• SubwayToVenus

How would u know how often he texts is mom or anyone for that matter? Do u think some1 stands over his shoulder all day? Umm no. they make shit up. & he wanted to fuck his celebrity crush, wouldnt u?

Lmao, the boys said it themselves.

• SubwayToVenus

ZAYN IS SO FUCKING SEXY ! I LOVE HIM <3

SubwayToVenus said:

SO CALL US FREAKS BUT THAT’S JUST THE WAY WE ROLLLLLLLLL
    ………….

I know smoking can kill you or damage your singing but damn it’s so fucking hot when HE does it

• Ladyy

EarthChild said:

Actually I didn’t mean it that way.
    Zayn & Miley = Hot tattooed smoking bitches
    Liam & Nick = Flawless and classy
    Niall & Kevin = The sweetest and most humble of the group
    Harry & Demi = Demi has daddy issues and Harry has mommy issues, Demi dated a 30 year old, so did Harry.
    Louis & Justin = Should be gay, but are both dating hotties
    ACCURATE
    __

^This

• Don’tGiveAFuuu

_

So it’s hot how he kills himself? hmm.

damnnn he is hotttt

oooooo BABY!

Fuck me Fuck me Fuck me Fuck me Fuck

• ilovezayn

i love zayn <3

Zayn & Miley = Hot tattooed smoking bitches
    Liam & Nick = Flawless and classy
    Niall & Kevin = The sweetest and most humble of the group
    Louis & Justin = Should be gay, but are both dating hotties

OMG SO FUCKING TRUE.

LOL One direction “Where Don’t Know We’re terrible”!!!

Wtf he has a heart tattoo, that looks hideous!

• l?veislouder

Unless this is flipped, or his shirt isn’t being raised high enough, it’s not him. I don’t see his Arabic tattoo.

Zayn & Miley = Hot tattooed smoking bitches
    Liam & Nick = Flawless and classy
    Niall & Kevin = The sweetest and most humble of the group
    Louis & Justin = Should be gay, but are both dating hotties

OMG SO FUCKING TRUE.

LMFAO, SO TRUE.

they’re all so ugly and lame and untalented.

Harry has mommy issues?

• custom essays

What are custom essays writing firms? Those organizations aid college students to manage with academic assignments and that ought to be available to buy essay written by experienced writers.

Wtf he has a heart tattoo, that looks hideous!

I know! but he got it to cover up another tattoo: japanese writing that said “born lucky” ..which, to me, is way better than that oversized heart.

• SubwayToVenus

Harry has mommy issues?

Well he texts his mum 5 times a day and he dated a woman who’s 10 years older than him.

• custom dissertation

I guess that lots of thesis service and dissertation writing services can hire you to perform a kind of the best dissertation thesis referring to this post.

Zayn & Miley = Hot tattooed smoking bitches
    Liam & Nick = Flawless and classy
    Niall & Kevin = The sweetest and most humble of the group
    Louis & Justin = Should be gay, but are both dating hotties

OMG SO FUCKING TRUE.

LMFAO, SO TRUE.

PREACH IT

• Samrah

ooo man! the more tattoos he gets the more my parents just arent going to accept him wehn we get married! poooop! loll Love him!!!!

Back off hun he’s my man!!!! LOLOLOLOLO JK!!!!!!!!!!!!

I wanna suck his diiiii

Zayn — Miley = Reckless
    Liam — Nick = Shy
    Niall — Kevin = Ugly
    Harry — Demi = Annoying
    Louis — Justin = Irrelevant
    ?

Actually I didn’t mean it that way.
    Zayn & Miley = Hot tattooed smoking bitches
    Liam & Nick = Flawless and classy
    Niall & Kevin = The sweetest and most humble of the group
    Louis & Justin = Should be gay, but are both dating hotties

• EarthChild

Actually I didn’t mean it that way.
    Zayn & Miley = Hot tattooed smoking bitches
    Liam & Nick = Flawless and classy
    Niall & Kevin = The sweetest and most humble of the group
    Louis & Justin = Should be gay, but are both dating hotties
    ACCURATE

• Stacee

This is not fucking news to me.

• Anon

This isn’t new but dammmmn, daddy!

You guys are a bunch of directionaters. It’s embarrassing.

Zayn — Miley
    Liam — Nick
    Niall — Kevin
    Harry — ?
    Louis — ?

No, Nick is like Harry, they’ve both have curly hair and like to date old women.

• SubwayToVenus