Demi Lovato CRUSH ON NIALL HORAN!

FFN_FLYNETUKFF_Lovato_Demi_040212_8939593
dhrmh

Do YOU think Demi and Niall would make a cute couple?

Demi pictured @ ITV Daybreak Studios.

Around the web

No Josh Hutcherson is mine jsjs!xx

• Live.Love.Learn.

BACK OFF DEMI.

NIALL+MIRANDA 4EVER!

• SubwayToVenus

Okay so I love Demi and I’m meeting her tomorrow but that doesn’t mean I’ll support her through EVERYTHING and I’m gonna say something without caring about anyone. I find it amusing how she managed to stay relevant by hanging off Jonas Brothers’ balls for YEARS and when they ditched her she found a way by shoving her issues up to everyone’s faces, now that the eating disorder talk got old and boring she somehow found the way to stay linked to the new band out there by saying she has a crush on the guy who has a crush on her, you are smart Demi Lovato.

• Live.Love.Learn.

I know this is cruel but lmaoo i love this picture

Demi should have said Liam Hemsworth or Josh. Demi get better taste in men, please.

• Live.Love.Learn.

NIALL+MIRANDA 4EVER!
    Niallanda 4lyfeee

-_- I don’t think Niall would be able to handle all that jelly lol

• Live.Love.Learn.

Josh……Hutcherson?

Josh……Hutcherson?

• Live.Love.Learn.

NO. Josh should be with Jen Lawrence tbh

NO. Josh should be with Jen Lawrence tbh

But isn’t she dating someone else? lol

You sound so pathetic. Demi actually has an amazing voice. I was getting tired of her talkibg about her problems but its better to get them out then keep it bottled up. Plus do you know how many people she has helped out by speaking about her problems? A lot!! And Niall just sounds desperate. Like the other girl said he didn’t even like Demi until he got to the States. He talks about her in interviews and tweets her a lot. She was just being nice.

• SubwayToVenus

I know she has helped MANY people, dude I got Believe in me tattooed, I will alwas thank Demi for how much she has helped me, it’s just an opinion that Demi may use people.

• l?veislouder

The first article I ever read about One Direction had Niall listing his celebrity crush as Demi, and that was back in early August, possibly late July. Niall has liked her for a while; the States just haven’t taken notice until now.

• l?veislouder

Subway, where are you meeting Demi?

STICK TO WILMER!!

SHE IS A BITCH-FAMEWHORE. SHE LOVES THE ATTENTION. RUN NIALL RUN, YOU DESERVES A NORMAL GIRL NOT A PATHETIC, BIPOLAR AND DRUG ADDICT GIRL

l?veislouder said:
    Subway, where are you meeting Demi?

Tomorrow in Oxford! She’s signing autographs.

Do YOU think Demi and Niall would make a cute couple?
    Sure. Why wouldn’t they?

I think they are cute together, but how will it work? Demi is in America 99% of the time and Niall is currently travelling everywhere? Too much distance.

how did the other 1d do it y they have girlfriends?

Apr 2, 2012 @ 01:40 pm
    SubwayToVenus said:
    l?veislouder said:
    Subway, where are you meeting Demi?

Tomorrow in Oxford! She’s signing autographs.
    Ahh nice! Lauren Conrad is having a book signing tomorrow, but there are no pictures allowed at these things, and I don’t really care to read her book series… nor do I care so much to go out of my way to stand in line for hours to just meet Lauren Conrad, so… I guess that’s irrelevant haha

• susan

no, she is a dirty pig (is a joke haha) well, she a problem girl. The good kids better stay away of her.

Apr 2, 2012 @ 01:51 pm
    how did the other 1d do it y they have girlfriends?
    Liam’s and Louis’ girlfriends aren’t famous. They don’t have a strict schedule that they can’t stray from. Liam and Louis fly them out when they miss them, and it’s pretty easy to find time off from work when you work at Hollister as opposed to when you’re a singer on a promotional tour.

• SubwayToVenus

Haha, no pictures, not worth it.

• l?veislouder

People are ridiculous, acting like being bipolar or a recovering drug addict makes you unworthy of love. Yes, Niall and Demi probably don’t fit well together, but that doesn’t make Demi a repulsive choice, not even worthy to consider. Some people just don’t mesh well, and that’s not the fault of either party.
    Immature fucks, honestly -____-

• SubwayToVenus

LMAO THIS ALWAYS MAKE ME LAUGH.

