Joe Jonas, ‘I Love Jason Wu’

141944886-300x402

Joe Jonas told Fashionista: ‘I think it’s encouraging to see that young women can still dress up and not feel like they have to be all hipstered out when they go to a club or go out at night. They really can dress up nice and beautiful. It’s really sweet.’

Which womenswear designers really get his attention? ‘I love Jason Wu. I think he’s an incredible designer. Marc Jacobs is amazing. Jason Wu is a friend and I think he’s just done an amazing job for women.’ On missing the paparazzi: ‘Oh they’re gone, they’re drinking! That’s okay. I could not be here earlier. But I came for Jeffrey, not for doing a picture.’

Joe told New York Magazine: ‘I love to just bike-ride everywhere. ‘Favorite stops? ‘Brooklyn has been really cool, to be able to see some of the street art and work that people have done.’ On bike messengers: ‘You watch [them] and you learn their ways and how they move around, and then you’re alright.’

Around the web

I don’t know what you guys are laughing about, but that woman is SEXY! *tsss* She’s HOT! on FIYA!

that’s the ugliest effin outfit I ever saw

Watch yo wallet Joe.

I’m pretty sure she’s a designer that was at the event last night…

I’m pretty sure she’s a designer that was at the event last night…
    That can’t be. If so, LOL!

Watch yo wallet Joe.

ROFLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Who’s Jason Wu? A man? And why he got so many posts? Like people want to know what his ass is doing…well at least he’s shirtless :p

—————
    The comments aren’t for jason wu any more than the over 300 comments in that selena post were for selena. 99% of them were about Niley. lol

—————

LOL NILEY IT’S ALIVE HAHAHA

—————

LOL NILEY IT’S ALIVE HAHAHA
    —————
    u know it!

• thisloveisours

too bad nicks not there

• SubwayToVenus

NILEY

• SubwayToVenus

LMFAO RELATED STORIES
    Joe Jonas “I love you Camilla Belle”
    Joe Jonas “I love you Demi BFF”

LMFAO RELATED STORIES
    Joe Jonas “I love you Camilla Belle”
    Joe Jonas “I love you Demi BFF”
    ———————-
    hahahaha even the other 3 all have love in the title!

SubwayToVenus said:

NILEY

STALKER TAY TAY IS WATCHING YOUR ASS

• SubwayToVenus

NILEY

STALKER TAY TAY IS WATCHING YOUR ASS
    TAY TAY CAN KISS MY JONAS BROTHERS LOVING ASS

NILEYYY.

I love my Niley people

• Stalker Tay Tay

SubwayToVenus said:

NILEY

STALKER TAY TAY IS WATCHING YOUR ASS
    TAY TAY CAN KISS MY JONAS BROTHERS LOVING ASS

I rather kiss Joe’s ass…i know he will back begging for me to forgive him! HE WILL!
    Thanks bitch now i’m gonna write 45 songs about how miserable it’s my celebrity life without Joe!

“Feb 27, 2009 @ 08:44 am
    Ava said:

Well it’s good to know their relationship is based on deep understanding of one another, as well as a deep intellectual connection, because, this relationship has nothing to do with looks AT ALL………..haha”

Joe Jonas, ‘I Love You Camilla Belle.’

Feb 27, 2009 @ 08:45 am

He doesn’t even say her name right. He called her “Camille.”

Feb 11, 2010 @ 11:22 pm
    Dianaa123 said:

He so used bff to cover up. Srsly he never says he loves her in a bro/sis way like that, over twitter, or even that often or randomly.. maybe they are just friends tho… WITH BENEFITS.

Joe Jonas, ‘I Love You Demi BFF!’

Feb 27, 2009 @ 08:47 am
    May said:

Joe struts his girlfriend around like a peacock. He is so proud of himself for landing her.

lol You hit the nail right on the head. It’s not like he landed because of the fact that he is a nice guy……douchebag.

