Delta Goodrem Sitting On Top Of World

deltagoodrem

She looks old.

• classicalmusicplayer

She kind of looks like she’s had plastic surgery to me but it could just be these videos or the way her makeup is done

—-///–/

No she has had work done. What she used to look like

• SubwayToVenus

classicalmusicplayer said:

—-///–/

No she has had work done. What she used to look like

Harbour Bridge :(

Nick Jonas isn’t even famous anymore, so how could he have given her fame. Both Nick and Delta are hugely irrelevant.

SubwayToVenus said:

SO CALL US FREAKS BUT THAT’S JUST THE WAY WE ROLLLLLLLLL
    ….

It’s weird, but it looks like she’s aged on the message video. Or she’s tired or something. If she’d had plastic surgery she would look younger than 27, not older. I think she’s had a little botox, but not plastic surgery. Anyway, her voice is nice, just not my kind of song.

• EarthChild

No she has had work done. What she used to look like

She used to look much better natural :/

she sucks.

• classicalmusicplayer

She used to look much better natural :/

—-///–/

I like her then but she is still beautiful now I just wish she didn’t get such big cheek implants.

Ps
    This is random and I’m not trying to be a creeper but is your icon you? Cause if it is your very pretty.

• EarthChild

Ps

Yeah I don’t like the cheek implants.
    And it is me, thank you (:

Her voice is the most beautiful voice in the teenagers singers!

in Born to try her high notes give me chills!
    shes Beautiful and her voice more beautiful!
    can’t wait for this song :)

Her voice is the most beautiful voice in the teenagers singers!

in Born to try her high notes give me chills!
    shes Beautiful and her voice more beautiful!
    can’t wait for this song :)
    she’s far from being a teenager, though.

Her voice is the most beautiful voice in the teenagers singers!

I agree! look at her voice , here:

so beautiful!

Mar 30, 2012 @ 03:57 pm

After Nick gave her fame now everyone knows her.*

Yeah what a FAMEWHORE, GLAD NICK IS NOT WITH HER ANYMORE ,SHE ALREADY HAVE A BF!

SHE CHEATED ON HIM, SHE IS BAD!

SHE CHEATED ON HIM, SHE IS BAD!
    Yep,she a ridiculous famewhore aqnd all is well as long as she’s getting her way. Who is her bf?

Oh, so those are the notes Delta has been belting out anytime she was doing the dirty dirty with Nick.

• SubwayToVenus

She was in fact SITTING on top the world, when you are fucking Nick Jonas, you are sitting on top of the world, or under it..
    U JELLY?

The last part sounds like an orgasm, so i’d say yes.

After Nick gave her fame now everyone knows her.

After Nick gave her fame now everyone knows her.*
    *NOW everyone knows her outside AUS and NZ.

this hoe has been sittin’ on a lotta thangs…. but the world ain’t one of ‘em

BOOOOOO gtfo

mte

SHE CHEATED ON HIM, SHE IS BAD!

———————-
    Shut the hell up –‘
    ridiculous Haters

And Demi lovato is what? She is a famewhore and a fake girl and you haters by delta loves her –‘

so fuck you

After Nick gave her fame now everyone knows her.
    Even that isn’t going to help her. I can feel it.

no one currrr

• EarthChild

great song, great person.. welcome back delta :D

• coniconiconni

She’s still relevant? REALLY?

didnt no body knew this cougar broad until she cradle robbed nick

• Ijustneedyounow

my aunt is pregnant and my cousin just got married, wanna post about that too? cause they’re about as relevent as the lady this post is about *shrugs*

Being on Broadway is very important and gains people’s respect that actually matter in the entertainment world. Not meant to impress people who are close-minded and ignorant about such things. And I’m not one of Delta’s fans, but, yes, she’s still alive. It’s amazing what a little chemo and some prayers will do. Some people are heartless.

bitch is still on oceanup???

you just made my day

What’s strange is that she & Nick were together 24/7 last year. And here there’s this big breakup and he looks so darned happy all the time. And she’s barely ever seen. You can see even in her own country, no papps take her pic w/o Nick. Thought she was so famous there. Bet she comes crawling back to him soon, cause she gets no publicity unless he’s by her side. Or when she twitters his fans. He was her one chance to have her pic all over the place.

y the fuck is OU writing bout her?

irrelevant!!! she has had 9 Aussie number ones over the last 10 years … and was a major star in europe before her cancer battle… im glad she shines now solo- it’s her incredible music that people will be talking about this year – not the guy she is dating… Gosh jonas fans never grew up did they,unlike the guys themselves, keep fantasising you will marry nick !!!

You guys are so mean to her! Shut the he’ll up, she’s flawless biiittchhesssz???

Ugh leave her alone!! Fo’real y’all are annoying and so rude!!!! Bitches needa face it, she’s more flawless than you whores will ever be.

Nick is so irrelevant that he’s got his giant face on Broadway. If he’s irrelevant than so is Daniel Radcliffe & Darren Criss.

————————
    Darren Criss is irrelevant, he plays on Glee, the show that has lost over 3 million viewers this year, not exactly an A lister. Dan Rad is still making movies, the one (The Woman in Black) debuted at #1 he is Harry Potter, he will always be relevant. No one gives shit about Broadway. Being on Broaway just helped make Nick more of a “Has Been”

Is this the only picture that doesn’t make her look old(er)?

• Lulu

*cough* She’sStillIrrelevant *cough*

WHO GIVES A CRAP ABOUT THIS OLD LADY??? NOBODY!!!

SHE IS SOOOO IRRELEVANT HERE IN USA!!

Sitting on top of nick’s cock. Sorry i just picture that when i saw the title. She’s good tho :)

Mar 30, 2012 @ 11:22 pm

I DON’T THINK THAT EVER HAPPEN MY FRIEND!!!

I MEAN HAPPENED*

HONESTLY I THINK THAT NICK STILL VIRGIN, GOOD FOR HIM!

HE SURE WAIT LIKE KEVIN DID! UNTIL MARRIAGE!

Is this bitch still alive?

I’m probably going to get hate for writing this, but from the 30 secs. I heard I can’t wait to hear her new single. I don’t think its 100% original but it is more of my music type.

Godess Delta

• SubwayToVenus

I like her music :)

she’s gorgeous, and so is her music.

is this the song she wrote with nick jonas?

• SubwayToVenus