Miley Cyrus CUTTING, SELF-HARMING?

milecutting
milecutting02

Miley might be cutting herself. Check out pix @ ONTD!

Do YOU think Miley is self-harming or is it just a bruise?!

now we’re gunna hear from her pr team a lame excuse like “oh her gummy bracelets were too tight.” give me a break. miley is just as fucked up as demi if not more so..was only a matter of time…

So now they separated the posts? Everything will be ok Miley! I know of it! =/

• xAskTaylorx

Oh Mimi and Claudia!?!?! Come out! Come out where ever your entertaining as*** are! =P

Obviously those are cut marks, sorry after being lied to by reps that demi’s “rubber band marks” as a cover of her cuts I’m not going to be believing anything that comes out of mileys mouth either. Those are a lot of cuts in a line, they arent there on accident.
    And i highly doubt she did it on purpose to show it off, she just got caught. And if she did do it for attention, then she needs more help than anyone knows!

Yoo I’m drunk.

We need pictures in comparison. We need the whole pic of that cutting pic to know that is actually Miley and we need all the photos from a week before and a week after, if those exist.

• l?veislouder

thats very insensitive of you to say that you dont know what miley has been through what kind or pressure shes under so dont judge her based on your own life experience.
    ——————
    And yet you claim to know that Miley is cutting because “she isn’t getting roles.” That’s very insensitive of you.

• Crystal

xAskTaylorx said:

——————————–
    Your gif is badass! Best movie ever

• l?veislouder

And really, Ask Taylor, you can’t get your own fucking icon, so you have to take someone else’s? Yeah, you’re real cool -____-

there’s a fucking picture dumbass.

• threelittlebirds

Even if it’s recent, why would these pics all of a sudden surface? And who knows, she could’ve cut a long time ago and no one never noticed.

• captivatedbyyoubabylikeafireworkshow

stop putting words into my mouth i was merely suggesting miley should put down the pressure a lil bit

• I

Are we really expected to throw pity parties for these people that are willing to throw away the amazing gifts they’ve been given?
    Are you really comparing maintaining a job and school to depression and self harming? Are you really looking down on celebs because they are more fortunate than most of us? Just because they’re rich and famous , it doesn’t change how important this topic is. Self harming is serious and just because they have access for the ‘best of everything’ doesn’t make it less serious. I have to pay my rent, maintain school and a job, but I’m not throwing a pity party for myself.

—————————
    And maybe your suggestion is wrong.

haha i love your icon, ignore that hater

anyone who thinks she did it for attention or is copying demi or is doing it because she isn’t in the spotlight anymore… I think need more help than Miley does.

haha i love your icon, ignore that hater
    —————–
    I’m not a hater by saying she took my icon and made it as her own. Bitch can’t ever make up her own mind, she’s always twisting words, as are you.

captivatedbyyou… said:
    ohhhh im dumb and an idiot because i dont follow oceanup 24/7 JUST LIKE YOU DO, because i told asktaylor her simba icon is beautiful and dont let hater tell her otherwise I WASNT EVEN TALK TO YOU DUMB BITCH! GUSH YOU MADE MY HEAD ACHE I REALLY CANT TALK WITH AN IDIOT LIKE YOU

__________

honey, you’re not 24×7 in oceanup, you are 456645678×4567897654 , like every freaking second of your life in every freaking post, go get a life. And i’m not trying to be rude, just leave the computer for a while, there’s a world out there! you’re starting to look like georgousselena… if you’re not her already.

• EarthChild

I really hope Miley says something one way or another about it.

• Its.Miley

GUYS GUYS GUYS, Do you really believe this???

THIS IS MEDIA, THIS IS GOSSIP

Miley IS NOT CUTTING. !!!!!!!!!!!!!

stop believing these fake news, people need to entertain other people.

STOP BELIEVING THIS KINDA GOSSIP

• Its.Miley

BESIDES; its not news that OCEANUP HATES Miley

l?veislouder said:

Since you are an expert on Miley tatoos, can you tell me if her anchor is on her left or right arm. Me thinks this photo does not belong to Miss Miles. Both pics show different tops and bras. I think this is fake! April Fools everyone!

• captivatedbyyoubabylikeafireworkshow

oh how dare you claim say its yours? since when did you make the lion king movie? I just checked the imdb page loveislouder is not in the director list? *roll eyes*

If this is real, and not photoshopped or from the dog leash, she obviously needs help. She had a retweet on her twitter from her friend about scars. What a coincidence. Anyway, if true, maybe being a child/teenage star isn’t all it’s cracked up to be.

————————-
    Her anchor tattoo is on her right wrist, but the tattoo in the picture is not her anchor tattoo. It’s her ohm symbol tattoo, which is on her left wrist.

• threelittlebirds

it’s on her right arm. I think it’s a little late for a April Fools joke.

Sorry for being cynical here but, I have to work my ass off in school and then at my job to get by and buy cheap things I want. How am I supposed to feel bad for people like Demi and Miley who have access to the best of everything? If they have made choices that were bad for themselves, well hey everyone does and has to deal with it. I am so over all this BULLSHIT.

I don’t care if its Miley or is it was you, if someone cuts I will care and I will feel sad and worried because no one deserves to feel that much pain, no one deserves it, and that’s very insensitive of you to talk like that about a person who might be/migh not be cutting herself. Being an actress is not always about glamour, money and fame, it is actually a life that sometimes be even more tragic and lonely that our own, not because someone is always smiling on magazines or wears super expensive dresses mean they are happy, next time you want to argue about something, please be more cautios of the words you use, because me, being a cutter (I already recovered) I know the pain that one can feel, and remember, this is not because its Miley, it could be you, or anyone, and I will still care, is not about feeling pity, is about caring about someone else besides yourself.

• LoveToLove

I wonder what kind of twisted crap happens in the entertaining industry, demi cutting, miley cutting, brittney shaving her head, lindsay lohan fucked up her life

———————
    You’re an idiot. She had my Zayn icon as hers for a bit, and now just changed it to this: http://oceanup.com/sites/default/files/avatars/picture-27177.gif

If you’re gonna fight just because, at least be smart about it. Don’t make it entirely easy to prove how dumb you are.

• EarthChild

GUYS GUYS GUYS, Do you really believe this???

THIS IS MEDIA, THIS IS GOSSIP

Miley IS NOT CUTTING. !!!!!!!!!!!!!

stop believing these fake news, people need to entertain other people.

