Joe Jonas I LOVE OZ

joeoz-3
joeoz-2

Joe Jonas and his younger brother Nick — have been in a New York groove lately. Joe showed up at Lavo in midtown Friday night with an XXL entourage of about 20. According to a source at the club, Jonas was there for a friend’s birthday celebration, and a number of beautiful women who’d been hungrily eyeing him joined the pop singer in singing “Happy Birthday” to his pal.

I don’t think Mikey is taking advantage of Joe. I think they would b friends regardless since they r brother-in-laws…
    Mikey and Joe are not technically brothers-in-law. Kevin and Mikey are brothers-in-law and Dani is Joe’s & Nick’s sister-in-law but that’s where it ends, otherwise eventually we’d all be related to each other-in-law!!!

• classicalmusicplayer

—-///–/

I guess so. idk in my family we always considered it: if your sister married someone the your sisters husband siblings become your brother/sister-in-law. But thats just how we do it.

classicalmusicplayer said:

—-///–/

@classicalmusicplayer , why do you always put pictures of yourself as your icon? On a gossip site?

Clearly because she wants to, what’s the big deal and why do you keep banging on about it?

• classicalmusicplayer

—///–/

Why wouldn’t I? Its just a website with a profile. Why do put a profile pic of yourself on Facebook or Twitter? What else would I have my icon as?

• classicalmusicplayer

—-///–/

LOL thank you. I don’t get why ppl always ask me about it. Whats the big deal?

what’s with bullying class? At least she’s got the guts to do so, and she’s gorgeous.

• classicalmusicplayer

—-///–/

Does anyone know why he’s in Sydney?

he wouldn’t go with nick anyway, because he’s boring.

nick wouldn’t go with joe, because he is stupid and inmature, I think joe looks up to nick, he would like to go with him, he’s always saying how proud he is of nick being his brother I think he would want him to be his best friend too but nick is busy

yeah it’s weird mikey is with him 24/7 maybe the jonas family paid him so he can take joe away, since they can’t stand him lol

What’s wrong with you! Amelia is gorgeous and they were together for a long time before he became famous so probably one of the few that loved him for himself and not the fame and money.

do you guys think joe is gay? seriously, because sometimes I think he is.

Nick is a class A Ass.Joseph is the most wonderful one.So just SHUT UP! with your remark.It’s Nick who needs a life,he just doesn’t get it.

To be fair Joe has a bodyguard because he needs one, I know JB arn’t the hottest new thing but he still has a lot of overtly enthusiastic girls/sometimes boys more than willing to get a bit touchy/feely. I also don’t think he flaunts his wealth, most of the time he’s working and earning money even when he is travelling/clubbing he’s actually working.

It may also be Joe’s & Mikey’s business what they do together but this is a gossip site designed to draw discussion and that is what we’re doing.

I get your point, but I still think it’s really odd. I mean you can’t really compare Kevin’s and Joe’s situation because Dani is Kevin’s wife … I get Joe was lonely & isolated last year when he was touring numerous countries promoting but that’s not the case now. I don’t know, it just seems very strange to me … Mikey is clearly having the time of his life but what does this make Joe? Needy?
    —————————————
    After spending so many years by his brothers side, i do believe he feels lonely and abandoned when he has no company around… and in my opinion, Mikey his taking advantage of Joe’s status… because let’s face it, if Joe wasn’t rich and famous, Mikey wouldn’t be attached to Joe’s hip.

—————————————
    After spending so many years by his brothers side, i do believe he feels lonely and abandoned when he has no company around… and in my opinion, Mikey is taking advantage of Joe’s status… because let’s face it, if Joe wasn’t rich and famous, Mikey wouldn’t be attached to Joe’s hip.

