Demi Give Your Heart A Break VIDEO

FFN_FLYNETUKFF_LovatoDemi_Out_040112_8936082

LONDON ARRIVAL PIX.

The day I first met you
You told me you’d never fall in love
But now that I get you
I know fear is what it really was

Now here we are
So close yet so far
Haven’t I passed the test
When will you realise
Baby, I’m not like the rest

Don’t wanna break your heart
Wanna give your heart a break
I know you’re scared it’s wrong
Like you might make a mistake
There’s just one life to live
And there’s no time to waste, to waste
So let me give your heart a break, give your heart a break
Let me give your heart a break, your heart a break
Oh yeah, yeah

On Sunday you went home alone
There were tears in your eyes
I called your cell phone, my love
But you did not reply

The world is ours if we want it
We can take it if you just take my hand
There’s no turning back now
Baby, try to understand

[Coro]

There’s just so much you can take
Give your heart a break
Let me give your heart a break, your heart a break
Oh yeah, yeah

When your lips are on my lips
And our hearts beat as one
But you slip out of my fingertips
Every time you run, whoa-oh-whoa-oh-oh

[Coro]

‘Cause you’ve been hurt before
I can see it in your eyes
You try to smile it away, some things you can’t disguise
Don’t wanna break your heart
Maybe, I can ease the ache, the ache
So let me give your heart a break, give your heart a break
Let me give your heart a break, your heart a break

There’s just so much you can take
Give your heart a break
Let me give your heart a break (your heart), your heart a break (a break)
Oh yeah, yeah

The day I first met you
You told me you’d never fall in love

• BeckyA

then you obviously live in a hole. Because I hear them all the time especially skyscraper. As for the person who says not a cutter have you seen her scars I have. What’s with this anonymous crap if your gonna say something at least have the decency to put your names!

SubwayToVenus said:

YAYYYY I’M ATTENDING HER SIGNING WOOHOO
    —————–
    You are excited for that? I feel sorry for you!

• SubwayToVenus

I hear this song on the radio all the time. But then again, I live in England, soo..

• rocio92

The guy acts terrible…. I

YAYYYY I’M ATTENDING HER SIGNING WOOHOO
    —————–
    You are excited for that? I feel sorry for you!

Well I’m going to meet one of my idols, I am excited tbh. I’ve met her before in 2008 and she’s really sweet.

I’ve never heard one Demi Lovato song on the radio ever. Well radio Disney but they don’t count.

• Live.Love.Learn.

Why do you guys hate her so much??
    I don’t really like her, but I wouldn’t say I hated her either. I can appreciate talent, and like I said, I love this song. Props to her. Nice video too

She lost weight

SubwayToVenus said:

YAYYYY I’M ATTENDING HER SIGNING WOOHOO
    —————–
    You are excited for that? I feel sorry for you!

——————–
    Really I met her Chula Vista CA in 2010, and she was a complete cunt. To be fair I think she was hung over.

• SubwayToVenus

I’ve heard Get back and Give your heart a break on radios that are not Radio Disney.

• Live.Love.Learn.

Q102 has played it before. They do not play it regularly, and they only played it at like 11:00pm when hardly any listens to the radio. They don’t even play it at all anymore.
    I’ve actually heard it many times before. They play it at least once a day. I’ve heard it at 11:30 in the morning, 4:00 in the afternoon, and 9:00 at night…

Its almost like she copied the “Just In Love” video, but she can’t pull off sexy in any way shape or form.

Jemi forever

——————-

Well Demi is really nice to her fans and she loves them, she owes EVERYTHING to them to be quite honest, I don’t know why she was bitchy to you if this is true, but she’s nice.

I\’ll request this song to my radio station

Live.Love.Learn. said:

—————–
    I don’t ever hear it on there. Maybe one time like a month ago but not now.

Does she wear clip in hair extensions or?

I only like Miley\’s music

I love this song, the video isn’t that good but there’s no need to hate on her. She is beautiful and she has a great voice. Haters are just jealous!

