Niall More Popular Than Harry Styles In US

11140-00001a0fc-23ed_orh400w300_Niall-Horan-and-Harry-Styles5
6244033254_de7d2d395a

At One Direction US shows Niall Horan is being mobbed by fans while Harry Styles isn’t, reports Daily Mail. It has reportedly knocked Harry Styles’ ego:’All the boys are popular, but the girls in the US seem to be absolutely obsessed with Niall. They love the fact he’s Irish and looks like the perfect all-American boy. He gets swamped with girls wherever he goes.

Zayn is a close second, he’s very cheeky and confident, which is going down well. It’s definitely been a bit of a knock to Harry’s ego, as he’s used to being the heartthrob back home. It’s only natural that the boys are now competing for attention. It’s causing a bit of tension.’

A friend added that the band were trying not to ‘get on each others’ nerves ahead of their three-month US tour which starts in May. They will play at 20 venues: ‘The boys are feeling a bit cooped-up, as they’re spending 24/7 together, and are starting to get a little homesick. They don’t want silly rows to affect them, so are trying to keep fighting to a minimum.’

• AnonLovesPretzels

I’m pretty sure Harry’s the most famous, he’s the one most people can mention who aren’t into 1D at all.

• SellyismygirlCrush

They better not let something so stupid as, whose more popular where upset them, or else they will never make a long career as a group. Ego’s have to go! Though they keep saying thier shocked over they’re rapid popularity, must be overwhelming thier still learning how to deal with it all.

i just want to say that this article is bullshit. his ego? seriously? anyways…harry is the most popular 1d member and then zayn. Why? i have no idea. My favorite is Niall though :)

• Panda34

I don’t really listen to them but I think I have a crush on Zayn lol

• l?veislouder

My preference is: Liam, Zayn, Harry, Louis, Niall. But I can see that Harry is definitely the most popular, and the one people who aren’t fans can name. I think Zayn is starting to be a close second. I think Niall is only getting so much attention because he’s the “ugly duckling” of the group, so girls think either: a) he’s the easiest to get; or b) they’re “true fans” if they prefer Niall over the others.
    I love them all; they wouldn’t be One Direction if the group was missing any of them. But I have to be honest in my preference, and realistic in who is loved the most.

Zayn favorites Demis gyhab video on YouTube so I guess he likes her?

• AnonLovesPretzels

My favorite’s Niall. I think he’s the most funny and his love for food jdsjksd. But I have a very soft spot for Liam, he’s adorable.

i love harry the most and so true most all loves Niall Horan

Zayn and Demi would look together, imo

I find Harry the most attractive. Followed by Liam, Niall, Zayn, Louis

Mar 27, 2012 @ 06:13 pm
    l?veislouder said:

______________________

i disagree completely. How is Niall the “ugly duckling?” … I adore him, he’s so cuteeeee. Most of my friends here in Canada like Niall best, actually. So,i kind of think this article has some truth to it.

• Live.Love.Learn.

He does seem to be getting a lot of attention recently. It is very possible. After all, this is talking about just in the US. Harry’s Twitter followers are an accumulation of fans worldwide, so that doesn’t say much.

But the whole thing about the ego is bs. They’re best friends & I doubt they’d let something as stupid as this get between them.

I for one love them all, so I’d scream equally as loud for all of them if I had the opportunity to meet them. =)

• l?veislouder

I don’t call him the ugly duckling because I see him like that, it’s just the vibe I’ve gotten from the fans. It’s the same attitude Kevin was given when the Jonas Brothers were big. I adore him, and I think he’s a cutie, but the majority of the fandom I’ve seen hasn’t fallen in love with Niall like they love Harry, Liam, or Zayn. Louis also gets adoration and love, not quite like the first three, but a lot more than Niall.
    That’s just how I see it.

• l?veislouder

I’ve never felt the urge to scream when seeing a celebrity more than when I saw them in person. They are just beautiful.

• SubwayToVenus

That’s just how I see it.

I think Liam is the less loved one tbh, I never see fans going bat shit crazy over him like they go over Harry Zayn and Louis. Which is unfair since he’s the cutest one.

take that, you jobros and 1d fans
    lmao at jonas’ ‘peak’ so miserable.

take that, you jobros and 1d fans

Justin Bieber’s worldwide sales = 12.9 million
    Jonas Brothers’ worldwide sales = 11 million
    Just wait and see until their next album comes out and they’ll top Justin, just like 1D will eventually too.

