Teresa Palmer, ‘I Kissed Liam Hemsworth’

teriege-2

Hopefully Miley Cyrus, who is very protective over her current Liam Hemsworth, doesn’t get upset over his onscreen kissing scenes. Australian actress Teresa Palmuer told E! on starring opposite Liam in AWOL: ‘I did get to kiss Liam. It’s very much a Notebook style movie. I try desperately not to fall in love with a soldier who’s gone AWOL from the Vietnam War but that soldier is Liam Hemsworth! It’s sort of a bittersweet romance between them. It’s heartbreaking and beautiful. Liam is lovely. He’s the most perfect male costar.’

Wow, first Jennifer Lawrence now Teresa Palmer, should Miley be worried?

• SubwayToVenus

What if they relantionshipo wasn’t strong enough? What if their feelings weren’t the same as when they started dating?

Actually Liam said that if he hadn’t done The last song he’d probably still be with her, he started having feelings for Miley while filming the movie. This movie sounds more passionate than The last song.. just saying.

SubwayToVenus said:

lol that’s cause niley stans are obsessed and see niley in everything she says.

It’s so Niley, I mean after all these years we can tell when she’s trolling concerning Niley.

“It’s So Niley” sounds like a tv show xD

• Katie

He’s an actor, it’s what he does. Miley has to kiss co-stars too so I think she’d be totally in the wrong to get jealous when he has to do kissing scenes.

• Ishat

Miley is like a beautiful cat that paws up only when she needs to and this is not the time.This things happen everyday so no fuss about it.Its just a movie and when either of them make it more than that then the cat can Paw up.

I love Miam and this post is just pathetic .

For this girl? I would say yes. She’s freakin hott & seems to have the womanly powers to steal Liam away. Plus they’re both Australian so they prob have more in common.

• Ishat

• Ishat

This is about miley cyrus and liam and that girl why is Nick brought into it all. They are done and over move on cuz I’m quite sure they have too. I said quite

• lovelife

I was excited to see 300+ comments and then saw you guys were arguing about niley for 3 pages. so fucking annoying. same fucking thing, new post.

WTF…she only had one single movie out bitch.
    And was her tour too not only Hannah’s. If someone like you (without a grain of personality or charisma) was Hannah, the character would have never be succesful. Miley made Hannah a hit and it’s only the beggining so stay mad. Oh by the way The Last Song was comercially succesful ;)

The Last Song was successful… Ok…. And that’s only the beginning the girl lost a role for a CARTOON movie to Selena Gomez.. Her acting career without Hannah will be crap, you’ll remember me BITCH ;)

shes just being miley

Did Miley really tell Liam as advice about fame to just remember who loved him before it all started…If so she really put her foot in it. Laura Griffin is who loved him before it all started!

I want Dr. McDreamy to “examine” me.

I read some stupid comments about Jennifer being hideous, well I think you’re an asshole, because she is beautiful and HOT and Miley and Liam are perfectly fine, Liam loves her very much, its obvious that their relationship is beyond the physical appearance, but anyways Miley is gorgeous!!!!

HELL SHE LOOKS HOT!!!!

• SubwayToVenus

I want Dr. McDreamy to “examine” me.

OMFG, GREY’S ANATOMY IS MY LIFEEEEEE

STOP with the pictures of Miley, dear jesus, she is a teenager!!!! did you know about having fun? being yourself?? be silly with your friends?? well thats what Miley does!!! fucking annoying see so much hate on an amazing person!!!

SHE JUST BEING MILEY YOU’RE RIGHT!!! <33

• BrokenArrow

‘the girl’ didnt lost the role, she dropped it and selena was the replacement :)

OMFG does ocean up really think every co-star Liam has it going to steal Liam away from miley! u guys are either seriously brain damaged idiots, or u really are oblivious to the definition of actor and actress.

NILEY 3.0
    yes please!

One miley was still in love with nick and cared for him while taylor only write bitter songs because nobody wants her!
    Miley basically wrote 7 thing and she hit the right spot because when a girl break up with a guy and still loves him that how she feel she wants to hate him but can’t. I think miley is a really good writer.

Nick still was in love with miley while dating selena basically selena confess on it, and nick with his song did too.

SubwayToVenus said:

By the way, she’s beautiful.

She’s hotter than i thought lol

SubwayToVenus said:

I don’t think Miley’s the type to get jealous of on-screen kisses. She’s an actress herself and had to kiss costars in movies and shows she’s been in. If anything she completely understands what it’s like, and I’m sure Liam feels the same way. Miley & Liam are in love and you can see it, an on-screen romance isn’t going to affect that.

Really? cause after 4 years of dating Liam broke up with his gf for his on screen romance with Miley.

that anon was talking about getting jealous tho.

selena pictures are worse than any of these pictures!

Mar 29, 2012 @ 04:01 pm

—————
    oh yep miam is sooo in love…lol no

selena pictures are worse than any of these pictures!
    Miley was 14, Selena is 19.

When i watched The sorcerer’s apprentice i thought she was Kristen Stew lol

WTF…she only had one single movie out bitch.

hahahah you talking about selena taking all of miley left over, what garbage miley don’t want selena pick it up, I wouldn’t be bragging about that lol. miley dropped the movie and selena goes after miley left overs, selena is so obsessed with miley that she always after anything miley goes after or don’t want, an advice for selena, miley don’t take it, it is because it not worth it selena.

Miley made hannah huge something selena couldn’t accomplished with her character, and selena had to get help from hollywood records for people to pay attention to her, they had to hold miley back with their contract to promote selena because they knew she has nothing on miley.

He doesn’t even look as good as he did back then and even then he wasn’t so hot.

selena pictures are worse than any of these pictures!
    Miley was 14, Selena is 19
    —————
    skin is skin! and it is more torable when you are younger because you are learning, selena suppose to be mature and she doing worse. selena acting like a 14 year old is she slow? and by the way miley thing were stolen selena wasn’t even revelant you lose!

• SubwayToVenus

that anon was talking about getting jealous tho.