The acting in this video was awful. Demi and the actor guy had NO chemistry. The song is okay.

Oh no I finished my bucket of icecream;((

Me too! :)

• Live.Love.Learn.

I don’t ever hear it on there. Maybe one time like a month ago but not now.
    Hmm maybe you’re just never tuned in when it’s on. I’m not even from Philly so I listen via the iHeartRadio website while I’m like doing my homework or browsing the internet, so I’ve definitely heard it a bunch of times.

Apr 1, 2012 @ 11:19 am
    Why do you guys hate her so much??

They don’t. They are trolling/joking

Demi and joe painted a wall once too

Doubt it. She probably has them sewn in. You can tell by the way she is constantly flipping and you touching her hair.

———————————
    Sure you have.

I forgot to add lol to the last comment

• SubwayToVenus

This song gets played on the radio frequently stop denying it.

• lovatochikka

You guys are so fucking stupid. seriously. She doesn;t even do drugs and drink. She isn’t a flop either. SHe isn’t fat or ugly at all. Her music does get played ALOT. Do you guys seriously have nothing better to do? gtfo. I swear your guys’ comments are making me lose brain cells. go kiss demi’s ass. goodbye.

she tries sooooo fucking hard to be sexy, deep, and bad-ass now.

truth be told, she was better at it before, when she wasn’t milking every chance she got to “tell her story” and when she had secrets where she WAS deep and mysterious. she just tries too hard now.

***she DOES do drugs and drink. she even admitted to it. And i wouldn’t be surprised if she was still doing that- she went to treatment for an eating disorder and cutting. not drink/drugs. and she keeps going in circles of how she’s still struggling and wants to get the message out to girls, but she won’t say EVERYTHING. i mean, you’re telling everything from drugs, to mental disorders, to having your dad be a drunk and hurting your family… and yet you still want to keep things ‘private’? bitch, pick one.

actually, no. i’m sorry i called her a bitch. i just think she’s a big fake. the entire time she was on DC, she never swore and always talked about how girls should love their curves, but the whole time she was puking to be skinny and had a mouth like a sailor. i mean there’s a HUGE line between controlling yourself for the fans and parents and just lying completely. even miley proved early on that she was bad news with her leaked pics when she was 13 and 14. but miley was never fake as fake as demi is being. i just lost all respect for her.

• HYFR

—————————————
    What was she gonna say? ‘I’m Demi Fucking Lovato and I drink,smoke and purge so everyone can like me’. It’s not even like Miley leaked her own pictures, someone invaded her privacy. I adore both Demi and Miley for being so strong and admitting BOTH their problems. Everyone has their right to privacy.

• N.

Why do people keep hating on her so much? I mean, what the heck is wrong with her? Stop talkin` about Miley and Selena every single post, it`s so stupid to keep trying to compare everyone. If you hate her so much, then just don`t keep putting hate comments on posts about her, ignore instead. She has a lot of fans, she`s not so flop as people keep saying. I think that Hollywood Records just don`t know how to promote anything, and this is kind of proved with Demi`s album.

Honestly Disney should’ve made this music video a while ago…like around the time she performed on the people’s choice awards. I mean that was around the time when they started to play this song on the radio, rarely. Now the video is just long overdue and no one is gonna remember that she even released this as a single.

• N.

Also, I don`t understand how people can say that back in 2008, 2009 or 2010 she wasn`t thin, that`s sick. What is your idea of thin and skinny so? For me, she was thin (because of the ED), and it is something that does not match with her body type, she has curves, more like an Mexican, Latina, whatever, body. You can not say that she was not skinny based on Mileys body.

• iLovaJonas

damn , some of these comments are just rude ..
    Anyways! this song is definitely about Joe , that close up of the guys bracelet ? Joe .. the photo taking? Joe … Painting the wall? Joe… like there are so many signs of Joe in this video. I was disappointed to be honest. I like it but disappointed.