Camilla post

Feb 27, 2009 @ 09:25 am

It’s so obvious,
    here’s what I think
    i think like 97% of the time, it’s so she can be famous,because he’s basically on top of the world
    and 3% of the time i think it’s because she likes him
    ohh and here are my other theories
    99% of the time joe really really likes her
    but the 1% of the time he steps out with her is to sorta slap taylor swift in the face. because when they were going out it was like “Ohhh we can’t tell anyone we’re together, blah blah blah”
    and yet he’s out with camilla how much?
    Personally, I love the Jonas Brothers, I really and truly do
    But I’m just saying, after this little ‘joy ride’ is over for both of them, ie; going out, then Joe will be deeply saddened and still have the boring personality he has been having lately and Camilla WILL have fans because she and Joe have broken up.

Just my theory.

The trashy whore said to Joe: “i’ll give you a BJ for 12 chicken nuggets with your sauce all over them. Or i can just spit on them after i got the done.”

Feb 11, 2010 @ 11:12 pm
    KeepTheFaith said:

i’ll admit that taylor is sexy before i’ll admit that selena can sing well. it not that i dislike selena, i just don’t think she can sing.

If I were more awake right now I’d totally be freaking out about you saying Taylor is sexy. if only I had the energy :/ I don’t think Selena has a horrible voice, it’s kinda cute but it’s definitely not the greatest. I’ve only heard the studio versions of her songs, I’ve never watched a video of her performing live.

• SubwayToVenus

Eating Disorder said:
    Demi Lovato keeps saying my name to every single interview she gives. She loves me. I made her famous.
    OMG HAHAHAHAHA

Feb 28, 2009 @ 12:44 am
    CAMILLAHATER!!! said:

OMG!!!

JAYLOR 4EVER
    JAMILLA NEVER IN A MILLION..BILLION OR TRILLION TIMES

YOU SUCK CAMILLA!!!

LUV ME OR HATE ME ABOUT MY COMMENT I DONT CARE!!!

• Eating Disorder

She talks about me 24/7. She owns me her fame and You know it’s true.

• Stalker Tay Tay

CAMILLAHATER!!! said:

OMG!!!

JAYLOR 4EVER
    JAMILLA NEVER IN A MILLION..BILLION OR TRILLION TIMES

YOU SUCK CAMILLA!!!

LUV ME OR HATE ME ABOUT MY COMMENT I DONT CARE!!!

I – LOVE- YOU!!!!!!!!!
    I will write an album about it right now!!!!!!!
    Will be Platinum Camilla bitch!!!

• Stalker Tay Tay

Eating Disorder said:

She talks about me 24/7. She owns me her fame and You know it’s true.

OMG hahaha that’s SO song writting worthy

• SubwayToVenus

AND I USED TO ACCEPT IT, I DIDN’T KNOW I COULD BE FREE BUT I AM AND I WON’T GO BACK CUZ YOU SO DON’T DESERVE MAH, I DONT EVEN WANNA BE HURRRR

• Eating Disorder

I got all the skinny bitches walking down the runways and teenagers are addicted to me. Sorry Demi, you are not the only one who has me.

• SubwayToVenus

Joe Jonas in Just in love music video. UNF. I want him.

• foreverdevv

Oh lord, they;re dating?

• l?veislouder

Subway, are you here? I wanna show you something, girl!

It is not that kind of an interview and He can have an opinion.Stop making everything soo homosexual.

Is Joe? > http://ask.fm/adamjosephj

——————————
    think so, many say that is it :)

this sounds like such a gay interview.. women clothing shoudl not concern him.

• SubwayToVenus

Subway, are you here? I wanna show you something, girl!
    Go to the Bieber post, I’m there.

