Vanessa’s Being A Mean Girl To Selena!

NIOdg
50Marco
14InstagramBenzo

Poor Selena!

YOUR A DUMBASS. SHE DIDN’T MAKE THE STORY UP THE MAGAZINE DID JUST TO GET SOME EXTRA MONEY BECAUSE THEY KNOW SELENA IS A BIG HIT RIGHT NOW. SO SHUT THE FUCK UP AND STOP BEING JEALOUS

If I was a guy like that guy in the second pic, I would just slide my hand down as far as I could. I think Selena would let me go down for a squeeze of each cheek. Don’t you?

lol, yeah, right… This is all they needed to make Selena look like the GOOD INNOCENT GIRL being the victim AGAIN. When she’s actually acting just like Vanessa and being a fucking whore.

I’m sick of selena.

captivatedbyyou
    stfu. you’re just like claudia annoying, stupid, bad grammar and always trying to bring down miley -.-

• AOSDKOASKDIOASJDAISJDAHSDAD

it’s funny how everyone tries to cover Selena’s acts making up these stories to make her look like the angel she’s not.

Sorry, babies, but right now, Selena is becoming fucking trashy, just like Vanessa. Those two shall be sisters!

oh wah wah Selena being bullied, yeah right. It’s just to help Selena’s innocent image -.- since shes on spring breakers and all

• BrokenArrow

I agree with mimi this time, why selena is always the victim? it’s kinda suspicious.

• ME

loling at the one quote being “she likes to be bad.” Yeah we kinda already figure that out a few years back.

Does that magazine not understand that Vanessa and Selena are doing a movie together and both are playing characters? Duh!!!!

• viciousmagic

I see that the headline of SLUT went from Miley to Selena. hahahahahahahaha

• captivatedbyyoubabylikeafireworkshow

its not like sel wrote the article herself so y blame on her? by the way the biggest victim whore has always been demi

how is it her fault that these magazines come up with stories and all of you are stupid enough to believe them?

Publicity thats all selena wants publicity . She’s getting really anoying.

• loganhasmyheart

This is such bull. Im sure they teased her a bit, because yeah Selena is a good girl. But im sure they didn’t “haze” her as they put it. Reps of Selena and Vanessa already confirmed that this was all shit.

• captivatedbyyoubabylikeafireworkshow

I see that the headline of SLUT went from Miley to Selena. hahahahahahahaha
    thats because sel is the IT girl, now all the attentions, dramas and controversies revolve around her, you may laugh as much as you like while your precious miley fades into obscrewty

• BrokenArrow

i didn’t blame on Selena, did I?

• BrokenArrow

or.. cause because the things she’s doing now. And actually there’s no and there wasnt a big drama or controversy about her.

Demi isnt a whore.

• captivatedbyyoubabylikeafireworkshow

yes shes doing a film, thanks for reminding me of that, sadly a lot of stupid little girls obviously cant tell acting from reality

• Lovatic

Not being rude but how old are you, because your grammer sucks. I’m not a miley nor selena fan yet i can see that your comment is plain stupid. I think most people have already gathered that the magazine story is crap so why are you hating on others? Selena is becoming more revealing, probably nearly as much as miley so get over it. Miley doesn’t want attention because she always complains about the papparzzi and tries to get them to leave her alone. I’m not saying anything about selena but how is miley being an ‘attention whore’ doesn’t look like she wants the attention mate. And you said miley is talentless which she isn’t. she isn’t as good at acting as Selena but she sure is better at singing. Look at her success and you’ll see that people do think she has talent. Lastly, back to your first point of ‘get your facts straight’ your opinions ARE NOT facts and they never will be if your going to always be judgemental and narrow minded.

• BrokenArrow

lol i wasn’t talking about the film.

Ashley Benson posted this on twitter followed basically laughing at how untrue it was. So yeah I don’t believe a single word of that magazine article.

This is fucking ridiculous! I seriously hate people like her! She just wants people to feel bad for her, just because “SOMEONE IS “HARRASSING” HER IN HER NEW MOVIE SET” It’s like, bitch please! I mean, if you look at it, the more ridiculous it becomes: she has THE BOYFRIEND, THE FANS, THE MOVIESSS, THE TV-SHOW (even if it is over, it’s still a pretty big deal in the Disney Channel and with little girls who love her character), some CD’s… and the list goes on and on… I mean, WHY should people even pay attention to this?
    Another fucking reason why I think this girl is a fucking attention whore, who just wants the pity of people for her to be the victim in every situtation; but in reality, is laughing her rich ass off in the lap of her boyfriend.

• rocio92

——————–

then selena post a comment saying that this was crap

see that the headline of SLUT went from Miley to Selena. hahahahahahahaha
    Selena is far from getting to be the It girl just because she dating an IT guy doesn’t make her an It girl! To be an It girl she will have to have miley record breaking accomplishment in which she hasn’t achieved yet!

It’s not the first time selena pr team uses another girl to make selena the innocent girl! everytime selena image is getting a little controversial like the photo of bieber and her and now that she looking whorish, they make her out to be the victim. selena uses other people so she can be talked about but of course her image team makes sure she looks like the innocent one all the time when she far from it!

how lame are you? Ashley Benson posted that photo HERSELF on HER instagram laughing at it. And then Selena commented saying ‘such crap’

captivatedbyyou

She’s more annoying than Claudia. At least you can laugh at Claudia’s stupidity, captivatedbyyou it’s just annoying and isn’t even funny.

see that the headline of SLUT went from Miley to Selena. hahahahahahahaha

Selena it’s the IT girl? No she’s the girl who’s dating Justin Bieber and it’s -B lister type of relevant because of that.

• You Were Thinking It

lol @ the caption under vanessa on the bike ”bitch on wheels”
    Who even believes/cares about this shit?