Ok here are some facts haters. If you know anything about cutters you would know that cutters first cut thie wrist usually the non-dominant one in Demi case her left wrist. And then once discover they begging to cut in area no one can see most common places are the inner thighs, stomach, under panties and under bras. You know places that are for the most part covered by cloths. You ask how I know this well here is your answer my best friend is/was a cutter thanks to Demi she has gotten help. She like Demi struggles everyday to stay in recovery and has slipped up a few times but she is still trying just like Demi it’s a daily battle some days are better than others.

iLovaJonas said:

damn , some of these comments are just rude ..

yeah, seems like joe… but sincerely, joe doesnt do anything what this guy do in the video!

btw joe jonas dont give a shit for demi
    this is the hard truth!

• Ladyy

Some of these comments help me understand the shit she was talking about. It is beyond rude how some of you hide behind your lame computers and call someone ugly or any other rude unaccomplished thought in that thing you call a brain. You can’t have a mind or heart to be able to let these things out your mouth (or fingers). I bet half of you are Selena fans because if you can say Demi can’t sing our future in music is even more fucked than now.

yes about Joe I agree. When they got close over camp rock 2 they’d paint together, i remember twitpics. also his bracelet close up. taking photos is what joe loves to do. and she said she did write this song so remember she said in teen mag that she had to convince him to say yes, he was scared walked out and didnt call back and he felt bad. she must of wrote it then after she told him how she felt and when he was thinking about it. and he resembles joe just a tad :)
    Uh Demi didn’t write Give Your Heart A Break: Joshua Alexander & Billy Steinberg did just thought you would want to know that.

• Trainups

Ummm Demi is still under contract with Hollywood Records so she can’t make/release any music she wants.
    Once she leaves them that is another story.
    People still want to believe that Demi didn’t cut,have a eating disorder and experimented with alcohol and drugs when SHE stated it herself?
    Now THAT is funny. What celeb would voluntarily tarnish their public image like that if it’s a lie?
    Celebs pay good money to keep those kind of things a secret and some lead double lives.
    Quit with the BS.
    Just admit you don’t like Demi, no matter what she says,do or don’t say/do.

• forthemoment.

Bit late here. But i live in England and i never hear it on the radio.

• Ashley

I’m very indifferent about Demis music. As a person I like her. In my state they dont play this song but they played skyscraper on every station. I didn’t really like this video though, it wasnt bad but not as moving as I had hoped. Good song though very nice beat.

• Luana_12

The World Premiere of this video is tomorrow and i’m from Brazil and i can watch this!!!!
    It’s #CONFUSED !

• Luana_12

It’s #CONFUSED !

Go google it you can find em. I have seen them before. SHE IS A COKEWHORE THAT IS ALL.

———————————

Post the pic here “smart one” of Demi being this crazy cokehead.

OR just shut up and quick being ignorant.

Because the other pics posted on here of Demi suffering from being a cutter and having a ED just prove that point.

I dont understand why some of you guys comment on here to bash her? if you dont like her please dont comment. You guys are being so rude! I also dont understand why Miley has to be brought into every post. If you dont have anything nice to say then dont say it at all. If you dont like Demi then say off of her pages!

————————

THIS.

Demi is beautiful and talented and her new music video is so cute. :)

• saywhhat

I live in Orlando Florida and I recently heard this playing a few times on this radio station though it wasn’t on the popular mainstream station that plays all the hits that everyone listens to they played it on a Hot Adult Contemporary station that plays recent hit and old hits its a ‘mix’ station
    but I was still surprised that they played this song

Miley\’s always had a skinny body, Demi struggles. It\’s not there fault

• Haley.

To the anon, who’s CLEARLY the same person in every comment, just because you love Miley doesn’t mean Demi is irrelevant and everyone hates her.

People LOVE her in my town, and my town is full of superficial girls who only listen to what’s super popular on the radio. AKA: Demi.

My radio station only plays big songs for the moment and they play Demi all the time, at 8am, 2pm, 9pm every time of the day.

And this song did really well so….. you can cool your panties because you obviously trying to hide your girl crush for Demi by trashing her.

