One Direction Kids’ Choice Performance

One Direction won Fave UK Band and Fave UK Newcomer at UK KCAs.

Why is it every award show they show Selena dancing… She must pay them

Why is it every award show they show Selena dancing… She must pay them

Not only Selena, it’s unfair to only mention Selena when Taylor does the same, they always do that, they need the camera to pay more attention to them than to the performing artist. Remember at the Grammys? They did the same, they also did it at the Ama’s just gtfo.

well instead of bashing them and shit, keep it to yourself. If they are “one hit wonders” then so be it, but for now, they are successful and having a great time and have millions of fans. So be respectful and let them do what they love. You don’t have to listen to them if you don’t like them. Simple. & like i said, i don’t like selena but her and other celebs were making it clear that 1D have made it in the US and that they like them.

Not only Selena, it\’s unfair to only mention Selena when Taylor does the same, they always do that, they need the camera to pay more attention to them than to the performing artist. Remember at the Grammys? They did the same, they also did it at the Ama\’s just gtfo.

Oh please when Miley was performing at the tcas selly acted like her BFF
    Shes so fake

• ThatboyisaMONSTER

i’m guessing i’m the only one who thought it was nice that Selena/Taylor/Ashley danced to one direction.

but i do agree, they showed too much of selena and them. They should have showed the boys’ performance way more. That’s why we were watching, to see THEM perform…not see selena and taylor and ashley a million times dancing.

• inhumancreation

Damn song is so catchy.

• BrokenArrow

I didn’t want to see them dancing i wanted to see the boys -.- so fucking annoying.

Apr 1, 2012 @ 11:53 am
    well instead of bashing them and shit, keep it to yourself. If they are \”one hit wonders\” then so be it, but for now, they are successful and having a great time and have millions of fans. So be respectful and let them do what they love. You don\’t have to listen to them if you don\’t like them. Simple.

Apr 1, 2012 @ 11:54 am
    ThatboyisaMONSTER said:
    i\’m guessing i\’m the only one who thought it was nice that Selena/Taylor/Ashley danced to one direction.

They do it all the time. 15 mins of fame each award show.

Oh please when Miley was performing at the tcas selly acted like her BFF
    Shes so fake

This is what I’m saying. Selena AND Taylor always do this, they’re annoying as hell, they don’t sing they dance like epileptic bitches to caught the camera’s attention. They did it at the Grammys, Ama’s, Tca’s and every other damn award show. Just stop.

Selena loves the attention.

This is what I\’m saying. Selena AND Taylor always do this, they\’re annoying as hell, they don\’t sing they dance like epileptic bitches to caught the camera\’s attention. They did it at the Grammys, Ama\’s, Tca\’s and every other damn award show. Just stop.

What do u mean just stop

Taylor was Miley\’s best fiend first… What happened

SubwayToVenus said:

TAYLOR AND SELENA ARE ANNOYING AS FUCK.

The show sucked without Jonas/Miley.
    it was full of irrelevant Nick stars everywhere and Stalker Tay Tay and Selena asses in the camera -_-
    1D was th eonly reason to consider watch it…

• BrokenArrow

Bieber did the same when Selena was performing at some awards but the perfomance was boring as hell so i didn’t mind that time lol.

Selena loves the attention.

Of course not! it’s just a hella coincidence she dates the IT guy every fucking year!

What do u mean just stop

They need to stop doing that.

BrokenArrow said:

xD

• Live.Love.Learn.

TAYLOR AND SELENA ARE ANNOYING AS FUCK.
    MY THOUGHTS

• SubwayToVenus

But Justin did it only ONCE and it was his gf the one performing, Selena and Taylor do it at every award show.

Oh please when Miley was performing at the tcas selly acted like her BFF
    Shes so fake

It made me lawl when Selena was jamming to 7 Things xD and Miley get close ot her to sing it together =D

• SubwayToVenus

The show sucked without Jonas/Miley.
    1D was th eonly reason to consider watch it…

This. No Jonas, no Miley, not even Demi was there. I didn’t watch it because I was at a b-day party but I would’ve only watched it for 1D.

• Live.Love.Learn.

Way to take the spotlight away from the actual artists. I mean it’s not like hundreds of thousands of people tuned in for over an hour just to see One Direction perform or anything. Nope, definitely not. I was totally looking forward to seeing Selena dance like an idiot.

I cried not seeing Miley Demi and Jonas

Live.Love.Learn. said:

TAYLOR AND SELENA ARE ANNOYING AS FUCK.
    MY THOUGHTS

I thought you were one of those who love them cuz they’re so “good role models not like…” type of gurl :D

poop

I thought it was nice to show Selena, Taylor, and Ashley dancing the first time but when the camera started showing them every 5 seconds i was annoyed. The only reason i watched the KCA’s was to see 1D perform.

• Live.Love.Learn.

WHAT?! ZAYN?! But like, she wants to be the “good role model” would she go after someone who smokes? Perhaps, more headlines like “DUN DUN DUUUUUUN SELENA WITH SMOKER BOYFRIEND” -_______________- bad attention for zayn good for her

=====
    He’s cute as fuck though & gets a lot of attention in the band. Screw the media. Zayn is a great guy even if he smokes. It’s not his defining factor. Besides, he’s trying to stop.

lol i will keep Liam then *.*

No, Liam is already mine. Too lateeeeeeee.

OH NO YOU DIDN’T BITCH *catfight*
    HE’S MINE!!!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    I would rather see himn w/you than with Danielle tho :P

• sahina91

wow Harry’s voice has gone really deep now.

good performance

• SubwayToVenus

Smoking cigarettes doesn’t make you a bad person at all. Smoking weed does make you a dumb person. But to be honest, smoking doesn’t make people bad.

OH NO YOU DIDN’T BITCH *catfight*
    HE’S MINE!!!

Bb, we are together. He’s taken, back off.

=====

I am not syaing its a bad think, I love zayn BUT imagine all the Selena stans saying Zayn is turning her into a bad girl?! Seriously, all the hate he’d get :( I dont want that!

• Liam P.

Liam is mine D:

He is all mine <3

I thought you were into Nick :( taht’s why i choose loveislouder over you babe…but if you want me back i’m in – you’re way better than her in bed ;)

SubwayToVenus said:

THIS. And back off bitches Zayn and Miley are flawless bitches even when they do it. That doesn’t define the person.

OH NO YOU DIDN’T BITCH *catfight*
    HE’S MINE!!!

Bb, we are together. He’s taken, back off.

Let’s burn Danielle’s weave :D

• Live.Love.Learn.

Considering they’re all like under 15 years old and deluded, who cares what they think?

His fans would support him through whatever.

• SubwayToVenus

Well you are pretty bipolar bb, you go through me and loveislouder like money flying out the hands.

Let’s burn Danielle’s weave :D

Ugh, that bitch.

Let’s burn Danielle’s weave :D
    LMAO OMG

• SubwayToVenus

I do think that smoking weed is a stupid thing to do and Miley shouldn’t be proud of it, she really needs to stop smoking pot. But hey, my father smokes cigarettes, I would be a hypocrite if I hated on them for that, it’s a weakness and it becomes an addiction and honestly, they’re not hurting anyone but their lungs with it, so just let them be and stop making a big deal out of it. I do understand their fans when they worry about them though, I’d die if I ever saw Nick holding a cig, but not because of the smoking, I’d never want him to damage his voice.

• Liam P.

SubwayToVenus said:

Baby i love you but don’t try to hold me back or i might explode baby by now you should know…

I she was with Nick nothing of this crap would ever happen imo

• SubwayToVenus

I don’t know if I could handle you leaving me for loveislouder again..

I she was with Nick nothing of this crap would ever happen imo

That is obvious…

SubwayToVenus said:

I don’t know if I could handle you leaving me for loveislouder again..

That won’t happen. She’s with Frankie Muniz no anyway. Baby it’s gotta be youuuu…only yoouuuuu
    But you’re pretty bipolar too. After two minutes iu leave you you were humping Joe Jonas and hooking up with Nick :/

• Live.Love.Learn.

Just came across this on Tumblr. Thought it was relevant lmaooo

Anon….I-I thought what we had was special…you’re leaving me for Venus? D:

• Live.Love.Learn’s bitch

Anon….I-I thought what we had was special…you’re leaving me for Venus? D:

Nevah gurl! I even changed my name for ya =D

& now it’s dead? *sobs*

Nevah gurl! I even changed my name for ya =D
    Lmao niceeee <3

Selena u little whore

• SubwayToVenus

Baby I love you, I was just heart broken. You left me remember? And I’m gonna quote a line from my favorite tv show right now.
    YOU DON’T GET TO CALL ME A WHORE. When I met you I thought I had found the person I wanted to spend the rest of my life with. I was done, and so were all the bars, and all the boys and all the obvious daddy issues, who cared? I was done. You left me. You chose Loveislouder. I’m all glued back together now but I make no apologies for how I chose to repair what you broke. You don’t get to call me a whore.

NOW LET’S GET BACK TOGETHER.

NO, they DO NOT suck. Have some respect you asshole. And, I don’t like Selena much, but it was amazing to see other celebs dancing to One Direction’s song. Just shows the boys have really made it here in the US.

• Liam P.

SubwayToVenus said:

I don’t know if I could handle you leaving me for loveislouder again..

Where is she tho? Ehem i would never leave you again you stole my heart bb it’s gotta be you cuz i love everything about you and i can’t love you more than this. I wish i were your bf now :/ cuz i’d stay up all night thinking in the moments we’ve shared and i won’t make the same mistakes. I want to save you tonight even if you’re taken now i know you got that one thing that it’s what makes you beutiful so don’t tell me a lie and say you want me too stand up and say it :)

• SubwayToVenus

SELENA WAS JUST BEING AN ANNOYING ATTENTION WHORE, SHE DOES THIS AT EVERY DAMN AWARD SHOW. THEY ALWAYS DO THAT, THEY LOOK RETARDED, I BET SHE WANTS TO DROP JUSTIN’S ASS ALREADY SO SHE CAN BANG ONE OF THESE GUYS.

Apr 1, 2012 @ 11:45 am

———————————-
    Or they will be One Hit Wonders which is probably most likely going to happen. They only sold a little over 100K thats not really that strong. Most artist are considered flops for selling that little amount.

• Live.Love.Learn.

NOW LET’S GET BACK TOGETHER.
    ====
    Too bad. She’s my bitch now ^.^

• Liam P.

SubwayToVenus said:

NOW LET’S GET BACK TOGETHER.

Of what show it’s that O.O? I’m only watch Toy story babe ya know. Yeah bb let’s back together <333

• SubwayToVenus

Okay, I love you. We are together now again, please remember to tell Loveislouder that you chose me.

• SubwayToVenus

NOW LET’S GET BACK TOGETHER.
    ====
    Too bad. She’s my bitch now ^.^

Who’s your bitch?

• Live.Love.Learn’s bitch

Live.Love.Learn. said:

NOW LET’S GET BACK TOGETHER.
    ====
    Too bad. She’s my bitch now ^.^

lol i feel so Zayn with gurls fighting over my perfection :D

• SubwayToVenus

It’s from Grey’s anatomy, don’t worry baby I’ll watch To story with youuuuuu. <3

lol i feel so Zayn with gurls fighting over my perfection :D
    For you I’d write a symphony <3
    Running a thousand miles,
    Just to get to where you are.

• JoeHoe15

I love how everyone is rocking the song! 1D dominates the US!!! \m/

The anon with the name LLL’s bitch hehe :D

Oh you can have her, I’m very focused in gettin Liam back now that Loveislouder is offline, lmao.

• Live.Love.Learn’s bitch

One song it’s missing lolz

Wow what an amazing performance may I say! (just to divert the attention from selena, miley etc…) Although Harry was out of breath, he covered it up really well like a professional! I am so proud of him and the other lads!! <33 I literally watched THE KCA just to see 1D! XOXOOX

• Live.Love.Learn’s bitch

Live.Love.Learn’s bitch said:

One song it’s missing lolz

Oh, not really i forgot I Want .________.

Im pretty sure Selena and Taylor didn’t know they were being filmed so sit your asses down. They always show people singing/dancing along in the audience.

• Live.Love.Learn’s bitch

lol i feel so Zayn with gurls fighting over my perfection :D
    For you I’d write a symphony <3
    Running a thousand miles,
    Just to get to where you are.

:’) foreva and always ya bitch (not in a creepy way tho :P – like Forever And Always by Stalker Tay Tay xD)

• HotA$$Zayn

Honey, I’m home!!

Honey, I’m home!!
    Hey babe!!!!! How were the KCAs? :D X

if i could i would punch selena in her face she was so extra. fuck

_

They showed them 5x & the 3rd time it was for at least 5secs. Not long, not many times but enough to piss 1D fans off

_

__

Piss or annoy. I’m more annoyed than anything and I’m NOT a fan of 1D

• SubwayToVenus

Zayn, what do you think of Selena?

• Live.Love.Learn.

Cuz it rains in your bedroom,
    Everything is wrong!!!!
    It rains when you’re here and it rains when you’re gone D:

@venus my thoughts were shared at the weave post of hers.

• HotA$$Zayn

Hi there love! @LLL

WHAT THE FUCK NO ONE WANTS TO WATCH SELENA AND TAYLOR FUCKIN DANCE. WE WANNA WATCH THE PERFORMANCE STUPID ASS CAMERA PPL!!!!!!

so fucking annoyed that they filmed selena and taylor’s freaking dancing AND SINGING ALONG -.- Dont try to say they didnt noticed because you have a guy filming in front of your face with a big camera how do not notice that? Either you’re stupid or you just want attention. They do it everytime. Sit your asses down, we want to see the perfomance, not focus on your little asses dancing or singing along for attention. Gawsh. The whole meaning of a performance is focusing on the performer. like katy perry’s

Hi there love! @LLL
    I miss you babe :(
    You better come visit me soon! Bring me a souvenir X

FUCK YOU SELENA. SERIOUSLYYYY. JUST STOP GOING AFTER THE FAMOUS GUYSSSSSSSSS.

• HotA$$Zayn

@LLL isn’t my sexy self good enough?! D:

@LLL isn’t my sexy self good enough?! D:
    Your sexy self is MORE than enough :)
    Clothes, shows, diamond rings….I know that stuff drives you insane. Plus, I’m not a gold digger *cough cough*

Aloneeee on the post :'(

• Live.Love.Learn’s bitch

Aloneeee on the post :'(

I wanted to be here but bitches went to Nick’s post lol miss ya gurl

I wanted to be here but bitches went to Nick’s post lol miss ya gurl

Lmao okay. I’ll migrate my ass over there =)

Who’s your bitch?
    The anon with the name LLL’s bitch hehe :D

What happened between Miley and Taylor

Lol i bet some people just watched it for 1D. I know i would xD

• Live.Love.Learn.

Why did you think that? xD I don’t love them, but I don’t hate them either. However, I find myself being annoyed with Selena very often now…I do admire Taylor for being a good role model though

• Talia<3’s !1D

I think that they did amazing!! They deserve the best!:)<3

• SubwayToVenus

Out of all of the times Taylor and Selena were being annoying cunts at award shows, this one was the worst, they looked fucking retarded.

Why does Selena take everything away from Miley

Lol i bet some people just watched it for 1D. I know i would xD

Lol i bet some people just watched it for 1D. I know i would xD
    Yes, I did. That’s why I was extremely pissed that Selena and Taylor’s dancing was shown more than the freaking performance itself.

In regards to all the “OMGZ SEL AND TAY ARE ANNOYING ATTENSHON HOREZZZ”
    Y’all all realize they aren’t the ones in charge of what does or doesn’t get shown on tv, right? I thought it was sweet that they were enjoying the music, it’s going to end up being a huge boost to One Direction’s U.S. appeal. So all you die hard “Directioners” should really be appreciative..

• SubwayToVenus

They did that on purpose. Taylor wanted attention from the cameras and Selena wanted the guys’ attention, so she can move on to one of them now that they are more relevant than Bieber, she keeps doing this. Nick, Taylor, Justin, she dates them when they are HUGE then leaves them for the new one.

LOL IRL

Live.Love.Learn. said:

Taylor it’¡s more likeble imo cuz she doesn’t seem fake in the role model thing. I think it’s just who she is. In Selena’s case i find it forced. But i don’t love theem either xD. I thought that cuz i was thinking that maybe you were the kind of gurl who bash Demi/Milerz for be “bad girls”. Dunno why lol. 1D rocks my panties…

Yeah probably…I saw a pic of her with them on the red carpet. Ughhhh

• Live.Love.Learn.

LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOO I like you already..

Lol i bet some people just watched it for 1D. I know i would xD

EXACTLY!
    The performance was amazing!
    It was very simple and yet mind blowing.
    A lot of fan interaction and connection. Loved it but I wanted to see more of them.
    I was so pissed when they filmed these annoying ass bitches dancing.
    I dont give a fuck if they are dancing.
    I wanna see 1D bitches!

WHY OU DON’T POST ABOUT EMMA WATSON’S FAKE NUDE PIC

ONE DIRECTION IN MY PANTS! ;D

HARRY’S HAIR IN MY PANTS!

NIALS FOOD IN MY PANTS!

Yeah probably…I saw a pic of her with them on the red carpet. Ughhhh

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

ZAYNS FACE IN MY PANTS!

Apr 1, 2012 @ 12:20 pm

Yeah probably…I saw a pic of her with them on the red carpet. Ughhhh

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Yeah, I saw it on tumblr. Directioners were all like GTFO SELENA! ABORT MISSION 1D!!! lol

EXACTLY!
    The performance was amazing!
    It was very simple and yet mind blowing.
    I was so pissed when they filmed these annoying ass bitches dancing.
    I dont give a fuck if they are dancing.
    I wanna see 1D bitches!

It’s official! I freaking love you <333

• SubwayToVenus

I can’t believe this girl. Ugh. I can’t believe I never saw how much of a famewhore she is.

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Lmao I love Tumblr Directioners! I totally agree. She needs to stop. I bet Justin wasn’t too happy about it

LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOO I like you already..
    —————–
    lolololo i like you too
    *Living in Zayn’s pubic hair*

Apr 1, 2012 @ 12:22 pm

EXACTLY!
    The performance was amazing!
    It was very simple and yet mind blowing.
    I was so pissed when they filmed these annoying ass bitches dancing.
    I dont give a fuck if they are dancing.
    I wanna see 1D bitches!
    It’s official! I freaking love you <333

Yay, but seriously though, can Selena just idk dissapear?
    The boys need girls like Danielle, she’s so good to Liam and you can tell its genuine love.
    If Selena break any of the boys heart I swear to God, tits will be ripped!

lolololo i like you too
    *Living in Zayn’s pubic hair*
    ======
    You should make an account :)
    But heyyyy now sister. He’s mine ;D

ZAYLENA

Lol wut.

• SubwayToVenus

I’m starting to think Selena doesn’t even deserve Justin, I don’t care how much of a tool he is, he is in love with her and she could easily be using him like she did with my bb Nicky and Taylor..

I BET YOU ALL $20 SHE’S GOING AFTER HARRY OR ZAYN MOST LIKELY HARRY!

I thought i couldn’t like more Liam – until they ask him in twitter: Who you rather Miley Or Selena?
    Liam: MILEY.
    Dayum Liam cuz my payne and get in me alreadyyyy!!! and he said she’s one of his crushes too :’)

wow people on her are dumb. they are having fun its not their fault the camera man or woman keeps filming them. You kno good and well if you were there youd be dancing to thats the point.
    performers want people to have fun in the audience when they perform

if she sat there looking bored you guys would bash her saying shes bitter… she can never win

• Live.Love.Learn.

Yay, but seriously though, can Selena just idk dissapear?
    If Selena break any of the boys heart I swear to God, tits will be ripped!
    BRB cryinggggg. Please make an account. We need more users like you. You’re freaking hilarious :D

Yeah I agree. They need non-famous girlfriends. I mean, I totally volunteer as tribute. Zayn, Harry, and Niall are all lovely. But I don’t think she’d break up with them. She needs the fame after all and they’re about to explode big time. She’d hang on for a while

• SubwayToVenus

I BET YOU ALL $20 SHE’S GOING AFTER HARRY OR ZAYN MOST LIKELY HARRY!

She’s already after Zayn…

• ParaMonster

I’m not a fan of One Direction at all (I don’t think they have the spark that BSB or *NSYNC used to have(and yes, I have given them a chance)) however I felt bad for ‘em since a majority of the performance shots were on Selena and Taylor. Last I checked when someone performs the attention should be on them not the audience.

POP PLASTIC

POP PLASTIC

POP PLASTIC

• Live.Love.Learn.

I BET YOU ALL $20 SHE’S GOING AFTER HARRY OR ZAYN MOST LIKELY HARRY!
    Apparently, she said Zayn was her favorite member? I could totally see her going after my bby

Live.Love.Learn. said:

Yay, but seriously though, can Selena just idk dissapear?
    If Selena break any of the boys heart I swear to God, tits will be ripped!

She wont break up with them right away but 1D are new in the business.
    Theyd end up falling for her for real and she will be like a mo’fucking fame-sucker and try to get as much attention as she can.
    I swear to God I will leave this planet if I see pics of her and Harry on the beach with PDA! -__________________________- -getting heated right nooow-

lolololo i like you too
    *Living in Zayn’s pubic hair*
    ======
    You should make an account :)
    But heyyyy now sister. He’s mine ;D

lol i will keep Liam then *.*
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

lol i will keep Liam then *.*

No, Liam is already mine. Too lateeeeeeee.

Liam is mine D:

Liam is mine D:

• Live.Love.Learn.

She wont break up with them right away but 1D are new in the business.

=========
    Dear God, if she tries to collaborate with them on a song…….ugh just kill me.

lol i will keep Liam then *.*
    You have some competition, but lol okayy :)

Liam is mine D:

He is all mine <3

SELENA AND TAYLOR DANCE LOOK STUPID .. TAYLOR AND SELENA AS MY GRANDMA DANCING Stupids

• SubwayToVenus

TAYLOR AND SELENA ARE ANNOYING AS FUCK.

Selena gtfo

those boys were incredible. First US live performance on tv and they were amazing. Couldn’t be more proud of them.

They SUCK!