Louis Tomlinson GOING SOMEWHERE?

ApV4MvICAAAd_ux

*one*

• Cathy Sajonas

Zayn is hot! one Direction is full of cute guys! It’s like a dream come true!!!
    Am i in HEAVEN???

• SellyismygirlCrush

Can someone help me with my gif issue??????????

Squidward Tentacles: “I knew I shouldn’t have gotten out of bed today” GIF

Just go to Anything Disney and take one of there’s, that’s what I do. ^____^

Christina Aguilera: Preach GIF

@Sellyismygirlcrush of course.

• SellyismygirlCrush

@Sellyismygirlcrush of course.

_

ok the one I got is obviously not moving and I resized it and everything, but I’ve forgotten how to I think I’m supposed to slow it or something, right? It says it’s exceeding max file size.

• HotA$$Zayn

OU needs to post something about my hotness ASAP!
    Louis is pretty hot also but I’m sexaaaaay. SEX ON TWO LEGS OVAH HEEEREEE

• SellyismygirlCrush

08 pm
    I think he’s the only genuinely good looking member of the band. Niall and Liam are average looking, many of my friends have equivalent (or better) looks compared to them, Zayn is slightly above average (maybe because he reminds me of Ash Sty.), and Harry is good looking. I just feel like anyone can be society’s standard of good looking if they lose weight, get a fitting haircut, dress well, etc.
    But I think there are universally good looking people, who would look well with hair down to the floor or completely bald or their hair dyed purple, like Joseph Gordon Levitt or Johnny Depp, and then there are these guys, Darren Criss, etc.

_

IA!
    That Man would look amazing no matter WHAT!
    And beauty is in the eye of the beholder, I think thier all all very attractive young man, but personality is Hot to me..

• SellyismygirlCrush

Am I alone here?

• SubwayToVenus

I am here but as it is dead I’m not commenting, lmao, I check it while I’m on Tumblr.

• SellyismygirlCrush

SubwayToVenus said:
    _

I see, I just need help with my gif tho.

Icon check

• Live.Love.Learn.

Fuckkkkk it’s not moving >.< wtf

Fuck GIFs and OU’s small ass icon space. 50 kb my ass

• SellyismygirlCrush

Live.Love.Learn. said:
    Fuck GIFs and OU’s small ass icon space. 50 kb my ass

_

SERIOUSLY! Yours is moving, Mines not :(

• SellyismygirlCrush

Oh, nvm yours is now gone!

• SellyismygirlCrush

Just go to Anything Disney and take one of there’s, that’s what I do. ^____^
    _

I don’t see the one I want/have.

SERIOUSLY! Yours is moving, Mines not :(
    Lol which one was moving?? I tried like 4 of them, and none worked! Was it the Zayn and Harry one?

SUCCESS. THIS NEW ZAYN ONE IS MOVING! *_*

• SubwayToVenus

LLL, I CAN SEE YOUR OLD BLACK AND WHITE ZAYN ICON

• Live.Love.Learn.

This is all time favorite GIF of Zayn’s!!!! Soooo cute :) Tell me he does not look like Zac Efron in that lol

LLL, I CAN SEE YOUR OLD BLACK AND WHITE ZAYN ICON
    Lol clear your cache!

• Live.Love.Learn.

I really wanted a Harry icon though …..

But I can’t get them to work =/

• SubwayToVenus

LLL, I CAN SEE YOUR OLD BLACK AND WHITE ZAYN ICON
    Lol clear your cache!

Just refreshed the page, wooooooo this one’s hot.

I’m not a fan of them but I do know who Zayn is and he’s the good looking on to me.

• article submission services

Guys are naturally ready to pay great money for traffic optimization. As a fact, the article distribution services should get big earnings.

• Live.Love.Learn.

I love love 1D, and I give them my full support for everything they do, but I kinda want them to go back to the UK. I don’t have to go into detail much when I say I miss being the only girl at my school who talked about them and adored them before WMYB.. its a tad heartbreaking lol.
    Ditto. But it’s too late now :(

Does anyone know what Louis tweeted that made people so upset? I missed it

• Cat

louis is hot dude! I would date him! How old is he? Do they have british accents? That’s hott!

• SellyismygirlCrush

Live.Love.Learn. said:
    Selly,

Your icon has to be 100×100 and less than 50kb. That’s the hard part >.< _ I use to be able to make them myself though. I forgot, I got it to 100×100. Yeah, the under 50kb business is a bitch!

Yay! OMG It’s moving!!! I resized this one myself! :o

Going to into my BED!

• Live.Love.Learn.

Give me a link to the GIF. I can try to help you lol

• Live.Love.Learn.

I’m so proud of myself right now :’)

• SubwayToVenus

Live.Love.Learn. said:
    I’m so proud of myself right now :’)

LMAO

• Kendallluv

Louis ANSWER MY TEXT! Thx bye.

• SellyismygirlCrush

Live.Love.Learn. said:
    SUCCESS. THIS NEW ZAYN ONE IS MOVING! *_*

_

Where did you get it? / Crop it?

• SubwayToVenus

Sellyismygirlcrush yours is probably too big that’s why it won’t work you need to find a smaller one.

• Live.Love.Learn.

Where did you get it? / Crop it?
    Every time I try resizing or cropping GIFs, they get all blurry and fucked up! -__-
    I just found this online. Photobucket I think

Selly,

Your icon has to be 100×100 and less than 50kb. That’s the hard part >.<

• Live.Love.Learn.

Just refreshed the page, wooooooo this one’s hot.
    Very.

But I actually really wanted a Harry one right now =/

• SubwayToVenus

Very.

But I actually really wanted a Harry one right now =/

Why won’t you use a Harry one then? lol

Why won’t you use a Harry one then? lol
    Because all the Harry ones I found won’t work! This is the only GIF I’ve been able to get to work…not that I’m complaining- it’s gorgeous!

• SubwayToVenus

Yeahhhh, Zayn’s hotter than Harry, stick to this one ;)

• Live.Love.Learn.

Yeahhhh, Zayn’s hotter than Harry, stick to this one ;)
    Lmao Harry’s hot too though & no one here has a Harry icon so I should show him some love :)

Icon checkkkk

• BrokenArrow

hes so cute

LOUUUUUIS <3 he’s the best. he’s the reason I might even like 1D.

He’s precious <3

• l?veislouder

lol this is so old. Harry tweeted this and said “Going somewhere?” and OU just jocks it -____-

• damselchelle

He can ride my bike any day.

• SubwayToVenus

Aw, what a cutie.

• Live.Love.Learn.

He can ride my bike any day.
    Respect. haha

• YUNOmeme

Oceanup, Y U NO Send me Confirmation email?
    Louis….Y U NO answer meh text?