Bye(:

shes pretty and the song rocks
    i dont listen to the radio but give your heart a break is doing well enough
    ive been requesting other songs like boyfriend and starships and i saw her song listed on almost every station so its doing pretty well.

• xotrinireinaxo

I love this song and i love this video but i just wish that for once Demi would just let go and release songs from her album that shows her true talent and the raw emotions of her album and music! but in the end it isn’t her decision as to what singles she releases its hollywood records! hopefully when her contract ends which is soon she will get signed to a label that enables her to have a bit more freedom. I personally think fix a heart is better but give your heart a break was more radio friendly!

Apr 1, 2012 @ 12:47 pm
    xotrinireinaxo said:

I love this song and i love this video but i just wish that for once Demi would just let go and release songs from her album that shows her true talent and the raw emotions of her video! but in the end it isn’t her decision as to what singles she releases its hollywood records! hopefully when her contract ends which is soon she will get signed to a label that enables her to have a bit more freedom. I personally think fix a heart is better but give your heart a break was more radio friendly!
    —————————
    There aren’t any record labels interested in Demi Lovato, her record sells are poor and she struggles to go even gold. If she leaves HWR chances are Demi will have a hard time finding a new record label if at all.

SubwayToVenus said:

In South America they never play it.
    The only songs from Disney girls they played were Love You Lika A Love Song, Who Says and like 4 songs of Miley. Radio Disney played Get Back, This Is Me and Skyscraper a lot tho. But other radio stations don’t. Ironically, cuz she will come in April and i will go to see her :P

Isn\’t Tulcalake a place in California? Tulcalake is not a country

So they never play it

Demi lovato is a flop

Not really. She was in succesful (tv) movies, she had three albums in the top three of the Billoard and she has two top ten hits. Not bad…not bad at all

Exactly. This is the first song of hers I’ve even heard on the radio

Get back used to get played a lot too though, but yes, this one is more popular.

• BrokenArrow

I’ve heard her songs on the radio an it wasn’t radio disney..

• JESSYCA

FUCK YOU HATERS!!
    SHE’S BEAUTIFUL AND SO TALENTED! HERE IN BRAZIL THIS MUSIC IS PLAYING A LOT, SO SHUT THE FUCK UP AND STOP SAYING ALL THIS CRAP ABOUT HER. I LOVE THE MUSIC AND THE VIDEO, ACTUALLY ITS ONE OF THE BEST VIDEOS OF HER.

• BrokenArrow

i dont even like demi

Isn\’t Tulcalake a place in California? Tulcalake is not a country
    ————————–
    Its TAnonymous said:

Its Toluca Lake CA

OK seriously this is horrible if you guys dont like her then keep it to yourselfs and how dare any one bring up the fact that she made up the while thing about an eating disorder and cutting everyone who also says its never played on the radio is wrong im in school half the day and still hear it at least 3 to 4 times a week and maybe you should also look at the top 10 or top 100 most played songs on the radio and see that she is played frequently. It also changes from state to state and country to country so seriously stop being such bullies!

—————————–
    She only had one top ten song. And if you look at her album sales yes she is a flop. Just because she debuted in the top 3 she didn’t have strong enough sales to maintain that position, and by like the next she hasn’t even in the top 40, same with her top ten song.

i actually hear this song a lot on the radio and its not Disney radio and if you hate her so much why waist your precious time on her post do something instead of hating jeez.#LoveIsLouder

where the hell do you people feel you have the right to say such rude and disrespectful things about somebody you’ve never even met? say something nice or don’t say anything all and grow up.

Demi Lovato is just a big a bully as her fans. She disgust me. And just because you come on here and say they play her song alot on the radio, doesn’t make it true! Try hard all you want to make Demi Lovato a success but it just won’t happen. Her MTV special couldn’t even get a million viewers! THAT SAD AND YES SHE IS A FLOP!! AND HER SONG DOESN’T GET PLAYED ON THE RADIO BE HONEST!

