Selena Gomez LONG HAIR AGAIN

541286_10150655656300975_565428066_n
selenabieber-1
sleneg

Around the web

• A

I liked her short hair more.
    Those fake hairs are ‘ugly’ & needless.

Selena wants to date Zayn now, she’s no longer interested in Justin.

Nice try to stir up shit on here! I seen the close up of the picture at the hair salon, and Selena is wearing the ring Justin gave her on her left married finger! I know she said Zayne is cute, that doesnt mean she wants to be with him! I think other guys are hot and sexy, and my boyfriend is ok with that, doesnt mean i would leave my boyfriend..

On facebook, they have a picture of Selena with One Direction! If she was so into Zayne, you would think she would have made sure to stand next to him, but she didnt!!

• SubwayToVenus

Selena’s past relationships indicate me Zayn is her new target.

• HotA$$Zayn

Dont worry guys! Selena can’t touch this! I got anti fame-whore spray!

• gorgeousselena

It annoys me how much Selena gets talked about in the media now. She’s such a coattail rider….that’s the only reason why she is even relevant ATM >.<
    you mad cause miley is biggest attention whore ever and she fade and shes not even invited to this awards cause shes just and irrelevant bitch? lol stay mad you idiot! too bad for you selena is rocking the world, and shes the one with so many upcoming projects, soo try harder next time you idiot but plz try not to sound so dumb and jealous! i love seeing how mad, jealous and pressed are miley fans who cant stan the fact that her idol sucks and clearly fade and shes now just and irrelevant attention whore! seriously cant even…. lmao

• gorgeousselena

she always looks gorgeous with short or long hair ;)

This is for A movie but maybe she’ll go to zayn and finally get areal man

• Live.Love.Learn.

Dont worry guys! Selena can’t touch this! I got anti fame-whore spray!
    Haha that’s my man! X

P.S. If I find out you’re cheating on me, it’ll be the end of your career…..

• gorgeousselena

sel is seriously soo adorable, love her so much<33333

• Live.Love.Learn.

Claudia shut the fuck up you asswipe. I have ZERO interest in having a fucking novel fight with you. You have the same dumbass “arguments” every time. Save it.

SubwayToVenus said:

Justin and Selena look unhappy. Break up coming soon.
    Maybe Miam’s too, if we’re basing this on unhappiness. Remember het tweets a couple of days ago?

• SubwayToVenus

Claudia claudia claudia, what are we gonna do with you..

• HotA$$Zayn

@Anon you’re right, I am a real man BUT I only like tumblr girls.

• HotA$$Zayn

Claudia, that’s what makes you horriibblleeee! -winks, smirks nod-

• Live.Love.Learn.

Claudia hasn’t commented for a whole 9 minutes….prepare for the novels

• EarthChild

Who gives a shit about the KCAs, like seriously. It’s for freaking kids, it has zero importance compared to the Oscars or Grammys. BOTH Selena and Miley have upcoming projects. I wouldn’t really call the person you’re responding to an “idiot” considering you can’t even use correct grammar. Selena is not “rocking” the world, and neither is Miley. Selena and Miley are basically irrelevant off of OceanUp or any other similar gossip website, unless there is a controversy that occurs. And that is coming from somebody who likes both Selena AND Miley. Btw, how do you not know Miley was invited to the Kids Choice Awards? Just because she didn’t attend doesn’t mean she wasn’t invited. I would think that if someone as irrelevant as Ashley Tisdale was invited, Miley would’ve been too. Miley was invited to the ACMs along with Liam, but is unable to attend. Your arguments have zero substance whatsoever. You are just a deluded Selena fan who likes to troll and piss everyone off on OceanUP.

• EarthChild

Btw, I like Selena’s long hair. She can pull off both long and short well. I wonder what role she has to have long hair for.

selena is not going to date zayn. he’s a player and selena wants commitment.

justin has really clear skin
    im surprised
    most of the guys in my class that are his age have ugly red pimples

• TeamStelena

Beautiful! :)

• EarthChild

justin has really clear skin
    im surprised
    most of the guys in my class that are his age have ugly red pimples

Most also don’t have a team of people working on them to look flawless.

justin has really clear skin
    im surprised
    most of the guys in my class that are his age have ugly red pimples
    Don’t forget he’s the only male ambassador for proactiv ;)

EarthChild said:

Who gives a shit about the KCAs, like seriously. It’s for freaking kids, it has zero importance compared to the Oscars or Grammys. BOTH Selena and Miley have upcoming projects. I wouldn’t really call the person you’re responding to an “idiot” considering you can’t even use correct grammar. Selena is not “rocking” the world, and neither is Miley. Selena and Miley are basically irrelevant off of OceanUp or any other similar gossip website, unless there is a controversy that occurs. And that is coming from somebody who likes both Selena AND Miley. Btw, how do you not know Miley was invited to the Kids Choice Awards? Just because she didn’t attend didn’t mean she wasn’t invited. I would think that if someone as irrelevant as Ashley Tisdale was invited, Miley would’ve been too. Miley was invited to the ACMs along with Liam, but is unable to attend. Your arguments have zero substance whatsoever. You are just a deluded Selena fan who likes to troll and piss everyone off on OceanUP.

