Joe Jonas ‘Australia W/ Wolfpack/ Wilmer’

560859_10150635134666017_621491016_9567168_1354725737_n
53889752
efa70c2c7a0a11e180c9123138016265_7

From @annalele: So you may have already heard Joe Jonas is in Sydney, Australia. He’s here for a nightclub opening called Marquee at The Star Casino. I was in the area so I thought I’d try my luck and wait outside his hotel. There were a few scattered paparazzi around as well as girls who have been waiting there for hours. After about 30 minutes of scoping out the scene we get the signal that Joe Jonas is inside the convenience store! I’d say there was about 10 people in Joe Jonas’ entourage including Mikey Deleasa & Wilmer Valderrama.

Joe was so nice the entire time, taking the time to take photos with all of his fans as well as sign autographs. There has been recent talks that Joe Jonas’ bodyguard Derick giving everyone a hard time but it wasn’t the case at all. You could see that Joe really wanted to meet the fans and thank them for supporting him and his brothers.

VIDEO of Joe arriving at Sydney airport (LQ) on Twitpic

From a jackiewarner13: So today(30th) me& 2 friends(@amymez_YO @beekeeyah_jonas) met Joe Jonas, Mikey Deleasa & Wilmer Vanderrama in Sydney at Star City Casino food court area. I had been at the hotel since 10am & Paris Hilton, LMFAO, Slash & other celebs came in & out but Joe hadn’t. Finally got to 5:15pm & some lady randomly comes up saying ‘are you looking for that Jonas brother?’ & we full get up with excitement & she tells us he & friends are in the lollie shop.

We go inside the shop I see Mikey first & I start crying. & then I see wilmer then joe. We talked to Mikey & got photos with him & he said we made his day asking for a photo! super nice guy such a gentlemen! Then Derrick told us if we want a photo to wait outside. We were waiting for them to come out & just as soon as Joe walks to us papperazzi(yes in the building) & adults come to looking. So we get photos with joe & told him JB need to your Australia I’ve been waiting 7years for you guys& he say ‘yeah’ & smiled!

Then other people crowd so we go back to Mikey & chat about Australia & his music (BTW Australia Mikey’s single is out on Monday here!). Derrick then tells everyone they have to leave so we tell Mikey nice meeting you enjoy the rest of the trip etc I see Wilmer in the shop still& ask for a photo & he says yeah of course! We walk out of the shop & we all start bawling our eyes out because we have waited soooo long’ I’ve been waiting 7years for JB!! BEST DAY EVER!!! Totally worth 2 days of finding joe!

Around the web

I feel sorry for Joseph he never had love,it’s obvious.People as smart and wonderful as him do not just cling to unhonorable people but then who did he grow up with?As far as not caring!What’s wrong with you people need people to care about them,its what makes us humans(CARING)

joe comes from a christian caring family, he has had love. if he is hanging with “unhonorable” people, that’s his choice, it’s no one else but him to blame

That is exactly why I have always hated Wilmer because of his bragging about past conquests and was so concerned about a fragile Demi being involved with him. But just recently i saw an interview with him and was totally surprised he was not only hot but funny and charming!!??

what’s that on his shirt collar????

kethcup??

*ketchup*???

it looks like red lipstick to me

The shirt has red lipstick. I think it’s part of the design of the shirt. lolz

But maybe it isn’t. Who knows.

Yeah girl! I was trying to figure that one out too. It clearly looks like red lipstick. It must be a shirt design. Why would he walk around with a stain on his shirt anyways?

I make my own self laugh. :)

To be honest Wilmer isn’t exactly hard on the eye, he’s not ‘physically’ unattractive but the guy gives off such bad vibes. You know, I can’t put my finger on it but he just makes me cringe, that guy is bad news altogether I just feel it but can’t quite explain it. The upshot is though, I don’t like him near Joe that’s all but …..

Joe’s an adult and must be allowed to make his own choices … I hope he’s a good judge of character …

The red lipstick is part of the design of the T’Shirt, he wore it in NY last week.

Wilmer is average looking, not ugly, but not hot either. He looks his best with a buzz cut and shaved face. About Joe, I wouldn’t worry about Wilmer since Joe has been associating with douches for a long ass time.

Joe is not a good judge of character, the people he’s befriended and some of his exes have been bad news.

Wilmer is average looking, not ugly, but not hot either. He looks his best with a buzz cut and shaved face. About Joe, I wouldn’t worry about Wilmer since Joe has been associating with douches for a long ass tim——-
    Whom exactly?

Mar 30, 2012 @ 11:49 am

Whom exactly?

All his life basically he’s been among them, Garbo, Jason the list goes on.

Actually, no, Garbo isn’t a douche persay. I mean he’s nice, he just has a very douche-like smartass personality. But Jason is a douche.

Yeah Hun I agree … and there within lies the problem! To me, Joe needs to have people around him, people he likes, trusts and thinks feel the same way back but I don’t think he can differenciate between those that genuinely do and those out to take advantage.

Sometimes I don’t know why I care to be honest …. perhaps I shouldn’t and maybe pretty soon I won’t!!

