Miley Cyrus SUPER SKINNY BODY

022
mileyskinny

More pix HERE & HERE! Stay Strong! Dr. Gild told Hollywood Life: ‘It looks like she has been cutting.’ Dr. Jeff Gardere: ‘That looks like self-cutting. It looks like it, we don’t know for sure, but it looks like old scars.’

Wendy Lader, President, Ph.D of S.A.F.E. ALTERNATIVES organization that provides help to end self-injurious behavior: ‘Since we have not met Ms. Cyrus, All we can say is that the injuries in the picture are consistent with other self-injurers that we, at S.A.F.E. ALTERNATIVES® have treated.’

Dr. Gilda: ‘Why do girls do this? To take control over their lives when they feel their lives are out of control. Some women think that they deserve to bleed because they’re not in control of their lives..

If Miley is blaming herself for anything, even the separation that her parents, Billy Ray and Tish had, she could take it out on herself. She could think, I deserve to bleed.’

• Live.Love.Learn.

exactly the same with my friend! I saw her yesterday, she has like 5 empanadas (we are from argentina) and I meep up with her like 3 in the afternoon, and she ate a biggggg hamburger at mcdonalds! If I eat that…. hhahaha
    Lmao exactly! My friends who are bigger than I am call me “fat” as a joke because I swear, I eat more than them haha =/

I’m worry about Miley. She used to be..flawles. Full of life, joy, with a big smile and a postive attitude and truly healthy. Now imo the people around her it’s tearing her apart but it’s her fault too for let them do it but probably she didn’t notice it. I miss the smiley Miley :(
    Not the perfect “HM”, i miss the unperfect yet happy Milezzz

• BrokenArrow

Y se emociona ya no razona no lo puedo controlar (8)

Mhh so if you have curves you’re a lazy hag, but if you are genetically super skinny, nobody will judge you for not doing any exercise?

this.

• Live. Love. Learn’s bitch

Wachiturros hubiera sido mejor -.- just kidding

• captivatedbyyoubabylikeafireworkshow

yeah tbh my feeling about miley is more of negative, well, hate is not exact sentiment, its more like im just disappointed how she has grown from that homegirl on hannah montana to who she is now, i used to be a big hm fan lol, but maybe the miley now is who she really is and want to me. anyways, im a major sweetholic and like things that are sparklings and sweets lol thats why iv always been a taylor swift fan. ive been lurking on OU for a while and saw the intriguing dramas, warm friendship and catty fights between (haha dont call me creepy)different cliques, it seems that you have to choose between supporting miley or selena to join the game, and i decided to become a selena supporter since i like her better. sounds stupid huh;p

• nownlaterz

She was like, 14.

THIS!

I think it’s unhealthy, even if she looks awesome but smoking and not eating will destroy her body . This is what happened to Demi

• Live.Love.Learn.

WTF? She looks perfectly healthy. Just because she isn’t as big as she was before, doesn’t mean she’s unhealthy -___-

When she was with Nick she wasn’t a smoker and she wasn’t on drugs or doing salvia… Some people are just bad influences..

Oh and Justin gaston was a good influence too

This is not alright! Shes really thin right now, cuz of that fucking haters that said shes fat! FUCK OFF HATERS!

• captivatedbyyoubabylikeafireworkshow

this, miley should srsly consider mending her relation with taytay and sel, there are still hopes in her. you need some quality compassionate friendship miles!

• Live. Love. Learn’s bitch

The Avis Cyrus in my heart <333

• BrokenArrow

I dont get how she looks unhealthy. I’ve been thin my whole life. Even thinner than Selena i guess i’m super unhealthy, smh.

I want Fatty Miley

brokenarrow you were born with that body construction , she was not. That’s why it’s unhealthy.

• captivatedbyyoubabylikeafireworkshow

exactly, if you call a big girl fat, your a judgemental hater, but if you say a thin girl is purging or ask her to eat a cheeseboard, your being compassionate, i mean really, double standard much? not eveyone is born with curves, just because they are natully thin its okay to make fun of their bodies? curves are overrated anyway, and shouldnt be used as an execuse of being a lazy hag all day.