Nah she said, they’re in love an on screen romance won’t change that. Actually it could, Liam said it himself “it’s impossible not to feel something doing those scenes” he broke up with his gf after four years for Miley, so.. anything could happen.

she looks like the kinda hoe that would steal a guy without any worries. And she’s australian, so she and monkey can relate to each other. I SAY; GO FOR HIM.

Niley 3.0 is coming, look at Miley’s emo tweets.

SubwayToVenus said:

that anon was talking about getting jealous tho.

I don’t want to Miley get hurt but she can find someone better that maybe a best influence and cares about her *cough* Nick is available Miles *cough*

• LoveFor1D

Hmmm u never know anything can happen!!

OKAY TERESA IS SOOO MUCH MORE BEAUTIFUL THAN HIDEOUS JENNIFER.

I feel like spamming MC’s GHT pics :D
    lolo at the related story “Keke Palmer, ‘I’ve Got Old Man Knees'” xD

poor guy, he’ll think he’s hot now, just because of these stupid rumors. And if rumors are true, then the girls just want his(miley’s) fame… Dude is ugly as fuck.

Related Stories

Keke Palmer, ‘I’ve Got Old Man Knees’

lmaooo, what?

OKAY TERESA IS SOOO MUCH MORE BEAUTIFUL THAN HIDEOUS JENNIFER.

Jennifer it’s not hideous she’s awesome and pretty :/

that teresa chick is the same diseased slut who dated Russell Brand who he talks about in his book

• SubwayToVenus

I just tweeted Miley the lyrics to the Before the storm and I told her to dump ugly ass Liam for flawless Nicky.

• BrokenArrow

Maybe Liam wasn’t in lovw with the girl he was dating then.

that anon was talking about getting jealous tho.

—————–
    I love Niley I really do but at the same time sometimes I just feel like Miley needs to grow up. She says she doesn’t like when people play with other people’s hearts but isn’t that kind of what she does when she says/tweets nileyish things while she’s still with liam? That’s unfair to both liam and Nick too. Just saying I want her to grow up,be more honest about her true feelings and THEN Niley part 3.

• BrokenArrow

OKAY TERESA IS SOOO MUCH MORE BEAUTIFUL THAN HIDEOUS JENNIFER.

Leave gorgeous Jennifer alone -.-

Maybe Liam wasn’t in lovw with the girl he was dating then.
    ——————-
    They were bff and together for 5 yrs. He has no loyalty.

SubwayToVenus said:

haha sure she lol’d at it haha you were explicit? Like “dump the ape!” xD :)

ass Liam for flawless Nicky.-
    —————-
    cheers to you,love you! what’s your twitter?

• BrokenArrow

lol that’s cause niley stans are obsessed and see niley in everything she says.

• SubwayToVenus

lol that’s cause niley stans are obsessed and see niley in everything she says.

Teresa is so beautiful!!

• BrokenArrow

They were bff and together for 5 yrs. He has no loyalty.

• SubwayToVenus

haha sure she lol’d at it haha you were explicit? Like “dump the ape!” xD :)

I tweeted the lyrics to BTS then the lyrics to The one that go away, “I would make you to STAY..” and then I said, “DUMP UGLY ASS LIAM, GO BACK TO FLAWLESS NICKY, YOU KNOW YOU WANT TO”.

Mar 29, 2012 @ 05:33 pm
    SubwayToVenus said:

subwaytovenus,there is a twitter call nick hater.what do you think about that?

Haters gonna hate.

obviously or she would be zombie commenting you dumbass

LMAO

jt said:

kk :3

Haha he’s cute i’m gonna steal it from you :3
    I forgot his name -.-

nooo lol his name is Cody Rhodes. :)

And he’s single lolo? Okay i won’t steal it form you haha but at least introduce me to someone else!

So that means you really are not a Niley shipper :/

LOL, yes I am! Forever Niley shipper. I’m convinced they’ll get back eventually. But right now I’m trolling with the pictures and stuff, lmao.

Niley shippers are like the zombies from Resident Evil.

• SubwayToVenus

Niley shippers are like the zombies from Resident Evil.

NILEY IS FOREVER

boohoo a “miamlike” post with no miam comments. NILEY IS BETTER EVEN WHEN BROKEN UP!!!

Nice try? wtf is that supposed to mean? Don’t try to act like I’m lying because I’m not!

I’m saying you’re grasping at straws.

Mar 29, 2012 @ 05:39 pm
    SubwayToVenus said:

Niley shippers are like the zombies from Resident Evil.

NILEY IS FOREVER
    more like energizer bunnies,take a licking and keep on ticking

maybe she stutters so she’s commenting the way she talks lol
    —————–
    yup im just being miley :P

Little silly captivatedbyyou!!! You are not Miley! You are not succesful or popular you are just bitter and delusional :) lol i can’t even with you bitch you still doing the Claudia act and ignoring the unfavorable comments xD!!! Gorgeousselena wannabe hahahaha

CODY RHODES IS NOT SINGLE! He’s dating some bitch there, and she’s a BITCH

JENNIFER LOOKS DISGUSTING :D AND TERESA AND MILEY ARE BEAUTIFUl. JENNIFER IS OVERRATED AND BLEGH

captivatedbyyou… said:

Correction! captivatedbyyou it’s a brainless twit :) you little whore lololo it’s so funny how you don’t reply the shit that proves you wrong! LOL delusional as Claudia! “A-List Selena” xD!!!

well maybe sel is not an alister yet, but sel+bieb= a list couple

Yes and Venus + me= Queen of England xD

• SubwayToVenus

NILEY HATERS, SIT DOWN. You’re just jealous cause none of Selena’s couples will be that epic.

SubwayToVenus said:

Niley shippers are like the zombies from Resident Evil.

NILEY IS FOREVER
    more like energizer bunnies,take a licking and keep on ticking

And…that’s bad?

• captivatedbyyoubabylikeafireworkshow

why do you hate jen so much did she steal your bf?