STOP BELIEVING THIS KINDA GOSSIP

I love Miley, but tbh they don’t look photoshopped because of the different poses yet the scars being in the same locations, in the same directions.
    At the same time, it could have been someone who is really good at photoshopping.
    I don’t believe anything one way or another until Miley says something.

Apr 2, 2012 @ 10:25 pm
    I said:

Precisely, you are “not throwing a pity party for yourself.” You are dealing with life the way we all have to. I agree the topic itself is a serious one, but just because they are famous do we really have to feel sorry for them all the time? If things have gotten this bad with Miley and she is actually harming herself, where are her friends and family?

• l?veislouder

I don’t believe anything one way or another until Miley says something.
    ———————
    Which is the best way to go.

if you’re a Miley fan and you haven’t seen that she’s been hurting then I’m questioning you. look how skinny she’s gotten, if you don’t believe she got too skinny then idek what to say to you at this point. I’m not even a fan and I noticed these things. the poor girl needs help and I really hope she gets it, I hope she takes care of it privately and not try to do what Demi did, I appreciate what she did but I hope Miley doesn’t take the same route.

• Sarah Martinez

those are cuts made on top of other cuts so she might be doing it over and over

• LoveToLove

I don’t mind at all. Thank you for your kindness in asking though. Yes, I am, though I’m sure I’m not the only one lol

______

OMG CONGRATULATIONS!!! :D
    how long have you guys been engaged?

Yea….sadly that’s not photoshopped & it’s def not from a leash or anything. My heart goes out to her. I hope she gets help cause its a daily struggle that can get out of control way too fast. =/

This isn’t her wrist

Is it possible that this is maybe fake? maybe it is Miley’s team trying to use pity for hype for the movies coming out or the new project she is supposedly making? I do not trust Hollywood anymore and could easily see a cruel PR stunt like this.

• anon

guys…. obviously the top pic doesn’t match the bottom….
    the gallery the bottom picture is from here:
    a zoom up:

as much as i don’t want to believe it, it looks legit…. i’m waiting for those pics to show up on other galleries (nothing yet) to confirm, but i really hope that whatever she’s going through she pulls through. miley’s my favourite of the second gen disney girls. i love her so much. ):

l?veislouder said:

I recommend two Advil and getting off the computer :)

I also recommend not starving yourself, but that’s just me. It does tend to cause lightheadedness though, not to mention malnutrition.

——————-

I wouldn’t be surprised if the pics were faked/photoshopped, I just don’t really think she would, then again I don’t know her but Liam wouldn’t let her do that to herself

• l?veislouder

I recommend two Advil and getting off the computer :)

————————
    [gif here]
    [gif here]
    ————————
    It’s rude because the girl has such poor self-esteem that she admires “thinspiration” blogs, and I’m telling her not to starve herself? She lives by the mottos “a moment on the lips, a lifetime on the hips” and “nothing tastes as good as skinny feels.” Does that sound intelligent to you? Or does that sound like someone who needs a good dose of reality?

l?veislouder said:

I guess you do like putting things in peoples mouths. I didn’t hear or see one thing about being “a moment on the lips, a lifetime on the hips” or “nothing tastes as good as skinny feels.” She was mentioning how annoying you are. That’s all.

I read up there that you “were going to bed”. Guess not. Loveislouder….

Here is a cute cat vid to relax you. =)

—————————-
    Before you go all ape-shit on me and jump to conclusions, you should know I’ve spoken to this girl before. She has gone on and on about thinspiration countless times before. Not only that, but if you click her name and read her profile, there is a poem about being obsessed with being thin for the summer.

Now, do you wanna try this again? Or do you want to just shamefully leave?

• l?veislouder

I read up there that you “were going to bed”. Guess not. Loveislouder….
    —————-
    Yeah well, insomnia sucks.

• l?veislouder

Here is a cute cat vid to relax you. =)
    —————–
    I’ve seen it before. It is really cute :)

• Amber

I think she’ll end up having boulimia or anorexia. She wants to lose a lot of weight.. And the cutting, well, i think it’s real. D:

Well you didn’t have to be so rude and say that, you could have phrased it better. This anon will have a talk with her situation tomorrow.

=}

l?veislouder said:

I’ve seen it before. It is really cute :)

Don’t they actually have chill pills? Or maybe take nyquil to make it easier to sleep? Go to a doctor about this.

Put some calm relaxing music on. As they do when you get a massage or when your meditating? You know?

• l?veislouder

Trust me, I’ve tried to speak to her about it before. She actually used to be a lot more… I don’t know what word would fit here, maybe coherent? or logical? Her grammar and the way she speaks is not what it used to be, anyway. I don’t know what the change could be, but trust me, a few of us on here tried to leave inspiring messages, encouraging thoughts; nothing helped, and she ignored us all.
    She also used to rag on Miley like there was no tomorrow, and now she “defends” her in a degrading manner, much like AskTaylor used to “defend” Demi while being very condescending about it, and quite an instigator. I’m starting to think they’re the same person, so now that leads to not only body issues, but Dissociative identity issues (previously known as multiple personality disorder). Unless she’s a troll who’s getting her kicks out of this, which still shows her to have something wrong with her if she finds this type of behavior fun.

Look, I don’t go looking for arguments, nor do I purposely try to kick people down. I’m generally a very nice person, and I remain as unbiased on this site as I can. People mistake honesty for bias though, and also have a hard time believing some of the things about their “idols” may be true. So people get angry and resort to mean comments to argue with, and I retort with logic, and when pushed, boatloads of sarcasm. I don’t aim to do this, but the only reason I “fight” with people on here is because they just can’t handle: a) the truth; or b) someone having an opinion that differs from theirs.

—————————
    I’m afraid of getting dependent on it, but to be honest, tonight would’ve been as good a night as any to take it. I can’t go get it now, or I’d wake up my dad.
    As for the music, I listen to music while I try to sleep every night. Doesn’t work. I normally have to keep myself running and then force myself to crash to sleep, which usually happens in about 20 hours. Tonight’s a little more than that, but I’ll crash eventually.

Uhhhm, hello ?! What about the fact that she’s smokingg ? That’s gross.. Even if she’s not cutting, she’s still self harming. Cigarettes kill. Pretty sure that’s harming.

I’m sure her and asktaylor aren’t the same. I have seen them both, yeah one may have grammar and health issues, but the other instigating? Look at the comments from 2009-early2011 from asktaylor. She just hates the way Demi acts from what I see.