• SubwayToVenus

lmao at jonas’ ‘peak’ so miserable.

How is that miserable? They are still more searched than 1D and were until Justin appeared.

• Cris

Zayn and Demi would look together, imo

It would be suuuuch a bummer for Niall cuz he has the BIGGETS crush on Demi, ya know?

I like them all, but actually if i had to rank them it would go

Louis
    Niall
    Harry
    Liam
    Zayn.

• Roflmao

?veislouder said:

That’s just how I see it
    __
    THIS^

Liam
    Niall
    Zayn
    Harry
    Louis
    That would be my order, but still I don’ t care about Zayn , Harry and Louis to be honest.

• Don’tGiveAFuuu

I can’t choose sooo

“I like em all, I-I like em all
    It don’t matter to me, cause I like the way you are
    I-I like em all, yeah I like em all
    It don’t matter to me, cause I like the way you are
    Every single one of your flaws (I like em all)
    It don’t matter cause you got my heart (I like em all)
    Cause I like em all, I-I like em all
    IT DON’T MATTER CAUSE I LIKE EM ALL”

• Anony

I’m just going to say BULLSHIT!

Top Twitter Trends
    “Jonatics & Directioners Run The World”

well, I would like to point out that if you look based on years it switches preferences. Go to 2009 its all Jonas, 2010 all JB, then 2012 One Direction starts creeping and they’re new so give it time. Its all phases

Harry is and will always be the most popular one of the group. I wouldn’t see why not since he as the strongest voice out of the five, and his curly hair and dimples just make me melt. I’m totally stuck between him and Zayn. I don’t think I’d ever be able to choose.
    Zayn is obviously in close second, though. He’s so amazing and his eyes are to die for. Let’s not forget to mention his amazing voice.
    They all have something special about them. I just don’t think this is true. Maybe Niall does get more attention here, but I’m sure Harry doesn’t mind.

(replying to this) – Mar 28, 2012 @ 06:42 am
    I TOTALLY AGREE, WHEN THE NEW JONAS ALBUM, COMES OUT, BEIBER AND ONE DIRECTION WILL DISAPPEAR, SO THERE, JUSTIN B, AND ONE DIRECTION, YOUR TIME IS LIMITED, JONAS B, NEW ALBUM, WILL OUT SELL ANY OF YOUR ALBUMS, IN SALES, PLUS THEIR ARE MORE, JONAS BROTHERS LOYAL, DIE HARD FANS, THAN JUSTIN B, AND ONE D, FANS OUT THERE, IN THE WORLD, AND JUSTIN NEW SINGLE, IS CRAP, AND ONE D SONGS, SOUND LIKE DANCE POP, BACKSTREET BOYS SONGS, THEY’RE COPYING BACKSTREET BOYS, THEY’RE THE BREITISH VERSION, OF THE AMERICAN BACKSTREET BOYS!!!!
    ________________

I agree on the justin part i think 1D are cute and will stay for a long time but jonases rule the world no doubt

• You Were Thinking It

Hardly a shocker, never got the fuss with Harry. Liam or Niall would definitely be the better looking ones

• HECKYEAHJOBROS

SubwayToVenus said:
    lmao, were you touched by Joe? And I wouldn’t have thought Nick was the one doing most of the talk… oh well, I will never know really :(

No, I mean Joe wouldn’t touch you anywhere unappropiate but his hugs are awesome, I mean he really grabs you, and when taking a pic he takes you by your hips unlike the other two who put their arms around your neck and not your hips, lmao.

I WOULD LOVE TO HAVE JOE’S HANDS ON MY HIPS, AND IF HE WANTS A LITTLE DOWN THERE, HAHAHHAHA.

i don’t understand you people … as a band are famous…how can you seperate them and ask who is the most famous? and a rhetorical question: how can you have a favorite one? ALL OF THEM ARE INCREDIBLE! THEY HAVE INCREDIBLE VOICES,THEY ARE HOT,SEXY ,GORGEOUS <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3

• 1Dfan

* I’ve been slightly loosing interest **** lol sorry typo.

