Psychologist, ‘Miley And Liam Will Fail’

mileydum

Miley Cyrus and Liam Hemsworth’s relationship will not survive, according to a psychologist who specializes in psychological effects of fame. Dr Jeannette Delamoir said Liam and Miley will not survive the new-found fame he’s garnering from his starring role in The Hunger Games.

Dr. Delamoir doesn’t think Miley Cyrus will be able to deal with Liam becoming more famous than she is. ‘Miley was much more famous and now he has eclipsed her. That will put huge pressure on them. They are probably arguing about it already.’ Do YOU think Miam will survive?!

• NeverSayNever

oh please.

first off, Miley has made more of an impact on young AND old hollywood than liam ever will. she’s a singer, dancer, songwriter, model, actress, etc. he’s..just an actor.

second, why take the time out to analyze them? this explains why it’s called psychologist. ;)

third, everyone just let her alone. if you haven’t heard from the previous posts, she’s going down a road that i hope it’s not too late for her to do a u-turn on. i wish people would keep their negative comments to themselves.

• SubwayToVenus

of course they will fail, ONMY NILEY IS MEANT TO BE.

(replying to this) – Apr 3, 2012 @ 02:19 pm

No it’s not weird. They have body language experts and psychologists analyze the celebs all the time
    _____
    Just because they do it “all the time” doesn’t mean it’s weird. It’s a little rude intrusive. How would you like it if people started telling you how long your relationships would last and why?
    —————-
    well if they don’t want to be put under the microscope they better not get into the entertainment business. there’s nothing more annoying about celebs than when they complain about paps and people talking about their personal lives. It all goes with the territory.

• SubwayToVenus

Now seriously, I really hope they break up, Miley’s life been going down hill and he seems not to care at all :(

=———–
    Of course he doesn’t think there’s a problem he’s the same way. He’s a huge part of the problem. Not just him though but the other people she is surrounding herself with too.

subwaytovenus,how do they get this information?do they talk to miley about it?

Turn right into his arms,turn right you won’t be alone…ugh why won’t she just turn right and stay right?!

You can’t blame Liam for that though :(

I smell a break up coming soon. If they do break up this year, then there are 90% of chances of niley happening again.

Nick is way too good for miley as much as I’d want them to get back.

• EarthChild

I don’t really think that these reports and comments are fair to them. If they are going through a stressful period in their relationship, these sorts of reports will make it even worse. I hate how everyone wants to see the downfall of celebrities’ relationships.

subwaytovenus,how do they get this information?do they talk to miley about it?
    She doesn’t need to talk to them about it. It’s clearly obvious that she has been going downhill ever since Liam came into the picture. She even said herself that she left Tybee as a different person and it’s clearly true. But she’s not a better person,just a different person.

nonymous said:
    subwaytovenus,how do they get this information?do they talk to miley about it?

Hmm, no but they are professionals and they study people by their body language and personality, etc

Apr 3, 2012 @ 02:38 pm
    EarthChild said:

———————-
    It can only make it worse if they let it. And if they let it then it’s not that strong anyway. (which it’s clearly not)

=———–

THIS.
    I know Niley prob won’t happen but I just want even Justin Gaston back. Liam doesn’t make Miley a better person, he’s a fucking douche and he doesn’t take care of her, she’s younger and fragile and he should be the bigger person, but he isn’t, he just encourages her, we see how he buys alcohol for Miley, ugh I fucking hate him. I hope he doesn’t screw Miley up. Though he already did, smoking pot and cigs, now self harming, he’s bad news.

• SubwayToVenus

Nick is way too good for miley as much as I’d want them to get back.

Nick could fix her :) To be honest, even putting my love for Nick aside, I do think that Miley needs someone like Nick, he is a down to earth person, he stays grounded and Miley doesn’t need all the bullshit Liam does.

Nick is way too good for miley as much as I’d want them to get back.
    —————-
    ugh I HATE to admit it as much as I love Niley and they’re my favorite I do think she needs to clean up her act before Niley happening again. She needs to be strong in who she is and stop trying to be the big rebel or whatever and just be sweet,strong ,intelligent Miley again.

=———–

THIS.
    —————–
    She’s too much of a follower. At least with Gaston she was quoting the bible and staying out of trouble. Liam buys her alcohol?

=———–

THIS.
    nooo, (tears) niley can happen again!

• EarthChild

Clearly, because you know them so well.
    If I were in a relationship a lot of strain and pressure would be put on me if I saw this stuff, I don’t care how strong or weak the relationship is, it definitely doesn’t help.

You can’t blame Liam for that though :(
    It’s her decision in the end but he’s a negative influence.

—————–

This. Miley is influenced by her surroundings. When she was with Nick she was all about the music, “Omg music is my life” “without music I wouldn’t be able to breathe” when she was with Gaston she was all about Jesus and the Bible, now that she’s with Liam she became this wannabe hipster who smokes marihuana, salvia, chain smokes cigarette and now fucking cuts? what is that man doing? Yes they’ve been spotted at liquor stores in the past few days. She can’t buy alcohol herself so he’s the one who buys it obviously.