CODY RHODES IS NOT SINGLE! He’s dating some bitch there, and she’s a BITCH

*cries tears of blood*

• jt

nooo lol his name is Cody Rhodes. :)

he’s not single he’s with eden stiles (brandi reed)

im wondering why i didn’t see this before.
    :| CM Punk in the same photo as Demi Lovato and Joe Jonas! o____o

captivatedbyyou… said:

why do you hate jen so much did she steal your bf?
    Hypocrite. Why do you troll so muc hi nMiley posts did she take away your virginity? Boo you whore!

I’m just trolling dude, chill the hellllllllll out

I’m sure you are….

Mar 29, 2012 @ 05:43 pm

CODY RHODES IS NOT SINGLE! He’s dating some bitch there, and she’s a BITCH

is it just cuz she said they had sex twice??? she was joking. calm down.

• captivatedbyyoubabylikeafireworkshow

Yes and Venus + me= Queen of England xD
    oh you want to be that old hag? good for you lol, anyways, who is the top part and who is the rear part?;)

Miley doesn’t have a carrera anymore

jt said:

nooo lol his name is Cody Rhodes. :)

he’s not single he’s with eden stiles (brandi reed)

:( ha damn she’s beautiful! I have not a chance against her xD there’s not a wrestler single damn it haha – Weird combination in that photo gurl haha

• captivatedbyyoubabylikeafireworkshow

Miley doesn’t have a carrera anymore
    her career includes following liam around like a puppy 24/7, lol

THIS is the tweet Nick rtd on Dec 20. The girl had a Niley icon then! “we are amazing just for you” I dont even know wth that means but he rt’d it!

Marie?@OneInAMillionMCReply
    Retweet

Jonas fans are the best fans in the world truth #NickJonasHTSIB We are amazing just for you @nickjonas

Miley doesn’t have a carrera anymore

and you TENER really bad GRAMMAR XD LMFAOOOOOOOOO

CODY RHODES IS NOT SINGLE! He’s dating some bitch there, and she’s a BITCH

is it just cuz she said they had sex twice??? she was joking. calm down.

No she’s really rude to his fans, a normal person would ignore the haters.. It just shows that she’s imature.

• SubwayToVenus

YOU WANT ME TO START STALKING JEMI?.. I THOUGHT SO. NOW STFU.

Miley doesn’t have a carrera anymore
    her career includes following liam around like a puppy 24/7, lol

*cough* Bieber’s girfriend *cough*

• captivatedbyyoubabylikeafireworkshow

maybe she stutters so she’s commenting the way she talks lol
    —————–
    yup im just being miley :P

Mar 29, 2012 @ 05:31 pm

captivatedbyyou… said:

Jesus nelena/selena fans are brainless twits.

niley fans

are romantic,,common sense thinking people
    —————————
    jesus is intelligent
    nelena is romantic
    selena fans are common sense thinking people
    niley fans are are brainless twits

corrected for ya~~

maybe she stutters so she’s commenting the way she talks lol

SubwayToVenus said:

haha sure she lol’d at it haha you were explicit? Like “dump the ape!” xD :)

Haha i kinda can picture her seeing it and just smiling. I don’t think she isn’t aware of the Niley stans haha ;) whoa Venus thankfully you were
    THAT sutil right haha jk :D

nick is a player why will any of you want miley to get hurt, multiple girl have said nick likes to play games, not to mention selena spoke badly of him and his games.

Miley is happy with liam and he don’t seem to play games and she is in mature relationship unlike nick who like to play little kids games.

• captivatedbyyoubabylikeafireworkshow

well maybe sel is not an alister yet, but sel+bieb= a list couple

Mar 29, 2012 @ 05:23 pm
    SubwayToVenus said:

But Nick hasn’t even tweeted anything Nileyish. O-V-E-R.

Nick doesn’t tweet. HE SANG BTS when Liam and Miley broke up last year, then he sang Someone like you when they were spotted together in the beach.

Delusional bitch you are.

jt said:

yup to a woman named elizabeth. they’ve been married for years now i believe. idk how many, but i no he’s been married for a while.

So is hould give up to my Cena love lol hey put gifs of your crush :3

kk :3

Haha he’s cute i’m gonna steal it from you :3
    I forgot his name -.-

SubwayToVenus said:

But Nick hasn’t even tweeted anything Nileyish. O-V-E-R.

Hahahaha are you serious? LOL!!!

Mar 29, 2012 @ 05:20 pm

But Nick hasn’t even tweeted anything Nileyish. O-V-E-R.
    —————
    Nick rt’d a tweet with broken english about Jonas Brothers a couple of months ago and it didn’t even make sense but they had a NILEY ICON!! you ask him why he rtd it

• SubwayToVenus

Delusional bitch you are.

Sue me, Sel.

She’s ugly…

• captivatedbyyoubabylikeafireworkshow

Jesus nelena/selena fans are brainless twits.

niley fans

are romantic,,common sense thinking people
    —————————
    jesus is intelligent
    nelena is romantic
    selena fans are common sense thinking people
    niley fans are are brainless twits

corrected for ya~~

• SubwayToVenus

More Niley cuteness, looking happy and playing guitar together.

Mar 29, 2012 @ 05:20 pm

But Nick hasn’t even tweeted anything Nileyish. O-V-E-R.
    He doesn’t normally tweet nileyish things,not even when they were together. He shows his nileyness in other ways so that’s invalid,sorry.

LAST YEAR

niley is over
    nelena is over
    nelta is over
    all of you people need to move on.
    DO YOU KNOW THAT THERE IS A WEBSITE CALL NICK HATER TWITTER?THEY ARE SAYING MEAN THING ABOUT NICK AND HIS BROTHER.

lol..

… Nice try.

rofl

SubwayToVenus said:

Delusional bitch you are.

Sue me, Sel

I hate when stupid people pull the Selena card and always have to bring her up. GROW THE FUCK UP!

Oh shit, I wanna cry.

Omg that’s nice :) is that a Nick song?

kk :3

Haha he’s cute i’m gonna steal it from you :3
    I forgot his name -.-

nooo lol his name is Cody Rhodes. :)

Mar 29, 2012 @ 05:29 pm

=———

14 yrs old

People actually ship Nelena and Niley…….. God help them.

