Kids’ Choice Awards 2012 Arrival Pictures

To be updated!

that girl with the super short blue dress looks trashy and hookerish

where’s the guys?

• l?veislouder

Mar 31, 2012 @ 10:18 pm
    that girl with the super short blue dress looks trashy and hookerish
    I think she looks very sexy, and way too hot to be on a Nickelodeon show. She reminds me of Kat Von D or Dita Von Teese, in a good way.

• l?veislouder

Mar 31, 2012 @ 09:45 pm
    did anyone else notice her being one of the first ones to stand up and cheer after Taylor Lautner won?
    I did. I also noticed how he ran right by her without even glancing in her way.

I agree, Taylor ALWAYS looks the same at every event. I feel like when she gets dressed for these things instead of getting dressed for an award show she thinks she’s getting dressed for like prom or something. She always looks like she’s ready to head out to a high school prom.

The yellow dress she wore yesterday would have been AWESOME instead of this dress.

Well she was the one who broke his heart, right? I’d most likely do the same lol.

• threelittlebirds

that girl with the super short blue dress looks trashy and hookerish

i think thats jojo

ok so where are Miley and Demi

• l?veislouder

i think thats jojo
    No, it’s that chick from “Victorious” that sings “Take a Hint” with Victoria.

• l?veislouder

(replying to this) – Mar 31, 2012 @ 10:52 pm
    Ehh she didn’t break his heart lol, but yes, she broke up with him. I’d do the same thing too, probably, I was just pointing it out lol

Why did she break up with him? They seemed pretty into eachother.

Beautiful!

Mar 31, 2012 @ 11:16 pm
    l?veislouder said:
    i think thats jojo
    No, it’s that chick from “Victorious” that sings “Take a Hint” with Victoria.

Elizabeth Gilles

• l?veislouder

(replying to this) – Mar 31, 2012 @ 11:27 pm
    Why did she break up with him? They seemed pretty into eachother.
    He was into her more than she was into him. She just wasn’t feeling it.

Rachel Crow went to the KCAs?

I think that Taylor and Ariana should wear differents types of dresses, different hair and make up..they always look the same, it’s just boring.

yeah taylor swift looked better with the yellow dress

threelittlebirds said:
    that girl with the super short blue dress looks trashy and hookerish

i think thats jojo
    ——————
    its liz gillies. not jojo

I don’t know half of the people in these photos. Woah, KCA is full of irrelevancy, I didn’t quite notice it when Miley and the JoBros attended it.

• l?veislouder

Rachel Crow went to the KCAs?
    Yeah, she’s on that Fred show.

• BrokenArrow

that’s something i’d do lol

• BrokenArrow

I want Ariana to change her hairstyle.

BrokenArrow said:

I want Ariana to change her hairstyle.
    Then do something about it.

• AcidPinkLemonade

Ariana always wear the same thing and does the same pose.

wow. does ariana EVER do anything diff with her hair?

• threelittlebirds

No, it’s that chick from “Victorious” that sings “Take a Hint” with Victoria.

oh..they kinda look the same

• kristin6410

i agree it looked better on tv

it would be cute but the white detail looks like a ribbon she tied on herself

it would be cute but the white detail looks like a ribbon she tied on herself

Is this bitch ever going to get loose?

taylor looks the same at every single awards same hair same makeup same type of dress. shes so predictable

• SubwayToVenus

Taylor’s dress is hideous.

taylor’s dress looked better on tv

• AussieElise

OMG taylor why!!! that dress is horrible,

it looks like a year 10 formal dress…

she should have worn that yellow dress she wore out to dinner the other night with her mum