Joe Jonas ‘HATERS GONNA HATE’

837394ee787f11e180d51231380fcd7e_7
d63b29de786211e1b9f1123138140926_7
0e6364fc786311e180d51231380fcd7e_7

joe jonas ? @joejonas
    Forever, forever ever?? http://instagr.am/p/Is2ypsj8Fy/

Huh? lol

• classicalmusicplayer

I don’t think the first pic is him but I do think it’s a guy bc of the arms. But I don’t get the caption at all… Or the “Forever, forever ever” one I get it’s the infinity symbol but otherwise idk…

forever, forever, ever is a song… mrs. jackson by outkast. i dunnot get the picture i know the girl posing is a friend of joe’s but i dont get it. lol

Natalie Logan ? @nklogan
    Another dudefest dinner and I ain’t hatin’ it @MikeyDeleasa @kyle187 @joejonas @Brandon_Mason

why do people hate on people they don’t even know?

i wonder why people hate joe?

cool pic

http://adchanel.tumblr.com/ follow it’s a fashion blog :D

• entertainmentlove

that ass

He is cute and adorable,but Franklin is aggraveting he looks idiotic.

What joe is doing in the first pic is super hard but he’s really flexible and in shape that’s why he can do it..

He’s so adorable ????
    What? No it’s not, that’s just stretching which you do before and after you do the main part of a workout … if you think that’s hard you’re obviously very unfamiliar with exercising!

BTW, yes he is adorable … at least we agree on one thing.

classicalmusicplayer said:

I agree …

• BrokenArrow

lol his legs

Is it Mikey? I really don’t think it looks like him, those arn’t his legs I’m sure.

• Anon

its Joe the first pic! dont you guys recognize him? -.-

• SubwayToVenus

He’s adorable.

This is a good example of how much weight he has lost.EWWW

• Mari

Joe’s lost alot of weight … It worries me :/ he looked so much healthier in 2010 imo..

In other words WHY is HE losing WEIGHT

• entertainmentlove

That flat ass.

He’s so handsome.

That’s not Mikey. Mikey is kinda chubby. That person isn’t chubby at all.

Mar 28, 2012 @ 12:21 pm
    In other words WHY is HE losing WEIGHT
    I think he’s got some kinda health problem… He looks tired & sick alot to me.

Mar 28, 2012 @ 12:04 pm
    Mari said:

In other words WHY is HE losing WEIGHT

hes so ugly!!! hope he is sick & dies !! get outta the music industry & take his worthless bros with him.. I’d love to see a headline tomorrow morning that he has cancer & is dying !!!!

In other words WHY is HE losing WEIGHT
    Maybe he’s preparing his body for a tour?, a year early,lol

• Mari

Mar 28, 2012 @ 12:04 pm
    Mari said:

——————-
    I dont usually respond 2 this type of hate ..but since you replied me directly..I’m going to. I was expressing concern,cause ppl cant deny that he is losing weight& I am worried at times… FYI ,you should watch what u wish on others ,it just might come back to you.

praying that Joe has a deadly disease & dies by may !!!!!! worthless bastard !!!

to Mari : Drop dead yourself .. I follow u on twitter @allJonasupdates ur a bitch on there too !!!

• classicalmusicplayer

I know guys that will slim way down then build muscle mass so they are the same size as the were when the started. Maybe that’s what he is doing?

Protestor, ‘God Hates Jonas Brothers!’

LOL DA FUCK

joe never says what he feels so we will never know what’s going on in his crazy head

why? the jonases are a perfect loving family and they’re a role model

only nick is perfect

he hasn’t eaten bones in a while

only nick is perfect

dolote

Demi is an immature brat that wasn’t “brought up well”. Joe on the other hand is a little bit more self-control and was brought up well.

Joe sounded like he was dying in that performance. I felt embarrassed for him.

On smoking, didn’t Joe tweet a painting of a cigarette & comment “no thank you!?” joe’s weight goes up & down, but I worry about him for many reasons. Now Nick, he HAS gotten super skinny doing Broadway. The boys prob don’t want to turn into their dad.

• classicalmusicplayer

Joe is fine. He looks fine. If he does have a situation maybe he wants to keep it private. Just because your a fan doesn’t mean you get a pass to his personal life.

joe’s weight goes up & down, but I worry about him for many reasons

FOR WHICH REASONS DO YOU WORRY ABOUT HIM?

yes!! if he has issues it’s none of your business, what do you people care anyway

——————

Nick is definitely not skinny, he’s buff.

nick got super skinny because of the dances for hts, joe got super skinny without an apparent reason, on the other hand frankie should follow their steps, with, or without a reason

nick looks perfect, he lost some weight but no as much as joe, nick is buff, nick is ok, nick is gorgeous

This isn’t skinny.

he keeps himself healthy and buff even though he is diabetic, he’s doing a great job

• classicalmusicplayer

—-///–/

I don’t get why people think they have to instigate and make it their business. I get they care about him and they “Love” him but if they did they would let him be. If there is something he wants us to know he’ll let us know if he wants us to know

he just needs loove

five layers of trash bags? wow joe lost it

did he get rid of his dog?

