Nick Jonas MARCH 25 FAN MEETING

306145_10150780486495934_670175933_11747814_1745868079_n
523441_10150734891753961_667998960_9356050_1504415656_n

Thx Gabriela!

Around the web

• thisloveisours

he looks so good lately i love how he been doing his hair

• noelleee

i met him that day :) ahh he was so cute and sweet <3

• noelleee

i met him that day :) ahh he was so cute and sweet <3

• thisloveisours

i know it’s because of the shadow but in the first picture his nose looks jew.

how can someones nose look jew? i don’t even get what that means

• l?veislouder

i know it’s because of the shadow but in the first picture his nose looks jew.

how can someones nose look jew? i don’t even get what that means
    It means it looks big. There’s a stereotype that Jews have big noses, just like Italians like pasta and meatballs -___- it’s stupid.

• thisloveisours

its amazing how he calm about EVERYTHING! i would love to see him get really angry or really excited just once

• thisloveisours

l?veislouder said:
    i know it’s because of the shadow but in the first picture his nose looks jew.

how can someones nose look jew? i don’t even get what that means

thats weird because i know a lot of jewish people and none of them have big noses

• l?veislouder

Yeah, exactly. Stereotypes are just stupid.

• thisloveisours

l?veislouder said:
    Yeah, exactly. Stereotypes are just stupid.

yes, i i really hate stereotypes, like the dumb blonde thing when some of the smartest people i know are blonde. its funny to think about there are probably italian people who don’t like italian food though lol

• SubwayToVenus

Hello girlies

• l?veislouder

Haha exactly. I’m not one of them, and my fiancé is from a very stereotypical Italian family (I’m talking Sunday dinner, pasta and meatballs, eating five-course dinners lol), but I know Italians who don’t like Italian food. People are different. Their “labels” don’t define them.

• Gearsarealwaysturning

• SubwayToVenus

All of the jewish people I’ve met are cheap so stereotypes exist for a reason, LMAO.

• SubwayToVenus

BACK OFF GEARS, HE’S TAKEN. MINE <3

• anonmus

Giving you the shirt off their backs means they would share anything they have with you, even if it was uncomfortable for them.

• anonmus

Nice anti-semites on here. I have several Jewish friends. And they would give me the shirt off their backs. My girlfriend’s Mom treats me like her own daughter. Glad my parent’s raised me that no one is better than anyone else.

• SubwayToVenus

Oh jeez, I was joking, nothing against jews or any religion, they were talking about how jewish people have big noses and I just said they are cheap, because that’s another stereotype.

anonmus said:

TRUE! I’m Jewish and I’m like that! And yes lot of Jews got big noses, my mom does, but I got my dad’s nose!

And think Nick got Jewish blood too.

• Gearsarealwaysturning

==
    What is the meaning of “they would give me the shirt off their backs” (i truly dont know lol)

• anonmus

Joking can hurt people’s feelings. People have hurt my friend’s feelings saying things like that. But I’m sure you didn’t mean to hurt anyone.

• l?veislouder

My mom definitely fits in that description lol. Some stereotypes have merit, but still, to base a whole group of people and what a few (or maybe a majority of) people do or say is ridiculous.

• Gearsarealwaysturning

LET IT BE

Love!!!!!

• Ijustneedyounow

i don’t think i’ll ever get to meet him *sighs*

Don’t u just wanna jump into these pics?!?!!

• Pingback: dating website

Would like to see Jonas Bros music in the next year, but don’t think that’s going to happen. They looked like they were writing, but it already looks like that’s not working out. Joe’s already back in LA. The fans keep waiting, but how long can you wait?

• classicalmusicplayer

I Iike how calm he is with the background so hectic while girls are screaming at him.

until 2013,.

• SellyismygirlCrush

He’s so dang cute!

i know it’s because of the shadow but in the first picture his nose looks jew.

Those girls are pretty, i loved the style of the girl from the 2nd picture.

Celeb Sightings ? @CelebSightings
    JUST NOW: @joejonas + girl (NOT @NinaAgdal1) buy 2 tubs HaagenDaaz, Tostitos @ RocknRoll Ralphs, Blk Escalade waits outside

lol

sooo cute.

• Gearsarealwaysturning

his profile is so dreamy (sigh)

I love nick, he is adorable, I hope he stars in a new broadway play after HTS, I heard he will probably be in jersey boys as frankie valli, that would be perfection

I hope he gets a recurring role in smash for second season

it’s weird how nick didn’t tweet anything about the new album but joe is going crazy about it

• l?veislouder

I agree completely. I’m not a Jonas fan waiting around, but I am interested in seeing how this “comeback” they’re planning works out, and how they try to make it work… and it just doesn’t seem like it is working out. Personally, that’s not a problem to me (I agree with Broadway fan anon up there with how wonderful Broadway is and I prefer it over anything else), but I know there are fans who are waiting, and I would feel bad for them if they’re told “new music this year!” and then they don’t actually get it. Lying to your remaining fans wouldn’t be the best way to help ensure a successful comeback.

• xopretty00

What do you mean? Do you think they aren’t getting along? All I’ve heard was Joe keeps tweeting about it tbh; nothing else.

NICK MARRY ME I PROMISE I WILL CLEAN YOUR GUITARS MORE THAN I WILL CLEAN OUR CHILDREN! <3—————
    oh what an offer!hahahahaha

ahh he’s so lovely

Oh Lord those arms,those lips,that hair,that face…

Everyone who meets him says he smells soooo good,ugh I want to smell him. This girl told me before that when she hugged him she smelled his hair and it was so heavenly!

he looks like vinny/ vinny looks like him.
    you get my point.
    (the guy from jersey shore vinny, yep)

it’s do dumb! just bcuz you meet a few people who r jewish and happen 2 b cheap,does not mean we’re all like that. you can find cheap ppl who are christian, muslim, atheist…that’s y they r called stereotypes and not facts! i’m jewish and i’m not cheap and i do NOT have a big nose! so stop being such an ignorent A-hole!

I am so glad he is looking more like a teenager. A lot of people say that Broadway is for irrelevant people etc.. But you know, broadway is for the people who love to sing and act. It is so time consuming & strenuous, I really admire these actors. I would much rather go see a Broadway show then to see a movie or concert. Also, Nick really seems the happiest when performing. I want new music of course, but I also hope he does more Broadway. He is good at it & loves it..

• SubwayToVenus

My husband.

My man. <3 Oh how I missed seeing Nick while refreshing the OceanUp page.