I love them all. Equal! x3

idk why? niall annoys me. hes a flipflopper. i remember they did an interview and they asked him selena or demi? and he said selena by far. which is his opinion but then when he meet justin and they started talking on twitter he is all demi now. i hate it when people flip. he knows good and well if he didnt meet justin he wouldnt be so nice to demi. ugh i like everyone but niall and louis. louis is always mean to liam. ugh

WEIRD CAUSE WHEN THEY FIRST BECAME A BAND I REMEMBERED WHEN LIAM WAS THE POPULAR ONE! HE HAD THE MOST FOLLOWERS ON TWITTER AT THAT TIME TOO!

________________
    hoenstly when their album comes out i do think some of there old fans who left will come back but i dont think 1d is going any where. justin maybe but not 1d.

Justin Bieber’s worldwide sales = 12.9 million
    Jonas Brothers’ worldwide sales = 11 million

_____________________
    the alst time i checked the jonas brothers sold over 14 million albums and they was in 2009 so idk where you got that from

• Mizcutie101

omg I highly doubt that they are fighting over whos the hottest. They are all great but my favs are zayn and liam <3

• Anon

Harry used to be my fav, but now all he seems to me is some pussy-player heartbreak jerk. :/

the only one that is cute is zayn (the arab one?)
    idk anything about these guys, lol.

pakistani

I don’t even like 1D, but I understand why this article says that the US girls like Niall more. I find him adorable lol. The others, no thanks.

Mar 27, 2012 @ 08:32 pm
    Live.Love.Learn. said:
    :O I made out with them all!! lmfao xD
    I’m jealous tbh :D
    Lmaooo how close is your seat for the concert?
    It’s within the first 10 rows. I don’t get a specific seat until the day of the concert. How close are yours?

It’s sad to see that Liam is the least favorite. :( He is the sweetest guy ever and he is my favorite.

take that, you jobros and 1d fans

Justin Bieber’s worldwide sales = 12.9 million
    Jonas Brothers’ worldwide sales = 11 million
    ____________

when the jonas album is out justin is going to disappear : DDD anyway everyone said his new single is crap and 1D have already blown justin away and the jonases will make his disappear in your face bielebers

I love all but my favorites are
    Louis
    Niall
    Liam
    Zayn
    Harry

no harry is still the most popular in the US too! harry and louis are my favorite.

LOUIS IS THE BEST AND FUNNIEST!

• 1Dfan

I absolutely adore these boys, but idk… Recently I’ve been slightly poising interest after I heard how they like “rate” their fans at signing & stuff. Like this one girl(Biggg fan) went to one of there signings, and she brought a friend(not that big of fan) Anyways as the fan girl was right in front of them, her friend heard Harry whisper “2” into Zayns ear…and she still can’t imagine how her friend(who’s in lovee with 1D) would feel.. It’s horrible! I like them, but that doesn’t mean I have to agree with everything they do. & I think that’s why people are starting to really like Niall..he seems more humble..”You don’t know youre beautiful, but that’s what makes you beautiful..” …Really? :/

Top Twitter Trends
    “Jonas & 1D Duet”

I don’t understAnd Americans!!! Harry all the way

• l?veislouder

Liam just has the least amount of followers, which also doesn’t make sense, as he’s the only one who replies to fans a lot. They all used to, but Liam is the only one who keeps it up. I really think his whole “I want to settle down with Danielle” claim really does hurt him. I love that he’s so in love and believes he’s found the one, but fangirls don’t wanna hear how they’ll never have a shot. I don’t think being single = money and fans, but I do think shoving “I’m in a serious relationship”, “I want to marry them”, “I’ve found the one” does turn fans off.

• SubwayToVenus

He said all of those things? That is seriously a turn off. Just stfu. If Liam keeps talking about his gf, I’ll have to move onto Niall, lmao.

For me is Liam, then Louis, then Niall, then far behind Zayn, then even farther, and farther Harry.
    I don’t even like One Direction, but I’ve watched some interviews, and this is the vibe I get.

Top Twitter Trends
    “Jonatics Are True Fans”

• l?veislouder

lol see!! I was the same way, but with each mention of Danielle and how in love with her he is, and especially how he wants to settle down with her, it just gets to me. Every mention of Danielle pushes me more to Zayn lol

SubwayToVenus said:

Top Twitter Trends
    “Jonas Brothers Are Back”

You forgot “in February”. Does that mean we have to wait another whole year? :c

Top Twitter Trends
    “Jonatics and Directioners United”

SEEMS LIKE PEOPLE WANT BIEBER AND HIS FANS OUTTA THE PICTURE.