Joe needs a girlfriend, so he can travel with someone. In other news, did you guys see that Amelia, aka Joe’s australian ex, tweeted him. Too bad, I think she’s in LA, I wanted pic of them hanging. :(

i bet Mikey follows Joe to the bathroom and watches him poop

No I get it. Kevin and Dani is diffrent bc they are married but you get the point. I think that he Joe wants to travel and live life and he need someone to do it with since Nick can’t travel and Kevin is enjoying time with Dani. Joe and Mikey formed a strong friendship, it could of been anyone. But I do wonder what Mikeys carrer path is…maybe he just gets a lot of vaction time.
    Hmmmm yeah ok perhaps you have a point with the strong friendship thing but it still niggles me somehow. Regarding Mikey’s career as an aspiring musician, he doesn’t appear to be too committed …. ok, ok attack me if you must, I admit I know little about his talents and frankly have little interest. I don’t know, it was just a point I wanted to bring up because I just think it’s a bit off but whatever :)

Amelia Aye ? @NewAmeliaAye
    @joejonas my favvvvvvvvv.

WHY WOULD HE COME TO SYDNEY??!!
    They told me he was going to Brisbane :( I would’ve gone around to stalk him.

• classicalmusicplayer

—-///–/

Mickey doesn’t live with him, his wealthy parents support him.As for this so called realtionship Joseph is being used seriously.That whole freakin family uses people.

Opening of some new club – lots of celebrities in town including Paris Hilton who is getting most of the publicity.

That’s disgusting about the bathroom.Go wash your mouth out.Figuratively!

• classicalmusicplayer

—-///–/

I didn’t know Mikey was an aspiring Musican. Go figure. There family so Its cool with me. Not that my opinion matters.

• SubwayToVenus

Bb Joey <3

MEAT PIIIIES <3

Amelia that bitch!

• SubwayToVenus

Well Joe has a best friend, does that really matter? were you guys making a big deal when Demi and Selena or Miley and Mandy were together the 24/7? Joe has spent most of his teenagehood on tour, he has Mikey and Wilmer and whoever that Kyle guy is, not a big deal, he’s enjoying life. Stop reading between the lines.

he wouldn’t go with nick anyway, because he’s boring.

If he counts douchemaster Wilmer as a friend then he must be fucking loney, that’s all I can say!

*lonley

It’s not falling apart, it’s always been like this.
    HA! that’s true too.

Nick loves Joe and Joe loves Nick. Keep writing shit because at the end of the day, all your coments are invalid and irrelevants. Joick is Love.

there’s some truth in the rumors, but joe doesn’t hate his family, he just dislikes his dad

of course joe and nick love each others, who said they don’t?

Mar 29, 2012 @ 04:23 pm

Joick otp forever, forever, ever?

it’s joe stans fault!! they always blame nick on everything

joe doesn’t like his dad, for instance, in his bday he didn’t even tweeted happy bday, for two years, and when he graduated from high school on stage his father wanted to hug him and he rejected him, and the last two thanksgiving day joe didn’t wanted to be with his family, he prefered being anywhere but with them, if they don’t like him that much it’s because he is not a good son
    —————————————
    if they don’t like him that much it’s because he is not a good son? YOU DON’T KNOW THE REASONS BEHIND WHY THEY DISTANCE.
    MAYBE JOE IS MAD AT THEM AND NOT THE OTHER WAY AROUND.

everything is just tuff for joe xD

if joe is mad at his parents that means he is not a good son, we should always love our parents

joe is love!

Because they are being VERY RUDE TOO JOSEPH,and insinuating things.

WHOOO????

Joe loves his parents.

everything is just tuff for joe xD

lol

it’s joe the one who’s acting weird, distancing his parents, and everything hanging with those fake friends who are taking advantage of him and just clubing and traveling, he doesn’t want to work, he doesn’t want to spend time with his family and he’s upset about the paparazzi, the haters and everything, so don’t blame nick, it’s joe the bitter one

It’s sad to see how the Jonas fan base is falling apart by picking favorites and trashing the other ones. They are brothers for God sake, if you don’t like them at least respect them.

joe is a good guy but he is troubled, nick is more like the role model son

Mar 29, 2012 @ 04:14 pm

Nick is alone too!