• BrokenArrow

She w as super skinny when she was a kid, people forget she’s skinny because of her round face.

• Live.Love.Learn.

THIS!

• Cami

captivatedbyyou… said:

—————-

totally….!
    My best friend Brenda is SUPER skinny and she eats like a MONSTER!!!!! Seriously!
    BUT, she always gets upset cuz people literally ask her “are you anorexic or bulimic?” like they are asking “do you like red or blue?” like WTF?!
    There are just diff types of bodies. Just because you are thin doesn’t mean you’re starving yourself, and because you have a curvy body, doesn’t mean you eat like crazyyyy

• BrokenArrow

yeah , not eveyone is born with curves, but i think you can be thin and have curves.
    I dont really get how bad is being skinny tho. Not everyone wants to be curvy

• Live.Love.Learn.

This is me tbh. I’ve been scarfing down 250 calorie cookies for days now & been eating loads and loads of cheese. It ain’t gonna go anywhere though. My metabolism is too fast :L

• captivatedbyyoubabylikeafireworkshow

shhhh lets not wake up @loveislouder while shes sleeping she ll be all lecturing us how thin= unhealthy if she finds this post

• BrokenArrow

That happened to me all the time cause i eat a lot and some people knew that i’ve been like that my whole life but others didnt and they used to ask me if I had an eating disorder -.-

• Cami

Anyway, the only thing I want is that Miley is healthy.
    Not cutting. Not starving.
    When Demi went into rehab, I wasn’t surprised, I just opened my eyes. It was stupid for us to think that her cuts were bracelet marks or just because she was smiling she was happy.
    Maybe Miley’s marks are really nothing, and she prob won’t read this, but I really don’t want to say “it’s nothing” because maybe it is.
    I just want her to know, her fans are here for her, and if she needs help, she should get it. That’s all.

brokenarrow yep you’re right, but her face has nothing to do with her weight. I think now she looks more like her father than her mother(concerning the body construction) – that’s what happened to me ^^. When you are a child you usually have no curves. But at the age of 17 you start ‘developing’ them. Others remain the same. And it is not an insult. I’m jealous on those type of girls :))

• captivatedbyyoubabylikeafireworkshow

amen. cant say it better myself.

• Cami

BTW, I’m “LesleyrockLovesJonas” but as ALWAYS (literally ahhaha) I’m too lazy to log in :):)

• Cami

Live.Love.Learn. said:

how sweet you are!! ^_____^

captivatedbyyou… said:

amen. cant say it better myself.

captivatedbyyou can i ask you something? You hate Miley right? Soemitmes i see like little a ray of light in you and i say “Oh, she’s not as bad as Claudia” but sometimes you can be really bitchy and hypocrite too. What’s your deal girl?
    You don’t mean to be a hater?

• Cami

captivatedbyyou… said:
    amen. cant say it better myself
    I think how talented Miley is, and it’s just sad that she is struggling with this :/ if she is, idk
    I’ve been there myself, it’s not fun at all u.u

i don’t get how she looks unhealthy at all??

I mean…I’m 5’5 and I weigh 100 lbs. I look fine….

jeez people need to chill out :P

It does lookm unhealthy on her because she’s not usually this thin and said herself she loses alot of weight on tour,too much. But now it’s happening off tour? No. And if she didn’t address that cutting issue yet,it’s true.

Apr 3, 2012 @ 02:22 pm

i don’t get how she looks unhealthy at all??

I mean…I’m 5’5 and I weigh 100 lbs. I look fine….

jeez people need to chill out :P

Her bones are sticking out,maybe YOU have always been that small. Everyone is different. People need to stop comparing themselves to everyone else!!

i don’t get how she looks unhealthy at all??

