FAN MEETING MEGA POST 96

fantime-10
fantime-3

• BrokenArrow

I don’t get why mimi sees being skinny or look young like a bad thing.
    Like when you get older and all the people with the same age look old and fat you’ll be skinny and young lol

To be politically correct, not America, I mean the USA.

i love selena’s bikini!

• threelittlebirds

mimi said:
    selena is so tiny it remind of my 12 year old cousin!

would you rather her have a body of a 30 year old?

What is the point of these posts? They aren’t even slightly interesting.

LOVE SELENA!

Wow Selena looks STUNNING in that really bright picture.. O_O

What’s with everybody hating on Mimi???
    All of u look way more inmature than her by sayin those hurtful stuffs. You guys should be the bigger person and grow up. Mimi has feelings too.

Selena is preggo
    Miley is engaged
    And I miss NILEYYYYY
    WAHHHHHHH

Selena is preggo
    Miley is engaged
    And I miss NILEYYYYY
    WAHHHHHHH

After that Spring Breakers photos all over the internet, i don’t wanna see Selena in a bikini ever again. For real.

Selena is preggo
    Miley is engaged
    And I miss NILEYYYYY
    WAHHHHH

• SubwayToVenus

Selena is gorgeous :)

Carly Rae bieber
    They are meant to be
    Both Canadians

i don’t why they hate,mimi.this person saying their pieces.mimi come back..

• Marian

Joe’s still the dorky boy i fell in love with <3

NILEY JIRUS

If my parents can go for years without seeing Selena, you can too. js

@anon i didnt even kno her personality just from wat i saw on ellen for like five minutes lol
    Yeah, I know, lol.

I think people for some reason don’t know how to use the reply button. The reply button has alwaysalways worked for me, every time, for everything. Look, it simple: if it’s easier for you to reply, go ahead and do that. If you’d rather copy/paste text, do that.

• vashappeninxx

hey lovely oceanuppers. i’m a newbie. :)

damn i miss the old oceanup with jordan, anons, disco, firework, teamnobody, takes1toknow1 even annoying INA was better than the crap users these days.

Mar 27, 2012 @ 12:16 pm

see the ring on her finger? that picture was taken waaaaaaay before she posted that picture on instagram with him holding her hand and everyone was freaking out over the ring, thinking he got it for her that day. nope. she bought it for herself. she even said it in an interview when someone asked.

—————————
    She never said it, she said it was his gift as a friendship ring.
    He gave her the ring in their last trip to Mexico.

• kristin6410

Srry selena but i think carly and justin would be soooo cute together. I do like jelena tho

hey lovely oceanuppers. i’m a newbie. :)
    Hello. You’re smart. Making an account and not commenting on OU that very same day you made it Or the day after ;)

Why Carly out of all people?

• vashappeninxx

i try. haha jk.

where is demi? rehab?
    I’ve been wondering where Demi was too. She hasn’t been tweeting. Then again, I don’t care that much.

Hi new person

i try. haha jk.
    Copy and past the comments you are replying to, the reply button doesn’t work.

• kristin6410

@anon idk i saw them on ellen and just thought they would be so cute together. And that he signed her xp

If she wasn’t Canadian, would you have said that?

• vashappeninxx

Copy and past the comments you are replying to, the reply button doesn’t work.
    gotcha. thanks.

• kristin6410

@anon wats being canadian have to do with anything. I just think there cute together and would make a good couple i guess no one agrees lol

I don’t know what being Canadian has to do with anything. Maybe I do, but I’m too lazy to explain. I don’t think they would make a cute/good couple.

@anon why dnt you think they would make a good couple

Copy and past the comments you are replying to, the reply button doesn’t work.
    gotcha. thanks.
    No problemo.

Selenas boobs look good maybe it wasnt bc of the push up bras

@anon why dnt you think they would make a good couple
    I feel like she’s too bubbly for him (if that makes sense)

Selenas boobs look good maybe it wasnt bc of the push up bras
    Ikr? she has an amazing pear of boobs.

@anon hows carly to bubbly and selenas not i think selenas bubbly

• kristin6410

@anon yeh she does have nice boobs im jealous lol exspecially for a skinny person. Skinny ppl usually dnt have nice boobs…

@kristin6410 Carly is 26, 27 in november. Justin is 18.
    It would be awkward.

@anon hows carly to bubbly and selenas not i think selenas bubbly
    I’ve known of Carly since 08. To me, back then she was cute and bubbly, and she still is now.