• nickylover

that’s what I said, but it’s joe stans who hate nick, we like joe and kevin too, but it’s unfair when they say nick is a bad brother to joe

yeah but nick is working, and he is more independant than joe, joe always needs someone following him everywhere

Mar 29, 2012 @ 04:12 pm

Because they are being VERY RUDE TOO JOSEPH,and insinuating things.

WHOOO????

Dolt

joe just has the typical middle child issues, it’s not his family’s fault

If joe is mad at his parents that means he is not a good son, we should always love our parents
    ——————————————-
    I hate to bring this girl to the conversation BUT what about Demi? She hates his father, Is she a bad daughter? Maybe his father hurt her and she doesn’t want to forgive him but at the end of the day he is and will always be her father… da fuck? why did i get to this conclusion? btw i dislike Demi.

——————
    TRUTH!!!

It’s not falling apart, it’s always been like this.

shut up. you people don’t know Joe is mad at his parents and is troubled! smh at people who believe every rumor and blind item they see!

I love demi, she is such a strong girl, she’s being through a lot, but she doesn’t hate his father, she dislikes him and can’t forgive him because he hurt her a lot, have you listened to for the love of a daughter? poor demi comes from a troubled family
    , her father was an alcholic drug addict who was never there for her, but joe’s dad is a good person, he was always there for joe, he has never hurt him, I don’t get Why would he dislike his dad

reading that about the family made me sad, how can people abuse their own children, and I mean in general since we know nothing about the jonases

I just need to understand what joe stans have against my nicky

Nick is perfect, flawless, gorgeous.

his father used to force him to fake date one girl and then another, he makes him break up with them and then they bash him publicly, and fans turn their back on him

It’s not falling apart, it’s always been like this.
    HA! that’s true too.
    ———————
    Then i’ve always been fucking blind thinking that this fan base was the best for always supporting the boys unconditionally and equally. I’m dissapointed of what i used to call a “family”.

poor nick

Nick is perfect, flawless, gorgeous.
    ————————————
    Shut up you nosy dolote

I mean joe

LMAO

• nickylover

yes I like that! nick is flawless yes!! I love nicky
    nick looooooovee uuuu

Nick’s song

I would like to have nick as a brother, joe should be happy

• shiny nick

This is funny.

Ur watching too much movies.

I think Nick and Joe were super close. Not any more. It puts a lot of pressure on a family when parents focus on one child over all the others. How many solo gigs of Joe’s did Nick attend? One. Nick was barely working, so he had the time. Everything is always focused on Nick. So why wouldn’t Joe feel closer to his friends? They went to lots of his shows last year.

• xopretty00

Mar 29, 2012 @ 11:54 pm

Nick was on tour too.

• xopretty00

I love how everyone came on here and just assumed the Jonas family was falling apart. Denise and Kevin Sr. torture their kids? They all hate Joe? Nick and Joe aren’t friends anymore? How can anyone possibly know that? It’s stupid to make such assumptions. All families have problems but those are their business only. The difference between family and friends is, no matter what happens, family will be there. I do believe in parental favoritism and Nick probably is the favorite of his parents, especially his mother, because he’s diabetic. Parents subconsciously favorite children who have disease because they feel sorry for them and they feel: that child will need their help more than the others.

• Mari

ok, I love joe and that’s why I’m gonna say this, he looks really sick, the picture of the three guys, worries me, I really really hope he is ok, because he is not looking healthy at all, God bless him and his family and you guys, stop it with the mean comments, some are funny but others are cruel

THIS

All this speculation about his relationship with his brothers and his parents. Even though people love their brothers, sisters and parents it does not mean they always get along with them. Joe seems to be a very different personality from both Kevin and Nick so whilst they love each other may not really want to hang out with them as friends.

Your all sick perverts,and very rude.SO SHUT UP!I hope you never see the Jonas Brothers.

• Stella

Apparently he’s here for the opening of a new club in Sydney.

we honestly don’t know what is going on with the jonas family that has joe distanting himself from them. ( if that’s the case)

• Jackie

Been trying to find joe these past 2 days & nothing!!
    I don’t think any favs have seen him

Little Lye you are wrong.As stuidly you think this all started when he got diabetes,and you are dead wrong in assuming its fine.