You forgot “in February”. Does that mean we have to wait another whole year? :c

Well they said they would release it by the end of this year hopefully, so I guess so.

• SubwayToVenus

LMAO, I know, it’s heartbreaking, the only couple I would be okay with showing off would be Niley.

NILEYYY <3

Niley party has begun

Can you imagine how adorable their kids would be?

Mar 27, 2012 @ 07:31 pm
    Niley party has begun
    Can you imagine how adorable their kids would be?
    More adorable than Angelina and Brad’s biological children.

• SubwayToVenus

Now, apart from all of those south american fans who trend Jonatics and Directioners united, how cool would that duet be?

• SubwayToVenus

More adorable than Angelina and Brad’s biological children.

They would be so gorgeous and talented.

• vashappeninxx

aww i love ALL of them!

Their children would be the fug as fuck.

SubwayToVenus said:

More adorable than Angelina and Brad’s biological children.

They would be so gorgeous and talented.
    They’d have curly hair and big blue eyes.

• Live.Love.Learn.

At a concert or appropriate event! Never in their faces of course xD

• SubwayToVenus

They would be so gorgeous and talented.
    They’d have curly hair and big blue eyes.

Omg <3
    Their first daughter. <3

At a concert or appropriate event! Never in their faces of course xD
    lol I hid my face behind a girl next to me and screamed haha. I was right in front, so I couldn’t risk them seeing me xD
    I never want to make a fool of myself in front of guy celebrities (just in case they find me attractive lol), but with girls, eh. That’s why I’m cool with knowing how much I’ll cry when I meet Raven.

• SubwayToVenus

I cried at the BSB concert back in 2000, how pathetic is that? Crying for such a retarded boy band, I started crying like crazy during “I need you tonight” and well of course, I cried at ALL of the Jonas’ concerts I’ve attended, but the BSB, really?

• Live.Love.Learn.

Lmao when meeting who?

& I’d be scared of looking like a crazed fan in front of anyone! I’d just try to keep my cool & avoid annoying “OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG *squeal, scream* *cryyy* OMG OMG” type behavior that celebs get tired of seeing.

SubwayToVenus said:

They would be so gorgeous and talented.
    They’d have curly hair and big blue eyes.

Omg <3
    Their first daughter. <3
    ------------
    ahaha, check this
    it’s kinda creepy , lmao

• l?veislouder

Haha I never cried with the Jonases. One Direction though, the guys didn’t even come over to sign or do pictures or anything, they just waved and got in their car and when they drove away, I looked around me and there were girls shaking and they were just hysterical! I could understand the excitement, but I was like “you saw them for a second, wtf are you crying for?!” xD so crazy

• SubwayToVenus

That always happen, have you ever been in the front door of a hotel waiting for the Jonases to wave? some girls are just stupid they were liek OMFG and crying in a very obnoxious way. I cry at almost every concert I go to, but the Jonas brothers always get me, I become one of those stupid fans when they sing WYLMITE or any of those songs. I didn’t cry when I met them though, I was speechless, I didn’t even know how to speak, lol.

Lmao when meeting who?

Oh that was referring to 1D haha. They came out after their concert and went to get in their car, and that was when I felt the urge to fangirl scream like next before. I hid my face to scream though, because I didn’t want them to see haha xD

I would feel like that too, but I need Raven to understand how much I mean what I say, and that comes with crying lol

SubwayToVenus said:

Did you meet the three of them? Cool! Are they nice?

• SubwayToVenus

OMG THOSE BABIES ARE SOO CUTE.

• Live.Love.Learn.

Oh I didn’t realize you’d actually been that close to them! I thought you just met Harry’s dad lol

Yeah I understand. Better prepare what you’re gonna say ahead of time so you’re not at a loss of words

• l?veislouder

No, I don’t wait at hotels. I’m not crazy enough for that lmao. But I’ve never cried while in the presence of someone. Songs makes me cry, and WYLMITE is one of them, especially when I haven’t heard it in a while, but people never do. Not even meeting Daniel made me cry, and I’ve loved him for 10 years lol

• SubwayToVenus

Did you meet the three of them? Cool! Are they nice?