… Nice try.
    —————-

• SubwayToVenus

And Miley gets a tattoo with the quote, Love never dies. Okay.

captivatedbyyou… said:

Jesus nelena/selena fans are brainless twits.

niley fans

are romantic,,common sense thinking people
    —————————
    jesus is intelligent
    nelena is romantic
    selena fans are common sense thinking people
    niley fans are are brainless twits

corrected for ya~~

subwaytovenus,there is a twitter call nick hater.what do you think about that?

lol that’s cause niley stans are obsessed and see niley in everything she says.

——————
    UGH! If she tweets that 7 freaking things still means the same like she did less than a yr ago that’s a direct Niley tweet! And like subway to venus said we can tell when she’s referring to him

• BrokenArrow

I don’t even like Liam. But i wouldn’t say I want them to broke up just cause i don’t like him or i like her with another guy better… Or blame him for Miley’s behavior like most of niley & miley stans do.

—————–
    mimi if you don’t STFU I’m going to track you down and put a lamia curse on you!!! S.T.F.U!!!

lol that’s cause niley stans are obsessed and see niley in everything she says.

——————

She tweeted “7 Things”? O.O that’s SO Niley

• BrokenArrow

Or the song does really mean the same cause her feeling were true…

Mar 29, 2012 @ 04:29 pm

lol that’s cause niley stans are obsessed and see niley in everything she says.

——————

She tweeted “7 Things”? O.O that’s SO Niley
    yeah it is. she tweeted to her friend/dancer jen that some songs you outgrow but 7 things still means the same

Or the song does really mean the same cause her feeling were true…
    —————-
    she said in her book it’s a love song

Niley fans are the most annoying people ever. Gtfo.

Mar 29, 2012 @ 04:34 pm

Niley fans are the most annoying people ever. Gtfo.
    NILEY 3.0!!!!!!!

• SubwayToVenus

MILEY TWEETED 7 THINGS? WHEN?
    Miley will never be over Nicky teenies.

she said in her book it’s a love song

“THE 7 THINGS I HATE ABOUT YOOOUUUU!!” *points out everything wrong about Nick*. Oh yeah, I’d slow dance to it at my wedding.

she said in her book it’s a love song

i know that but it doesn’t really mean anything.
    Like when you feel related to a song and after years it still means the same even if you’re not with that person. It’s not imposible.

Niley fans are the most annoying people ever. Gtfo.
    —————
    We’re not bothering anybody if you don’t like it why don’t you gtfo?

• SubwayToVenus

Niley fans are the most annoying people ever. Gtfo.

U MAD?

• Live.Love.Learn.

No, Nick is available ;)
    lmfaoooo I actually laughed

she said in her book it’s a love song

i know that but it doesn’t really mean anything.
    ——————
    sorry but you don’t make sense

We’re not bothering anybody if you don’t like it why don’t you gtfo?

Because I want to be on OU and all you guys ever talk about is a dead ass fucking couple.

she said in her book it’s a love song

She said she tried 7 Things become a hate song but ended being a love song – at the end of the song she changed the full chorus and says the 7 things she love about him :)

U MAD?

U A RETARD?

• SubwayToVenus

“But still, I was angry when I wrote “7 Things.” I wanted to punish him, to get back at him for hurting me. It starts with a list of what I “hate.” But i’m not a hater. My heart knew from the start that it was going to turn into a love song. Why does he get a love song? Because I don’t hate him. I won’t let myself hate anybody. That’s not the way my heart works. It’s a song about how I should hate him, but I don’t, and I don’t know why. It’s a song about forgiving, not forgetting. Here’s what I feel: It’d hard to imagine that our love is a story with an end. ” – Miley fucking Cyrus.

she said in her book it’s a love song

——————–
    Why u wanna single that part out? How about “YOU MAKE ME LOVE YOU” God,some people..wow

she said in her book it’s a love song

i know that but it doesn’t really mean anything.
    At least Miley confess is a love song and she says she wanted to hate him but she couldn’t because she loved him so much and care so much for him.

selena song is worst my boy is better than you she dissed nick miley never dissed nick!

Miley Cyrus is a bipolar mess.

sorry but you don’t make sense

sorry i dont know how to explain it.

MILEY TWEETED 7 THINGS? WHEN?
    Miley will never be over Nicky teenies.
    ——————
    yeah girl last year when they were rehearsing for the tour

she said in her book it’s a love song

——————–
    I know right! she stupid! she just like to go against anyone and argue. she weird like that!

She hates that tho.

U MAD?

U A RETARD?

Not really.

• BrokenArrow

lol what does selena have to do with this, mimi?

she
    SHE

SHE

sorry but you don’t make sense

sorry i dont know how to explain it.
    —————–
    yeah cuz you’re looking for a reason to be able to say it means nothing but that is totally illogical that’s why you can’t explain it because it makes no sense

hello everyone
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Miley Cyrus is a bipolar mess
    I think miley explain the song perfectly to the girl who have been in love they can relate to the song. You want to hate the guy because he broke your heart but you can’t because your love for him is so much stronger because you really care. Ony girl’s who has been in love and broke up with someone they love the song explain it perfectly!

Miley Cyrus is a bipolar mess.

D’uh she has the best of both worlds and was Hannah Montana why she shouldn’t be bipolar?!

Mar 29, 2012 @ 05:47 pm

Miley doesn’t have a carrera anymore
    her career includes following liam around like a puppy 24/7, lol
    selena’s carrera includes humping her girly bf on the beach and making flop movies

Mar 29, 2012 @ 05:48 pm

Miley doesn’t have a carrera anymore

and you TENER really bad GRAMMAR XD LMFAOOOOOOOOO

LMAOOOOOOOOO

• jt

he’s not single he’s with eden stiles (brandi reed)

i know right? its so random o.o
    when i first saw it i was like wut????

Mar 29, 2012 @ 05:47 pm

Miley doesn’t have a carrera anymore
    her career includes following liam around like a puppy 24/7, lol
    LMFAO!!!!!!!!!! And bitches it’s career by the way but you are right nad that captivatedbyyou it’s a big ass troll

Miley, tiene un pene.

Miley, se desnuda. Saca su pene grande y se lo inserta en el culo de Liam.

