Justin Bieber Boyfriend VIDEO Teaser

PREACH SISTER!

• Yeahh

EarthChild said:

This new image he’s pushing makes me feel like a break up is in the near future. Maybe not tomorrow or next month but this vid says something. Just a feeling..

It’s a video…you act in a video…haha
    __

Ja Ja Ja Nooo -_-

@Yeahh, im slowly thinking the same way as you! I know its just a music video.. But on twitter, i noticed in the last couple of days that Justin has been a little flirty with his fans! And thats the way he used to be before he started dating Selena!

I could be wrong, cause alot of people say hes always flirty even when he is with selena! I guess we’ll wait and see i guess!! We should have some proof tomorrow night at the KCA Awards, We know Selena is going, but its not definite that Justin is,, If he doesnt go, then i think theres something going on!

• EarthChild

Ja Ja Ja Nooo -_-

Based off of that logic, any artist who has ever made a video with girls or boys all over them are automatically in a rocky place or are going to break up with their significant other.

Mar 30, 2012 @ 05:26 pm
    EarthChild said:

It’s a video…you act in a video…haha

Riiight and it was just a video when he started dating Jasmine V.

I need to be a video girl, js

• Nony

I agree with some of you. He just turned 18 i can’t see him being tied down and not enjoying his freedom. He’s too young or he’ll probably regret it later.

SubwayToVenus said:
    BOO YOU WHORE.

lmfao.
    btw, I dislike him.

• JustSaying

THIS

• lovelife

THIS IS HOT AS FUCK

Complete fail.

Sit down teenies, this is not hot, you are def 12 years old if you call this hot.

• Roflmao

Same as the other anon, he has been acting like single Justin more but you can NEVER know seeing as Celebs stay lying & it can be more of a promoting act he’s putting on.

HOPEFULLY ONE DIRECTION WILL BE THE END OF JUSTIN’S BRIEF AND SHITTY CAREER.
    BYE BITCH.

I’m all over this shit! Bieber got my pulse speeding out of wack

Yeah, it could be just promoting his new single that he is being all flirty with his fans,, since the song is based on “If i was your boyfriend” so he needs to see the idea of him being their boyfriend! Never thought of it that way!!

• lovelife

___

lol irl.

I used to like him.. I’m so done with him, he’s a tool.

lmao, what a joke.

Guys, I think you can rest assured that Selena and Justin will make a PG splash at the Kid’s Awards.

Exactly.

HOPEFULLY ONE DIRECTION WILL BE THE END OF JUSTIN’S BRIEF AND SHITTY CAREER.
    BYE BITCH.

Looks like some one is a bit worried that Justin isnt fading away like they wanted, and is a bit scared that Justin will steal One Directions thunder!! dont worry honey, theres room for a boy band AND Justin Bieber!! If you dont like Justin, move on and go look at One Direction posts instead,, Im a fan of both of them, but i dont understand the comparison with 1D and Justin.. Even Justin said theres room for all kinds of new music. so, maybe its time for you to get over it!

• lovelife

why must you all stay on topic all the time?

• lovelife

god i wish all the old users would come back and everything was like it was like 4 months ago.

• lovelife

now its dead

• JustSaying

__

We know

• EarthChild

Lol some of y’all are super naive if you think the way someone acts in a video or if one significant other doesn’t attend an award show with them that their relationship is coming to an end. It just might mean another is busy at work. Just like Miley tweeted earlier that she couldn’t go with Liam to the ACM’s, I’m assuming because she had other priorities. I’m not saying that Justin and Selena aren’t on the rocks because I don’t know, I’m just saying none of us know because we don’t know them personally.

OU has been dead ever since Selena has been the most topic of post. I use to like to come on here for laughs but you can barely get that

LOL read the comments.

SHUT UP BITCH. ALL DIRECTIONERS ARE RECYCLED BELIEBERS. YOU´RE NOT LOYAL. JUSTIN HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH ONE DIRECTION. THEY ARE A BAND HE SINGS SOLO. SO STFU IF YOU THINK YOU KNOW SOMETING ABOUT MUSIC. BITCH.

this song is for all the whores out there its fucked up, i mean he’s wack dats why not alot of rap artist dont really wanna asociatie sinceppl dont take him seriously and he is known alot as a fag or what ever but seriously the song is a huge step in his career

• I love you bieber

i loooveeeee uu sooo muchhh handsome boy why you soo hawt??? why????? why?????

• SexyBieber

Sexyyyyyy

• SexyBieber

Sexyyyyyy

• SexyBieber

Sexyyyyyy

• Kristy

You are such a chick magnet, the whole package you got talent, you have an amazing voice,you have great acting skills, you can dance and the best of all you got the looks. Plus you have a great personality

YEAH, BY YOU. WE´RE TALKING ABOUT A GUY, THAT SOLD MADISON SQUARE GARDEN IN 22 FUCKING MINUTES. SO PLEASE, IF YOU´RE GONNA TALK ABOUT THE MUSIC INDUSTRY THATS “NO LONGER RESPECTED” IT IS BY YOU. BECAUSE THE MUSIC INDUSTRY CHOSE HIM TO BE WHERE HE IS NOW. AND IF HE WASNT TALENTED, HE WOULDNT HAVE THIS MUCH SUCCESS.
    You don’t need talent anymore to be famous or have success.

