One Direction LA HOTEL HOTTIES

ywyH4
FFN_OneDirection_Leave_EXC_GoodwinFF_033012_8931576

One Direction members Niall Horan, Zayn Malik, Liam Payne, Harry Styles and Louis Tomlinson seen leaving the W Hotel and heading to rehearsals for the Nickelodeon Kids Choice Awards in Westwood, California on March 30, 2012. Zayn was seen enjoying a cigarette while hanging out his window shirtless before they left. Photos: FameFlynet.

Zayn and Miley need to get together to quit!

HarperCollins Publishers announced today the acquisition of the first US edition of the official book from international pop sensation One Direction. DARE TO DREAM: LIFE AS ONE DIRECTION will document the group’s amazing journey to superstardom and will give fans an inside look into their world–exclusive interviews, fun childhood memories and antics from behind-the-scenes as they’ve taken the world by storm. DARE TO DREAM: LIFE AS ONE DIRECTION goes on sale May 22, 2012.

Coming in September 2013, HarperCollins will publish the second official book from One Direction. This exclusive as yet untitled book will further chronicle the story of One Direction, straight from the boys themselves.

‘One Direction is a pop culture sensation the likes of which we haven’t seen in a long, long time. Sold-out concerts, a debut number one album, songs that are storming the charts.. It’s simply amazing and we’re thrilled to be a part of it.’

Sir Paul McCartney has said he would not consider One Direction as ‘The Next Beatles’, as they have been referred to since their huge US success in 2012. Despite achieving a number one album and being met by crowds of screaming girls wherever they go, Sir Paul says that calling anyone, let alone One Direction, ‘the next Beatles':

‘There are so many bands who all get called ‘the next Beatles’. Suddenly it puts an awful lot of pressure on them to be the next Beatles.. Oasis were ‘the next Beatles’ once if you remember. It’s a pressure, because suddenly you’ve got to live up to all the things that we did, and it was a different time. So let’s just call them ‘the next terrific band’.’

Niall: ‘We’re gonna be in L.A. for the Kids’ Choice Awards. We’re doing a big performance with that. Kids’ Choice is the biggest night on Nickelodeon, and all the big stars are going to be there, and when we found out it was just us and Katy Perry performing, we were like, ‘Geez, this is a big deal.” Then they will prep for their ‘SNL’ debut: ‘We heard there could be a possibility [that] ‘Saturday Night Live’ comes with a skit. We’re up for it. We’d love to do something like that. Nothing has come up, but if it comes up, that’s part of the ‘Saturday Night Live’ experience to do one of their skits.’

Niall told The Sun: ‘I get really nervous if pigeons are flying around before shows. I can’t stand them after one once flew in through my bathroom window and went for me while I was having a wee. That was enough. I think pigeons target me.’ Harry: ‘Niall’s really scared of pigeons. We have to protect him.’

He doesn’t love his fans, he just does it because he knows he’s losing all of them. Joe enjoys meeting his fans, so does Kevin, but for Nick, it is just like a business for him, he doesn’t even look at the fans anymore, he just signs the playbill, looks at the camera, pretends to listen to a kid singing and goes to next person to do it all over again.
    Joe has genuine and different conversations with the fans he gets to meet.

• SubwayToVenus

Joe has genuine and different conversations with the fans he gets to meet.

Why do Joe stans hate Nick so much? Jeez, we don’t go hating on Joe, we support him, this is stupid, all of Joe’s fans have been hating on Nick and praising Joe.

SubwayToVenus said:

Joe has genuine and different conversations with the fans he gets to meet.

I don’t hate Nick, nor I’m a ‘Joe stan’. I’m just a former JB fan. But it’s true, everything I said it’s true.

• SubwayToVenus

No it’s not.
    I have met them. They are both nice, they are just different, why should Nick be all smiley when he doesn’t fucking smile at all? Why should be he pretending to be someone he’s not? That doesn’t mean he doesn’t love his fans.

SubwayToVenus said:

No it’s not.
    Delusional.

• SubwayToVenus
  • Bloomx

Louis looks miserable. I hope they’re OK; they’ve been really busy x

Related Stories

One Direction @ W HOTEL PICTURES
    One Direction BBC RADIO 2 HOTTIES
    One Directon PHOTO SHOOT HOTTIES
    One Direction WE LOVE POP HOTTIES
    One Direction AIRPORT HOTTIES

ou’s got a great imagination

Dead?

that was all we got for waiting for hours and hours :(

SubwayToVenus said:

SO CALL US FREAKS BUT THAT’S JUST THE WAY WE ROLLLLLLLLL
    …………

• Anon

Damn, whats up with Louis’ face?

Justin Bieber is so much better than these guys. He is so cool!

Joe is so MUCH BETTER then Nick.
    I still like Nick though, but Joe rules.

Justin Bieber is so much better than these guys. He is so cool!

Get out. Jonas & 1D own.

• l?veislouder

Sir Paul says that calling anyone, let alone One Direction, ‘the next Beatles':

Preach it, Sir!

• l?veislouder

Mar 31, 2012 @ 07:15 am
    Lol Paul doesn’t like One Direction. You’re moving your way up Sir to being one of my favourite Beatles.
    Uh, could you point out where he said he didn’t like them, because I don’t recall reading that. I believe I read “next terrific band,” but that’s just me. Maybe my eyes could have deceived me, I don’t know, but I didn’t sense any negativity towards them whatsoever.

• Liam P.

I love my guys

• AcidPinkLemonade

Zayn kind of looks like John Stamos in his Uncle Jessie days from the side.

SubwayToVenus said:

OMG NICKY LOOKS LIKE HELL BUT STILL, HOW CUTEEEEEEEE
    he’s like this: http://informalmente.net/wp-content/uploads/2012/02/Poker-Face.jpg
    would it have hurt to at least smile to a little kid

I swear the kid in the video was like a ventriloquist doll, lmao.

NICK IS SO FAKE, I CAN’T EVEN. LOOK AT THE VIDEO, HE SAYS AT THE BEGINNING ‘I’M JUST SIGNING NOW’, AND THEN HE TAKES A PICTURE WITH THE KID.

He’s so annoying, he never takes care of his fans, look at this, he should be more like this, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GTMecAmt3E8&feature=player_embedded

• SubwayToVenus

LMAO, NICK NEVER TAKES CARE OF HIS FANS? Ok, you know what you can say EVERYTHING you want about him, call him boring, call him dull, call him a douche but Nick cares about his fans more than anything in the world. The guy is doing EIGHT shows a week, do you know what that is? giving your heart and soul, singing, acting and performing EIGHT shows a week? Still Nick freezes his ass off, AFTER EVERY DAMN SHOW to sign autographs and take pictures with all the fans that wait outside for him, he has sacrified his PERSONAL life many times to please his fans, so shut the fuck up, Nick will never be Justin, because they are TWO different people with complete opposites personalities, but Nick LOVES his fans as much as he loves music.

• SubwayToVenus

If you cover up Zayn’s face in that smoking pic it’s like Elvis is alive again.

• Live.Love.Learn.

Nooooo baby whyyy? D:

• SubwayToVenus

Liam I love you

• ilovezayn

zayn i love you babe but please stop smoking

• BrokenArrow

Liam is so cute

liam and nick jonas actually seem so much alike

God Nick will make Holy Zayn and Miley Christ quit.

• SubwayToVenus

nonymous said:
    God Nick will make Holy Zayn and Miley Christ quit.

There’s nothing Jesus 2.0 can’t do.

God Nick will make Holy Zayn and Miley Christ quit.

• SubwayToVenus