Niley shippers are like the zombies from Resident Evil.

NILEY IS FOREVER
    more like energizer bunnies,take a licking and keep on ticking

And…that’s bad?
    uh,no I’m one too that’s why I said it because we’re not some damn zombies

Like Miley’s flop movies and Demi’s flop album?

Miley, se desnuda. Saca su pene grande y se lo inserta en el culo de Liam.

Y tú la chupas degenerado de mierda

DEMI LOVATO > MILEY CYRUS!!!!

DEMI LOVATO > MILEY CYRUS!!!!

DEMI LOVATO > MILEY CYRUS!!!!

Mar 29, 2012 @ 05:47 pm

Miley doesn’t have a carrera anymore
    her career includes following liam around like a puppy 24/7, lol
    —————-
    she doesn’t know it’s career she says carrera thats why everyone is saying carrera

loololol I love how people discuss so much about Niley bahaha but Niley fans are always right, of course, cuz we’re the best and we’re the champions x) although I do like Liam.

Y tú la chupas degenerado de mierda

OMG

Like Miley’s flop movies and Demi’s flop album?

Both Miley and Demi can say they both had number one albums and singles in the top ten so your comment it’s invalid and irrelvant :)

• jt

this has to be the most randomest cody moments ever. lol.

• jt

crap its not moving.. fail lol

DEMI LOVATO > MILEY CYRUS!!!!

I like Demi, but she’s irrelevant to this post

Mar 29, 2012 @ 05:53 pm

Like Miley’s flop movies and Demi’s flop album?
    =============Miley’s flop movies? bitch please her 3d movie is one of the biggest of all time and hannah movie was huge too gtfo please

• SubwayToVenus

I wonder, if Niley EVER got back, what are you guys going to say?

—————
    We are the champions my friends and we’ll keep on fighting til the end.

Mar 29, 2012 @ 05:53 pm

Like Miley’s flop movies and Demi’s flop album?

Only that 3D film gross more than all movies from Sel so far combined and that bitch dare to call her a flop xD gtfo hater!!!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

I wonder, if Niley EVER got back, what are you guys going to say?
    same as they did before,oh it must be for pr and blah blah blah,they are cynical,clueless idiots

—————
    We are the champions my friends and we’ll keep on fighting til the end.
    —————————————————
    WE ARE THE CAMPIONS :’D!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

I wonder, if Niley EVER got back, what are you guys going to say?

They were only 14.

I wonder, if Niley EVER got back, what are you guys going to say?

Haters gonna hate *rme*

Exactly “HANNAH MONTANNA” her solo movies suck, she got horrible reviews for The Last Song and LOL keeps getting pushed back and she already got horrible reviews by just seeing the trailer. Miley Cyrus will always be known as “Hannah Montana” and the slutty girl with slutty pictures and pole dancing.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

DEMI LOVATO > MILEY CYRUS!!!!

I like Demi, but she’s irrelevant to this post

She’s still better than Cyrus

——————
    They were movies that Miley did now you want to specify what they were about. selena’s movies are the biggest flops ever,goodbye.

Lol what the hell are you talking about….. LOL I love how you say goodbye because you know I’m right.

WTF…she only had one single movie out bitch.

__________________________
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

if niley was so close why did the break up?and don’t blame it on selena.

“I need physciatric help.” – Miley delusional Cyrus.

Okay Mimi.

jt said:

hello everyone

Haiiiiiii jt!!! I missed you gurl!!! Bring some gif of hotties lawl :)!!!

She hates that tho.
    she hates what? her own lyrics? she said them every night until nick got with delta! then she only sang those parts herself every now and then but before that EVERY time she sang it herself! she does that every time he has a new gf when she’s on tour

“I need physciatric help.” – Miley delusional Cyrus

LMAO. Stfu. Miley owns the world.

• BrokenArrow

no, cause english is not my native language and i don’t know how to explain it.

Miley isn’t old enough nor famous enough for Nick anymore.

Niley is never going to happen again. Get over it, people! Nick doesn’t want anything to do with Miley.

—————-ok so you admit that miam is a joke and miley still feels something for nick right? cuz if you go back to saying yay miam after that you’re lying to yourself

LMAO. Stfu. Miley owns the world.

Miley isn’t even relevant anymore.

NILEY NILEY NILEY

Niley died in 2009.

—————–
    We could look at posts from 2008 that said the same thing and 2009 you idiots got a huge shock! Admit that you know nothing

Mar 29, 2012 @ 04:45 pm

jt said:

hello everyone

Haiiiiiii jt!!! I missed you gurl!!! Bring some gif of hotties lawl :)!!!

hello my fellow WWE fan friend :D how r ya?

• SubwayToVenus

LMAO. Stfu. Miley owns the world.

Miley isn’t even relevant anymore.

But she will be relevant again when she gets back with Nick. They’ll attend the Grammys together.

• captivatedbyyoubabylikeafireworkshow

the lyrics of 7 things was so immature and childish its overrated, miley should consult taylor on how to write a breakup song.

no, cause english is not my native language and i don’t know how to explain it.
    hahaha yeah ok

They’re not relevant enough to attend the Grammys.

Nick still had feeling for Miley then, not anymore tho. He moved on a long that summer in 2009. You guys should move on too.

nonymous said:
    Niley died in 2009.

Too bad you all said the same thing in 2007, NILEY’S NEVER GONNA GET BACK TOGETHER, even when they did, you would be like “PR” Sure.. DENIAL.

——————–

That won’t even happen.

———————
    taylor swift is childish and always bitter. 7 things was sweet and still loving. your comment is irrelevant.

• SubwayToVenus

They’re not relevant enough to attend the Grammys.

Denial.

It doesn’t matter what Miley does or doesn’t feel. It is Nick, who doesn’t care anymore.

They’re not relevant enough to attend the Grammys.

They are more talented and succesful than a big part of the bitches who attend to the Grammys lately

• captivatedbyyoubabylikeafireworkshow

Miley isn’t even relevant anymore.

the grammys only give A listers inviations.
    bieb? check
    sel? check
    taytay? check
    miley? not so much

Mar 29, 2012 @ 04:50 pm

——————–

That won’t even happen.
    —————
    OMG OCEANUP PSYCHICS ARE RIGHT ON TIME! COME ON TELL US THE MEGAMILLIONS NUMBERS!!!