Did you notice after you came on here or when you “started appearing” on this website users slowly went away. Just saying, you probably scared them with your seriousness in issues and posts etc. But now I see your trying your best to just talk about things, relative things i.e. life, drama, school. etc.

Try and go to sleep, take a walk around your neighborhood, go out with your friends. Try not to focus on some internet gossip site unless you actually know the person.

Goodnight! Nice talking to you! =D

l?veislouder said:

———————–

You can do it!

Your getting sleepyyyy!!! Very sleeepyy!! Are you asleep yet? *Have you fallen asleep while watching TV before? Always supposedly, works for me!

Goodnight! Nice talking to you! =D
    ——————————-
    I seriously doubt I was the sole driving force behind all the users leaving, especially when I got along with most of them very well. Weren’t they mad about the anons posting, or something? I don’t even know.

When I say she instigates, she comes onto posts and will leave comments, and then says things like, “I’m JUST being sarcastic, just in case anyone couldn’t tell @loveislouder” or sometimes she wouldn’t leave the name. Like, those were completely unnecessary and irrelevant to whatever comment she was making, but she chose to add that in to attempt to get a rise out of me. That’s instigating.

And walks are my favorite thing, but as I live in New York City, walks at 3:30 AM aren’t exactly safe. Plus, Central Park is closed after 1AM, and you get ticketed if you’re in there after “curfew”, and that’s the only place I like to walk, along with Times Square, but again, not safe.
    Thanks for your help, but I’ll be fine. Goodnight.

==================
    I have, but again, only when I was about to crash. I’ll get to sleep eventually. No worries. Thank you for your help though :)

Well I saw everyone else got what she/he was saying, they new she was always sarcastic. I don’t see anything wrong with that.. I’ll respond more later, it’s almost 2 am where I live. >____<

——————-
    Just the way she reacted and spoke, I found it rude and full of fight. It wouldn’t have been a big deal if she just said, “Sorry, my comments may come across as serious, but I’m usually just being sarcastic.” Another problem was that, in my eyes, she didn’t know how to use sarcasm. But that could just be because tone is hard to grasp over the internet. But she could have been a lot more civil about it, and she never was, and that’s what led to this whole issue.

But yeah, go to sleep, especially if you’re tired. I’m going to try as well. Goodnight.

she’s such a fake. first demi had to go all ninja on her wrists and puking to stay thin and she got a LOT of press from it, and suddenly miley is wearing SHORT SLEEVES with scars in the most OBVIOUS FUCKING PLACE, and is rail thin. miley just needs some attention since selena and demi are the bigger post-disney stars and her boyfriend is overshadowing her. she’s pathetic.

she’s a ugly bitch anyway, she deserves to die

• captivatedbyyoubabylikeafireworkshow

thats a bit too harsh on the latter part.

• Ally

And you’re a heartless asshole.

• threelittlebirds

what doesn’t kill you?

what doesn’t kill you?
    PETA? lol i have no idea. things that i think are safe include: fruits. yogurt,fresh air, sunshine, love and friendship

• xopretty00

Apr 3, 2012 @ 01:55 am

she’s a ugly bitch anyway, she deserves to die

That is a terrible thing to say, no matter whom you are referring to!!

Your a shitty Internet troll

• l?veislouder

l?veislouder do you mind me asking if you’re the user who’s engaged?
    ———————

Those marks are from zipper marks. She must have given Liam a hand job. Geez, don’t you ditz girls know anything about sex with a man?!

Lol, Kingsleyyyyyyy <3
    I had such difficulty choosing. He has multiple perfect GIFs for situations like these xD

• SubwayToVenus

Lol, so true.
    K, I’m going to bed now, byeeeeee bb:)

• SubwayToVenus

captivatedbyyou is obviously Claudia.

• xAskTaylorx

That’s reality people. and LOL at that someone that keeps on saying OCEANUP hates miley when They call her “G-D”.. like seriously. and Even if Miley “denies” it I wouldn’t believe it anyways. ”

There is no privacy that cannot be penetrated. No secret can be kept in a civilized world. Society is a masked ball where everyone hides his real character, then reveals it by hiding

I noticed the same thing, she has been harming herself for a while now and it really saddens me that people close to her don’t seem to care, I hope she finds a way to deal with this and to recover and get better, I am not really a Miley fan, but I never thought I’d put cutting and Miley in the same sentence, she just seemed so full of joy and life :( This really shows how shitty it is to be famous, because yeah, you have money, fame, but sometimes what you lose is greater than what you gain and this plain sucks, I guess his dad was right when he went all crazy in that interview wanting Miley out of this business.

• SubwayToVenus

Tish is a typical stage mom, she won’t do shit, Liam is the worst boyfriend of all time, the only one who seemed normal was Billy Ray, but I don’t know where the fuck he is right now.

Every secret will be discovered eventually, and that those who are afraid to be themselves or aren’t self-confident will reveal their true selves through feigning and being someone else to see if others will actually accept them in a way where they won’t be rejected if no one accepts them.

Human nature is to parade around in facades, pretending perfection. We strive only to “appear” to meet the standards set by a society – where no one, it seems, actually measures up – because none of us is perfect. We are all ashamed to reveal to the world that we are imperfect – a condition, ironically, that affects all of us. So – who are we hiding from? And why set these standards if no one can attain them??

• l?veislouder

i dont know whats the fxking problem with your eyes or brains but all i see from beginning to now is simba dilusional bitch!
    ————————–
    Does that look like Simba to you? How about you, AskTaylor, since I know you’re lurking…

• l?veislouder

captivatedbyyou is obviously Claudia.
    —————
    They’re all shitty internet trolls -___-

goodnight bb<3

I’m out.

—————-
    Of course you’re out. You didn’t count on photographic proof. Bye bitch :)
    Say hi to Demi for me, since you know, you love her so much :)

• xAskTaylorx

My icons change from time to time. My icon looks like simba now even though I changed between the Demi and Zayn one.

——————
    They don’t change to ones you don’t upload, which means you uploaded mine. Don’t take other users’ icons, especially while they’re in use, and this wouldn’t have happened. It’s as simple as that.

• xAskTaylorx

I am going to bed. Do you know what time it is here? Exactly. I have school in the morning. What about you? It should be around 2 o clock in the morning there. -____-

• EarthChild

on another note, I’m watching Pineapple Express for the first time, any good?

