Nick Kevin Jonas Dinner W/ John Stamos

150876_la

• l?veislouder

If John Stamos was 15-20 years younger I would.
    I feel like he just doesn’t age. That man will look as beautiful as he was on Full House until his dying day c[=

l?veislouder said:

If I were at that table, I’d go for John Stamos, no lie. That man is gorgeous!!

I would go for the man beside Kevin :)
    That’s just rude. Danielle is gorgeous.

She is prrrruuuuttttyyyy it was trolling

• classicalmusicplayer

—-///–/

True he still looks the same. Hawt. as he did on Full House but I would have a mental block knowing he is 29 year age gap. But other wise if I didn’t know his age I def pick him lol

So does OceanUp ban anti-Kevin fans now? LOL fail.

Look at his faggot ass.

Nick: Once, Danielle saw John Stamos in a restaurant. and he told her she was pretty! Danielle: Once, Kevin punched him in the face.. it was awesome.

cute

Ahh Full House!!

Yummy!!!!!!

Nick is ugly!

yeah Nohn!

Hey now where John’s other hand? Better watch him Kevin!

• Panda34

Mar 29, 2012 @ 04:42 pm
    So does OceanUp ban anti-Kevin fans now? LOL fail.

Look at his faggot ass.

You
    Are
    Horrible!

Aww. Cute friendship with Uncle Jessie. Weird plastic effect in the photo, though. And it makes Nick look like he has a childlike body.

I think she is ugly.All the time……..

I would go for the man beside Kevin :)
    _______

LOL! Only if you want a golddigger that looks like a horse! I think her nose is getting bigger in every picture. Probably from each time she tells Kevin, “I love you and didn’t marry you for your money. Really. I swear.”

How can you people put up with her,she is so petty.Its like you don’t care at all about Kevin or his stupid Ass choices.If this where Joseph would it be the same.Not saying there the same people.

• l?veislouder

If I were at that table, I’d go for John Stamos, no lie. That man is gorgeous!!

I would go for the man beside Kevin :)
    That’s just rude. Danielle is gorgeous.

That’s so vaginal

• l?veislouder

If I were at that table, I’d go for John Stamos, no lie. That man is gorgeous!!

• classicalmusicplayer

If I were at that table, I’d go for John Stamis no lie. That man is gorgeous.

—-///–/

If John Stamos was 15-20 years younger I would.

• ThatboyisaMONSTER

love this.

l?veislouder said:

If I were at that table, I’d go for John Stamos, no lie. That man is gorgeous!!

I would go for the man beside Kevin :)

If I were at that table, I’d go for John Stamos, no lie. That man is gorgeous!!

HELL YEAH!!

• SubwayToVenus

I hate pictures with effects.

That’s so vaginal