Joe Jonas SHIRTLESS IN AUSTRALIA

ho6
tumblr_m1sw4h35zr1r4qduio1_500

More pix with his BFF Wilmy HERE!

• ThatboyisaMONSTER

the song; ‘this is why i’m hot’ immediately springs to mind seeing these photo’s.

why the fuck can’t i be in Aus. dayum.

Joe is getting his baby face back again. It goes away and comes back, goes away and comes back. God I love him.

• oceanUP

his lips are dripping honey and he’ll sting you like a bee

• ThatboyisaMONSTER

i love that shirt also.

ThatboyisaMONSTER said:

why the fuck can’t i be in Aus. dayum.
    ————————
    I want to hang out with the #WolfPack for one day I know they have loads of fun.

They were hanging with Jermaine Dupri while they were there. Maybe Joe can get him to produce a song him.

Yummy.

• ThatboyisaMONSTER

I feel like a Hollywood star, hand full of pills, all black cars.
    Rock guitar and 10 shots of whiskey,
    Got the chain on my neck and a massive hickey.

I use to hate on Wilmer, but now that I know he and Joe are actually business partners and investors in some PR business together I guess he isn’t so bad after all.

• Joe Jonas

SubwayToVenus said:

I want to make love to him tbh.

It’s called fuck

• SubwayToVenus

————————

I would get honestly tired though, they party way too much, wouldn’t be able to keep up.

• ThatboyisaMONSTER

ThatboyisaMONSTER said:

why the fuck can’t i be in Aus. dayum.
    ————————

i wouldn’t mind that either to be honest, out of the group i’d prefer to hang with Mikey and Joe though.

Apr 1, 2012 @ 11:50 am
    SubwayToVenus said:

————————

——————
    You do know that all those club apperances are more then partying? They are getting paid. You can’t really drink on the job.

• SubwayToVenus

—————–

Well they party, they go to the gym, they ride bikes, they travel, I would be tired as fuck. I didn’t say they drink at those parties, I just said they attend to parties.

JOE IS SOOOOOOOO SEXY. HIS BODY IS PERFECT FOR ME

—————————
    You see all those older white guys with them. All these guys have started a PR group together. That is why all the clubs they go to are owned be the same people. These guys could blow up and make alot of MONEY!!! I hope they do.

———————————
    They are young they can handle it!! I know could. If I didn’t have to work, and that was my job. Joe has said so many times that he loves that crazy kind of life style.

• ThatboyisaMONSTER

—————————

they already have quite a lot of money but i suppose if it’s helping everyone in the group out then why not.

• SubwayToVenus

———————————

I would tell them to go on without me and I would stay at the hotel, though yes they seem to be a fun crew.

JOE FUCKING JONAS, YOU HOT PIECE OF ASS!

• ThatboyisaMONSTER

JOE FUCKING JONAS, YOU HOT PIECE OF ASS!

LOL this made me laugh :’)

Where are all the little bitches that want to talk shit about Joe now? No one can deny Joe and all his hotness. This boy is truly blessed.

Good body ;) lol but……..wht is tht below his belly button……

• ThatboyisaMONSTER

i actually said ‘oh my god’ aloud lmfao, but Joe, never put a shirt on, ever.

Good body ;) lol but……..wht is tht below his belly button……
    ————————
    Its a birth mark he has had it forever! And I want to see it up close.

• SubwayToVenus

I want to make love to him tbh.

All the people he is with look like scum.

Wilmer is part of the wolf pack? LMAO!

Apr 1, 2012 @ 03:00 pm

Nick > Joe
    Why must you compare?

Joseph’s ribs are showing in some pictures,he is not healthy.If you want to see healthy pictures of him shirtless go to the Hawaii pictures from their vacation last year.
    ————————-
    Those aren’t ribs those are abs you crack head!

Apr 1, 2012 @ 12:57 pm

Damn Joe! The things I’d do to you..
    ——————————–
    I like that picture to Joe has like a baby face there..he looks soo young!

Why must you compare?

To make the post alive!

Look at this picture people are posting new pictures of Joe all over the internet like crazy! He looks good!

• JoeHoe15

His hair & popped collar! Oh how I missed it.. <3

Summer just started here in the Philippines and seeing Joe’s HOT body made the temperature hotter than ever! :p

I LOVE YOU SWEET BABE! <3

I think there dating!

Joe is sigle , he isn’t dating anyone! someday he will find someone very special-not famous- that will love him fo who he’s in his heart and in his soul.. Joe deserves a real woman sweet, sensiitive and with a beautiful heart and soul(Like he is)!

Joe is single!