• captivatedbyyoubabylikeafireworkshow

Does this look like your bobble head icon to you? May be your phone has gone mad, just like dilusional you!

Well, Ithink she does cut herself but look at this pic from the hunger games premier, she has o scars there. http://cdn03.cdn.thesuperficial.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/03/13/miley-cyrus-hunger-games-0313-22.jpg

l?veislouder said:

——————–

I had that icon and a Harry one alonnggg time ago when people asked “why I ated on 1D” jokingly. Now I started to like them around three months ago. Sorry. >___>

—————-
    I’m going to bed too, as no one I care for is on here now and I haven’t slept in over 24 hours. However, I don’t see how that’s any of your concern… run along now, don’t wanna be late for school :)

EarthChild said:
    on another note, I’m watching Pineapple Express for the first time, any good?

—————-

Never seen. Night! Lol.

miley has like 3 dogs now….she migth have those scars for playing with them….we dont know dont believe everything u see specially in OCEANUP

l?veislouder said:

—————–

Wonder why. -____- Goodnight!

——————

Nobody is perfect, but trying to be good and ensuring that you’ll choose the right path as much as possible in everything you do will make a huge difference in your life. I never believe in living your life the way you want it when all you’ve been doing is living a wild and crazy lifestyle! Self-discipline and being in control of yourself are the key to maintaining success–that’s in addition to being down-to-earth and having compassion for people!

stop yourself…

• Robbie

Lol… Someone may be cutting here, and you’re still heartless enough to talk shit about the person. I mean, I know you’re a Selena fan, and you guys do have a reputation for being fucking dumbasses. Afterall, you worship one of the worst singers and sluttiest “women” in the world.

Miley is releasing new music this year and it will hit #1…

Miley’s gotten a #2 Billboard single. Selena’s best was Love You Like A Love Song which only reached #22… Lol… Selena has a LONG way to go. And no one talks about Selena like they talk about Miley.

Miley is clearly better, or you wouldn’t be here, struggling to prove the point….lol… Selena fans are so immature… ur all little children… lol

• superbatwoman

This MILEY SELF-HARMING issue is not for miley competing selena. Okay?

• captivatedbyyoubabylikeafireworkshow

i hope miley can deal with the fact that shes gradually faded away i know it must be hard for miley to see how people are OBSSESSED with sel now coz sel is so much more perfect and how sel has steal the spotlight that once belong to her. but srsly hurting yourself is not an option it would only make you more depressed. at the end of day its those of your beloved that are most important

• BiebsShawty

Wow.. You really are heartless. Miley has 2 movies coming out soon and she is working on songs for a new album. She CHOSE to stay out of the spotlight for a while because her parents were about to divorce. She wanted a break because then when she came back people wouldn’t see her as a Disney Star anymore. I’m a Smiler AND Selenator but everyone has their flawss even Selena… if you like it or not

• MileyLoveYou

Are you serious?GTFO

• InYourFace

just because you are obsessed with selena doesnt mean EVERYBODY is obsessed with her. Miley is still there and will be, upcoming movies and stuff you’ll see. Just because Miley is growning up and does whatever she feels like, selena is pretty and a good actress but that ckick cannot sing, and NOBODY’s perfect I mean at least Miley doesnt almost fuck her boyfriend at some beach. Selena is not perfect, DEAL WITH IT. dont judge, people cut because they dont know what else do do with their messed up feelings, with all the pain they feel inside. seems like its so much fun to you to see her like that. Right? And no I’m not hating on selena because I actually like her but nevermind.

BITCH THATS THE MOST IGNORANT AND STUPID COMMENT JSUT STFU ALREADY SO YOU ARE SAYING MILEY CUTS BECAUSE SELENA “STOLE THE SPOTLIGHT”? BITCH GROW THE HELL UP IF SHE IS CUTTING IS BECAUSE SHE IS DEALING WITH SERIOUS PERSONAL ISSUES GOSSHH WHY ARE SELEANATORS SO DAMN STUPID

Miley didn’t fucking fade anywhere, Selena just got the spotlight handed to her. Her whole life someones handed her something, I mean of course she has to break a nail by acting but Disney basically said “Here here’s your acting career and the singing career you don’t need because you can’t sing.” Selena is far from perfect trust me. You are a bully. Shes probably cutting and doing this junk because of people like yourself. I hope your conscious eats you alive now. Don’t try and cover up your rude statement with “but srsly (seriously*) hurting yourself is not an option..” Obviously it is to her because of you and all the people like you.

OMGF I can’t, I just can’t. You’re fucking NUTS.

Just stop all this bullshit this is the whole reason that she must be doing this and to be honest she is much more talented (singing&Acting) Then Selena she’s not doing this 4 attention and its obviously not sex whose stupid story was that!

WHO CARES???? She’s already ruining her career, so it doesn’t even matter. I USED to be a fan of hers, and now I’m not cuz of the decisions she’s made. She started smoking after finishing her movie LOL. and she started dressing like a slut and everything. She’s hanging with the wrong people. I don’t care what she does, she’ll eventually end up like Lindsay Lohan(who is slowly being good now), or eventually die. She can’t sing and she’s barely in other movies.She ruined her own career.

honestly, some of the comments I read disgusted me. yes, this is a cry for help. should she be ostracized? NO! why do you think she began this to begin with? this is exactly the crap that Demi went through. people shouldn’t criticize; she needs support. she needs to know that no one deserves to feel so bad about him or herself. no matter what you think about her decisions in life. she’s a human being. she’s not perfect. she does need help. just support her, don’t hate. besides, smiling makes for prettier people on the inside and out.

• Stephie

DIDN’T THIS BITCH LEARN FROM DEM?!? GUESS NOT

WHATEVS…STAY STRONG

Apr 2, 2012 @ 09:54 pm
    captivatedbyyou… said:

I can’t totally see the sarcasm on your tone.
    Don’t you FUCKING dare use sarcasm on such a sensitive subject!
    What’s wrong with you?!
    >>Since I ALWAYS correct grammar>>>>
    I* always start with a capitalized letter heck you always capitalize I dumbfuck.
    *Nothing to do with grammar but NO not everyone is obsessed with Selena GTFO.
    Because*
    Side note; nobody’s perfect GTFO
    Has stolen* belonged* seriously* your next sentence made no fucking sense.
    Go back to school!