1. Niley 252 up, 120 down
    The AMAZING couple of Miley Cyrus and Nick Jonas. These two people were and still are in love and will forever remain in each others hearts. They are both happiest when around the other. Niley is the cutest couple in Hollywood!!
    A:Don’t Nick and Miley make the CUTEST couple?
    B: You mean Niley? YES!!!

THIS NILEY HATER KNOWS SHE’S LONELY IN THIS RIGHT LOLZ NILEY FANS WITH KICK YA ASS NIGGA ;)

Denial.

Truth.

• SubwayToVenus

the grammys only give A listers inviations.
    bieb? check
    sel? check
    taytay? check
    miley? not so much

Lmao, that’s why Miley attended the Grammys 4 times, Nick 3 times and Sel and Bieb only 1. Bye.

Miley isn’t even relevant anymore.

the grammys only give A listers inviations.
    bieb? check
    sel? check
    taytay? check
    miley? not so much
    —————-
    lol selena is not a list just stop please and the selena vs miley thing is boring stop

I don’t know about Miley but Nick doesn’t even get invited to the Grammys anymore.

——————

It’s simple, really. Miley is with Liam and is happy with him. Nick dumped Miley twice and want’s nothing romantic with her anymore. They were 14 when they dated.

captivatedbyyou… said:

Miley isn’t even relevant anymore.

the grammys only give A listers inviations.
    bieb? check
    sel? check
    taytay? check
    miley? not so much
    ROFFFFFFFLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL
    SELENA IT’S AN A-LIST? THAT’S WHY SHE SOLD 3 MILLION COPIES WITH ALL HER ALBUM PUT TOGETHER AND NEVER HAD A NUMBER ONE FILM RIGHT? SO I AM AN A LISTER TOO!!!

They’re not relevant enough to attend the Grammys
    you bitch

DEMI LOVATO > MILEY CYRUS!!!!

I like Demi, but she’s irrelevant to this post

She’s still better than Cyrus

*rolling eyes* Demi has another type of voice. That’s amazing form her. But that’s it. Tell me in what she’s better? If she was people would buy her records, go to her concerts and watched her films – and still with all the talent she has not charisma – that’s why Selena being less talented still tops her.

they say that miley got her start because of her dad?is that true?

they say that miley got her start because of her dad?is that true?

Yep.

She’s still better than Cyrus

Demi Lovato > Slutty Cyrus

that because demi was slowing to start.that why selena is top of her.

==
    ia

That anon might say good bye, not me :) okay here’s the thing – create a iconic character it’s hard as fuck don’t be mad because Selena wasn’t able to do it while Miley was getting the paycheck for be two persons :) Selena will always be know as the irrelvant ex Disney star who hook up with the it boy for relevancy ;)

Unfortunately relationships in Hollywood are put under even more pressure than normal. Would not trust Liam or any guy for that matter not to fall for a hot new leading lady.

She’s still better than Cyrus

Demi Lovato > Slutty Cyrus

LOL that’s your defense? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
    oh my i bet you are so proud of your rehab idol
    (yes i went down there bitch you asked for it) Slutty or not – Miley will always be better.

that because demi was slowing to start.that why selena is top of her.

Demi had a good beggining. She released her album earlier than Selena. Selena sucks at singing but at least…tries to do something. I’m gonna be a bitch like you and say it: Demi lately only sold copies cuz people feel pity for her

I say goodbye when I run out patience not because I think someone is right.

And Miley will always be know as the ex disney star who is a weed head and played a chick in a blond wig and took inappropriate pictures of herself not only once and danced on a pole.

And Selena known as the ex Disney star who is irrelevant… Ok. She has way more going on right now than Cyrus. I think you need to get your facts straight and please work on your grammar sweetheart, it’s horrible.

when you put a lady with a male it call acting.

I say goodbye when I run out patience not because I think someone is right.

I’m sure you do.

they say that miley got her start because of her dad?is that true?

Yep.

actually not. Her dad it’s relevant thanks to her – she won the role and then they give one to her dad. Haters can say other bullshit jus tcuz they don’t want to accept it :)

LOL that’s your defense? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
    oh my i bet you are so proud of your rehab idol

Demi Lovato > Slutty Cyrus

Mar 29, 2012 @ 06:13 pm

That’s the truth! They get paid to get cozy on screen witrh someone else and make it look realistic. Especially troublesome if the guy has a history of getting with a costar

WTF…she only had one single movie out bitch.

Miley was the one leaving the role in case you didn’t know.

Mar 29, 2012 @ 06:16 pm

when you put a lady with a male it call acting
    I will sit beside a guy on a bus and ask the academy for an oscar nomination.

You should don’t worry too much in my grammar and start to work in that bitter attitude, SWEETHEART :) and you say it yourself “more going on right now” yes, till the Bieber Fever’s done.

I will sit beside a guy on a bus and ask the academy for an oscar nomination.

LOL

Mar 29, 2012 @ 06:16 pm

when you put a lady with a male it call acting
    I will sit beside a guy on a bus and ask the academy for an oscar nomination.

HAHAHA

Haters gonna hate, winner gonna win ;) Keep prasing your weed head slutty idol, she even makes Demi Lovato look like a saint.

so why miley should be jealous of a female kissing liam.did she went to see the hunger games?did she get jealous of liam hugging jennifer?

LOL that’s your defense? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
    oh my i bet you are so proud of your rehab idol

Demi Lovato > Slutty Cyrus

Demi = 1.5 million of cd’s worldwide sold
    Miley = multiply that by more than twenty times
    Yeah you are sooo right…
    Miley > Selena (ugh) > Demi (i like her but it’s the true)

I hope Liam dumps Miley he can do better.. I go for Jennifer or Teresa both classy beautiful girls <3

Demi = 1.5 million of cd’s worldwide sold
    Miley = multiply that by more than twenty times
    Yeah you are sooo right…
    Miley > Selena (ugh) > Demi (i like her but it’s the true)

Demi Lovato > Slutty Cyrus

“Haters gonna hate” you said it ;)
    Keep hating SWEETHEART and don’t worry my slutty weed head idol will be just fine and i will keep praising her slutty ass – because, you know at the end “winners gonna win”.

