Joe Jonas NEW YORK HAIRCUT

aa0ab9767b4911e1a39b1231381b7ba1_7
c56a11ce7b4b11e1a9f71231382044a1_7



From last week.

  • Anonymous

    He is not ugly.As for that second picture it’s from cigar inn,they have it in their instagram.They say he has a cigar and coffe.Then someone asked what cigars he uses and they said medium.

  • Anonymous

    woah, he looks a lot like frankie in the first pic

  • Anonymous

    Anonymous said:

    he’s ugly :(

    _______________________________

    Who are you to judge? Umm….he’s definitely not.

    ….Are you blind? -_____-

  • Anonymous

    lol I read about nick buying tickets, but I just saw a picture of him standing in the street, how do they know he bought tickets? if he did I hope he wins

  • Nick Jonas

    I’m gonna win.

  • Anonymous

    The jonas brothers used to make 30 million dollars a year as a group in their good times, 2007/2008/2009 and maybe 2010, so they would probably have 120 million dollars, that’s 40 million each, that’s a lot but not as much as 600 million dollar for oneself, imagine what he can do with that much money including charity.

  • Anonymous

    Anonymous said:
    Joe said that he’s single and looking for a girl. lolz

    —————

    when he said that?

  • Anonymous

    He said that like two days ago, he was interviewed in Australia.

  • Anonymous

    First of all stop with the overly zealous judging mentality.Your taking it out of context!

  • Anonymous

    Anonymous said:
    He said that like two days ago, he was interviewed in Australia.

    —————

    rare… he said that in an interview…

  • Anonymous

    Nick is the third richest teen star, miley is the first richest with 120 million, justin is the second with 65 million, nick is the third with 18 million and dakota fanning is the fourth with 16 million, so 600 is a looot more than they have, I hope nick wins lol, so he is richer than miley and is the richest teen ever xD

  • Anonymous

    The richest man in the world has 69 billion, his name is Carlos Slim, he’s mexican.

  • Anonymous

    Nick had 18 million by himself last year, Joe and Kevin put in another 10-15 million each. So the Jonas had around aprox 40 million total. Joe, I think is trying to invest in clubs/business so I guess we’ll see how this goes. Business is always what leaves the most money.

  • Anonymous

    Bill Gates, second richest man, has 61 billion.

  • Anonymous

    Is Joe Jonas looking for a girl? I have to watch that interview!

  • Anonymous

    I don’t think any celeb is a billionaire. And only governments are trillionaires.

  • Anonymous

    Jemi and niley forever

  • Anonymous

    Miley is number 1 richest and then Justin then Selena

  • Anonymous

    Miley is richest of her age. Not overall in celebs.

  • Anonymous

    WHY THE HELL DOES HE HAVE TO TAKE A PICTURE OF EVERYTHING?
    If he just said on twiiter ‘haircut’, it’d be annoying enough, but a photo?

  • Anonymous

    Anonymous said:

    Miley is number 1 richest and then Justin then Selena
    ———–
    Top 10 Richest Teens of 2011

    Miley Cyrus: $120 million
    Justin Bieber: $65.5 million
    Nick Jonas: $18 million
    Dakota Fanning: $16 million
    Abigail Breslin: $12 million
    Angus T. Jones (Two and a Half Men): $10 million
    Miranda Cosgrove (iCarley): $7 million
    Tyler James Williams (Everybody Hates Chris): $4.8 million
    Selena Gomez: $4 million
    Demi Lovato: $3 million

    If Joe and Kevin were still teens, Selena and Demi would be out the top ten, so sorry.

  • Anonymous

    I trust this the best: http://www.therichest.org/entertainment/highest-earning-teens/

    1. Justin Bieber – $53 million (age 17)
    2. Miley Cyrus – $48 million (age 18)
    3. Nick Jonas – $12.5 million (age 18)
    4. Taylor Lautner – $8.5 million (age 19)
    5. Angus T. Jones – $7.8 million (age 17)
    6. Selena Gomez – $5.5 million (age 19)
    7. Jaden Smith – $5 million (age 13)
    8. Willow Smith – $4 million (age 10)
    9. Dakota Fanning – $4 million (age 17)
    10. Elle Fanning – $1.5 million (age 13)

  • Anonymous

    Mar 31, 2012 @ 05:21 pm
    Anonymous said:

    I trust this the best: http://www.therichest.org/entertainment/highest-earning-teens/

    1. Justin Bieber – $53 million (age 17)
    2. Miley Cyrus – $48 million (age 18)
    3. Nick Jonas – $12.5 million (age 18)
    4. Taylor Lautner – $8.5 million (age 19)
    5. Angus T. Jones – $7.8 million (age 17)
    6. Selena Gomez – $5.5 million (age 19)
    7. Jaden Smith – $5 million (age 13)
    8. Willow Smith – $4 million (age 10)
    9. Dakota Fanning – $4 million (age 17)
    10. Elle Fanning – $1.5 million (age 13)

    ————–
    Aren’t Miley and Nick 19?

  • Anonymous

    Anonymous said:

    Mar 31, 2012 @ 05:21 pm
    Anonymous said:

    I trust this the best: http://www.therichest.org/entertainment/highest-earning-teens/

    1. Justin Bieber – $53 million (age 17)
    2. Miley Cyrus – $48 million (age 18)
    3. Nick Jonas – $12.5 million (age 18)
    4. Taylor Lautner – $8.5 million (age 19)
    5. Angus T. Jones – $7.8 million (age 17)
    6. Selena Gomez – $5.5 million (age 19)
    7. Jaden Smith – $5 million (age 13)
    8. Willow Smith – $4 million (age 10)
    9. Dakota Fanning – $4 million (age 17)
    10. Elle Fanning – $1.5 million (age 13)

    ————–
    Aren’t Miley and Nick 19?
    ——–
    It was uploaded August last year.

  • Anonymous

    Justin would be a lot richer with ‘Boyfriend’, same with Nick and Broadway.

  • Anonymous

    he’s ugly :(

  • Cathy Sajonas

    Joe! Grow your hair like you used to! Why the hekk r u besties with WIlmer??? DIdn’t he date Demi??? This reminds me of how selena gomez and Taylor Stiff r homies…AWKWARD!!!!

  • Anonymous

    I love you, Joe.

  • davecrunc

    Heyy cool place! I like it!

    Im Dave :)

    peace

    ___________________________________________________________________________
    You take your life in your own hands, and what happens? A terrible thing: no one to blame.
    long island city condos

  • Anonymous

    No. You’re making no logical sense whatsoever. By stating the fact that “he is ugly” you are hurting his feelings. You think that he doesn’t read what the press puts out about him or his comments on here? Well he does.

    Alright then, what way should he take the fact that you called him ugly? The connotations are clear as day.

  • Anonymous

    hotttttie

  • Anonymous

    Pointing out the fact that you show a flagrant disregard for anyone else’s feelings but your own is not overly zealous. It’s a matter of exposing your true colors as a person. Thanks.

  • Anonymous

    he is so cute ! I love him so much

  • Anonymous

    he is so cute ! I love him so much

  • JoeHoe15

    Joseph, please stop cutting your hair.. I want his messy hair!!!!!

  • Anonymous

    Cutie!!!!!

  • Anonymous

    it’s like he wants to look ugly … that haircut sucks, and is it true he bought lottery tickets?

  • Anonymous

    his brother has a better style

  • Anonymous

    I wish he would just step away from instagram.

  • Anonymous

    Mar 31, 2012 @ 03:13 pm
    Anonymous said:

    it’s like he wants to look ugly … that haircut sucks, and is it true he bought lottery tickets?
    —————

    No, Nick bought a lottery ticket for the mega millions, not Joe.

  • Anonymous

    Joe said that he’s single and looking for a girl. lolz

  • Anonymous

    I don’t think any celeb is a billionaire. And only governments are trillionaires.
    _________________

    Lots of celebs are billionaires. Oprah for one.

  • Anonymous

    I said taking it out of context,because you of course know where this comes from,right?As far as peoples feelings it you who aren’t.

  • Anonymous

    WHY THE HELL DOES HE HAVE TO TAKE A PICTURE OF EVERYTHING?
    If he just said on twiiter ‘haircut’, it’d be annoying enough, but a photo?
    _____________________
    Because he has nothing better to do. He’s to the point now he’s just a “celebrity”. He doesn’t even have a job anymore. Pathetic. He’s a has-been at 22.

  • Anonymous

    It doesnt look that bad at all. But can we please have it grow out?