• SubwayToVenus

Selena and Miley are both beautiful, they both have flaws and qualities, stop comparing them and trying to bring them down.

omg miley delusional fans are so fucking stupid! before dare to say anything at least get your fucking facts straight! just because miley is biggest attention whore ever and shes dare to do anything to get some media attention and shes desperate for publicity doesnt means selena is like your talentless idol! first of all selenas rep say since the first moment that this was bullshit, and 100% not true! and also ashley say dont believe in crappy stories that all that is just stupid rumors and she tweeted today this pic and basically laughed at how stupid this rumor is! sooo seriously you idiots stop being sooo damn jealous! and the only attention whore is and always will be miley! sooo stfu pathetic losers all of you are a huuuge joke!

Claudia doesn’t feel like logging in :)

SubwayToVenus said:

Peace maker :). I kinda like that…but you should tell that to Claudia (who’s commentig as an anon)
    Oh, Miley my bb <333

• SubwayToVenus
  • Stacee

BULLSHIT

WHO CARES LIKE STOP BEING EXTRA, WHAT DO U NEED UR MOMMY TO HUG YOU LIKE SERIOUSLY GET OVER IT!

• Bonnie

um her pr team didn’t make this up, in touch magazine just made it up themselves just because the magazine used selena and vanessa to get people to buy it doesn’t mean that selena and vanessa did anything wrong. and another thing justin was after selena right when he became famous theres pictures everywhere there is no sense in you hating her just because she wants to live a normal life. she hasn’t gone after boys that are more famous than her just to help her career because when she dated taylor lautner twilight hadnt come out yet and they kept it private and when she dated nick he sought after her to be in the burning up video and then they started dating yet again keeping the relationshp private

why selena pr team always have to use other people to bring attention to selena and always make selena the victim when she the one who a bitch to this girls. she the one going after the other girl boyfriend and using them to gain fame.

selena isn’t acting innocent and naive her and justin show pda all the time and it isn’t what i would call innocent

Haha I just really want this to be true, bc honestly, I believe that Selena shouldn’t act like she’s perfect and a goody two shoes. I’m not saying she has to go and turn into an all bad girl, but she could at least show some truth. It’s not believable if you try to act perfect, innocent and naive all the time, it’s actually quite annoying. People make mistakes, that doesn’t make you weak or a worse person, it makes you human. And of course, I don’t agree with bullying on any level and I doubt that’s what is really going on, but some snide remarks here and there I can imagine. And I know this sounds mean, but that’s just my opinion. You don’t have to agree with me :)

Either way, I actually think there’s some truth in all of this. You never see Selena & Vanessa like TOGETHER together on set , like she’s with that other girl. I always thought it was suspicious but I didn’t make a big deal about it! There’s defenitely something going on. & God, to all of you who says Selena is being slutty? Absolutely NOT! I mean, she’s just a girl enjoying herself. I walk around like her in my bikini when it’s hot; All of you do! Why make a big deal out of it? Just because she’s famous? That’s just bullshit. I hate the fact that everything she does, even with it’s something normal that EVERYONE does, she’s a slut. & Only because she’s always in the picture. She’s human you know, what do you expect her to do? Can’t she live her life like anyone else. And wow, I literally wrote a bible over here..

• BrokenArrow

Anonymous [193.200.150.125] said:

also lmao at miley fans who cant stan the fact that her idol sucks, miley clearly fade shes just an irrelevant attention whore! but sorry bitches thats not sel fault, and yeah idiots sel is the it girl shes rocking the world meanwhile miley is just an irrelevant bitch! so instead talking shit and being jealous of selena go and tell your idol who stop being a disgusting pot head and do something with her life!

Miley is enjoying her life with 140 millions in the bank while you’re wasting your miserable time of your miserable hater life hating on her trying to prove your pointless thoughts acting like your opinion is a fact :)

This is totally fake. Selena has posted pictures of the two of them. Magazines know nothing.

• justthat

hey, people who love Vanessa: no smoke without fire I bet that she’s done something to Selena. They haven’t stood close to pose recently. Selena doesn’t admit Vanessa bully her or something, someone who has witnessed and retold the story. So don’t blame Selena for anything.

Extras, who do not read the script, mind you, saw tension between the girls. The fact that the girls were at odds was actually true, in the sense that the characters they played were supposed to be at odds. Candy is the complete opposite of Faith and therefore animosity was supposed to be projected. That by the way is called acting.
    The extras took the little knowledge they had and created the rumor. I love how on this site though, anything negative against anyone of the IT girls is always believed by the true haters. Carry on girls.SMFH

i’d believe it. if you noticed any personal pictures of them on set, you’d notice that they’re NEVER close together.

and vanessa has that fake bitch-like attitude about her.

Selena is perfect.

agreeed!

I don’t mean this in any relation to this actual post, wasn’t even planning to comment but I’m just happy that I’m not the only person who thinks that Demi’s always the “victim” of everything.

yeah, i can read a lot of that -_-

• EarthChild

I can’t even read it but that’s bullshit haha

• captivatedbyyoubabylikeafireworkshow

eww in the top pic vanessa looks like a miley cyrus clone thats all trashy and pompous

lie!vanessa and selena are working together.vanessa say that she happy to work with selena in the interview she did.

captivatedbyyou… said:

eww vanessa being a miley cyrus clone looking all trashy and pompous
    No, Vanessa and Selena look very much alike
    AND trashy. I don’t think I’ve ever seen Miley like this, so don’t bring her up.

• captivatedbyyoubabylikeafireworkshow

even if it were true, ofc Selena’s the victim.

• SubwayToVenus

No, Vanessa and Selena look very much alike

OMG, THAT WOMAN’S ASS LMFAO, she should’ve turned, she was too close to the camera to pose like that.