Apr 3, 2012 @ 02:47 pm
    EarthChild said:

Clearly, because you know them so well.

—————
    Well then you shouldn’t be a celeb or read gossip if you’re a celeb if you can’t take the heat!

You can’t blame Liam for that though :(
    It’s her decision in the end but he’s a negative influence.
    I don’t see how he’s a negative influence on Miley. Her family seems to like Liam.

This. Miley is influenced by her surroundings. When she was with Nick she was all about the music, “Omg music is my life” “without music I wouldn’t be able to breathe” when she was with Gaston she was all about Jesus and the Bible, now that she’s with Liam she became this wannabe hipster who smokes marihuana, salvia, chain smokes cigarette and now fucking cuts? what is that man doing? Yes they’ve been spotted at liquor stores in the past few days. She can’t buy alcohol herslef so he’s the one who buys it obviously.
    She was def most normal with Nicky. He’s good for her and they have alot in common. When will she learn?

Nick is way too good for miley as much as I’d want them to get back.
    —————-

i agree with you guys, i love miley, but nick’s way too good for her. it isn’t fair to him either, he has been taking care of himself, we don’t know of ONE “scandal” involving him. he stays focused and works hard, miley should’ve followed his steps. i do think that she would change radically for the better with him, but still, nick is a man now, and miley is still a teenager, we can see it on their attitudes.

NeverSayNever said:

You’re a Justinia fan. So much for an intelligent conversation!

That’s so ridiculous, I love Liam and Miley together. I don’t think Liam does anything wrong? Who cares if she drinks or smokes weed? I’ve done both, along with the rest of the teenage population. She’s growing up, I would give anything to have a boyfriend like Liam, he seems like a great guy. You think Miley’s parents or siblings would let Miley stay with a guy who didn’t treat her right? Obviously not. We all don’t know their relationship, so we should all just stay out of it.

Are you new? You act as if you know Miley and Liam’s relationship. They look happy, Miley says she’s happy with Liam, and Liam says he’s in a happy healthy relationship. (I know that because of his Jay Leno interview last week.) They’ve been dating since 2009…whatever happens, happens, but I will continue to support them because I’m a true smiler.

Nelta 2.0 is coming guyz. Just wait till Delta comes back.

Apr 3, 2012 @ 04:04 pm
    (< ,strong,>,/)bubbaloo(< ,strong,>,/)
    Hihi, no. I don’t know how to explain this to you. *then type your text and copy the same code at the end of your text.*

< strong > bubbaloo < / strong >
    When you are typing the code don’t space (< ,strong,>,/) Keep them together. Along with your text.

bubbaloo

It works!!!!!!Thanks!

Apr 3, 2012 @ 04:04 pm
    kristin6410 said:

You don’t know that he ended it. None of us knows so you really shouldn’t assume. She got with Liam in 2009 when Nick was still single. I can’t believe how people seem to have forgotten that around the same week that miam was obviously together and kissing at the airport Nick was crying onstage and Joe was trying to console him.

nicckkkkkk :( nileyyy come back
    I remember that clearly because I haven’t honestly liked Miley as much ever since that.

why havent u liked miley as much since them :(

I just really had high hopes for Niley and they were so happy together and then when I saw her shoving her tongue down Liam’s throat and Nick crying onstage Idk it made me dislike her a little.

Ahh fuck! it went bold.

Apr 3, 2012 @ 03:55 pm

WAS IT A LOVE SONG ABOUT THEIR LONG RELATIONSHIP TOGETHER? NO IT COULDNT HAVE BEEN BECAUSE THEY HAD ONLY JUST MET! HE WAS PAID TO HELP HER WITH HER MUSIC! HE WROTE WITH MILWEY BECAUSE HE WANTED TO!! YES I’M YELLING BECAUSE I’M GETTING ANNOYED!!
    ————————

Yeah, they actually went on a trip to Bali (to fuck) to a songwriting camp and wrote a song together.

———————
    IT WAS STILL PAID FOR BY HER RECORD COMPANY. HE DID IT WITH MILEY FOR FREE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Liam must have a huge dick

• SubwayToVenus

He actually said “She’s my girlfriend” and mentioned her in a lot of interviews. He didn’t hide anything with Delta. Google is your friend.

I’m sorry but that is not true, I never said he was hiding her, what I’m saying is that he has talked about her like what, twice? stop making a big deal out of Nelta, they obviously didn’t care about each other.

———————-

No, it was a trip to Bali, a vacation, out of pleasure to fuck.

Delta must have a huge black cock

——————-

Twice? LOL He talked about her in every freaking interview last year. Like seriously, stop being delusional. They obviously cared about eachother. Stop, lol.

———————-

No, it was a trip to Bali, a vacation, out of pleasure to fuck.
    ———————-
    I DON’T CARE TO SEE YOUR VIRUS LADEN LINK AND YES HER RECORD COMPANY PAID FOR THEM TO GO TO THAT CAMP HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!! IT’S TRUE!!