Demi = 1.5 million of cd’s worldwide sold
    Miley = multiply that by more than twenty times
    Yeah you are sooo right…
    Miley > Selena (ugh) > Demi (i like her but it’s the true)

keep repeating that to yourself, hun
    *waits for “Demi Lovato > Slutty Cyrus”*

why is a battle of the 3 girl?why can we support all of them?

she is just being miley

Demi Lovato > Slutty Cyrus
    ****They tried to make me go to rehab but I said ‘no, no, no’****
    ****Yes I’ve been black but when I come back you’ll know know know****

she is just being miley

I’m Proud.

she is just being miley

• BrokenArrow

the grammys only give A listers inviations.
    bieb? check
    sel? check
    taytay? check
    miley? not so much

people said that in 2011 and she was there lol.

Someone got hit with the stupid stick.

• SubwayToVenus

Hmm so just because Nick didn’t attend the last two Grammys and Miley the last one means they don’t even get invited anymore? why would they invite them if they didn’t do shit this year?

you bitch

Someone’s pressed.

He’s such an ape.

——————

—————-
    WTF YOU KNOW THE FUTURE YOURE A PSYCHIC THATS NOT MEGAMILLILONS NUMBERS IF YOU KNOW THE FUTURE SHARE THE DAMN NUMBERS!!!!

• SubwayToVenus

Your comment doesn’t make sense.

They weren’t only 14 when they dated

captivatedbyyou… said:

Miley isn’t even relevant anymore.

the grammys only give A listers inviations.
    bieb? check
    sel? check
    taytay? check
    miley? not so much

Selena: 3 million albums with three albums
    Miley: 5 millions of one album
    Selena: 3 “succesful” Movies
    Miley: the earnings of her first film tops all Selena’s put together.
    Selena: 5000 people per concert
    Miley: 30.000 at least
    BYE.

Niley shippers are even worse than Nelena shippers.

Someone got hit with the stupid stick.

Yes, you.

Selena’s worlwide sales- 3 million
    Miley’s worlwide sales – 10 million without HM
    Jonas brothers worlwide sales – 11 million

WE GOT THE PARTY WITH USSSSSSSS

jt said:

Mar 29, 2012 @ 04:45 pm

jt said:

hello everyone

Haiiiiiii jt!!! I missed you gurl!!! Bring some gif of hotties lawl :)!!!

hello my fellow WWE fan friend :D how r ya?

Hi bud i’m fighting against Niley haters haha ;)
    hey i found out today Cena it’s married right? :( damn that will make things harder to we work out haha Cena <3

• Part 1

Yes, you.

You couldn’t come up with something better than that comeback?

Stay isn’t even about Miley.

• SubwayToVenus

Miley is even in love with Nick’s hand, have you ever seen Miley looking at Liam’s hand like this? DON’T THINK SO.

Mar 29, 2012 @ 05:02 pm

You and Miley need help.

• SubwayToVenus

EVEN TED CASABLANCA MISSES NILEY EPICNESS.

• SubwayToVenus

Nick loved Selena more than Miley.

Selena’s worlwide sales- 3 million
    Miley’s worlwide sales – 10 million without HM
    Jonas brothers worlwide sales – 11 million

WE GOT THE PARTY WITH USSSSSSSS

But the irrelevant ones still MC and JB says the “not – delusional” captivatedbyyou. She should call us when SG debute her album in the number one of the Billboard or have her own 3D concert movie like JB and MC ;)

Mar 29, 2012 @ 04:50 pm

———————
    oh yeah that’s why he still sings bts every time he’s single and says it’s still special please gtfo

• jt

hello my fellow WWE fan friend :D how r ya?

Hi bud i’m fighting against Niley haters haha ;)

yup to a woman named elizabeth. they've been married for years now i believe. idk how many, but i no he's been married for a while.

You and Miley need help.

Watchu gonna do bout it?

he also sings stay, your point?

awww was ted’s tweet from today?

• SubwayToVenus

Nick loved Selena more than Miley.

Mar 29, 2012 @ 05:05 pm

he also sings stay, your point?
    yeah and that’s also a niley song so what’s YOUR point? Don’t be stupid. Miley’s song was written first. They’re both called Stay and sound like a conversation when put together. DON’T BE STUPID.

(replying to this) – Mar 29, 2012 @ 05:05 pm

awww was ted’s tweet from today?

u mean DiBiase? about his pregnant wife? :D

When was the last time he even sang that song? January last year?

jt said:

hello my fellow WWE fan friend :D how r ya?

Hi bud i’m fighting against Niley haters haha ;)

So is hould give up to my Cena love lol hey put gifs of your crush :3

• captivatedbyyoubabylikeafireworkshow

Selena’s worlwide sales- 3 million
    Miley’s worlwide sales – 10 million without HM
    Jonas brothers worlwide sales – 11 million

WE GOT THE PARTY WITH USSSSSSSS
    who says and loveyoulikeals get played a lot on the raido while CBT is a total flop

Watchu gonna do bout it?

Put you two in a asylum.

• SubwayToVenus

I never thought that we’d surrender when I was yours and you were mine, never regret, no, we learned how to love when we were young and still together, no there was nothing left to prove, never regret no, we learned how to love when we were young and reckless, dumb and fearless, fighting in the streets, WILL YOU REMEMBER MEEEEEE?

she is just being miley

Lovely.

Obviously this movie is ready and done for a while and nothing happened between Liam and this girl so, why would Miley be worried?

why is a battle of the 3 girl?why can we support all of them?