Yeah, it must be exhausting, the lifestyle of “the wolfpack”. Drinking, partying, boating, swimming, clubbing, womenizing, etc, etc. While other people in the world are starving or fighting for their lives.

Nick is perfect, Joe is not.
    ——————–
    Nick is gross, Joe is not.

• forthemoment.

He looks good in red.
    Just saying.

He looks so stupid in those hats tho-detracts from the body…

unf. Joseph! he looks good <3

Nick is perfect, Joe is not.

He’s beautiful and perfect … anyone who says he’s skinny or ill is a fatass idiot with no concept of a healthy weight/body.

Joe looks like he’s pleasuring himself here and trying to hide

• Naz

Joe AND Wilmer hanging out – TWO OF DEMI’S EXES. WEIRD MUCH?

Joe is corrupted and virginal dolote

Nick > Joe

He looks so stupid in those hats tho-detracts from the body…

It’s called protecting yourself from the sun ie. sensible & reasonable precaution. Your comment does nothing to detract from the fact you are a complete moron! I, for one, can still appreciate his body despite his hat!

Joe is a wonderful person, sweet, sensitive and very special, beautiful inside and outside. Him don’t deserves your hate. Leave him in Peace.

• sara

Joe is fucking sexy & his baby face is adorable!!!!!!!!!

I like that he is a Jonas brother and NOT ghetto.EWWW!

_______________
    That’s the stupidest comment I’ve ever heard-even on here. A HAT won’t protect his shoulders and body. He’s just trying to look ghetto. Sorry, Joe, don’t bother. You’re still a Jonas Brother!—————
    ————————–
    Because wearing a HAT make you ghetto? Sorry so many things wrong with that comment. People you say stupid things like that are just plain ignorant. Don’t forget Trayvon Martin was killed for wearing a hoodie, thats kind of where you are headed dumbass!

It makes you look ghetto. Not be ghetto. He’s trying to look like a badass and he looks dumb except to 14-year-olds and struggling models who pretend he doesn’t. He’s trying really hard to be a complete douche. At least with the other members it comes naturally and I can just ignore them but Joe is a damn shame.

• letsmakeoutt

There should be a law stating that Joe is not allowed to wear a shirt anymore. LIKE DAMN. UNF. The things I would do to that boy. c;

WTF, are two of Demi’s F**k buddies becoming friends now?
    Why is Joe hanging with someone like Wilmer to begin with?
    Man,Hollywood went and corrupted the Jonas Brothers quick didn’t they.

• UNF

Can we all stfu and just bask in this sob’s sexiness?

WTF, are two of Demi’s F**k buddies becoming friends now?
    Why is Joe hanging with someone like Wilmer to begin with?
    Man,Hollywood went and corrupted the Jonas Brothers quick didn’t they.
    —————————-
    Wilmer and Joe are business partners dumbass! How is Joe corrupt?

Grow your hair out a bit and shave. Then Joe would be perfect.

Wilmy! LMAO

• AnUsnoymous

Unfff that boy is hotter than the sun. I would love to fuck that Greek God js.

Joe is taking pics of the paps.

• Pixita

So much perfection in this man.
    To the idiot who continues to write the non word “dolote”,using it over and over again will never make it a word. However, it does make you a dolt.
    Keep working on that tan Joe!

• Ashley Greene

I banged that. Be jealous.

• SubwayToVenus

Unfff that boy is hotter than the sun. I would love to fuck that Greek God js.
    LMFAO

I bet Wilmer wants to fuck Joe too

I’m sorry Joe Jonas has a damn good body and no one can deny that. All the gym time and healty eating does a body good.

Gotta agree-he’s WAY too white to wear flat bills and not look douche-y. But the body rocks…

The middle piture, where he is clasping his hands together. Damn Joe!!!!!!!!!

He looks so stupid in those hats tho-detracts from the body…

_______________

• SubwayToVenus

PRAISE OUR LORD AND SAVIOUR.
    And people said he was gettin skinny, unffffff.
    What a bitch.

Joe you should always be shirtless.

He\’s visiting Miam

He\’s hooking up with delta

• SubwayToVenus

Lmao at the woman who sells ice cream checking his abs out.

is it jst me or does it look like he has a small hicki above his bathing suit.

JOE BODY HOT

Apr 1, 2012 @ 11:35 am
    is it jst me or does it look like he has a small hicki above his bathing suit.

No he doesn’t

Damn Joe! The things I’d do to you..

It’s funny the other day the posts (“Haters Gonna Hate”) were all about how skinny and sickly Joe looked. So he made a point of posing shirtless to show everyone he looks JUST FINE! lol Don’t think he doesn’t read all the comments on here!