• SubwayToVenus

lol exactly. I may go see Raven, Aaron Carter, and Jeff Goldblum this week, and I know pictures are definites for the first two, hopefully for the third. Maybe I’ll go visit Nicky-boo too and let him stare at me again haha

I wonder if there will be pictures at tomorrow’s signing. You’re visiting my ex bf?? you bitch, always trying to steal things from me.. hahaha. Good luck with Raven!

SHE IS FUGLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SHE IS FUGLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I think she just said it because Niall said he has a crush on her. They’d be cute but he doesn’t seem like her type.

HELL FREAKING NO!!

Dont get me wrong, Demi is very talented and seems sweet but it seems a bit of a coincidence that since Niall said she was his celebrity crush, she all of a sudden likes him. Kinda seems like she just wants attention

You crack whore!!! Stay away form these innocent boys!

mhh i don’t think they match, she looks older than him, but maybe they can get along really well..
    i don’t get why everyone gets so intimidated by this, your opinion does not even matter, if they want to date/make out/ have sex they’ll do it, and they won’t ask you what you think …
    also.. i don’t understand why she can’t can’t have a crush on him just because he said it first… sometimes you don’t like someone the first time you see him/her, but you do later :)

• CarrotTommo

It may not makes sense but…… Why not? Demi’s hot anyways, she is talented. Yeah Niall is sooooooo cute and I have crush on him. But seriously Demi is beautifull, and I’m jelly.

So… I like Demi and that LAST thing she needs is an uber famous BOY from a boy band. She needs to date someone her age and normal.

Ok, no just no, now she has a crush on him.. come on, she needs attetion because she is horny.. and Niall said he has a crush on her so she decide to take a chance on him.. this is just stupid!
    I dont like Demi, as you can see, but I really love Niall and all the 1D boys, he deserves a cute and nice girl, Demi is not that at all, but if they start dating I just hope they have really nice pictures together.

• Alex

Miranda goes much better with Niall. Demi looks at least 5 years older than Niall.

no way!!! nial deserves a lot more better cute girl and that’s absolutely not demi!
    it just not right, niall still have to wait for the right one. and miranda is wayyyyy better than demi!

Apr 2, 2012 @ 02:25 pm
    I like Darren Chris
    No idea who that is.

demi is look old so old too old for niall! and she’s bad and will only make niall sad and suffer :( oh please anyone but not demi!!!!

• l?veislouder

I would have cried my heart out with Daniel.
    lol no, I couldn’t. If there were a slight chance of him proposing, I had to keep my composure lmao

NEMI FOREVERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR.<3

really tho, they would be freaking adorable together! it’s about time. she’s perfect. he’s liked her for a while, and she deserves someone who’s turning into a REAL man. have you guys seen how sweet he could be?! she deserves him. and he deserves her.

I think they’d be a great couple tbh! Niall has a crush on Demi, Demi has a crush on Niall.. You never know what could happen! As long as they’re both happy i guess c:

so if selena dances to them .. she is a desperate bitch looking for attention… demi has a crush on one of them and ‘they would be so cute together’…….. hatred is an ugly thing

LMFAOOO

Haters! Have you ever heard of the word, “activist”? Because that basically is what Demi is.

An activist is someone who incessantly fights for what she/he believes in. It could be something she/he has dealt with, or it could NOT be.

All I’m saying is that…as she has said…she speaks so much about her past issues because she’s “raising awareness”, and to raise awareness, she needs to keep talking about.

Demi may be a bit annoying…and I think she used to be better at singing…but that does not change the fact that it is really good that she’s trying to help girls feel better about themselves.

I think she would look better with zayn since he looks more like her type or josh hutcherson. I DO NOT think they will make a cute couple. She goes more for the ‘bad guy’ type. and wasnt she kissing with logan from Big Time Rush. Who understands her.

did selena gave her some lessons? ANOTHRE FAME WHORE IS COMING!

Demi’s beautiful. Stop the hate.

• Trainups

HAHAHHAHAHHAHA some people are soo funny.
    Have you people been looking at the guys Demi likes/dates? Guess not.
    Not anyone like Niall that’s for sure.
    Demi just wanted to be nice to Niall since he has been mentioning her as his crush. She probably thinks he is cute/adorable like she says but she is is not into young looking/acting guys.
    Niall seems nice. Let him have his fantasy with Demi.
    People take everything so serious.

• damselchelle

FFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUU.

Don’t really like her. Always with her ‘Stay strong & blah blah.’ Can’t hear it anymore because it’s an attention thing.. So Niall choose someone who is stronger :)

Immature fucks, honestly -____-
    —————
    I AGREE!!!! wow people can be so harsh. Demi has a ton of talent all on her own with The Jonas Brothers or anyone else! ugh so annoying that people can’t see that and think her every move or word is calculated to be attached to someone famous!! I dont see her as being that way at all and it’s so unfair to assume it! She is talented all on her own without anyone else!!