< strong > bubbaloo < / strong >

• SubwayToVenus

No, it was a trip to Bali, a vacation, out of pleasure to fuck.

Too bad that was a music camp, they were just starting to date there.

——————-

Then please show me the links of all those MANY interviews :)

• kristin6410

THIS i want them to make it last and have a healthy relationship

Me too, I want them to attend music award ceremonies together and write songs together and stuff :)

i know there song together was soo good so meaningful i loved it and still do <333

Too bad that was a music camp, they were just starting to date there.

You are delusional they were already fucking when she had her engagement ring in the studio.

Apr 3, 2012 @ 03:59 pm

——————-

———————-
    NO YOU STOP. HE ANSWERED QUESTIONS ABOUT HER WHEN ASKED,NOT LIKE HE WAS JUMPING OUT OF HIS SKIN WITH ANXIETY FLOWING FROM HIS BODY BECAUSE HE WAS DYING TO TALK ABOUT HER

(< ,strong,>,/)bubbaloo(< ,strong,>,/)

Delta must have a huge black cock
    What?

• SubwayToVenus

Lmao. Okay yeah, so you know more than anyone about their personal lives.

He actually was acting like that this Valentines wich led me to the conclusion Delta dumped him.

• kristin6410

nicckkkkkk :( nileyyy come back

why havent u liked miley as much since them :(

WE SHALL IGNORE THAT NELTA TROLL,WHAT DO YOU SAY GUYS?

< strong > bubbaloo < / strong >

bubbaloo

Haha. Liam has not yet eclipsed Miley in fame. She has earned hundreds of millions. He has not.
    —————-
    well duh,no one is saying he’s there already but with thg being the next new thing he will get there and be more famous than her!

Apr 3, 2012 @ 02:13 pm

Thats fucking weird that a psychologist would take this into her own hands. It’s not her relationship?
    Um..

_____

WE SHALL IGNORE THAT NELTA TROLL,WHAT DO YOU SAY GUYS?

Delta has a big ass dick

Don’t worry about Nick, he laughed about her penis cake and laughed again when they said that he was happy to have gotten rid of her! :D

Nicky :( :(

It works!!!!!!Thanks!
    Ok. you got it. :) You’re welcome, haha.

Delta has a big ass dick
    It works?

• Panda34

Y’all still are talking about Niley?? In 2012?? I bet niley dont even talk about niley as much as y’all do.

• sallysally

wtf how do they know that she even cares if he gets more famouse than her ? shes already the most famous you can be , everybody knows who she is , there talking shit , they just assume everything they think they know what miley and liam talk about and they think they can read her mind , fuck you guys are dumb believing everything, so stupid , use your brains.

• MileyRayFlawless

Ohhh please common’ !
    Miley said she’s happy with Liam & Liam is so cute when he talks about Miley.
    AND .. ITS NONE OF YOUR BUSSINES !
    It’s their life, not yours , not those of the psychologists…
    We will see if they stay togheter or not , but i’m pretty sure they love eachoter and will get married so SHUT UP !

Btw: I like Niley , but whe shouldn’t talk about nick when she’s happy with liam .
    Liam makes Miley happy , you guys should follow miley on twitter and read her tweets.

• Diamondback

bel0592 said:

Everyone start to say that Miley cuts herself and she’s about to break up with Liam. The only that knows what happen with your own personal problems is her. No one else. Even a person that don’t know her.

———————-

Exactly right.

Niley is the PAST get over it. No one knows how long they will last. Let them be

honestly I dont think Liam had a starring role. He showed up in a few scenes, big deal. He is def not more famous than Miley. Stop the rumors and bullshit people and leave them alone.

• PERRYTWINKLE

I think they wont last, not because of what that psychologist said but because people in Hollywood only have temporary relationships. They’re still young. I doubt they’ll be together forever.

haha u guys dont really miss miley. u miss her being relevant and bringing the numbers! all these teen pop stars fade. and its funny cuz selena, who everyone says is a famewhore, is lasting more than miley justin jonas, even if its from someone else’s fame. her fame went up and love you like a love song is on fire. taylor swift is the only one that was big on her own that has managed to stay relevant and succesful (if low key) all this time.

but anyway the part about liam eclipsing miley is a joke! no one cares about him! he was in hotter in the last song than he’s now he’s mostly famous off her and josh is def the it guy in hunger games not liam. and is only because of his protagonic role, josh is just more likable.

is not only*

liam will never be more famous than miley cyrus.
    and i agree miley cyrus needs nick and nick needs miley
    they belong together

• askashley

you know, I used to ADORE Liam when he was first doing the last song, but now, I am getting a vibe that I can’t explain and it is a vibe I really don’t like. Forget about that other Duch she dated in 08. To me, the only BF that seem to keep Miley in line was Gaston. He kept Miley closer to God and her Religion. And Now that Miley has been with Liam, she has been doing things and making decisions that just aren’t her. Tweeting the words “Forget Jesus” to her fans when just a few years ago her and her friend Mandy were bragging on their youtube how they love and do everything for Christ. Not to mention , she smokes drinks WAY TOO MUCH than she should and now, CUTS HERSELF? And she doesn’t do these things ‘to be cool’ she does them cause she’s trying to tell the public that she is DEPRESSED and needs help and Miley’s depression has eaten her more inside now than ever. I am really worried about Miley. All this Self Harming she is doing to her body with the smoking and the drinking and the cutting is not a good sign at all! Howver, not to mention that her parents don’t seem to take a liking in Liam. But, they both publically admitted that they Like Justin . And I am starting to believe that Justin was her better half for her.