• Deem

I honestly don’t get why people have to hate on her so much. She’s talented and this song is really good. I get it, everyone has their own opinions but don’t shove it down people’s throats. She has been promoting this song for a month now and a lot of people are huge fans. Radio stations do play it, and I’ve heard it quite a few times. She made mistakes in the past but give her a chance to redeem herself guys. No need to hate, we’re all humans here. She has done more in her 18 years of living than you will have in a lifetime, she has so much more to deal with. Empathize and never hate.

If she wasn’t a cutter then what were those scars on her wrists. And she has said she self medicated with drugs and alcohol. And if she didn’t have an eating disorder then why was she so skinny and her voice was so raw when she sang before rehab. She had problems. She went into rehab and fixed them. And now she is moving on with her life.
    ———————-
    I’ve never seen scars on her wrist. She was never skinny. Her voice got ruined from the drugs and alcohol just like Whitney Houstons did. She has no visable scars that is why she can wear strapless dresses all the time. She has no scars to hide. She is, was will always be a COKE WHORE. Until she admits and really works the 12 step they way you are suppose to she will keep relapsing!

Apr 1, 2012 @ 11:19 am

Why do you guys hate her so much??
    ——————–

No hater. Your comment is rude, unnecessary and uncalled. Not everyone who went to rehab has to deal with drugs and alcohol. That is not the only serious addiction problems out there that others go through. Get your facts straight.

• JESSYCA

Apr 1, 2012 @ 12:09 pm
    YOU DISGUST ME. If you don’t like her, keep it to yourself. For me, she’s just amazing, SHE IS A ROLE MODEL, she inspires people, she helps people, so i don’t care about her views in mtv special, or how many times her song played in radios. For us, fans, only one thing matters: HER HAPPINESS.

she never lied about not doing drugs so don’t go saying she wasn’t honest and even thought i don’t like it but i forgived her and that is one thing people don’t get celebrities are also human so don’t go saying you’ve never messed up cause thats bullshit.

Lol, stop.
    Skinny and scarred.

• Madison

——————————————-
    All those things you ask her to say she has, she admitted to alcohol, drugs, cutter, and an eating disorder, what more do you want from her, she’s one of the most honest stars in Hollywood, you want to talk phony talk about Gomez.

GO BACK TO REHAB DEMI BEFORE YOU OVERDOSE!

oh so in 2008 when that picture of her at miley’s party came out those weren’t scars from cutting you haters speak about her like you know her personally and im not saying i do but i sure has heck don’t go calling people i dislike whores on line.

And your better cause you’ve done so much in your life and is well know for something.

Apr 1, 2012 @ 11:37 am
    SubwayToVenus said:

I\\\’ve never heard the song played in my country

Where are you from?

I am from tulcalake

Demi lovato is a flop

I am from tulcalake

Isn’t Tulcalake a place in California? Tulcalake is not a country..

• Live.Love.Learn.

They play it like once every other day. That isn’t frequestly stop it. I live in Philly the song isn’t popular here and neither is Demi Lovato.
    Like I said, I’ve heard it multiple times in one day. You don’t listen to the radio 24/7 so how would you know when it’s being played if you aren’t tuned in?

• Live.Love.Learn.

I am a fan but I don’t like this song and even I have got to admit no Demi song has been this popular among radios before.
    Exactly. This is the first song of hers I’ve even heard on the radio

• ihavefunn

i live in Philly too and i here this song on Q102 daily.

It’s #3 on their playlist. That means they play it frequently..
    ———————-

She WAS a cutter. Did you not see the cuts on her wrist a few years ago? I’ve even seen pictures of her this year with cuts on her arm. She did have an eating disorder too. Have you heard ‘Believe in me’? It’s pretty obvious those were the problems she was dealing with. She did say that she tried to self medicate, meaning drugs and alcohol. Don’t say she’s a liar, you obviously know nothing.

Apr 1, 2012 @ 11:19 am

Why do you guys hate her so much??
    ——————–
    Because she is so fake and phony, she does not have one truthful bone in her damn body! I hate hate hate her for the lies she has told. If she were to ever just come out with it and say I wasn’t a cutter(that is so obvious), I never had an eating disorder. I was on drugs and alcohol, then maybe people would respect her some more.