• kristin6410

@anon woow i did not know she was turning 27 i thought she was like 17 -fail- u win lol

Skinny people do have nice boobs. Not a lot, but they do. Yeah, she really has nice boobs for her size.

LOL, you thought she was 17, no, but she looks so young. Selena going to be like Carly.

• mimi

i don’t why they hate,mimi.this person saying their pieces.mimi come back
    you know the funny thing is that the person look stupid and terrible saying those things to me and more hateful than what i said about selena, selena does look 12 there is no hating, there is no lying selena does look 12. I want to know what part is hateful when is true??? the person look more stupid for saying all that then what i said about selena!

• mimi

HI MIMI AND SUBWAYTOVENUS

HI!:-))

In the second pic Selena holds a marker so weird!

• mimi

selena is so tiny it remind of my 12 year old cousin!

Haha, did you know that 12 year olds can be as tiny as 25 year olds? It’s a normal thing.

Mar 27, 2012 @ 09:18 am
    mimi said:

selena is so tiny it remind of my 12 year old cousin!

Dear mimi

You stupid, fucking, ugly, ass, hatred filled, POS if every comment you ever have is negative and hurtful it is HATE. We get it you are the scum of the Earth and your feelings are all that should matter to the world. STFU and STFD

• OF

Mar 27, 2012 @ 09:18 am
    mimi said:

selena is so tiny it remind of my 12 year old cousin!

Just so you know, every time you bring your hatred for Selena up and use your useless comments to hurt her, You are actually sticking a knife into Miley. Each time you are creating permanent scars on Miley that will help others to dislike her more and more. JUST SO YOU KNOW.

• Ijustneedyounow

Dear mimi

somebody complaining about another one beeing “hatred filled” and than calling them “stupid, fucking ugly ass” and “scum of the earth” makes me lol
    i think mimi’s annoying too but you’re not one bit better -.-

(replying to this) – Mar 27, 2012 @ 09:57 am
    Ijustneedyounow said:

Dear mimi

i think mimi’s annoying too but you’re not one bit better -.-

I agree with you 100%. The thing is that people have tried to be civil with her and it has done nothing. It just kills me to see her mean spirited comments on every post and I lashed out. Sorry for that.

mad kids in nyc see joe drunk like every night

selena won the shorty awareds for #actress.
    justin biebers won the #music shorty awareds.
    jonas brothers won the shotry awareds.
    all of us are proud.
    Justin Bieber didn’t win anything?
    Selena won ACTRESS, without the #, which means it was a ‘real’ award. Same with Kevin winning best Actor and the Jonas best band.
    And then were the awards created by the twitter community.
    Nick Jonas won #hero, Joe #hottieoftheyear, and Miley won #1. Yeah, I don’t even know what that means. There were also a #lovatics award, lmao.

adchanel.tumblr.com
    follow :) a fashion blog

LOL, i think you all are a bunch of losers if you ask me.

Mimi, u are such a liar! U said u lived in America, yet the Itunes top 10 u posted weren’t even from America.

I spy an ape in this sea of human pictures.

I spy an ape in this sea of human pictures.
    I can see it too :/ i think he was in this movie as an extra http://collider.com/wp-content/uploads/rise-of-the-planet-of-the-apes-quad-poster.jpg

and wtf with this pic? lmao http://www.oceanup.com/photogallery?nid=71696&fid=498011

HI MIMI AND SUBWAYTOVENUS.

I love Mimi let me bang u

• SubwayToVenus

HI MIMI AND SUBWAYTOVENUS.

HAY

Hmmm…Selena is tiny here and it was february.
    I think she gained weight preparing for Justin’s 18th birtday and for preparing I mean birth control.

selena won the shorty awareds for #actress.
    justin biebers won the #music shorty awareds.
    jonas brothers won the shotry awareds.
    all of us are proud.

I dont like marissa callahan.

where is demi? rehab?

Hey idk why but I’m not a big Marissa Callahan fan either. Her tweets bother me and she seems like bad news but idk.

demi is going on tour next month.she is going to south amercian or uk.yeah that it she going to the uk.

• kristin6410

@anon srry i dnt kno anything about carly i just kno she has call me mayb song and signed by justin lol i didnt kno she was bubbly

She’s bubbly to ME.

• kristin6410

@anon yeh i thought she was like 16 or 17 lol lol that is prob how selena will look. I think its good to look young mayb bc i do to but yeh lol