Winston is with a friend in LA. There’s a lot of risks for bulldogs travelling, so I guess it’s not worth it to take him to NYC.

• classicalmusicplayer

I think this is what they are talking about. But unless its a video of her saying it I’m not buying any rumors

if it’s him how he dared to post that pic, his legs look awful

It was a legit interview. She even retweeted it.

During his workout sessions before the shows, Joe would wear like five layers of trash bags that would help burn that many more calories as a way of punishing himself in case he was eating really unhealthy beforehand.”

What the fuck? No wonder Joe and Demi dated.

lol at this ^

nick looks adorable in the background of allyson’s pic

he didn’t lose that much weight, the guy in the pic isn’t him, don’t worry, he is a healthy boy

• HECKYEAHJOBROS

Is Joe the boy in the first photo, i don’t think so.

IS THAT JOE, IN THE FIRST PICTURE, CAUSE THAT DOESN’T LOOK LIKE JOE, YOU CAN’T SEE HIS FACE, IT’S NOT CLEAR?

• HECKYEAHJOBROS

JAJAJA’ HER LEGS LOOK WEIRD, BUT STILL HOT!

You utterly disgusting excuse for a human being wishing that on ANYONE … I hope all your negativity and hate is reflected back on you … take a very long look at yourself you sorry, sad individual SMH!

The first picture and the tweet that went with it are very confusing …. not sure that’s Joe either.

He’s so adorable ????

He’s so adorable ????

Thats just mean. Joe looks like a very very nice person why would you
    Wish death on someone you don’t know. Get an attitude check and leave him alone.

since Joe stalks the hell out of his posts on here , if ur reading this Joe : ur disgusting , u look like death ,idk what the hell happened to u , get a better body ,grow some f***king hair !! or better yet just die & make 95% of the music world happy !!

He’s so adorable ????

Did anyone think his tweet about the paps not coming up with good questions was weird?

Does he still have his dog Winston? Where in the hell is Winston?! lol

• xAskTaylorx

Chicken legs-Girls legs in the first pic. LOL. So now Joe is saying “haters gonna hate”. While Selena and demi say “I love haters.” Hehe.

you shouldn’t wish anyone to die, not even if you’re joking, there’s karma dude, what comes around goes around, and curses turn into blessings times 10, God Blesses Joe because, him, like everyone else in this world, deserve to be happy.

God Turn the Intended Curse into a Blessing

it looks like joe except that he looks really really skinny, his legs used to be kinda fat anyway, who’s hating on this wonderful human being?

I don’t think Joe’s legs have ever been fat, muscular yes but never fat … I just think he’s changed the amount of weight/resistance exercise he does on his lower body and is concentrating more on upper body which is really quite buff in comparison.

Having said that I don’t think that’s him in the first photo – it’s a dark haired guy but the body in general (not just the legs) just doesn’t look right. I still don’t know what he meant by the attached comment though, that’s very cryptic.

it’s him, but with 20 pounds off

he means haters can kiss his ass, and yes, it’s him

he looks really skinny but with muscles in his arms

he means haters can kiss his ass, and yes, it’s him
    Haha I like your thinking.

joe is a very nice person but poor guy is surrounded by shit

wow! he’s lost weight

he’s not lost weight recently, but since late 2010, he started to look really skinny when he was dating ashley greene, he look a lot healthier in early 2010

can anyone tell me wh0’s hating on him and why?

don’t worry about him, of course he doesn’t have any health problems, and haters can kiss his ass :P

Joe’s weight is always going up and down. It’s nothing new.

ar 28, 2012 @ 01:45 pm

—————–

Learn to spell, then perhaps you’ll get more credibility as a troll.

agreed

• classicalmusicplayer

It’s this type of hate and trolling that caused Demi to go over the edge. Do you want the same to happen to Joe?

• Mari Baisden

Mar 28, 2012 @ 02:37 pm
    He looks like 20 or 30 pounds heavier here

those were the exact pics I had in mind when i posted earlier , He looked better & healthier here imo.

Apparently Joe smokes, according to some fashion dude who was also at the event with Joe two days ago, people retweeted the tweet. So that’s another reason, why he might be looking thinner.