I hope you don’t have a family of your own.They would be miserable.

That’s is Joe’s song too.

Nick is an angel

nick and joe should never feel alone because they have each other

that’s most people in the world’s song

Joe and Nick forever and always.

hey joe stans, nick has never ever done anything to hurt joe, he always stands by him, and loves him, keep that in mind, I think the problem is you think nick has been a bad brother but he hasn’t, if he had joe wouln’t love him as much as he does.

Why do you people think that Nick is a bad brother to Joe?

Nick and Joe’s song

I miss Nick’s curl floding down the middle of his head and i wonder if cut out the curls of his pubes too…

joe seems like hes been abused some way ,he has really sad eyes ..that whole family is an act ! but ppl think they’re this great little happy ,christian family … yeah right.

I agree with this, that family is not even close to be a good one, but I think it’s the father’s fault, there’s something in him that i’ve never liked, I think there’s a secret they’re hiding and someday we’ll know, hopefully joe will write a book someday, he seems to be the most affected. I don’t like the mother either, but I don’t blame nick at all, he is a victim as well

I like nick better with his very short hair

Joe is adopted.

we’re trying to be serious here, of course joe’s not adopted

dolt

joe is the milk man’s son

I don’t know what’s going on with that family, but I would never feel sorry for them, they’re rich and famous

i bet joe will buy mikey a 1 million dollar engagement ring since the jonas are millionaires

denise cheated on kevin sr with mr. bean and got pregnant with joe, that’s why kevin sr hates joe

if you knew the truth you wouldn’t be making fun

truth

if you knew the truth you wouldn’t be making fun

we know the truth, he’s adopted.

the eyes are the windows of the soul, I wonder why joe has such sad eyes.

joe looks exactly like kevin, how can he be adopted?

joe looks exactly like kevin, how can he be adopted?

only the hair

the eyes are the windows of the soul, I wonder why joe has such sad eyes.

mikey

totally agree!

lol

Mikey Jonas

Mikey Jonas

Mikey Jonas

Um…is he wearing capris? WTF?

• classicalmusicplayer

Best Instagramer ever. He (or whoever idea the past pictures was) has a good eye. I see his future title as Joe Jonas: Singer, writer, actor, photographer and clothing designer.

Just why can he not wear capris.

Ok so I really like Joe and everything and I’m not hating but …. why does Mikey Deleasa have to go EVERYWHERE and I mean EVERYWHERE he goes? Does this guy not have a life or a living to earn that he can just drop everything and follow Joe wherever he goes? You know, earn money to eat or pay the rent ….. so who’s paying? Well that’s obvious but is that what Mikey is … being paid as a companion or something. It just struck me, it’s all really quite peculiar really …. I love my friends but they’re not with me 24/7 and don’t come to work with me!!!

• classicalmusicplayer

—-///–/

i was kinda thinking the same. But I think its nice that Mikey can be a “Full Time” friend and just follow him around. Joe has said that when he was promoting “Fastlife” the life on the road was lonely. Everyone needs a person in their life that they can anchor themself to. Kevin has Dani and Joe has Mikey

• Ijustneedyounow

Mar 29, 2012 @ 12:27 pm

i’ve kinda been wondering the same thing

I think nick would be a very interesting person to hang out with, he seems very smart, and you can talk with him about everything, but he is busy, still joe says that there’s nothing better than hanging with his brothers, I think they have a nice relationship all that nonsense about the jonases playing favorites with nick and joe feeling left out is bull shit.

Stop with your SHITTY remarks.If you think thet can’t stand him then that proves how worthless they are,with their god being Nick…he and Joseph are the total opposites.They would have too choose.He is not and never would be a HOMOSEXUAL,CUT THAT OUT.Personally,I think it’s that slime Mickey who gives me the creeps.

nick has a life, he has a job, he has a family who love him, he plays sports, he loves what he does, being healthy and not getting drunk at bars is not not having a life, it’s living a healthy happy life.

do you guys think joe is gay? seriously, because sometimes I think he is.