• love.live.life

i didnt like justin bieber before but that kinda looks sexy…the guys growing on me :)

what an annoying wannabee-justin timberlake little fuck he is. like miley, can’t wait until his phase in the spotlight to be over.

I SMELL A CHEAPER VERSION OF JUSTIN TIMBERLAKE

I SMELL A JEALOUS BITCH WITH NO LIFE ;)

So that’s wh yyou replied me?. Bitch

• TRUEDAT

free back massage right there AHA

justin is so cute and boyfriend is my jam! also listen to inescapable by jessica jarrell and cody simpson! thats my other jam

Justin’s gorgeous.
    He’s always been, and is absolutely stunning in pérson, and nothing you girls Im so cool and 2-cool-for-him say is gonna change my opinion.
    If he’s respected or not shouldnt matter to you, only to Justin. He SHOULD be respected because he works hard and puts a lot of effort and passion into what he does. And if you say he’s rude and cocky and whatever, he’s not. Haven’t you seen the song he wrote about his sister?(it was posted on a blog with bieber connections). It’s the sweetest thing.

THE SONG IS BORED SUCKS

THE SONG IS BORED SUCKS

THE SONG IS BORED SUCKS

THE SONG IS BORED SUCKS

• Lola

? ? ? ?He looks so sweet in this ? ? ? ?

Bieberrrrrr ur soo sexyyyy

Bieberrrrrr ur soo sexyyyy

I SMELL A CHEAPER VERSION OF JUSTIN TIMBERLAKE

I SMELL A CHEAPER VERSION OF JUSTIN TIMBERLAKE

I SMELL A JEALOUS BITCH WITH NO LIFE ;)

• SubwayToVenus

Yeah I agree… I hate the dying owl sound in the background and I really hate the lyrics and i’m not a belieber i agree with the last part

• Live.Love.Learn.

Not gonna lie….the song’s pretty hot. Lyrics are still dumb as fuck, but the music/beat make up for it.

He looks good here. I actually wanna see this video

• taylorsromeo

Just as bad as the song.

Lmao!!!!!!

Okay calm down Chica. Yes I agree that some 1d fans are annoying ( I am a one direction fan and even some of them piss me off) Just because you don’t like the fans doesn’t mean you have to dislike them. I actually liked this video and not justin bieber and you know what the ironicy of this is that you are complaining about how we freak out about what every other fan base does. WTF are you freaking out about! Seriously. I and many other directioners like all of them so calm down seriously

• EarthChild

This song reminds me of Justin Timberlake. It’s catchy and I kind of like it, and I don’t usually like Bieber songs.

• damselchelle

HE CAN GET IT IF HE WANT IT.

I hate this fool. He should be ashamed of calling himself a musician, his music is terrible and this video will be as stupid as he is. Get the fuck out Bieber.

LET ME FUCK YOU BIEBER!

• Yeahh

• EarthChild

It’s a video…you act in a video…haha

• SubwayToVenus

BOO YOU WHORE.

lol you are so pathetic, bro. This makes me dislike 1D fans, and 1D in general. Because stupid toolbags like you try to Zing every other fanbase. THE JONAS FANS DON’T LIKE 1D. I like Jonas and Justin. But i dislike your fanbase, you guys honestly piss me off. crying about every little thing every other fanbase does. god-damn, relax please. if you don’t like bieber don’t watch the motherfuckin’ video, dude. calm you titties, kai. Or you can STFU, GTFO, SIT THE FUCK DOWN, and go suck the mighty bieberconda. kaythanksbye.

No, there’s no room, teenies who buy this kind of music, MOVE THE FUCK ON, first the jonas bros, then justin, now one direction, plus jonas fans and one d fans are basically the same fan base and want beliebers and bieber OUT. he’s fading, he’s a joke and no longer respected, well in fact he was never respected to start with. FUCK YOU JUSTIN.

OH PLEASE, GIMME A BREAK. YOU THINK YOU´RE SO BADASS HATING ON JUSTIN, THAT YOU´RE SO COOL BECAUSE OF THAT. WELL, YOU´RE NOT. YOU´RE JUST ANOTHER PERSON THATS JUST AS PATHETIC AS THE OTHER HATERS BECAUSE THEY NEED TO HATE ON SOMEONE TO FEEL GOOD WITH YOURSELVES. SERIOUSLY, ITS NOT COOL, ITS NOT AMAZING. ITS RIDICULOUS. YOU THINK JUSTIN´S GONNA STOP DOING MUSIC BECAUSE OF WHAT YOU´RE SAYING? NO, HE IS NOT. SO DO SOMETHING WITH YOUR LIFE, AND STFU.

I really don’t like Bieber (or 1D, i’m not a hater but i just don’t really like them; i’m saying that because i can see that u guys are almost fighting…) but Bieber looks really good here… ! and i never thought i’d say that, but i like his voice here(don’t like the song, but his voice sounds really good!!)

