One Direction In Canada Pictures, Videos

onedirectioncanada-18

Niall: ‘We don’t trash hotel rooms but we do a little bit of running around naked – from time to time.’ Louis revealed last year that he often sees Harry Styles without clothes on: ‘He’s always getting his bum out. I’ve been asleep before and Harry has hit me round the head with his penis. It actually wrapped around my whole face. who wouldn’t be envious of that?’

They are are inspiring Beatlemania-like crowds of screaming female fans. Louis: ‘People make that comparison but it just kind of goes over your head because they were huge, huge, huge. I don’t know, we just kind of go with it. It’s all quite surreal really.. I think it’s funny people compare us to Justin Bieber. He’s great at what he does, he’s been very successful at it, but we both make a lot of different music. We’re in a band. I think people only make that comparison because of our age.’

A female intruder with a brick broke into Cowell’s London home Saturday night. Loius: ‘So we shouldn’t send him a cheeky text then saying, ‘Next time, lock your door?’ That’s interesting though, scary, but I just find people like that interesting to think what goes through their head.’ They denied a report they each have 20 bodyguards. So far, they say New York fans have been the craziest: ‘They were quite nutty. Some girl grabbed me and pulled me back, like she’s obviously a fan so I thought, ‘Are you going to hug me or what?’ But it was almost a little bit violent to be honest.’

More pix HERE, HERE, HERE, HERE.

• BrokenArrow

Liam is so perfect

• l?veislouder

I thought you forgot me, Venus.
    I told you, i’m only avalaible for loveislouder <333
    baby <3333

Dani Payne <333
    It does have such a ring to it <3

Am I the only one who thinks slapping someone in the face with your penis is disgusting?

It’s yummy if it is Jake Gyllenhall
    (i don’t know how to spell it but he’s hot lololo)

• SubwayToVenus

Liam <3

I thought you forgot me, Venus.
    I told you, i’m only avalaible for loveislouder <333

Whatever

I’m sorry, none of them are even mildly attractive.

• l?veislouder

I thought you forgot me, Venus.
    I told you, i’m only avalaible for loveislouder <333
    baby <3333

• Liam P.

l?veislouder said:

I thought you forgot me, Venus.
    I told you, i’m only avalaible for loveislouder <333
    baby <3333

Dani Payne <333

• Harry S.

SubwayToVenus said:

Liam <3

I thought you forgot me, Venus.
    I told you, i’m only avalaible for loveislouder <333

Whatever

Bitch is mad

• SubwayToVenus

Whatever

Bitch is mad

Not really.. yesterday when you left Nick came back for me and we’re together now, xoxo.

• SubwayToVenus

I’m sorry, none of them are even mildly attractive.

I only fancy Liam and Niall.

• Liam P.

SubwayToVenus said:

I’m sorry, none of them are even mildly attractive.

I only fancy Liam and Niall.

And Zayn

• SubwayToVenus

I only fancy Liam and Niall.

And Zayn

Not really, I mean I don’t mind him but I don’t like him, and by the way, why are you still talking to me?? I’m mad at you

• Liam P.

SubwayToVenus said:

I only fancy Liam and Niall.

And Zayn

:( (diva)

• SubwayToVenus

:( (diva)

You left me. You chose her. You lose little Liam. Byeeeee.

they’re in montreal right now!!! :)

• l?veislouder

New York fans are the cray craziest ;) haha. It was pretty crazy, crazier than anything I’ve ever seen.

• SellyismygirlCrush

Aw they were at pearson airport! I’m an idiot should of just chilled out there it’s only 5mins away.

• SubwayToVenus

Liam <3

• SellyismygirlCrush

Do they colour cordinate on purpose or..?

• l?veislouder

Mar 27, 2012 @ 02:50 pm
    SellyismygirlCrush said:
    Do they colour cordinate on purpose or..?
    For shows, yes. For casual wear, I think it’s just coincidence.

• Live.Love.Learn.

UNFFFF

• Liam P.

SubwayToVenus said:

Liam <3

I thought you forgot me, Venus.
    I told you, i’m only avalaible for loveislouder <333