• cath

watch your mouth! she’s flawless and you seem just jealous of her huge success. piss off.

Why would she even make a video for this song? It flopped big time on iTunes, no radio station is playing it. The video is a joke, no one takes Demi Whorvato seriously!

You don’t die from cutting across your wrist like that. If you did, millions of people would be dead right now. I couldn’t even tell you how many people cut in the same place she did,

Lol, stop.
    Skinny and scarred.
    ——————————-
    lol she isn’t even skinny really why would you post that? And those scars Miley Cyrus has identical ones in some pictures. Those could be given to you from wearing soo many bangle bracelets. Those scars go right over a vein if she had really cut herself there she would be dead. Thank You for reassuring me that Demi Lovato was never a cutter or had an eating disorder.

• Deemalroumi@gmail.com

I am a fan of Demi, don’t get me wrong, but she did admit that she cute herself quite a few times. You should google it. That’s why she has the tattoos “Stay Strong” on both wrists, she actually said that she cut herself.

I’m brazilian, and hear this song on the radio everytime (sorry for the bad english)

• Madison

Love the video it’s super mature, and she looks really pretty when her hair is tied up, looks way better than when it’s down, IMO.

I liked the GYHAB video. I thought there would be sex or at least a kiss tho.

—————————-

Exhibit A: http://www.theimproper.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/11/Demi-Lovato-cutting-scars.jpg

Those are scars on Demi’s arms and she admitted that when she use to cut herself that she would use make-up to cover them up. Demi was pretty thin back in the day, especially for someone of her body type as a result from her eating disorder. Stop the hate. It’s pathetic.

GO BACK TO REHAB DEMI BEFORE YOU OVERDOSE

———————————–

STOP HATING TROLLER.

——————————

Lol show me ONE picture of Miley with those scars. She did cut and she had an eating disorder, just stfu

————————-

Demi was thin for her body mass and type. She was going through her eating disorder. Those are cut marks on her waist for her being a cutter. Not marks left from wearing too many bracelet marks, hater.

SubwayToVenus said:

——————————

————————

• SubwayToVenus

I strongly dislike this song, but the video is soooooo cute and adorable.

SubwayToVenus said:
    ——————————

—————————-

IA. Thank you.

Oh Demi go snort some more coke, but then blame your problems on eating disorders and cutting. Wonder what PR stunt she will have to try to make this video a hit? I wonder what problem or major issue she will have to talk about now? Going back to rehab maybe?

————————

Just googled Miley Cyrus scars and there was not even one picture of her with scars, all of them were related to her song Scars. Stop with the bullshit.

Why do you guys hate her so much??

She could have choose a better song for second single tbh…anyway all fans know by the time Hollywood Records don’t aprove when their real artists try t odo something new and they don’t give enough promo at least your last name it’s “Gomez”…

• Live.Love.Learn.

Q102 Philly plays it.

Honestly, I think this is one of her best songs. It’s catchy and radio friendly. Maybe the premiere of the video will give the song some hype.

YAYYYY I’M ATTENDING HER SIGNING WOOHOO

Q102 Philly plays it.

——————-

• saywhhat

but I was still surprised that they played this song

Sorry why would anybody come to this post when there is Joe Jonas shirtless post going on!

Is Selena still preggo?

• Live.Love.Learn.

Sure you have.

It’s #3 on their playlist. That means they play it frequently..

Jemicode

Apr 1, 2012 @ 11:34 am
    SubwayToVenus said:
    This song gets played on the radio frequently stop denying it.

I\’ve never heard the song played in my country

She isn’t a very cute girl, thats what drugs and drinking get you.

• Live.Love.Learn.

This song gets played on the radio frequently stop denying it.
    Right! I’m not even a fan, but I’m sticking up for her. That’s gotta mean something lmao

I live in Minnesota and have never heard this song played on the radio. EVER!

I\’ve never heard the song played in my country

Where are you from?

• SubwayToVenus

I am only interested in this Song because of Joseph.Or else I won’t care.