Selena Gomez BIKINI PICTURE UPDATE

jelenacapricho-1
jelenacapricho-3
jelenacapricho-4

Kidd Kraddick on bashing Selena’s family.

Kidd: I’d like to talk about it. Presenter: But why do not you say so alone? Kidd: We’ve talked since we hit. But we do not embrace. Announcer: You have to embrace, if not yet ended. Kidd: We greet, we are halfway there. Presenter: So okay. Kidd: Let the greeting and hug for Selena. Presenter: I I also want to make things right with Selena. Because I love her. Kidd: We should not have said that Presenter: I did not say horrible things. Kidd: But we all remember, that I took the blame. Presenter: I still watch the reruns of the show Wizards of Waverly Place and Another Story New Cinderella was repeated this week. Kidd: Talk to the judge about these things you talked about Selena, left me in trouble. The fans of Justin are finally leaving me alone, there are some who seem to have set to send me messages saying that I mean every 3 hours. Presenter: They are true fans.

Jelena was also in CAPRICHO!

Around the web

how in the world is she more italian,,,, shes half mexican half italian… duh

• NickJorWhatever12

She’s half Italian, half Mexican.

• Happy

I don’t give a fuck about what she is the TT is stupid as hell

• Live.Love.Learn.

This TT is ironic considering our discussion on the post the other day. Obviously her Mexican fans embrace her more than she embraces them haha

• Yeahh

how in the world is she more italian,,,, shes half mexican half italian… duh
    __

No shit

agree just hate wen people act like they know every fucken detail

whats that suppose to mean?

• Don’tGiveAFuuu

Yeahh said:

how in the world is she more italian,,,, shes half mexican half italian… duh
    __

No shit
    _

Lmfao! I believe it was sarcasm seeing as the TT refers to her as their “mexican princess” when in fact she’s not fully mexican

• Yeahh

Don’tGiveAFuuu said:

Yeahh said:

how in the world is she more italian,,,, shes half mexican half italian… duh
    __

No shit
    _

_

EXACTLY -.-

• NickJorWhatever12

It’s just a fucking TT get over it

selena gomez is our mexican princess to us.

• JustSaying

STFUUUU! Some of y’all are some serious lames over this Selena shit

Just a TT my ass it’s dumb

• LoveToLove

who’s the tallest from the 1D boys? cuz they look huge in photos.. anybody met them?

• Don’tGiveAFuuu

LoveToLove said:

_

I think Harry’s the Tallest “they” say he’s about 6 ft

• BrokenArrow

i agree with the anon i think harry is the tallest.

• Live.Love.Learn.

Supposedly Harry is the tallest

• BrokenArrow

He rlegs looks so weird and funny in the first pic.
    I love the second picture

• Bellaa

LOVE her!!

Please check out my tumblr:

• LoveToLove

@anaon , Live.Love.Learn and BrokenArrow thanks! I wasn’t expecting him to be that tall honestly, i estimated maybe like 5’9 or something but damn he’s tall.. who’s the shortest though? Niall maybe?

• l?veislouder

Mar 29, 2012 @ 12:38 pm
    Live.Love.Learn. said:
    Haha I thought the same thing!

• l?veislouder

Mar 29, 2012 @ 01:08 pm
    LoveToLove said:
    ——–1
    I’ve seen them in person; Harry’s the tallest.

• LoveToLove

I’ve seen them in person; Harry’s the tallest.

_________

lucky! haha who’s the most better looking? cuz i think pictures are very different than seeing them like right there in front of you in real life

l?veislouder said:

Mar 29, 2012 @ 01:08 pm
    LoveToLove said:
    ——–1
    I’ve seen them in person; Harry’s the tallest.

O.O i can not believe it whoa the other ones should be smurfs then Harry looks really short lol i thought Louis was the taller

• SubwayToVenus

I think OU is doing this to piss us all off. This needs to stop.

Mar 29, 2012 @ 01:08 pm
    LoveToLove said:

In a pic i saw it was niall (even tho they usually say he’s the shotest)

OU it’s crazy…they live in Selena (flat) ass! Two posts about this movie in a row? Really?

• l?veislouder

They are all stunning haha. I think Zayn is the sexiest, Harry is the cutest/most adorable one, and Liam is very handsome. Louis is attractive, but he reminds me of my gay best friend, being so feminine (and acting gay with the guys) and all lol, and I just don’t find myself attracted to Niall. Niall’s really sweet though, and he’s cute, so I’m not sitting here like “omggg he’s so ugly!” I just personally don’t find him attractive. It might be the blonde hair; besides Aaron Carter and Jesse McCartney, I’ve never really been attracted to blondes.

all of you are jealous of selena.

all of you are jealous of selena.

Ya better be asking forgiveness for your blasfemy to MileyChrist!!!!!! Three bong hits and you’ll be fine!

BUT SHE ISN´T MEXICAN!!!!! SHE WAS BORN IN USA!!!!!!! SHE ISN´T MEXICANNNNNNNN!! OR LATINNNN!!

she’s so annoyingly skinny -.-

• TeamStelena

Lookin’ good, Sel. :D

• Tina

GREAT ENGLISH OU, GREAT

• Clauber

Go mexican gurl! (: yay

• NickJorWhatever12

BOREDDDDDD

The TT sucks. It’s too..i can’t even. People think cuz you have a latin name you aet tacos all the time and you’re mexican

• gorgeousselena

love her friendsip with ashley! and their nicknames<3333 my benzo and my seeenaaa!

Just stupid

• gorgeousselena

Haha I thought the same thing!
    see you idiot obviously mexican fans and her latinos fans in general loves her and she doesnt need to speak spanish to prove her love and at least she care enough to make songs in spanish too! dont you feel really stupid and dumb saying its pathetic that she doesnt speak spanish when clearly at her latino fans doesnt care and just love her for who she is? lmao you are sooo dumb seriously and you are the only pathetic here thinking your opinion is a fact or the the only that is valid!!! lmaoooo thank god so many people are realizing that you are such a pathetic and creepy bitch with a miserable life who are always here 24/7 arguing with anyone who make a comment…weirrrdoooo lol

• BrokenArrow

again talking about yourself claudia?

• BrokenArrow

That’s right.She is of mexican descent, not mexican.

• Anony

_

Lmao! I guess I’m mexican then

• Live.Love.Learn.

She is Mexican though…her father is Mexican, which makes her Mexican as well.

• Yeahh

She’s more italian than anything

If you guys want these posts to stop:
    1-Stop talking about Selena
    2-Stop coming in here claiming you want these posts to stop.
    3-Twitter or contact somehow oceanup and tell them why you would like these posts to go away. And actually give good reasons. :p
    4-If the people with pointless hatred are coming in here, these posts are actually for them to blast away and you are supposed to be smarter and ignore them!

so he did a interview with the people who offended his girlfriend selena and her family. did he at least ask her if she minded?? if he just did it for the desperation of his single and not mention to her either he is so low..

haha jealous? please.
    this is the worst post in history. who would want to see Selena in the same bikini over and over again. im so tired of spring breakers i just cant -.-

Anybody else tired of allllll these Selena Bikini pics??? ENOUGH ALREADY!!! GOD. It’s become sooo boring don’t post anymore PLZ.

• SubwayToVenus

I think I’ve forgotten when was the last time I saw Selena wearing clothes.