. if taylor dated john mayer, i doubt shes s virgin. that guy doesnt seem like the type to put up with those shenanigans…neither does jake gyllenhaal to be honest. taylor acts all sweet and goody goody (and im sure shes not a slut, or a drunk, adict etc…) but id bet my last dime she aint no virgin lol.

Tim and Taylor would be the most driest couple in the world.

• Ranii

Dianna is flawless

• SubwayToVenus

I HOPE HE BREAKS HER HEART SO SHE’LL WRITE BITTER SONGS ABOUT IT FOR ME TO SING IN THE SHOWER!

It would be the other way around, Taylor would break his heart.

*melts*

• l?veislouder

She’s like “get the fuck out of the way Joe ho.” xD

• SubwayToVenus

It would be the other way around, Taylor would break his heart.

LMAOOOOO, what?? Yes cause Taylor writes about herself breaking others’ hearts and not them breaking her heart.

“No matter what, i’ll be there for you. No matter where we are in life.”

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

• l?veislouder

It would be the other way around, Taylor would break his heart.
    Unfortunately, I agree with this. Taylor seems to get bored with guys who are good to her (remember Taylor squared, anyone?). I think Tim would be really good to her, and there would be no chase or stomach-flipping insinuating you’re about to lose the man, and she’d be unhappy. Totally normal, human nature, but unfair to those good people involved.

HEY, SUBWAYTOVENUS:

Funny how she said that only less than a year after saying “I’ll always love him with everything in me” and “It was the most magical journey of my life and a total rush” sounds like bitterness to me.

“Back to December”

• l?veislouder

That’s the important part. I had a genuine love for someone at that age too, but I don’t consider them my first true love. You can have a love for/with someone, and not be in love with them.
    Honestly, love is so complex and can’t be determined in simple terms. There are no rules. Love is just love, and there are so many kinds of loves. Nick and her genuine love fits, and Liam as her first true love fits. Love is just… it just is. That’s the easiest way to even attempt to explain it.

• SubwayToVenus

I don’t think there’ll ever be a worse couple than Jaylor.

I think Nick’s first true love was Delta.

It would be the other way around, Taylor would break his heart.

SubwayToVenus said:

I feel so ignorant, lmao. What’s the elementary knowledge?

OKAY, I’m done :) that was adorable.

i always thought he said ‘how are you’. that’s too cute anyway

Mar 26, 2012 @ 04:44 pm
    SubwayToVenus said:

I don’t think there’ll ever be a worse couple than Jaylor.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

JOMILLA > JASHLEY > JONDY > JOMANDA > JALY&AJ >>>>>>>>>> JEMI >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> JAYLOR.

• captivatedbyyoubabylikeafireworkshow

sorry to say but i dont think tim is a good match for taytay lol hes comes off as kinda creepy in fact all bible thumpers are creepy

Mar 26, 2012 @ 04:44 pm
    I think Nick’s first true love was Delta.
    Or he felt like hot shit for getting a girl 8 years his senior. Any guy would.

Taylor Swift is opening up about her split from Joe Jonas in all sorts of venues. After hinting at the split on her MySpace page weeks ago, she’s been spilling the details as she hits the interview circuit to promote the November 11 release of her sophomore album, Fearless.

In an interview with Ryan Seacrest on Wednesday, the 18-year-old told the radio host, “I’ve written about [the split], and I like to write about my life … that’s just how I deal with things,” the 18-year-old told Ryan Seacrest on his KIIS-FM radio show. And when Seacrest asked her what she’d look for in a future boyfriend, she seemed to take a swipe at Jonas: “If they’re not allowed to go out in public with me … that’s an issue too.”

She told Seacrest that she did a last-minute recording session of the song she wrote about the breakup, “Forever and Always,” in order to get it on the album.

“[It’s] a song about watching somebody completely fade away in a relationship and wondering what you did wrong,” she told People.com.

But, Swift insists that she’s doing just fine on her own. “It’s all right, I’m cool,” she said on an episode of “The Ellen DeGeneres Show” that will air next Tuesday, UsMagazine.com reports. “You know what it’s like, when I find that person that is right for me, he’ll be wonderful. … When I look at that person, I’m not even going to remember the boy who broke up with me over the phone in 25 seconds when I was 18. … I looked at the call log — it was like 27 seconds. That’s got to be a record.”

Back on her MySpace page, Swift has posted a video that’s mostly a promotion for the album, but at the 4:20 mark, she holds up a Joe Jonas doll and says, “See, this one even comes with a phone, so he can break up with other dolls.” Then she holds up a blond doll and warns it, “Stay away from him, OK?”

In the post accompanying the video she addresses a rumor that she’s pregnant. “I read a very creative rumor this morning saying I’m pregnant,” she wrote, “which is the most impossible thing on the planet. Take my word for it. Impossible.”

Mar 26, 2012 @ 04:45 pm

i always thought he said ‘how are you’. that’s too cute anyway
    he says how’re you doing?

Or he felt like hot shit for getting a girl 8 years his senior. Any guy would.
    —————

Or he was in love with her.

Jomilla belongs in the same place as Jaylor tbh.

• l?veislouder

Or he was in love with her.
    Or what he thought was love. I believe it was infatuation, not real love.

• SubwayToVenus

OKAY, I’m done :) that was adorable.