Dang it gurl! The first time evah i see you talking like a badass lol ;)!

• Live.Love.Learn.

selena is not going to date zayn. he’s a player and selena wants commitment.
    * and Selena wants fame.

i think those skin products dont work
    i used clean and clear and it doesnt work at all, it sucks
    the only way i avoid getting ugly red pimples is not eating junk food all the time

• forthemoment.

Agreed, she looks better with shorter hair. It suits her facial shape more.

Shes one of those few people tht can pull off short hair. I cnt pull off short hair, nor can miley. but selena actually looks better w/ short hair. deadass tho

She looks gorgeous with long hair or short hair. It doesnt matter, and just because Justin and Selena arent smiling here doesnt mean they’ll break up or they’re unahppy…….

• MileyFan

She looks so good with long hair, but one thing @GorgerousSelena is making me hate Selena.
    Stop being so silly, idiot, and child please babe ;)

• EarthChild

I just think the long hair makes her look younger, that’s all. I don’t think it looks bad.

• MileyFan

And im not mimi,i like selena, but stop bringing Miley into every post you are cuz personally you’re just doing me dont like sel.

• EarthChild

I always liked you EarthChild Im impressed you told off psychogorgeousselena :D

and is that you in your icon? cause the girl looks almost like my friend!!! lol

Omg I’m sorry I just saw this! haha. And thanks!
    Yes it’s me in my icon!

2 things

1. Selena looks good with long hair, but only when it doesn’t look fake, and much of the hair looks fake and it should be cut the fuck off!

2. If Selena goes after fame guys, the question is: Does Zayn say he likes girls with long hair?!

Just put text on your icon saying “This is ME!” lmao.

• EarthChild

Just put text on your icon saying “This is ME!” lmao.

What why? lmao

Yeahh said:
    You mean the ring she bought her damn self @anon
    Who Miley? That’s why she’s trying to stir in some engagement news on her relationship with Liam! Lol!
    Justin gave Selena a ring on their first anniversary last year 6 Dec 2011! Lol! The media mentioned it at that time and it got talked about more only after Valentine’s Day! and Justin definitely bought her that ring! Lol!

Yeah? And fish fly -___-

Long hair don’t care

Selena definitely has that look in her eye that she’s targeting her next victim. Now that One Direction is being more hyped than biebz, she’ll probably go after Zayn or one of them. I was also thinking because the Hunger Games is so huge right now she might have her sights set on Josh H. Trust me, I knew all along that when someone for famous, richer, and manlier than Justin came around she would be all over it. I doubt she would give Justin the time of day if he was just a regular guy who she passed on the sidewalk. He’s the only reason that her career has held on this long. She would NOTHING without Justin. She can’t sing, she can’t act. She’s just “Justin Bieber’s Girlfriend”

• Don’tGiveAFuuu

_

I’m so damn evil, I was waiting for someone to say this

Apr 1, 2012 @ 05:02 pm

You people with following the fucking herd. Selena dates who she likes and likes her. Sorry your fucking life is so shit that you can only date ugly losers without a job. Work your ass off like she has for the past eight years and maybe you can know better people.

• CooIiSaidIt

I honestly don’t understand why I can’t like this girl. I’ve tried but it’s not clicking for me

_

Aww STHU!

Herd my ass, can’t everybody be lying and seeing the same shit, SEELENAA! (iknowitsyou)

_

Bitch roll the fuck over

download jessica jarrels ep glow here
    its amazing specially inescapable its gonna slay

i do hope selena dates zayn or josh. so she will prove everyone’s point that she dates it guys.

Apr 1, 2012 @ 05:30 pm

I almost hope she does to make even more fucking idiots realize that SELENA can have who ever she wants.

Did anyone else notice tgat Selena has a horrible body? Only thing she has its that she is skinny. No ass, no waist-line, untoned. Idk why people want her body tbh.

100 bucks says Selena is gonna date one of the boys from One Direction.

• SelenaDuh

_

Maybe that’s why the boys want her. Think about it if she’s been with most of the IT guys (not including her IT “friends”) she’s probably more easy than we all know. Boys talk just as much as girls..