JOE IS SINGLE. HE ISN’T DATING ANYONE! STOP WRITING FAKE NEWS ABOUT HIM: LEAVE HIM IN PEACE PLEASE!

wait i’m so confused… why are we bringing up camilla and taylor and demi here? not saying its pointless, i just don’t get how theyre brought up here and talking about them marrying joe….

• xAskTaylorx

Yes Oceanup! We know he loveeeessss his boys! xD ;P

She looks horrible.

—- http://www.polarized-sell.com

oakley polarized
    Wow! This site:

eb 27, 2009 @ 01:43 pm

Wow no wonder she went out with him! She saw all the times he said he loves her then I bet she thought “well I’m a nobody and if I date him I’ll be huge, everyone will talk about me” and guess what? That came true. Ugh…she’s totally using the poor boy. She looks like he’s older sister/mom… -_- And this is coming from someone who’s not a Jonas fan (I only like Kevin). Camilla is definitely in it for the fame!

thisloveisours said:

omg i just realized that girl looks like chelsea staub/kane/whatever

Why that bitch changed her last name :/?

• Eating Disorder

Feb 27, 2009 @ 03:05 pm
    jamillaHATER!!!! said:

OMG!!!!

JAMILLA IS SO NEVER!!!
    JAYLOR IS SO FOREVER!!!

AND IF JOE MARRY CAMILLA.. I PROMISE MYSELF I’M WILL
    NOT BE A FAN OF JOE ANYMORE!!!

BTW I THINK THE JONAS BROTHERS EXCEPT KEVIN ARE
    PLAY BOYS BECAUSE
    THEY MAKE GIRLS LOVE THEM AND WHATS NEXT -DUMPED THEM-

OMG LMAO

I am so beyond confused right now! Why is everyone commenting on Joe’s ex girlfriends (Camilla, Demi, Taylor)? Guys, that’s in the past and I doubt he’ll marry them.

Ew, who is the girl beside Joe?

• oceanUP

his new girlfriend ahahhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhah

his new girlfriend ahahhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhah
    LMFAO. You troll, LOL

Very funny ou he’s talking about women going out dressed beautifully with a girl in a see thru top beside him

ew sorry but she looks like a crack whore

All the Joe hoes will buy jason wu now

ew sorry but she looks like a crack whore
    AHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAHAHAHA

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

• SubwayToVenus

She’s trashy

• SubwayToVenus

HIS NAME, FOREVER THE NAME ON YOUR LIPS TAY.

Feb 11, 2010 @ 09:39 pm
    Gandalf said:

Alright guys I need to sleep. I’ll probably talk to you all on one of the 20 Nelena posts tomorrow. :)

-G

Gandalf O_o

It’s so obvious,
    here’s what I think
    and 3% of the time i think it’s because she likes him
    ohh and here are my other theories
    99% of the time joe really really likes her
    and yet he’s out with camilla how much?
    Personally, I love the Jonas Brothers, I really and truly do

Just my theory.

Wanna a cookie?

Feb 27, 2009 @ 10:02 am

It’s becoming sickening!

• Stalker Tay Tay

SubwayToVenus said:

HIS NAME, FOREVER THE NAME ON YOUR LIPS TAY.

:’( he’s the reason for the teardrops in my guitar.

• thisloveisours

omg i just realized that girl looks like chelsea staub/kane/whatever

Feb 11, 2010 @ 06:35 pm

They are SOOOOO screwing around. LMAO im not even a Jemi fan or a NON jemi fan :/ .. uh well point is, i dont care if they date or not but they have something going on. LOL they just want everyone to think they are JUST ‘BFF’s’ so that when they do go out and are spotted by pappz people will say ‘aww they are the besttest friedns ever’ lmao just watch. things are gonna start to break out. lol

• SubwayToVenus

HIS NAME, FOREVER THE NAME ON YOUR LIPS TAY.

:’( he’s the reason for the teardrops in my guitar.
    THE ONLY ONE THAT’S GOT ENOUGH OF YOU TO BREAK YOUR HEART :(