Bye :)

• selenalatina

If Miley is cutting herself I’m not going to feel sorry for her. She wants attention just like every other scandal she pulls. Why? Because the only reason anyone even utters her name anymore is when they’re talking about her now super famous boyfriend, Liam. He’s going to soon surpass her in fame and she can’t hardly stand it. I think it’s messed up of her to use cutting to get attention after everything Demi went through. When Demi cut herself she covered it up because it was a REAL problem. Miley lets it all hang out because she wants people to see it. SMDH.

Can* that was for my above post, sorry. Autocorrect!

Apr 2, 2012 @ 09:44 pm

she’s not cutting herself those marks from ropes she was tied up to the bed because she was having hardcore sex. in other words like the british say she was shagging with liam.

LMAO

so, she is smoking a lot of white people smoke she not doing harm to you

secondhand smoke is actually more dangerous to people than actually smoking.

5 bucks says after Demi was caught the first time, she moved to her thighs and stomach

l?veislouder said:
    haha i love your icon, ignore that hater
    —————–
    by using such words like ‘bitch’ it makes your entire statement invalid!

its funny how the selana fans hate on miley but it just shows that they know the real truth that miley will always be the ONE AND ONLY TEEN PRINCESS and selena never stood a chance. Miley had her show first and HM was clearly better then Wizards. Selena could never touch Mileys success, especially all her inspiring songs. i think you selena fans need to grow up and realize the truth, miley will always be the stronger and better person and you fans of selena embarrass her with alL your FUCKING CRAP! GROW UP AND STOP HATING PEOPLE.
    how many emmys did hannah win?

• scarlettxo

• Anonymous.

CORRECTION.

SELENA FANS ARE SELENHATORS.

that picture is of miley walking her dog. they just close shot her wrist. if you go to that website OceanUp posted underneath the picture, you can see the pictures of her walking the puppy, and they just zoomed in on her wrist. i really hope she isnt cutting anymore, theres another picture of her upper arms kinda, and the scars look faded out.

If it is real their probably just from her dogs, if you look theres doggy marks. But its cute how this made the whole world shock, shows who the true HBIC is.
    ———————-
    Just stop trying to make excuses!! Those are NOT from animals obviously. Those were made on purpose by someone who was cutting straight lines!!! From animals would be zig zagged scratches here and there. Those are lines from cuts made on purpose! Well so much for her supposedly being so “happy”.

• scarlettxo

———————————-
    Not true, if you look on her fore arm there are 2 scabs shaped as dots, my uncle got attacked by a dog and they looked exactly like it.. So know your facts before you talk.

• GagaAteMyHeart
  • barbiescunt

You all sound dumb. If she is cutting that’s her own damn business. Leave her alone.

it’s a cry for attention. notice how she doesn’t even try to cover it up or hide it and has the sleeve rolled up while the other isn’t. smh

prob is cutting or using drugs on those arms.

she’s looking more and more boney, signs of drug use. cigs can also cause to the weightloss.

I think it’s self-harm, ouch! From the looks of it too. Hmm, I think she needs to stop hurting herself by doing drugs, smoking, cutting, and drinking alcohol underage. It must be by pressure, stress, or depression. I don’t really like Miley, some of her fans are so annoying too. But I feel sorry for her. She just needs to seek some help before the harm gets any worse. I think her boyfriend and so called ‘friends’ are just helpless and just only like her for her partying and all that. I don’t know about Liam, but all these things just changed Miley ever since they started dating. And I’m not blaming others, I just think Miley is too distracted by Liam than what’s best for her, trying to impress him by being seductive, smoking, and her bad bad friends like Denika.. I don’t like that girl for sure anyways. But Miley, she needs to do what’s right for her.

• GoldenSmiler

Why the selenators hate Miley? I don’t know!! .l. And, why u know that? Miley doesn’t want the spotlight, she isn’t like other artist who wants spotlight of ohers ¬¬. So, her dogs made that, so wtf are you saying!!

There’s only one way for me to analyze this:
    1. She’s faking it because she’s knows that the only way the media could forgive and sympathize her is if she pretends to cut herself the way Demi did!
    2. She’s doing it because she’s already into the uncontrollable stage of addiction and she’s also regretting whatever she has done previously!

Angelina Jolie has gone through the stage of being bad once up until today some people are still doubting her sincerity. She’s still having a hard time trying to recover from her previous past images, but I respect and admire her because she has changed to a totally new person–a person of great compassion to people.

I want to sympathize Miley, but I don’t think I could, but if Miley would stay strong and change to a different person and be more compassionate, maybe I will!

captivatedbyyou… said:

FUCK YOU. You’re so insecure about Selena that you always have to tell yourself Miley is fading. It won’t work, honey. I’m sorry.
    When Miley came to South America, she made concerts for over 30 thousand people, while Selena had concerts for only 4 thousand people. PLUS SHE CAN’T SING, she’ll fade in less than 5 years.

Oh, and when Selena went to Brazil for the first time with Bieber nobody gave a shit, the news even called her “justin bieber’s girlfriend” lol they didn’t even mentioned that she is a singer because NOBODY KNOWS HER

• Anonymous19

didnt Demi say that when those photos came out of her she was really scared because no one close to her knew about it? why would you post these pictures, if it was it looks like then let her deal with it herself theres no need to let all of us know about it! have some decency!

okay some of you guys are pathetic people for saying you don’t feel sorry for miley. like honestly yes she is famous but i am pretty sure she didn’t ask for people stalking her every move whenever she leaves the house and she surely didn’t ask for all the hate that some of you bring. Miley has accomplished a lot and yes she lives the life that many wish to have, but she it still a person who has feelings just like you. I know whenever i see that someone wrote about me i feel terrible about myself so think about her position getting constant hate for just living her life the way she wants too. She isn’t doing anything wrong but being herself and sometimes you guys are just such cruel people and say the worst rumors about her that really can hurt. she is just a girl honestly don’t you understand? you guys are fucking pathetic and i wish the worst for you the ones that cyberbully. you are obviously filthy and ugly people who have no lives but to pick on someone else’s who is prettier and much more SUCCESSFUL THEN YOU WILL EVER BE. so fuck off

• Diana love nick

miley cyrus be strong.
    liam go to hale and die!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

execuse me?

i couldnt agree more,but she doesnt lose weight coz of Liam,remember when she was doing Gypsy Heart Tour,lot’s of people keep saying she looks fat and looks like a whale ? and that’s why ~

• SubwayToVenus

Props to fucking Liam for being such a care taker. Ever since he’s been with Miley she started smoking pot and salvia, losing weight like crazy and now self harming herself? Woo, best boyfriend ever award goes to him
    I love her :(

• Ally

Maybe if everyone left Miley the FUCK alone, she wouldn’t be cutting herself. Has anyone thought of all the shit she gets from this intrusive publicity? How would you feel if random strangers were poking into EVERY INCH of your god damn life. She said she’s very happy with Liam. So don’t go around accusing him right off the bat. Next time, leave her the fuck alone and stop making annoying posts on your teeny-bopper celeb blog. This site is the kind of shit that Miley is talking about when she talks about the “annoying websites”.

those are fake It’s obviosly photoshopped and you all know ocean hates miley, he banned mimi because she was kissing up to selena fake act and an attention whored . they leave the haters of miley but they banned selena haters! they kissed up to selena because selena give them business and miley doesn’t but they are so stupid, miley are the one that put ocean on the map!

those are fake It’s obviosly photoshopped and you all know ocean hates miley, he banned mimi because she wasn’t kissing up to selena fake act and an attention whored . they leave the haters of miley but they banned selena haters! they kissed up to selena because selena give them business and miley doesn’t but they are so stupid, miley are the one that put ocean on the map!

lol selena copying miley and staring to be a dog lady too, you see selena is a copycat of miley. Now she trying to get talked about with josh because he an it guy for the hunger games and her fans are still on denial, miley who has liam she don’t even use him but selena right away jump to get her named attached to josh.

Can’t believe some of these comments.. There’s photos with cuts on her arm and still people are saying rude things about her.. have you ever thought that she doesn’t have a perfect life (sure it may seem like she does) but nobody knows but her. money doesn’t equal happiness,
    Just hope one day she can meet real friends not people who use her.
    And hope her family are all good and hope her relationship with Liam is good, and I hope she gets happiness and stops cutting herself

Seriously, how does Sel steals the spotlight from miley..How many awards have Selena won in big award shows like Ama’s Grammys? Platinum Albums? World Records? NONE RIGHT.? She needs to date the “IT GUY” to stay famous. Dancing to one direction, saying she has a crush on guys who are famous like
    Logan Lerman- Percy Jackson
    Zayn- One Direction
    dating guys who are famous
    Nick-Jonas Brothers
    Taylor- Eclipse
    Justin Bieber- Famous from Youtube
    becomes BFFS with the girls on charts
    Taylor Swift- her speak now tour
    Demi Lovato- Skyscraper.
    CAN’T YOU SEEE? SHE’S MANIPULATING YOUR BRAINS!

I
    forgot to mention selena talking about sheryl crow when she was famous and she copied all her outfit for her concert, now she like sheryl who because she not the it person anymore, she only friends with taylor because she has stay on top, wait until taylor falls she will be taylor who? now she trying to get her name attached to 1D and josh because they are the IT people, and her stupid fans are still on denial now she copying miley with the dog pictures, are her fans this ignorant they can’t see what selena does, used people feed from them and backstabbed anyone who doesn’t help her get fame or steal their fame, she mediocre and she has no originality. A real artist suppose to have their own ideas and come up with them not copy them

Miley has liam and she don’t used him like selena uses justin, miley lets him go to award show on his own while selena attaches her flat ass to justin to all his awards shows, this used proof selena resort to anything while miley wants liam to have his own fame. miley don’t stood so low to used her boyfriend like selena, miley lets him go to acm alone when that her type of awards show she has hosted there and she had her song long song and her dad but she wanted liam to have the spot light for himself unlike selena!

selena is too obvios how can her fan be so stupid, she a copycat and she not a good person.

She has a lot of animals, those marks could be scratches from playing with them. Why does everyone automatically have to assume that she’s self-harming? I don’t think she does, she always tweets how happy she is and she seems happy which is awesome

I love how people make THIS huge news about Selena, that’s when you know your making it big.. Don’t you guys see by you “hating” on her your only making her more popular. Haters are your greatest motivation.

Now as to Miley that such a shame. Her life is going downhill little by little.

did you guys see that selena PR team taking pictures of josh and selena so they can posted on all the magazines and media to get selena more fame! told ya guys she a people user that was one of her PR team who took the photos

You know I totally agree with half of the people who say not to feel bad I mean maybe they arnt from cutting but really Miley especially since you and Demi were such great friends before her whole thing that’s horrible I mean really demi actually had a back story for her reason Miley no she had and for some reason still has amazing fans and is letting that all slip away and besides I really cant feel that bad when she has a fighters pack in one hand and a ciggeret in the other get over yourself and get help there are people out there literally dying for help you have the mony get yourself help for one out of the however many probl u have

Miley is not cutting herself you all been fooled that is photoshopped.

Miley hasn’t been on the limelight because she is in negotiation with hollywood records to exit out and she can’t do nothing until the contract is done, they are not letting her go because they trying to hold on to miley to promote selena. When miley is on the map nobody pays attention to her and they lose money. People who knows her has said she is in negotiations.

so, she is smoking a lot of white people smoke she not doing harm to you, beside we like her because she a true artist and we love her charisma and her personality and her music, so she smoke so what.

• Tracy

OMG!! Noooo why would Miley be doing this. If this is true I will be so sad. I mean we overlooked it with Demi and pretended that it wasnt happening but I will not overlook it again with someone. If she is cutting she needs to get help. Demi is her really close friend so maybe she should be talking to Miley.

• captivatedbyyoubabylikeafireworkshow

i dont think demi is the right person to seek advice from maybe its she who teaches miley how to cut the wrist, also i doubt her famewhore parents really care about her. miley should seek a positive friend such as taytay or sel

• dylan

I thought shes different……

• robbie

Who gives. Gaga, Christina, Lana… they all smoke and have amazing talent!

I don’t really think those are “accidental” cuts. From the looks of it, they are SI scars. I used to be a self harmer and my left wrist always reminds me of that. The only thing that makes me wonder if she is doing that for attention is that she lifted up her left sleeve. If you are a cutter you try to hide your scars as best as you can. On the other hand, she could have tried to expose them to the sun to try and see if they’re less visible when the arm is tanned.

OR a shitty photoshop job from some psycho thinking this is fucking funny. And if they were real, she has no backstory? Well maybe that’s because NO ONE FUCKING KNOWS THE BACKSTORY. Can’t always believe what you read on OceanUp. Sorry, but not exactly a credible source of information guys.

These are headsets !!!! Oceanup you are one stupid site :sss

here we go! lol
    i think she should stop trying to get in the media and enjoy that great life she keeps trying to convince everyone she has! people are dying and shes being a hypocrite.
    demi was one thing but i just think this is another attempt for attention im sorry i really hate to say that but i truly believe in my gut and heart that this is just a “look at me, talk about me” kind of thing.i would never want to belittle a disease but i just have this strong intuition that shes just trying to grab the presses attention

About the comment I wrote I thought they were talking about the red thing but then I noticed that there is cuts I feel really sorry for Miley I hope that she is okay it’s sad where is her mom and dad her family they should Seth about this where is Demi when Miley needs her !!!!

What I’d this was just some scratches by her dogs … I hope they are .

If **

here we go! lol
    its sad that she never realizes the fame only belonged to hannah not miley

• Just a little late

We all kinda saw it coming…first the weight loss…she didn’t look happy anymore, well hope she’s not cutting herself because of the mean comments they’re saying about her…hope she gets better :)

I find a lot of these comments completely ignorant and rude. If Miley is cutting, one, it’s nobody’s business but hers, and this type of media is what drives celebrities off the edge. If you said “she’s rich, had everything, and I work so hard and I don’t complain”, that’s just sad. You don’t know shit. They are bullied constantly like a lot of people at normal schools. They have people follow and taunt them, criticizing their choices, and making up lies based off of a vague picture they took while stalking them. Try living that, it’s not easy when all you want is to live a normal life, like most of you. I personally don’t judge, and you shouldn’t either. We’re talking about another humans life like its nothing. I feel bad for her if she’s cutting, but the best thing I can do to help is ignore this media that is pushing her so far. Don’t speak unless you’ve been there. Leave her alone.

• captivatedbyyoubabylikeafireworkshow

its kinda sad to see how miley has hand a fall of spriral since the wrap up of hannah montana. it does not come as a suprise that shes hurting herself, which is a combined effort of pimping parents, famewhore friends, and indulgent fans that spoiled her ant let her lost herself. when shes leaking slutty fotos, fans were like “everybody makes mistakes”, tish and billy were like “my baby”; when shes smoking bangs and licking penis cake, fans were making up all kinds of execuses to show how normal the behaviors were normal that if you disagree your either a nerd or a stupid sel fan. i dont know what the fans are going to say now? cutting is cool and edgy and miley can do what ever she want? think again.

• You Were Thinking It

I’d be really surprised if this was actually true

Wow

i don’t think miley does it! and demi is a shit full of lies and hypocrisy

ewww gross she smokes and she cutts herself, i think people that smoke are stupid and gross

miley is going down a bad road , smoking , drniking under age , doing drugs , liking penis cakes , dressing slutty , what a great role model ! NOT! she needs to realise that little girls look up to her and that is all ppart of the package when you sign up for this .I dont know why she wants to be this trashy person

they arent from her playing with her dogs , dogs dont give scratches that look like that . I wont believe any bullshit that her team tells us . Miley is throwing her life away she needs to get real !

• scarlettxo

You need to shut up, mileys parents are famewhoresÉ wow youre the epitome of lame.. Are you mad cause sel is fading already? especially while taking a musical hiatus? While Miley is still an A lister and is still more relevant then Sele?

Btw check the billboard charts, Party in the usa is there, but where is floplena?

• MileyLoveYou

Can you shut up for a second stupid bitch?

“Don’t speak unless you’ve been there. Leave her alone”

Did I speak to you? Then, STFU!

Oh, and who would ever want to know shit? Not me.

Sorry! You failed so much in your story! Haters will forever be haters! They’ll find every fault you have just to prove to others that they are right! Miley is already cutting herself as a consequence of the pressure she’s getting from the media after all the scandals she had created for herself and you guys still can’t stop judging Selena! Karma is striking back, just saying, it’s not too late to change your attitude towards life!

In the video, have you noticed that Josh was the one standing up there waiting for Selena? I guess you’re trying to imply that Selena team has requested for that to happen! How about if we put it the other way around since Selena is way more popular right now than Josh……..maybe she could help boost up The Hunger Games by helping her friends promoting it with the hug! Lol!

If you go to the website where OU took the picture from you can see like three more pictures where it clearly shows that it IS Miley. I guess OU just used the one picture with another the had in their Miley file

Apr 2, 2012 @ 11:17 pm

Does no one else notice those are not the same pics? The second one could totally be someone else. The tattoo doesn’t even look right. Hers curves at the top and bottom. That one appears to be straight at the top and curved at the bottom. Though it is a bit fuzzy so maybe it is her. If so that seriously sucks. She seems so strong. But you never really know. Full pics on AD http://img706.imageshack.us/img706/9163/023agv.jpg http://img405.imageshack.us/img405/7655/015tt.jpg http://img542.imageshack.us/img542/8388/004lpz.jpg

MAYBE DEMIAND MILEY CUT EACHOTHER THEN HAVE SEX

Anyone else find it weird that OceanUP is like “Miley is self harming! Check out the pics here!” (they aren’t exactly like that, but they might as well be) … if someone finds this same photo with a clear arm, then this will all be over and if not, well, we know what was going on with the bracelets …

they arent even then same picture!!

aw poor miley<3 stay strong!

Omg if this is true then I feel really sad for her… they say that the people that look the happiest are usually the ones that are more broken inside =( i really hope this is fake

• captivatedbyyoubabylikeafireworkshow

MTE demi was acting liek all party and hyped up before her nervous breakdown i wish miley will not follow her path

• BiebsShawty

They didn’t choose this. It are diseases that everyone can het because society is fucked up. Cutting isn’t something you choose, and so is Demi’s boulimia and anorexia. I’m sure Demi and Miley just want to be happy and healty.. but with everyone judging every move they make it’s kinda expected to turn out in something like this. And people like you who think they chose this because the want attention disgust me

• captivatedbyyoubabylikeafireworkshow

just because they got a chance at fame and have a lot of money doesn’t mean they have EVERYTHING. Money isn’t everything, money isn’t happiness

this is so true! she is clearly doing it because she is not in the limelight and has a movie coming out soon that nobody even cares about.
    They have it so easy and they don’t actually know what working is. yeah they work “hard” to release an album etc, but do they really? all they are doing is singing a song at the end of the day..