I think he’s bisexual.

• Ijustneedyounow

joe looks so good but his head is simply too small for those hats

Nick is flawless, shut up!

if they prefer nick they might have a reason, he has a better relationship with the family, even the little brother just loves hanging with him

No it isn’t bull shit sweetheart.It’s obvious, they even said SO!They are NOT the best of friends.

shut up! leave nick alone, he is a wonderful person, joe is not better than him

I hate joe stans who hate nicky for no reason

joe said nick was his best friend so…

YOU ARE NOT JONAS BROTHERS FANS!

it’s joe who doesn’t like his family, he likes his brothers but not his parents

Frankie said Nick was his favorite brother.

Yes he may have said that but Nick isn’t his.It’s not even keeled.

no I’m not, I’m a nick fans and I don’t dislike joe, just hate how his fans behave

Joe likes both men and women. He’s bisexual.

Joe loves his mom.

I think joe is gay, that’s why his family doesn’t like him that much

joe hates his father, I wonder what has he done to him

I don’t think Joe is gay, he likes both sexes.

nick is everyone’s favorite brother, son, grandson, etc

Joe loves his dad.

If Joseph doen’t like his family(or parents,whatever you said)THERE IS A REASON FOR IT.

No, lies. Joe loves his family.

it’s not a matter of love, I just think frankie looks up to him because he is so smart and mature at such an early age, he’s a great songwriter, singer, actor, he plays the guitar, piano, drums… he is one of a kind, and everyone in the family knows he is special, even joe, nick’s joe’s favorite bro too

He is NOT HOMOSEXUAL for the last time SHUT UP!As well as favorites being wrong.

Nick is not special.

hungrily eying him? lol

He just thinks he is,and they let him get away with it.

hungrily eying him? lol

Those hoes.

hungryly eyeing who?

of course nick is special, come on joe stans, joe loves nick, why do you hate him?

Joe graduated with a 4.0.

hungryly eyeing who?

They were hungrily eyeing, Joe.

nick is a great brother

in the 1st pic i didn’t see his pants..lol.. looked like a floating toroso XD

It’s Joe and Mikey’s business, but maybe they shouldn’t twitter so much “wolfpack” stuff. It’s giving them hate from people. Especially the bodyguard. If a group of guys are hitting the gym everyday, and traveling in a “pack”, why do they need a bodyguard? Right now with the economy so bad it sometimes isn’t a good idea to show very publicly a bunch of guys drinking, partying, traveling, yet never working. It just breeds jealousy and hate. I think Joe’s a good guy, though and I do like his twitter style.

• classicalmusicplayer

—-///–/

He is not a Good son?SHUT UP,maybe it’s because they hurt him.You are SOOO stupid!

lol everyone knows joe isn’t the smartest, how could he graduate with 4.0, even his mom said he is not that smart but he tried hard

Because they are being VERY RUDE TOO JOSEPH,and insinuating things.

Fuck yall , you ain’t jobros fans, you’re fake bitches.
    I love ALL THE JONAS BROTHERS, THE 3 IN THE BAND AND THE BONUS 1 TOO.

their mother said when they were little kevin was very talkative, and joe was really shy, he never talked, he didn’t need to cuz kevin says everything and then nick was born, and everyone knew he was different, he was special, a gift lol ok I added the gift part xD but the rest is true, she said so

Mar 29, 2012 @ 04:06 pm

He said he graduated with a 4.0, he was proud of himself fot it, too.

He did graduate with a 4.0,everybody knows that.Shows how stupid you are about him.

so what I don’t like the band, I like nick, is that bad? does that make me a fake bitch? can’t I like an actor/singer who used to be in a band? I never trash joe or kevin, I respect them, but I only like nick

Nick is a horrible brother and was never special.

when you’re homeschooled , you can be graduated with 10.0 lol that doesn’t make you smart, don’t you remember joe said nick was the smartest? besides joe has the most terrible grammar/spelling did he forget everything he learned?