• lovelife

___

its been dead since we all went to the other site. the comments were so much fun and exciting, now everyone just stays on topic and fights about Niley and Jelena on every post and then leaves.

• lovelife

and then theres the fact that you cant have an opinion on here anymore without getting insulted….

• mouse

Please, no ones stupid, they’re going to stick it out because ppl said they wouldn’t make it. I’m not seeing a split anytime soon BUT Justin is young & just turned 18 also so you truly never know wtf is actually going on.

Here’s a fucking opinion. I like the beat it’s fucking hot and I like watching the Biebs getting rubbed all over the face. Can’t wait to see the rest hope their hands were clean btw.

• SubwayToVenus

JELENA IS FOREVER.

I CAN’T STAND HIM ANYMORE. PLEASE GTFO. I’M SICK AND TIRED OF UNTALENTED SLUTS. THE MUSIC INDUSTRY IS A JOKE AND NO LONGER RESPECTED.

omg!!!!! this is hot as hell !!!!! you can be my boyfriend

I think I need to see someone for help because Bieber is looking good. I promised myself this would NEVER happen

• scarlettxo

Justin Timberlake wannabe.. Remember when he said believe is going to have the same impact as Thriller by MJ?

Hell naw! Fuck Jelena

This gonna ber the new WE ARE THE WORLD HOES!!!

• Belle

Not a big Bieber fan, but that was kinda hot.
    The lyrics are really strange like “sitting by the fire eating fondue”…. like really? but I do like the beat and melody to the song. But I like the girl from YouTube, Jasmin, who is blind and got to meet Justin. Her interpretation of the song was really great.

• Sarcasm

Kind of reminds me of “Wait (The Whisper Song)” by the Ying Yang Twins.

• SubwayToVenus

Sarcasm, flawless and perfect icon

• Sarcasm

SubwayToVenus said:
    Sarcasm, flawless and perfect icon
    _________

Thank you. xD

• Ladyy

Sarcasm said:

Kind of reminds me of “Wait (The Whisper Song)” by the Ying Yang Twins.
    _

I’ve been saying this & was told to get my ears check

• Ashleeeeee!

People that constantly hate on certain celebrities should be ran over by a car. You people say that you hate Justin Bieber. Why the fuck are you watching his videos or listening to his music? I happen to be a Bieber fan, and by the looks of it, this new album is going to be the biggest album of the summer. I’m sorry to say this, but it doesn’t look like Bieber Mania is going anywhere anytime soon.

• SubwayToVenus

There will always be Nicki Minaj, Justin Bieber, poverty, war, cruelty, but thank the Lord there will always also be Adele.

• You Were Thinking It

He has to stop with this ”swag” thing.
    Someone remind him he’s an 18 year old Canadian white boy who’s most famous song is about having a crush on girl from school and wanting to see her at the weekend.

• SubwayToVenus

Very mature and better than any hater.

• Don’tGiveAFuuu

SubwayToVenus said:

_

This. Amen

_
    THANKS HEAVEN.

JELENA FTW!!!!!!!!!!

• NoneOfTheAbove

JELENA FTW!!!!!!!!!!
    _

WTF is your problem? -.-

Justin should be ashamed of himself, walking around thinking he’s the one, I hope he fucking fails, he embarasses himself with every word he says.

• NoneOfTheAbove

Then Maybe It’s Not Everyone Else

• Sarcasm

Ladyy said:
    Sarcasm said:

Kind of reminds me of “Wait (The Whisper Song)” by the Ying Yang Twins.
    _

I’ve been saying this & was told to get my ears check
    _________

Your ears are fine.

• Sarcasm

How can one “swag” on someone else?

Ugh.

• SubwayToVenus

Sarcasm said:
    How can one “swag” on someone else?

3. Swag 360 up, 290 down
    The most useless word in the English language.

• Sarcasm

SubwayToVenus said:
    Sarcasm said:
    How can one “swag” on someone else?

3. Swag 360 up, 290 down
    The most useless word in the English language.
    __________

I’m confused.

• NoneOfTheAbove

Lmfao! “(Swag Swag Swag) on you”

• SubwayToVenus

Lol, this.

• SubwayToVenus

Oh my God, this site has NEVER been so dead.

HOT

I guess I’m a deaf* 12 yr old though my license says other wise

• Sarcasm

I do like it when the falsetto kicks in.

• SubwayToVenus

I MIGHT AS WELL POST ADELE LYRICS SO THE SWAGGIE BOY LEARNS HOW A SONG SHOULD BE WRITTEN.

• Nony

NoneOfTheAbove said:

Lmfao! “(Swag Swag Swag) on you”
    _ _

Swag, Fondue, Falsetto shouldn’t have been allowed to come out his mouth or let alone made it on paper. Like Wtf is swaggie on you?

I wonder if he reads OU, these comments might just help his career

• SubwayToVenus

HEY JUSTIN, IF YOU’RE READING THIS I JUST WANT YOU TO KNOW THAT IF YOU EVER WALK INTO A ROOM AND I’M THERE, I WOULD ASK YOU TO MAKE ME A SANDWICH. BYEE!

• Happy