I like the three girls :) but i feel like i should defend Miles because those bitches were trolling and i thought i should give them what they wanted: drama. It’s inmature fight over them

My gorl Milezzzz yeah she just being Mileyyyyy!!!!
    LUV HER

she is just being miley

Well the post is dead bye everybody (if there’s someone there!) :)!!! Was fun to debate with y’all!

she is just being miley

Post more and maybe i’ll buy another album of hers =D!

shes just being miley

NILEY 3.0

selena and miley was about to become friends.did you see the pix or video of melena hugging?what went wrong?
    are they friend or frenemies?

shes just miley cyrus

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA stop hating on Miley, you’re only describing yourself, she is hot, famous and RICH, totally the opposite from you ;)

so just stfu!!!

It’s about Sel.

———————
    OMG HAHAHAHA TRUTH!!!

Put you two in a asylum.

At least we could sing to BTS together..

It’s about Sel.
    sorry but you’re an idiot and in denial goodbye

• SubwayToVenus

We made out in your Mustang to Radiohead..

• SubwayToVenus

When was the last time he even sang that song? January last year?
    —————–
    sometime last yrm yeah what do you want him to do sing it in the middle of a broadway musical?

sorry but you’re an idiot and in denial goodbye

Speaking of yourself?

You said he sings everytime he’s single. He has yet to sing it now. He’s so over Miley.

Selena’s worlwide sales- 3 million
    Miley’s worlwide sales – 10 million without HM
    Jonas brothers worlwide sales – 11 million

WE GOT THE PARTY WITH USSSSSSSS

Hahaha Claudia 2.O. “Can’t Be Tamed” (the song) it’s a top ten hit in the Billboard Top 100 songs.
    LYLALS it’s in the 22th spot and Who Says in the 21th lololo.

Mar 29, 2012 @ 05:12 pm

—————
    oh yeah completely and totally overlook the part about him being in a musical right now and not doing his own music atm

• SubwayToVenus

Young forever back then, never knew the 1st love’s the hardest..

subwaytovenus,if he love miley sooo much why did he dump her cause he is a boring.

sorry but you’re an idiot and in denial goodbye

Speaking of yourself?
    Nope. Speaking about you.

Hey, you brought this conversation upon yourself.

• SubwayToVenus

2011. If Stay is about Liam then WHY WOULD SHE ANSWER? WHY WHY WHY?. exactly. The fans assumed the song is about Nick and so did she.

—————‘
    get off the internet and go learn a english. don’t act like you know what happened

niley fans…

niley is soo 2007.never going to happen cause nick don’t have time for girlfriend.he focus on his carrera.

• captivatedbyyoubabylikeafireworkshow

and by the way niley is over, move on ppls, nick is going for ashley greene if you dont know, haha poor joe must be so devastated

Mar 29, 2012 @ 05:14 pm

Hey, you brought this conversation upon yourself.
    —————-Oh I guess I need to specify like I’m talking to a child. Ok when Nick is going his own music and is single he sings that song. You know what I meant dammit.

look at the history of niley.

—————‘
    I won’t talk to a fucking caveman.

Jesus nelena/selena fans are brainless twits.

Mar 29, 2012 @ 05:15 pm

carrera lol

Bahahahahaahahahahaha!

—————-
    omg hahahaha stop please

Jesus nelena/selena fans are brainless twits.

niley fans

Bahahahahaahahahahaha!

So is hould give up to my Cena love lol hey put gifs of your crush :3

kk :3

miam is better..

I’m glad Nick is working on his carrera. He’s such a hard worker.

Teresa Palmer is fucking beautiful/flawless/perfect/hot and Liam is gorgeous I WISH they dated.

• SubwayToVenus

Nicky regretting hurting Miles. Call me when he admits his most real song is the one he sang with Selena… oh, wait…

Jesus nelena/selena fans are brainless twits.

niley fans

are romantic,intelligent,common sense thinking people

i’am going to laugh when nick dump the next girl.

—————–
    HA! yes!

Jesus nelena/selena fans are brainless twits.

niley fans

are romantic,,common sense thinking people
    —————————
    jesus is intelligent
    nelena is romantic
    selena fans are common sense thinking people
    niley fans are are brainless twits

corrected for ya~~
    oh yes because reading a book on cold bench while looking bored and cold is every seatfiller girl’s most romantic dream date. I’m done with you,move on.

Can we all say Niley round 3 people!!!!!!!!????

WHO CARES!!!???

Wow, first Jennifer Lawrence now Teresa Palmer, should Miley be worried?

No, Nick is available ;)

• SubwayToVenus

By the way, she’s beautiful.

Mar 29, 2012 @ 04:02 pm

Can we all say Niley round 3 people!!!!!!!!????
    ——————–
    YES! NILEY ROUND 3! yeahhhh!!!

But Nick hasn’t even tweeted anything Nileyish. O-V-E-R.

He wrote Stay afterwards and that has been his most emotional song after LVATT and Black Keys

• SubwayToVenus

Jesus nelena/selena fans are brainless twits.

niley fans

are romantic,intelligent,common sense thinking people

No they’re delusional idiots

Jesus nelena/selena fans are brainless twits.

niley fans

are romantic,intelligent,common sense thinking people

• SubwayToVenus

But Nick hasn’t even tweeted anything Nileyish. O-V-E-R.

miam is the best couple than niley.

niley is so yesterday, so yesterday.

Teresa Palmer > Miley Cyrus

… Nice try.
    —————-
    oh and I think the girl changed her icon since then but that is absolutely true!! I don’t lie about Niley!

• SubwayToVenus

subwaytovenus,there is a twitter call nick hater.what do you think about that?

Haters gonna hate.

SubwayToVenus said:

And Miley gets a tattoo with the quote, Love never dies. Okay.

Lol do you have a life…….?

• SubwayToVenus

Interviewer, Is Nick in love with you?
    Miley, YES!

SubwayToVenus said:

And Miley gets a tattoo with the quote, Love never dies. Okay.

Lol do you have a life…….?

I’m just trolling dude, chill the hellllllllll out

SubwayToVenus said:

And Miley gets a tattoo with the quote, Love never dies. Okay.

Lol do you have a life…….?
    —————-
    obviously or she would be zombie commenting you dumbass

SubwayToVenus said:

And Miley gets a tattoo with the quote, Love never dies. Okay.

Lol do you have a life…….?

I’m just trolling dude, chill the hellllllllll out