• askashley

Apr 3, 2012 @ 04:30 pm
    Yesterday, all my troubles were so far away, now it looks as though they’re here to stay. Oh I believe in yesterday. Suddenly, I’m not half the man I used to be, there’s a shadow hanging over me. Oh yesterday came suddenly. Why’d Delta have to go? I don’t know, she wouldn’t stay. I said something wrong now I long for Delta.
    ==
    Did you REALLY just relate Nick and Delta to a Beatles Song?

Oceanup is lying to you people. Dr. Jeannette Delamoir is not even a person she doesn’t even exist. So stop believing everything you hear & leave their relationship alone, like why does it concern YOU if they break up or not ?

It works!!!!!!Thanks!
    Ok. you got it. :) You’re welcome, haha.

Thanks ;)

Apr 3, 2012 @ 04:04 pm

—————–
    Ryan Seacrest asked about her and he said he didn’t know what to do for valentine’s day and would have to plan something special. This is why I think she dumped him. V-day was the next week and she was GONE!lol she left like the day before v-day.

LOL

Panda34 said:

YOU ARE A SEXY LADY

Panda34 said:

Because we’re Niley freaks and niley’s forevsssss

Oh Deltina.

Apr 3, 2012 @ 04:08 pm

Lmao I know,still hope for niley someday though,when she grows up.

—————–
    hahahahaha cuz Niley is the best! Maybe they SHOULD talk about Niley as much as we do.

Niley slays your endangered ass, panda

Niley slays your endangered ass, panda

LMFAOOOOOOOOO

NELTA 2012

• Panda34

Lol gosh I was just playing I loved niley too but I mean there’s nothing I can do to make it happen again….

Panda34 said:

I was joking panda lol

• Panda34

Apr 3, 2012 @ 04:16 pm
    Niley slays your endangered ass, panda

Dumbass lmfao

• Panda34

That was a good one though ahahahaha

What if Miley and Liam got married. Would you support them? Even tough Miley feels like he’s the only one who brings her happiness, joy, love, deep, deep love. Would you?

Me, personally, I wouldn’t care *shrugs*.

• Nick Jonas

• Live.Love.Learn.

Oh hello…new user *_*

• Panda34

OH. MY. GAWD. That bitch, Delta, has poisoned you.

• fed.up

I’m fed up with liam, so so so sick and tired of him, miley needs to open her eyes and realize that she is wasting years of her life with someone who doesn’t love her. He’s ruinning her. MILEY DUMP HIM.

IIIIIIIIII SAID SOMETHING WRONG NOW I LONG FOR YESTERDAYYYYYYYY

• kristin6410

i had such high hopes for niley too :( i always wish they get back together and make each other really happy again :(

Why don’t you wan’t Miley to be happy? She’s happy with him. So it seems.

I Niely ever happens again ( which it won’t) Miley will cheat on Nick. Nick will have a broken heart= a song about heartbreak, Miley will feel guilty= a song about forgiveness, and some other shit.

She doesn’t love him either,so I guess she doesn’t care.I think she just doesn’t want to be alone.

——————-
    We dont know that it won’t. Maybe after she comes back to her senses it will happen.

Apr 3, 2012 @ 04:23 pm

Me, personally, I wouldn’t care *shrugs*.
    ——————
    No I wouldn’t be convinced,not with the other things she has said and not only that but also he’s a negative influence in her life.

• BrokenArrow

I dont think he’s really getting attention like it’s only about Josh and Jen. He’s not even tha mentioned.

‘and now he has eclipsed her’ I dont think so then why people were saying she stole his spotlight at the premiere…

This sounds like a crock of shit, if you ask me. The “psychologist” that they got the comment from probably doesn’t even have a proper psych degree.

• barbiescunt

What a bag of horse shit. How has he eclipsed her? With a small role in The Hunger Games? Uh lol. Is this person really a psychologist or self proclaimed like Dr. Phil? Miley is so humble; I’m sure she is overwhelmed with joy on behalf of Liam. -.-

Stupida kids nick the a
    Who screw up niley not miley did you. Guys forgot a storm called selena Disney biggest slut who sell herself for fame. Did you forget nick cheated on miley with selena the whored.