I mean…I’m 5’5 and I weigh 100 lbs. I look fine….

jeez people need to chill out :P

___________________________-

LOL what are you even saying?Miley used to be extreeemmmeeellyy thin. Then she gained weight. Now, she’s lot it? It happens to so many people.

and actually no…I used to weigh 125 pounds. so.

Maybe she is trying to look like a supermodel. Who knows?

she looks perfectly fine for her height.

________________

errr, her collar bone is showing? I’m pretty sure that’s the way it i for almost everyone…. :\

• nownlaterz

? I was talking about the person to referred back to how she was when she was going out with Nick. I never said anything about her weight, anon.

She was like, 14.

more like 16/17. It’s in her genetics to be thin. Seriously, she looks fine. god.

• AcidPinkLemonade

There’s nothing wrong with her body. Yes, she’s skinner than she was before but I don’t think she’s scary skinny. I’ve seen scary skinny.

I sincerely think she looks great, it’s inspirational

• stella

This is so dumb, she’s not super skinny she has a good healthy body. I’ skinny and when I was younger I was naturally super skinny but doctors said it was normal for my age.. Oceanup is just exaggerating -.-

• Clauber

She’s starting to look unhealthy.

This.. why miley? you are so pretty.. :(

she’s dumb, she think she has to be doing the exact same things as snooki, britney, and all those other bad rolemodels. she also wants to be someone who she’s not. she’ll only do what her so called ‘bf’ and ‘bestfriends’ want her to do. is to swear, underage drink, stick fingers, and all those other horrible things. poor girl is going to be in jail in a couple of more years.

• Clauber

Is she really cutting herself? WHY? :S

She looks so good , I wanna know what she did to lose weight I don’t think it’s unhealthy at all, Miley You Look Amazing !

I don’t get why she’s cutting herself…if she’s good friends with Demi, and by seeing everything she went through…wouldn’t she know that it’s a bad idea? If one of my best friends had to go to rehab for cutting, and an eating disorder..I would make sure that I wouldn’t follow in their destructive path. But I guess that’s just me.

I really don\’t think she cuts herself tbh she wears a lot of braclets and probably has things tied to her when working out

I don\\\’t get why she\\\’s cutting herself…if she\\\’s good friends with Demi, and by seeing everything she went through…wouldn\\\’t she know that it\\\’s a bad idea? If one of my best friends had to go to rehab for cutting, and an eating disorder..I would make sure that I wouldn\\\’t follow in their destructive path. But I guess that\\\’s just me.

She\\\’s not best friends with demi, maybe friends but that\\\’s it

• Clauber

Maybe Liam likes this Miley (skinnier)…

She is obssesed now

• Clauber
  • Nons

Is she really cutting herself? WHY? :S
    Only Miley can give you the answers. :\

• threelittlebirds

A 19 year old who swears? Wow, better call the cops.

• threelittlebirds

she looks perfectly fine. taylor is super skinny and i don’t see anyone saying anything.

A 19 year old who swears? Wow, better call the cops.
    LOL

Because Taylor was born that way. She is naturally thin.

• forthemoment.

Well i would love to have a body like that.
    However, if she does loose much more weight then i don’t think she’ll look very healthy.

• EarthChild

I don’t think she’s too skinny. She’s like 5’3 or 5’4, and looking at her I’d say her BMI is a healthy 17 or 18%. She eats healthy foods, works, out and has toned up. She is not a flabby skinny, she’s toned. If she was starving herself that would be really hard to obtain. Though she does need to quit smoking, and I really hope the self harm reports aren’t true.

I’ll think something is wrong when she stops doing the duck face.

has anyone stopped to think that maybe her smoking has something to do with her looking thinner? its not always eating disorders that make people lose weight

• EarthChild

She’s 5’6, I think.

Most google things say 5’4 or 5’5. Either way, she still looks in a healthy BMI range to me.