He looks like 20 or 30 pounds heavier here

HE DOES!!!
    it’s weird how his face looked so much better when he was fat, but his body didn’t look that good, now I don’t think his body looks that bad, except for this picture he posted where his legs look extremely thin, but anyway his face does look bad when he loses weight, maybe he’s on drugs or takes some kind of medication, people tend to gain and lose weight in those cases, like matthew perry from friends

So True.

lol smoking doesn’t cause people to lose that much weight, most of my friends who smoke are kinda fat

Joe wasn’t fat there, he was in shape….

what happened to demi would never happen to joe

Well then, idk.

I think that rumour about him smoking and drinking and doing drugs was true, look at him :( I hope it’s not true and he is ok

I’ve heard a lot of rumors about his weight loss, eating disorders, depression, drug addiction mmm who knows I don’t see why he would have issues he has like the perfect life…

steph castro @fashionweak
    Just smoking cigarettes with @gunsmoke415 and Joe Jonas in the West Village on a Sunday night. #normal

smoking cigars is not that bad and it doesn’t cause people to look sick and skinny

Alyson once said that Joe would ‘punish’ himself by exercising with plastic bags when he ate unhealthy, I believe.

Mar 28, 2012 @ 02:56 pm

O M G !!!!

omg what?

• classicalmusicplayer

So True.

—-///–/

He seems stronger than that but usually people that struggle with internal issues are great actors and can easily cover the truth up.

Joe looks great. He’s been working out and seems to be living a great lifestyle. If hes lost weight, hes lost weight. There’s nothing wrong with him.

when did she say that? I don’t think so, if that’s true, he is def not ok

I wonder how much joe and nick weight

Nick looks like he weighs around 170-180

lmaooooo

Frankie is proud of his baby back ribs.

you don’t know you’re beautiful

Joe once said in that Rolling Stone interview (was it?) that he was insecure.

of course he is insecure, he thinks he is the talentless and stupid one, at least he’s good looking

it’s nick’s fault

It’s not Nick’s fault.

yes it’s nick’s fault, because he is so perfect, he would make anyone feel insecure

ocean up could you please delete the super mean comments about joe

nick is just a human lol jk nick is perfect ia

someday haters are gonna love and become lovers

nick is the most perfec a human can be

Joe works out like ALOT OF PEOPLE IN WORLD. So many of you are such morons. So I bet people who are posting all this crap are victoria secret models right?!?! With so many eating disorder issues you think people esp girls would stop focus on weight and looks. there are actually people out there who just have a habit of working out and eating right. but i forgot you are all SOOOO SMART on ocean up

• Nickeviljonas

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Personally I don’t think Nick is perfect,your just all shaded grey.It’s not Nicks fault entirely, it is every one of them.Joseph has been abused and left out in the cold.They are NOT a perfect family.This is what happens when you feel left and neglected.Besides he has gone through more SHIT than any of them.By the way Karma isn’t even real,God is.You should know what you are talking about.

wow nick’s perfection, I picture him as danny zucko in grease, please nick that role is better than frankie valli

wtf are you talking about? what is nick and everyone of them fault? how has joseph been abused?? I mean I don’t get it at all, but whatever it is it’s not nick’s fault, every person is responsible for their own issues, it’s never anyone to blame

he’s change so much, his latest tweets are complains about the paparazzi, the haters, fans making up stories whatever, he’s bitter now.

• JoeHoe15

God bless you babe. xo

What tweet was this?

What tweet was this?

I posted it above….

joe if you’re reading, don’t worry, you don’t look that bad but you need to put some weight on, not too much

sometimes he looks like he is about to break down, sometimes he looks happy and healthy it’s weird

when did she say that? I don’t think so, if that’s true, he is def not ok

She said that like a year ago. It was an interview, it was posted here. But then people said that’s normal and that football players do it?

was it posted here?
    maybe was made up by ocean up anyway, but “punishing yourself” is NEVER normal

lol

Well, during his workout sessions before the shows, Joe would wear like five layers of trash bags that would help burn that many more calories as a way of punishing himself in case he was eating really unhealthy beforehand.

was it posted here?
    maybe was made up by ocean up anyway, but “punishing yourself” is NEVER normal

No, it wasn’t made up. It was a legit interview where she talked about different things and mentioned Joe in it. It was posted here but oceanup wasn’t the original source.

he has an eating disorder then

Yeah, that’s what she said.

• Mari

if I’m such a bitch ,then why do you follow me ? i dont even tweet much anymore haha #GETALIFE

• SubwayToVenus

He’s not skinny guys, he looks normal.

• SubwayToVenus

Wow, even if you’re trolling you should NEVER say that to anyone. Karma is a bitch :)

SubwayToVenus said:
    He’s not skinny guys, he looks normal.
    He is skinny compared to what he use to look like just earlier 2011 , He looks like hes fucking dying & i hope he is!!! cant wait to hear all the jonas teenies cry in sorrow

• SubwayToVenus