___________________________
    THIS

• Lottie

Are you serious? Don’t be so disrespectful and rude! You are damn wrong! I have to work my ass off in school and deal with all those pressures of a teenage life, but others, like myself and Demi have similar backgrounds, and we’ve suffered a lot more than what people our age should! It’s not about sympathy, these people are suffering from depression and other things that they feel they no longer have any control over. Self harming is a release when you feel you can do nothing else to take away the pain. You have NO RIGHT to come on here and criticize people for being human when you are not in the same state of mind that they are! Unfortunately I am, and it’s a daily battle for me to conquer! They may seem like they have everything, but all they really want is to be happy! They are normal people, and others sometimes forget that!

where the hell is mimi when we need her for support. god i feel so sad and guys we are going to go thru this miley is strong we have to do something before its too late we have to help her!!!!

• captivatedbyyoubabylikeafireworkshow

mimi is only a fair weather fan for miley you only need common sense to support miley to stay strong sadly thats what mimi lacks

• threelittlebirds

Apr 3, 2012 @ 07:17 am
    I didn’t know that wearing tanks and leggings was considered trashy.

• threelittlebirds

Apr 3, 2012 @ 07:17 am
    I didn’t know that wearing tanks and leggings was considered trashy.

I felt stupid believe the PR team when they said Demi was wearing gummy bracelets. But I have legit worn those bracelets when they were too tight & when you take them off you have a red indention that could look like scars from far away. So it seemed logical to me. I’m not believing any more excuses. I need to find some more pictures of Miley and make sure she’s ok.

I dont think she has cuts because of her dugs, she has plenty money to cut their “nails”… and these cuts are too perfect…. look closer http://mileysource.net/gallery/displayimage.php?pid=177024&fullsize=1 this isn’t photoshop

When will celebrities learn – if you are going to self harm, don’t do it on your wrist where everyone will notice! geez!

It’s real stupid from all of you thinking Miley won’t cut self harm herself because she’s Miley Cyrus. Seriously… None of us know how she’s really feeling or what’s she’s really going through. Stop being so cruel.

• SmellsLikeTeenSpirt

The one sleave rolled up just shouts attention whore to me.It’s as if she’s showing it off to get attention and I guess it worked.

• Barbara

i don’t think miley does it! and demi is a shit full of lies and hypocrisy

____________________________________
    So are you for being so ignorant.. Just because Demi’s been through really tuff days doesn’t mean she’s a ‘shit full of lies and hypocrisy.’ You know. She just shared her story, what’s so wrong about that? She ain’t telling you how many times a week she may self harms or throw up because she’s not totally recovered. Leave Demi out of this.

:-/

replying to this) – Apr 2, 2012 @ 10:13 pm
    captivatedbyyou… said:

No sorry but that was not insensitive, it was DESENSITIZED. My comments were not aimed at Miley per-say. My comment was actually aimed at all of young hollywood and the entertainment industry as a whole. After watching Aimee Whinehouse, Demi and a whole slew of others, I am just tired of it all together. Money does not buy you happiness, but it sure can make sadness a lot better along the way.

• SubwayToVenus

I did notice the weight thing :(
    Btw, LIL BB, I just created a new Tumblr follow me I’m saaaaaaaad
    johnnykickaholeinthesky.tumblr.com

• LoveToLove

l?veislouder do you mind me asking if you’re the user who’s engaged?

l?veislouder said:

Jealous much?!? Just wondering. 0____o It was Simba, from the Lion King movie, but changed it because you didn’t like it. Sorry. My b.

=====================
    Crystal said:

Your gif is badass! Best movie ever

• James

That’s really sad. And why on Earth would Miley cut herself? She’s rich. She has a successful music and movie career. She has a great boyfriend. She has a big loving family. I don’t get it.

I did notice the weight thing :(
    Btw, LIL BB, I just created a new Tumblr follow me I’m saaaaaaaad
    johnnykickaholeinthesky.tumblr.com
    ———————–
    If that’s you as your icon, I love your hair, and from that angle, you look so pretty!

————————
    That doesn’t equal happiness.

• SubwayToVenus

———————–

Yep, it’s me, aw thanks bb <3

• Its.Miley

EarthChild said:
    GUYS GUYS GUYS, Do you really believe this???

THIS IS MEDIA, THIS IS GOSSIP

Miley IS NOT CUTTING. !!!!!!!!!!!!!

stop believing these fake news, people need to entertain other people.

STOP BELIEVING THIS KINDA GOSSIP

I don’t believe anything one way or another until Miley says something.

……………………………………

Thats what we must do. BEFORE ENTERING INTO PANIC AND PRAY FOR MILEY, we MUST wait for her to talk,

PLEASE DONT TRUST ANY OF THIS SOURCES, specially OCEANUP, which is ALWAYS DESTROYING MILEY

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE DONT BELIEVE THIS, If we love Miley, i LOVE HER trust me, we should not believe in these things

————————–
    You don’t need to follow OU 24/7 if you told her “i love your icon, ignore the hater” when she clearly had my icon up at the time that you said that. Are you really that dumb? Why are you even allowed internet privileges?

• SubwayToVenus

————————-

Lol, Kingsleyyyyyyy <3

Not saying this picture isn’t legit, but I went through all of the recent pictures I could find of her over the last couple months and I couldn’t see anything that looked like cuts on her arms. Maybe this was her first time doing it and she can get help before it gets any worse.

AMAZING how make-up can hide things. But you cant still see those scars she’s hiding.

Ask that question yourself. (loveislouder) Night again. >___>

• captivatedbyyoubabylikeafireworkshow

Night Taylor, have a good day tomorrow. My head is still aching from the nonsense of that annoying bitch…

or maybe those are claw marks from her dogs?

• l?veislouder

OMGF I can’t, I just can’t. You’re fucking NUTS.
    ———————–
    Oh don’t lose your head. You see, she was just “suggesting” that that’s the reason Miley was cutting, because it was causing pressure. She obviously meant no negativity or animosity about it.

Ask that question yourself. (loveislouder) Night again. >___>
    ———————
    So… you heading out here anytime soon? Or are you going to say goodnight to every comment that is posted?

Those are scratches made by playing with the dogs. Come on people! It’s so obvious.

• l?veislouder

Night Taylor, have a good day tomorrow. My head is still aching from that annoying bitch…
    ———————
    I recommend two Advil and getting off the computer :)

Actually, when you look closely, there is a face superimposed on her wrist of a scowling man or granny. This picture is fake. Lol…never too late for April Fools. It’s april and all of you are fools.

I saw that also.

—————–

I noticed. Probably the bracelets in my opinion.