• BrokenArrow

Como la flor con tanto amor me diste tú se marchitó (8)

• BrokenArrow

I’m gonna finish my paiting

• MileyRayFlawless

Omg please,
    when Miley gains weight : OceanUp : “Miley is FAT”
    When Miley loses weight : Oceanup : “Miley SUPERSKINNY”

I thinks she looks healthy and beautiful like always !
    She’s beautiful with curves and without them :)

• SubwayToVenus

One thing is being naturally skinny and another thing is losing a big amount of weight in months time.

• BrokenArrow

Still it doesn’t mean its unhealthy. Some people can lose weight as fast as some people gain weight.

• Live. Love. Learn’s bitch

BrokenArrow said:

Como la flor con tanto amor me diste tú se marchitó (8)

Esa canción me puede hacer sentir..sentimental valiendo la redundancia lol

• BrokenArrow

EarthChild said:

THIS!

captivatedbyyou… said:

LOL you shouldn’t be drag in choose one side tbh i like Selena and i’m a die hard Miley fan as well.
    To me Hannah and Miley are one and the same that’s why even if i would try to hate hate her i can’t – it’s always in my heart what she meant to be as Hannah and i truly believe she was being honest by the time and every support word as Hannah was coming from Miley as well :) I think she fell with terrible influences of people but she still is a good gir lin heart i just wish she could see that and break apart from thos e people you know? and be cool as she used to. Taylor it’s cool lol just try of not be a hater…at least for the love you had once for her. Trust me, it’s not good at all have comparisions with Claudia.

She still has some fat in those ass cheeks. But she lost the chubbyness in her face cheeks. If she switched her ass with her face, she’d look pretty.

• captivatedbyyoubabylikeafireworkshow

first? her collar bones look so sexy! work out and healthy diet are doing her good! is her cutting heself? i dont know she intentionally covered up the left wrist so i cant really tell

cmon ocean up stop this she’s not super skinny she’s not cutting herself stop giving the poor miley crap she’s a healthy girl. the only turn of for me its her smoking but the girl is fine

like i said yesterday the marks on her rists and hands are rope burns from being tied up in bed and she’s skinny because all the sex.

she is fine fuck off ocean up

talk about an attention whore. her reps are making up this stories just for the media to talk about her so far only ocean up and hollywwod life.com has this story. her pr team needs to do better work.she needs the publicity.

• SubwayToVenus

She’s starting to look unhealthy.

• BrokenArrow

I want her body so bad :P
    Maybe i should start working out again…

how much pilates does she do? 2-3h each day?:-? i’m dead after an hour :X

I’D SMASH THAT IN A HEARTBEAT

if her BF ain’t lookin of course…

‘Stay Strong’ it’s not her catchphrase OU lol. Maybe ‘Radiate Love’…or ‘Say What!?’ lol
    Miley it’s amazing

aw stay strong miley <3

• AcidPinkLemonade

EarthChild said:

———————————
    She’s 5’6, I think.

• Robbie

LOL! LOFL!

This is SO fake.

FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE…

Just look!

first, they said they guy’s name was “Dr. Gild” and then at the end he called her “Dr. Gilda” and I have studied the art of self-harm for many years and no Dr., not a real one of legal age, would EVER describe self-harm as a “way to bleed.”

“She feels she DESERVES to bleed”? OMFG… r u serious, OceanUP.com This is the fakest shit ever.

If YOU’RE GONNA CREATE RUMOURS, THEN AT LEAST DO IT RIGHT AND LEARN HOW TO FUCKING SPELL AND LOOK INTO WHAT YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT… NO DOCTOR WOULD LOOK AT CUTTING THAT WAY…

Oceanup. com is so fucking stupid. I can just imagine the low-life fat-ass who holds a bowl of chocolate chip cookie cereal in his left hand as he types up this shit…

GET A REAL JOB.. A HOBBY… A LIFe, OCEANUP.COM! LOL SO FAKe

I’ve heard NOTHING About this opinion from Dr. Gild/Gilda… hmm… only on OceanUp.com… that’s odd???

FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE OCEANUP IS HORRIBLE AND HORRIBLE AT MAKING UP RUMOURS FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKEFAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKEFAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKEFAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE