Miley Suffering From SMOKER’S Cough?

smokerscough
GSI_HR_JPEG.RAAK031012A_03_1

Smoking is not good for her singing career, it can kill you as well..

• SubwayToVenus

Now, seriously just think about it, Miley’s golden years were from 2007 to 2009, with HM, the BOBW tour, the 3d movie, Breakout, Party in the USA, HM the movie and all of the awards she won. Her last album flopped and her sexy image was critized, then the salvia incident, then all of her movies were postponed, then the smoking started, by the time she had already lost many fans, then the penis cake.. MILEY NEEDS NICK, Liam intoxicates her and will be the end of her career.

how do you know?have you talk to nick about it?

Why does she keep going back and forth so frequently between “I feel better than ever” and “I’m so sick” wth is up with her?

subwaytovenus,happy friday to you.

who wants to go to westfield with me?

• SubwayToVenus

subwaytovenus,happy friday to you.

Happy friday to you too.

why are so uptight with niley?
    tell me the history about niley?because i never hear about them until now.

• oceanUP

SubwayToVenus said:
    MILEY NEEDS NICK, NICK IS THE AIR SHE BREATHES.

iawtcsfm

• SubwayToVenus

iawtcsfm

Ou, help me. What does that mean?
    I agree with..?

• Iz

What is wrong with people??? SHe does not need Nick. That is in the past get over it.
    What she needs is to grow up and stop with the stupid rebel imagine.

I agree with this comment so fucking much

• Iz

I agreed with this comment so fucking much? I Think lol.

• BrokenArrow

No, she doesnt and being a good role model is not acting like a robot who does anything wrong.

she need nick to make her quit

she don’t need nick.he not boyfriend type.so stop with the niley shippers.they are over.over over.move on move on.

miley need to stop are she will hurt herself.

Well quite apart from the health issues of smoking I was very surprised that a singer would smoke and take a risk that it would affect her performances.

She needs to make good decisions on her own and then be with Nick. She’s too “oh I’m a big rebel” atm and doing stupid things. blah blah she complains all the time now. no one wants to see your tweets always say my dogs…. stupid paps….liam….hunger games….i’m sick. she’s so boring and dumb now

—————–
    just stfu please. you not good english type.you not smart type. you not know anything about Nick type!

She’ll have a horrible voice,be out of breath onstage like she already is, and have saggy boobs and wrinkles

NILEY IS COMING BACK. CAUSE NILEY DIED FOR OUR SINS.

Coming this Easter.

• SubwayToVenus

MILEY NEEDS NICK, NICK IS THE AIR SHE BREATHES.

• captivatedbyyoubabylikeafireworkshow

last time i checked we still need to wait for one more days to say that;p

• EarthChild

My grandma was just diagnosed with advanced COPD about an hour ago from years and years of smoking. Hopefully it’s something she only does it socially and quits soon because smoking is not good in any way shape or form. Not to mention how badly it will age her and ruin her voice.

EarthChild said:

I’m sorry for your granny. But I agree, smoking is just paying heaps of money just to die worse and faster.

niley is not coming back.

niley is not coming back.
    Yes, and Bieber will not fade this year.

Mar 30, 2012 @ 04:23 pm

niley is not coming back
    —————Oh give us megamillion numbers oh wise and wonderful psychic one

First of all, there is a bad flu goin round that causes real bad coughing, im on my second round with it. Secondly, this site is getting, no scratch that, is as bad as National Enquirer now with its rumor mongering and flat out lies. Lastly, smoking is bad for you, but is very common in Hollywood Its a very stressful life.

• SubwayToVenus

SubwayToVenus said:

SO CALL US FREAKS BUT THAT’S JUST THE WAY WE ROLLLLLLLLL
    …….

another niley song

MIley don’t need to do anything for anyone! Miley is no longer in disney her show don’t even come anymore on disney, the one who you should be talking shit about is selena who’s show is still on disney and she still under disney contract and she getting promoted by them, yet selena getting her ass, breast and vagina rubbed by justin is not a god example for kids or her whoring around on top of ther girl in her bikiny!

Mar 30, 2012 @ 05:54 pm
    That cigarette is obviously photoshopped in the picture, lol

—————————————-

No it’s not, dumbass…she’s a regular smoker now. There’s other pictures where you can clearly see her holding the box of Camels, and how do you think that smoke got in the picture? Photoshopped too?

I may not care about niley gettin back together, but liam needs to gtfo.

i don’t really think she’s cares, she seems extremely happy with where she is in her life. so yeah it doesn’t matter, as long as she doesn’t get as bad of lindsay

That cigarette is obviously photoshopped in the picture, lol

• loganhasmyheart

I love her, Im sure she’ll stay as grounded as she is now because she has Liam. Some people need to get over the fact that she’s not hiding behind Disney. I prefer this Miley much more than her Disney ego. I am disappointed she’s smoking since that’s really bad for you but it’s her life. She’ll probably quit when she’s older and has children.

• EarthChild

You look like phoebe tonkin

I get this all the time on OceanUp hahaha

The fact that you are always trying to start a rumor is just pathetic Oceanup. Your “sarcasm” sucks. I miss the way this website used to be run.

• SubwayToVenus

Lol, really, Miley will stay grounded because of Liam? So, smoking salvia, smoking and buying marihuana is staying grounded? Liam is such a good influence..

NILEY IS COMING BACK. CAUSE NILEY DIED FOR OUR SINS.

Coming this Easter.

MILEYCHRIST POLE DANCED FOR OUR SINS :’)

• Anonamas

Go do pilates and then have a smoke. Come on Miley put your brain back in.

Why OU always put Miley as a badass…mmm that’s suspicious.

• askashley

well, she’s doing it to herself , so, you can’t have any feelings for her. Miley is old enough to know the damage smoking does to her. If She enjoys the consequences of it, than that’s her. Maybe she enjoys looking 40 before she’s 30 like La Lohan , but hey, that’s her. I hope she sees the light and quits. The Company she keeps isn’t helping her either

• askashley

SubwayToVenus said:
    ==
    SMH, I seriously don’t get u Niley fans. Stuck on a couple that’s been dead for over 4 years not to mention the fact that they don’t even bring up each other anymore. Seriously, just let it die already. it was a thing called puppy love. Move on.

• askashley

Mar 30, 2012 @ 06:25 pm
    SubwayToVenus said:

and you have the legit proof to prove that Liam is the reason Miley started smoking. Mmm, Sure. Speculate, Speculate, Speculate.

NILEY IS COMING BACK. CAUSE NILEY DIED FOR OUR SINS.

Coming this Easter.

MILEYCHRIST POLE DANCED FOR OUR SINS :’)
    GOD NICK SALSA DANCED FOR OUR SINS.

God Nick will make Holy Zayn and Miley Christ quit.

• askashley

Mar 30, 2012 @ 03:43 pm
    BrokenArrow said:

Miley is not Hannah Montana anymore and she is not with Disney so the role model thing really needs to be dropped. As ‘ve said time and time again. Disney stars are not PAID to be ROLE MODELS. Regardless if you have kids who watch their show. A Role Model is a PARENT’S JOB Not Miley. Honestly, people need to stop trying to make child actors PARENT their kids. Half of them don’t always stay on the good path once they grow up. It sickens me that people still look at Miley like she’s still the 14 year old from 2006 instead of looking at her as a near legal adult. If this were a regular celeb, people would be like OH, They’re a Full Blown Adult Now they can do whatever. Miiey’s practically considered an adult in most US states already and yet, people still treat her like she’s 12. The ‘little girls’ that used to look up to Miley have moved on to Debby and Bridgit now . That’s another thing people need to doing. Stop assuming that all her audience is five year olds. Hell, I’m 20 and I still like Miley, I may not always agree with everything she does, but, I’ll still be a fan.

annoying and disgusting bitch! all she does is complain about papz and being sick, taking about her creepy obssesion with dogs, and follow liam like a little puppy! poor bitch what about stop being an attention whore and actually do something with your life! well everybody know you career is in the toilet and you fade but at least get a new hobby! lol

NILEY IS COMING BACK. CAUSE NILEY DIED FOR OUR SINS.

Coming this Easter.

MILEYCHRIST POLE DANCED FOR OUR SINS :’)
    GOD NICK SALSA DANCED FOR OUR SINS.

SAINT DEMETRIA MADE A HOT VIDEO FOR OUR SINS

Claudia forgot her password xD!!!

NILEY IS COMING BACK. CAUSE NILEY DIED FOR OUR SINS.

Coming this Easter.

MILEYCHRIST POLE DANCED FOR OUR SINS :’)
    GOD NICK SALSA DANCED FOR OUR SINS.

SAINT DEMETRIA MADE A HOT VIDEO FOR OUR SINS
    HOLY ZAYN MADE A GIRL FAINT FOR OUR SINS.

• EarthChild

Ou, help me. What does that mean?
    I agree with..?

I agree with ______ so fucking much.
    I can’t figure out the c? hahah

• EarthChild

Thank you (: And absolutely.

@ EarthChild, who is that in your profile pic?

@ EarthChild, who is that in your profile pic?
    it’s HER.

I smell loveislouder. She must have gone as anon. Ha! The little dipsh*t!

• SubwayToVenus

I agree with ______ so fucking much.
    I can’t figure out the c? hahah

I agree with this comment so fucking much.
    OU THINKS NILEY IS FOREVER AS WELL!

• EarthChild

@ EarthChild, who is that in your profile pic?
    it’s HER.

Lol yes it’s me.

hey shut up about niley liam is more of a man than nick will ever be he acknowledge miley and he says he is in a happy relationship with her, when did nick say that!

• EarthChild

@ EarthChild, who is that in your profile pic?
    it’s HER.

Lol yes it’s me.

• Anna

You look like phoebe tonkin

wow loveislouder it’s not here :/

• askashley

===
    selena’s no longer with disney either=her show wrapped in january

• LetsJumpTheSun

I love her but I hate the fact that she’s smoking, she will ruin her voice and it can cause serious problems, but it’s her choice

• pattyfrombrazil

Smoking is not good for her singing career, it can kill you as well… +1 but yes it is her life and she can destroy it if she wants to. =/

Look at the morons at OU picking on Miley’s smoking. They seem to forget that their precious Demi Cokevato smokes too. As well as having other “habits”. OU are such stupid, blind Demi stans. She doesn’t like you Josh and neither does her crazy mother.

she can do whatever she wants but smoking is unhealthy and i thought her grandpa died of cancer. but as for her voice. who even gives a crap about that? she barely sings anymore. and her voice seems to have improved, actually.

lol at you defending someone by bringing down someone else

bowtiesarecoolll tumblr:
    Party in the UK.

I hopped off the plane at Heathrow Air

With a dream in the air today.
    Welcome to the land of tea and cakes,

Whoa, where’s the nearest cafe?

Jumped in the cab, here I am for the first time
    Look to my right and I see the big London Eye.
    This is all so crazy, the weather here is so gloomy

My tummy’s turning and I’m feeling kinda dizzy
    Too many turns and I feel sick
    That’s when the taxi man turned on the radio

And a Jessie song was on
    And the Jessie song was on
    And the Jessie song was on

So I put my hands up
    They’re playing my song
    The butterflies fly away
    Nodding my head like Yeah
    Moving my hips like Yeah

I got my hands up
    They’re playing my song
    I know I’m gonna be ok
    Yeah-Eh-Yeah-Eh-Yeah-Eh
    It’s a party in the UK
    Yeah-Eh-Yeah-Eh-Yeah-Eh
    It’s a party in the UK

Get to the cafe in my taxi cab, everybody’s looking at me now
    Like who’s that chick with PG Tips?
    She’s gotta be from out of town

So hard with my girls not around me
    It’s definitely not a noon tea party
    ‘Cause all I see are expressos, I guess I never got the memo

My tummy’s turning and I’m feeling kinda bloated
    Too many scones and I feel sick
    That’s when the jukebox played my favorite tune

And a McFly song was on

They’re playing my song
    I know I’m gonna be ok
    Yeah-Eh-Yeah-Eh-Yeah-Eh
    It’s a party in the UK
    Yeah-Eh-Yeah-Eh-Yeah-Eh
    It’s a party in the UK

i apologise that it’s cheesy… it’s something i made up a while ago…

Omg this is sadly true.

NILEY IS COMING BACK. CAUSE NILEY DIED FOR OUR SINS.

Coming this Easter.

MILEYCHRIST POLE DANCED FOR OUR SINS :’)
    GOD NICK SALSA DANCED FOR OUR SINS.

SAINT DEMETRIA MADE A HOT VIDEO FOR OUR SINS

HOLY ZAYN MADE A GIRL FAINT FOR OUR SINS

omg i luv Zayn :)

• threelittlebirds

it can kill you as well..
    no way, smoking can kill you. i had no idea…

Hoe.

I think that she smokes only to lose weight now I don’t know if she’s addicted but I hope not because I love her and her voice .

ew

well she knows

She’s a bitch.

She’s a bitch.

• BrokenArrow

annoying and disgusting hater! your comments are getting so old claudia at least get a new hobby! lol or find a new song to learn english so you learn some new words :)

• BrokenArrow

BrokenArrow said:

i didn’t say that

• SubwayToVenus

Stop Miley, your voice is BEAUTIFUL, stop.

don’t think so, she doesn’t even look like a chain smoker….

Her life . Her decision. If she enjoys smoking, deal with it. It’s none of our buisness

I just love how all this people start on hollywood one way and then they start smoking,doing marijuana being rebels.
    She needs to be a good role model for a lot of little girls that follow her because in the eyes of a lot of people she would always be Hannah Montana. And also is not good for her voice. Those are the reason why I think she should smoke.

• BrokenArrow