Yes, I met the three of them twice and then I met Joe by himself, I wish I could have met Nick by himself though :( YES they’re so nice, that’s why I get so annoyed when people talk shit about them. They’re so so nice, they’re indeed very correct though, it’s like they burn out all your hopes of flirting with them, lmao. I think that Nick is the nicest, I mean he’s the most serious one, but (APART FROM BEING ABSOLUTELLY FLAWLESS) he tries to keep you cool so you can actually share a chat with him, he really cares, and then I have to say Joe, he’s the one who touches the most you must know, lmao. And Kevin, he’s all smiley and nice too.

• l?veislouder

lol yeah, I was that close, but I didn’t meet or talk to them, just Harry’s dad.

Yes, I have my speech prepared, and the word “fabulous” will be said at least five times haha

• SubwayToVenus

Aw, I did stalk hotels in NYC, lmao, I still remember stalking their hotel when they performed at the New year’s rocking eve, one of the best nights of my life I must say. But yeah, I don’t cry when meeting them either, though I do cry at concerts A LOT.

First hoe in da house

FIRST OF ALL, THEY’RE ALL UNATTRACTIVE, BUT IF I HAD TO CHOOSE ONE IT WOULD BE HARRY, HE’S THE CUTEST, LOUIS IS THE HOTTEST,SERIOUSLY, THEY ARE SO UNATTRACTIVE, AS GUYS, GIRLS OPEN YOUR EYES, ESPECIALLY ID FANS, THEY’RE NOTHING GOOD LOOKING ABOUT THEM, I PERSONALLY DON’T LIKE BRITISH LOOKING FACES, THEY’RE NOT ATTRACTIVE, LOOK AT THE BEATLES, OR THE MONKEES, THEY’RE NOT GOOD LOOKING EITHER, AND THEY’RE BRITISH TOO, LIKE ONE DIRECTION, SORRY, IT’S A MATTER OF TIME IN TWO YEARS,THEY’LL BE GONE, AND THEY WILL BE FORGOTTEN, THEY’RE NOT AS GOOD LOOKING AS THE JONAS BROTHERS, FANS STILL TALK ABOUT THEM, TODAY, AT LEAST THEY’RE ATTRACTIVE , ESPECIALLY JOE AND NICK JONAS, BEAUTIFUL GUYS!!!

• SubwayToVenus

Even though Liam and Niall are my favorites, that’s not true, Zayn and Harry are the most popular, specially Harry.

• SubwayToVenus

WHO ARE YOU NOW? ARE YOU STILL THE SAME OR CHANGED SOMEHOW, WHAT DO YOU DO, AT THIS VERY MOMENT WHEN I THINK OF YOU, AND WHEN I’M LOOKING BACK HOW WE WERE YOUNG AND STUPID, DO YOU REMEMBER THAT?
    I miss Bsb.

SubwayToVenus said:

Did you meet the three of them? Cool! Are they nice?

• Live.Love.Learn.

Luckyyy. You were breathing the same air as them D:

& haha niceeee

Luckyyy. You were breathing the same air as them D:

& haha niceeee
    lmao yes, same air as them, and I was standing on the same block. WE WERE BEING BLOWN BY THE SAME WIND! haha

• Live.Love.Learn.

Oh shitttt. The air they exhaled was blown on you…whoaaaaa :o haha

Oh shitttt. The air they exhaled was blown on you…whoaaaaa :o haha
    :O I made out with them all!! lmfao xD

I like zayn and Liam. With Niall as a close third. I don’t see the big fascination with harry

• Live.Love.Learn.

:O I made out with them all!! lmfao xD
    I’m jealous tbh :D
    Lmaooo how close is your seat for the concert?

I find Harry the ugliest of all five of them. /shallow

They’re all pretty banal looking. I always see that Harry is the most popular, I think he even has the most followers. But maybe Niall is the most popular in the US.

I find Harry the ugliest of all five of them. /shallow

You mean Niall or Louis.

you are obviously not a directioner

what’s with all the un-affection for Louis? I love him the most b/c he has the best sense of humor & most adorable smile. The rest of them tie for second.

Pretty much every Harry is the most popular followed by the other four.

if people were honestly just fans for there music this shouldnt be happening.

I think they are all fine as hell so i can’t choose just one