You can’t blame Liam for that though :(
    It’s her decision in the end but he’s a negative influence.
    ——————-
    Do some miam/miley research and read the comments. I’m tired of you people always defending him. And if her family honestly likes him and sees no problem they’re idiots too!

i agree with you guys, i love miley, but nick’s way too good for her

-________________________-

i wish them the best

• SubwayToVenus

Not really compared to Nick and Justin. With Nick they were practically one family Jonas + Cyrus, Billy would call them “my boys” and they would call him their idol, Tish and Denise used to go out together. Then with Justin, they would all go out together, her whole family + Justin, there are pictures of them at church, skating, we don’t really know if they like Liam to be honest.
    Even Trace the douche said he loves Nick.

Apr 3, 2012 @ 02:51 pm

Nick is way too good for miley as much as I’d want them to get back.

omg yes you’re so right. I agree 100%

Niley ended because Nick ended it, I’m sure he still cares for her since he keeps up with news about her, like the penis cake stuff, but I don’t think he’d want to be with her again with all that emotional baggage. Although he did date Delta, who was not only older but also a cancer patient. But still..

• EarthChild

Most celebs actually can’t so…even if they’re not reading it, it could flash up on something like E! News or their friends could tell them about it.
    Unless you’re like Kim Kardashian and google yourself constantly.

• SubwayToVenus

Nick only likes Miley as a friend, I believe.

Even Trace the douche said he loves Nick.
    —————–
    Ikr I never heard Trace say anything about liam and Billy ray never said anything close to positive about liam until, what this yr? Tish just wants him for herself. I think some of the family is willing to go along with whatever (whoever) Miley seems to want at the moment.

• SubwayToVenus

I’m pretty sure it saddens Nick to see how many mistakes Miley has made in the past two years, especially since he stayed out of that whole stuff. Anyway, I really don’t want Miam to break up because I want Niley back, I want them to break up because a relationship it’s not healthy if it’s not making you a better person and Liam doesn’t make her a better person like Nick or Justin did.

—————–

Billy ray said when the salvia video came out “I am so sad, there are so many things beyond my control right now, there’s nothing I can do” he tweeted that when fans were asking him what did he think of it. So I don’t think Billy is a huge fan of Liam.

Apr 3, 2012 @ 02:54 pm
    EarthChild said:

Unless you’re like Kim Kardashian and google yourself constantly.
    ——————
    Still,if they can’t take it they shouldn’t be a celeb or stay away from all gossip and E News! It’s not like it’s impossible. Famewhore Kardashians I’m sure do google themselves constantly.

——————-
    Yeah

Apr 3, 2012 @ 02:59 pm
    SubwayToVenus said:

—————–
    That idiot said sometime last yr that he likes Liam and he has a good character! Billy Ray is an idiot! And he tweeted like last week that he saw thg and how good Liam was and blah blah blah. Billy Ray is an idiot!! that dude said he would give your daughter some tongue whether she wants it or not!

I don’t think Liam and Miley were together back then tho. They had broken up.

Why people can juist eave her the fuck alone?…
    geez…
    1. I like Niley but the people sayin “i hope they broke up” are pathetic, that won’t do wonders for Miley neither and if Niley it’s meant to be, it will be at its time.
    2. “Miley was much more famous and now he has eclipsed her”. LOL no. He’s in a big franchise but he’s not the star. He’s more likely the guy who the company use to make promos of the movie and that’s it. Isn’t like he’s Joah or Jennifer, and even whe nhe might be bigger witt the second movie, the possibilities to top Miley are little.

——————-
    Yeah
    As much as I would love to see Niley back I don’t want Nick to be the guy she just goes to in between other guys but to actually appreciate him and want to make it last.

Miley’s best was in 2009, when she had both Justin and Nick. I had never ever seen that girl so shinny and happy like in 2009, it was also her most succesful year, she released her two biggest singles The climb and Party in the usa in 09. She was happy with Justin but she was freaking happy when she started gettin close to nick again. Ever since Liam came into the picture she was never the same miley from 2009.

• SubwayToVenus

I don’t think Liam and Miley were together back then tho. They had broken up.

Miley was yelling “OMG YOU LOOK LIKE MY BOYFRIEND LIAM, IS THAT MY BOYFRIEND LIAM?? OMG IS THAT MY BOYFRIEND LIAM?” So I’m pretty sure they were together.

• SubwayToVenus

Exactly. Nick’s a keeper.

—————-

The girl rocked that year. Two movies, succesful singles, hit albums (as HM and herself), world tour, her clothing line, she was everywhere, her show became a worldwide phenomenon,etc

Exactly. Nick’s a keeper.

That’s the truth!

—————-

Nick sang Before the storm when Miley and Liam broke up the first time. He obviously cares about her, he fucking broke down on stage the first time he sang Can’t have you live.

I dont think anyone but Miley and Liam themselves can decide whether they’re going to last or now.12

Nick ended it both times. According to a very reliable source called Mileyopolis.

—————–
    It had nothing to do with Justin though. People don’t know how early she and Nick had actually started talking again. It’s earlier than most people think. Her happiness was from that. Justin was more a friend to her than a bf,they were weirdly in between but still she didn’t want to hurt him because he did kind of like her.