Okay Miley also thanked Nick in her album Breakout and wrote “Thank you for inspiring me for this record, I loved you then, I love you now and I’ll always love you” meanwhile Nick never said anything, though Joe did and said most of the songs in ALBL were about their first heartbreaks, like Can’t have you was Nick’s first heartbreak, he wrote in NYC around Christmas, (Miley and Nick broke up in Dic) the hug Miley talks about in her book i s http://images.yodibujo.es/_uploads/membres/articles/20090104/b56dt_3212027189_0317c37772_o.png that one, that was in January I believe, she was still dating Gaston, in March there were pictures of them talking at the KCA’s and in April they went on a lunch date together, Miley’s tweets around this time were priceless and obvious, in June Nick flew all the way to Georgia to visit Miley and they went jet skiing and apparently started reconnecting, from that moment the rumors started and Justin’s and Miley’s tweets were more and more obvious, when everyone was like losing faith Joe confirmed their relationship live, “Is your gf as famous as Nick’s? No, no one is as famous as Miley Cyrus” they wrote BTS and it was nominated for a TCA, Miley attended Jonas’ concert in Dallas and she surprisingly sang BTS with Nick, Niley 2.0 until Miley strated dating Liam in late 2009.

• SubwayToVenus

OKAY, I’m done :) that was adorable.

Okay Miley also thanked Nick in her album Breakout and wrote “Thank you for inspiring me for this record, I loved you then, I love you now and I’ll always love you” meanwhile Nick never said anything, though Joe did and said most of the songs in ALBL were about their first heartbreaks, like Can’t have you was Nick’s first heartbreak, he wrote in NYC around Christmas, (Miley and Nick broke up in Dic) the hug Miley talks about happened when they sang for Obama, that was in January I believe, she was still dating Gaston, in March there were pictures of them talking at the KCA’s and in April they went on a lunch date together, Miley’s tweets around this time were priceless and obvious, in June Nick flew all the way to Georgia to visit Miley and they went jet skiing and apparently started reconnecting, from that moment the rumors started and Justin’s and Miley’s tweets were more and more obvious, when everyone was like losing faith Joe confirmed their relationship live, “Is your gf as famous as Nick’s? No, no one is as famous as Miley Cyrus” they wrote BTS and it was nominated for a TCA, Miley attended Jonas’ concert in Dallas and she surprisingly sang BTS with Nick, Niley 2.0 until Miley strated dating Liam in late 2009.

l?veislouder said:

Or he was in love with her.
    Or what he thought was love. I believe it was infatuation, not real love.
    haha, how would you know? How do you dare saying Niley was real when Miley clearly says it was not, but you say ‘Nelta’ was just infatuation with no proof?

• Gearsarealwaysturning

I said “I don’t do handshakes, I do hugs.” When he hugged me, I noticed his scratchy shirt and I blurted out: “I hate your shirt!” So that was the first thing I said to him: “I hate your shirt.”.

the first thing she said was “i dont do handshakes”

Mar 26, 2012 @ 04:50 pm
    l?veislouder said:

Or he was in love with her.
    Or what he thought was love. I believe it was infatuation, not real love.
    Or he knows more than any of us what he felt.

Niley 2.0 never happened, she was with Liam. Nick and her were just friends.

Why can’t he shave?
    he doesn’t have enought money to do it :(

LMFAO why would they hang out TOGETHER if they were both dating the same guy? This is just stupid. Who’d want to be around a girl who’s ALSO dating the same guy as you.

Media is sooo stupid.

• Gearsarealwaysturning

niley was cute and all, buttheyareover.

• SubwayToVenus

Oh also when they broke up she tweeted “True love doesn’t have a happy ending because true love never ends. Letting you go is a way of saying I love you.
    My heart is hurting today, I have lived too many lies, too many times, I’m letting you go.

SubwayToVenus said:

OKAY, I’m done :) that was adorable.

Cute :) so there hasn’t been a Niley 3.0?
    Thank youu, haha, do I owe you something? lol

• l?veislouder

Miley started dating Liam June 25, 2009. It just wasn’t as serious as it is now, and she and Nick were friendly at that time.

OMG, are people actuallt giving ‘Niley lessons’ now? o_O
    This site should be called NileyUp from now on.

• SubwayToVenus

Miley has said 122315335153453 times Nick was THE LOVE OF HER LIFE, just because once she was bitter as hell because Nick was dating Sam and said that, it doesn’t mean shit.

Kevin Jonas won Best Actor. Yep, very legit.
    Lmao

Still, fans voted ;)
    They only won for 300 votes. I bet teenies spent whole days voting and voting.
    —————-
    Thats what teenies do on every online voting dumbass! And they won in more than catergory. BTW how do you Demi Lovato or Justin Bieber have ever won awards..fan votes all day long!

Can we talk about how cute Joe Jonas and Kevin Jonas were together yestday walking in NYC!! LOVE~

http://twitpic.com/91oek1 Kevin and Joe too cute!

http://twitpic.com/91oek1 Kevin and Joe too cute!

I think this is the first time I see Taylor wearing pants (PURPLE PANTS) instead of dresses.

• l?veislouder

She had just broken up a four-year engagement not even a month before she and Nick came out as a couple. You’re gonna tell me a decent person can go from a relationship with that much depth to another relationship with similar depth in that short amount of time? Bullshit.

When she was 10. When I was 10 I also believed you kissed and that’s how babies formed. Miley is now 19! She’s all grown up!

• SubwayToVenus

Yes, last year Miley was 10.

SubwayToVenus said:

She’s only said he was her first love and first relationship. She has never said he was THE love of her life. She said Liam was her first TRUE love.
    I believe that, at the end of the day, your first true and real love means more than your first relationship at age 13.

Her relationship with Brian was already on the way to end, he was a drunk and a douche. Also, I fail to see how Delta’s past relationship, has anything to do with Nick’s feelings.

Yes, last year Miley was 10.

l?veislouder said:

Well that’s HER side of the story. The fact that she wasn’t in love with him doesn’t mean that he wasn’t either.