Selena Gomez BIKINI CLOSEUP Picture

c7ef323a7bb911e180d51231380fcd7e_7
springbreakers

Thx RaresTumblr! Ahhhh thank you!!!!

Still get super hyper at these awards lol so so so thankful!

• Yeahh

Justin and Selena left the Kids Choice Awards together he changed and put on this pink shirt! So yeah bye!
    _

Fuck them -.-

• LoveMileyCyrus

Selena is pretty and Ashley is cute, But…I dont wanna be anybody else, i just wanna be Me :)

LoveMileyCyrus said:

THIS^

• gorgeousselena

How is An oversized toddler sexy?
    oh stupid anon you mad cause horse face cyrus never can be sexy? cause i mean who can find sexy someone with such a manly and potato face like miley? lol too bad selena is gorgeous and sexy without even try….

inhumancreation said:

Ashley isn’t ugly but she not that damn pretty
    -__-

lol what world are you living on?
    __

The real world

• Don’tGiveAFuuu

inhumancreation said:

Ashley isn’t ugly but she not that damn pretty
    -__-

lol what world are you living on?
    __

Earth

Apr 1, 2012 @ 11:56 am
    oceanUP said:
    selena is sexier than miley now..

How is An oversized toddler sexy?

• mouse

These girls are so normal looking I can’t understand how you could call YOURSELF ugly

• Nony

Apr 1, 2012 @ 11:56 am
    oceanUP said:
    selena is sexier than miley now..

How is An oversized toddler sexy?
    _

Ja Ja Ja this!

• ThatboyisaMONSTER

mouse said:

honestly, i think there so pretty; but that’s just my opinion.

• SellyismygirlCrush

If their so normal looking.. then damn, I wish I looked normal

• EarthChild

They’re a slight above average pretty, but both can be made up for events to be gorgeous. I think it’s kind of refreshing for someone in Hollywood to be normal looking on a regular day basis, that doesn’t make them ugly.

Some of you clearly have self-esteem problems & no one said the girls were ugly

• SubwayToVenus

Ashley is cute, Selena is gorgeous tbh. But they’re not worth saying UGHH I WANNA BE THEM SO MUCHHHHH

They’re not ugly but they’re not drop dead gorgeous (whatever the fuck that is). But you’d be surprised how ugly these celebs are without their face team.

Man wtfever, to each its’ own

I can’t believe that no-one has noticed Ashley Benson’s areola (left breast) is on display in that second picture – wardrobe malfunction!

Pretty sure it’s just the shadow from the cup.

Anyone can look like that with the money, makeup ect.

Lol I see Ashley\’s nipple…

This movie is trash.

oceanUP said:

selena is sexier than miley now..

MileyChrist will forgive that blasfemy if you sing Before The Storm holding a Niley photo!

: Miley\’s won 40 awards, has had 100 related worldwide TTs this year, has more than 26 million fans on the Internet… She\’s fading? #sit.

• oceanUP

Standing out in the rain
    Need to know if it’s over
    Cause I would leave you alone
    I’m flooded with all this pain
    Knowing that I’ll never hold her
    Like I did before the storm

• SubwayToVenus

Jonas’ won 48 awards, had 190 related worldwide TT’s this year and 24.3 million fans on the internert and people also say they are fading. LIFE IS UNFAIR.

• SubwayToVenus

Standing out in the rain
    Need to know if it’s over
    Cause I would leave you alone
    I’m flooded with all this pain
    Knowing that I’ll never hold her
    Like I did before the storm
    Amen.

I think Selena wants the banana.

• EarthChild

Yay! Claudia’s back! Where’s Mimi now? I want a brawl!

Oh god don’t curse us

• gorgeousselena

Miley has a hotter body Selena is a skinny outshape girl not sexy at all.Miley has a tone belly and a tone body Selena has an outshape far belly.
    nooo too bad miley has no boobs and no ass at all, and she has such a manly back! and selena is hot and sexy without even try!

xD

Ashley is soo much prettier than Selena and oh claudia how do you know the anon is a fan of miley who knows they could be a fan of someone else. just STFU. go in your corner and stop making assumptions. and just leave

selena looking at ashley like uhh something is popping out. ew. she needs to lift that bikini cup,

• Anonamas

SubwayToVenus said:

SHUT UP TROLL! I do agree that right now her body looks better than Miley’s though.. but she is not sexier.

* * * * * * * * * * *

Jeez what grade are you in? Maybe you should get off the internet before you get your feelings hurt.

• BrokenArrow

Selena makes me feel like going to the gym.

• oceanUP

selena is sexier than miley now..

• SubwayToVenus

Apr 1, 2012 @ 11:56 am
    oceanUP said:
    selena is sexier than miley now..

• inhumancreation

Ashley is so pretty and I’m just sitting here in all my ugly glory, my God.

Lol! Look at Selenas’ face

Ashley isn’t ugly but she not that damn pretty
    -__-

• gorgeousselena

and sel looked stunning and gorgeous lastnight<3333 and congrats for your 2 awards babe ;)

• Live.Love.Learn.

Ugh

• ThatboyisaMONSTER

there both so pretty, makes me feel like shit. x’D

• gorgeousselena

If their so normal looking.. then damn, I wish I looked normal
    this!

• inhumancreation

Ashley isn’t ugly but she not that damn pretty
    -__-

lol what world are you living on?

• SubwayToVenus

Ashley isn’t ugly but she not that damn pretty
    -__-
    This, she’s just pretty.

gorgeousselena said:

How is An oversized toddler sexy?

You are boring now. We have a new annoying bitch now and it’s called captivatedbyyou so we not longer need you. Bye. :)

• SubwayToVenus

CLAUDIA’S HERE. EVERYONE RUN

That looks like Adventure Island. *The top picture. The water park right across the street from Busch Gardens Tampa.

Yay! Claudia’s back! Where’s Mimi now? I want a brawl!

• EarthChild

OH MY GOD OCEANUP IF YOU DON’T TAKE THAT VIDEO OFF OF AUTOMATIC PLAY IT IS SO ANNOYING

• TeamStelena

LOL Ashley! :D
    And they are both pretty and hot! :)

lol what ashley is prettier than selena.

• TeamStelena

^Anonymous, I said it because of her pose on the picture. :)