He did beak up with her the first time in 2007, miley said it herself but I’m pretty sure it was miley who broke up with him in 2009 considering her tweets.

—————
    oh yeah we’re now believing twitter “sources”? I guess if she tells you to send her all of your money and she’ll turn you into a unicorn you’ll do it.

—————-

Miley and Nick started texting in January after their inaugural kids hug even though they went on a date in April, they had been talking since January, remember that Ryan Seacrest would joke about how Miley was always texting and she was like shh my boyfriend will get mad if he knows who I am texting.

Apr 3, 2012 @ 03:10 pm
    SubwayToVenus said:

—————-

uh yeah I know that. I’m a Niley fan myself. I’m not talking about that. Of course he cares. She’s trying to say he broke up with her in 09 and we don’t know that! Seems like the other way around to me.

We’ll never know, but she said Nick broke up with her in 2009 also. Imo I don’t even think they were officially back on, but Nick certainly moved on from Miley. I think he still had feelings for her in 2010, but Sam and Delta changed that……

i miss the old miley (before liam) how she used to be so happy and dress really nice and pretty. and care how she looks. she used to be so loving and care about her career. she was just so different :( #comebackmiley

——————–
    nope it was sooner than january but off and on,it started way before that

———————-

Mileyopolis has proven many times that she is legit.

Disney must saying “whew!”.

This is the stupidest thing I’ve ever heard. Liam is nowhere near as famous as Miley yet. People still refer to him as “Miley’s boyfriend”. Even if he DID become more famous than her, some fucking psychologist who has never met these two people in his life has no idea what will happen to the relationship. Nice try, though.

HAHA THIS.

• SubwayToVenus

I also think that she broke up with him in 2009. She tweeted “I have lived too many lies, too many times” “True love doesn’t have a happy ending because true love never ends, letting you go is another way of saying I love you”. But then again in Take me along she sings “I don’t understand why you’re leaving me”

Delta was Nick’s love.

Sam and Deltass changed it? hahahaha oh yeah that’s why he sang bts and said he wrote it with someone he cares alot about like right after he and sam broke up! and I bet he will again like he always end up doing!!

• SubwayToVenus

Nick sang Someone like you when Miley and Liam were spotted back together last year. That has to mean something.

You guys know too much about a relationships that have nothing to do with you,lol. It’s kind of creepy.

• NeverSayNever

that’s so true.. i still have an old magazine article from late 2009, showing how things were coming together for miley, and how she and nick were getting very close again. and then within a month later, liam had came in the picture and her and nick were nowhere to be seen again. she said he’s amazing and everyday she’s been with him has been “pure bliss”, but i don’t think that’s the whole story.

——————
    I agree but I think that song may have been written some time back like in 08.

nonymous said:
    Delta was Nick’s love.

I think Delta was Nick’s most serious relationship but not even two fucks were given by him when they broke up tbh.

You are cuckooo lmao he was just covering Adele just like he covered Bruno Mars.

———————-

Caring doesn’t mean he has any romantic feelings for her and that was before Delta and after Sam.

• kristin6410

THIS i want them to make it last and have a healthy relationship

That’s what happends when you read OceanUP daily, tbh.

THIS i want them to make it last and have a healthy relationship

• kristin6410

nicckkkkkk :( nileyyy come back

Apr 3, 2012 @ 03:23 pm

———————-

————————
    oh so deltass made his miley love go away? lol. The bs with delta was a fling

oh so deltass made his miley love go away? lol. The bs with delta was a fling

Idts, he’s the only girl for wich he has flown to continent to follow. He even met her parents.

nicckkkkkk :( nileyyy come back

another*

Apr 3, 2012 @ 03:28 pm

oh so deltass made his miley love go away? lol. The bs with delta was a fling

—————
    big whoops he met all of his gf’s parents and he was able to go to australia because he wasnt busy doing anything else at that time.

• SubwayToVenus

He flew from LA to Georgia to spend the weekend with Miley in 09, and he also met Miley’s parents. That doesn’t define your love for someone.

nicckkkkkk :( nileyyy come back

I don’t remember that :( Does anyone have the link?

—————-

To sing a song* But we’re talking about flying to another continent.

Apr 3, 2012 @ 03:22 pm
    SubwayToVenus said:

nonymous said:
    Delta was Nick’s love.

I’m confused. Sorry but that makes no sense. The fact that he didn’t care is proof that it wasn’t serious.

———————

Deniallll Delta is the only girl he followed, all the others followed him.

—————-

To sing a song* But we’re talking about flying to another continent.

Nope, actually he didn’t, he went to spend the weeked with Miley while she was on Tybee, that’s when they went jet skiing

—————-

To sing a song* But we’re talking about flying to another continent.
    —————————
    They didn’t sing in Georgia!