Ia tho, Wilmer doesn’t give me good vibes either. Just his whole demeanour is just so cringe inducing. I think he’s also enjoying the publicity from being associated with Joe, same goes for his other friends.

Precisely!

Who is Jason?

Lol…Joe stole Vilmer from Demi. Poor Demi.

Who couldn’t love Joseph, he’s adorable. He’s also clumsy, pigeon-toed and a dork but he has a heart of pure gold, loves kids and has the courage to admit his mistakes.

I love him and wish the very best of everything for him ALWAYS.

Nobody knows who exactly/what is the purpose/what is Jason’s job, but he’s Joe’s friend and works for him. He’s not in these pics tho.

Wilmer’s reputation comes from talk about exes and his (and their) sex lives. He is NOT a gentleman. And he is a braggart. So, he’s pretty much a loser.

Lully!!! ? @JonasOrDie
    Joe shouldn’t have broke up with Taylor on the phone. He should’ve texted her saying “i’m tired of you, bye.”

rofl

Mar 30, 2012 @ 12:25 pm

lol basically. That’s one of the worst types of men, the guys that brag to others what they’ve done with girls, and if it didn’t happen, they make it up and tell their friends anyways.

Haha I love your description ‘he is a braggart’, he absolutely is. If anyone’s true character were written on their face then Wilmer is a true example of that. The thing is, women tend to see these things but men remain oblivious unfortunately.

Without doubt, that’s what guys are like anyway but someone like Wilmer will brag and exaggerate some. Let’s face it if he talks about nailing LL & JLH in interviews, God only knows what he says amongst ‘friends’, low-life douche.

• xAskTaylorx

Lol @ the anon talking about Joe and Taylors relationship!! xD =D

are tony and joe good friends? jw

Wilmer’s totez talked about Demi to his friends.

Wilmer’s totez talked about Demi to his friends.
    If Wilmer fucked a sock he’d brag about it! The guy is a complete tosser!

jilmer friendship is weird poor joe with that life ruiner

He did NOT come from a quote caring CHRISTIAN family.STOP living in a dillusion.People can lie its called hypocrisy.Seriously.

Do you know his family? Have you met them? If not how can you say such unkind things. Hope you do not consider yourself a good Christian. Think Joe, Kevin and Nick would be very sad to hear some people speaking this way about their family who they love.

Don’t be rude to Joseph.EVER!It shows your character anyway,or lack of one.

Dolote

Nick is perfect, flawless, gorgeous and perfect, perfect. Joe is imperfect and corrupted.

lol I love nick but joe is not corrupted xD

Yes Joe is corrupted

ok, maybe the jonases are not a perfect family, because there is no perfection( except for nick jk xD) but I think they are good people, they make mistakes, but these keeps were brought up with love and were taught good stuff, now it’s up to them what they wanna do with their life.

I meant these kids not these keeps lol

• nike

it seems like joe’s fans hate the rest of the family for no reason

Joe is a bad apple of the tree.

What’s wrong with you people need people to care about them

NO, babies need people to take care of them dolt, joe is an adult, he can take care of himself

nick is the reddest and most delicious apple

I agree, Nick is the reddest.

he has a big scar on his unibrow what happened?

• nike

hello nick lovers, you are welcome

He had an accident while filming the first CR and has had that scar since then.

• Ijustneedyounow

i’m sorry but don’t the people from his “entourage” have their own life to live? or at least a job or something? i bet joe even pais his body-guard the hours they just “hang out” together… and who pais mikey’s flight/hotelroom/food/drinks? as far as i know he’s not rich or famous and he doesn’t seem to have a regular job either, as he has the time to always follow joe around. i’m not even gonna get started on wilmer *shakes head*

Hi fellow Nick lover.

• oceanUP

Joe is a bad apple of the tree.

omg laughing so hard

You don’t even Know what a christian is.They are noy supposed to be good.This family is a mockery and it shows.As for people not liking Joseph you suck.Nick is a jerk and your too biased too prove it.I hope the Jonas brothers don’t exist anymore.You like your prescious Nicky sooo much,then take him.You never wanted the band and neither did he.

• JackieWarner13

Yay my story’s on here!! :)

So happy I got to meet after 7years!!!

• NeleeeV

I love Joe.

• xAskTaylorx

He JUST missed Taylor by a week. How convenient. Lol.

we don’t give a f***

• ThatboyisaMONSTER

we don’t give a f***

if your referring as to not giving a fuck about Joe then that’s really ignorant as some people actually do like him. if you don’t care; don’t comment.

• JoeJonasGirl0676

Mar 30, 2012 @ 10:14 am
    ThatboyisaMONSTER said:

we don’t give a f***

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I think they were referring to the comment above. Just guessing.

awww…his head looks so small in this hat! idk y i find this unbelievably adorbs!

2nd pic-SHIRTLESS GUYS!! lol

Um can Wilmer get out of Joe’s way. I wanted to see Joe shirtless, Wilmer’s body is not bad but he’s no Jonas.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

That red lipstick on his damn shirt again.

I wonder if he’s already told Joe about his ‘conquests’. I mean Wilmer and his friends probably get together to talk about that.