Apr 2, 2012 @ 01:54 pm
    SubwayToVenus said:

LMAO THIS ALWAYS MAKE ME LAUGH.
    lmao, that was completely unnecessary, as was having the entire damn song play with a black screen after a minute.

Im just commenting on this to ask: What the hell is wrong with you people? you’re WAAAY too obsessed with these celebrities lives. you act as if their dating life or private life will affect you in any way. Some of you genuinely HATE people you’ve never met over little assumptions you have of them from 3 minute clips on the web. You really need a reality check. Get a life. Go outdoors. It’s frightening. You don’t KNOW these people, they don’t even know you exist. Calm down.

Apr 2, 2012 @ 01:56 pm
    l?veislouder said:

Haha, no pictures, not worth it.
    Nicky boo stared at you? Do tell.

Apr 2, 2012 @ 01:59 pm

I agree with you…

• SubwayToVenus

Nicky boo stared at you? Do tell.

I hate herrrr.

Awww that’s so cute. As a Demi fan, she can like and go out with anyone she wants, after all it’s her love life. No matter what others may say. :)

• l?veislouder

If anything, ask really quickly and put the camera in position before she can answer xD

Omgsh, I’m going to cry my eyes out in front of her, especially when I tell her how fabulous she is and how beautiful she is, no matter what weight. I’m tearing up just thinking about it lol

Immature fucks, honestly -____-
    —————

THIS THIS THIS!

Apr 2, 2012 @ 02:02 pm
    SubwayToVenus said:
    Nicky boo stared at you? Do tell.

I hate herrrr.
    Everytime I’ve met Nick (once in 2008, twice this year), he never says a word to me. He just stares at me, even if he’s taking pictures with other fans or signing autographs, he’ll look over quite a few times.
    Subway is jell. lol

• Demi_hater

Demi is a fat fame whore.

stop whining bitch! There are people who have to face worse problems then you did!

She’ll always be a jonas sideshow freak

• SayItLoud&Proud

?veislouder said:
    Immature fucks, honestly -____-

———————————

100% Agreed! *Bows down*

That was amazing!

Subway is jell. lol

LMAO, omg Nick staring at you like crazy is actually hot. Awwwww, I remember when I met him, I fell in love completely.

Lmao, no don’t cryyyyyy

?veislouder said:

Apr 2, 2012 @ 02:02 pm
    SubwayToVenus said:
    Nicky boo stared at you? Do tell.

I hate herrrr.
    Subway is jell. lol

I think Nick is weird like that, he used to stare at Demi too and he did that with Alyson Stoner once in a live chat.

Demi_hater said:
    Demi is a fat fame whore.

She’ll always be a jonas sideshow freak

—————————-

Troll along hater!

Doesn’t change anything.

• llinos

i think it would be cute imagine there beautyful babaies but i still have hope niall will marry me

• l?veislouder

Well I wasn’t really talking about that. Demi certainly has her own talent, but her climb to the spotlight was considerably sped up with Camp Rock and the Jonas Brothers. She definitely could’ve succeeded without them, it just would’ve taken longer and been under different circumstances.
    My point was that even if Niall and Demi aren’t a good match, it doesn’t mean Demi is a repulsive choice and that Niall needs to “run the other way” because he “deserves better than a bipolar drug addict.” She is a beautiful girl, worthy of love, just like any of you are entitled to. It may not be with Niall, but she deserves love, not the bitter disgust from you hateful people.

Apr 2, 2012 @ 02:08 pm
    Demi_hater said:
    Demi is a fat fame whore.

She’ll always be a jonas sideshow freak

—————————-
    Someone will always have it worse, but that doesn’t make your pain any less significant.

Demi_hater said:
    Demi is a fat fame whore.

………

100% Agreed! *Bows down*

That was amazing!
    *bows* lol

• You rock!

———————————

You’re brilliant! Keep going! I love it when you fairly defend and speak the truth about Demi! Love it! :]

Apr 2, 2012 @ 02:09 pm
    l?veislouder said:

—————
    “you hateful people”? I never said anything hateful about her. so…huh?

• BrokenArrow

omg i want her haaaaair

LMAO, I love him.

Lmao, no don’t cryyyyyy
    I have to admit, it really is hot ;) ahaha. It was like our eyes were locked, and I just couldn’t pull away. Crazy ;D haha

lol no, I’ll be okay with crying. She’ll understand the passion in my words and how genuine they are, and she won’t think I’m lying if she sees me cry.

Subway is jell. lol
    all in your mind probs

• l?veislouder

“you hateful people”? I never said anything hateful about her. so…huh?
    And I wasn’t speaking directly to you, but to Demi’s hate group as a whole.

Subway is jell. lol
    all in your mind probs
    Don’t be jels, babe <3

• SubwayToVenus

I need her to know how beautiful she is, no matter what. I never want her to worry about her image. I love her <3-

Omg you’re so cuteeeee 1st idols are always special.

You guys cant take a joke cant you see she only said that because she knows Niall has a crush on her and Shes not desperate cuz i don’t see her befriending every #1 celebrities out there. Wow take a chill pill and relax

all in your mind probs

LMAO Perhaps Loveislouder is imagining things, but Nick does do a weird stare at certain girls sometimes. He did it with Demi, Megan Hilty and Alyson. He like looks at a girl for like 10 secs with a weird look then stares at her up and down, then does it again.

• l?veislouder

I love Demi. I want the best for her. Where she is right now is not the best. I wouldn’t be doing her justice if I went along with everything she did and all the choices she makes and act as though she’s doing well. She may think she’s happy, but that doesn’t mean she’s being safe or healthy, and that’s my concern as a fan, her health, safety, and happiness. As long as she’s good, she do whatever it is she likes :)

Apr 2, 2012 @ 02:16 pm
    l?veislouder said:

Subway is jell. lol
    all in your mind probs
    Don’t be jels, babe <3
    —————-
    I’m not, babe. And don’t think too highly of yourself “babe”

im sorry i really had to reply to this that Niall needs to “run the other way” because he “deserves better than a bipolar drug addict. ARE YOU PERFECT! AT LEAST SHE COULD COME OUT AND SAY SHE HAD Promblems . he actually said that he liked her and story was amazing so if you so called one direction fans are being b***** about who they like! then u really need to reconsider yoursels as a directioner

Exactly.

So much trolling going on today even from myself.

all in your mind probs

yeah true and maybe he does it for negative reasons!!! LOL! how about that! They’re thinking omg he’s checking me out and he’s thinking,her boobs are too small or she smells funny!

• l?veislouder

I’m not, babe. And don’t think too highly of yourself “babe”

Apr 2, 2012 @ 02:20 pm

all in your mind probs

Maybe! You could be right hahaha

• l?veislouder

Omg you’re so cuteeeee 1st idols are always special.
    First idols, first celeb crushes, they’re all special. I couldn’t cry in front of Dan (I didn’t even feel like I had to, and I did thank him for my childhood), but I know I’m gonna cry with Raven, thanking her. It’s just gonna happen, and it’s okay lol

That’s right Demi girl! She always gets someone cute

I like Darren Chris

• SubwayToVenus

I would have cried my heart out with Daniel.

Some poeple are so imaturer….. she isn’t gonna date him, its just a crush!!! Gee….. -_-

she better get the fuck out.

• SubwayToVenus

Haha, she’s pathetic sometimes.

• Danielle

Why pathetic? Because shes being kind?? Oh, please.. ¬¬

• LoveToLove

wtf haha I love them together! if they end up dating that would be the best thing! love them!

I think they’d be pretty cute.. but i also think she’d eat him for dinner. Know what I mean? (Like, he seems so innocent & nice, and she’s got a little bad girl thing going on lol) but i love demi.

They are so beautiful and cute, but i don’t think they make a good couple

Demi is too pretty for Niall or the other One Direction guys. But at least he’s famous, about time she laid eyes on someone relevant.

• EarthChild

I think they’d be cute together, but at the same time I think they’d make a weird couple. If that even makes sense haha.

• kary_redfern

not really. She looks too desperate, and acts desperate.

Niall is so damn annoying!!!!! In an interview they asked him demi or selena and he said selena all the way no competition and now after he meets justin he. Is all team demi. Smh he’s so fucking annoying. Demi is way out of his league and I hate demi. He should stick with miranda cosgrove

its funny how niall is making them more popular or known and by them i mean debby ryan and demi lovato. they are just using him to make themselves more famous. he deserves better!

will debby I understand but Demi? I do not have anything against demi but she goes more for the ‘bad guys’

If Demi is using people.. so is Selena. Once her boyfriend gets less attention from the public, she dumps him. Nick Jonas, then Taylor Lautner, then Justin Bieber.. I’m pretty sure her next target is from 1D. I mean really? “Justin is like a brother to me” my asss.

• l?veislouder

Haha, no pictures, not worth it.