——————

We don’t know that tho, we don’t know what happened behind closed doors, we don’t even know when they broke up. So…

• SubwayToVenus

No, you can have a serious relationship with someone you are not in love with. I mean you can love someone and at the same time not being crazy in love with them, I think they were serious but not in love with each other, that’s why none of them were even sad when it was over.

• Hannah’s wig

I will ignore the drama and i will sing happy Hannah songs :)
    Take the world
    Shake and stir
    And that’s what I got goin’ on
    I throw my cares up in the air
    And I don’t think they’re comin’ down
    Yeah, I love how it feels right nowwwww!!!!!!!!!!!

——————-

Because they were working on a song….

—————

To sing a song* But we’re talking about flying to another continent.
    —————————
    They didn’t sing in Georgia!

Lol, this. They sang in Dallas.

———————

Deniallll Delta is the only girl he followed, all the others followed him.
    =————–
    he didn’t follow her as I said he wasn’t busy and went to australia with her. SO WHAT!? He went to differentm events to see Miley like when she hosted TRL he was there for her.

——————-

Because they were working on a song…

They were not working on a song, they were hanging out on the beach, Miley was filming a movie, how do you work on a song in two days? they worked on the song way before that.

People can you tell me how i can make that my words be black like you do Venus :)?

——————-

Because they were working on a song….
    —————-
    The song was done already! She said she was homesick and crying and made arrangements for him to come visit her!

• Hannah’s wig

You’re my type of guy, I guess
    If I was stuck in East Northumberland High
    For the rest of my life
    But people change
    Just because I liked you back then
    It doesn’t mean I like you now
    Just because I liked you back then
    It doesn’t mean I like you

• m

lol.t his is funny. Do these people get payed to say these things? Must be an easy job!

• Diana love nick

they need to break up like now !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• SubwayToVenus

Um, I don’t know if it works when you’re not a user.

——————

He followed her to more than Australia, he went to Australia to meet her parents. They were attached at the hip, even spent a family holidy that is Christmas together in Hawaii

• Hannah’s wig

To Nicky…
    AS I AM
    IS HOW YOU TAKE ME
    NEVER TRY TO PUSH
    OR MAKE ME DIFFERENT
    WHEN I TALK YOU LISTEN TO ME
    AS I AM
    IS HOW YOU WANT ME AND
    I KNOW I’VE FOUND THE PIECE THAT’S MISSING
    I’M LOOKING AT HIM

—————–
    I don’t think it was serious.

SubwayToVenus said:

Um, I don’t know if it works when you’re not a user.

Can you tell me anyway please? Maybe it works. Some anons even know how to make their words have colours lol please :)

nicckkkkkk :( nileyyy come back

I don’t remember that :( Does anyone have the link?
    I don’t have the link but I remember seeing those posts on ou back at that time.

Delta was the only girl he was public about.

• Hannah’s wig

It’s so easy to forget
    What really matters in this life
    It’s so hard to live with regrets
    But I promise I will try
    To be a better me
    From now on
    I’m sorry
    I didn’t mean to do you wrong

UGH IT’S JUST THAT IF A I PUT IT MY WORDS GO BOLD AND YOU CAN’T SEE THE CODE

• Hannah’s wig

I’m coming up with all my girls
    Were gonna party like theres never a worry cus
    Good time rules, so no curfew
    Were showing off our moves, the breeze so cool
    Let your hair down
    Tonight you get to be a superstar
    Your living like a superstar

——————

I say again big whoops he did stuff like that with others too. SO WHAT!

I don’t think it was serious.

You don’t go to another continent to visit a girl’s parents if isn’t serious. BTW he publically stated his love for her in interviews, something he never did for his other girlfriends.

• Hannah’s wig

Grab a little Gucci bag,
    And some Prada shoes.
    Here, take my credit card,
    They’re all here to wait on you.
    Jimmy Choo calls out your name,
    D & G on every wall.
    When you can’t decide,
    That’s okay just buy them all.

• SubwayToVenus

LMAO, NIck never said he was in love with Delta. All he said was “Delta is sweet and wonderful and we’re happy” and Nick has said that about EVERYONE, even Selena.

I say again big whoops he did stuff like that with others too. SO WHAT!

Umm no, he never flew to another continent for another person or went public with another person!

Apr 3, 2012 @ 03:40 pm

Delta was the only girl he was public about.
    —————
    If you don’t shut up about deltass I’m going to put a lamia curse on you!!!!
    It had less to do with the gf and more thwe fact that he was older and able to be more free with his life and making his own decisions!! SHUT UP ABOUT DELTASSS

• Hannah’s wig

Miley needs TRUE FRIENDS :/
    True friends will go to the end of the earth
    Till they find the things you need
    Friends hang on through the ups and the downs
    Cause they’ve got someone to believe in

He never said he was in love with Miley either! And I could tell you that he said more about Delta than any other girl, fact!

• Hannah’s wig

We all want to believe in love
    We all want to believe in something
    Bigger than just us
    We all want to be a part
    Of the greater picture
    That’s hanging in our hearts
    Yeah it’s bigger than us

Apr 3, 2012 @ 03:43 pm

I say again big whoops he did stuff like that with others too. SO WHAT!