100 bucks says Selena is gonna date one of the boys from One Direction.
    _

THIS. I’M IN

_

I’m so damn evil, I was waiting for someone to say this
    SAME HERE!

• MovesLikeJagger

OMFG…I so don’t care

Selena is so damn boring in everything she does and I’m sick of hearing about her, her and Bieber, and her stupid ass movie.

• custom essay

There are essays selling organizations , which function just to have great earnings. It can be, unreliable to buy custom essay at such types of companies, just because they don’t bother about clients’ academic careers.

I think I’ve seen people ask you this like 5 times already. LOL, so I’m just like put up a neon sign! Yahhhh!

• BrokenArrow

plz try not to sound so dumb and jealous!

that’s the last advice you should give,Claudia. You always sound dumb and jealous.

• BrokenArrow

Nooo, i dont like how she looks with long hair. Wavy short hair it’s better!

• justthat

OMFG…I so don’t care

………..
    get the hell out of here, she doesn’t need you care about her too, she’d rather care about who loves her, pathetic you!!!

• SubwayToVenus

Justin and Selena look unhappy. Break up coming soon.

Apr 1, 2012 @ 01:07 pm
    SubwayToVenus said:
    Justin and Selena look unhappy. Break up coming soon.

1D is her target now

There is shower backstage at the KCA’s because he look real clean just saying btw apparently they left the awards together!

I take back what I said–since her hair is for a character in the movie, her hair looks fucking awesome!!!

Justin and Selena look unhappy. Break up coming soon

Just cause they dont smile in every picture doesnt mean they are going to break up! And if you actually think that, there would be alot of divorces and breakups in this world!!

• Yeahh

You mean the ring she bought her damn self @anon

Yeahh said:
    You mean the ring she bought her damn self @anon

• hehey

I always liked you EarthChild Im impressed you told off psychogorgeousselena :D

and is that you in your icon? cause the girl looks almost like my friend!!! lol

• Live.Love.Learn.

• SubwayToVenus

Selena wants to date Zayn now, she’s no longer interested in Justin.

• gorgeousselena

the fact that this come from a dumb and jealous bitch like you make me laugh sooooo hard! hahahahahahaha dont you get tired of being a joke?

• BrokenArrow

Jealous & dumb = haters. I’m not a hater :)
    I’ve been asking you the same question for like a year and you never answer. And No, i’m not tired of being ajoke cause you’re the only joke here.

• LoliPOP

just cause Selena danced in the song she’s setting an eye for one direction o_o, haters are just mad a pretty girl like Selena is a threat to their fantasies with the band

justin has really clear skin
    im surprised
    most of the guys in my class that are his age have ugly red pimples
    Don’t forget he’s the only male ambassador for proactiv ;)

*makeup

justin has really clear skin
    im surprised
    most of the guys in my class that are his age have ugly red pimples
    Don’t forget he’s the only male ambassador for proactiv ;)

*makeup

• Ju

The long hair is for her new movie…she tweeted “Spring breakers done now hairs done for the next movie”

• justthat

yeah, sounds great!!!!

• l?veislouder

HotA$$Zayn said:

Dont worry guys! Selena can’t touch this! I got anti fame-whore spray!
    ——————
    Oh damn, sexy ;)

Is she wearing the ring Justin gave her on her left married finger?!I think they’re NOT going to break up anytime soon,because you want that!They’re HAPPY&IN LOVE!You just need to realize that and for the haters…SMILE-THEY BOTH SAID THEY LOVE YOU!BE HAPPY AND LIVE YOUR LIVES!

Selena is easy?

Why do we pit miley against selena there both great

• EarthChild

Why do we pit miley against selena there both great

This.
    And because people like Claudia are trolls.

“Oh my gosh Selena danced to a One Direction song! She is totally going to steal them from us. She’s such a slut!” Michelle Obama danced to One Direction too…is she a slut? Is she going to leave the President of the United States to be with a guy from OD? I don’t think so. Some of you haters come up with the most ridiculous things. EVERYONE was dancing. Not just her.

Is she done filming in Florida already? Also, those extensions are not the best. It’s obvious where her short hair ends & the long, all-one-length extensions begin.

What movie is it for???

• threelittlebirds

nooo, she looks better with shorter hair.

Pretty…
    Even tho I hate her

• justthat

lovely, pretty, beautiful, gorgeous,adorable sexy, attractive……She got it all<3<3<3

So she doesn’t have rainbow shit in her hair anymore?

I use to love her now I just get annoyed by her!

• EarthChild

Dang it gurl! The first time evah i see you talking like a badass lol ;)!

Hahahha! (:

• Alison

Nice extensions you got there, Selly.