—————–
    Miley was the first girl he admitted to having had a relationship with. He sat on the freaking Living the dream show and talked with a shaky voice and teary eyes that he wasn’t always there for Miley when she needed him!

SubwayToVenus said:

UGH IT’S JUST THAT IF A I PUT IT MY WORDS GO BOLD AND YOU CAN’T SEE THE CODE

Oh. :( thank you anyway Venus ;)

• SubwayToVenus

Not really. Nick didn’t really mention Delta. He did mention Miley a lot though, especially in 2009, he would talk about how they reconnected and he even asked her to sing a song about their relationship together, he also spoke about how he regretted not being there for Miley when she needed him. I doubt he ever said that about Delta.

LAMIA!!!!

Miley was the first girl he admitted to having had a relationship with.
    —————–

Afterwards he said “I was only 14″!

“He sat on the freaking Living the dream show and talked with a shaky voice and teary eyes that he wasn’t always there for Miley when she needed him!”

Of course he felt bad for not being there for a FRIEND!

——————
    HE SANG A LOVE SONG WITH MILEY ONLY MILEY!!! A LOVE SONG THAT THEY WROTE TOGETHER ABOUT THEIR RELATIONSHIP!!!!!!!!!!

• Hannah’s wig

Whoa. This Niley shit it’s getting out of control. You guys know a little TOO much about their relationship, most of fans are generally focused in the career of the person they adore :/

=————

He talked in every freaking interview about his girlfriend Delta and he never needed to say that he wasn’t there for Delta because he was with her evey day and night for the 10 months they dated.

I’m getting annoyed!!!!!!!!!!!!!

bold

no space

I’m not sure if this is going to work. :\

Nah, it didn’t work.

——————–

He wrote a song with Delta too. :(

Apr 3, 2012 @ 03:49 pm

=————

——————
    SHE WAS A WHORE AND BROKE UP A MARRIAGE AND WHEN SHEN AND NICK WERE OVER HE LOOKED HAPPIER THAN HE HAD SINCE BEFORE THEY GOT TOGETHER!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We know because we read OceanUP and we have a great memory. :/ The same memory that tells you OMG SELENA GOMEZ’ OUTFIT, MILEY WORE IT IN 2008! yeah that one.

Lmao, sure..

< strong > text < / strong >

Just going to try a few things.

If this works, do not leave spaces. LOL I’m going to look like an idiot if this doesn’t work, haha.

• Hannah’s wig

Okayyyy i should go back to where i belong in Noah’s vault byeeeeeeeeeeee

• Robbie

Oh my fucking gosh! OceanUp, u r so pathetic. No psychologist would say shit like that. Lol this is so fucking fake. It’s not a psychologists job to talk shit about random people. Its not like they went to her for a consultence.

If OceanUp.com is going to hate on Miley and be such an unreliable source, then why don’t they stop posting MILEY NEWS all together… Oh, that’s right… because 99% of their fanbase COMES HER FOR MILEY…

It’s funny cuz miley will NEVER see this… so stupid… she’s already made it clear that she adores liam and will not let fame get between their relationship.

If that is the case, then… good, they shudn’t be with one another. But I just googled this girl and she does NOT exist…

ENOUGH WITH THE RUMOURs,OceanUp.com, or I honestly will report you again and my Dad works a job for sites like you that post spam… and YOU WILL BE TAKEN DOWN…

OCEANUP.COM… i am DONE visiting this shitty, unreliable site!

EVERYONE STOP COMING TO OCEANUP THEY MADE A DEATH THREAT TO MY SISTER AND REPLIED SAYING THEY’D COME TO HER HOUSE AND RAPE HER! :-O

• Live.Love.Learn.

Believable..

Lmao, sure..

Maybe you were in a coma last year then.

——————–

He wrote a song with Delta too. :(
    —————

• SubwayToVenus

Actually we know because they’ve talked about it, it’s not like we stalked them and know details.

< strong > bubbaloo < / strong >

Lmao, sure..

Maybe you were in a coma last year then.

Lol, no, but please direct me to where he has talked nonstop about his girlfriend Delta, I am the biggest Nick stan and I know he never referred to her as his GIRLFRIEND and he wouldn’t talk about her at EVERY interview like you’re claiming.

< strong > bubbaloo < / strong >

————————

Apr 3, 2012 @ 03:51 pm

We know what we know because it’s public knowledge! Same as people who like and follow sports or anything else.

bold

no space

I’m not sure if this is going to work. :\

How did you did that?

• bel0592

• kristin6410

thats so stupid. miley should be happy and support her bf not argue about whos more famous.

LOL, “specializes in the psychological effects of fame”.

Do YOU think Miam will survive?!

I don’t think they are going to get married. Ehh, I’ll give their relationship till the end of February, 2013.

• EarthChild

Psychologists always say this stuff. Time will tell.

Well Jesus,finally people are seeing some of what Niley fans have seen all along. Of course that mess won’t survive!

Um..